Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being magically affected by a non-SS BITCH

Smite said:
Shut up, cleaning your aura wouldn't burn off your karma, you can't just get away with all your mischieves if you cleaned your aura, this is not like xianity were you just pray and accept jesus as your savior and every evil thing you have done is gone, if you were right then jews and alot of evil people will have get away with what they are doing if they cleaned their aura but it doesn't work that way. why do i always get reply from idiots saying that am wrong. It's really annoying

You need to read HP Maxine's sermons about this issue. It has been said many times that cleaning the aura does burn off the karmic seeds. I would advise you to read more of the information on joyofSatan.org , as well as here in the forums.

Also, don't call people stupid just because you disagree with them... Use arguments and if you're not sure about something, just say you don't know.

We don't need to know everything from the start. We learn along the way - we just need to be open for new information and analyze it, do further research, experiment on our own too.

Once more, thank you again to those who have responded. I'm now discovering new things that I need to solve with myself, foremost, and then with her. :p

VoiceofEnki, thank you very much for your suggestions. I would have never thought of the detaching method.

It is also true that my emotions get a hold of me. Whenever someone mistreats me (or others) and it feels like there's no way to solve this, it makes me burn up inside, it feels like an explosion but I STILL can't express this wrath against the person who does the mistreatment.

I know how the mind works and I understand that I shouldn't think of my AoP and my own power so lightly... I should work on my self-confidence.

I understand there are many things I still need to work with myself.

Dahaarkan said:
You are more concerned with the well being of someone who has harmed you than your own. No wonder your AoP does nothing to protect you. Your overly kind and forgiving mindset sabotages your own protections and prevents negativity from being flung back to it's sender. Because you feel guilty about harming this person, the negativity they send to you is kept in your soul instead of being deflected back at them.

You must be totally unapologetic or guilty about redirecting negativity and getting revenge. Or your AoP will not deflect negativity back it's senders.

The mind is the interface by which you create thoughts which direct and command energy. If you do not control your mind, all your workings, protections and spells will fail, or worse will have undesirable effects that can harm you.

You tolerate and accept abuse because you've created a layer of excuses for your abuser to continue to victimize you. This transfers over to the spiritual and flays all your protections and deflection of negative energies.

Dahaarkan, it saddens me to say that you're right. When I first read your response, I thought that you are "overreacting" or "but you haven't met her, hey she could become an SS one day" but you're right. I read the article you wrote as well.

I sat down and thought carefully about this.
It appears to be that I am "afraid" to have/believe in/materialize my power. Even in the material world, I will do anything possible to not get in someone's way and to just remain unnoticed. I always thought that "at least I keep things balanced that way", "I don't make people angry/upset" but it's this kind of attitude that now makes me unable to even defend myself spiritually, or to express anger in any way (other than writing a wall of angry text).

I want to overcome this.

I have tried in the past to think/believe that I have power, I am powerful, I can be (I am) master of my own destiny, but I never managed to truly believe it.

I shouldn't say "I am weak" but this is what I believe (and what you believe, you become), and it needs to stop.

I could do a munka (or better yet, Anzus) on 19th of June (waning moon in Pisces) but I don't know what kind of affirmation to use. I think I'm subconsciously hesitant to actually do a working about it, as if I will disappoint everyone if I believe in myself.

There are many attributes about myself that are undesirable (I can be emotionless, blunt, selfish maybe?) and I'm not sure whether these attributes are really as bad as I believe (or have been led to believe), and if they really are so bad, wouldn't believing in myself and having self-confidence make me detestable as a human being? Wouldn't that make me obnoxious?

I never realized how deep my issues run. Why do I care so much about what others think of me? I thought I had overcome such bullshit.

Smite said:
Shut up, cleaning your aura wouldn't burn off your karma, you can't just get away with all your mischieves if you cleaned your aura, this is not like xianity were you just pray and accept jesus as your savior and every evil thing you have done is gone, if you were right then jews and alot of evil people will have get away with what they are doing if they cleaned their aura but it doesn't work that way. why do i always get reply from idiots saying that am wrong. It's really annoying

Cleaning your aura burns off karma because karma isn't a punishing force or a moral gatekeeper. There's no morality in the universe, humans impose it. Negative karma from black magick is created because you are using harmful energy which causes harmful things and all this accumulates if you are not careful, so cleaning your aura removes that energy and the karma. It's the negative energy that creates karma, regardless of your intention or action. Read JoS more, because you have the enemy idea of karma in your mind.

Smite said:
No if you do terrible things to others your karma will not delete just brcsuse you clraned your aura that is what am saying. If you attack her with black magick when she did nothing to you. Just cleaning your aura will not erase the karma so am not wrong.

Smite, Smite, Smite: get off that enemy idea of karma. Karma in Satanism does not work like that. There's no innate punishment in the universe because it has no innate morality. Your idea of karma projects human morality into the universe. Karma is the universal law of cause and effect and the universe is amoral. It doesn't care how many people you harm or whether they are innocent or not. Humans and Demons and other moral beings do. This idea of karma is very dangerous because it conditions people to do nothing and expect "karma" to punish evildoers. Black magick exists for that reason: we don't believe that there's God or karma or some other universal force who punishes people for us, we're going to do that ourselves.

Smite said:
I don't need to read any sermon about anything. It is uterly redeculous that you believe by just cleaning the aura you will erase every evil you have done in their lifetime, that is nonsense. And I know what am saying but your the one who dosnt know that what your saying makes no sense. You can't just eliminate your karma seeds just by cleaning your aura then anyone can just go around doing evil, killing innocent people and get away with it because they cleaned their aura. even jews can get away with the millions of evil, murder, death and suffering they have caused just by cleaning their aura? See how redeculous that sounds. The problem with this forum is that they don't argue to learn they only want to justify themselves, they don't want to admit they are wrong or being redeculous. Too much pride.

And their is nothing wrong with calling people stupid when they say or do stupid things like this. Period. You can go use black magick on people as much as you want don't worry about the karma, just curse that Innocent lady, infact kill her if you want, you will not have any karma as long as you clean your aura, i think this is what you want to hear. I tried to give you good advice by telling you to stay away from abusing black magick but you take it for granted and tell me am wrong for not supporting stupid immorality, I wasted my time. Thanks go listen to dahaakan then and curse the woman, bye

How dare you goyim use black magick to defend yourselves and exact justice!

OY

Fucking goyim don't you know it's a sin to curse people!? You will be punished by god-I mean KARMA!

OY VEY FUCKING TRASH ASS FORUM FULL OF GOYIM WHO WON'T OBEY ME

Smite said:
Well attacking people with black magick and defending yourself is not the same.

But goyim karma dosn't exist, we can attack people and cause havoc as much as we want goy, there are no consequences. OY VEY

Black magic is used for draining peoples energy goy so what are you waiting for.

just like that I lost all respect for you dahaakan. Good bye

You're just going on absurd rabbi rants and dancing around extremes for the sake of argument. Nobody said karma doesn't exist. Nobody said karmic influence is fully purged with simple aura cleaning.

You're just doing what some others also do, which is making up bullshit that nobody said and then arguing against these same statements that no one made. To push this retarded narrative that one shouldn't take action because of a boogeyman in the clouds who will punish people. Except instead of it being god you call it karma.

Those who live in terror of what "might" happen do well to fear those who don't. As these have free reign to trample all over these people who spend all their time crying in a corner being victimized because they won't take action to defend themselves in fear of karmic retribution.

Stop promoting inaction and victim mentality. There is no justice in the world unless you make it. The weak and the lazy tend to go on massive rants about karma, believing it is some boogeyman in the clouds who will punish their abusers for them. A coping mechanism for those who are weak and lack the fire to stand up and defend themselves.

Kikes have been redirecting and dodging karmic influence for thousands of years. This isn't that hard to do. Stop hiding in the corner and take action.

And I don't give a fuck about your respect.

Karma arguments always go the same way everyone has their own individual perspective on karma and none are really accurate. The weak typically obsess over karma as a coping mechanism for their lack of ability to defend themselves.

Karma is vastly more complex than just harm = punishment. You don't get annihilated by karmic retribution for stepping on an ant by accident. A lion doesn't get destroyed by karma by mauling a zebra and eating it.

As with what I said above, everyone has their own perspective on karma and there's no point in me trying to explain anything here. If you want to be a wimp and live your whole life in terror of taking action or making justice because muh karma, feel free to do so.

Those who do not act are at the mercy of those who do.

Smite said:
Fuchs said:
Smite said:
No if you do terrible things to others your karma will not delete just brcsuse you cleaned your aura that is what am saying. If you attack her with black magick when she did nothing to you, Just cleaning your aura will not erase the karma so am not wrong.

But no problem, I loved your animation, it helped me in my visualization. But it's good you are still on helping others though

A realy clean sould does actually burn carmic "seeds" away before the so called bloom in your aura and materialise in your live. So what you did write is wrong. RC (returning curses sun mantras etc is key).

Jews do the sacrifice off the goat ritual (attack Azazel) to transfer there guild/karma to gentiles. Since we erase with the FRTRs there doings there karma is falling back on them. They got away with much in the past by doing so. If they would clean there souls and reach the level when they so called burn there seeds they would be at a level on consciousness to realise it is not worth to treat people bad, do blood sacrifices etc. Because they will only suffer from it longterm as they are doing now.

Since the Reptilians overlords strive on planets with low vibration (death, murder, etc) it also keeps there slaves low under there comand, they won´t allow/do this practice. Everything the enemy does is meant to increasing the level off enslavement off there troops. Kind off like a queen in a bee nest will always want to have full control over there workers/military/etc units.

The sermon from HPS Maxine where she talks about the "karmik seeds":

"Fate and the Soul

Knowledge regarding the soul has been vehemently suppressed for centuries.
Ignorance is required in order to be victims/slaves. What is within the soul
determines our fate and YES, much of life IS fated. This can readily been seen in astrology charts when one is accomplished at reading them. Nearly every event that occurs within our life is fated. This is within our souls. Just as nearly everything here begins with an idea first- your house, your PC, your car, buildings, etc., the soul is what determines the quality of one's life and the events that occur therein. Before any occurrence, such as an oncoming illness, this shows up in the aura. For example, one about to become ill, will have a grayish tinge to his/her aura for anywhere from 1-4 days, depending upon the severity. The same goes for accidents and other unfortunate events- they can be seen in the aura several days before they occur. This does not only apply to negatives, but also with good things, as they appear in the aura as well, before they happen. Many psychics claim there is no 'time' on the astral. This is not true at all. They are seeing the past, present and future with their own soul and within the souls of others. All of this has to do with past lives. Events are recorded within the chakras and stored there as what some term as 'seeds.' This is because they have not yet manifested. I wrote of this beforemany who have problems in their love lives, made heart-felt commitments in past lives, such as being with the lover/partner in the past 'forever.' When that lover is gone, and the person has entered a new life, the commitment, which was impressed upon the soul, still remains and affects the current love life, hampering and/or ruining it. In some cases, both lovers will meet in a future lifetime, but the
majority of the time, this results in hard luck for the affections. People who have this are then often born with Saturn in Libra, and/or have other astrological nasties that work to wreak havoc on the love life. Another theme is punishing one's self and self-hatred, which is totally exploited
by the Christian program, which works relentlessly to keep everyone damned. The results from this are accidents and other bad events. Going on, our souls 9 connect with other souls who are close to us. For example, sharing the same beliefs as another and being in close contact will establish a connection to both peoples' throat chakras. Unless the contact [seen astrally as a cord] is broken and make sure it will no longer connect, this is often dragged into a future lifetime, where both parties meet again. Strong emotions also factor in for better or worse. When strong emotions are released, this also in many cases, establishes a connection.These seeds are dormant and it can be more than one lifetime before they blossom into actual events. There are things the average person isn't even aware
of or why they do certain things. This is within the soul. When the conditions are right, the seeds blossom and then fated events occur. This is also a part of how those near death have had experiences of their entire lives passing before them. The entire life is recorded within the subconscious mind and the soul. One of themajor goals of power meditation [kundalini meditation and yoga] are to BURN these seeds before they have a chance to manifest; to destroy them so one is finally free. This can also be seen in the astrology chart. This is gradual and I speak from experience here, but when you know your own chart and are very competent in making redictions- this includes reading solar and lunar returns and what you know and see in the chart does not occur, this is a sign you are burning the seeds of so-called 'karma.' For example, I had a horrible month on a lunar return chart. One can predict a horrible month when Saturn makes a hard aspect [the closer and tighter the aspect, the worse it is] to the ruler of the lunar return chart. Mine was exact. Well, with daily meditation, hatha, and kundalini yoga exercises, nothing bad happened and the month was quite pleasant. I was shocked, but now I understand. I have seen more of this as well. When our life energies are higher, things in our lives go much better. Kundalini meditation amplifies the energies, and must be done consistently to fix them at a higher level. When one's energies are low, this is the time problems manifest in the life, anywhere from illness to catastrophic bad luck in some cases. Hatha and Kundalini yoga along with breathing exercises [breathing exercises fan the flames of the serpent] keep one's soul strong and protected. As I have mentioned again and again, when one's energies are amplified, one must think positive thoughts and dwell on positive things, as thoughts will tend to become reality much quicker, in this lifetime. Those with weaker/average souls, some negative thoughts, especially repeated ones remain upon the soul through lifetimes and then, manifest into reality.
Satan shows us how we can become free. Yes, it is hard work, but it pays off in your freedom and in being able to be your own god and control and direct your own fate."

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Joy_of_Satan_2010_Sermons.pdf

Child rapists, serial killers and the like won't clean their auras anyways. If somebody cleans their soul it means they want to advance and become better, and in the process you leave behind your past mistakes. The people you speak about will never do that.

Aquarius said:
Child rapists, serial killers and the like won't clean their auras anyways. If somebody cleans their soul it means they want to advance and become better, and in the process you leave behind your past mistakes. The people you speak about will never do that.

The reason Gentiles end up doing those depraved and disgusting acts is because lifetimes of accumulation and uncleared karma ruins their whole existence until they are less than beasts.

As these seeds of destruction are sown and blossom, the damned fruit of it affect the person themselves equally much as their destructive acts resulting from consuming the damned fruit of their negative karmic accumulation.

If one cleans the soul, they would never do any of that, as these acts sow seeds of negative karma and are also born from negative karma, which are things the clean soul avoids completely.

If one has done such things in past lives, it would drag one down heavily in their next life, as the entropic force of this negative accumulation eats away at their existence. It is possible to reverse it, but it would take multiple lifetimes of work with no relapse into the sewer pit to get out of.

Lesser negative events cause a smaller reaction, as the causality is smaller, thus they are easier to manage, but even then it can take months of work to reverse one little thing such as a bad relationship which resulted in heavy arguments and other drama.

In my personal case, I had to do a lot of cleaning to remove negative karmic accumulation from vile things inflicted upon me in past lives and the unbridled hatred which had steeped into my soul through those events.

After a couple of years of Suryae cleaning, I had a breakthrough a few years ago which cleaned lifetimes worth of accumulation from my soul, one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had to date.

Had I not found SS this life and cleaned all of that, I really don't want to imagine what would have become of me.

Cleaning seeds before they blossom avoids any of the karmic backlash. However, cleaning does not make one immune to negative karma.

These things aren't equal. Often times the work required to reverse the karmic seeds of a single bad choice can be months or even worse. A single bad choice made on a whim can ruin ones entire life, where no amount of cleaning reverses any of it in the present life because what is done cannot be taken back.

The seeds sown give harvest based on the energy through which they are born, and this harvest then causes events to manifest upon the self in accordance with this energy. How it manifests depends on what is the path of least resistance in this manifestation.

If one sows seeds of ruination, and one doesn't manage to clean sufficiently to undo this (often times impossible within the same lifetime as these seeds have two parts to them, the immediate and the lasting, the immediate would cause negative events to heap upon oneself before these can be cleaned which can be enough to ruin someone if the choice was sufficiently damning or destructive), this ruination is inflicted back upon oneself one way or another.

The moment this manifests it also further accumulates atop itself, till it either destroys the soul entirely or it is finally addressed and worked on by the person themselves. Both negative and positive karmic seeds perpetuate themselves as the fruits also leave their own seeds to grow after a harvest, which is why negative karma can leave one in a self perpetuating and seemingly inescapable cesspool of dross.

What Maxine says on Karma is true of course, however one should not think that karma isn't a thing due to the fact one can clean it, or that it is trivial to ignore or deal with as an SS.

Some things one simply never escapes from, if one really has gone too far. Such as the case with the jews. Their racial karma is already way beyond anything which could be reversed, and has been for a long time.

If the negative backlash grows bigger than oneself, it usually cannot be reversed anymore and only dissipation awaits.

Karma isn't easy to manage at all if one doesn't control ones actions and understands the karmic flow of ones life and decisions, it creeps up on you without you knowing it if you aren't actively aware of the causality of life.

Fuchs said:

Dahaarkan said:

Smite said:

Quoting you all since I believe my comment has some input for the entire discussion.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Aquarius said:

The reason Gentiles end up doing those depraved and disgusting acts is because lifetimes of accumulation and uncleared karma ruins their whole existence until they are less than beasts.

As these seeds of destruction are sown and blossom, the damned fruit of it affect the person themselves equally much as their destructive acts resulting from consuming the damned fruit of their negative karmic accumulation.

If one cleans the soul, they would never do any of that, as these acts sow seeds of negative karma and are also born from negative karma, which are things the clean soul avoids completely.

If one has done such things in past lives, it would drag one down heavily in their next life, as the entropic force of this negative accumulation eats away at their existence. It is possible to reverse it, but it would take multiple lifetimes of work with no relapse into the sewer pit to get out of.

Lesser negative events cause a smaller reaction, as the causality is smaller, thus they are easier to manage, but even then it can take months of work to reverse one little thing such as a bad relationship which resulted in heavy arguments and other drama.

In my personal case, I had to do a lot of cleaning to remove negative karmic accumulation from vile things inflicted upon me in past lives and the unbridled hatred which had steeped into my soul through those events.

After a couple of years of Suryae cleaning, I had a breakthrough a few years ago which cleaned lifetimes worth of accumulation from my soul, one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had to date.

Had I not found SS this life and cleaned all of that, I really don't want to imagine what would have become of me.

Cleaning seeds before they blossom avoids any of the karmic backlash. However, cleaning does not make one immune to negative karma.

These things aren't equal. Often times the work required to reverse the karmic seeds of a single bad choice can be months or even worse. A single bad choice made on a whim can ruin ones entire life, where no amount of cleaning reverses any of it in the present life because what is done cannot be taken back.

The seeds sown give harvest based on the energy through which they are born, and this harvest then causes events to manifest upon the self in accordance with this energy. How it manifests depends on what is the path of least resistance in this manifestation.

If one sows seeds of ruination, and one doesn't manage to clean sufficiently to undo this (often times impossible within the same lifetime as these seeds have two parts to them, the immediate and the lasting, the immediate would cause negative events to heap upon oneself before these can be cleaned which can be enough to ruin someone if the choice was sufficiently damning or destructive), this ruination is inflicted back upon oneself one way or another.

The moment this manifests it also further accumulates atop itself, till it either destroys the soul entirely or it is finally addressed and worked on by the person themselves. Both negative and positive karmic seeds perpetuate themselves as the fruits also leave their own seeds to grow after a harvest, which is why negative karma can leave one in a self perpetuating and seemingly inescapable cesspool of dross.

What Maxine says on Karma is true of course, however one should not think that karma isn't a thing due to the fact one can clean it, or that it is trivial to ignore or deal with as an SS.

Some things one simply never escapes from, if one really has gone too far. Such as the case with the jews. Their racial karma is already way beyond anything which could be reversed, and has been for a long time.

If the negative backlash grows bigger than oneself, it usually cannot be reversed anymore and only dissipation awaits.

Karma isn't easy to manage at all if one doesn't control ones actions and understands the karmic flow of ones life and decisions, it creeps up on you without you knowing it if you aren't actively aware of the causality of life.

Fuchs said:

Dahaarkan said:

Smite said:

Quoting you all since I believe my comment has some input for the entire discussion.

Hail Satan!

Years before I became a SS, I did tell a friend of mine a secret about me and my at the time current girlfriends sex live. The friend did in a drunk state reveal it to her and did also missinterpret it in a even more wrong way while all our friends did listen. Which did lead to her having a nervous brakedown for hours. I tried to comfort her until she stabilized, but had no success.

After giving my girlfriend time alone, I did see the friend still drinking/partying with all our friends and laughing, having a good time.
I walked straight up to him and did give him a low to medium beating.

After that I walked away. For me it was kind off good, because my friends after that did treat me with more respect. Had no bad personal experiences afterwards.

Is this a example for a bad seed blooming, he did reveal a secret, ruined a live off someon else and did get punished for it?

I didn´t have any problems/setbacks from it.

Years later we have reconciled.

I wonder if this was the best way to bring justice to the situation?

Fuchs said:
Years before I became a SS, I did tell a friend of mine a secret about me and my at the time current girlfriends sex live. The friend did in a drunk state reveal it to her and did also missinterpret it in a even more wrong way while all our friends did listen. Which did lead to her having a nervous brakedown for hours. I tried to comfort her until she stabilized, but had no success.

After giving my girlfriend time alone, I did see the friend still drinking/partying with all our friends and laughing, having a good time.

After that I walked away. For me it was kind off good, because my friends after that did treat me with more respect. Had no bad personal experiences afterwards.

Is this a example for a bad seed blooming, he did reveal a secret, ruined a live off someon else and did get punished for it?

You did right in beating him. People's sex lives, intimacy, is their own business, other people have no right to gossip.

And sure, one might say that more advanced beings would not resort to violence, but we humans are not god-like yet. It is perfectly fine and acceptable for men to use their fists in these situations, and this used to be the norm. Nowadays, people are all "don't ever use violence, be a pacifistic sissy instead!"

To answer your question though, no, it was just drunken stupidity on his part, or perhaps he has a chart placement for revealing secrets.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=365858 time=1655132028 user_id=57]
Fuchs said:

You did right in beating him. People's sex lives, intimacy, is their own business, other people have no right to gossip.

And sure, one might say that more advanced beings would not resort to violence, but we humans are not god-like yet. It is perfectly fine and acceptable for men to use their fists in these situations, and this used to be the norm. Nowadays, people are all "don't ever use violence, be a pacifistic sissy instead!"

To answer your question though, no, it was just drunken stupidity on his part, or perhaps he has a chart placement for revealing secrets.

Thank you Lydia, for answering and giving deeper insight into justice matters.

Smite said:
I don't need to read any sermon about anything. It is uterly redeculous that you believe by just cleaning the aura you will erase every evil you have done in their lifetime, that is nonsense. And I know what am saying but your the one who dosnt know that what your saying makes no sense. You can't just eliminate your karma seeds just by cleaning your aura then anyone can just go around doing evil, killing innocent people and get away with it because they cleaned their aura. even jews can get away with the millions of evil, murder, death and suffering they have caused just by cleaning their aura? See how redeculous that sounds. The problem with this forum is that they don't argue to learn they only want to justify themselves, they don't want to admit they are wrong or being redeculous. Too much pride.

And their is nothing wrong with calling people stupid when they say or do stupid things like this. Period. You can go use black magick on people as much as you want don't worry about the karma, just curse that Innocent lady, infact kill her if you want, you will not have any karma as long as you clean your aura, i think this is what you want to hear. I tried to give you good advice by telling you to stay away from abusing black magick but you take it for granted and tell me am wrong for not supporting stupid immorality, I wasted my time. Thanks go listen to dahaakan then and curse the woman, bye

The Jew has removed lots of karma by instead dumping it onto Gentiles. Although that is different from just cleaning, it still shows how one can modify karma through their actions. In the case of dirt, this is negative energy that relates to one's karma, such as when they have been victimized. It does not always mean that you have hurt someone else, but it can be the opposite as well.

Therefore, cleaning yourself is a PART of dealing with your karma, but that doesn't mean it removes everything. Yet, it is a very important practice, because it can severely reduce the negativity which manifests around you when you do try to remove karma, or when it starts to manifest naturally.

As others have stated, karma is more neutral than you think, but that doesn't mean you don't gain negativity by hurting others. At the same time, someone who is advanced won't want to criminally harm others anyway.

--------------

My opinion of you is that you are overly sensitive about what others may say to you. This is apparent here and on other threads. Please do not call others stupid because they have different ideas. Even if they are wrong, you must be civil and focused on helping others grow.

Although Dahaarkan was rude to you, and although he has used aggressive methods in the past, he is correct about his idea of karma. When I reviewed his thread on energy draining, he displayed intelligence about the concept. Although energy draining may seem strange, others have also severely cursed others, as well.

If anyone does this in a criminal or irresponsible manner, then that means they have their own problems as well. So I trust the Dahaarkan used proper judgment, but if not, then he will have to deal with hurting his own image with the Gods, as well as controlling himself. Others have mentioned the impracticality of energy draining, too, so it is his fault for using inefficient methods.

Lydia [JG said:
Fuchs said:

Although I have legal concerns about Fuchs or others using violence, I believe he did the correct thing, morally. It sounds like he showed a degree of restraint as well, which is also good.

If he had tried to talk about his emotions to his friend, it is possible that his friend or other less-advanced souls would not be sensitive to Fuch's concerns. Sometimes, people only respect direct punishment, and therefore it would be necessary for certain circumstances.

Whether using physical or spiritual violence, I believe that if one uses proper restraint, this makes the situation more constructive than otherwise. Some people jump to death cursing way too often, not realizing that less than fatal curses can also serve justice, in addition to being sufficiently torturing as well. Then, the offending party can live to learn from their mistake.

Smite said:
You always have a calm way of answering things, yes I am really really sensitive, I have said it before i don't like people telling me I am wrong when am saying the truth, people were literally saying cleaning your aura removes negative karma but the fact is people have done very horrible things in this world that can not be erased by just cleaning the aura, even if they did this it will still take them years or even lifetimes to completely burn off their karma, they will have to go through pain and suffering to burn their karma, it is not as easy as just cleaning their auras. So why do people tell me am wrong when they know for a fact that burning off karma is not as easy as just aura cleaning yet they still come to argue. It make me upset and I don't hide it, I always let my emotional out and my disgust. So I call them stupid. Because imagine someone saying one can Kill as much innocent people as they like but there is no karma because the universe is amoral, dosnt that sound stupid and redeculous to you?.

Anyway I still don't think dahaakan is right about draining energy, he can drain energy if he likes if he wants to be a psychic vampire but let him not advice others to do the same practice that is were my problem is. The girl in question has done nothing wrong to deserve such punishment and even if she did something wrong draining her life force is not the way to go about it. There are more civil ways to deal with these kind of situation that doesn't involve draining someone's energy or so, you have to understand were am coming from and why I don't want to take this bullshit. But thanks for your reply though.

Nobody said that one should be harming and killing innocent people or that there is no karmic retribution for this. You're just delusional and making up bullshit for the sake of argument.

At this point you are simply making shit up and slandering me for no reason. I explained psychic vampirism, I didn't advocate it. You are either a fool or a kike trying to slander me. Because it's the one thing kikes and fools love to do, to slander and cast down anybody trying to do anything positive in the world.

The article I wrote, which has over 10k views for a reason, is an explanation and break down of a topic that is largely unexplored and underdeveloped, yet is in the minds of many curious souls who wish to learn about it.

I have educated people on the risks and dangers of this practice, given them better alternatives and explained a relatively safe and clean way to do it for those who wish to delve into it. I have literally done nothing destructive or advocated anything dangerous. I am telling it to your face THIS IS DANGEROUS.

You people love to point the finger at everybody else and try to cast down anybody trying to educate or do something positive. What have you done to educate people on psychic vampirism and explain to them the risks and dangers?

You've done nothing to try to educate people on this. So why are you complaining that I did that which you were too lazy to do. You and others like you should start spending more time contributing and less time pointing the finger at others like entitled brats.

Smite said:
I didn't even respect you before, I just saw you as one of the more mature members here, but your post disgust me.

POV the 5 month old account just said they don't respect you...
a3093c1f3b859a41e01935cc9db46121.gif

Yagami Light said:
Dahaarkan said:
Why do you keep responding to Smite?
Isn't it obvious that he thinks he knows best and doesn't listen to reason? What's the point of trying to converse with someone like that?

I think both approaches are not balanced, it is not ok to overkill (bear reaction example) somebody spiritual (fry there chakras) if it serves no higher purpose².

It is also not right to do nothing and having fear off karma for defending oneself.

I see the girl in question like a spiritual retarded person. Who does attack unjustly random persons for not justified reasons. The person in question may not do this out off spite or fully concious. But still does it, it´s the same with a mentaly retarded person who goes on a rampage for example not getting enouth cookies. The bigger/stronger the retarded person the more sevire the rampage can be. The retarded person still has to be restrained by force, until the person behaves again, or does not hurt other people. So in a sense protect the retarded person from accumulateing negative karma while on a rampage themself.

The force (binding, drain, destructive energy,...) used to restrain the person is not important, only the amount has to be just and fair. Even for enemys, this shows a proper way off justice and also a propper way off handling ones energy resources.

As there is a chance after proper reaction (show boundaries) the spiritual retarded person may starts evolving out off this state of mind, may even join our forces.

I think the hole situation is a wake up call, for Yagami to do everyday her meditation and not skip days. It may be annoying for now, but when overcome you will be a much stronger soul. You should see her as a resistance (training) you have to overcome to be prepared for real enemys.

²"This is the story of Rabbi Josef who was a Rabbi who tried with a coven to attack Satan and 'end evil' in this world. He summoned all the 'heavenly army' and the greys themselves told them they cannot do it, but he insisted. So they attacked Satan for days, to no avail or reply. At one point, the Gods attacked back, and all his coven was smitten with insanity, while others instantly died, and then he became insane and he begged Satan for his life, after which Satan turned him into a traitor to his own jews, and then executed him a couple years later.

This story they constantly have altered since it was the story of a jew in the 17th century, but the facts are these things above. Satan hates them, and they hold no power over Satan. Plus, they know Satan is beyond any doubts real." HPHC https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13434

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365884 time=1655137458 user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:
Fuchs said:

Although I have legal concerns about Fuchs or others using violence, I believe he did the correct thing, morally. It sounds like he showed a degree of restraint as well, which is also good.

If he had tried to talk about his emotions to his friend, it is possible that his friend or other less-advanced souls would not be sensitive to Fuch's concerns. Sometimes, people only respect direct punishment, and therefore it would be necessary for certain circumstances.

Whether using physical or spiritual violence, I believe that if one uses proper restraint, this makes the situation more constructive than otherwise. Some people jump to death cursing way too often, not realizing that less than fatal curses can also serve justice, in addition to being sufficiently torturing as well. Then, the offending party can live to learn from their mistake.

It is also good to know, no matter what chart placement a person has, this does not justify wrongdoings and deserves proper justice.

As people always can decide for the better option, in a situation even if it may be hard. The justice they receive helps them to be a better person in the future.

Smite said:
Ok then go drain your relatives aura. I should have told you to do that instead, why give you advice against it. Suck her dry, because you are jealous of her powers, you are the bitch in this instant not her. what reason could you possibly give me for using black magick against your relatives, you are the one who dosnt listen to anything and think you know best, like how you said just aura cleaning purges karma. I wipe my hands of your case. How ignorant are people these days

You were literally just told how you keep making up stuff and how no one is advocating to attack innocent people like how your implying but yet you keep saying the same thing over and over. Are you enjoying yourself trolling and showing us why your this "month's clown" or are you going to relax and have a civil and STABLE conversation? You keep bringing up stuff as if no one has explained anything to you even though it has more than once already just in this thread. No one is falling for this nonsense so I recommend to check yourself and present yourself better if you're a serious person. Or keep up this act, whatever.

Fuchs said:
I think the hole situation is a wake up call, for Yagami to do everyday her meditation and not skip days.
I never stopped my meditations Fuchs. Do not be mistaken to think that I was affected by her because I stopped my meditations. I just need to do more. I never stopped my aura of protection.

But I agree with the rest of your message about her being a "spiritually retarded person" (nice metaphor) and that I should use this chance as a practice.

Smite said:
hailourtruegod said:
Yada yada yada
Hey asshole does this look like am making up stuffs to you

Here is what dahaarkan wrote
Dahaarkan said:
Stop complaining and making excuses and show this crazy chick where she stands in the food chain. Drain her aura and bleed her chakras dry. And bombard that bitch with pestilent energies. You should have done this ages ago.

You can not have a civil conversation with people who don't want to listen and be civil, he says he didn't advocate such but his statement above shows that he did
And moreover this is not the first time he is saying things like this in this forum.

Then you have the other ones telling me am wrong for calling this out because it is an abuse of black magick, what did this person do to deserve such, besides she just got a get angry not that she attacked the OP or anything, am really tired of you people quoting me with the same crap always. There is nothing I said wrong besides calling out a bad advice.
Don't come here to state rubbish as if you didn't read all the replies. There is nothing to be explained here.

This was what somebody write about karma and there were others similar.
My reply and his reply
Paul Atreides said:
Smite said:
No if you do terrible things to others your karma will not delete just brcsuse you clraned your aura that is what am saying. If you attack her with black magick when she did nothing to you. Just cleaning your aura will not erase the karma so am not wrong.

Smite, Smite, Smite: get off that enemy idea of karma. Karma in Satanism does not work like that. There's no innate punishment in the universe because it has no innate morality. Your idea of karma projects human morality into the universe. Karma is the universal law of cause and effect and the universe is amoral. It doesn't care how many people you harm or whether they are innocent or not. Humans and Demons and other moral beings do. This idea of karma is very dangerous because it conditions people to do nothing and expect "karma" to punish evildoers. Black magick exists for that reason: we don't believe that there's God or karma or some other universal force who punishes people for us, we're going to do that ourselves.

This person is saying their is no karma and the universe is amoral? So people don't get punish fir what they do, that is bullshit. There are universal laws in places and actions have consequences.
If someone got away with the authorities after commiting a violent crime didn't mean they will get away with their karma.

So because a lady got angry and the OP's phone broke she thinks it is because of this lady that her phone broke and now she came to look for advice and is being told to attack the lady. This is redeculous? And I will say it, no matter how much your stupid ass quotes me or tell me I am wrong. Yes the lady might be to blame but she is innocent in the sense that she did not actively harm the op so why would black magick be used against her or drain her aura. And every efforts by me to refute this went in vein as always. Now you come here with the same bullshit telling me I don't listen, I don't need to listen to bs, I can smell bs from mile away and I won't listen to it.

You are redeculous just like the rest of them. A clown at best, many if you here are not as advanced or enlighted as I thought anyway.

If a wild animal threatens you, you put it down before it kills you. An irresponsible and reckless soul who has no self control and is actively harming you is no different than a wild animal trying to maul you out of impulse. If someone is spiritually harming you, it doesn't matter if they are even aware of the harm they are doing to you. You must step up and do something about it, and defend yourself. Draining this person's aura and chakras will help to weaken this person to a point where they are no longer a threat.

This is very simple to understand and everybody here can grasp this simple concept with the exception of yourself. You who have a xian mindset and attempt to apply the characteristics of the xian god to karma.

You are a victim. You get defecated on and trampled by worthless people and accept this because you are too afraid of karma to defend yourself and make justice. This is fine, you are free to be an eternal victim if this is the sum of your ambitions.

But do not aggressively push this horrible advice and beliefs on others because nobody agrees with this garbage and nobody wishes to be a victim like you.

When a Satanist is harmed or attacked in any way, a Satanist MUST answer these transgressions. Satanists are not victims, Satanists do NOT tolerate abuse for any reason or excuse.

This is just classic rabbi rant shitposting. Aggressively pushing terrible suicidal advice and then getting angry at goyim when you're told you're just pushing garbage and nobody is buying your crap. Now it's everybody else who is a clown.

Get real.

Yagami Light said:
Fuchs said:
I think the hole situation is a wake up call, for Yagami to do everyday her meditation and not skip days.
I never stopped my meditations Fuchs. Do not be mistaken to think that I was affected by her because I stopped my meditations. I just need to do more. I never stopped my aura of protection.

But I agree with the rest of your message about her being a "spiritually retarded person" (nice metaphor) and that I should use this chance as a practice.

Which kind off AOP routine do you use everyday?

Hmmm so in other words Dahaarkan never wrote to attack an innocent person. Thank you for proving me right and showing us you want to be seen as a clown. Have fun on the forums and you better hope I never see you in real life because I'll remind you who the real bitch is irl. Unlike keyboard warriors I'm not the type to call people those things unless I know I'm going to back them irl up so I recommend the same. :geek:

Please learn how not to make up stuff in your mind. We can all read what he wrote and you're the only one saying these statements because in reality what you're saying isn't happening. You're either mentally disturbed and need to genuinely fix it and I know you can since you're here but this type of behaviour is seen commonly from jews who gas light people and make up arguments and then talk in circles like you are. My last words of advice to you until you write something of merit in some other situation is to work on your self-awareness and reading comprehension.

Smite said:
Here is what dahaarkan wrote
Dahaarkan said:
Stop complaining and making excuses and show this crazy chick where she stands in the food chain. Drain her aura and bleed her chakras dry. And bombard that bitch with pestilent energies. You should have done this ages ago.

You can not have a civil conversation with people who don't want to listen and be civil, he says he didn't advocate such but his statement above shows that he did
And moreover this is not the first time he is saying things like this in this forum.

Then you have the other ones telling me am wrong for calling this out because it is an abuse of black magick, what did this person do to deserve such, besides she just got a get angry not that she attacked the OP or anything, am really tired of you people quoting me with the same crap always. There is nothing I said wrong besides calling out a bad advice.
Don't come here to state rubbish as if you didn't read all the replies. There is nothing to be explained here.

Smite said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hmmm so in other words Dahaarkan never wrote to attack an innocent person. Thank you for proving me right and showing us you want to be seen as a clown. Have fun on the forums and you better hope I never see you in real life because I'll remind you who the real bitch is irl. Unlike keyboard warriors I'm not the type to call people those things unless I know I'm going to back them irl up so I recommend the same. :geek:

Please learn how not to make up stuff in your mind. We can all read what he wrote and you're the only one saying these statements because in reality what you're saying isn't happening. You're either mentally disturbed and need to genuinely fix it and I know you can since you're here but this type of behaviour is seen commonly from jews who gas light people and make up arguments and then talk in circles like you are. My last words of advice to you until you write something of merit in some other situation is to work on your self-awareness and reading comprehension.
Yes this person is innocent she did not do anything as to attack anyone. And even if she did, using such methods as dahaarkan said is not the right action.
By the way your too small to do me anything. Stop the threats!! you can't beat me man I swear. I will bleed any bitch who tries. This is includes you. I called you a bitch because you dare said I was this months clown so use your words wisely next time or you will get the same reply from me. Get it?!!.
Don't give me advice again and check your self if you think there is nothing wrong with his reply, it is too extreme and he has refused to acknowledge it instead he sugar coats it with the excuse of self defence, I am not buying that and I am not wrong for pointing it out. Good day.

Do you know this person in real live? (The auto attack for no reason girl/spiritual retarded person)

VoiceofEnki said:
Aquarius said:

Fuchs said:

Dahaarkan said:

Smite said:

Hail Satan!

What about bad things caused by spiritual attacks on a relat

Smite said:
hailourtruegod said:
Unlie keyboard warriors I'm not the type to call people those things unless I know I'm going to back them irl up so I recommend the same.
And one last thing I will tell you is dont ever threaten me again, I am not some keyboard warrior, when i say things i mean them and I can back them up. You haven't even begun getting butthurt yet, next time you dare use such insolent words on me again I will do the same. You should also check yourself if your find nothing wrong with energy draining because its only jews and psychic vampires that do such thing and support it. Your talking yada yada about how I need to being civil meanwhile your the one who's supporting harsh and violent methods, so who is the one who is supposed to be civil. Me or you? your a hypocrite. My neighbor who turns on his stupid generator in the morning to disturb my sleep dosn't make me use black magick to make him e suffer or curse him because I don't believe in abusing powers. Or promoting such. Although I hundred percent believe in justice its not the type where you use extremes methods on people who don't know what they are doing, I am fair and very understanding. As a human being there are certain laws we have to follow so that we do not taint our selves in the eyes of satan and the gods and abuse the knowledge he gave to us. And the advice I will give you is that next time if you want to call someone a clown make sure to look at yourself first before talking, I posted pennywise the dancing clown so you know just how you look.
Ms moneypenny please call security

Aquarius said:

He must really be trying to get my attention again since I gave him a morsel and now wants more. If he would of written in such a way that is not belligerent as he is now then I would actually read his posts but I'm not going to read any drama queen nonsense let alone respond to it.

Imagine thinking writing any of that is getting you anywhere besides looking foolish.

I'm dropping this here now.

hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:

Imagine thinking writing any of that is getting you anywhere besides looking foolish.

In case of confusion, I didn't mean actually you here.
Well you know, there's a reason he got banned around 10 times.

hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:

If it helps, immagine him as a short black dude with just a few straight hairs in his scalp. Lol

Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:

If it helps, immagine him as a short black dude with just a few straight hairs in his scalp. Lol

:lol:

Fuchs said:
Yagami Light said:
Fuchs said:

Which kind off AOP routine do you use everyday?

Also did remember ther is a friendly option you can do a friend ritual (positive energy won´t be blocked from a aop):

Family Reconciliation Ritual
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41642

Smite said:
Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hey italian shit bag, your attempt to get to me will not work, I know your a loser and you like to troll people because you can't meet them in real life or they will break your silly nose and dislocate your jaws. But keep writing trash on the forum. I am not ready for you yet. I have more important things to do now and focusing on you is a waste of my valuable time. I will come for you when am ready. Your just getting started.

I also imagine you as a little trash kid with shit black hair typing junk on your computer.
You're like the black version of warwick davis.

VoiceofEnki said:
This reminds me of something HP HC had told me about my chart - how the oppressing relationship with my mother must have been a past life residue.

And then when I did munka for past life love vows, I kept having dreams that I was forced to kill someone and felt horrible about it. That someone was abusing me and I was forced to kill him in order to escape.

To be honest with you, your post gave me anxiety lol.
I have had many bad things happen to me in past lives (I've managed to remember through dreams while doing munka) and I had also done stupid things. Your post makes me feel like there's no escape to this, as chances are that we SS will keep making some stupid things until we evolve enough to understand our faults (obviously not as bad as hurting children etc).

I am happy you had your breakthrough. I also had some nice experiences with munka and surely have gotten out of a delusional stage I was in at the beginning.
However, I know there are still so many things that need fixing with me that, obviously, one lifetime won't be enough. How infuriating that we reached this place because of the enemy and our own ignorance...

Smite said:
Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
Hey italian shit bag, your attempt to get to me will not work, I know your a loser and you like to troll people because you can't meet them in real life or they will break your silly nose and dislocate your jaws. But keep writing trash on the forum. I am not ready for you yet. I have more important things to do now and focusing on you is a waste of my valuable time. I will come for you when am ready. Your just getting started.

I also imagine you as a little trash kid with shit black hair typing junk on your computer.

Play nice Bois.

Yagami Light said:
VoiceofEnki said:
This reminds me of something HP HC had told me about my chart - how the oppressing relationship with my mother must have been a past life residue.

And then when I did munka for past life love vows, I kept having dreams that I was forced to kill someone and felt horrible about it. That someone was abusing me and I was forced to kill him in order to escape.

To be honest with you, your post gave me anxiety lol.
I have had many bad things happen to me in past lives (I've managed to remember through dreams while doing munka) and I had also done stupid things. Your post makes me feel like there's no escape to this, as chances are that we SS will keep making some stupid things until we evolve enough to understand our faults (obviously not as bad as hurting children etc).

I am happy you had your breakthrough. I also had some nice experiences with munka and surely have gotten out of a delusional stage I was in at the beginning.
However, I know there are still so many things that need fixing with me that, obviously, one lifetime won't be enough. How infuriating that we reached this place because of the enemy and our own ignorance...

You'll be surprised how quickly things can fall into place when enough work has accumulated.

It can come like a tide, sudden and all encompassing, washing away karmic dross all at once which had felt unmovable.

I apologize my post made you feel that way. The point is that there is escape from this, however that escape takes effort. What you described as having experienced in a past life, does not constitute the kind of harmful and inescapable karma I spoke about.

I think you feel that way because you have immense victims guilt towards these events deep in your soul. The events must have scarred you deeply, as you are not naturally a person to take such drastic actions, however you were left with no choice back then in order to protect your well being.

An important thing to start healing from this, is to realize it has all happened in the past, and thus the karma doesn't have to repeat itself.

This is how even an unjustified murderer could redeem themselves, if they manage to incarnate again and have a chance to introspect. Usually souls who have done irredeemable and unspeakable things do not get such a chance and never introspect on things.

The fact you are here as a dedicated SS is proof that you have done nothing of a sort, and that none of the karma on your being is the inescapable kind.

For you, it doesn't have to take more than one lifetime to clear all of that away, and even if it does, do not let this frustrate you, or disappoint you. Life goes on, regardless if you become immortal through reaching the Godhead, or reincarnate to a next life and reach it in a future lifetime.

Whether you become immortal now, or in a few hundred years, really doesn't matter all that much in the grand scheme. What matters is to work towards that at your own pace and reach it in your own time.

Therefore your focus should not be on when you will manage to overcome all this karmic dross, but to work on clearing your soul one step at a time as you continue to advance spiritually this life.

Likely for you this lifetime is one of the first lifetimes you have had in many where you could take a true deep breath and find true spirituality to help you remember how to deal with all the dross which has accumulated over many lives, and how to empower your soul.

It is the same for many of us.

Just take that breather which you have been afforded, and make as much of it as you are able to. If that doesn't allow you to reach the Godhead this life, it will have done a lot of good for your continued future existence regardless, therefore it doesn't matter much if you cannot yet manage to reach the MO now.

You will have done yourself a lot of good and greatly propelled forwards your existence even if you do not yet reach the MO.

Of course, we all want to reach the MO, preferably in our current lives, however I have found personally that the more anxious you feel, the less you will accomplish.

Anxiety and worry only serve to distract from success and accomplishment. You can safely discard those feelings, so they no longer bind you.

In your case for the moment I would try to let go of all those worries and just let my soul breathe the fresh spiritual air and absorb the clean Satanic light without worrying how much I can advance or not.

Before you know it, you will look back upon yourself and see an unparalleled growth which you had never anticipated.

Walk everyday and do not worry when you will reach your destination, just know with unwavering certainty that you are destined to get there so long as you continue to walk towards it.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back