Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is CJD a jew-only disease?

FancyMancy

I was going to register to ask a simple question on... their... forum, about proof of a claim made there, when I was greeted with this disease -

B5tIy4y.png

I wonder why Q is being so anon, all alone and away from the main crowd there... Will Smith should remake that film, into a meme comedy version, and call it I, Lol.

They did say the jews was one of the most cursed people by Satan , so diseases wise I have no doubt,we'll the reptilian jews get what they deserve,ages of human sacrifices the jews don't think any karma will come back unto them, but it has

Satnam666 said:
They did say the jews was one of the most cursed people by Satan , so diseases wise I have no doubt,we'll the reptilian jews get what they deserve,ages of human sacrifices the jews don't think any karma will come back unto them, but it has
I think I read on here or in "How to Identify and Recognise a jew" that it said CJD is either jew-only or much more common with the jew.

slyscorpion said:
This is not even that funny to be honest 🤦‍♀️
I meant it more as mocking, rather than actually funny.

The Outlaw Torn said:
What is CJD
Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. Its symptoms can be similar to Alzheimer's disease, but CJD comes on much more rapidly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back