Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About When 12 Year Olds Start Robbing Like It's Nothing - News Of Mass Shootings

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
I wrote a reply a few days ago, but for some reason you didn't send it. Or the moderators didn't like it, I don't know what happened.
It is good that you write this, because,I have not received any reply.
The point of my response at the time was that when I joined Satan. I already knew then that I would not be friends with gypsies or jews, nor would I have a relationship or sexual relations.
Very good your thought.
When I see only if a gypsy or a jew, just it disgusts me.
I also talk to them at work about work-related things. If they talk to me. They cannot be completely avoided.
Of course, this is perfectly understandable.
I read the links you shared. Your debate partners were talking about confusing things, they didn't understand the point.
Maybe at the very end.
Thank you very much for reading.
Apparently I gave him the truth, I thought it better to leave it to him,but I also just said "probably" may be right. :D :D
For me, this despicable gypsy topic is not worthy of my attention,I'd rather focus my attention on FRTR, and reading (I'd still have more to read on this forum).
About this Slovak thing, I think that one day everyone will be ashamed of all this nonsense. Trianon is unpleasant in every way. The whole thing is a mess.
You could not have written better about all this. :cool: :cool: :D :D

FRTR and reading are also important. I always do the ritual periods. I also do FRTR outside the ritual period.

But the link you sent showed that gypsies are a neglected topic. Here on the forum. They are only mentioned here at the level of rumour and legend. Could even be an "exposing gypsies" page. Because in Hungary and in that region it's quite a serious problem.

Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of people starting families with them. Unfortunately, there are examples even in my own family.

Lightningsnake said:
FRTR and reading are also important. I always do the ritual periods. I also do FRTR outside the ritual period.
Very good :!: Keep it up and never tire. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D

But the link you sent showed that gypsies are a neglected topic. Here on the forum. They are only mentioned here at the level of rumour and legend. Could even be an "exposing gypsies" page. Because in Hungary and in that region it's quite a serious problem.
I tried to do some research, but I couldn't find anything worthwhile except JoS.
Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of people starting families with them. Unfortunately, there are examples even in my own family.
I heard from my mother,that my father had a gypsy girl, and he got together with my mother after the gypsy girl.
I could never get along with my parents, probably because of that:My parents grew up under communism and it's so obvious in their way of thinking.They almost cry back to those times, because they claim that everyone had a job, there was no crime (except the state :lol: ) and how happy they thought people were, etc. But unfortunately it's not only my mothers who see it that way,but I asked a lot of people and they see it the same way,I mean people who grew up under communism.Of course these people don't really want to look behind the scenes anymore,they just see what it was like for them.

But I also have a Jew in my family.Concretely, my cousin.My mother's sister got together with a Jew and had a baby.
By the way, my mother's sister has had about 18 boyfriends (that only we know about), none of them married.Tthere was also supposedly a period when she had no boyfriend, but who knows?I didn't know all 18 of them either, but I knew about 4-5 of them, but they were all kind of jewish-looking.Since then, I have to see this vile jew regularly, because he brings this genetic waste here almost quite often.I woke up this morning to the same thing,lying in my bed, about 2 cm from me. :x :x Of course, he didn't even let me sleep any longer. :evil: :evil: Son of a bitch to the little kike derivative.

Lightningsnake said:
Very good :!: Keep it up and never tire. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D

I tried to do some research, but I couldn't find anything worthwhile except JoS.
I heard from my mother,that my father had a gypsy girl, and he got together with my mother after the gypsy girl.
I could never get along with my parents, probably because of that:My parents grew up under communism and it's so obvious in their way of thinking.They almost cry back to those times, because they claim that everyone had a job, there was no crime (except the state :lol: ) and how happy they thought people were, etc. But unfortunately it's not only my mothers who see it that way,but I asked a lot of people and they see it the same way,I mean people who grew up under communism.Of course these people don't really want to look behind the scenes anymore,they just see what it was like for them.

But I also have a Jew in my family.Concretely, my cousin.My mother's sister got together with a Jew and had a baby.
By the way, my mother's sister has had about 18 boyfriends (that only we know about), none of them married.Tthere was also supposedly a period when she had no boyfriend, but who knows?I didn't know all 18 of them either, but I knew about 4-5 of them, but they were all kind of jewish-looking.Since then, I have to see this vile jew regularly, because he brings this genetic waste here almost quite often.I woke up this morning to the same thing,lying in my bed, about 2 cm from me. :x :x Of course, he didn't even let me sleep any longer. :evil: :evil: Son of a bitch to the little kike derivative.

Thank you for your encouragement. For me, it's more about time, so I don't run out of day. That's the more problematic one.

I ask the gods about the gypsies. If there are no other clues.

In my house, my grandmother's sister gave birth to many a gypsy. A real idiot. And of course they continued to multiply.

Unfortunately, your family got some of these bastards.

On communism, read my reply to HPHC. It is in this thread. Communism is a complete failure for the Jews. He did not stay in any country for very long.
The whole thing is an anomalous system. It is not based on reality, but on the wishful thinking of psychotic jews.
They just turned people into alcoholics.

Lightningsnake said:
Thank you for your encouragement. For me, it's more about time, so I don't run out of day. That's the more problematic one.
Nagyon szívesen.No problem.
It's not a bad think.I've thought about it too, but I'm so blind and deaf to psychic communication that I'd rather ignore it.If I am talking to the Gods or Satan, maybe I am talking about my problems, it is related to Spiritual development and the things of life, everyday things.Even sometimes these are hard for me to understand.
In my house, my grandmother's sister gave birth to many a gypsy. A real idiot. And of course they continued to multiply.
My condolences to you.
I haven't even told you that my blood brother is currently picking up a jew-like bitch.I can't say for sure that he's a jew, but I have a feeling that,I get a lot of malice from bitch,a very strong ulterior motive.Otherwise I don't seem to have any disagreement or argument with her,but the ulterior motive is so strong I can feel it from this bitch.and she has a rather selfish and pretentious nature, despite the fact that we welcome bitch into our home.
But this relationship is not flourishing at all, for example I have never seen them holding hands,quarrelling is also common and my biological brother has cheated on she who knows how many times.The only one I know of was when he had to take me to a whore's house because he had drunk too much alcohol and couldn't drive, so I had to do this shitty hateful job.He was going with another cousin who is a real very lowlife NPC.Of course I was not involved in the whoring,I left them there, while they fucked that vile bitch.By the way, that was such a vile and most very undemanding whore that I'd rather shove my dick in a meat grinder than even poke it with a stick.
On communism, read my reply to HPHC. It is in this thread. Communism is a complete failure for the Jews.
Is that what you meant?
He did not stay in any country for very long.
These countries still have communism to this day(According to Wikipedia):
  • North Korea - "juche" style communist dictatorship
  • Cuba - traditional communist dictatorship
  • Laos - reform communist dictatorship
  • Vietnam - reform communist dictatorship
  • China - reform communist dictatorship
The whole thing is an anomalous system. It is not based on reality, but on the wishful thinking of psychotic jews.
This is true.
My stupid dad is a big alcoholic, but he's proud of it.whenever he meets some stupid friend, they almost always talk about alcohol and jokingly ask, "do you drink properly?"
But if they say no, they get a bit of a shit on anyone who doesn't drink, because what a shame it is to not drink (at least in their minds).

Lightningsnake said:
Nagyon szívesen.No problem.
It's not a bad think.I've thought about it too, but I'm so blind and deaf to psychic communication that I'd rather ignore it.If I am talking to the Gods or Satan, maybe I am talking about my problems, it is related to Spiritual development and the things of life, everyday things.Even sometimes these are hard for me to understand.
My condolences to you.
I haven't even told you that my blood brother is currently picking up a jew-like bitch.I can't say for sure that he's a jew, but I have a feeling that,I get a lot of malice from bitch,a very strong ulterior motive.Otherwise I don't seem to have any disagreement or argument with her,but the ulterior motive is so strong I can feel it from this bitch.and she has a rather selfish and pretentious nature, despite the fact that we welcome bitch into our home.
But this relationship is not flourishing at all, for example I have never seen them holding hands,quarrelling is also common and my biological brother has cheated on she who knows how many times.The only one I know of was when he had to take me to a whore's house because he had drunk too much alcohol and couldn't drive, so I had to do this shitty hateful job.He was going with another cousin who is a real very lowlife NPC.Of course I was not involved in the whoring,I left them there, while they fucked that vile bitch.By the way, that was such a vile and most very undemanding whore that I'd rather shove my dick in a meat grinder than even poke it with a stick.
On communism, read my reply to HPHC. It is in this thread. Communism is a complete failure for the Jews.
Is that what you meant?
He did not stay in any country for very long.
These countries still have communism to this day(According to Wikipedia):
  • North Korea - "juche" style communist dictatorship
  • Cuba - traditional communist dictatorship
  • Laos - reform communist dictatorship
  • Vietnam - reform communist dictatorship
  • China - reform communist dictatorship
This is true.
My stupid dad is a big alcoholic, but he's proud of it.whenever he meets some stupid friend, they almost always talk about alcohol and jokingly ask, "do you drink properly?"
But if they say no, they get a bit of a shit on anyone who doesn't drink, because what a shame it is to not drink (at least in their minds).

Your psychic hearing will improve as you become more experienced. And you'll be more advanced.

Once or twice I asked Satan about gypsies in the past. I think I have asked other Gods on the subject. But I may do a more recent and accurate summary when I have time.
But the answer was something like they were made by the enemy, like jews. They just have very bad genetics. Worse than the jews in genetics. Something like that.

Your brother looks like my father. My father doesn't care what kind of woman he gets with. He is a typical Venus in Libra. And he's proud of all the women he's picked up. The idiot.

My opinion on communism has not been properly expressed.
But yes, that's what I meant. To my answer.
Here I was thinking of our region, Europe.
And also that I've never really seen a communist dictatorship that would have 100 years old. But correct me if you know of any. Even the ones you listed were formed in the 1940s. The ones we have now.

Unfortunately, most Hungarians are like that alkoholism. My father makes his own homemade wine, he boasts. In his own mind, he is the greatest wine producer in the world. But of course this is not true.

Lightningsnake said:
Your psychic hearing will improve as you become more experienced. And you'll be more advanced.
Thanks, that's good to hear. :D :D
Once or twice I asked Satan about gypsies in the past. I think I have asked other Gods on the subject. But I may do a more recent and accurate summary when I have time.
Prepare only if it does not take time away from your spiritual development and FRTR. :geek: :lol:
But otherwise I would appreciate the summary.
But the answer was something like they were made by the enemy, like jews. They just have very bad genetics. Worse than the jews in genetics. Something like that.
This is interesting,because ThomaSsS wrote here that not all gypsies are bad.ThomaSsS is a great JoS member and it seems credible enough.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=353507#p353507
http://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8486
That's why I was able to agree with Dark Blue Eye.Here
But he just "maybe" be right.I would underline the word "maybe" anyway.So I didn't fully acknowledge his rightness, of course he might have taken it as a victory. :lol: :lol:

I'll tell you a story:When my brother and I were in the shopping centre, there was a gypsy couple in front of us at the cash desk.My brother asked how much the fan cost and he casually and normally said "8000 Forint".
It is not the story, but the fact that I did not feel any ulterior motive or hatred for this couple, but especially for this gypsy man.Honestly, it was the first time in my life that I met a normal gypsy, out of thousands.
By the way, if I don't know someone personally, so I can tell roughly what a stranger's intentions (good or bad) are, I can simply sense them.
Although i don't completely trust my intuition,and maybe I felt normal,because I was just in a good mood and i can't separate my intuition,who knows? :lol: :) :|
Your brother looks like my father. My father doesn't care what kind of woman he gets with. He is a typical Venus in Libra. And he's proud of all the women he's picked up. The idiot.
I very really hate the unfaithful human and infidelity (I consider it a very fucking disgrace and that is!).
This is no problem!

Unfortunately, most Hungarians are like that alkoholism. My father makes his own homemade wine, he boasts. In his own mind, he is the greatest wine producer in the world. But of course this is not true.
I also find self-praise rather shameful.
I will say two things about this:
  • Self-praise stinks!
  • Who is polishes himself does not shine!

Of course, it is a trait of both my blood brother and my stupid father.But they don't polish themselves with their work.Mostly they come up with this self-praise when they are talking to their friends or in other spontaneous ways.
I'll give you an example of my stupid father and my biological brother:
1.When my father is talking to my mother, my father says to my mother: "put a picture of me on facebook, because I'm so fucking beautiful, hundreds of thousands of people will like me."

2.My biological brother, when he goes in front of the mirror and looks at himself, suddenly says "how handsome I am".
I could go on with similar bullshitter stuff....

By the way, here on the forum a serious JoS member and HP never polished themselves and never praised and glorified themselves.But of course HP gets the recognition and thanks from many JoS members, of course it deserves it and there is nothing wrong with that, but I have yet to see HP praise itself(that he had glorified himself).

Praise and glory is a thing to be received from other people, not to be praised and glorified by man himself, because it is really worthless!(in my opinion!)

Lightningsnake said:
Prepare only if it does not take time away from your spiritual development and FRTR. :geek: :lol:
This is interesting,because ThomaSsS wrote here that not all gypsies are bad.ThomaSsS is a great JoS member and it seems credible enough.
But he just "maybe" be right.I would underline the word "maybe" anyway.So I didn't fully acknowledge his rightness, of course he might have taken it as a victory. :lol: :lol:

I'll tell you a story:When my brother and I were in the shopping centre, there was a gypsy couple in front of us at the cash desk.My brother asked how much the fan cost and he casually and normally said "8000 Forint".
It is not the story, but the fact that I did not feel any ulterior motive or hatred for this couple, but especially for this gypsy man.Honestly, it was the first time in my life that I met a normal gypsy, out of thousands.
By the way, if I don't know someone personally, so I can tell roughly what a stranger's intentions (good or bad) are, I can simply sense them.
Although i don't completely trust my intuition,and maybe I felt normal,because I was just in a good mood and i can't separate my intuition,who knows? :lol: :) :|
I very really hate the unfaithful human and infidelity (I consider it a very fucking disgrace and that is!).
This is no problem!

• Self-praise stinks!

Of course, it is a trait of both my blood brother and my stupid father.But they don't polish themselves with their work.Mostly they come up with this self-praise when they are talking to their friends or in other spontaneous ways.
1.When my father is talking to my mother, my father says to my mother: "put a picture of me on facebook, because I'm so fucking beautiful, hundreds of thousands of people will like me."

2.My biological brother, when he goes in front of the mirror and looks at himself, suddenly says "how handsome I am".

By the way, here on the forum a serious JoS member and HP never polished themselves and never praised and glorified themselves.But of course HP gets the recognition and thanks from many JoS members, of course it deserves it and there is nothing wrong with that, but I have yet to see HP praise itself(that he had glorified himself).

Praise and glory is a thing to be received from other people, not to be praised and glorified by man himself, because it is really worthless!(in my opinion!)

I will answer in more detail on Friday. I have a lot to do today and tomorrow.

Lightningsnake said:
Lightningsnake said:

This is no problem!

• Self-praise stinks!

I will answer in more detail on Friday. I have a lot to do today and tomorrow.

I slipped a bit, sorry.

The summary is ready, I'm just polishing it up. That's why I'm a little late with my answer.

In the summary I also refer to the statement by ThomaSsS. But here it was rather a misinterpretation.

What I say about your story is that we have to control our emotions, not the other way round. Because then we become manipulable. And it causes instability. You have to analyse the situation and the circumstances.

Unfortunately, there are many unfaithful people, in relationships and friendships. So I pledged allegiance only to Satan. The other variable factors.

He talked about this in a post on HPHC. That the more advanced people, and the gods, do not praise themselves, nor do they desire to. This is a more advanced level.

But, my father is in the same category as your brother and your father. Even your examples are similar to what he does.

Lightningsnake said:
I slipped a bit, sorry.

The summary is ready, I'm just polishing it up. That's why I'm a little late with my answer.
No problem this at all, please don't sorry. :D :D
It will be ready when you think it's ready and it will last as long as it takes.

For example, there was no reply to this one either , but I don't care at all that he didn't reply.

What I say about your story is that we have to control our emotions, not the other way round. Because then we become manipulable. And it causes instability. You have to analyse the situation and the circumstances.
Unfortunately I have to put up with them, and yes I have managed to swallow their bullshits, but it felt so good to talk about it here, to write this bullshits out.
Unfortunately, there are many unfaithful people, in relationships and friendships. So I pledged allegiance only to Satan. The other variable factors.
Yes, unfortunately this is the shitty world.A lot of shit has happened since the Kundalini descended.

I'm only interested in Satan.I only want to serve just him,the rest is of no interest to me.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not dependent on anyone's acceptance, grace or love in any way.Of course I don't want to say that I'm anti-social, I'm just disappointed in almost everyone in this life and people are deprived, but of course I don't care.I tried to make friends a lot before I became a Satanist, but everyone almost rejected me and I could never fit into today's society.
I also wrote about it here
He talked about this in a post on HPHC. That the more advanced people, and the gods, do not praise themselves, nor do they desire to. This is a more advanced level.
Really?I haven't seen this yet, but if you could share it, I'd appreciate it. :D
I wrote here about why I have not read most of the JoS forum.
I have been visiting this forum regularly since about January this year,because before there was a Hungarian Satanic website called SpiritsOfEridu, which has been discontinued,so I was forced to look for another Satanic website.But in fact this defunct website also translated articles from JoS.So I only came to this forum after its closure.So many unread posts,so much to read here on JoS.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369443#p369443

I, on the other hand, do not consider myself an advanced and great man,but self-praise was not really in my character.
But, my father is in the same category as your brother and your father. Even your examples are similar to what he does.
Probably, if they met, they would get along very well. :lol: :) ;) :mrgreen:

Lightningsnake said:
I slipped a bit, sorry.

No problem this at all, please don't sorry. :D :D
It will be ready when you think it's ready and it will last as long as it takes.

For example, there was no reply to this one either , but I don't care at all that he didn't reply.

Unfortunately I have to put up with them, and yes I have managed to swallow their bullshits, but it felt so good to talk about it here, to write this bullshits out.
Yes, unfortunately this is the shitty world.A lot of shit has happened since the Kundalini descended.

I'm only interested in Satan.I only want to serve just him,the rest is of no interest to me.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not dependent on anyone's acceptance, grace or love in any way.Of course I don't want to say that I'm anti-social, I'm just disappointed in almost everyone in this life and people are deprived, but of course I don't care.I tried to make friends a lot before I became a Satanist, but everyone almost rejected me and I could never fit into today's society.
I also wrote about it here
Really?I haven't seen this yet, but if you could share it, I'd appreciate it. :D
I wrote here about why I have not read most of the JoS forum.
I have been visiting this forum regularly since about January this year,because before there was a Hungarian Satanic website called SpiritsOfEridu, which has been discontinued,so I was forced to look for another Satanic website.But in fact this defunct website also translated articles from JoS.So I only came to this forum after its closure.So many unread posts,so much to read here on JoS.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369443#p369443

I, on the other hand, do not consider myself an advanced and great man,but self-praise was not really in my character.
Probably, if they met, they would get along very well. :lol: :) ;) :mrgreen:

Sorry for the very late reply.

I went through a bad period. It's not over yet, but it's better.

My summons with the gods failed. I asked HPHC about it and he corrected me. He said that: "Gypsies are many tribes and should be looked upon individually. In some cases they are gentiles and in other jews. " From: HPHC

It's hard to get along with the family. I know from experience.

I can't find the article I quoted from.

We'd probably get on really well if we met. :)

Lightningsnake said:
No Problem.
I'm glad,that it's better.
My summons with the gods failed. I asked HPHC about it and he corrected me. He said that: "Gypsies are many tribes and should be looked upon individually. In some cases they are gentiles and in other jews. " From: HPHC
At least you tried the summons.This is commendable.

You sweet. ;)

Lightningsnake said:
No Problem.
I'm glad,that it's better.
At least you tried the summons.This is commendable.

You sweet. ;)

The problem with the quote about gypsies was that I have hated them my whole life. I couldn't be objective about it. But I felt that my attitude towards gypsies was not quite right. But somehow I was guided by my emotions on this subject. I need to pay more attention to this in the future.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back