Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JOY OF SATAN LIBRARY : FULLY UPDATED! [4th JULY 2022 - CENSORED NATIONS? NO: WE NEVER GIVE UP!]

Excuse me, but why you have that insult to the Third Reich as an avatar? And the way you write makes me think of a Christard on /pol/ who claimed that Japanese media are Jewish.

Oh wait, I've checked your channel and I recognize you! You are the same "Warriors of Lucifer" of Bitchute and YouTube who makes cringe and blasphemous videos attempting to portray yourself as "one of us". GTFO! :evil:

Lasollor said:
My project is still pending. Is there any update?
Hello. You mean the server for JoS in Swahili? Is strange, I would have thought there is already a domain for Swahili. Have you been in touch with HP Cobra by email? If he hasn't answered keep emailing as he is probably receiving tens of emails daily and is difficult to keep track of all of them

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update: 24 June 2022

All projects have been successfully given all the tools they require. If anything has been missed, please contact at [email protected]

Everyone must actively start working and maintain these to the end. All of this work is for the Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
My project is still pending. Is there any update?

Sorry for this delay Brother. We are working on this. Infrastructure is being set right now, there were too many things and now it's the turn for JoS Swahili. Sorry for the delay. There are about 30+ sites being built currently. Please answer to my e-mail about the naming of the site.

Joy of Satan Zulu is also being created.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back