Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emotional Salvation Thread Because Boogie man wants Your Five Bucks

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
How the f was this approved and why? Seems unfair to other members who always try to be respectful.
I don't get it.
It is like walking into somebodys home, he accepts you, wants to help you, feeds you for free, you stay for free and then you piss on his floor, curse him and don't give nothing back.

I want to illustrate what one must never become.

This has to be an illustration too.

You'd be surprised, but many people are having all the wrong thoughts. Unless exposed, these ferment on the background.

For those further in the path of the Gods, we know these occur because of enemy programming etc etc.

True understanding only arrives after these are addressed. It's not an easy way.

Kikes don't have to explain even the least of this. When the head Rabbi of Jerusalem asks for something, they literally raze themselves on who will donate first to make this happen, stepping on each other's heads to fund a local school or something like that.

We have a long way to go...

Young Faith said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Young Faith said:
Your wording would have been fine to me if the matter was self-development, something that actively and without doubts benefits the individual who has to make the effort, but with donation isn't like this. It feels collectivist.

If my faith in the JoS would get compromised, my world would crumble, and I am very scared by that. Without my faith I'd be subject to the worst kind of terror of death. And since apparently I sometimes have self-destructive behaviors it's like my mind goes out of its way to find anything to compromise my faith. On one hand, it's good to be suspicious as I don't want to be a sheep, on the other hand, this fear doesn't let me think freely, if I didn't have this fear I would have surely thought of the twitch streamers point.

I think that Twitch streamers are providing entertainment, ok. But between the two, I would donate both to the Twitch Streamer and the JoS, especially if it was when I was younger and did not understand the value of things.

The Joy of Satan and I are NOT here to deceive nobody.

One way the jews constantly take things down is from lack of funds or similar issues. This is one of the ways one accelerates towards damnation.

Providing things for JoS creates a security environment, but many people have never thought of these things in this way.

So I answer these concerns.

Young Faith said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Young Faith said:
Your wording would have been fine to me if the matter was self-development, something that actively and without doubts benefits the individual who has to make the effort, but with donation isn't like this. It feels collectivist.

I understand your concerns, but they all stem from rather emotional issues of trust, inability to recognize scams etc. The rule 1 of each scam, is that it has to be lucrative, and that it has to be profitable for the scammers.

What is collectivist and communist is cases of unnecessary reactions, going into a tantrum over money you have never sent, in imaginary fears that this is so negative, pretending you lost anything while you have not lost not even a single buck, and that you are being abused in doing something which you have never done anyway, simply because adults try to converse on how to uphold the adult village here.

It would be a good idea to protest why Twitch Streamers get 10 millions per month, only to bend their ass a little bit online, and not protest nonsense about 10 imaginary bucks that one hasn't even sent anyway.

Imagine literally doing nothing on this aspect about the "collective", and speaking all day about this "collective" as if you were scammed based on imaginary whatever from it. This is like listening to Herman Rosenblatt about his imaginary Holocaust that he underwent in the hands of the Nazis.

Fuck me. Now I get it. The twitch streamers point is really a good point and I wish I thought of it sooner. It was very hypocrite of me actually, having subbed to streamers in the not-so-far past (not THAT kind of streamer at least).

I thought thoroughly about my reaction to your post and I came to the conclusion that it's my fear of being tricked (it happened in the past more than once).

If my faith in the JoS would get compromised, my world would crumble, and I am very scared by that. Without my faith I'd be subject to the worst kind of terror of death. And since apparently I sometimes have self-destructive behaviors it's like my mind goes out of its way to find anything to compromise my faith. On one hand, it's good to be suspicious as I don't want to be a sheep, on the other hand, this fear doesn't let me think freely, if I didn't have this fear I would have surely thought of the twitch streamers point.

So yes, I acknowledge that my points were hypocritical, except one tho: I still think the post was worded in a guilt-tripping way and I didn't like it. I feel like that including examples such as twitch streamers, or other wastes of money that people do (although donations to streamers are the perfect example), would have felt better and cause way less backlash from people.
Its normal to have some negative thoughts and ask but if you had a taste of the knowledge in Jos then it's only normal to give something back if needed, the Jos is 20 years old and only now they are asking...

A lot of people misunderstand the way Satan's power manifests and the fact that "Satanists" are themselves part of that power and agents of making His will manifest. Just as you are a conduit of His will in participating in rituals to destroy His enemies so are you expected to be a conduit of His will when it comes to maintaining this operation.

Nobody is being asked to pour everything they have into this. Just to pitch in with whatever it is that you can, regardless of how much or how little. This is not me telling you that you "owe" something but simply that if you have put in practice what's given to you for free, most likely it has benefited you and your life greatly. No one is now asking that you give everything back but simply pitch in to help maintain that which has benefited you, so that it may benefit others also.

Satan gives us the knowledge and tools to be independent and self sufficient so that we may become independent and self sufficient and not constantly have to ask for His intervention for every bump in the road.

Red dawn brings a xian perspective into this matter which is that we should simply leave it all up to "god" because "god" will save us all and maintain everything for us and we don't have to do anything. This is not how Satanism works. In Satanism you are to take charge of matters and take control of things yourself. Not be expecting Satan to handle everything and take care of everything for us.

Young Faith said:
Aquarius said:
Young Faith said:
feels collectivist.
Because it is. You giving to the JoS means you are supporting the JoS community and the future of JoS, but it also benefits you since you are part of the JoS too.

You say that your problem with donating is trust, now that is pretty irrational if you ask me, JoS is literally a free resource without which you would still be a literal subhuman, think about all the free help you always got in here, and you still have trust issues?

Not a fan of "collectivism" as it's being exploited by the enemy strongly in the last 2 years.
Our medias are a non-stop:
- "we should sacrifice our freedom to fight covid"
- "we should sacrifice our economy to fight russia"
- "we should sacrifice our hygiene to fight lack of water"
No wonder I react negatively to collectivism. Of course those are hoax causes.
I obviously don't mean that kind of collectivism. I'm promoting the support of the collectivity, us, the JoS community.

Neilsonbar said:

Please, log off and stop using the forum. The forum and every website operated by JoS requires money to function, as you have to pay for being hosted on a platform and a myriad of other things. The more the userbase increases and the more content is produced, the higher the cost to keep everything functional. If you are too dumb to realise this, go home.

Anyone who's angry about donation requests should consider this, or maybe calm down and actually realise what the reality of everything is and stop making dumb assumptions.

You should have link the donation page, it would help ppl to understand why you are asking for donation.

I run a website for the family business, I know the cost of webhosting (good one). Ppl are only asking where their hard earn money are going too.

I think thats why some ppl are a little bit harsh(sic) on your last post (well the ones with good intentions). I'll make a donation today since I know and understand where my money will go.

I understand that we want to reach more ppl, but I dont see any project to reach them. What is the plan for JOS to grow and attract more ppl? I know some are asleep and wont wake up in this life, but what about those who are waking up but get attract to stupid new ages shit?

I'm doing my part with RTRs, speaking the thruth on Twitter by posting some facts and links, but overall Im not a big player, and I can't reach more than 100.

Im glad Infound this website, but I only found it when I went to some darkweb site.

Hope you understand my post.
Thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have to delete some replies of mine. I just don't feel like answering.

Because I am a crook that wants your 10$, clearly. What gods bro, and what r u talkin about?

At this point, I truly have no questions in regards to why Gentiles are literally in the jewish gutter. I am very close to saying even myself, that this greatly deserved.

A few people hold me strongly from saying this, what can I say besides a thank you.

Only the Gods can see now of my greatest disgust.

Please HP, please stop responding to these freaks.
It's painful enough to read their endless bullshit, they go so far as to probably put curses in very light blue so we don't see them. Every time we do a spiritual war program, these awful things happen.
Don't give them your precious energy. Real SS people know how valuable JoS is. Please don't let joS. Ignore this absolute crap

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Young Faith said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I think that Twitch streamers are providing entertainment, ok. But between the two, I would donate both to the Twitch Streamer and the JoS, especially if it was when I was younger and did not understand the value of things.

The Joy of Satan and I are NOT here to deceive nobody.

One way the jews constantly take things down is from lack of funds or similar issues. This is one of the ways one accelerates towards damnation.

Providing things for JoS creates a security environment, but many people have never thought of these things in this way.

So I answer these concerns.

Thanks for the respectful answers.

Stormblood said:
Neilsonbar said:

Please, log off and stop using the forum. The forum and every website operated by JoS requires money to function, as you have to pay for being hosted on a platform and a myriad of other things. The more the userbase increases and the more content is produced, the higher the cost to keep everything functional. If you are too dumb to realise this, go home.

Anyone who's angry about donation requests should consider this, or maybe calm down and actually realise what the reality of everything is and stop making dumb assumptions.

Yes i agree, the reality of everything that is is that i struggle for money and finances and have my human rights to protect my property how I want to. I respect the high priest, I've read sermons from him that I like a lot over the passed year and I always look forward to our rituals, but why does he being a high priest and making a point of this fact give him any extra right or reason to exploit in us our resources and claim it for the great cause of our gods like a christian would because it doesnt sound okay with me. i would have felt a lot happier and a lot more comfortable if this was a sermon telling us to do a money ritual to help with fundings instead.

Neilsonbar said:

Do you think anyone will take you seriously when you make a new account and suddenly start attacking HPHC with the most common talking points of his enemies?

Every single website or service elsewhere locks its content behind a paywall or has advertisements. JoS has neither. Yet, they ask for some money (not from people who literally cannot afford it), and you flip out calling him Christian and so on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Neilsonbar said:
I am not going to curse you I don't know why you would say i would do that to another SS and I only said to ask for help from the gods because you didnt want to help yourself with money workings because maybe you don't have the time for them, i know you can be very busy. I asked if we could do a money working instead, how is that not relying on our own power? I wouldnt want to ask the gods for help for everything because that's just stupid christian weakness like their praying every day to be saved. You could at least try to ask for SS like me more willing to expend energy for a money working than to spend money we need to stay off the streets. And dude I wish I was rich but I'm not, i could only imagine how much I would give for the cause if I had that much money but i've been at rock bottom for a long time even with the best job i could possibly find in this city that the gods led me too when I was about to be homesless on the street. I fear for my life and my safety from that sort of life and my money is what keeps me safe and helps me feel safe about my family too. The posts I've been getting in reply to me are disgusting because we used to have a time where we cared about one another with circumstances like mine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

How can a poor little (prior) ghetto brown like me have a higher understanding of what's written here than mister red yawn. Oh right because I actually have had the balls to take action to better myself and take time to understand words from someone trying to help. Be it someone random to people who proved their worth over the years like HP HC.

Do better, bro.

Why do you demean yourself in this way? No matter what we may have been, it's clear that the Gods, after all this time, have seen value in your efforts, same as mine and anyone elses. Therefore, speak positively.

The only poor are those who have the poverty of the spirit. Of which every JoS member doesn't suffer.

It did feel gross demeaning myself like that even if trying to make a self decrapating joke to get a point across.

That and I'm sure other of my race probably wouldn't like it either. You're 100% correct on what you said and I'll refrain from bringing myself down like that again.

Stormblood said:
I would like to add two things.
1.I would like to thank you for sharing this information,this I motivates even more to JoS donate.

2.Isn't this giving the enemies of Satan an incentive to sign up just to write more posts to increase the JoS budget?(to the detriment of JoS? :eek: :? )

If you're broke just say that lol.
I somehow had the mentality of OP because I struggled with money my whole life and I still do since I'm too young and unskilled for a job right now. And I'm beyond sorry for the whole JoS ministries if I ever thought such things.
OP and people that think like him are just projecting their insecurities and weaknesses on JoS clergy. With a bit of jealosy may I say.
I can't wait to be financially stable so I can support JoS. It's the bare minimum after all the support you can have here, and the amount of knowledge for free.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
How the f was this approved and why? Seems unfair to other members who always try to be respectful.
I don't get it.
It is like walking into somebodys home, he accepts you, wants to help you, feeds you for free, you stay for free and then you piss on his floor, curse him and don't give nothing back.

I want to illustrate what one must never become.

This has to be an illustration too.

You'd be surprised, but many people are having all the wrong thoughts. Unless exposed, these ferment on the background.

For those further in the path of the Gods, we know these occur because of enemy programming etc etc.

True understanding only arrives after these are addressed. It's not an easy way.

Kikes don't have to explain even the least of this. When the head Rabbi of Jerusalem asks for something, they literally raze themselves on who will donate first to make this happen, stepping on each other's heads to fund a local school or something like that.

We have a long way to go...

To be fair, doing RTRs on a gentile is as far as I know a blessing (I think you did overread this).

I like the idear to see how much money is needed, like you don´t know what you will get. After we collect the money, work is done a time deadline is stated after which kind off like in a video game something new is unlocked that will help all.

If on this donation bar is written who did (maybe forum names) or not donated which amount, or only the the collective sum and if the people who donate could get a special appearance after x amount donated. Are all things only to motivate people. For me it is like you help someone in a topic and the person applys this knowledge and gets out off his missery state, afterwards writes thank you, for providing help.

If you write a great sermon and people post as a reply/appreciate your work with praising comments you feel happy about it.

We kind off need this psychological effect for donations in my opinion.

I understand the fundamental value and importants off donations, as we will recieve as outcome priceless knowledge and freedom, can reach our true self/full potential.

I also think azazels marketplace should again be open with good JOS astrologers and part off the income should go directly to JOS.

I think for many people, even for good SS, many things are taken for granted.

People see how the JoS exists for all these years, and how all the service of free information and a protected space for like minded SS to gather online and converse, build a community, etc, but few people stop and think how it is possible this exists today.

Few people stop to think the work and effort required on this, as well as the money. None of this is free. Every website costs money to build and maintain, not to mention, the required cyber protection that is needed for the JoS.

The JoS is not a financially profitable organization, because the ministry does not seek to profit of the JoS, neither the Gods want the JoS to become a place like that which is ran like a corporation intent on making money in such a way.

However, it still costs money to run. To maintain what the JoS is now, it also takes money, however most important, we seek to have the JoS grow in reach, influence and power. For that a lot of wealth is required.

Unfortunately, the JoS has not yet really had large financial backing from very wealthy individuals. Therefore, it is mostly dependent on donations and money out of the pocket of the ministry and other members in the background who are putting as much as they can into this.

I only write this to illustrate why money is a necessity for a growing organization such as our own, not to pity others into thinking they should donate, or feel bad for not donating, however it is in my opinion worthwhile to consider what you are spending money on in life and how this compares to the value the Joy of Satan brings to your life and to the world as a whole, both now and in the future.

I firmly believe the JoS is the bastion of our gentile future. Without it, Gentiles would remain under the jewish spell forever till the entire earth and all the billions of Gentiles as destroyed and enslaved, and never free themselves from ignorance and all other vices.

Compared to a twitch streamer who merely provides some entertainment, the JoS has significantly greater value to the world. If one can only choose one or the other, the choice is very clear to me.

Or what one eats for example, think how much money you are spending on food or snacks, which could easily be managed better both for health and wealth. As well as other things. How many things one spends on is truly necessary and valuable to oneself?

Think about this, and try to see if one can make better use of the wealth one has, by saving more and handling ones money more responsibly, which will also make giving to worthwhile causes much easier and more rewarding, as it won't feel like one is sacrificing something to give to a valuable cause when one has a good grasp over ones finances and wealth, as well as understanding on the value of money.

If one puts some thought into that, you'll find you can easily scrounge up a lot of money you never thought you had, which you can use to bolster ones own accumulated wealth as well as give a portion to a cause if one does actually care for the expansion of the JoS, without losing anything yourself.

I have started learning about this, as I find the JoS of extreme importance in this world, and I have realized none of this comes for free, thus rather than do nothing, I want to contribute in growing ways to the JoS as the JoS grows.

To take responsibility for what I believe in and find important in life, and not leave this to HP Hooded Cobra alone to figure out and deal with.

I want to see the JoS grow to become an invincible and all encompassing power in the world. An unshakable and inviolable existence with reach to at least a billion people, or perhaps even at least half the population of the Earth.

Before this was just a thought I had, or a dream of a perfect world, how nice it would be to live in such a world... However, I realized none of this has to be a dream. It can become reality.

With enough effort, will and hard work, this absolutely is not impossible. I also realized that for this dream to come true, a lot more effort from a lot more people is necessary rather than just "let it happen on it's own under the will of the Gods".

The JoS is where it is today because of the efforts, work and sacrifices of the people who had this dream to uphold what they perceived as extraordinarily important and invaluable.

The people who had this dream to restore the knowledge, wisdom and understanding of our ancestral and true Gods, of Satan, back to its proper and highest glory on our Earth.

No matter what happens, I do not want to see this fire burn out, and for further exponential expansion of the JoS, more wealth and power are needed, which will come from the JoS community, as a labour by the people of Satan for the sake of our world and the future of all Gentile kind on Earth.

I think we all yearn to live in a proper Satanic world, where we can proudly stand before the people and speak of our beliefs and understanding to All, where all the people share our convictions against the jews and the other enemies of our kind, and All celebrates the extraordinary existence of our Gods and the great merit joys souls who have upheld their image against all odds over the many years.

This works doesn't get created out of nowhere, it comes to be through the efforts of us SS here today.

The more we as SS do, both in terms of our dedication of time, and anything else we can do to contribute to the growth of the JoS to usher in the Satanic age we all long for, the destruction of all enemies of our gentile people and our Gods which we crave, the sooner these desires and wishes become manifest.

It doesn't have to remain merely a wish or a dream.

It can be the reality for ages to come on our Earth, to where the Earth would be a place of prosperity on all levels, to cradle Satanic life and souls and produce the most just, powerful, wise and advanced gentile civilization our world has ever had.

We can make this a reality with our efforts, wealth and power. Or we could get lost in the dreams and wishes while doing nothing to manifest it.

As SS we all know what it is we are here for. To act and to manifest the most prosperous Satanic age ever seen on our world.

Hail Satan!

Masterj810610 said:
You should have link the donation page, it would help ppl to understand why you are asking for donation.

I run a website for the family business, I know the cost of webhosting (good one). Ppl are only asking where their hard earn money are going too.

I think thats why some ppl are a little bit harsh(sic) on your last post (well the ones with good intentions). I'll make a donation today since I know and understand where my money will go.

I understand that we want to reach more ppl, but I dont see any project to reach them. What is the plan for JOS to grow and attract more ppl? I know some are asleep and wont wake up in this life, but what about those who are waking up but get attract to stupid new ages shit?

I'm doing my part with RTRs, speaking the thruth on Twitter by posting some facts and links, but overall Im not a big player, and I can't reach more than 100.

Im glad Infound this website, but I only found it when I went to some darkweb site.

Hope you understand my post.
Thanks

We have a giant infrastructure in the back and it's expanding on a constant basis. Because the work of SS is important, we likewise want to accommodate it in a future-proof manner. While regular hosting can be normal priced, hosting that takes certain precautions that are serious is far more expensive, so that it cannot be taken down with a single phonecall from a jew or similar.

We do not fight for the people that will not wake up, but for those that will. We also are preparing and doing active research on doing advertising campaigns on the internet [harder than it looks because we are very much blocked out of many regular "Advertising" sources]. With all these obstacles, all our sites in our network, are performing extremely good.

I wish I could say more publicly but I cannot. I know you also probably understand about the privacy necessary to run every work, because too many "enemies" are watching.

Neilsonbar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Neilsonbar said:
I am not going to curse you I don't know why you would say i would do that to another SS and I only said to ask for help from the gods because you didnt want to help yourself with money workings because maybe you don't have the time for them, i know you can be very busy. I asked if we could do a money working instead, how is that not relying on our own power? I wouldnt want to ask the gods for help for everything because that's just stupid christian weakness like their praying every day to be saved. You could at least try to ask for SS like me more willing to expend energy for a money working than to spend money we need to stay off the streets. And dude I wish I was rich but I'm not, i could only imagine how much I would give for the cause if I had that much money but i've been at rock bottom for a long time even with the best job i could possibly find in this city that the gods led me too when I was about to be homesless on the street. I fear for my life and my safety from that sort of life and my money is what keeps me safe and helps me feel safe about my family too. The posts I've been getting in reply to me are disgusting because we used to have a time where we cared about one another with circumstances like mine.

Did you show care in how you treated me on the original topic?

If you read my actual original thread, I emphasized: Never take anything out of your family's mouth and so on.

Did you read my thread, or have you been emotionally careless? I think you did not read the thread carefully, and reacted before reading and thinking.

I truly care beyond what I can explain, and this is why we build all of this, so yours and everyone else's family and Gentiles can have a spiritual place to be safe. Our people are left with nobody and without any guidance.

Well if they asked for you to give up all earthly desires, put on a sheet of cloth as a dress, and start to sweep the leaves and keep doing it for the next three years, it still would be acceptable for such guidance that Joy of Satan provides. It's looked upon because it's free I guess. But I've read stories that parents are forcing a young Satanist into the hijab and she had only a few minutes before they came back to make a post on the forums, so I understand why Father wishes everything to be free. Not everyone who deserves the guidance has the means to reach it, unfortunately, so it has to be free for people in real need to access.

I can't believe this is such a hangup for people at this stage. I'm actually coming out of the shadows just for something like this. So annoying.

Listen up. All you need to do is imagine your life if the JoS did not exist. If it was gone from the world, or never existed at all. The JoS is the only one organized against the jews like this to fight on the only battlefield that matters which is the spiritual one. Without the JoS, no one would be able to wage spiritual war against the enemies of humanity. We would not be able to work so effectively towards our future dreams and glorious destiny.

So it's really important, wouldn't you say? Of course you would. Nobody can deny its importance if they ask themselves that question. Not even the jews can deny the importance of the JoS. SO! Don't you want to protect it and keep it growing? Don't you want to expand it? Of course you do. Why wouldn't you? Do you want to hold your head up high knowing that you helped build it, or do you want the Gods to come down here physically and do everything for you? Stop being ridiculous.

If you can't donate then don't donate. The ones who are "pussies and cowards" are the ones who already have their nest egg, and they have $300+ of disposable income every month that they don't even think to donate when they could. Those with excess, but they make excuses about why they want this new watch, or some jewelry, or a new house extension which totally can't wait, or a holiday vacation while the West is falling apart around them which is totally a good idea. So they reason that the JoS will just have to wait. They aren't even cognizant of all that the Gods do for them, or the fact that without the JoS then they wouldn't even have a house to extend right now.

The High Priest made a guide for donating with bitcoin so that any class of people who would like to donate, but don't know how, can do so effectively. There are people without much to their name, but they still are willing to do a monthly $5 bitcoin donation or something.

I'll tell you my plans. I may not be active around here anymore, but I'm still planning to do a monthly scheduled bitcoin donation when I have a stream of income again.

Those who really think so low of their High Priest, and that he's just another jew holding out his hands and shaming you for not emptying your pockets, seriously need to do a reality check. How could you think so little of the man who did so much for you? Who here can honestly say that they haven't been helped by the High Priest in all these years, especially when they asked? Is he just another xian priest giving you nothing but "god works in mysterious ways" while expecting you to sustain his mega mansion and super cars, or does he fill your mind with vast spiritual knowledge and edification for you to grow into a better and brighter being, for FREE? You know the answer.

Nobody is holding a gun to anyone here to donate. If you don't want to donate to help the Gods when you have the ability and the means to do so then that's your choice. Hope you can live with it when everything gets better for your life because other brave souls pitched in to sustain our future that we are building TOGETHER. Hope the personal shame doesn't eat you alive. At least you had internet to bitch about KFC or something. Thank the Gods for that, you poor oppressed soul.

RED DAWN said:
What kind of bills does JoS have anyway that are significant enough to aggressively beg your audience for sheckles?
If you actually saw them probably your mouth will open to the ground, I will add nothing else.

RED DAWN said:
Oh no, an expose? Aaaahhhhh maaaaaan :lol:

RED DAWN said:
I'll play along tomorra, I have things to do rite now unfortunately. We can't play pin the tail on Djew right now.

Congrats, you just proved that you don't even worth the time of the moderators to approve your posts, let alone members to read and reply to them, also that you are not capable of having an elaborated and serious conversation, irronically about matters that you raised yourself.

Officially whoever is replying to you or reading your posts is wasting their time and energy as nothing productive will come out of your posts, but just trolling and slandering. Good luck in becoming a HP in Zola's forum, those bunch of clows need a clown chief to lead them.

Dahaarkan said:
Red dawn brings a xian perspective into this matter which is that we should simply leave it all up to "god" because "god" will save us all and maintain everything for us and we don't have to do anything. This is not how Satanism works. In Satanism you are to take charge of matters and take control of things yourself. Not be expecting Satan to handle everything and take care of everything for us.

Exactly.

I was looking forward to playing pin the tail on djew today, but I realize I accidentally caused more harm than I intended to.

I apologize for trolling on this sensitive subject without being pre-informed on the general situation. If I'm responsible for manipulating people socially or spiritually in my fit of rage yesterday, I'll officially apologize for this and leave permanently if requested. I have no interest in causing discord or causing harm to genuine Satanists. I'm really here just for a laugh at this point, but I don't find this situation quite as funny as I thought it would be. There's nothing funny about tearing the Joy of Satan, that exists modestly in the best interests of mankind, into a festering pit of chaos. To those who supported my case, you did so irrationally as I was intentionally irrational. You should be concerned that a so called "enemy" could manipulate you so easily.

AVE.

Neilsonbar said:

Of course, we care about SS, but we could not tell who you were from your initial posts.

If you are struggling to maintain yourself, financially, or have other hangups and fears about spending money, then don't worry about it. Just contribute in other ways. However, not everyone is like this, and they can afford to donate.

I would hope that, in time, you can establish wealth in your soul, and from that position, you could afford to help others as well.

There can be a donate button on just about anything else people don't really care or support it. On here it's a scam or the end of the world.

Oh for the sake of Jewsus on a stick! Oy Vey JOS needs money. When your local church needs money it's a charity and great cause 🤮

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=370545 time=1656557877 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:

You are totally destroying your reputation. I am not sure what compels you to make these sorts of threads, which are close to flat-out trolling. If you had any genuine concerns, you are not showing them well.

What reputation do you think it ever had? This one was always a jew in every comment it has ever written. If you would say there was ever any reputation different than this, you must be thinking about somebody else.

I'd donate some shekels but i'm unemployed and don't have any skills. And i don't want to use my mom's money for this purpose.

Neilsonbar said:
but why does he being a high priest and making a point of this fact give him any extra right or reason to exploit in us our resources and claim it for the great cause of our gods like a christian would

And where did HP HoodedCobra do this?

Ooh, of course, it is one of those "It was real in my mind" moments.

Creating entirely false narratives to condemn the JoS, on the most low level of ignorance, or slander, goes completely nowhere.

In my opinion this is not even something that needs to be addressed nobody is actually stupid enough to not understand the simple truth that websites cost money to be maintained and as there is a community built around these websites, a donation function exists as it exists in any community built around websites and online interaction.

From minecraft servers to political & religious groups a donation function is common practice and the community around these things has the option to help maintain it. This is extremely simple to understand. You have children as young as 12 on minecraft servers who understand the way a donation system works and why encouraging the community around something to help maintain it is common practice and done practically everywhere.

But for some reason it's necessary to explain to these people something as basic and simple to understand as this. This is pathetic. You should kill yourselves.

The only people who have these questions are either very young people with 0 understanding of these very simple financial matters, or kikes and trolls here just to make a mockery of this place and it's community by making extreme exaggerations of what's going on. This group needs a serious purge and many of these clowns need to be permanently banned and should have been a while ago.

This is a serious organization dealing in spiritual knowledge, self betterment and communion with the old gods. Not a daycare for manchildren who wish to make a mockery of it and it's community for the shits and giggles.

Ive been influenced by the enemy for who knows how long, fuck.

Im able to remember how this was being done, despite them trying to make the situation confusing. Unfortunately I doubt I can really prevent it from happening, as in the moment I knew it was irrational but I didn't care. They spoke to my subconscious, rather than in a way I could understand as a usual interaction with an entity takes place.

I'm guessing this same entity manipulated mageson, exploiting their jealousy of HPHC and their general suspicion towards the RTRs. This entity exploited sensitive topics with me, pretend to be a God and told me I was irredeemable and would be smited if I did not submit. I told them I wouldn't because I have prior obligations I'd never betray, accepting even supposed soul death. Then they periodically took away my ability to recognize faces, trying to manipulate me into thinking they were a God teaching me a moral lesson. They tried to kill my friend that I wouldn't betray as well.

This entity didn't feel like an enemy at all, it felt like nothing. If anything it felt like me. It drained the fuck out of me after meditating for hours, when I woke up it felt like I had surgery on my solar plexus. My body also undergone some kind of chemical detox, I believe.

Anyway, I think it's best that I leave and sort this out on my own. This also reminds me of another very serious incident my group had.

Top Striker said:
I'd donate some shekels but i'm unemployed and don't have any skills. And i don't want to use my mom's money for this purpose.

Unless you are trolling, do not do this. Not now. Build up your life first.

jrvan said:
Listen up. All you need to do is imagine your life if the JoS did not exist. If it was gone from the world, or never existed at all. The JoS is the only one organized against the jews like this to fight on the only battlefield that matters which is the spiritual one. Without the JoS, no one would be able to wage spiritual war against the enemies of humanity. We would not be able to work so effectively towards our future dreams and glorious destiny.

Personally I have done this mental exercise and I tell with conclusion that I would have never sufficiently woken up, and that things would have been possibly way worse without the Gods and the real line of information and communication with the Gods.

This is why I am very much insistent of doing EVERYTHING for the Gods and honoring my own oaths to them. I want to return to them, and to return back to them for what they have given me and everyone else.

I cannot believe the amount of ignorant souls we have here. This is a holy place and It will always remain FREE but that doesn't mean it is maintained and forwarded free.

People are like, "wHaTs sO eXpENsIve aBOut mAInTenCe fEs?"

I'm sure HPC expected this to happen as soon as he even suggested or encouraged donations but this is a necessity.

RED DAWN said:
Ive been influenced by the enemy for who knows how long, fuck.

Im able to remember how this was being done, despite them trying to make the situation confusing. Unfortunately I doubt I can really prevent it from happening, as in the moment I knew it was irrational but I didn't care. They spoke to my subconscious, rather than in a way I could understand as a usual interaction with an entity takes place.

I'm guessing this same entity manipulated mageson, exploiting their jealousy of HPHC and their general suspicion towards the RTRs. This entity exploited sensitive topics with me, pretend to be a God and told me I was irredeemable and would be smited if I did not submit. I told them I wouldn't because I have prior obligations I'd never betray, accepting even supposed soul death. Then they periodically took away my ability to recognize faces, trying to manipulate me into thinking they were a God teaching me a moral lesson. They tried to kill my friend that I wouldn't betray as well.

This entity didn't feel like an enemy at all, it felt like nothing. If anything it felt like me. It drained the fuck out of me after meditating for hours, when I woke up it felt like I had surgery on my solar plexus. My body also undergone some kind of chemical detox, I believe.

Anyway, I think it's best that I leave and sort this out on my own. This also reminds me of another very serious incident my group had.

Everything you have just described is actually a common problem for jews who try to use the gentile spiritual workings we have here. Because our souls are a different and opposite structure from each other, they are not compatible and instructions for the two designs are not interchangeable.

Look at One Wire Phenomenon. His story is the same as yours. He was a jew who tried to use our information to advance, and it ruined him.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BUT: "I don't have 50 dollars to send the JoS!"

Answer: "How can I make 50 dollars extra to send to JoS?", "How can I fix my financial situation to be able to help JoS and the Gods more and improve myself too while I am at it?", "Maybe I am too much of a pussy and a coward, that even though I am a millionaire or gazillionaire, I can't sacrifice 50 dollars [oy vey, too much money to send, my hand is trembling!!], and how much the Gods laugh at me all day for how much of a pussy I have become?" etc etc.

I'm asking this because I'm really wondering...

Why don't you and other priests do a ritual or magic etc. etc. about money to help jos ?
Even a High priest is bad at gaining money ?
Or Satan can't help it's own foundation?

It's kinda interesting that you want donations so much. And I really wonder why do SATAN AND THE GODS need that money ? (Even that Some gods are good at money or wealth stuff)

Don't say me about Catholic church shit or Islam shit.

Apokovyski said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Answer: "How can I make 50 dollars extra to send to JoS?", "How can I fix my financial situation to be able to help JoS and the Gods more and improve myself too while I am at it?", "Maybe I am too much of a pussy and a coward, that even though I am a millionaire or gazillionaire, I can't sacrifice 50 dollars [oy vey, too much money to send, my hand is trembling!!], and how much the Gods laugh at me all day for how much of a pussy I have become?" etc etc.

Why don't you and other priests do a ritual or magic etc. etc. about money to help jos ?

It's kinda interesting that you want donations so much. And I really wonder why do SATAN AND THE GODS need that money ? (Even that Some gods are good at money or wealth stuff)

The only interesting thing is that when anyone ever says anything about money besides egotistical "how to become a holomilionare " is suddenly under the suspicion of the lowest mind and understanding of life ever.

Yet these people see tits and ass (the revelation), and pay money for pictures or videos of tits and ass. THEY DONT EVEN PAY FOR PHYSICAL CONTACT.

The above in general, about the spams and degeneration of present human beings. I'd be ashamed with this. I'd put my face in the sand and cry like a little bitch I would be.

And I do this because in life I lost money I could've given and invested for the future of humanity. Yet I was caught in emotional trips.

BUT, HP Cobra, one of the highest beings of this era ( yes it is true!), enriching the planet with spiritual knowledge of elite level, having the purpose and sacrifice to create and maintain the highest degree of community and aim on the whole fucking planet and era: "It is interesting you want my shitty money that I would spend on nothingness"

Nobody wants your money. You keep it, better yet, do you want me to send some? Tell me do you need money? I'll send now.

NakedPluto said:
Apokovyski said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The only interesting thing is that when anyone ever says anything about money besides egotistical "how to become a holomilionare " is suddenly under the suspicion of the lowest mind and understanding of life ever.

Yet these people see tits and ass (the revelation), and pay money for pictures or videos of tits and ass. THEY DONT EVEN PAY FOR PHYSICAL CONTACT.

The above in general, about the spams and degeneration of present human beings. I'd be ashamed with this. I'd put my face in the sand and cry like a little bitch I would be.

And I do this because in life I lost money I could've given and invested for the future of humanity. Yet I was caught in emotional trips.

BUT, HP Cobra, one of the highest beings of this era ( yes it is true!), enriching the planet with spiritual knowledge of elite level, having the purpose and sacrifice to create and maintain the highest degree of community and aim on the whole fucking planet and era: "It is interesting you want my shitty money that I would spend on nothingness"

Nobody wants your money. You keep it, better yet, do you want me to send some? Tell me do you need money? I'll send now.

I don't want your money, Man. I just asked something. But didn't get clear answer yet. Because you simply justifying yourself right.
I ask why Satan don't help ? Or can't he help ? The strongest and wisest creature on the Universe...
Also you look like get offended by my saying, Don't you believe enough?

Apokovyski said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you see what you write yourself?

What a bunch of fucking ridiculous nonsense.

Shameful even that some of you legitimately are on such a pathetic level of mentality that this needs to be explained, and that these things are still asked, in spite of what HP HoodedCobra, Myself, Dahaarkhan and all the others here have already explained on this very topic.

You fail to even read the responses which clarify these things, which in te first place shouldn't even need to be clarified because it constitutes entirely basic human understanding that even my npc mother can understand.

When you learn to see the world like a human, maybe then you can have legitimate reason to ask a question about this.

Until then, stick to the kindergarten and enjoy your self in the sandpit.

Hail Satan!

The logic of some members :shock:

If HP. Hoodedcobra666 asks members for money,in their interest,he s a beggar,but if hi asks Gods for money he s not a beggar anymor...Interesting.

This topic pulled out a lot of hidden garbage.
This gives me...a fresh feeling :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back