Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What To Do When You Make A Big Mistake As A Satanist?

hailourtruegod said:
RED DAWN said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is about others for whom we might hurt on their behalf. You should try it, it's called caring for others and not walking a mediocre LHP mentality life.

It will help you a lot even if it might not make sense now.

LMAO.

Does it bother you when you see people trying to help others and if so why does it? It's a genuine question. Are you just a hater here to troll or are you trying to get your points across in an adult real manner? Acting like a normie will only push more well deserved ridicule on your part. Then looking at your past posts you blame us for the way we treat you even though you act like this.

It doesn't bother me.

A little bit of both, I guess? Why does everyone have to be serious all the time?

I don't remember blaming people for trolling me, it would be funny if I did say that. Probably a trolling moment if true.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Wow I don't know if this could of come at a better time.

I have a question, do the Gods forgive those who swore on their names but failed to follow through? I am ashamed to say that in the past I have sworn on the Gods for strength but ended up failing myself and breaking my oath. It's an indescribable feeling of swearing on Satan you'll never do this or that again and then you end up doing exactly what you swore you wouldn't. This happened a lot back in my darker days.

Do the Gods forgive my ignorance?

The gods understand what you are and aren't capable of, and in the event that one makes outlandish promises these aren't really taken seriously I don't think. Still, it is vastly preferable not to make a fool of yourself before the old Gods when you can avoid this.

Oaths are an over complication of something that is best kept simple. Contribute to the struggle in what ways you can. Do your best and improve yourself. If you fail, do not dwell on it and start again, and keep moving.

Do not make promises as these only create a self imposed sense of commitment that will lead to fear and anxiety of failure. The kind of mental poisons which can manifest into actual failure, it's a self fulfilling prophecy for a majority of people.

One creates the mindset of success by purging defeatist thoughts and fears from their mind. This takes time, meditation and focus. To make oaths and promises to the Gods as a self-incentive to not fail, is a half assed alternative to the above and solves nothing. You will simply fail again.

Focus. You can do it. You are doing it.

This is probably completely irrelevant to this topic but the death of Communism website has been taken down I've woken up a lot of people because that website especially the fools that think that Hitler was evil, just off that webpage alone I've changed many people's minds about the Third Reich and just on here to let the clergy know what's going on

Like what? What you mean by that? Mistaking as satanist hahah :lol:

I don’t know anything but being satanist but i’m also dedicated though. Sometimes i do 40 days program progress meditation. Sometimes do other meditations. 15 minutes in total. Or perhaps 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

Florina 22 said:
,,If you have done mistakes, one must rectify... ,,

What if you can't rectify them anymore? If you realize that you have done nothing but make a mistake and make a mistake again and again. If you can't change anything anymore or if you know from the start that you have no chance on this road because you made too many mistakes and that you can't do anything to fix your mistakes .... I wonder why I keep going on this way even though I know I have no chance or place here ... Maybe a hope ... I'm still clinging to that hope ... If what you are as a person has nothing to do with Satanism and you feel that you can't change anything because your brain doesn't help you ... What else can you do? I can't give up but I feel like I can't continue... I don t know what to do...

You are likely being too hard on yourself, or otherwise letting your anxiety get the best of you.

You can email me if you want to be more specific about what is troubling you.

Sundara said:
RED DAWN said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is about others for whom we might hurt on their behalf. You should try it, it's called caring for others and not walking a mediocre LHP mentality life.

It will help you a lot even if it might not make sense now.

LMAO.

Exactly Red Dawn. Precisely.

Maybe you didn't see Red Dawn's prior posts, but he seems to have an issue with empathy and callousness. Maybe he will deny this, and I do hope that is the case, but I don't believe he was just "testing" us with his experience destroying an innocent woman.

Not sure why Red Dawn and you have responded this way, given the seriousness of what Red Dawn and others have done, and may continue to do. That is what HPHC is alluding to, that we are to grow beyond such basic uses of our power as menacing others.

I don't know exactly what Red Dawn is laughing at, nor do I understand how you know what he means, but this concept extends beyond HPHC, or even what he wrote here. It is a broad concept of social order.

It is better that people understand this sooner rather than later. Just as they may target others, some may desire to target those they perceive as undesirable as well. This is one reason Cobra is saying this will help him.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364873 time=1654850164 user_id=21286]

Wildfire said:
I get voices of the enemy screaming at me to kill myself for all my past misdeeds which even are also caused by other mistakes. I traced back and saw the pile up being caused by listening to the enemy ONCE out of a small IQ moment years ago.

Even if this bullshit is used against me, I know where they want me to fail. They even get to even stupider measures of taking the form and voices of my truly loved ones and people I hurt in the past but got over with hitting me and telling me to just suicide.

I am blamed for bleeding out internally, blamed for doing the right thing even if it was never acceptable to people around me. Those fuckers really want to drive me to do something that can get me in jail for public disturbance and assault but they can keep trying while I void meditate and diss the fuck out of them in my private artworks as a variety of monsters.

Does this still happen, and strongly as well? Do you mind if I ask what you are doing for protection?

Here it is:

Tiwaz vibrations around myself times ten or thirty, then sovelo times consistency with previous number and thurizas times yet again consistency with another number. thought of doing something just like that time the JoS did a runic curse vatican ritual in one of HPHC's pdfs of sermons with an affirmation of having my aura of protection returning harm and negativity back on whoever is whooping me.

Thank you, i feel like we need more topics like these.

I also made promises in the past that i would meditate etc but sadly it was always something that would intrerupt me because of low intimacy. Now i have enough intimacy but my progress... is slow, i don't know if it's because low motivation, attention span, hyper active mind or the one that i am the most guilty of because of my own doing is lazyness. The world is dying yet i am here barely managing making a Final Ritual per day because i can't control my damn mind, i will do yoga and more void meditation.

I suppose if the world is going to shit i will get what i deserve because of my ignorance.

Maybe out of my stupidity realized, I shouldn't be using thurisaz at all for a barrier, either nauthiz or ansuz can do for replacements and having fun visualizing the bullshit of the enemy and their gremlin cross/carpet-licking goyim shooting back at them. If this betters me then I have been shooting myself and should hang for wasting people's time like an asshole. OKAY, when I meant HANG I won't kill myself. I meant to hide away in shame and improve until I've made sure anymore like this does not happen again.

RED DAWN said:
hailourtruegod said:
RED DAWN said:

Does it bother you when you see people trying to help others and if so why does it? It's a genuine question. Are you just a hater here to troll or are you trying to get your points across in an adult real manner? Acting like a normie will only push more well deserved ridicule on your part. Then looking at your past posts you blame us for the way we treat you even though you act like this.

It doesn't bother me.

A little bit of both, I guess? Why does everyone have to be serious all the time?

I don't remember blaming people for trolling me, it would be funny if I did say that. Probably a trolling moment if true.

Ok. I don't mean to derail the post but just wanted to say that I must have mistaken you with another person in regards to what I said at the end of my post. Sorry about that.

Dahaarkan said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Wow I don't know if this could of come at a better time.

I have a question, do the Gods forgive those who swore on their names but failed to follow through? I am ashamed to say that in the past I have sworn on the Gods for strength but ended up failing myself and breaking my oath. It's an indescribable feeling of swearing on Satan you'll never do this or that again and then you end up doing exactly what you swore you wouldn't. This happened a lot back in my darker days.

Do the Gods forgive my ignorance?

The gods understand what you are and aren't capable of, and in the event that one makes outlandish promises these aren't really taken seriously I don't think. Still, it is vastly preferable not to make a fool of yourself before the old Gods when you can avoid this.

Oaths are an over complication of something that is best kept simple. Contribute to the struggle in what ways you can. Do your best and improve yourself. If you fail, do not dwell on it and start again, and keep moving.

Do not make promises as these only create a self imposed sense of commitment that will lead to fear and anxiety of failure. The kind of mental poisons which can manifest into actual failure, it's a self fulfilling prophecy for a majority of people.

One creates the mindset of success by purging defeatist thoughts and fears from their mind. This takes time, meditation and focus. To make oaths and promises to the Gods as a self-incentive to not fail, is a half assed alternative to the above and solves nothing. You will simply fail again.

Focus. You can do it. You are doing it.

This felt good to read. Thanks for your words brother.

Wildfire said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364873 time=1654850164 user_id=21286]

Wildfire said:
I get voices of the enemy screaming at me to kill myself for all my past misdeeds which even are also caused by other mistakes. I traced back and saw the pile up being caused by listening to the enemy ONCE out of a small IQ moment years ago.

Even if this bullshit is used against me, I know where they want me to fail. They even get to even stupider measures of taking the form and voices of my truly loved ones and people I hurt in the past but got over with hitting me and telling me to just suicide.

I am blamed for bleeding out internally, blamed for doing the right thing even if it was never acceptable to people around me. Those fuckers really want to drive me to do something that can get me in jail for public disturbance and assault but they can keep trying while I void meditate and diss the fuck out of them in my private artworks as a variety of monsters.

Does this still happen, and strongly as well? Do you mind if I ask what you are doing for protection?

Here it is:

Tiwaz vibrations around myself times ten or thirty, then sovelo times consistency with previous number and thurizas times yet again consistency with another number. thought of doing something just like that time the JoS did a runic curse vatican ritual in one of HPHC's pdfs of sermons with an affirmation of having my aura of protection returning harm and negativity back on whoever is whooping me.

Welp, since I disclosed my protection methods here, I better switch to a different method now. Yes, recently the attacks get stronger like my self hate over a screw up gets accelerated making me want to just end it. It's like the voices want me to over punish myself and disappear forever, I'm sometimes left with no choice but to try ignoring this flaying to use as war fuel to rip the enemy to shreds in RTRs. This happens in important places like before interviews for chances of getting a new job that pays better and so forth. I am alone with my wits in this.

Everything I'm doing is so I could be successful, have something to donate to the JoS and materially up myself so I can learn advanced occult knowledge safely and someday do something great for the JoS. I'm trying to work for my own money rackets to be the first to kick start a bigger picture of obstacles that need to be done. It's not like I have conditions met whenever I want to test future occult experiments on asshole people I have been keeping tabs on for a while. I thank the JoS for giving me the tools to soon show them how all those two years in highschool felt and how it has heavily impacted me throughout the next years of my life when they had the money and their cronies to pull their stupid pranks on me that evolved into physical abuse and inhuman alienating, all because I simply had higher grades than them and liked different stuff. :lol:

Don't worry, they won't die. They will soon experience the same hardships like the world is choking their souls at once from attaining anything beautiful in life until they change their ways and stop being degenerates that need to thieve from the energy of people like kikes, until they gain their sight or they better be put out in a legal way like the spiritual cannibals they chose to be. I wanted this to be monumental on them, ever since the day I was left with broken bones and cuts in a restroom thanks to them, ever since five minutes of death. The school failed to do them justice so I made it my promise to do it someday, lo and behold, I found you guys in the lowest points of my life when this kike "god" failed to do shit, even since I was a fucking baby. XD

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I have been a clown for a long time. I Humbly sit at the school desk of the God's, in their true temple. I want to Learn.

Jewish energy hurts my head and is nasty. Satan's energy is the most Beautiful thing ever. I use to bathe in it and feel whole. Then some things happened and I got dirtier and dirtier.

I finally managed to clean most of it off. It's amazing how different everything is once you do that. All I can do is the 3 part ritual and Surya, while I juggle everything else in my life. I have certain things in my chart, as well as traumas that happened in my life, I have not expressed to anyone.

I don't want to feel uncaring and cold. I'm a mixed bag, I'm cold, but at the same time I'm not. Once I drop my guard, I just get hurt and end up colder. But it's no excuse to hurt others in the process. Hopefully I can change, and rectify mistakes I have made.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365115 time=1654923529 user_id=21286]
Florina 22 said:
,,If you have done mistakes, one must rectify... ,,

What if you can't rectify them anymore? If you realize that you have done nothing but make a mistake and make a mistake again and again. If you can't change anything anymore or if you know from the start that you have no chance on this road because you made too many mistakes and that you can't do anything to fix your mistakes .... I wonder why I keep going on this way even though I know I have no chance or place here ... Maybe a hope ... I'm still clinging to that hope ... If what you are as a person has nothing to do with Satanism and you feel that you can't change anything because your brain doesn't help you ... What else can you do? I can't give up but I feel like I can't continue... I don t know what to do...

You are likely being too hard on yourself, or otherwise letting your anxiety get the best of you.

You can email me if you want to be more specific about what is troubling you.

I'm bothering ... Besides ... Maybe I should just try to somehow get out of the situation where I'm into just ... there are times when I'm just going crazy because I can't find a way out or a solution ... I'm convinced that it doesnt exist ... But probably in my case I should just shut up ... But ...

Florina 22 said:
I'm bothering ... Besides ... Maybe I should just try to somehow get out of the situation where I'm into just ... there are times when I'm just going crazy because I can't find a way out or a solution ... I'm convinced that it doesnt exist ... But probably in my case I should just shut up ... But ...

If you do not know a solution to your problem, then you should most certainly not "shut up". You should open up to another SS, or the Gods, so you can learn and advance when you are stuck. Anyone who claims to not face or overcome major problems is most likely lying, so there is no shame here.

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm coming to destroy the Hooded Cobra, the sworn enemy simply must be destroyed. I've got to get him right now. He is not safe !

Oyyyy Veyyyy says Fanboy

Fanboy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm coming to destroy the Hooded Cobra, the sworn enemy simply must be destroyed. I've got to get him right now. He is not safe !

Are you retarded?

Do you want to stay a meaningless person.

It´s not funny to attention whore, while people should do the rituals.

Someone said you are a musician, I think this working could help you to write better replys and may also help you in finding good song lyrics. Use your time productive and do it instead off wasting everyones including your time:

Rune Working Selfexpression, Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74651

I'd like to thank you for another inspiring sermon. It was just this morning that I had attempted to go outside our family for help with an issue. It pertains to some legal trouble I got myself into a few years back, but as I explain the circumstances you can see how completely screwed I got, and the real need for help with this. First I'll paste what I wrote to the ACLU, before being asked for money I don't have, I'll fill in some blanks along the way.
"I am a white male with 2 brain injuries and in a wheelchair. I was arrested for popping ONE tire, yet convicted of scratching 3 cars And the tire. I've had numerous issues with the "town" police, and now was kept from my dear aunt's funeral by the prosicution...my 1st appearance I mentioned that I needed to leave the state but because I could only make payments from social security the bitch got rude and set the next date for months later, and my father in law is sick out of state, but I'm now bound to this state. Now I'm stuck here for the next year on probation, year suspended which is a big issue, at my mother's house where the nearest bus is over two miles away, with only my disabled wife (both of us being well into our 40's) pushing me down dangerous roads with no sidewalks." That's the jist of it. I mentioned that Ive suffered brain injuries, which is not only Partially to blame for how I lost my shit after being treated like the way we were by this lady in a parking lot most likely because of how we looked, but also in court once I heard how those cock-suckers were doing me, kinda blacked out and don't even recall accepting such a fucked up deal. I tried googling Americans with disabilities act but that seems more based on employment issues. NO American deserves this shit... ESPECIALLY this SS!!! Idk if we have a legal based forum but I hope I can get some kind of help here. I'm in Connecticut if that helps any, as far as laws go. Think just in case I'll copy post this as a sperate topic? Thank you.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back