Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Short question about astral projection...

ForVery

When astral projecting, do you ''see'' all the action in front of your closed eyes or as visualization ( as in aura clearing meditation ) ?

Thank you...

Surya4Satan said:
When astral projecting, do you ''see'' all the action in front of your closed eyes or as visualization ( as in aura clearing meditation ) ?

Thank you...
You do see it, but not with your physical eyes

Serbon said:
Surya4Satan said:

Thank you...
You do see it, but not with your physical eyes
With other words, is like visualization? No like the light when i close my eyes?

you see the place where your projected soul is then the image and the memory must be transferred to the physical brain, this requires practice, time and patience, astral projection is different from remote vision because in the remone vision you do not leave the body but you simply want to see in the chosen place

Surya4Satan said:
Please help me...

If you are asking, if you can use visualisation to astral project, the answer is no. You don't need and neither it is a good method to astral project by using your visualisation or sight in general.

You use your sensorial feeling of the body, and will it, intend it elsewhere. There is a good method JG Blackdragon posted as well as VoiceOfEnki.

However this comes with experience with meditation and also you need to have your body enriched with energy, by breathing exercises and advancement. I have spoke about this before.

If you are asking if you see or how you see when astral projecting, this has answers depending on your level. It is best to not focus on this, have any kind of expectation but see for yourself.

In my personal experience, you see everything dimmed and with low light, then in time I could see the contour of objects as an energy and aura, and then is the perfect vision which is more of an inward view than of the outside tryout. You can also experience no sight when a.p. as well, but just a "knowing" and other kind of orientation.

You can train to see with your eyes closed (with very little light), if you want, and it is easily achievable.

Depending on you point of focus, if focusing outward, you'll see a low quality version of your eye sight, but not limited as only that. The perspective and opening of the view is much greater, more in depth.

If you focus inwardly, you'll see beyond your eye possibility, but it will be a different experience than that of the eyes. The degree of realism and quality is also related to how aware and conscious you are during this.

NakedPluto said:
Surya4Satan said:
Please help me...

If you are asking, if you can use visualisation to astral project, the answer is no. You don't need and neither it is a good method to astral project by using your visualisation or sight in general.

You use your sensorial feeling of the body, and will it, intend it elsewhere. There is a good method JG Blackdragon posted as well as VoiceOfEnki.

However this comes with experience with meditation and also you need to have your body enriched with energy, by breathing exercises and advancement. I have spoke about this before.

If you are asking if you see or how you see when astral projecting, this has answers depending on your level. It is best to not focus on this, have any kind of expectation but see for yourself.

In my personal experience, you see everything dimmed and with low light, then in time I could see the contour of objects as an energy and aura, and then is the perfect vision which is more of an inward view than of the outside tryout. You can also experience no sight when a.p. as well, but just a "knowing" and other kind of orientation.

You can train to see with your eyes closed (with very little light), if you want, and it is easily achievable.

Depending on you point of focus, if focusing outward, you'll see a low quality version of your eye sight, but not limited as only that. The perspective and opening of the view is much greater, more in depth.

If you focus inwardly, you'll see beyond your eye possibility, but it will be a different experience than that of the eyes. The degree of realism and quality is also related to how aware and conscious you are during this.
Thank you very much, but ( sorry ) I still don't understand...
So will I see this as a dream or does it in front of closed eyes? I look like an idiot... :roll:

Surya4Satan said:
NakedPluto said:
Surya4Satan said:
Please help me...

So will I see this as a dream or does it in front of closed eyes? I look like an idiot... :roll:

As a dream.

You don't look like an idiot, you look like a dutiful SS, which is awesome.

Surya4Satan said:

Thank you...
I have astral projected once in my life and once father satan tried to force me to do it again what I can tell is you literally leave your body no joke everything feels real and when you come back in your body you will feel a lot of electricity and heat as if you were taking a hot bath

NakedPluto said:
Surya4Satan said:
NakedPluto said:

As a dream.

Thank you. I tried last night for the first time and failed. My body felt paralyzed and after a few minutes I started to feel extreme fear, like there was someone else in the room. I was hearing all sorts of strange sounds and my name being called out by a nasty, bizarre voice. When this happened, I shuddered out of bed and it was over. I guess I should increase the protection. Do you have any other advice, please?

Surya4Satan said:
NakedPluto said:
Surya4Satan said:

As a dream.

Thank you. I tried last night for the first time and failed. My body felt paralyzed and after a few minutes I started to feel extreme fear, like there was someone else in the room. I was hearing all sorts of strange sounds and my name being called out by a nasty, bizarre voice. When this happened, I shuddered out of bed and it was over. I guess I should increase the protection. Do you have any other advice, please?

This is normal.

1. You are not accustomed to conscious trance, so your body feels paralyzed, there may be also a strong buzz from your body.

2. Being conscious and your mind alert, while your body is sleeping, will create a heightened perception of things, which as a beginner will make everything amplified and watchfull.

Combined the two points above, you have a heightened sense of fear, of the unknown and sometimes enemy interference can happen.

You only need to ignore it and calm yourself and gather experience. You'll see in time you accommodate these and the fear or any strange perception wears off. Do not let this make you not meditate anymore.

Nothing can happen to you, and many times this is nothing but an amplified perception.

Also most of the times, the presence felt in meditation is only one's consciousness. You feel your own presence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back