Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SUMMER SOLSTICE RITUAL 2022 - AZAZEL'S RITUAL

Shadowcat said:
Did anyone else feel surges of heat and energy when doing this ritual?? It also gave a most peaceful feeling...along with being able to quiet my mind right after effortlessly for the longest time ever! Even now there is this peaceful feeling of stillness...I feel this stillness is a major key to trancing , letting the mind just "rest."

I also feel a throb and pressure in my forehead region :D

Sure did. I felt a spot in my head about an inch or so towards the back of the head from the crown get really hot. After, there was heat that spread through my shoulders and back, and right at the end of the ritual my Solar plexus chakra got hot as well.

When I woke up this morning, my soul and energy felt different. Hard to explain.

Every time I saw the name Azāzīl in Islamic sources, I was amazed and irresistibly admired him. Greatest teacher and master of other ‘‘jinn and angels’’, nearest to ‘‘the God’s’’ throne. Such a name that does not lose its glory even in the most blasphemous texts. It’s truly a beautiful name.

robb said:
I call you by your Name: A, ZA, AZAZIL, ZAZIL , ON , APOLLON, ZAZIL, AZAZIL, ZA, A!

Do i have to pronounce all the words separately i.e., A, ZA, before saying AZAZEL and so on...
or A, ZA, ..... , ZAZIL are the vibrations of Azazel ? like we vibrate runes.
also claryfy this ON , APOLLON, ZAZIL, AZAZIL, ZA, A!

The real pronouncing of "Azazel" is Azazil, not "Azazel". This "El" has come from English sources, not even Aramaic or Middle Eastern, which is from where this title has originated. Like "Astaroth", this is a slight linguistic perversion. The pronouncing can be either, but the accurate name is Azaz-il in sound form. This is known to Arabic speakers and others who know of the Eastern origins of this.

In Islam, which is a younger program of the enemy, after they made one program to attack Father Satan directly, and Beelzebul and Astarte [in the Bible], they made sure to focus all of Islam in cursing "Azazil", which is nobody else but Azazel. This way, they attack the Four Crowns.

Yes, each word has to be pronounced with a stop at a comma. A, ZA, and so on.

robb said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your are now Azazel,
are we declaring a new name Azazel?

Now, in this timeline, the present, we have been calling him Azazel. Next, it's explained how we called him.

robb said:
In Egypt, you are the Hidden Sun of Re
Re or RA ? any difference.

Ra has other connotations and has been associated with Amon Ra. Re is based on another concept, which is related to Ra and the Sun.

robb said:
the AUM is vibrated only once and the affirmation is repeated 3x ?
or
both AUM and the Affirmation needs to be repeated 3x ?

the same question with Reverse Curse Against Goat Ritual

Yes.

Please help me to understand what I am doing practically through these rituals? I'm at the beginning and I barely understand some things. I know I should understand them but ... What do I do practically? When you perform the ritual, for example, how is this, AZAZEL will know that I'm make it? Because here's a problem. I'm not ready to meet my Gods yet. My mind is still uncontrollable and sometimes closed. Besides, I still don't have a spiritual opening. I do it in vain or I can try? I remember that the BELZEBUT Ritual didn't go the way I wanted it to. I mean, I didn't understand what I was doing and I didn't know what I was doing. I was very uncomfortable plus annoying thoughts And I don't want to keep doing them without knowing what I'm doing.

Been waiting for this, I truly believe I owe it to Azazel on this one. Really good timing too. Felt very wonderful energy after doing this ritual, gave every fiber of my being towards this as well.

Hail Azazel!
Hail Satan!

Shadowcat said:
Did anyone else feel surges of heat and energy when doing this ritual?? It also gave a most peaceful feeling...along with being able to quiet my mind right after effortlessly for the longest time ever! Even now there is this peaceful feeling of stillness...I feel this stillness is a major key to trancing , letting the mind just "rest."

This ritual is very energetic, for sure. And the "afterglow" after the ritual is very calming, peaceful and satisfying.

Hail Lord Apolon!

SRK said:
Please help me to understand what I am doing practically through these rituals? I'm at the beginning and I barely understand some things. I know I should understand them but ... What do I do practically? When you perform the ritual, for example, how is this, AZAZEL will know that I'm make it? Because here's a problem. I'm not ready to meet my Gods yet. My mind is still uncontrollable and sometimes closed. Besides, I still don't have a spiritual opening. I do it in vain or I can try? I remember that the BELZEBUT Ritual didn't go the way I wanted it to. I mean, I didn't understand what I was doing and I didn't know what I was doing. I was very uncomfortable plus annoying thoughts And I don't want to keep doing them without knowing what I'm doing.

You help the gods, they will not bother you, it´s like building a house for them, that helps them to work in safety, without weather disturbance (Jew Curses). You can build a house without the owner near it or getting in contact with you. The ritual will help you if you want to get in contact in the future.

You don't have to do anything crazy or expect any crazy to happen. Just say the runes (there are mp3 for it in the library) the amount of times it says there, then state the paragraph, then focus on the sigil. Think about the God you are doing it for, in this case Apollo Azazel. How it works is that the runes raise the energy needed and the intent and affirmations make it happen, since we are doing this collectively you don't need to worry about your individual factors, just relax and go with the flow. It's as simple as that for it to work, as you work your yoga and void meditation daily (and power meditation etc.), your concentration, confidence and power will build itself with time.

SRK said:
Please help me to understand what I am doing practically through these rituals? I'm at the beginning and I barely understand some things.

Would it be better if I was left with only RIVs as a beginner not to get involved in things I still don't understand? Aren't these rituals for beginners?

How do I learn to vibrate, for example, the ones from "I call You by Your Name" or "APOLLON" how do I vibrate this, just like runes or is there another specific vibration? Is the vibration of runes universal? Or does each have a specific vibration? I don't know how to do the rituals.

SRK said:

I feel what you mean. I've been doing the RTR's for a while now and finally feel comfortable doing them. And now I'm supposed to do this, even longer ritual.. gaah. But I will make an attempt at it at least. Taking small steps in one's own pace is good I think, and definitely better than no step at all.
It's one small step for mankind :)

SRK said:
How do I learn to vibrate, for example, the ones from "I call You by Your Name" or "APOLLON" how do I vibrate this, just like runes or is there another specific vibration? Is the vibration of runes universal? Or does each have a specific vibration? I don't know how to do the rituals.

Just say the sentence normally as always. Apollon just say it a bit longer

Bastetisloveme said:
Then friend.. I you using keep name of Satan?? and. Actually, Enemies can work for destory me. Yes, I.m sureing. okay as you wish.. But Actually, I.m not never side now of Satan.

Because you know I.m Ramses king2. I was. How about you?? You said to me. I.m Ramses king2.

And I want do Ritual today. Because I want meet goddess or just my father's side woman spirit. can you help me Masters??? But you are not my Master. I.M Your master but, do as you with. I don't care still.

And you watched my this articles. Before you posted this articles. .

Ha?? Ha!! So this reason is why I can't not trust Masters(high prist, and woman??).
But I know you all Prist and woman?? You are actually Ameica side. I still believe you about this.
The thing is that you are delusional and incorrect in your assumptions. We work for Humanity and for our future.

SRK said:
Affirmations etc. Are uttered as in normal speech. Otherwise, runes and such should be kabbalistically vibrated.

SRK said:
Would it be better if I was left with only RIVs as a beginner not to get involved in things I still don't understand? Aren't these rituals for beginners?

These rituals will help anyone, so beginners should at least try them. Do not expect perfection, nor should you worry about your current level. You can practice the runic pronunciations on the rune page: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

It may also help you to at least void meditate beforehand, which will help you calm your mind.

When you do these rituals, whether RTR's or this one, you vibrate the mantra, then direct the energy onto the target, like the sigil, or enemy letters. Then, you will the energy to do the function described. In this case, the runes are improving Azazel's image and status. For the RTR's, the energy reverses and destroys the letters.

This is a good opportunity for you to at least try these rituals. You will not get better unless you try. Do not have any negative thoughts about this. The Gods are happy to see you growing.

As far as the rest of your spiritual status, you should be working on the meditations described in the 40-day beginner guide. If you are doing this, then you should have no problems in terms of your openness or readiness.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=368625 time=1655953884 user_id=21286]
SRK said:

These rituals will help anyone, so beginners should at least try them. Do not expect perfection, nor should you worry about your current level. You can practice the runic pronunciations on the rune page: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

It may also help you to at least void meditate beforehand, which will help you calm your mind.

When you do these rituals, whether RTR's or this one, you vibrate the mantra, then direct the energy onto the target, like the sigil, or enemy letters. Then, you will the energy to do the function described. In this case, the runes are improving Azazel's image and status. For the RTR's, the energy reverses and destroys the letters.

This is a good opportunity for you to at least try these rituals. You will not get better unless you try. Do not have any negative thoughts about this. The Gods are happy to see you growing.

As far as the rest of your spiritual status, you should be working on the meditations described in the 40-day beginner guide. If you are doing this, then you should have no problems in terms of your openness or readiness.

Can you leave me a link to the program? I'm at the beginning and I'm just discover the Satanism. Now I try to make a meditation program on my own, I thought that maybe I will not be able to do the ones on the site because I thought that maybe I have my rhythm to meditate and it would be better if I did myself a program. I've been hearing about the 40-day program, but I still haven't gotten there with the study. I transcribe on the sheets everything I find so I learn and I am sure that the information remains saved no matter what happens to the sites knowing the control that the enemies have. Even these rituals and RIVs are transcribed on sheets. Can you leave me a program link? I don't know when I'll find him?

If I use visualization for the affirmations will I have more effect (I don't trust in my own power ) or would that just be a waste of time?

Wow, it is phenomenal discovering of Azazel Apollo.
I understand how incredible are the gifts the God's give to us everyday, they have always been our beacon of life. This massive planet of life, no sorrow or pain can bring me down when I know Apollo rides above.

Hail Azazel!
----

Sun casts below, Eternal Glow.
Green Leaves, Sunlight Weaves Trees.
Nature and feather, forever together.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The real pronouncing of "Azazel" is Azazil, not "Azazel". This "El" has come from English sources, not even Aramaic or Middle Eastern, which is from where this title has originated. Like "Astaroth", this is a slight linguistic perversion. The pronouncing can be either, but the accurate name is Azaz-il in sound form. This is known to Arabic speakers and others who know of the Eastern origins of this.

In Islam, which is a younger program of the enemy, after they made one program to attack Father Satan directly, and Beelzebul and Astarte [in the Bible], they made sure to focus all of Islam in cursing "Azazil", which is nobody else but Azazel. This way, they attack the Four Crowns.

This is very interesting. I never knew. So basically when muslims refer to the devil, they are referring to Lord Azazel. All their hatred and curses sent to "iblis" is actually directed at Lord Azazel, not Father Satan. Am I right HP Cobra?

SRK said:

Here is a link: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
You can download and save it, as well.

The 40-day guide is useful for showing you the basic areas on which you need to focus. Yes, you can add stuff, but don't remove entire categories of meditations. For example, you can change how you empower or clean yourself, but do not stop cleaning entirely.

For your other questions, yes visualizations will amplify the effect of the affirmation. It is also good to practice.

You need to trust in your own power. In reality, you are doing fine, but doubting yourself too much. There is no reason why anyone cannot be effective with their power. Just because you cannot readily see the result doesn't mean you did not do a good job.

It is important you have faith in yourself and never doubt. Know that your thoughts/energy does exactly what you have thought for it to do.

If you want to improve this, work on your solar chakra/sun energy, and do void and visualization practice.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is very interesting. I never knew. So basically when muslims refer to the devil, they are referring to Lord Azazel. All their hatred and curses sent to "iblis" is actually directed at Lord Azazel, not Father Satan. Am I right HP Cobra?

Yes it even says that on the top of the wiki page for Iblis. However many still think this is talking about Satan even some people who were writing stuff on Islam for this site/forums.

Shadowcat said:

I am experiencing very similar things as you are when and after the Ritual. The energy, peace and calm. I don't feel the heat with this Ritual, but I feel a strong pressure in my forehead going all the way back to my 6th Chakra. It feels very euphoric and it lasts for quite a while even after the Ritual.

This Ritual is definitely one of the best Rituals I have ever done, if not the best.

TerKorian666 said:
If I skipped one day of Azazel ritual is it still will be valid?

Off course? The more rituals done the better, and the more people doing them simultaneously the better.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Piss-alam for Azazel
Y-ible for Beelzebul and Astarte

then

What program is made by enemy for Father SATAN ? is it Jew-orah ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPHC you missed this question-

In Azazel’s Power Ritual

robb said:
AUM is vibrated only once and the affirmation is repeated 3x ?
OR
AUM - Affirmation - AUM is counted as one round and we have to do 3 rounds ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reverse Curse Against Goat Ritual (a bit late to ask this but would be helpful for future reference)

State with conviction 9 times:
• Vibrate AUM
• The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them
• Vibrate AUM

AUM is Vibrated once and the Affirmation • The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them

Needs to be repeated 9x ?

What i have done in both the rituals is
I have vibrated AUM once & only repeated the Affirmations.
clarify my doubt so that i can rest-assure.

Under JoS Protection Ritual https://satanslibrary.org/JOS_Protection_Runes.html

One can either begin this Ritual with the formal Standard Ritual, or just instantly recite the following prayer and proceed with the Runic Vibration and then the affirmation.

There's No Prayer on JoS Protection Ritual maybe the page needs some update.
so i took the following Prayer from Wealth And Prosperity Ritual.

The Prayer:

"In the Presence of the Almighty and All-Powerful Satan, His loyal Demons, our one and only family in the Gods. We humbly request your attention, we request your assistance, we request your guidance, your power and wisdom, now and for all eternity. Pour your blessings on us all, your loyal followers and dedicated followers, bonded by blood, shower us with your power and eulogies!

On this most important night, the Night which belongs to you, O Satan, our loyalty is tried and tested. Our Loyalty is true. We fight against your enemies, we revile those who blaspheme your Name and the Names of your Demons. We anathematize their curses, reverse their benedictions, as today the long darkness gives in, for your spiritual light to return, so do our enemies collapse, and your Kingdom Arises!

Lord Satan, and our Loyal Demons of Hell, on this Greatest Night, hear our request: assist us in the direction of this blessed energy on your dedicated people linked by bond of blood, and the whole Joy of Satan members, of all ranks and levels in accordance to your Will and Power, and Service!"

After this one can call into their Guardian Demon to help them guide the energy (Whether they know whom it is or not, do not stress over this, just do this mentally) and proceed with the runic vibrations.

is this the Referred Prayer ?

I am getting angry. I'm on the fifth day and I still can't do them. Sounds simple, but they are very heavy. AZEZEL's ritual I can't even complete. As I approach the end at the APOLLON vibration, I fall asleep or get tired and feel that I can no longer continue this, that is, about 2 hours of the ritual. Plus this state of discomfort, I'm afraid HE hears me and, as I said before, I'm not ready to meet my gods, not that I would be afraid of them just because I still don't have total control over my mind . Will I ever be able to do them? Why is it so hard for me? I think it should be very easy for me to do them. Or is it like that in the beginning? The vibration of the runes is not so heavy, but when it comes to the vibration of the names ... Here I stop. I know it shouldn't be like that or behave like that, but ...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369078 time=1656104359 user_id=21286]
SRK said:

Here is a link: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
You can download and save it, as well.

The 40-day guide is useful for showing you the basic areas on which you need to focus. Yes, you can add stuff, but don't remove entire categories of meditations. For example, you can change how you empower or clean yourself, but do not stop cleaning entirely.

For your other questions, yes visualizations will amplify the effect of the affirmation. It is also good to practice.

You need to trust in your own power. In reality, you are doing fine, but doubting yourself too much. There is no reason why anyone cannot be effective with their power. Just because you cannot readily see the result doesn't mean you did not do a good job.

It is important you have faith in yourself and never doubt. Know that your thoughts/energy does exactly what you have thought for it to do.

If you want to improve this, work on your solar chakra/sun energy, and do void and visualization practice.

Thank You for the link and for advices

SRK said:
I am getting angry. I'm on the fifth day and I still can't do them. Sounds simple, but they are very heavy. AZEZEL's ritual I can't even complete. As I approach the end at the APOLLON vibration, I fall asleep or get tired and feel that I can no longer continue this, that is, about 2 hours of the ritual. Plus this state of discomfort, I'm afraid HE hears me and, as I said before, I'm not ready to meet my gods, not that I would be afraid of them just because I still don't have total control over my mind . Will I ever be able to do them? Why is it so hard for me? I think it should be very easy for me to do them. Or is it like that in the beginning? The vibration of the runes is not so heavy, but when it comes to the vibration of the names ... Here I stop. I know it shouldn't be like that or behave like that, but ...

You are NEW. Focus on the basics. Do not take part in the schedules that much yet. Give it a few months. It is like this in the beginning, you will be not knowing what to do very early on.

These are for people who are at least a little time as practicioners inside the JoS. It is considerably easy, but you must be on a certain level and it's really too early for now. Just try to read them and understand what you can do for now, not to do these.

Yes, of course, you will be able to do this soon. Do not worry. You did good to try. Return to these after a few months. Just do basic meditation etc for now, and leave this matter for the time being.

NovaEra 666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
If I skipped one day of Azazel ritual is it still will be valid?

Just do more the next day to compensate, if you can.

Thanks to you but not to my stupidity, because of your reply I did it twice, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t even taught to do more of it…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back