Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did (((CERN))) change the timeline that we live in?

The multiple timeline theory exists only in Hollywood movies such as Back to the Future. Unless you watched too much Steins; Gate then there is no reason to believe that they can change our future.

Nimrod33 said:
The multiple timeline theory exists only in Hollywood movies such as Back to the Future. Unless you watched too much Steins; Gate then there is no reason to believe that they can change our future.

So there’s only one universal timeline and not a “multiverse” of sorts?

There is no reason for the jew to change our timeline (if that was actually possible...). According to what has been said, we experience time linearly, whereas the Gods an Goddesses don't. (Once we become immortal, then 'time' in this sense seems, at least to me at the moment, to be meaningless.) That seams to mean that the jew is in control of this 'timeline' already and as I hope we realise, the jew has slowed things down so much, in many various different ways, so that it can stay in control at its own speed, in its own time - literally. Once the jew is gone and we realise real-life properly again, we'll understand time differently. Since, based on the current system we are bound by, that 1 day = 1 Earth rotation, and 1 year = 1 Earth orbit around Sol, which happens to also be 365.25 Earth rotations, if we Superman-spin Earth backwards, or reverse-orbit her around Sol, time will not "reverse".

Remember-- nay, quiz time! Which Planet has its day longer than its year?! Reverse-spin or reverse-orbit this Planet, and time will not "go backwards" for that Planet nor for existence/the Universe as a whole at all.

I once asked a christian, sarcastically, if he was prepared or worried about a black hole that the LHC was going to create. He didn't realise I was being sarcastic and said with authourity "no", that it wouldn't happen. What? Gravity "bends time", etc.? Yeah, that makes sense. Let's put a black hole next to Earth so that time would "bend", which would mean that time can not only go forwards and backwards but can also bend and flex and twist. I wonder if it can also snap in half and loop, like a Möbius strip, back on itself. Maybe it can protrude into a point and pierce itself thereby deflating itself, or become solid like a brick. Time, as according to modern and mainstream (((science))), is amazeballs.

FancyMancy said:
There is no reason for the jew to change our timeline (if that was actually possible...). According to what has been said, we experience time linearly, whereas the Gods an Goddesses don't. (Once we become immortal, then 'time' in this sense seems, at least to me at the moment, to be meaningless.) That seams to mean that the jew is in control of this 'timeline' already and as I hope we realise, the jew has slowed things down so much, in many various different ways, so that it can stay in control at its own speed, in its own time - literally. Once the jew is gone and we realise real-life properly again, we'll understand time differently. Since, based on the current system we are bound by, that 1 day = 1 Earth rotation, and 1 year = 1 Earth orbit around Sol, which happens to also be 365.25 Earth rotations, if we Superman-spin Earth backwards, or reverse-orbit her around Sol, time will not "reverse".

Remember-- nay, quiz time! Which Planet has its day longer than its year?! Reverse-spin or reverse-orbit this Planet, and time will not "go backwards" for that Planet nor for existence/the Universe as a whole at all.

I once asked a christian, sarcastically, if he was prepared or worried about a black hole that the LHC was going to create. He didn't realise I was being sarcastic and said with authourity "no", that it wouldn't happen. What? Gravity "bends time", etc.? Yeah, that makes sense. Let's put a black hole next to Earth so that time would "bend", which would mean that time can not only go forwards and backwards but can also bend and flex and twist. I wonder if it can also snap in half and loop, like a Möbius strip, back on itself. Maybe it can protrude into a point and pierce itself thereby deflating itself, or become solid like a brick. Time, as according to modern and mainstream (((science))), is amazeballs.

amazeballs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That dry British humor never gets old please don't get rid of it lmao

The Outlaw Torn said:
Thoughts on this theory?

Any influence from an individual soul changes reality, for better or for worse. On the bad side, this is how mass Christian belief destroys a society. On the good side, this is how strong Satanic souls, working in unison, can cause massive changes.

Those who are interested in "changing our timeline" never had to wait for a giant machine like this or others to do so.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Thoughts on this theory?

Simply? No.

It's a bogus, foolish theory, and just seems like one of those that's used to distract people so they don't look deeper and see what's really going on.

Is CERN satanic? They have a Lord Shiva statue in front of their headquarters and their logo apparently has the number 666.

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:

amazeballs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That dry British humor never gets old please don't get rid of it lmao
It's Sunday which means Funday. Join me - we're going to have afternoon tea all day, from morning 'til evening. I've got Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Pennyroyal... I've also go some mixed-flavours. You, American, will learn sophistication, indeed. Later, we have High Tea - a very special occasion.

Übermensch666 said:
Is CERN satanic? They have a Lord Shiva statue in front of their headquarters and their logo apparently has the number 666.
The jew steals all sorts of things from pre-existing culture and knowledge, because it has nothing of its own. If any zidiots realise "Shiva and 666 at CERN" they will cry, whinge and bitch about it in their perpetually-deliberate perpetual ignorance. Now also that we know and are learning about Shiva and ancient Hinduism, which is Spiritual Satanism AKA Nature and Science, this, in the future, could be used as a psychological tactic to influence idiots into thinking, "Oh, it's for Science and Nature, so it's OK" when it is still jewish... Also - once retards realise 666 is not evil, and in fact is essential for biological life to exist, so christians should be burnt at the steak and kidney pie, people might also realise "Oh, it's for Science and Nature, so it's OK" when it is still jewish... Methinks.

FancyMancy said:
It's Sunday which means Funday. Join me - we're going to have afternoon tea all day, from morning 'til evening. I've got Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Pennyroyal... I've also go some mixed-flavours. You, American, will learn sophistication, indeed. Later, we have High Tea - a very special occasion.
My favourite day is caturday. Funday is at good second place. Beverages are optional.

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:

amazeballs.

Übermensch666 said:
The jew steals all sorts of things from pre-existing culture and knowledge, because it has nothing of its own. If any zidiots realise "Shiva and 666 at CERN" they will cry, whinge and bitch about it in their perpetually-deliberate perpetual ignorance. Now also that we know and are learning about Shiva and ancient Hinduism, which is Spiritual Satanism AKA Nature and Science, this, in the future, could be used as a psychological tactic to influence idiots into thinking, "Oh, it's for Science and Nature, so it's OK" when it is still jewish... Also - once retards realise 666 is not evil, and in fact is essential for biological life to exist, so christians should be burnt at the steak and kidney pie, people might also realise "Oh, it's for Science and Nature, so it's OK" when it is still jewish... Methinks.

Sounds good I'll take the earl grey :lol:

The Outlaw Torn said:
Nimrod33 said:

What theory are we talking about?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Nimrod33 said:

As far as we know time only goes forward, that's it. Otherwise don't you think the Gods would have done something about it?

If humanity whent faster than the speed of light humans would be mush,so as far as time travel nope,but the RTR's are making the reptilian jews pay for their crimes, so yes are changing the feature for the better

Satnam666 said:
If humanity whent faster than the speed of light humans would be mush
Well, if we have learnt anything from jewish media, the spaceships would have inertial dampeners. This stops us from going SPLAT on the back wall. I wonder if Earth stopped spinning, somehow, would everyone, on one side of the Planet, going flying off into Space and everyone else end up as soylent paste on the other... I think we base this on when travelling in vehicles, ignoring or forgetting that we are on Earth already; in Space, I think things would be different. I think we'd be a part of the inertia of the space vehicle.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Nimrod33 said:

Time focuses in this current moment, at all times, from that infinite possible futures branch out, each with their own probabilities to manifest.

There are multiple worlds, or Universes, however in each of them the same laws of nature apply. All the universes are connected through the 4th dimension, as they are all part of it.

Übermensch666 said:
CERN is a scientific and research institute. Is not jewish or satanic, however the research taking place there (which is strictly secret) goes into the direction set by the financers. Someone I watched who was in contact with scientists from CERN said that a scientist who takes part in a big project is only allocated to do a part of the project that is small enough to make it very difficult for them to figure out what the bigger plan is with that project and what is the final product or goal. From my point of view what is being researched there is technology that would facilitate and help the jews into turning people in the `human version` of the greys. Things like extracting a consciousness, isolating it, inserting it in an artificial body etc. There is one article in my signature called Initiative 2045. The Soviet Union researched the same. This is where technology is going when the jews are in the power and CERN as one of the most advanced research institutes in the world is definitely no exception.

FancyMancy said:
Satnam666 said:
If humanity whent faster than the speed of light humans would be mush
Well, if we have learnt anything from jewish media, the spaceships would have inertial dampeners. This stops us from going SPLAT on the back wall. I wonder if Earth stopped spinning, somehow, would everyone, on one side of the Planet, going flying off into Space and everyone else end up as soylent paste on the other... I think we base this on when travelling in vehicles, ignoring or forgetting that we are on Earth already; in Space, I think things would be different. I think we'd be a part of the inertia of the space vehicle.

internal dampeners I'm not sure they exist,but who knows maybe the Gods have such a device,but I'm sure the Gods would have tampered already,if that was the case but.

NinRick said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Nimrod33 said:

Time focuses in this current moment, at all times, from that infinite possible futures branch out, each with their own probabilities to manifest.

There are multiple worlds, or Universes, however in each of them the same laws of nature apply. All the universes are connected through the 4th dimension, as they are all part of it.

I believe in Star Wars lore, the writers took this Truth and created the "World Between Worlds". Fascinating stuff.

Imagine our Earth, and Solar System, in a timeline where mankind stayed with the Gods, and defeated the Jews earlier, or defeated the Reptilians/Greys that created them in the first place.

Heck...most of the planets in our solar system were habitable, and inhabited by Gods and other humanoid friendlies, 'till the Greys and Reptilians destroyed them. We wouldn't just be traveling/vacationing to other countries, we'd be going to other planets, with the Pyramids in place of airports and spiritual energy in place of petroleum!

Don't worry...JoS has made it happen. Our Side Has Won.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back