Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maxine audio file on Trance induction

shekeb

Hail to all of you !!!!

There is an audio file created by HPS maxine on trance induction, which i am not listened yet , which i am sure some of you have downloaded it , they are 15 minutes and 30 minutes files .

I just wanted to ask what does it do , what are your experiences on listening to these , and if it helps putting on trance state does it is still effective when my language is not English ( i understand words ) ?

Is it some kind of Hypnosis, self-hypnosis, does it have damage listening , because in jos it is stated that never let anyone hypnotize you because you become their slaves ?

HAIL SATAN !!!

666S666 said:
Hail to all of you !!!!

There is an audio file created by HPS maxine on trance induction, which i am not listened yet , which i am sure some of you have downloaded it , they are 15 minutes and 30 minutes files .

I just wanted to ask what does it do , what are your experiences on listening to these , and if it helps putting on trance state does it is still effective when my language is not English ( i understand words ) ?

Is it some kind of Hypnosis, self-hypnosis, does it have damage listening , because in jos it is stated that never let anyone hypnotize you because you become their slaves ?

HAIL SATAN !!!
Send it.

Veritá_666 said:
666S666 said:
Hail to all of you !!!!

HAIL SATAN !!!
Send it.

Here you are:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kq7NSU7W3rN4ThrtV0siDQM1nvsrZjxI/view

Why anyone would want to download from google drive when these and more are available from Satans library is beyond me.

Henu the Great said:
Why anyone would want to download from google drive when these and more are available from Satans library is beyond me.

It wasn't available on library.

BTW, what is your thought about the question I asked ?

666S666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Both 15 minute induction and 30 minute induction are available on the library. In the number section.

As for the questions. Subliminals can be present in certain hypnosis tracks. You should evaluate track beforehand and make a judgment call about the legitimacy of it. As long as the language is one you understand it does not really matter, as long as you are comfortable with it of course.

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Both 15 minute induction and 30 minute induction are available on the library. In the number section.

As for the questions. Subliminals can be present in certain hypnosis tracks. You should evaluate track beforehand and make a judgment call about the legitimacy of it. As long as the language is one you understand it does not really matter, as long as you are comfortable with it of course.

So ,is it good to listen to that?

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:
Safety and "goodness" depends of the track and of your preferences.

Thanks a lot for replying . but you could answer to my question with simplicity. I just want a '' yes '' or '' no '' answer .

666S666 said:
Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:
Thanks a lot for replying . but you could answer to my question with simplicity. I just want a '' yes '' or '' no '' answer .
There is no definite yes or no in this case. It is evaluated case by case. If you are referring to Maxines audios, those are okay if you like the track.

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:
Henu the Great said:
There is no definite yes or no in this case. It is evaluated case by case. If you are referring to Maxines audios, those are okay if you like the track.

Thanks alot . I will listen and experiment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back