Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Dark Lawyer said:
If one's spiritual practice has not resulted in any tangible experience, despite the descriptions, how can one persuade oneself to devote x hours every day to the practice? Does he try to believe that it will work one day, despite his experience? In other words, does he force himself to believe in it like christians do in christianity?

What I mean is that if I can't personally verify that something is actually happening during the exercises, it seems terribly difficult to do these exercises on a daily basis based on the reports of unknown people.

Because then it's just like a religious belief without personal experience and conviction. How can a beginner motivate himself to continue practising mechanically without feeling?
The practice of 8 fold path in itself is very much tangible. One chants mantra, raises energy, meditates on this and when repeated few hundred, thousand and so forth times will fundamentally change perception in one way or another. Or when one does yoga asanas and breaths accordingly, one gradually becomes more flexible, the nadis are flowing more and more freely and all sorts of related sensations occur which indicate positive change in ones body-mind-soul complex.

If you are hung up on not feeling or seeing something in particular you are expecting, chances are that you might be one of the people who has for example their natal Moon and Neptune in such positions which indicate difficulties interacting with psychic phenomena. However, the overall picture should be taken into consideration so that you can effectively target your weaknesses for optimal and efficient spiritual growth. It could very well be that you have not progressed for many lifetimes, or maybe this is your first or one of the first lifes on this Path. Impossible for me to say, but these are some possibilites. Regardless of your current state, every little bit of work done is like putting money in the bank, but in this case the bank is your soul. A project of many lifetimes so set your sights accordingly because this is for the long haul. It can take many years of toiling to achieve certain skills and traits, but everything is achievable by every Gentile soul with the methods listed on JoS.

Dark Lawyer said:
If one's spiritual practice has not resulted in any tangible experience, despite the descriptions, how can one persuade oneself to devote x hours every day to the practice? Does he try to believe that it will work one day, despite his experience? In other words, does he force himself to believe in it like christians do in christianity?

What I mean is that if I can't personally verify that something is actually happening during the exercises, it seems terribly difficult to do these exercises on a daily basis based on the reports of unknown people.

Because then it's just like a religious belief without personal experience and conviction. How can a beginner motivate himself to continue practising mechanically without feeling?

You will come to realize that your mind's manifestations occur just as your own hand can manifest something as well. In other words, if you can will your arm, then you can will energy into a certain objective. The only difference, compared to our physical activities, is that we have been cursed and degenerated to where we cannot easily sense our spiritual manifestations, therefore it may be hard for a beginner.

Yes, you should always have faith in your workings. Just because you cannot easily understand how or what the aura cleaning, for example, has done for you, does not stop the fact that you did clean your aura successfully.

One easy way to prove "magic" to yourself would be to simply chant a large amount of Surya, for example. If you do 100 or 200 reps as a beginner, you will be buzzing with energy.

Alternatively, you can use certain runes to modify your physical state. For example, use Uruz to calm your body, but program it to happen right now (and temporarily). You should feel its influence since you aren't asking the energy to do anything particularly hard.

When you do the chakra opening/empowerment, you should feel pressure on the associated chakras. Maybe it is small, but it should grow, especially if you do it more and more.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368922 time=1656056243 user_id=21286]
Dark Lawyer said:
One easy way to prove "magic" to yourself would be to simply chant a large amount of Surya, for example. If you do 100 or 200 reps as a beginner, you will be buzzing with energy.
Years ago when I was driving 40 miles to another city for a Kundalini Yoga class I was expierencing what at the time I thought was something very weird. Basically I was breathing in energy without any real concept of what I was doing, ie. Doing foundation meditation. In just few minutes all of my being was completely buzzing with Prana. It is somewhat interesting how that I managed to do it without conscious knowledge of Pranyama.

Just something that I remembered a few days ago and I thought I should share it in this context.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Henu, Blitzkreig, I am very grateful! You always give constructive and informative answers, thank you.

Synchronicity - yesterday I posted my question in this topic, and shortly afterwards I came across this post in another topic:

Masterj810610 said:
I dont know where to write this.
I have dedicate last april 29th, so almost 2 months. I've complete the 40 days program, Ive open my 7 main chakras. Been doing the hatha yoga for 5 breaths and Im doing the Kundalini yoga for at least 26 breaths for each karya that require that amount of breaths.

I haven't really felt the energy rising beside seeing amplified light around my head. I have had the flu and a cold in most of the time, its been hard to vibrate words with a strain throat and breathing exercice with my nose blocked.

But yesterday, my wife (who dont know yet about my journey into Satanism and were able to see people's aura at a younger age) asked my if I beleive in aura. She told me that my aura was high above my head and yellow like the light. I began to cry. I knew then that the last 40ish days was not a waste of time, it was the confirmation of my dedication to Father Satan.

I hope, who are not able to feel real change because they are not advanced, will read this and be able to have a boost in their faith.

Hail Satan

:)

(I don't know how much I have dealt with spirituality in my previous lives. In my current life, for example, I had a sense of lucid dreaming when I was younger, and I was interested in magic and spirituality as a child. Perhaps later on, the xian years suppressed this openness.)

Dark Lawyer said:

As for the practice, it takes time for one to feel something concrete, but according to logic I can tell you that Spiritual Satanism cannot be compared with enemy programs, in the sense here we value ourselves and little by little we try to evolve while in the case of those enemy programs self-hatred is the most important thing and then it comes naturally that no one wants to do shit for himself (I am not surprised that such behavior comes so naturally to us after such a bad upbringing) think and look like a Satanist (top only). :cool:

grandmas-boy-dante-monkey.jpg

Just a thing that struck me.. can it be so that the jews push cannabis through movies and legalization so much that 1. People overuse it and become docile and passive 2. People eventually will want to ban it, even though THC/CBD can be beneficial in small doses for some individuals.

I simply don't have this black/white or good/evil view on this plant as I see others here have, and think the real truth may be closer to what I just described. Just a thought. Sorry :roll:

But if this plant is so totally devistating, good thing JEW's are using it.

xlnt said:

Just a thing that struck me.. can it be so that the jews push cannabis through movies and legalization so much that 1. People overuse it and become docile and passive 2. People eventually will want to ban it, even though THC/CBD can be beneficial in small doses for some individuals.

I simply don't have this black/white or good/evil view on this plant as I see others here have, and think the real truth may be closer to what I just described. Just a thought. Sorry :roll:

I would say your first point is the truth of the matter. No matter what "health benefits" THC/CBD provide it is a tool to keep you existentially low. Trust me I smoked it for years and all it did was destroy my lungs, weaken my will, cause psychoses , and overall destroy my energetic balances.

Don't apologize for your opinion. You see as you see. And no, most Rabbis and high ranking jews would never touch this plant, it's for their Goyim.

GoldenxChild1 said:
xlnt said:

I would say your first point is the truth of the matter. No matter what "health benefits" THC/CBD provide it is a tool to keep you existentially low. Trust me I smoked it for years and all it did was destroy my lungs, weaken my will, cause psychoses , and overall destroy my energetic balances.

Don't apologize for your opinion. You see as you see. And no, most Rabbis and high ranking jews would never touch this plant, it's for their Goyim.

My point though is that they promote it as "cool" to smoke fat joints in rap videos, movies etc. while the more medicinal use of it would have been way way smaller doses of it in the form of oils etc. And that type of use may get overshadowed here by these pothead/stoner videos etc.

One of my relatives on my fathers side a while back who was quite famous (can not say who) had an interest in this plant. I also know that my grandfather was into homeopathy. I'm all for the best possible health without any drugs, but do on the other hand think cannabis (as well as other plants like aloe vera) has some medicinal properties that could be of value, at least for some in the correct dosage. Sounds to me like you overused it. I'm not using it anymore either, just to be clear on that. Would not say it "destroyed" me though. Just don't have the same need for it. "Plants are teachers" I've heard a wise woman say once.

GoldenxChild1 said:
xlnt said:

I agree with you, I have not tried it, however, only the fact that it is a harmful substance and its consumption does not seem very intelligent to me. The reason i think like you is because all harmful things are advertised and if possible made legal and easy to buy. And who runs the media and governments in most cases ...

xlnt said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
xlnt said:

My point though is that they promote it as "cool" to smoke fat joints in rap videos, movies etc. while the more medicinal use of it would have been way way smaller doses of it in the form of oils etc. And that type of use may get overshadowed here by these pothead/stoner videos etc.

One of my relatives on my fathers side a while back who was quite famous (can not say who) had an interest in this plant. I also know that my grandfather was into homeopathy. I'm all for the best possible health without any drugs, but do on the other hand think cannabis (as well as other plants like aloe vera) has some medicinal properties that could be of value, at least for some in the correct dosage. Sounds to me like you overused it. I'm not using it anymore either, just to be clear on that. Would not say it "destroyed" me though. Just don't have the same need for it. "Plants are teachers" I've heard a wise woman say once.

Yes I overused it. I could potentially get behind CBD being used for inflammation and pain as that can be made into cream or balms. Ultimately however, the way people want to use cannabis is debilitating. The regular population that uses it are dependent on it and they use the fact it "can" be used medicinally as an excuse for how "healthy" and "beneficial" it is.

Nature does what she does but man likes to take advantage of her kindness. What she provides is impartial and should be used knowledgably and beneficially.

Darkspirit said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
xlnt said:

I agree with you, I have not tried it, however, only the fact that it is a harmful substance and its consumption does not seem very intelligent to me. The reason i think like you is because all harmful things are advertised and if possible made legal and easy to buy. And who runs the media and governments in most cases ...

Exactly. Remember when they said that cigarettes were healthy LOL

I think the Opening the Watchtowers meditation may be out of date because it's saying the 3 granthis are Base, heart and brow but there is another page saying it's sacral/throat/something else.

If I need to hinder one person to protect another, was it practical to use Fehu and Isa to just bind for now and see if any of this works?

Hey, this is a question for the more advanced people here; do you have any physical skills and/or abilities? If so, what kind and how much? I'm curious, but I personally don't really think so, since we're Spiritual Satanists, but I also saw this at the bottom of the page.

Hi, Im a new Satanist and my problem is that even though Im trying so hard to overcome my fears but I still feel scared of God and Demons and I really dont know what to do to remove that fear.I feel guilty for feeling that way but sadly I still am scared. I know Satan is God and I know He is right about everything. I have read quran,the bible and some parts of torah so I know abrahamic religions are shit and false. Please if anyone knows any solution for my problem I would be glad to know.I really need help :((((

xTaurus said:
Hey, this is a question for the more advanced people here; do you have any physical skills and/or abilities? If so, what kind and how much? I'm curious, but I personally don't really think so, since we're Spiritual Satanists, but I also saw this at the bottom of the page.
Shapeshifting mentioned there is related to astral shapeshifting (ie. psychical), not to physical shapeshifting.

Greetings, I wanted ask why I am not able to access azazel's marketplace anymore? I used it in the past to buy a familiar for myself but it ran away a long time ago. I wanted to go buy a new one?

kenyoliver said:
Greetings, I wanted ask why I am not able to access azazel's marketplace anymore? I used it in the past to buy a familiar for myself but it ran away a long time ago. I wanted to go buy a new one?
It's closed

xTaurus said:

I don't know how advanced I am (spiritually) but I've got some skills. Fascia is the third bioelectric organ of the body... so called "internal" arts (Taijiquan, Aikido, Baguazhang etc) involve learning how to develop a fascia (and not muscle) driven body... so I would not mind explaining more if there are ears to listen. I've wasted a lot of time on info dumping uninclined souls before.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Dark Lawyer said:

You will come to realize that your mind's manifestations occur just as your own hand can manifest something as well. In other words, if you can will your arm, then you can will energy into a certain objective. The only difference, compared to our physical activities, is that we have been cursed and degenerated to where we cannot easily sense our spiritual manifestations, therefore it may be hard for a beginner.

Yes, you should always have faith in your workings. Just because you cannot easily understand how or what the aura cleaning, for example, has done for you, does not stop the fact that you did clean your aura successfully.

Alternatively, you can use certain runes to modify your physical state. For example, use Uruz to calm your body, but program it to happen right now (and temporarily). You should feel its influence since you aren't asking the energy to do anything particularly hard.

When you do the chakra opening/empowerment, you should feel pressure on the associated chakras. Maybe it is small, but it should grow, especially if you do it more and more.

How y'all say that they have enemies here how we know who true?
I been a satanist for 2 years and still nothing third eye no feeling energy no.
It's like what's the point should I walk away

Also I want to go within myself and it's hard I cleanse and cleanse everyday. And it seems like my emotions getting worse. What do I do is void meditation is the main important

Does chakra spinning counts as a chakra working? Somedays, I dont have much time to do a full chakra meditation with my three young kids, my house and a company to take care.

When I get some little (very little) time alone, I do the frtr and aura cleaning but Incan rarely do things longer than taht.

Thank you

Druas said:
xTaurus said:

I don't know how advanced I am (spiritually) but I've got some skills. Fascia is the third bioelectric organ of the body... so called "internal" arts (Taijiquan, Aikido, Baguazhang etc) involve learning how to develop a fascia (and not muscle) driven body... so I would not mind explaining more if there are ears to listen. I've wasted a lot of time on info dumping uninclined souls before.
Would you mind elaborate? :D

Anna_thepersian said:
Hi, Im a new Satanist and my problem is that even though Im trying so hard to overcome my fears but I still feel scared of God and Demons and I really dont know what to do to remove that fear.I feel guilty for feeling that way but sadly I still am scared. I know Satan is God and I know He is right about everything. I have read quran,the bible and some parts of torah so I know abrahamic religions are shit and false. Please if anyone knows any solution for my problem I would be glad to know.I really need help :((((

I believe i have understand your situation ... your conscious wants to change and move towards the truth while your unconscious is still stuck in previous programming. In my opinion there are two things that will help you change this impression 1. Try to create a stronger bond with Spiritual Satanism and with our Father Satan (by reading and practicing what's on the site) 2. Be open minded and clean yourself of dirt (do the cleaning of the soul), which are an important factor for this impression ... I told you in a few words but by reading you can understood more.

Darkspirit said:
Anna_thepersian said:

I believe i have understand your situation ... your conscious wants to change and move towards the truth while your unconscious is still stuck in previous programming. In my opinion there are two things that will help you change this impression 1. Try to create a stronger bond with Spiritual Satanism and with our Father Satan (by reading and practicing what's on the site) 2. Be open minded and clean yourself of dirt (do the cleaning of the soul), which are an important factor for this impression ... I told you in a few words but by reading you can understood more.

Thank you so much:)))

Cosmic6999 said:
How y'all say that they have enemies here how we know who true?
I been a satanist for 2 years and still nothing third eye no feeling energy no.
It's like what's the point should I walk away

This can be based on astrological factors and on the training methods you use. Beyond that, you have strengthened yourself in other areas, so it should be easier to return and strengthen your third eye.

You could get upset and walk away, but then what? 1 day passes, 10 days pass... What occupies your time? Just video games? You will find that you will want to do something spiritual again, and then you will be back here. Although you may be frustrated, it is best not to drop everything.

Not sure what you mean about enemies. You can see how Jews act towards Satanists or Satan, and you can see how people troll on the forums to waste our time or cause confusion. That is how you know they are hostile to you.

-----------

For the third eye/6th chakra, you need to empower it, clean it, AND use it. Even then, it will take time to get it to a proficient level, but you should at least notice it feeling stronger.

Therefore, you should use a mantra on the third eye, like Thaum. Do this perhaps 3x every day. Program the energy to improve your third eye (meaning empower, open, or tune it), in a positive manner.

Then, spend 5 minutes looking through your third eye into the astral around you (like looking through your forehead). You may not see much, but just focus as if you are trying hard to see anything. Alternatively, you can look at one of your chakras. Try to see the details of the chakra as best as you can. This is how you train your sight.

For your 6th eye, keep it clean (along with your third eye), and also empower it with either Yaum or Sowilo. Do this with perhaps 3x or 10x repetitions. Like always, do not start on a VoC moon for any new working or exercise. This will further improve your astral senses and intuition.

-----------

As far as feeling energy, this will come as you work on your spiritual advancement. However, to specifically train this, you should try the Directing Energy meditation.

Cosmic6999 said:
Also I want to go within myself and it's hard I cleanse and cleanse everyday. And it seems like my emotions getting worse. What do I do is void meditation is the main important

Keep cleansing, you are doing well. If it is hard for you, try to raise more energy. Chant Surya or Sowilo many times beforehand, or chant it directly onto the chakra you are cleaning. This should make it easier to clean.

Emotional stress can come from many areas. Dirty chakras are only one cause, but the main cause could be astrological factors. If you have a weakened Sun energy, this may make you feel weak. A weakened moon can also hurt your emotional condition. You can have a naturally weak emotional state, or it could be caused by astrological transits.

In the short term, make sure you are also empowering your chakras, which will help this. Even with a weak Sun, for example, if you empower your solar chakra, then you should feel at least a little better.

If the problem is bad enough, I would recommend doing a larger working for this. It would help to know your specific astrology, but otherwise, I would do something simple like Sowilo and Wunjo together, programmed to permanently improve your emotional condition, in a positive manner for you.

For your last question, yes Void meditation is very important. Try to do at least 10 minutes every day, or more if you have time. If this is too much, you can split it into smaller sessions, like 5 minutes or 2.5 minutes.

Good luck!

Masterj810610 said:
Does chakra spinning counts as a chakra working? Somedays, I dont have much time to do a full chakra meditation with my three young kids, my house and a company to take care.

When I get some little (very little) time alone, I do the frtr and aura cleaning but Incan rarely do things longer than taht.

Thank you

Yes, it counts as chakra empowerment. You can also do additional actions like breathing in white-gold energy into the chakra while spinning it. If you are very busy, or unable to get much time alone, then inhaling energy and visualizing will be very useful for you.

However, you should do your best to get some time alone every day. This may require talking to your kids, so you can get at least 1 hour alone, perhaps in the morning or at night. Although it can be difficult, you can try basic meditations while driving, just be careful, of course.

If you are sitting at work, and have time alone, you can continue working on your chakras as well. This does not have to be perfect: Maybe you can clean 2 of them over a 1-minute break, but you can do this every 15 minutes. Although not ideal, you could still clean yourself entirely by the end of work. Same with empowerment.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Druas said:
xTaurus said:

Would you mind elaborate? :D

The first place to start is with your feet. A lot of people can't even wiggle their big toe.
jewtube/watch?v=pH3nlDZkOAY

I still live at home and it seems everytime my boyfriend (who lives with me) or I get a message from Satan or seem to be on some spiritual breakthrough it gets interrupted by a family member. Mid soul dedication my brother who wasn't supposed to be home yet knocks on my door (not to mention my brother never talks to me). Satan comes to my boyfriend in a dream, my family has some reason to rudely wake us up and he ends up forgetting everything. Has anyone else experienced this? My boyfriend can hear Satan but I can't yet. It seems every time I might be getting close to something it gets interrupted. Any suggestions to fight against this? Feels like there's some force actively working against me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369832 time=1656349806 user_id=21286]
Masterj810610 said:

Thank you

Yes, it counts as chakra empowerment. You can also do additional actions like breathing in white-gold energy into the chakra while spinning it. If you are very busy, or unable to get much time alone, then inhaling energy and visualizing will be very useful for you.

However, you should do your best to get some time alone every day. This may require talking to your kids, so you can get at least 1 hour alone, perhaps in the morning or at night. Although it can be difficult, you can try basic meditations while driving, just be careful, of course.

If you are sitting at work, and have time alone, you can continue working on your chakras as well. This does not have to be perfect: Maybe you can clean 2 of them over a 1-minute break, but you can do this every 15 minutes. Although not ideal, you could still clean yourself entirely by the end of work. Same with empowerment.
Thank you for your advice. I take 1h-1h30 at night to do hatha and Kundalini yoga, some rtr (Azazel for today) but its also the only time I have to work.

Does the trance meditation can counts for some sleep time, like I have read in another topic?

Masterj810610 said:
Thank you for your advice. I take 1h-1h30 at night to do hatha and Kundalini yoga, some rtr (Azazel for today) but its also the only time I have to work.
You can do minor chakra empowerment while you lay down in corpse pose after a yoga session when you are super time crunched.

I was reading an article written about ashes . I understand that they work together with some Nordics. Until now, I thought that SATAN is a Nordic God. I had seen this thing somewhere. Isn't SATAN an Nordic God?

I'm way better at void meditation than I am visualizing.
It feels so draining just to do aura cleaning... deep void meditation absolutely can clean your aura, can't it?
I feel like I wouldn't be as far in life as I am if it did not.

Lets say that Mars is on Aries and you start a Mars Square. If after some days Mars enters to Taurus and you have not finished the Square, the work is ruined?

AlexElPM said:
Lets say that Mars is on Aries and you start a Mars Square. If after some days Mars enters to Taurus and you have not finished the Square, the work is ruined?
No! This is not how it works.

What counts is the time when you begin the working. From that time you develop a line of continuum which is used to empower, achieve, etc. The line of continuum can not be broken or otherwise disturbed with squares, but other workings are somewhat forgiving in that regard. That being said, it does not do well to the working to miss a day, but it can be worked around to do twice the next astrological day. Astrological day, or just a day in its real sense begins when the Sun rises, and night begins when the Sun sets. One cycle of this is one day.

Druas said:
I'm way better at void meditation than I am visualizing.
It feels so draining just to do aura cleaning... deep void meditation absolutely can clean your aura, can't it?
I feel like I wouldn't be as far in life as I am if it did not.
Void meditation and aura cleaning serve a different purpose altogether. No, you can not clean in void meditation as that is not the purpose. However being very still-minded and focused while cleaning is desirable since that is very effective as opposed to not being focused.

As for the visualisation... You get better as you practice it and that's that basically. You could check out 6 month training program for beginner visualisation practices. It contains a lot more too. Or you could try to visualise colours over and over, and as time passes it's guaranteed that you'll improve as long as you consistenrly practice. Or something else for the same end.

When you feel drained you have several options in regards to which method and which timing (before-after-during) to use for rising energy. For example, breathing exercises and yoga are good options. Some meditations work towards this end as well. If you feel drained after cleaning and you have more to do, do some breath of fire for example. Rising energy with mantra for cleaning is much more effective and should not overly stress you, unless something heavy is on the way ready to be taken to trash bin so to speak. Sometimes not being properly hydrated plays a role to being energized as well!

Do not overly worry about being here or there with your progress, but rather be dilligent in practice and always try to better yourself.

Does the salt water foot soaking technique work on the aura?

How much of the subtle system depicted here is accurate?
Sahaja-yoga-chakra-chart.png

They say to use an earth touching mudra with your left hand to work on Ida Nadi and then put the left hand to the air to use ether element on Pingala?

Henu the Great said:
AlexElPM said:
No! This is not how it works.

What counts is the time when you begin the working. From that time you develop a line of continuum which is used to empower, achieve, etc. The line of continuum can not be broken or otherwise disturbed with squares, but other workings are somewhat forgiving in that regard. That being said, it does not do well to the working to miss a day, but it can be worked around to do twice the next astrological day. Astrological day, or just a day in its real sense begins when the Sun rises, and night begins when the Sun sets. One cycle of this is one day.
Thanks brother

I saw on the squares page that a Mars Square should be initiated on tuesday. Does this really matters or it is only to maximize its effects?? The same with the sign. On Aries or Scorpio is stronger, but can I start the square on a neutral sign for Mars?? Not on detriment or in fall, but neutral.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back