Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing person after covid vaccine

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365174 time=1654941302 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364416 time=1654714866 user_id=21286]

If I had the source I would link it, but it was explained that "el", like many other names, was stolen from Pagan language. It refers to a divine title of some sort, so the Jews just took it and slapped it on their thoughtforms.

There's that "thoughtform" term again... I think what the Joy of Satan defines as a thoughtform should be specified clearly, instead of dismissing enemies as some simple predictable non-conscious spirits. If an enemy "thoughtform" is more powerful, intelligent and sophisticated than the average human, I would definitely either suggest the entity isn't a thoughtform or that all humans below a certain consciousness are also thoughtforms. Yes, I suppose lying about the nature of the enemy is a useful rhetorical method for inciting a sense of hope, but when it comes to "combatting" these enemy gods, we'll get rekted. Nobody here ever talks about how there's multimillion year old reptillian gods, or other primordial entities that predate perhaps even Satan (I have no idea how old he is). There's a reason why the Reptillians won the first war. We might take Earth, yes, but our conflict hardly ends there. If we become addicted to hope, we cannot face truth and withstand it. Amor Fati.

I think there is some confusion as to who or what is being labeled as a thoughtform. Jews, greys, or reptiles are not thoughtforms, but they do employ thoughtforms, some more advanced than others. I never meant to imply that Jews are just thoughtforms.

If we were going to get wrecked by some enemy influence, it would have happened already. There is a distinct struggle going on that humanity was a part of, even before we organized our spiritual warfare, as of modern times.

Even if it was just a ploy to incite the hope of Gentiles, then at least we can say we died fighting. What else are we supposed to do?

Although Stormblood answered you in regards to the Gods with more detail, I want to add that even if there was something more powerful than Satan (or Satan and his whole empire), then we are still duty-bound to our soul family.

Through unity we have strength. If we scattered in all directions, based on random whims, then we would all certainly be dead. Dead not just by million-year-old entities, but much weaker ones as well.

It has happened.

Lying about the reality of things is fine when getting new people motivated, but a serious hindrance to people when they are attempting to understand astral mechanics and especially reality in general. I realize there's issues with what JoS does, but I also acknowledge that without the JoS's info I'd likely never have found the amount of knowledge I have. It's an odd situation, that something can be 90% true and still be importantly wrong. The 10% matters a lot.

Anyway, at least your point of view is rational and honest. If what I said is true, we still don't have a choice in the matter. I just think we should be better informed and better prepared.

RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
RED DAWN said:
I mean, maybe? If it was so insulting, surely she wouldn't be refered by that name on the Jos website if she speaks with the ministry. I actually find Red Yawn funny. It's odd that we use the name Azaz-EL to refer to Apollo, as the suffix EL suggests he's an angel (michaEL, RaphaEL, gabriEL etc).

If I had the source I would link it, but it was explained that "el", like many other names, was stolen from Pagan language. It refers to a divine title of some sort, so the Jews just took it and slapped it on their thoughtforms.

There's that "thoughtform" term again... I think what the Joy of Satan defines as a thoughtform should be specified clearly, instead of dismissing enemies as some simple predictable non-conscious spirits. If an enemy "thoughtform" is more powerful, intelligent and sophisticated than the average human, I would definitely either suggest the entity isn't a thoughtform or that all humans below a certain consciousness are also thoughtforms. Yes, I suppose lying about the nature of the enemy is a useful rhetorical method for inciting a sense of hope, but when it comes to "combatting" these enemy gods, we'll get rekted. Nobody here ever talks about how there's multimillion year old reptillian gods, or other primordial entities that predate perhaps even Satan (I have no idea how old he is). There's a reason why the Reptillians won the first war. We might take Earth, yes, but our conflict hardly ends there. If we become addicted to hope, we cannot face truth and withstand it. Amor Fati.

When you are not even on our side, let alone you have no judgement, or cannot really understand any of this, you are the one lacking any facing of any truth, not nobody else. If you are, then you do not understand much, but pretend to have big questions.

There are species of cockroaches and bacteria that have existed for millions of years. Still, they are in the same form. They have not evolved. Time is not an indicator of power.

The reptilians whom you try to glorify, have won nothing, besides maybe the disconnection of humanity from certain spiritual affairs for a very short time. Civilization still exists, everything is still there, life goes on.

Clearly, with zero knowledge on your behalf and zero experience, you cannot articulate what is a thoughtform, which is basically an energetic form of simple functions and tasks.

Nobody has said all of the enemy in their entirety is thoughforms, but most of their creations are. Behind these, there is operation from real entities. You answer an argument that is yours, not of JoS.

As your purpose here is mostly to confuse, and you are with many legs on many places.

RED DAWN said:
Dahaarkan said:
RED DAWN said:

I do not trust the old gods, I don't even like them all that much admittedly. I have complete faith in Satan, I love this entity with all of my being. But I'm not particularly fond of the civilization He leads. Rebellion is not an option however. Service to His designs is rewarded with power and protections, and without Him we will simply be domesticated by the enemy.

There are no other options here. And the reality is that were it not for His protection and His mark, we would have already been devoured or enslaved. This rebellious attitude of yours accomplishes nothing.

There can be no diplomacy with a civilization that looks upon you as just a beast to be tamed and domesticated. Satan isn't just the best option, He is the only option. Without Him there is no hope.

Our perception alligns more than I'm willing to express.

In the case you are dabbling, or with many legs on many boats, as many occultists and LHP people are, then this is how it will be for you. This however describes a personal situation, not a real situation.

To keep trying on a consistent basis to dilute things and try to bring confused ideas into this place, does not help. If you follow Satan only for power or what you consider power, then any entity can swindle you out of this, with bogus claims such as your unmoderated posts.

In this case, these things are not real. You might want to worship bacteria or viruses, as they are here for millennia, and they have killed more humans than all reptilians combined in all of history ever.

These arguments do not really make sense, and come from what appears to be occult exposure to enemy drivel, and a feeling you need to twist things JoS says to cast doubts that do not exist on JoS.

Nobody said for example the enemy is "all thoughtforms", since their existence is recognized, and it has been elaborated how they are real beings behind what these basic thoughtforms are. The whole situation as its basic knowledge here is a show run by other entities such as the enemy etc.

Answering made up arguments is not doing much in itself.

For clarification as I don't think my previous post was worded very well, the civilization I said that looks upon us as cattle is the enemy, not Duat.

When I say I distrust the gods I don't mean ALL of the gods. The Daemons working with Satan and helping us I trust completely, or I wouldn't be here in the first place.

However, there are voices in Duat that called for us to be abandoned. I neither respect nor worship these Daemons who turned their back on us. I do not know what percentage they represent, I would hope these are a minority. There is a reason Satan explicitly forbids the worship of ALL gods but Himself.

And so I do. I focus on Satan and those directly serving Him in His agenda on earth, but I do not blindly adore every entity in Duat. My interpretation could also be inaccurate so keep that in mind. What I know for sure is that Satan is in our side, and He can be trusted completely in my experience and perception.

Also, I trust RED DAWN even less. This person has already openly admitted to making troll posts as with the made up curse thread. I do not think anything said by this person should be taken seriously after that.

Doubts about the gods and the enemy are normal to have and the best thing one can do is make formal rituals to contact Satan or one's GD to request to have these things cleared up and gain understanding. Debating these among ourselves is largely pointless because none of us have a complete view of these things or 100% understanding of everything going on between the gods and the enemy.

We are still under the enemy regime and many things are hidden from us. We will know the full truth of these matters in the future. To speculate with our incomplete perspectives is pointless. And will only create confusion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

When you are not even on our side, let alone you have no judgement, or cannot really understand any of this, you are the one lacking any facing of any truth, not nobody else. If you are, then you do not understand much, but pretend to have big questions.

There are species of cockroaches and bacteria that have existed for millions of years. Still, they are in the same form. They have not evolved. Time is not an indicator of power.

The reptilians whom you try to glorify, have won nothing, besides maybe the disconnection of humanity from certain spiritual affairs for a very short time. Civilization still exists, everything is still there, life goes on.

Clearly, with zero knowledge on your behalf and zero experience, you cannot articulate what is a thoughtform, which is basically an energetic form of simple functions and tasks.

Nobody has said all of the enemy in their entirety is thoughforms, but most of their creations are. Behind these, there is operation from real entities. You answer an argument that is yours, not of JoS.

As your purpose here is mostly to confuse, and you are with many legs on many places.

"When you are not even on our side, let alone you have no judgement, or cannot really understand any of this, you are the one lacking any facing of any truth, not nobody else. If you are, then you do not understand much, but pretend to have big questions."

"When you are not even on our side"- Side of what, the war? I wanted to stay out of it. Unfortunately, that's not an option for any gentile. The only sides there really are is between to "fight or be consumed". "let alone you have no judgement"- I don't understand? I lack the ability to make good judgement? Maybe, depends in what context. The ability to accept all information I read without the attempt of personal discernment, no. "you are the one lacking any facing of any truth, not nobody else."- I didn't come here to argue who's dick is bigger. Whenever an enemy is mentioned, usually they will be considered a "thoughtform", even if they clearly aren't. I'm arguing that some of these thoughtforms aren't thoughtforms, and that the enemy is greatly underestimated. I'm not arguing that I'm 100% right, or even 50%. The best I can hope for is maybe 1%, considering the limitations of human comprehension even when "advanced".

I understand what a thoughtform is. Your definition of a thoughtform doesn't apply to some of the entities some in the JoS consider to be thoughtforms. Some thoughtforms over time achieve "sentience", this is mentioned by the JoS as well when thoughtforms "become too powerful and betray/abandon their master". Further, I argued that the human soul was like a thoughtform, of course including astral mechanisms including the chakras and whatever feature/s allows the binding/control of a human body. Physically, the human body is many cellular organisms, perhaps the soul is a collection many thoughtforms.

I'm already annoyed explaining what I said. If your position is what everyone thinks, which I don't think is the case, then I was arguing against something people don't believe in. If this was true, why did people think to disagree with me? No, clearly there is genuine confusion among those here, perhaps not you but your audience, other than syntax obviously.

I don't have a purpose here anyone. Did you jut call me a cockroach? Meanie.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RED DAWN said:
Dahaarkan said:
I do not trust the old gods, I don't even like them all that much admittedly. I have complete faith in Satan, I love this entity with all of my being. But I'm not particularly fond of the civilization He leads. Rebellion is not an option however. Service to His designs is rewarded with power and protections, and without Him we will simply be domesticated by the enemy.

There are no other options here. And the reality is that were it not for His protection and His mark, we would have already been devoured or enslaved. This rebellious attitude of yours accomplishes nothing.

There can be no diplomacy with a civilization that looks upon you as just a beast to be tamed and domesticated. Satan isn't just the best option, He is the only option. Without Him there is no hope.

Our perception alligns more than I'm willing to express.

In the case you are dabbling, or with many legs on many boats, as many occultists and LHP people are, then this is how it will be for you. This however describes a personal situation, not a real situation.

To keep trying on a consistent basis to dilute things and try to bring confused ideas into this place, does not help. If you follow Satan only for power or what you consider power, then any entity can swindle you out of this, with bogus claims such as your unmoderated posts.

In this case, these things are not real. You might want to worship bacteria or viruses, as they are here for millennia, and they have killed more humans than all reptilians combined in all of history ever.

These arguments do not really make sense, and come from what appears to be occult exposure to enemy drivel, and a feeling you need to twist things JoS says to cast doubts that do not exist on JoS.

Nobody said for example the enemy is "all thoughtforms", since their existence is recognized, and it has been elaborated how they are real beings behind what these basic thoughtforms are. The whole situation as its basic knowledge here is a show run by other entities such as the enemy etc.

Answering made up arguments is not doing much in itself.

This is pretty much just a repost from your last one. I don't worship the enemy, obviously some diseases are concerning and I wouldn't try to mess with them without protection. It's also important to clearly identify which diseases are dangerous, instead of claiming they're all harmless or life threatening.

The enemy might have played blowfish, sure it's normal. Everyone does that. I'm not advocating that we all submit to the mighty lizard gawds, I'm suggesting we stop using blanket terminology and learn more about what we're dealing with. That's it.

Dahaarkan said:
Also, I trust RED DAWN even less. This person has already openly admitted to making troll posts as with the made up curse thread. I do not think anything said by this person should be taken seriously after that.

Doubts about the gods and the enemy are normal to have and the best thing one can do is make formal rituals to contact Satan or one's GD to request to have these things cleared up and gain understanding. Debating these among ourselves is largely pointless because none of us have a complete view of these things or 100% understanding of everything going on between the gods and the enemy.

We are still under the enemy regime and many things are hidden from us. We will know the full truth of these matters in the future. To speculate with our incomplete perspectives is pointless. And will only create confusion.

I agree with you :lol:

Dahaarkan said:

No, it is very important to have discussion.

https://www.qwant.com/?q=synthesis&client=opensearch&t=web

Dahaarkan said:

However, there are voices in Duat that called for us to be abandoned. I neither respect nor worship these Daemons who turned their back on us. I do not know what percentage they represent, I would hope these are a minority. There is a reason Satan explicitly forbids the worship of ALL gods but Himself.

And so I do. I focus on Satan and those directly serving Him in His agenda on earth, but I do not blindly adore every entity in Duat. My interpretation could also be inaccurate so keep that in mind. What I know for sure is that Satan is in our side, and He can be trusted completely in my experience and perception.

They did not want us "abandoned", but the situation is that many of them, have the right to not be "friendly" with us, anymore than we might go and try to save some turtles in a remote island, but not all human beings in our civilization might be interested. The Gods wouldn't force them to do that.

Regardless, they are not hostile. There is no anti-human sentiment, but some are simply not that interested.

I think if one puts their mind to it, they can understand why this is the case, considering many humans are on the level that we are.

Dahaarkan said:

In regards to your above post, i do recall (was it Maxine or Cobra i forget) saying that not all Demons are of Satan, (outside of the Goetia respectively).

About the troll here, I am pretty sure this is officeranglo. He mentioned the term "red dawn" to me a lot and in his other rantings as well, and this account sprung up pretty much right when he was gone literally the day after or before even. I remember looking at it going ummm this is probably him.

As for 3 others I can count that are rats, and 2 for certain, these should be given the boot as well.

RED DAWN said:
It has happened.

Lying about the reality of things is fine when getting new people motivated, but a serious hindrance to people when they are attempting to understand astral mechanics and especially reality in general. I realize there's issues with what JoS does, but I also acknowledge that without the JoS's info I'd likely never have found the amount of knowledge I have. It's an odd situation, that something can be 90% true and still be importantly wrong. The 10% matters a lot.

Anyway, at least your point of view is rational and honest. If what I said is true, we still don't have a choice in the matter. I just think we should be better informed and better prepared.

Beyond these larger concepts which many can only speculate, I am more concerned about your ability to unify with JoS in regards to spiritual warfare. If we lose the war or otherwise suffer major harm, then these other facts become meaningless in comparison.

Therefore, if you have major questions about the Gods or other important practices, please do your best to get these answered and sorted. There is no shame on the path to advancement, but we should not delay or block ourselves.

Shadowcat said:
Dahaarkan said:

In regards to your above post, i do recall (was it Maxine or Cobra i forget) saying that not all Demons are of Satan, (outside of the Goetia respectively).

About the troll here, I am pretty sure this is officeranglo. He mentioned the term "red dawn" to me a lot and in his other rantings as well, and this account sprung up pretty much right when he was gone literally the day after or before even. I remember looking at it going ummm this is probably him.

As for 3 others I can count that are rats, and 2 for certain, these should be given the boot as well.

Never heard of the guy. People think I'm Seeker too :lol: What's up with that? Red Dawn isn't an original phrase.

RED DAWN said:
Stormblood said:
RED DAWN said:

Multi-million year old reptilian gods?

You seem to be extremely confused. The Reptilians are not Gods. They never achieved much in terms of spiritual development, because they only focus on power and external abilities. They neglect wisdom, awareness, purification and every other actual ascent practice that would allow them to achieve immortality and godhood.

Secondly, their lifespan never excess 1000 years old. Hardly "multi-million" or whatever. They do not predate Father Satan.

The Reptilians won the first war only because they sealed the channel of communication between humans and the Gods ON THIS PLANET, severely limiting their influence on this sphere, and then dropped humanity's advancement level from risen to NPC/demihuman/andrapod, dropping the level of the planet in the process making it impossible for the Gods to come here in full power without risks.

They could never beat the Gods in any way, as they are not immortal and don't have the ability nor the power to kill Gods.

You should lay off whatever drugs you are doing.

Also, the Gods' political system is an aristocracy, which means the Noble/Aryan souls govern. It has nothing to do with the wretched, fake aristocracy this planet has and has had in the past with the kikes, as the concept of nobility in nature relates to wisdom, advancement and merit, not on financial hand-outs from a rabbi.

It's not an oligarchy nor a monarchy.

Most of what you said here is nothing of value. I don't know how the reptilians won in precise detail, but according to Maxine the Demons were bound and there's plenty of evidence suggesting they took earth for thousands of years. I speak through experience that there are at least a few primordial entities that at least work with the reptilians, they have 5th dimensional forms so it's difficult to determine what "species" they are. There are definitely reptilians older than 1000 years, not sure where you heard this from but it's wrong. The JoS use to reconginze the existence of alpha draconians and even draconian/demon hybrids about 10 years ago, did everyone change their mind at some point? Unless you experienced these things yourself, don't argue with people who have. I might not be right, but arguing with me in context of rumors or assumption is mildly vexing.

What you say is usually nothing of value, but just projecting your own confusion and inexperience which is very problematic.

You take Maxine's words too literally. What being bound means in the war instance was already explained by HP Hooded Cobra, who confirmed what some of us new already which isn't literal binding. He now explained it again to you but obviously you are not open enough to understand.

Reptilians have ruled Earth for less than 6000 years. This pales in comparison to the 10s of thousands of years our Gods ruled before them, and the 10s of thousands of years they will rule in the future. Again, nothing of value from you.

Primordial entities do not exist. You are taking mythology too literally. Protogenoi in Greek mythology and other mythology are simply spiritual concepts, not real entities. The universe is self-created, eternal and infinite. There can be such thing as a primordial in it. Sure, there can be very old entities that achieved Godhood before our Duat ancestors. There's no denying that. But none of that calibre works with the enemy nor you have any way to gauge their power and compare it to the Gods' power. The more distance there is between one's power and someone else's power, the more perception becomes difficult. You wouldn't be able to fully perceive someone with a risen kundalini and gauge how much power they actually have, let alone someone beyond that. Not to mention, how HP Cobra stated, age doesn't denote power.

All of this about Reptilians older than 1000 years and Primordial entities working with them is exclusively your own conjecture, without any basis for them. Not everything you think of is real. It's something you need to learn. Just because it "makes sense" to you, it doesn't mean it's the reality. You need evidence to prove it, and daydreaming doesn't count as evidence.

No, the JoS never mentioned "Alpha Draconians" or whatever nonsense you are mentioning. You read it on some ET website and mixed it up with JoS. Not Draconian/"Demon" hybrids either. "Demon" is not even the name of a race, but a title as it has been explained multiple times. If anything, the only hybrids that were mentioned were Grey/Nordic. Specifically Greys that were liberated, such as Valefor. Not of the enemy.

Arguing in the context of rumours and assumptions is exactly what you are doing and projecting on others.

The people you are arguing with here already know about the thoughtforms and the entities behind them. It's only you who thinks otherwise. Nobody deals with the entities who are behind them, except top-ranking rabbis, as only them know their names. The majority only know the names of thoughtforms such as Leakim, Leafar, LeirvaG, Leiru, Leizar and so on.

It seems you're the only one who's confused here, or outright trolling people (and failing to do so).

Stormblood said:
RED DAWN said:
Stormblood said:
Multi-million year old reptilian gods?

You seem to be extremely confused. The Reptilians are not Gods. They never achieved much in terms of spiritual development, because they only focus on power and external abilities. They neglect wisdom, awareness, purification and every other actual ascent practice that would allow them to achieve immortality and godhood.

Secondly, their lifespan never excess 1000 years old. Hardly "multi-million" or whatever. They do not predate Father Satan.

The Reptilians won the first war only because they sealed the channel of communication between humans and the Gods ON THIS PLANET, severely limiting their influence on this sphere, and then dropped humanity's advancement level from risen to NPC/demihuman/andrapod, dropping the level of the planet in the process making it impossible for the Gods to come here in full power without risks.

They could never beat the Gods in any way, as they are not immortal and don't have the ability nor the power to kill Gods.

You should lay off whatever drugs you are doing.

Also, the Gods' political system is an aristocracy, which means the Noble/Aryan souls govern. It has nothing to do with the wretched, fake aristocracy this planet has and has had in the past with the kikes, as the concept of nobility in nature relates to wisdom, advancement and merit, not on financial hand-outs from a rabbi.

It's not an oligarchy nor a monarchy.

Most of what you said here is nothing of value. I don't know how the reptilians won in precise detail, but according to Maxine the Demons were bound and there's plenty of evidence suggesting they took earth for thousands of years. I speak through experience that there are at least a few primordial entities that at least work with the reptilians, they have 5th dimensional forms so it's difficult to determine what "species" they are. There are definitely reptilians older than 1000 years, not sure where you heard this from but it's wrong. The JoS use to reconginze the existence of alpha draconians and even draconian/demon hybrids about 10 years ago, did everyone change their mind at some point? Unless you experienced these things yourself, don't argue with people who have. I might not be right, but arguing with me in context of rumors or assumption is mildly vexing.

What you say is usually nothing of value, but just projecting your own confusion and inexperience which is very problematic.

You take Maxine's words too literally. What being bound means in the war instance was already explained by HP Hooded Cobra, who confirmed what some of us new already which isn't literal binding. He now explained it again to you but obviously you are not open enough to understand.

Reptilians have ruled Earth for less than 6000 years. This pales in comparison to the 10s of thousands of years our Gods ruled before them, and the 10s of thousands of years they will rule in the future. Again, nothing of value from you.

Primordial entities do not exist. You are taking mythology too literally. Protogenoi in Greek mythology and other mythology are simply spiritual concepts, not real entities. The universe is self-created, eternal and infinite. There can be such thing as a primordial in it. Sure, there can be very old entities that achieved Godhood before our Duat ancestors. There's no denying that. But none of that calibre works with the enemy nor you have any way to gauge their power and compare it to the Gods' power. The more distance there is between one's power and someone else's power, the more perception becomes difficult. You wouldn't be able to fully perceive someone with a risen kundalini and gauge how much power they actually have, let alone someone beyond that. Not to mention, how HP Cobra stated, age doesn't denote power.

All of this about Reptilians older than 1000 years and Primordial entities working with them is exclusively your own conjecture, without any basis for them. Not everything you think of is real. It's something you need to learn. Just because it "makes sense" to you, it doesn't mean it's the reality. You need evidence to prove it, and daydreaming doesn't count as evidence.

No, the JoS never mentioned "Alpha Draconians" or whatever nonsense you are mentioning. You read it on some ET website and mixed it up with JoS. Not Draconian/"Demon" hybrids either. "Demon" is not even the name of a race, but a title as it has been explained multiple times. If anything, the only hybrids that were mentioned were Grey/Nordic. Specifically Greys that were liberated, such as Valefor. Not of the enemy.

Arguing in the context of rumours and assumptions is exactly what you are doing and projecting on others.

The people you are arguing with here already know about the thoughtforms and the entities behind them. It's only you who thinks otherwise. Nobody deals with the entities who are behind them, except top-ranking rabbis, as only them know their names. The majority only know the names of thoughtforms such as Leakim, Leafar, LeirvaG, Leiru, Leizar and so on.

It seems you're the only one who's confused here, or outright trolling people (and failing to do so).

k

VoiceofEnki said:
Zola scammed many people from here, with a sob story that a White South African SS was supposedly in grave danger of persecution by angry blacks and had to evacuate quickly from there or they'd be killed, for which money was needed and thus people donated due to sympathizing with this sob story (zola was not yet known by all for what sort of vile jew filth she really turned out to be).

Under the guise of helping another SS (which was an entirely fake and made up story), she abused the kindness and sympathy of people here, scamming literally thousands of dollars.

They used that stolen money to set up that T4S forum, as an attempt to create an antithesis to the Joy of Satan, and lure people away while slandering Satan, Spiritual Satanism, and subverting everything like what magestein had been attempting to do before he was kicked out but up to 11. Giving a bad name to Spiritual Satanism, and our Gods, as the jews have always had as one of their primary aims.

I thought Ancient forums was supposedly a place where super advanced Satanists with high intuition gathered, yet all of you fell for this. LOL what a joke.

It’s no wonder Maxine and all of the other highly advanced Satanists end up leaving and staying far away from this pit.

Even the krautboy ninrick admitted to giving money to this haha. But I would expect that level of intelligence from him.

You probably gave to it as well as many other “reputable” members here, but are too embarrassed to admit it, because it would expose your farce of being advanced and high intuition.

The Outlaw Torn said:
You probably gave to it as well as many other “reputable” members here, but are too embarrassed to admit it, because it would expose your farce of being advanced and high intuition.

You may think this would expose anything, but it doesn't really change any reality.

Intuition or not, people can make mistakes. I am not yet a god, and have made retarded mistakes in the past, mostly due to being emotionally affected by things.

Intuition is something which is build upon. There are other personal factors which affect this, uncontrolled emotional states are one of these things which can blind you.

Of course, a truly advanced person, like HP HoodedCobra, or Lydia would not be affected by such things, however at that time I was not yet infallible on this front.

Why would I be afraid to admit that? What would that change about me? Nothing really, only that even if one does do extensive work to improve on many aspects, one must never take it for granted because one can still make a retarded mistake if they let their emotions get the better of them.

My intuition is overall quite good, however I have never claimed it to be perfect or infallible. That said, I agree 100% this is a very avoidable error, and certainly something excessively stupid.

The reason many ended up wasting money to this scam is that the empathy and worry for a fellow SS had blinded people, causing impulsive actions to be taken which resulted in ridiculous mistakes.

Zola had done quite a lot of work behind the scenes in chatting with people to appear as a positive and friendly person.

Many people did think she was off in some way, however, exactly in what way and to what extend did come as a surprise to many people due to not looking deeper into this at the time.

Unfortunately I was indeed foolish to let my emotions get the better of me. Good for you that you didn't.

Intuition has multiple parts to it. Even if one picks up on something, one must be able to recognize this. The mind can be influenced by parts of the self to disregard ones intuition if one is not careful, or if something causes a sufficiently impactful emotional response.

Sometimes a person needs to learn this the hard way, by making a mistake which makes one aware of this vulnerability in the most direct way.

I could have easily avoided this had I not let my emotions blind me, since I did pick up on this situation intuitively, however I ended up being impulsive in the moment, for which I only have myself to blame.

I don't feel it shameful or otherwise to mention about this, since it is a lesson that could help other people.

I would also take this moment to mention that advancement is not always uniform.

A person may have great advancement in some ways, but be lacking in others, part of advancement is to recognize this and raise up the unstable and weaker part of the self to reach a harmonious state.

In the same way one may know very well, and always know what should be said, but not always be able to follow through on ones own advice or knowledge due to lacking in the ability to act on the level of ones knowledge.

Egregious mistakes are to be avoided, unfortunately however sometimes it can still happen.

When it does happen it says more about the person on how they handle this and what they do afterwards to learn and grow from said mistake than the mistake itself.

Hail Satan!

The Outlaw Torn said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Zola scammed many people from here, with a sob story that a White South African SS was supposedly in grave danger of persecution by angry blacks and had to evacuate quickly from there or they'd be killed, for which money was needed and thus people donated due to sympathizing with this sob story (zola was not yet known by all for what sort of vile jew filth she really turned out to be).

Under the guise of helping another SS (which was an entirely fake and made up story), she abused the kindness and sympathy of people here, scamming literally thousands of dollars.

They used that stolen money to set up that T4S forum, as an attempt to create an antithesis to the Joy of Satan, and lure people away while slandering Satan, Spiritual Satanism, and subverting everything like what magestein had been attempting to do before he was kicked out but up to 11. Giving a bad name to Spiritual Satanism, and our Gods, as the jews have always had as one of their primary aims.

I thought Ancient forums was supposedly a place where super advanced Satanists with high intuition gathered, yet all of you fell for this. LOL what a joke.

It’s no wonder Maxine and all of the other highly advanced Satanists end up leaving and staying far away from this pit.

Even the krautboy ninrick admitted to giving money to this haha. But I would expect that level of intelligence from him.

Lol you're so desperate. You can say all you want but it wont change the fact that youre just a poor little troll that none of the members actually give a shit about, because you're really desperate.

You're wasting your time on this forum. Go kiss Trumps ass or something.

VoiceofEnki said:
Intuition or not, people can make mistakes. I am not yet a god, and have made retarded mistakes in the past, mostly due to being emotionally affected by things.
Dude stop trying to make this complex. ANYONE except the “highly advanced intuition Satanists” could see that this was a scam from the beginning.

You are seriously trying to justify the mass formation psychosis of ancient-forums falling for a Nigerian prince-Esque con email that a 10 year old could see through.

If ANYONE other than a high priest came on here asking for money and donations they should be immediately wrote off as a troll or Jew looking to scam people, no actual Satanist would do this, because they have the power to do things like a money working and raise their own funds.

People can say that I’m a troll or of the enemy or whatever but you people are the ones that directly funded them and gave them the gift of their forum. Nothing can ever change that.

The Outlaw Torn said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Dude stop trying to make this complex. ANYONE except the “highly advanced intuition Satanists” could see that this was a scam from the beginning.

You are seriously trying to justify the mass formation psychosis of ancient-forums falling for a Nigerian prince-Esque con email that a 10 year old could see through.

If ANYONE other than a high priest came on here asking for money and donations they should be immediately wrote off as a troll or Jew looking to scam people, no actual Satanist would do this, because they have the power to do things like a money working and raise their own funds.

People can say that I’m a troll or of the enemy or whatever but you people are the ones that directly funded them and gave them the gift of their forum. Nothing can ever change that.

If we were all supposed to be infallible, complete beings on here don't you think so many things would have been made easier from the start? Quit acting like youre a business manager or something because i can clearly see youre desperately trying to stain this forum with a bunch of fallacious nonsense. Its not hard to accept people make mistakes. Do you think the ancient empires and whatnot were built and no one did any fuckup while making them? You're obviously using a bunch of sophistry nonsense to paint this forum as useless or retarded. If anything, that experience will be used to demonstrate how disgusting and money obsessed jews and their allies are. Something that i can also see in your posts. Its the Trump-obsessed fools that people will see and think that he is in anyway related to the ideas of NS or Hitler. Soon both right and left will be exposed. Pretty sure you've seen your lovely Trump praying and kissing a sacred jewish stone while wearing a jewish hat. And you still approve. That itself explains a lot of what you really are.

Go touch some grass.

The Outlaw Torn said:
VoiceofEnki said:

No one is making anything complex here, you only try to deny the reality of things to try and pull a rug from under SS here through taking this one event where some SS made a mistake, while ignoring literally all else that proves otherwise that this event is an outlier rather than the norm.

You are right people should be wrote off as a troll over asking such things, however hindsight is 20/20.

The situation was not as simple as you make it out to be. It was part of a much bigger elaborate attack on the forum.

Zola using against us the sympathy and empathy that SS have for their fellow kind was a part of that.

You come here talking big now, however where were you, or anyone else having such comments when this situation was happening?

Nowhere to be seen of course, since you weren't even a part of this 4 years ago.

This situation is as explained. Many of us here have great empathy for fellow SS, empathy and sympathy to a fault as can be seen from to this situation.

At the time zola began to create this story, it wasn't known openly yet what kind of jewish rat she was, and the agenda behind her presence here, people had suspicions, but for most of us it wasn't clear.

One may say this proves a lack of intuition, however the level of intuition required to see this clearly and completely is significantly higher than you made it out to be. No average person would even doubt anything.

However it is true with enough intuition this could have easily been detected. On that end it can be said we were lacking to not notice the extend of what she was until after this had happened.

Even If some of us picked up that she's certainly a strange person with many things wrong about her, she had gone sufficiently under the radar to hide the total jewishness. This is not only a question of simple intuition, but a question on how clear one is of doubts.

In my own case, I knew very well my intuition was far from perfect. Due to that I refrained from making a judgement on this and branding her totally as a kike from what I had seen before from her, even if I had strong reservations about her.

However it was this self doubt which caused me to be blind to her true nature, as I doubted my own judgement. Had I not doubted myself, I would have concluded well before this scam what she really was, and never waste any money on this kind of nonsense.

However that is easy for me to see now, after understanding this situation well, as well as understanding my own shortcomings of that time.

Zola had timed this situation during the time when the blacks in South Africa had started lashing out seriously against white people living there. She used the gap in information to her advantage, as it wasn't easy to find perfect facts about this situation at that time.

The extend of it wasn't exactly known, and there was much confusion about the extend and severity of this, disproportional stories both downplaying and embellishing the truths surrounding these events.

Zola used that confusion around the SA situation to her advantage in order to present this story and back up this scam.

Another factor to this was, the person whom it was about was in fact a man from SA, however rather than a white man whose family was being persecuted by berserk black people, it was just a kike who she had been working with to elaborate on this scam.

This caused the situation to be considerably muddled, because there were half truths to this. Certainly it was a scam, but there was truth mixed in with her story, which does make it more difficult to see the true essence of this sort of thing.

Then she had build this story up over many months, to subliminally try to program people to fall into this scheme. In hindsight this is abundantly obvious, however at the time it was happening it was anything but obvious.

I only mention all that to explain why this situation caught many of us off guard. There are a lot of factors to this. What I mentioned above is only a part of this.

The fact many SS donated money, was out of a genuine concern that an SS brother was in serious danger. Unfortunately this happened before zola was totally exposed for who she was. Intuition is not perfect, ones own perception is a limiting factor.

Many of us did fail to consider the fact this was a scam and Zola's entire personality and presence here was entirely fake from day one to that very moment, same as how it took a lot for most people to see how magestein was actually a long term jew infiltrator from the very beginning.

Zola and him had been working together for some time to try and cause a complete downfall of the JoS, both from internally and externally.

Only after the facts were out was the entire thing completely clear.

Before that, as I said, in my case at least I had my reservations about her, and I strongly believed Magestein to be an infiltrator, however I did not consider they could be working together on this, and I had doubted my intuition about zola too much to where I merely thought she was a foolish misguided person, rather than a conniving jew rat with only the mission of ruining Spiritual Satanism and scamming good Gentiles of their hard earned money.

Say what you want about me regarding that. If this makes anyone dub me a fool, I really couldn't care less.

Irrespective of how much I had learned after this, at the time I know well my personal quality and worth.

These instances are in the end only points of learning, rather than a damning thing to label one forever.

If you believe otherwise, I do not care to argue about that.

HPS Maxine and HP HoodedCobra were well aware of this zola and magestein situation. Maxine was very well aware of this, and was never once fooled by Zola, unfortunately there was not a perfect communication about that between various members.

The JoS didn't have a communication network set up for verified members besides a small group of ministry members which were maybe a few people.

There was no JoS guardians who could speak with each other on these matters and protect the JoS from these things by exposing it before it could manifest or cause people to do something stupid due to impulsive emotional actions being taken in the moment.

The JoS community as a whole had a lot of vulnerabilities, a lot more than what we have today.

Today there is a lot more communication between members to keep each other informed, and to ensure all the long term or verified members are always on the same page, so that individual pitfalls can be covered by the whole.

Then also we have all learned a great deal from this elaborate situation, from magesteins exposure as an infiltrator these many years, as well as things like this scam by Zola, which all happened at the same time during a period where the JoS faced the most severe attack we have dealt with.

Before this transformation and bolstering of our community, as well as the increased experience seeing how the jew acts to undermine gentile and SS efforts to banish them and their corrosive influence, people were left on their own, to judge this situation alone, and many being influenced by their own desire to stand up for fellow family and people in need, donated money to this scam quickly and impulsively before examining this closely to verify if it was a scam or not.

Zola didn't only do this here. She did this in many white nationalist forums, where she had build a presence as a "reputable and trustworthy" member.

She scammed thousands of dollars through the abuse and exploitation of the sympathy and empathy of the white man and the noble Aryan soul, due to exploiting this emotional vulnerability in a very targeted manner.

Of course in hindsight this is so obvious it may leave one scratching their head how even this was possible to fall for such an obvious jewish scam.

However that is easy to say now, after the whole story is well known and understood. In the moment itself, only the completely uncaring and the extremely aware were unaffected and uninfluenced by this.

Even a direct intervention of the Gods can fall on deaf ears to people who are blinded by emotion, therefore this situation happened, and had to happen, to give a valuable lesson to all SS, and serve as a wake up call to every member, regardless if they donated anything or not.

Many of us had been too guillable in our desire to care for our own, causing this situation to manifest in this way. Born from a desire to help and protect our own to a fault.

This fault had to be eliminated, and unfortunately it happened in this very Saturnian manner, of an unfortunate manifestation to bring awareness.

Trying to use this situation to claim we must all be fools on all levels because of this thing, is entirely something else, completely unrelated.

One event does not dictate the standard of the whole.

Of course, any enemies of the JoS, as well as any individuals trying to make themselves look better by attempting to trample on the serious members here, would absolutely take one such event, completely blow it out of proportion and ignore all the instances were intuition is well proven and higher standard is very apparent, to slander or otherwise try to talk shit, as you have nothing else but to grasp at these straws to try and force your argument that we must all be pretentious fools all along.

If that were the case, the JoS wouldn't have any participants in the first place.

The fact people are here sets them far above the rest of humanity on the level of understanding and knowledge about this world and the situation the Earth is in, regardless of mistakes that may or may not be made by people here.

Hail Satan!

These thousands of words just to say that “we were goyz that had the wool pooled over our eyes because we were too empathetic”.

That’s not good enough. No serious organization can behave this way and allow people like them to take advantage of the forum and literally scam thousands of dollars out of people for months and years at a time, with nothing done about it.

But then you say that the top of JOS didn’t get foooled and were aware of this, but did nothing about it anyway because there wasn’t a strong enough communication network. Again, not good enough. (What “network” is required? There’s only 2 people in charge of JoS and 1 is absent.)

My point here is what will stop this from happening again? You say that changes have been made. I don’t think that 3 JoS guardians is enough to fight the “advanced and intuitive” sheeple herd of ancient forums that will trip over themselves to fund the enemy and their endeavors because of a weak ass sob story.

It’s almost like they still subconsciously WANT to be subjugated by Jews and serve them. But I’m the troll and enemy :eek:

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Its not hard to accept people make mistakes.
Yes people make mistakes, like leaving the stove on when they go out. Not this.

Do you think the ancient empires and whatnot were built and no one did any fuckup while making them?
The NSDAP did not fund and support Anne frank because she pretended to be a German girl that was being prosecuted by the polish government. No equivalent thing like this has happened in an ancient empire.

You're obviously using a bunch of sophistry nonsense to paint this forum as useless or retarded.
I’m not sophisticated lol.

If anything, that experience will be used to demonstrate how disgusting and money obsessed jews and their allies are
You think Jews don’t have other ways to get money? This was just them laughing at the sheeple and seeing how absolutely ignorant even the aware ones are, and they were right.

Its the Trump-obsessed fools that people will see and think that he is in anyway related to the ideas of NS or Hitler. Soon both right and left will be exposed. Pretty sure you've seen your lovely Trump praying and kissing a sacred jewish stone while wearing a jewish hat. And you still approve. That itself explains a lot of what you really are. Go touch some grass.
https://youtu.be/eaeZ3RrzpLA

The Outlaw Torn said:
VoiceofEnki said:

From what I know, it was done mainly through emails. Afterwards, some people emailed me saying they donated, and I replied back to them, telling them they should not have done that and that they should have emailed me sooner about it. Not that I am in any way responsible for anyone's choices, but I would have known something was up. One member (not mentioned above) tried insisting to me that it was legit, a real White SS who needed help. I am only aware of 4 members who donated.

I am not very active in the forums, so I missed any posts about it.

I used to read every post in the yahoo groups (before the forums were made) and spent many hours daily in the groups, so I no longer do that. I probably only read 10% of posts here, these past few years. I just don't have the time, currently. I will hopefully have more time once I finish a few other things I need to do.

The Outlaw Torn said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Do you think the ancient empires and whatnot were built and no one did any fuckup while making them?
The NSDAP did not fund and support Anne frank because she pretended to be a German girl that was being prosecuted by the polish government. No equivalent thing like this has happened in an ancient empire.

You're obviously using a bunch of sophistry nonsense to paint this forum as useless or retarded.

If anything, that experience will be used to demonstrate how disgusting and money obsessed jews and their allies are
You think Jews don’t have other ways to get money? This was just them laughing at the sheeple and seeing how absolutely ignorant even the aware ones are, and they were right.

Its the Trump-obsessed fools that people will see and think that he is in anyway related to the ideas of NS or Hitler. Soon both right and left will be exposed. Pretty sure you've seen your lovely Trump praying and kissing a sacred jewish stone while wearing a jewish hat. And you still approve. That itself explains a lot of what you really are. Go touch some grass.

Why are you so angry? We are not all knowing God's. Mistakes get made. So what's the issue? Do you not like the JOS?

Black Sun Light said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Why are you so angry? We are not all knowing God's. Mistakes get made. So what's the issue? Do you not like the JOS?

He's just desperately trying to stain the forums. It's pretty obvious from his posts and how he writes.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Black Sun Light said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

He's just desperately trying to stain the forums. It's pretty obvious from his posts and how he writes.

Probably so, but we can also stop being strained by it. If we don't give the reaction they want, they will scurry back off.

Black Sun Light said:
Who said I was angry? Maybe you shouldn’t assume things.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Black Sun Light said:

Ok. So what's your problem?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Black Sun Light said:

OMG BRO, you're my spirit animal :lol: . Thank you for the entertainment. Fuck, I needed a good laugh right now. Unfortunately I won't be helping you in this troll crusade, no time you see, but I hope you can expose weaknesses which are absolutely required to be admitted, even if painfully. Something that pathetic can never happen again. If the Joy of Satan wishes to evolve beyond a few websites and forums, they MUST establish and maintain group cohesion, in a way that retarded jews can't exploit thousands of dollars that could and SHOULD have gone to the Joy of Satan instead. Assuming you're not an enemy yourself, I wish you luck.

AVE.

RED DAWN said:
... I trust the reptilians/greys/angels etc ...
Absolutely disgusting, detached from that retard forum.

Their purpose is solely to slander JoS and cheat people.

But after all, you're already in it, you've already slandered one of us while you were in there.

Do you go to roblox's virtual synagogue with zolashit on Saturdays?

Black Sun Light said:
I don’t have one, but apparently you do, because you are accosting me about a problem that I don’t have. DOH!

RED DAWN said:
Unfortunately I won't be helping you in this troll crusade
Thankfully I’m not a troll but yes these weaknesses need to be addressed and have solutions/explanations.

People can say ima troll but I’m seriously trying to make the JoS stronger because if these things are properly addressed then it will make people have more faith and trust in JoS. Idk why some don’t understand that and instead get triggered with me. Sad!

The Outlaw Torn said:
Black Sun Light said:
I don’t have one, but apparently you do, because you are accosting me about a problem that I don’t have. DOH!

RED DAWN said:
Unfortunately I won't be helping you in this troll crusade
Thankfully I’m not a troll but yes these weaknesses need to be addressed and have solutions/explanations.

People can say ima troll but I’m seriously trying to make the JoS stronger because if these things are properly addressed then it will make people have more faith and trust in JoS. Idk why some don’t understand that and instead get triggered with me. Sad!

Right so people work together to help each other here, and you just come on to act like a child? I'm glad you can entertain yourself. No one cares.

The Outlaw Torn said:
But then you say that the top of JOS didn’t get foooled and were aware of this, but did nothing about it anyway because there wasn’t a strong enough communication network. Again, not good enough. (What “network” is required? There’s only 2 people in charge of JoS and 1 is absent.)

You are under a misconception that JoS exists to shelter people from the consequences of their own errors and flaws. There is an effort to prevent trolling, scams etc as a courtesy to readers but there isn't and there won't be some JoS police force scanning every post 24/7 and investigating/monitoring every member like some wanna be fbi.

The point is that you will have at times trolls and scams that make it through moderation which is understaffed and time constrained as far as I can tell. If you do not have the perception skills and inquisitive ability to discern truth from falsehood this is your problem, not JoS's. This ties back to a reply I made in another thread about the xian mentality and expecting "god" to take care of everything. You ought to be able to defend yourself from these things on your own, and not expect clergy or forum mods to change your diapers and personally contact you over a shady figure asking for money.

The fails of individuals in JoS is not a fail on the JoS's part. To blame the JoS over mistakes that 2 or 3 members made is ludicrous. You can complain that those people shouldn't be allowed in the first place and I agree, but the issue as I said is not having enough staff to be thorough with this. So you have to be able to change your own diapers and defend yourself because no one from JoS will be doing this for you.

I'm saying "you" as a broad term, I know you personally didn't get scammed.

Veritá_666 said:
RED DAWN said:
... I trust the reptilians/greys/angels etc ...
Absolutely disgusting, detached from that retard forum.

Their purpose is solely to slander JoS and cheat people.

But after all, you're already in it, you've already slandered one of us while you were in there.

Do you go to roblox's virtual synagogue with zolashit on Saturdays?

You know what, maybe I just changed my mind. Maybe this discussion does indeed require my fitnesse... By the glory of gawd (S Daddy), I hereby declare a holy crusade.

You Verita are a scandrel, a clear degenerate holding miniscule truth. You think to insult me, but you are a clumsy ape compared to the recruiting standard my group has. You couldn't sit at our table on Saturdays, nor be given a place on the floor under it. A dog is granted more respect than swine.

You are far too obsessed with that jewish forum, despite HPHC stating clearly not to engage with them. You are apart of this "cohesion disease" I shall attempt to remedy.

If you would attack me, don't throw your feces and then act tough as if you did anything of substance. I'm not bound to their forum as you are. I don't care if they have a virtual reality temple in a children's game. I don't care because I already took care of that rat nest. There's only one sneaky rat I'd bother messing with, this "birdoffreedom", but I have better things to do than waste energy or my time doing so.

Holy Crusader Red Dawn, virtual slayer of Black Mamba and Fostar Child, and more to come.

DEUS VULT

RED DAWN said:
Obsessed? You are the one who goes to that hole to argue with the jews, and that is a fact.

Apart from that I am not interested in joining your group let alone being at the table with you.

Then there is no need to insult you, you are already insulting yourself by saying you trust greys and other shit and then you even think I want to be at your table.
I would trash the invitation instantly.

Is that your party?
Then your 'crusade' is pointless as I'm in war against reptiles and their slaves by default.

I simply put two and two together
You trust reptiles and greys, and you don't trust the Gods.
You go to enemy forums that actively work against us, to argue even though you know full well that with jews is wasted time and on top of that you have also defamed a member of JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back