Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate

For humans, this doesn't apply. Not genetically at least.

As for any psychological issues which may be present and could be impressed upon a child, spiritual cleaning and introspective practice takes care of that.

If you do your daily AoP and aura cleaning, you could sleep around every day and face no negative consequences, not now nor in the future. Just be conscious of who and where you sleep around.

Of course, not any random npc could do that, since they neglect their spiritual hygiene completely.

Sex can be freely experienced, even with many different people without any harm done to you or a future child.

Maintain your soul well, don't racemix and have sex responsibly with people you are certain to have it safely with so you don't get std's or an unwanted pregnancy.

The only reason sex has so many caveats and pitfalls these days is because of the enemy curses against gentile sexuality and gender relations.

Unshackle yourself from these and be responsible, at which point you can enjoy your life how you see fit.

When you settle down to have a family, so long you had been responsible and maintain your soul to be in good health and power, your future partner will only be happy that you are experienced and know what you want, while your future children will be entirely unaffected.

Don't neglect that in reality the human being is a spiritual being. Almost all negative things one experiences can be traced back to a neglect or ignorance about ones existence.

Sex and the negatives/dangers of promiscuous sex in today's age are also due to that.

Perhaps this sounds counterintuitive, however one can responsibly enjoy promiscuity without any harm, even in today's age.

In essence, there is nothing wrong with that. People should learn how to live and enjoy life, however way that may be for them.

So long the person maintains their health and well-being on all levels, almost all things aside from obvious jewish degeneracy are absolutely fine and harmless to enjoy.

Hail Satan!

The Outlaw Torn said:
The women of this forum are very fragile and can’t handle any perceived slight against them.

It is opposite.

The woman on this forum are quite headstrong and very respectable, and are also understandably sick of this kind of nonsense, which is why they speak up against these jewish defamations directed against them and created by the enemy to ruin gender relations.

I for one am very happy to see woman speak up here in a direct manner, from an intrinsic understanding and with good values, rather than the anti-human, divisive and ridiculous drivel actual feminists spout all the time, or the quiet woman who keep all their thoughts to themselves out of fear of criticism for saying what is right and should be said.

Hail Satan!

Just focus on your advancement. Whether you want to marry with a virgin woman, or someone who had sex, you have right to choose it.

What we have no right to choose, is the direction of White Race's morality. I believe Herr Hitler will take care of this matter. None of us should comment on these very important decisions. Just let our Antichrist take care of it.

In the Satanic future, everyone will be happy. But in order to achieve this, people must learn and practice obedience. Learning to stay silent, is a good starting point. So, by doing this for example, we can avoid many inner strifes. As HPHC mentioned many times, Jews do not get into inner fights or something. At best, they argue.

Learn to trust, learn to perfectly done what is expected of you. Beyond this duty and beyond one's self are not what we should concern about.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Since the beginning of time what has happened in most cases has been that people would most often get married as teenagers, or at the latest in their mid 20s. So basically at the time they would naturally want to have sex, they would already be married and already having children. So with no sex before marriage, they would only really be going just a few years.

Teenagers getting married and having children is in general a BAD idea.
Your teens and early twenties are usually spend studying and maturing. Learning skills. Your brain isnt fully developed till youre 25 either.

Building a relationship takes time. To decide to even have kids with said partner takes time too.

And it can be very damaging to the person, to be forced by society to have kids when they are NOT ready.

Having kids also takes a lot of time to look after them and the like, time that you then do not have to study. Or to have or work a job.

Child marriages dont make sense and its something I think should be banned. Same for just marrying teens off to one another.

This is a cultural difference that has only been created very recently within only 40 or 50 years. Really just 1 or 2 generations. By enforcing all young people to be going to school until their mid to late 20s, and not having them being self dependent or having a real job. In nearly all cultures before this, a person this age would already be working a job and would already have his own house. A highschool student could get a job, and in only a couple years make enough money to buy a house.

What has happened is that there has been a cultural shift created very recently that has prevented young people from being able to grow up. They are highly discouraged from getting a real job, and are extremely highly encouraged to put their lives on hold by spending so many extra years in school, and also going into enormous amounts of debt at the same time. They are in so much debt, plus houses are getting so expensive, that it seems impossible for any of them to ever be able to start their lives, have a home, and start a family.

All of these cultural and economic issues which have been forced onto us is what the problem is. It has forced almost all young people to remain as children for far longer than they otherwise would naturally be. And has prevented them from being able to start their lives.

Even still there could be a situation where all 18 year old men, or even younger in some other countries, could be drafted and forced to fight in a war. Like in the world wars and in Vietnam war, which was only one generation ago. World War 2 was only one lifetime ago and there are still many men alive who fought in it when they were young men. So you would say that these men are men enough that they can fight and kill and die, but they are not men enough that they should be allowed to have a family?

It was also only a very short time ago that most people lived in small towns, and would spend their whole lives in this town. So there would be a young man and woman in this town that have known each other for their entire lives, and they know everything about the other one. So they would surely know if they are compatible to be married. It is only very recently that this has changed, and that young people this age would be sent far away to go to school, then after school would be sent far away again to live and work in a different place. So that each person that a person this age sees is some stranger that was never seen before, and absolutely nothing is known about this person.

No, I would not recommend a young person to marry somebody when they have only very recently met and know nothing about each other. But two 20 year old people who have known each other every day for all 20 of these years, they would absolutely be ready to be married because they would know they are compatible. And like I said before, at this age they would also have their careers started and would already have a house together too.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Since the beginning of time what has happened in most cases has been that people would most often get married as teenagers, or at the latest in their mid 20s. So basically at the time they would naturally want to have sex, they would already be married and already having children. So with no sex before marriage, they would only really be going just a few years.

Your teens and early twenties are usually spend studying and maturing. Learning skills. Your brain isnt fully developed till youre 25 either.

Building a relationship takes time. To decide to even have kids with said partner takes time too.

And it can be very damaging to the person, to be forced by society to have kids when they are NOT ready.

Having kids also takes a lot of time to look after them and the like, time that you then do not have to study. Or to have or work a job.

Child marriages dont make sense and its something I think should be banned. Same for just marrying teens off to one another.

This is a cultural difference that has only been created very recently within only 40 or 50 years. Really just 1 or 2 generations. By enforcing all young people to be going to school until their mid to late 20s, and not having them being self dependent or having a real job. In nearly all cultures before this, a person this age would already be working a job and would already have his own house. A highschool student could get a job, and in only a couple years make enough money to buy a house.

What has happened is that there has been a cultural shift created very recently that has prevented young people from being able to grow up. They are highly discouraged from getting a real job, and are extremely highly encouraged to put their lives on hold by spending so many extra years in school, and also going into enormous amounts of debt at the same time. They are in so much debt, plus houses are getting so expensive, that it seems impossible for any of them to ever be able to start their lives, have a home, and start a family.

All of these cultural and economic issues which have been forced onto us is what the problem is. It has forced almost all young people to remain as children for far longer than they otherwise would naturally be. And has prevented them from being able to start their lives.

Even still there could be a situation where all 18 year old men, or even younger in some other countries, could be drafted and forced to fight in a war. Like in the world wars and in Vietnam war, which was only one generation ago. World War 2 was only one lifetime ago and there are still many men alive who fought in it when they were young men. So you would say that these men are men enough that they can fight and kill and die, but they are not men enough that they should be allowed to have a family?

It was also only a very short time ago that most people lived in small towns, and would spend their whole lives in this town. So there would be a young man and woman in this town that have known each other for their entire lives, and they know everything about the other one. So they would surely know if they are compatible to be married. It is only very recently that this has changed, and that young people this age would be sent far away to go to school, then after school would be sent far away again to live and work in a different place. So that each person that a person this age sees is some stranger that was never seen before, and absolutely nothing is known about this person.

No, I would not recommend a young person to marry somebody when they have only very recently met and know nothing about each other. But two 20 year old people who have known each other every day for all 20 of these years, they would absolutely be ready to be married because they would know they are compatible. And like I said before, at this age they would also have their careers started and would already have a house together too.

This is an ideal situation, as in the younger years also this is when the pair bonding capacity is the highest, as young people without any disappointments yet or heartbreaks are not yet jaded, with hangups towards relationships or the opposite sex, and enter into a relationship with someone, who in this case could have known them their whole life or at least for years, allowing this to last a lifetime even. Coming in to the relationship with the attitude of complete hope and optimism knowing things will workout and having that unhindered by any past hurts, as well as being in the environment that requires such maturity at an early age are certain to help one form and maintain a partnership and bonded family, whereas today sadly much of the opposite is in effect, and indeed on purpose.

Young people in the above scenario have a chance also to grow in life together and experience it, where as jaded and damaged people who are older with a past are more prone to be set in their ways and have preconceived notions that can hurt future prospects and often do. Many of the people who ended up having lifelong partnerships often married their middle school or highschool crush. IMO the first love either makes or breaks, but people who come to Satan and have his knowlege have a chance of freeing themselves from damage and hangups, although for some this can take a lot of work.

Flowers of Adonis said:
I think people are just stressed from the politics and current events right now. There's a lot of energy going into it. You seem really overwhelmed to me, and your response doesn't make sense in the context here. It seems hysterical.

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to table this particular topic for the time being, and step away from it.

I am perfectly calm, and I was when I wrote all that. But I have a habit of mentioning many different things in one comment when I think they are related.

What I wrote was the extreme far end of an example. But all of that is what is being promoted and what is intended for everybody. As part of the jewish noahide laws where no people will have any rights, and all gentiles would be raped and forced to race mix to completely destroy them all physically and mentally, and genetically. And also to sterilize everybody so they can't have children. This is what they write about in their plans, and what they are now working to enforce on everybody.

I know that the number of people who are currently in the place that I described there is still now very low, and most people are still far from that. But that is the plan, that is what is promoted and enforced, and that is where they are trying to go. And it is not any insult against any woman or anybody else to be not supportive of those kinds of degenerate actions. I have an extremely high love for all of our people and especially our women, and I want everybody to be safe and protected and healthy. So I do not agree with the promotion of unhealthy and damaging actions.

The Outlaw Torn said:
The women of this forum are very fragile and can’t handle any perceived slight against them.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy trolling the forums?
As it is pretty obvious you have no serious or benevolent intentions.

Shadowcat said:
I don't advocate everyone going out there to fuck everything that moves constantly, but also don't think someone should be shamed for wanting sex with a person they find attractive. Like with everything else, moderation. No suppression but no excess.

No one should be whores in that they have sex with people they barely know on the constant just to get off and go, if everyone behaved like that there wouldn't be any decent families at all. Like I said, the energies of two souls mix also, and having this with a lot of people, especially the wrong kind of people can have consequences to health and the mind. When I state that there are people who are polygamous or like casual sex, i don't think its wise to behave this way either. I often view/envision these types of people maybe having 2 to 4 max extra partners, or the casual person connecting with someone sexually just every now and then for companionship if serious monogamy is something they don't feel comfortable with, or have been hurt ect.

But go off and fuck 20 to 60 plus people, or live life sleeping with a different person all the time, everyday? that is ALOT of different people. That is excess to the extreme. A person who does this is not only bound to be mentally ill, but probably carries STD's. At least people in an official open relationship know to be transparent and communicate...I would think.

Yes, I am perfectly agreeing with you. Everything you just said is what I wanted to say, but I am bad at explaining things in a good way.

Yes, there are many young people who do have sex with more than 50 people, or even hundreds of people. With things like Tinder, having sex with a different person nearly every single night. There are many young people who are doing this, both men and women. Also nearly always including things like race mixing and drug use.

With these actions it is not only destroying both the body and soul of the people doing it, but it is erasing the structure of all of society. It is erasing the entire idea of families and making it so that each person's loyalty or emotions are only for the purpose of themselves and whatever they want at that exact moment, for the smallest reasons. And destroying themselves at the same time.

Top Striker said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=369992 time=1656412990 user_id=57]
Yes, let's just believe all the lies the jews push on us, to turn men against women, and then wonder why women turn against men (out of a natural reaction), which just causes the cycle to continue. The jews will publish ANYTHING THEY CAN, however they can, to turn us against each other.

So thanks for being a goyim and doing their job. Pollute these forums with anything to make women seem disgusting. Pollute with anything to bring us back to the dark ages where women are just property and should wear chastity belts and be kept under control and only have sex with their husband. Pollute these forums with anything to keep destroying our civilization. Thanks for being a stupid goyim and not even understanding nature, or how the Gods created us.

Keep being stupid, keep being a goyim. Ignore everything Satan gives us, just be stupid instead. Thanks for making the jews happy today.
The study is not about Humans ,its done in flies. Stop getting triggered. The exaggerated reaction you are showing shows you subconsciously believed that the above could be true in humans and felt personally attacked due to your personal actions in life.

Even if it was conclusively proven to be true and society were to change in such a way that only virgins were getting married ,it would mean a more healthier society with strong white families. Remember all the Second Wave Sexual Revolution Feminists were jews or Marxists ,predominantly both.

Sexual Revolution in itself is a lie that is only possible through modern science. In Ancient times when a man was having consistent sex with a woman ,most likely she would get married and stay with that man till he died. That is the reality of the situation.

Premarital Sex has been conclusively linked to higher likelihood of divorce ,destruction of white families and thus general disintegration of society.

This is not to say that such a thing is guaranteed to happen , but it is extremely likely to happen.
8fRh8Zv.png

https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_and_Roesler_Cohabitation_Experience_NSFG.pdf
sex-divorce-non-college.jpg

sex-partners-college.jpg

https://ifstudies.org/blog/sex-and-divorce-whats-the-connection

https://www.fortlauderdaledivorcelawyerblog.com/amount-sexual-partners-women-impact-divorce/

The Jewish narrative of glorifying pre marital sex is the cause of disintegration of White societies. As White Nationalists there is absolutely no excuse to glorify degeneracy to our readers.

Female and Male Promiscuity cannot coincide with a Strong and Vibrant White Population.

White Pride World Wide. 88.

Jack has already made himself another account to continue pushing his christian style stormfront idiocy.

Prisma said:
tabby said:
Give me a break, xian. The fantasy of the untouched "virgin" is just bullshit and unrealistic.
I agree. I think the virgin fantasy completely underestimates the value of previous experience with relationships.

If I'd lacked the knowledge and experience I gained from even a single previous relationship, I would never have been able to marry my husband, as our relationship would've fallen apart due to naivety and unresolved issues on my part before then. And in that case, I'd have likely decided on a life of solitude instead, as my belief in romantic prospects would be shattered, resulting in a lack of interest altogether. It's only because of my experience that I managed to solve each and every issue as it came up (whether on his part or mine), and in overcoming those, we grew together and became ideal partners for each other.

The person who told me about the Joy of Satan was also one of my exes, and if it hadn't been him who said it, I would've continued to disregard all forms of spirituality as pointless superstition and missed out on the wealth of knowledge I gained that transformed my life. Even if hypothetically I had started meditating for other reasons and refrained from dating anyone until I felt I was advanced enough to attract a perfect relationship right away, what would've motivated me to start, and how much longer would it've taken compared to learning from actual experience? Decades, I presume.

That is not to say a person's first relationship can never work out, but especially on the mid-long term it may be far from ideal unless both people involved are abnormally adaptive. When it does happen it's like a cheery fairytale, but that's not a realistic standard to hold anyone (let alone everyone) to. Having no prior experience to compare to may also make people more vulnerable to abuse, as they might fail to realise the abnormality of the situation, or be afraid to abandon a ship that has already sunken as they don't know what else exists out there.

I can't stress enough the importance of trying things that feel important and putting in the effort to make them work out, even if there's no guarantee. Refraining from trying just because "it has to go perfectly right away", denies one opportunities to learn and actually build a perfect relationship.

As Blitzriek speculated as well, the measurable negative effects of promiscuity are likely entirely mental and spiritual in nature, and thus depend heavily on the partners, circumstances and emotions involved. Attempts at biological justifications for prejudice in regards to this, are little more than abrahamic lies and filth based on fear of autonomy in women, as you have stated as well.

Good comment.

Just coming to touch on this:

The thing about being more vulnerable to abuse is a very real thing that happens sometimes in inexperienced relationships, and I'm glad you mentioned that being an issue. That's something people don't understand very well. Without experience, you can find yourself in some very negative situations without even knowing there's something actually wrong. The person you end up with might seem nice and decent until you meet other people and realise there's some serious issues.

My first relationship wasn't anything healthy. I didn't notice it being a problem at the time because I'd never had experience in dating before, but they slowly isolated me from my friends and began ignoring me more and more while saying all the sweet things one does. Which is a really bad red flag if ones partner does this. But I didn't know better, I tolerated it even though it was a little upsetting. Until eventually the relationship fell apart anyway, and they left me.

Experience helps you to understand what you like, need, want, and what you just won't put up with. Without that well, you get the idea.

Anyway, rituals to do and work. Enjoy your day, everyone.

By enforcing all young people to be going to school until their mid to late 20s, and not having them being self dependent or having a real job
https://volkish.org/2019/05/18/the-wild-stoic-youth-of-colonial-virginia/
Thought you might find this interesting.

Bright Truth said:
Just focus on your advancement. Whether you want to marry with a virgin woman, or someone who had sex, you have right to choose it.

What we have no right to choose, is the direction of White Race's morality. I believe Herr Hitler will take care of this matter. None of us should comment on these very important decisions. Just let our Antichrist take care of it.

In the Satanic future, everyone will be happy. But in order to achieve this, people must learn and practice obedience. Learning to stay silent, is a good starting point. So, by doing this for example, we can avoid many inner strifes. As HPHC mentioned many times, Jews do not get into inner fights or something. At best, they argue.

Learn to trust, learn to perfectly done what is expected of you. Beyond this duty and beyond one's self are not what we should concern about.

Stay silent? don't voice opinions or input, practice obedience?

Last I checked this was in a bible verse..you sure you are doing enough RTR's for deprogramming?

It is not the satanic way to blindly obey anyone, or "leave it up to a God to be in control". this is a very abrahamic notion. It is Satan's and all the God's desires however that we become independent in all ways eventually, learning to think for ourselves. Staying silent and obeying is hardly consistent with this. Furthermore, It is our responsibility to look after our respective races, albeit with the God's help, but by no means are they going to do everything for us and expect us to sit on ass doing absolutely nothing with no opinion on the subject.

It is the satanic way to think for ourselves and voice opinions on important matters. This is much different than, and can be done with out infighting or arguing. It is not realistic either nor is it natural to expect everyone to get along and think the exact same with everything, and this also boils down to astrology.

I just noticed that I misspelled Blitzkreig's username in my previous post in this thread, and would like to apologise. I meant no disrespect by it, but was rather sleepy at the time of writing.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=370315 time=1656510515 user_id=57]
I am not a feminist. I am a Spiritual Satanist who strives for the truth. But to men like you, any women who dares point out the stupidity of anything must be a feminist :roll:
This guy seriously posted an article without even saying anything demeaning and you went femenazi (note I use this word ironically) attack mode ready to form a lynch mob against him with all of the other women here. Maybe if you stopped reading the pink book you wouldn’t be so unreasonably hostile towards men.

VoiceofEnki said:
The woman on this forum are quite headstrong and very respectable, and are also understandably sick of this kind of nonsense, which is why they speak up against these jewish defamations directed against them and created by the enemy to ruin gender relations.
Sure pal. Being a user of FemaleDatingStrategy doesn’t make you “headstrong and respectable” it’s actually the opposite.

Who is really divisive here? The OP or the women that came and lynched him for the atrocity of posting an article?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=370315 time=1656510515 user_id=57]
I am not a feminist. I am a Spiritual Satanist who strives for the truth. But to men like you, any women who dares point out the stupidity of anything must be a feminist :roll:
This guy seriously posted an article without even saying anything demeaning and you went femenazi (note I use this word ironically) attack mode ready to form a lynch mob against him with all of the other women here. Maybe if you stopped reading the pink book you wouldn’t be so unreasonably hostile towards men.

You really haven't seen hostility if you feel like Lydia was hostile in her replies.

Not to mention, even if she were hostile, how would that reflect on Lydia's opinions and feelings about men in any way?

You fail to see the neutrality in her reaction and grasp at straws to make her appear divisive so you can justify your opinion that any woman rejecting a bullshit notion must be a feminist or somehow hostile against men.

What a joke.

VoiceofEnki said:
You really haven't seen hostility if you feel like Lydia was hostile in her replies.
Everyone can see her post. It IS hostility.

Not to mention, even if she were hostile, how would that reflect on Lydia's opinions and feelings about men in any way?
Idiot tier comment. If you are hostile towards someone because of THEIR opinion it is also a reflection of YOUR opinion.

You fail to see the neutrality in her reaction
Her reaction was a digital lynching. Woodlandman is emmet till reborn. How can you possibly call that neutral?

grasp at straws to make her appear divisive
I don’t have to “grasp at straws” as I said her reply is in full view for anyone to see. It was divisive and everyone can see this regardless of your gaslighting.

so you can justify your opinion that any woman rejecting a bullshit notion must be a feminist or somehow hostile against men.
Lydia and the women of this forum ARE very hostile towards men.

Wotanwarrior said:
Top Striker said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=369992 time=1656412990 user_id=57]
Yes, let's just believe all the lies the jews push on us, to turn men against women, and then wonder why women turn against men (out of a natural reaction), which just causes the cycle to continue. The jews will publish ANYTHING THEY CAN, however they can, to turn us against each other.

So thanks for being a goyim and doing their job. Pollute these forums with anything to make women seem disgusting. Pollute with anything to bring us back to the dark ages where women are just property and should wear chastity belts and be kept under control and only have sex with their husband. Pollute these forums with anything to keep destroying our civilization. Thanks for being a stupid goyim and not even understanding nature, or how the Gods created us.

Keep being stupid, keep being a goyim. Ignore everything Satan gives us, just be stupid instead. Thanks for making the jews happy today.
The study is not about Humans ,its done in flies. Stop getting triggered. The exaggerated reaction you are showing shows you subconsciously believed that the above could be true in humans and felt personally attacked due to your personal actions in life.

Even if it was conclusively proven to be true and society were to change in such a way that only virgins were getting married ,it would mean a more healthier society with strong white families. Remember all the Second Wave Sexual Revolution Feminists were jews or Marxists ,predominantly both.

Sexual Revolution in itself is a lie that is only possible through modern science. In Ancient times when a man was having consistent sex with a woman ,most likely she would get married and stay with that man till he died. That is the reality of the situation.

Premarital Sex has been conclusively linked to higher likelihood of divorce ,destruction of white families and thus general disintegration of society.

This is not to say that such a thing is guaranteed to happen , but it is extremely likely to happen.
8fRh8Zv.png

https://web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_and_Roesler_Cohabitation_Experience_NSFG.pdf

sex-partners-college.jpg

https://www.fortlauderdaledivorcelawyerblog.com/amount-sexual-partners-women-impact-divorce/

The Jewish narrative of glorifying pre marital sex is the cause of disintegration of White societies. As White Nationalists there is absolutely no excuse to glorify degeneracy to our readers.

Female and Male Promiscuity cannot coincide with a Strong and Vibrant White Population.

Jack has already made himself another account to continue pushing his christian style stormfront idiocy.
Wait wut ? Who is that and why are you confusing him with me ? If he was from stormfront he would be extremely older than me. I get my sources from 4chan and 8kun.

I don't even understand what is going on here ? How can you foster strong white families with a promiscuous father or mother ? How can you do this with the Divorce ? I thought this was a fucking White Nationalist forum with a strong emphasis on spirituality but a bunch of posters are arguing for normalizing promiscuity. Am i in the wrong place ???

Most probably the posters who are trying to normalize degeneracy are jews or non - whites. No self respecting white man or woman would support destroying white societies in the pursuit of hedonistic pleasures. The jews constantly go on the chans to derail important conversation. And because you can't verify their identities ,they get away with it. They think its funny. This stuff is not funny. Not taking personal responsibility just means you are a passivist and possibly an accelerationalist who wants society to devolve more and more and even contribute to the devolution. Any self respecting white man or woman who is involved in having promiscuous sex should be ashamed of themselves and look at how their actions are destroying society and the white race. And also what they can do to contribute and not destroy society at large. And the moderator should be ashamed for not approving my posts. What is even going on here ??

It's my belief that monogamy and the no sex before marriage thing is a pagan tradition that was stolen by christians.

tabby said:
btw, the whole pair bonding thing sounds like bullshit from people who have hangups.
You can use magick to break and destroy bonds with people you've had sex with in order to have new relationship/s with people freely. You can also reform bonds you've previously broken with the same person again. Limiting yourself to have sex with as few people as possible to retain idk purity?? Come on.

What have people been reading the years they've been in JoS?

Don't be shy, Tabby you can quote me....

No, the pair bonding Notion comes from people who are very monogamous and take it very seriously, because the ability to bond with another and remain sexually and emotionally loyal only to them requires this, and this is what these people want. This has nothing to do with hangups and isn't bullshit, but i'm not going to expect someone who is polygamous to understand this and i'm not going to look down on them for it either, for what a polygamous and monogamous person want with sex and romance are very different things. This is also something else that boils down to astrology. Neither are fundamentally wrong but are simply different. People who are monogamous in nature, truly anyway, do not desire to go for others and are generally very selective.

When one "falls in love" in an exclusive relationship for the first time it sets off a chemical reaction in the brain, and because it is the first, it is often the most strongest release of these chemicals. Sex partner after sex partner, sooner or later that "wow" element won't come so natural anymore to the point where finding anyone is nothing special. This makes it easier to look for greener grass or to simply "want variety". The dopamine and serotonin the in love feeling releases is something the brain can become tolerant to...it will need more and more of it to get the same effect much like a drug. Imagine the brain working to try to replicate this over and over...that feeling of absolute in love and wanting to give everything 666 percent to someone isn't going to be there the way it was before, after the first or even the second time.

A person who is naturally wanting to be with one person only is going to be selective and isn't going to sleep around. Someone being monogamous the first one or up to 3 times who realizes they don't feel so selective anymore and are less stringent about who they have sex with, and end up sleeping with more and more people as a result are simply better suited to polygamy or open relationships. But the person who is serious about exclusivity is going to be very guarded about their heart and body, even after the first 1 or 2 disappointments. the latter also does not resort usually to casual sex to just "feel something" where as someone more prone to wanting variety might.

It is truly simple. if someone would rather have sex with multiple different people they are not fit for monogamy, or an exclusive relationship with one other person only This doesn't make them bad people, just people with different preferences. This is also not saying they cannot love someone, but in the long run would be better off with casual encounters or an open relationship, due to their experience making them so used to many different lovers. These people are not for the exclusive life, and if they try to be, 98 percent of the time, will find themselves feeling like they are in jail or missing out on variety.

This is not to say polygamous people cannot love their partners once again, or more accurately called polyamory in that case then. It just will not be one person only. A monogamous person will look at this as a crowd and feel less wanted if a partner of theirs wants others. But a poly person will enjoy the company and even find it cozy and less pressure put on them via certain expectations.

People who want monogamy need and want the certainty their partner will stay loyal. From my own SS eyes, if a man has had sex with more than i can count on 1 hand, i will not look down on him, but just will speculate to him that he will be happier loving multiple people or better off in an open arrangement so that he does not become bored or feel like he is "missing out"

people who have many many partners who then want to try the serious exclusive relationship life are being dishonest to themselves as well as others. They either don't know what they want and need, and perhaps in the beginning before getting so much exp, wanted monogamy but gave up, realizing they found it too confining or too much of something else for them. This is also fine, as again, everyone is different, but they by now are used to the kind of sex life they have been having, and will have to put more energy than what they are used to, to be exclusive, which often does not end well.

Not everyone is meant for every kind of lifestyle and not everyone is the same. People who are meant for monogamy aren't meant to want to be with many different people as this is not in their nature, and people who would rather have variety are typically much happier with variety.

the two are not suited for crossing each others paths, as they are different and this has nothing to do with hangups.

Shadowcat said:

Last I checked this was in a bible verse..you sure you are doing enough RTR's for deprogramming?

It is not the satanic way to blindly obey anyone, or "leave it up to a God to be in control". this is a very abrahamic notion. It is Satan's and all the God's desires however that we become independent in all ways eventually, learning to think for ourselves. Staying silent and obeying is hardly consistent with this. Furthermore, It is our responsibility to look after our respective races, albeit with the God's help, but by no means are they going to do everything for us and expect us to sit on ass doing absolutely nothing with no opinion on the subject.

It is the satanic way to think for ourselves and voice opinions on important matters. This is much different than, and can be done with out infighting or arguing. It is not realistic either nor is it natural to expect everyone to get along and think the exact same with everything, and this also boils down to astrology.

You are right, people have to think for not to be fooled by the enemy or in order to personally advance. But beyond this, obedience is not a bad thing. It allows us to form organizations, militaries, countries and so on.

For me, when I was questioning this matter, I came to realize "who I am in reality". I did not see a real war, nor really fought for a country. No matter how much I approach or think, in reality, I am not as wise as Hitler or entitled to decide. Many people are not.

It is meaningless to discuss "we should do this", "we should do that". We are not decision-makers of this.

Lastly, obedience is perceived in a bad manner because of Christianity. For example, join the army, you must fulfill your commander's orders. You are free to think otherwise, but since you are a subordinate in no rank to question orders, you have to fulfill this.

Army works on chain of commands. A subordinate has no right to question his superior. Yes, it is the bitter reality. In a similar manner, we are not decision-makers. Just let Führer take care of this.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Sure pal. Being a user of FemaleDatingStrategy doesn’t make you “headstrong and respectable” it’s actually the opposite.

Who is really divisive here? The OP or the women that came and lynched him for the atrocity of posting an article?

Not seeing insult in that post one must be stupid or ill intentions,considering woman s history.

So,i am not woman.I am a man,proud of my masculinity and it gives me tremendous pleasure tear it to piece this kind of slave owner filthy rottenfucker mentality.

Btw,you giving me unpleasant vibe.

Shadowcat said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

This is an ideal situation, as in the younger years also this is when the pair bonding capacity is the highest, as young people without any disappointments yet or heartbreaks are not yet jaded, with hangups towards relationships or the opposite sex, and enter into a relationship with someone, who in this case could have known them their whole life or at least for years, allowing this to last a lifetime even. Coming in to the relationship with the attitude of complete hope and optimism knowing things will workout and having that unhindered by any past hurts, as well as being in the environment that requires such maturity at an early age are certain to help one form and maintain a partnership and bonded family, whereas today sadly much of the opposite is in effect, and indeed on purpose.

Young people in the above scenario have a chance also to grow in life together and experience it, where as jaded and damaged people who are older with a past are more prone to be set in their ways and have preconceived notions that can hurt future prospects and often do. Many of the people who ended up having lifelong partnerships often married their middle school or highschool crush. IMO the first love either makes or breaks, but people who come to Satan and have his knowlege have a chance of freeing themselves from damage and hangups, although for some this can take a lot of work.

Growing up out of all the *possible* 'suitors' you'd describe it there was one person decent enough to be in a relationship in but we never spoke and he already had someone else plus I wasnt super interested.

Aside from that, teaching young people clean up chores etc is indeed something that they should do when they are young and following the japanese model in this case isnt bad.. just ditch the overwork / work ethic / drive to study with only 3h sleep cuz thats super unhealthy..

NEITHER do I think that 10-12 year olds know themselves well enough to know what job they want to do in life or is suited best for them. Children were forced to do things that they didnt like. Like the oldest take over the family business the second oldest do x the third oldest do that or become a preacher or something.

It is good to have a fam business or ties where your children van go to work to instead of having to seek it all on their own, but to figure out where their talent lies and what they truly do best in life takes time.

Astrology is a help or an indicator but even so things can vary.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=369991 time=1656412497 user_id=57]
This is not proof, nor would there be, as this is a false claim by the jews to make women seem "dirty" and "disgusting". This is only the usual slander and attacks against women.

I'm not even going to bother writing much of a reply. You want to be a xian or muslim, this is not the place.
More babble from the chief feminazi of ancient forums.

You should show some respect. Lydia has been extremely helpful and dedicated to helping Spiritual Satanists here, for quite a long time with many important things. Shame on you.

Top Striker said:
tabby said:
Top Striker said:

8fRh8Zv.png

sex-partners-college.jpg

Pfft, yeah. It's just a study on flies. Just like they studied other animals before seeing if they can push things on people. If people believe this crap it'll steam-roll into a pile of shit as always and become about humans. The OP already applied the study to humans on their own without the need for that. I'd say Lydia's reaction is justified.

It's just another bullshit setup to later make attacks on sex for pleasure and sex before marriage, which is enforced in the enemy religions to NOT DO. You must be a pure untouched "virgin" for your future husband that you haven't met yet until "god" ties you together forever 'til death, and have sex with only him. How dare a woman think she can go off and have sex for pleasure with her own people before she finds someone to settle down with. How filthy of her, goyim. The future for your people is ruined because you were born HUMAN and like sex. Let's just not masturbate either whilst we're at it, and listen to all the health and economic articles about that too!

Give me a break, xian. The fantasy of the untouched "virgin" is just bullshit and unrealistic. Men and women never having sex and loving each other in the bedroom till marriage because that creates "stronger WHITE families and healthier society"?? How much sexual suppression do you think is going to happen from doing this?

You didn't see the ancients ruined over having clean brothels and sex before marriage, now did you? All in all, what's really changed in relationships between men and women apart from a blatant inability to understand each other anymore because of enemy corruption?

They always feed people crumbs and nuggets. Once they accept that, then they push it to the next level, then the next and the next. Because to put it simple, the enemy is one massive cult and a cult runs on accept the small lies and working up until you're too stupid to realise the buffet sized lies they feed you with a knife to your neck if you dare spit them out.
Why are you attacking me as a xian when you don't even know me ? I don't know what religion my dad was because ive never met him but my mom was an aethist and i was raised extremely anti - christian.

Also all of your points are inconclusive and hypothetical because otherwise you would have provided studies to prove them.

My point was that virgins getting married have strong white families that i've proven by providing studies and i've also proven that there is a high likelihood of divorce by women who have more than 3 sexual partners. If you want to talk to me ,provide me with a study from the National Bureau of Health Statistics that says that there is no correlation between a persons sexual history and divorce ,which leads to broken families where kids suffer.

Also the point about how its unrealistic and a fantasy is also untrue. I know in my heart that when i lost my virginity to my girlfriend at 15 , i could have stayed with her forever. But because of peer pressure and bad advice from my guy friends i decided to break up with her and have a bunch of casual sex. And for people who will call me a hypocrite ,it was before i was introduced to White Nationalism so im consistent in my views and actions. Since i've committed to this cause i haven't defiled a single white woman who i don't want to have a family with.

If all of the kids were given the correct guidance then they would get married to their first loves and divorce would be dramatically reduced. If i was told by an elder that i should stick with her through thick and thin then i wouldn't have broken up with my first girlfriend.

Also thinking logically, how can it be possible for a woman in the Ancient times to run around having casual sex without condoms and birth control. She would obviously get pregnant and would have to commit to that man.

Get out of your feelings and look at what is good for our race. Not everything revolves around you. If a statement is true then even if you've gone against it in your personal life ,doesn't make it any less true. We should be promoting happy marriages with less divorce and strong white families. Promiscuity being natural is a Evolutionary Biology argument and even if that were true it would lead to a society with extreme competition and general destruction. You can look at Black families to see what single parent households and extreme promiscuity leads to. Also something being natural doesn't make it beneficial for society. I know as a man i can go around having sex with a bunch of women. But that doesn't lead to anything productive other than my own hedonistic desires. A man with a higher consciousness would look at doing those things that would contribute to the overall society at large.

I've looked at the viewcounts on these topics and it seems to garner thousands of views in some topics. These are thousands of people who will either think "I should give in to my natural instinct and have sex with lots of women because otherwise i would be a christian who goes against his natural biological desires" or "Sacrifices have to be made in order to fulfill our duties and in that regard i will choose not to have casual sex with women but instead search for a strong relationship that can lead to marriage and kids."A third option is that the man has sex with prostitutes if he's such an animal that he can't control himself and the promiscuous women who literally cannot control herself to become a prostitute and not contribute to degeneracy in society. Whores and Whore makers have not place in a white society.

Shut up Jack. Stop getting triggered by Tabby, you cuck.

The Outlaw Torn said:
so you can justify your opinion that any woman rejecting a bullshit notion must be a feminist or somehow hostile against men.

Stop speaking crap you idiot. I have been here for years and literally never saw any gender based hostility from SS woman on the forum.

Even against Jack and other members writing extremely misogynistic posts, there was never any disproportional reply that stemmed from gender based hostility from any SS woman.

Literally you are passing wind through your mouth with these completely false statements.

You can look through any post you want, I'm certain I am absolutely correct. If you find something, I invite you to quote me, and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

As for this post by Lydia, there was not a single bit of hostility towards anyone, and definitely not towards woodlandman due to woodlandman being a man.

There is a very clear difference between sternness and hostility. If your backbone is so fragile that you felt hostility from Lydia's reply, that is entirely on you and entirely within your own fragile imagination.

Even if there was hostility towards an individual, it was towards the slanderous, divisive jewish nonsense perpetuated by woodlandman, not towards his person or his gender.

Do you really require me to explain this sort of small thing?

How inept can a person be...

Would you also consider me hostile for calling you an idiot, when you are acting like one?

Hail Satan!

The Outlaw Torn said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Everyone can see her post. It IS hostility.

Idiot tier comment. If you are hostile towards someone because of THEIR opinion it is also a reflection of YOUR opinion.

You fail to see the neutrality in her reaction
Her reaction was a digital lynching. Woodlandman is emmet till reborn. How can you possibly call that neutral?

grasp at straws to make her appear divisive
I don’t have to “grasp at straws” as I said her reply is in full view for anyone to see. It was divisive and everyone can see this regardless of your gaslighting.

If there are any idiot tier comments here they are from you and all the rest of the worthless trolls that are here. It is obvious also from your other ignorant and uneducated comments in other posts that you seriously don't understand a wide variety of things. Stop wasting our time here and leave.

HauptSturm said:
It's my belief that monogamy and the no sex before marriage thing is a pagan tradition that was stolen by christians.

No this is false. The no sex before marriage bs was created by abrahamic religions because they wanted to mitigate or stop people from having sex or feel ashamed about lustful and sexual feelings. You don't even need a piece of paper to be married if someone wants a life partner they look for one selectively and choose and remain with them.

Bright Truth said:
Shadowcat said:

You are right, people have to think for not to be fooled by the enemy or in order to personally advance. But beyond this, obedience is not a bad thing. It allows us to form organizations, militaries, countries and so on.

For me, when I was questioning this matter, I came to realize "who I am in reality". I did not see a real war, nor really fought for a country. No matter how much I approach or think, in reality, I am not as wise as Hitler or entitled to decide. Many people are not.

It is meaningless to discuss "we should do this", "we should do that". We are not decision-makers of this.

Lastly, obedience is perceived in a bad manner because of Christianity. For example, join the army, you must fulfill your commander's orders. You are free to think otherwise, but since you are a subordinate in no rank to question orders, you have to fulfill this.
Army works on chain of commands. A subordinate has no right to question his superior. Yes, it is the bitter reality. In a similar manner, we are not decision-makers. Just let Führer take care of this.

You are correct in saying that a hierarchy is to be observed as this is natural. However The antichrist as well as the rest of our Gods are here to help guide us, and we do look to them for guidance. But the way you describe "Just let Führer take care of this" comes off as a xtian saying "let it go god is in control", which is something that SS do not do. I am certain The Antichrist as well as the rest of the Gods want us to think for ourselves also and make choices while keeping advancement and the greater good in mind. We are not to expect them to do everything, but we still must look to them for guidance all the same, but this is simply not a sit back and let them handle it all type of deal. That's all.

The Gods also know that when advancing and with humans trying to go for causes for the greater good there will be many mistakes. If they basically helicopter parent us, we cannot learn from those mistakes. They will be there if something goes far beyond our power and ability if there is trouble, but they will not hold our hands every step of the way. Thus, as you say, hierarchy is being observed from an SS perspective, but without us looking to the Gods to do all the work every step of the way. You are right in knowing the Gods know what is best, and this is with everything. The point is for them to let us grow and also figure things out for ourselves while looking to them for guidance, but without our hands being held constantly, so a balance. They know we might fuck up and they see our future mistakes. But us figuring these out and learning from this is what helps us grow and become independent beings.

Smite said:

I want to be very specific I am not blaming women. I am blaming both men and women, and actually it is mostly men who are worse in this way.
No. Studies show that women have higher rate of infidelity than men, they are just better at hiding it from their man. Also women are likely to be the ones asking for shit like open relationships or open marriages where they can go have sex with different guys with no strings attached. I don't know what good they get from those types of encounters but majority of them are women. Research shows that this is the case.

This is complete and utter shit. Both sexes cheat. MGTOW propaganda does not belong here.
I was in a relationship for almost 9 years. This was the first person and only that I was intimate with, and it happened because i thought this would be my life partner. I literally shed blood sweat and tears to save up money to move halfway accross the world for him, learned another language and worked there. Things went down south. Neither was perfect, but in the end, guess who was unfaithful? HINT: it wasn't me.

Shadowcat said:
tabby said:
btw, the whole pair bonding thing sounds like bullshit from people who have hangups.
You can use magick to break and destroy bonds with people you've had sex with in order to have new relationship/s with people freely. You can also reform bonds you've previously broken with the same person again. Limiting yourself to have sex with as few people as possible to retain idk purity?? Come on.

What have people been reading the years they've been in JoS?

Don't be shy, Tabby you can quote me....

No, the pair bonding Notion comes from people who are very monogamous and take it very seriously, because the ability to bond with another and remain sexually and emotionally loyal only to them requires this, and this is what these people want. This has nothing to do with hangups and isn't bullshit, but i'm not going to expect someone who is polygamous to understand this and i'm not going to look down on them for it either, for what a polygamous and monogamous person want with sex and romance are very different things. This is also something else that boils down to astrology. Neither are fundamentally wrong but are simply different. People who are monogamous in nature, truly anyway, do not desire to go for others and are generally very selective.

When one "falls in love" in an exclusive relationship for the first time it sets off a chemical reaction in the brain, and because it is the first, it is often the most strongest release of these chemicals. Sex partner after sex partner, sooner or later that "wow" element won't come so natural anymore to the point where finding anyone is nothing special. This makes it easier to look for greener grass or to simply "want variety". The dopamine and serotonin the in love feeling releases is something the brain can become tolerant to...it will need more and more of it to get the same effect much like a drug. Imagine the brain working to try to replicate this over and over...that feeling of absolute in love and wanting to give everything 666 percent to someone isn't going to be there the way it was before, after the first or even the second time.

A person who is naturally wanting to be with one person only is going to be selective and isn't going to sleep around. Someone being monogamous the first one or up to 3 times who realizes they don't feel so selective anymore and are less stringent about who they have sex with, and end up sleeping with more and more people as a result are simply better suited to polygamy or open relationships. But the person who is serious about exclusivity is going to be very guarded about their heart and body, even after the first 1 or 2 disappointments. the latter also does not resort usually to casual sex to just "feel something" where as someone more prone to wanting variety might.

It is truly simple. if someone would rather have sex with multiple different people they are not fit for monogamy, or an exclusive relationship with one other person only This doesn't make them bad people, just people with different preferences. This is also not saying they cannot love someone, but in the long run would be better off with casual encounters or an open relationship, due to their experience making them so used to many different lovers. These people are not for the exclusive life, and if they try to be, 98 percent of the time, will find themselves feeling like they are in jail or missing out on variety.

This is not to say polygamous people cannot love their partners once again, or more accurately called polyamory in that case then. It just will not be one person only. A monogamous person will look at this as a crowd and feel less wanted if a partner of theirs wants others. But a poly person will enjoy the company and even find it cozy and less pressure put on them via certain expectations.

People who want monogamy need and want the certainty their partner will stay loyal. From my own SS eyes, if a man has had sex with more than i can count on 1 hand, i will not look down on him, but just will speculate to him that he will be happier loving multiple people or better off in an open arrangement so that he does not become bored or feel like he is "missing out"

people who have many many partners who then want to try the serious exclusive relationship life are being dishonest to themselves as well as others. They either don't know what they want and need, and perhaps in the beginning before getting so much exp, wanted monogamy but gave up, realizing they found it too confining or too much of something else for them. This is also fine, as again, everyone is different, but they by now are used to the kind of sex life they have been having, and will have to put more energy than what they are used to, to be exclusive, which often does not end well.

Not everyone is meant for every kind of lifestyle and not everyone is the same. People who are meant for monogamy aren't meant to want to be with many different people as this is not in their nature, and people who would rather have variety are typically much happier with variety.

the two are not suited for crossing each others paths, as they are different and this has nothing to do with hangups.

I should clear the air on some things before more confusion and misunderstanding happens.

From what I can remember, you weren't the first person to bring up this idea of "pair-bonding", and then it just became a thing people referred to. It seems to often be used to justify putting unnecessary restrictions on people's sex lives and relationships, by people who have hangups - not that you yourself was someone who was using the term in this way. I didn't think you were.

Personally, I believe one develops a "pair bond" with a person while they are with them. Otherwise, what's the relationship? However, this bond (like any) can be broken and/or changed. A person can choose to keep it permanently or not.

Whenever we experience something for the first time, it's always a unique experience. We don't get that feeling again unless we forget, like with reincarnation. We've all been in love before, we just don't remember. So in every lifetime, we experience these "new" feelings again, like it's the first time all over again. But in reality, you know these feelings, you've had them before, for many people perhaps, over many life times.

Every person we choose to "pair bond" with, the love and attraction you have towards that particular person is new. So even though you know the feelings, you may even carry scars from past traumatic relationships even from past lives that limits you from the new joy of a new relationship and connection, but those feelings arise again regardless. We have the ability to love as hard as the first time we fall in love, just simply because we know how to heal our scars deeper than any modern medicine here.

I have been in both mono-type relationships that didn't work out, and poly. While there is flexibility in poly relationships, what people wouldn't expect about me simply because of the label of my current relationship being defined as "poly", is that I've had sex with only two people in this life time, and a total of 3 relationships. My first boyfriend, my husband, and my Demon partner. I love two people, but I will not look at others. I love them equally and deeply. I love my partners like I'm exclusive to them because I've made myself to be exclusive to only them. I get jealous because I'm clingy, and I don't want people to hurt or use those I love. But Jrvan is free to be with others if that's what he likes, and I'm flexible in my relationships. You need love deeply and exclusively, I will love you just like that. If you need others, so long as I know you're ok and you talk to me about what you need, than I will love you no less. That's how I am, but others will be different. I don't expect people to be me.

That "special" feeling of being with someone for the first time isn't something people miss out on just because of a preference for any type of relationship. People who lose that special feeling from having multiple sex partners and relationships, are likely carrying problems that haven't been healed. Or simply stop seeing people as people who are different and unique, and want to get to know them that way, but as something monotonous and "I've seen it all, what's new?" attitude. They've killed the spark before it's even allowed to rise again with someone they've not been with before.

There's more than just poly and mono, relationships. People think being poly is about being a sleeze ball. No. You hold high respect for the people you're with just as you would in a mono relationship. The love between people is no less committed unless you are the shallower type of lover, which would be problematic no matter the relationship type if your partner is someone who needs deeper love but you are not.

Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, you've had bad experiences before. But you're the kind of person who needs a "soul mate" committed to you solely and none other. I understand that completely. That's how I felt going into my first relationship. I wanted to be with one person always and forever, and when I got my heart broken I thought that was it. Life teaches you a few things, and you either get left behind and wallow in the heartbreak, preventing yourself from enjoying the feeling of new love with someone else, or you heal the scars and you try again. It's a big world out there, things happen, what you choose to do when things break you is what makes the difference between having that spark again or not.

serpentwalker666 said:
You should show some respect. Lydia has been extremely helpful and dedicated to helping Spiritual Satanists here, for quite a long time with many important things. Shame on you.
Ok I’m not saying she didn’t do any of that but this was an insulting comment. No human is above criticism.

HauptSturm said:

I wrote the same thing, but mods didn't approve.

Bright Truth said:
Shadowcat said:

A soldier that is not allowed to question its superior command could be lead to death.
That is not JoS satanism.
We are not some kind of borg that needs to be obedient without question. We are not machochists. Nor misogynists nor do we let our own fate in hands of others.

Just like the outlaw torn does not understand that we women want to stand in our own power. And that we don't need some paternal figure to handle every dangerous thing for us. Nor are we to follow their every demand and wishes.
We want to stand and be in our own right as a person, an individual. Not an extension or an object of someone elses life.

This is why people like Jack and the outlaw thorn will never have a place here. Because this is not who we are.

Shadowcat said:

I'll be totally honest here. Using the term "pair bonding" to try to explain away why people can't feel that "first time" feeling in love anymore, sounds like an excuse based in fear to avoid facing and healing the pain they're carrying in their heart from past bad experiences and heartbreak.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back