Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to make satanic rosary

Mine has 108 small beads, 11 medium beads, and 3 large beads (to make 111), these 3 beads hang in the middle of the rosary, one on top of the other, an ankh completes these 3 large beads.
1 medium bead after 9 small beads. 12 sequences like that.
I used lapis lazulis beads, blue with gold splinters, in the image of Father Satan 😊

sshivafr said:
Mine has 108 small beads, 11 medium beads, and 3 large beads (to make 111), these 3 beads hang in the middle of the rosary, one on top of the other, an ankh completes these 3 large beads.
I used lapis lazulis beads, blue with gold splinters, in the image of Father Satan 😊

can I copy yours?

stevefox said:
sshivafr said:

can I copy yours?

Of course !

The easiest way would be to take a picture of it. But I don't want my rosary to be cursed, even if it is unlikely to happen!
I will make a diagram on the computer and I will take a picture of it (but please be patient, I will not be able to do it for several days)

sshivafr said:
stevefox said:
sshivafr said:

can I copy yours?

Of course !

The easiest way would be to take a picture of it. But I don't want my rosary to be cursed, even if it is unlikely to happen!
I will make a diagram on the computer and I will take a picture of it (but please be patient, I will not be able to do it for several days)

thanks. I will wait

stevefox said:
thanks. I will wait

Well, my drawing is bad but it will simplify the thing

9 x 12 = 108 small beads (for a complete rosary of Raum or Surya, and if you want 111, just count with the 3 big beads hanging).

4 big beads including 1 big pierced stone
10 medium beads
108 small beads
Separator that indicates 40 (for work with 40 repetitions)
Separator that indicates 72 (for works with 9 repetitions per chakra + 9 repetitions in the aura)

Use the rosary always in the same direction to keep your focus.

We cut a very long solid wire ( Transparent fishing wire or thin enough cord) and we start by passing it through the Ankh. Then, you have to pass the 2 wite, together, in the 3 big beads.
Then, we separate well the 2 wire, and on each one we thread 6 sequences of 9 small beads+1 medium.
On one, we thread the 4th big bead
We tie the two threads very tightly. Cut off the excess.
Hide this knot in the 4th big bead. And that's it!

sshivafr said:
stevefox said:
thanks. I will wait

Well, my drawing is bad but it will simplify the thing

9 x 12 = 108 small beads (for a complete rosary of Raum or Surya, and if you want 111, just count with the 3 big beads hanging).

4 big beads including 1 big pierced stone
10 medium beads
108 small beads
Separator that indicates 40 (for work with 40 repetitions)
Separator that indicates 72 (for works with 9 repetitions per chakra + 9 repetitions in the aura)

Use the rosary always in the same direction to keep your focus.

We cut a very long solid wire ( Transparent fishing wire or thin enough cord) and we start by passing it through the Ankh. Then, you have to pass the 2 wite, together, in the 3 big beads.
Then, we separate well the 2 wire, and on each one we thread 6 sequences of 9 small beads+1 medium.
On one, we thread the 4th big bead
We tie the two threads very tightly. Cut off the excess.
Hide this knot in the 4th big bead. And that's it!

thank uu :) .i will do it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back