Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

Hunter666 said:
Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

How can the humor of this be dark if the eradication of the ones mentioned will bring the light back to the world? 🙃

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Hunter666 said:
Dark humor part 3 🖤

jqGuVf.jpg

How can the humor of this be dark if the eradication of the ones mentioned will bring the light back to the world? 🙃

I find this meme to be crass and not that amusing. There's much more humor to be had in antisemitism than that... these memes just wont reach outside here or Stormfront is all I'm getting at.

"Step aside pls, we have White Privilege" :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Ayjnf0eqQ

I find this meme to be crass and not that amusing. There's much more humor to be had in antisemitism than that... these memes just wont reach outside here or Stormfront is all I'm getting at.

OY VEY, OY VEY! Some people likes them, not everyone must like them, especially those who believes that my humor towards a poisonous race that must disappear from the face of the universe is "gross". Have fun!

jTeGGj.jpg

Hunter666 said:

OY VEY, OY VEY! Some people likes them, not everyone must like them, especially those who believes that my humor towards a poisonous race that must disappear from the face of the universe is "gross". Have fun!

jTeGGj.jpg

I'm not a Jew you dork and you sound butthurt that someone called you unfunny.

Druas said:
Hunter666 said:

jTeGGj.jpg

:lol: Nobody called you a Jew in first place, learn to see memes for what they are and relax.

Just so there's no harsh feelings I made a meme you can take credit for, as I am very certain it will end the meme war.

POOPBALLS2.png

Hunter666 said:
Druas said:
Hunter666 said:

jTeGGj.jpg

:lol: Nobody called you a Jew in first place, learn to see memes for what they are and relax.

Guys, let's focus on Spiritual Warfare and having fun with these memes chill

Hunter666 said:
Any other point of view, brothers and sisters? Let me know for new memes!

jusq5g.jpg

Yeah, you could make memes with a new format (please keep in mind to do your meditations and warfare regardless) Another format, not only these troopers or what they are? Although I really liked the one with the combustion of jewsus

The Outlaw Torn said:
Hunter666 said:
Every time someone join us:

jA9fGs.jpg
Hey hunter how do you know that that version of mein kampf is the most accurate I thought that the dalton translation

Greetings.
The Mein Kampf you can download from my Signature Is the original because It has been taken from the Joy of Satan Website. The translation was never been touched by Jews scammers and rats. When you download It, you can read It at the start.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Hunter666 said:
Any other point of view, brothers and sisters? Let me know for new memes!

jusq5g.jpg

Yeah, you could make memes with a new format (please keep in mind to do your meditations and warfare regardless) Another format, not only these troopers or what they are? Although I really liked the one with the combustion of jewsus

Sure, Im working on It.
I use a lot of these soldiers because they are a kinda of fantasy nazis in my favorite videogame series, It Is called Killzone.
Thank You for all the advices!

Writing "Josian" does not look good. All it will do is confuse people because it is not a real word. It makes it seem childish, or makes it sound like some video game thing. And this small amount of friction or hesitation from this is the only thing that is interrupting what else is a perfect message.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
However, the term "Josian" is purposely coined to identify our satanic group and family above other fictitious ones and many are very Proud of it.

Here, another pic for everyone! Enjoy ~

wao6aS.jpg

Hunter666 said:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
However, the term "Josian" is purposely coined to identify our satanic group and family above other fictitious ones and many are very Proud of it.

But is this an actual name, or is it something that you yourself invented? I know that just by hearing this word, I would not want to associate myself with it. This is not about dividing people into groups that they may not want to go into, it is simply about truth. Allow each person to know truth, and they will automatically align themselves with the truth to whatever level matches with their own souls.

There is no competition. There is no other groups who threaten or compete with us. We are the largest by far, and all of the fictional groups are so much smaller compared to us that they are insignificant. If anybody does an internet search for truth, it is us that shows up in all pages. The fictional ones are so much smaller that they are even difficult to find them.

And each person's soul will align with us as much as it naturally will. Depending on the actual health of the soul. Somebody who is broken enough, or cursed enough, or confused enough, they will not come here because their souls are too far damaged and are not fitting with the pattern of truth. This is not a place for most people, at least in this current time. Which is a good thing, because if they were here they would only be trying to drag us down to their levels and spread this confusion and sickness to everybody else. Such a rotten and broken person may likely go to a fictional rotten and broken group, but that is what fits that person.

But it also works the other way. Healthy and strong souls will always be naturally finding their ways here because their souls are magnetically drawn to the truth. The gods know which people are ready, and these people are led here. And all it takes is to share some truth, and they will automatically follow to find more truth. That is how all of us have gotten here. So just sharing some truth is all that needs to be done to attract a good person, and adding in any kind of strange word that you are instantly forcing them whether or not to accept it as a label, is only going to create hesitation or make it look like this is just another one of the nonsense groups.

If we want to be healthy, or be strong, or be the best, this does not happen by forcing inadequate people to join us. If you are thirsty, you need to drink some perfect clean healthy water. It would not be any helpful to drink water that is contaminated with something harmful. But if the filter is too thick, it will also waste good water by not letting it in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back