Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SERMON: The Alchemical Tarot

Satanic Truth

Hello and happy Yuletide! To those who knew me before, I was the owner of the Instagram accounts under the name @satanic_truth , but Instagram has deleted my account and blocked all of my devices from creating new ones. Because I feel like some of my old posts may help some people, I am going to post a few here. If you enjoy this post, please do leave feedback! The following cards are in order.

Beginning of post

"Many of my readers will know, of course, that the word "tarot" does not mean a game of cards, serving mantical purposes, but a symbolic book of initiation which contains the greatest secrets in a symbolic form. The first tablet of this book introduces the magician representing him as the master of the elements and offering the key to the first arcanum"
~ Franz Bardon, Initiation into Hermetics.

The Major Arcana are the suit of the tarot that correspond with Akasha, the etheric "god principle" , the element responsible for all of creation.

The suits of the Minor Arcana on the other hand follow this correspondency: (1)
  • Swords - Air, mantra, vibration, the power of sound which can pierce like a sword
  • Wands - Fire, the spine, Kundalini, sexual energy, the phallus, the sorcerer's blasting rod
  • Pentacles - Earth, the physical reality, money, the flesh, the materialisation of a working
  • Cups - Water, the chakras (shaped like cups), sexual fluids, emotion, the holy grail and elixir of life

INITIATION
340px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

The fool card is not the first card in the Major Arcana, it is always numbered as "0" as it depicts the man in the foolish state prior to initiation or shortly after beginning the Magnum Opus. The Fool appears carefree and happy, but he is walking dangerously close to the edge of a cliff and will surely die if he does not awaken from his passive, "happy", state.

The sun is to his back and a sack is slung over his shoulder, implying the beginning of a journey and a call to adventure; the sack also representing untapped potential and knowledge. "ignorance is bliss"... until it leads to your demise. The white rose represents purity and innocence.

340px-RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg

The Magician IS the first card in the Major Arcana and depicts the one who has been newly initiated. He appears young and less mature than his wiser counterpart 'The Hermit'. The white robes could be said to represent inexperience and innocence, but around him is the red robes of passion.

Upon the table before him is the four Minor Arcana, showing that he has mastered the four elements; an important step in alchemical mastery as we all know. The double edged white wand represents the magician as a conduit between the higher and lower worlds. The Magician is aware of and understands the Hermetic Maxim: "As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without as shown in his hand gesture which mirrors the Baphomet and Shiva.

KUNDALINI AWAKENING

RWS_Tarot_06_Lovers.jpg

After the Magician comes four subsequent cards: the high priestess, the hierophant, the emperor and the empress. As you can see, these cards are male and female counterparts to each other, coming in two pairs. After these figures comes card number 6, The Lovers, which can be seen as an internal union between the prior male and female energies (High priestess, Hierophant, etc). In Yogic tradition, the SIXTH chakra is where the Ida and Pingala (female and male) serpents meet to unify into a single hermaphrodite energy, which is SOLAR.

Now look at the above image and you will understand the symbolism; the angel being the Shushumna risen consciousness which unites the two lovers at the sixth chakra. Also, notice how the man is looking at the woman while she is looking at the divine. In the story of Genesis (stolen allegory for Kundalini), Eve (Ida) is capable of speaking to the serpent and she acts as a guide to Adam who can not, directing him to eat from the tree of Knowledge. This is because the Shakti feminine energy is the spiritual, unconscious and occult half of the soul, which guides the logical and active male consciousness into action.

RWS_Tarot_07_Chariot.jpg

On the SEVENTH card comes the chariot, which in my opinion symbolises the Kundalini energy which rides up the spine, bringing enlightenment. The chariot rises after the union of male and female energy, and after the SEVEN major chakras are open. The Chariot drives between a black and a white sphinx, symbolising the Ida and Pingala Nadis that the shushumna energy travels through. (2)

RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg

The Hermit is a card which depicts the keenly spiritually mature individual. He is deeply introspective and cautious, a necessary skill when it comes to spiritual advancement (as our great High Priest is sure to remind us). He carries a large golden rod, symbolising the risen serpent energy up the spine. The 'staff of moses' carries the same allegory in the filthy bible.

This figure is like Rhadmanthus, a judge of the underworld in Greek mythology who's name literally means "lord of the rod" (2). The lantern is allegorical for bringing light and introspection to the darkness of the soul. While the fool looks to the sky carelessly, the Hermit carefully ignites the path ahead of him and watches the floor under his feet. The fool believes he knows everything, the Hermit knows that he knows very little.

NIGREDO// SPIRITUAL DEATH
RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg

The Hanged Man's face is one of deep entrancement, not suffering, as to show that he is there on his own accord. Just as Odin hung himself upon Yggdrasil for nine days and nine nights in order to achieve Knowledge, the alchemist prepares himself for the Nigredo stage of the Magnum Opus in which darkness will overtake his soul and he will "die" and be "reborn", metaphorically speaking.
There is a halo burning brightly above the man's head, depicting enlightenment and higher learning taking place. Indeed, death and rebirth is a very common theme in alchemy as it is present to some degree at all stages of advancement. No pain, no gain!

RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg

After the Hanged Man slays himself (symbolically speaking), comes spiritual death and true Nigredo. The Sun which was present in the Fool card is setting, the people are dying, death has visited the soul of the alchemist and Ragnarok has begun in his soul. This is the dying of the light, the death of Baldr, the beginning of the putrefaction process.

RWS_Tarot_15_Devil.jpg

The Alchemist confronts the shadow, the darkness of the soul. Just as Inanna, Heracles, and Persephone descended into the underworld, so too must the alchemist. He must confront the deepest recesses of his own consciousness and descend to the internal underworld before ascending to the bliss of heavenly risen consciousness. The Devil card, while being a deeply offensive depiction of Satan, does have some relevance. The horns, the fire, the goatish features, all of these are symbols of the base chakra that come to us from ancient times. This, however, has little to do with Satan.

RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg

The tower represents the human soul, with the crown on top further proving this (the crown chakra from which energy descends from, as shown by Zeus in mythology who does represent the crown). In the depths of Nigredo, the alchemist is faces with chaos and the descending energy of the crown chakra. The energy creates chaos, but once this subsides, the alchemist can move onto higher stages of advancement. This is one of a few allegories in the Tarot that I am not yet 100% in understanding of, due to lack of experience. Input very much welcome.

REBIRTH
RWS_Tarot_17_Star.jpg

Once the chaos of the tower settles, and the darkness reaches its peak, the light can begin to bloom again in the soul. The star symbolises the condensed energy which is circulated among the seven major chakras (the seven smaller stars you can see in the image above). While being something I scarcely understand, this is an allegory which HPS Maxine did speak of at length. (3)

340px-RWS_Tarot_19_Sun.jpg

Just as the sun sets in the card "Death", it has once again risen in the soul to give birth to a new golden age. This is symbolised by the rebirth of Baldr after Ragnarok, the building of the temple of Solomon, the temple of the sun, the diamond body of the east, etc. Spiritual light has returned to full glory. The child being naked and young symbolises rebirth. The sun is of course related to the holy grail, the Solar Plexus chakra which catches the elixir of life secreted by the pineal gland, ruled by the moon which was the previous card. The Solar Plexus chakra is the powerhouse of immortality.

RWS_Tarot_20_Judgement.jpg

In the Egyptian belief on the afterlife, a soul's highest goal would be that of rebirth into an immortal body. Before this, however, the soul would be judged in the hall of Maat by being weighted against a feather. If the soul was lighter than the feather, he would be reborn as an immortal in the hall of Osiris. "Weight" is an allegory for the purity of a soul. Negative energy, dross, hangups, karmic weights, personal flaws and lack of power all WEIGH on a soul and factor into the divine judgement we all face.

This "judgement of God" takes place every time we die, as the weight of our karma determines the quality of our next life. If the Egyptian soul was judged too "heavy", it would be fed to the Crocodile Goddess Ammit and devoured (destroyed due to lack of energy).

RWS_Tarot_21_World.jpg

The World is the final Tarot card in the Major Arcana and depicts the end goal of alchemy; rebirth. Nakedness is a symbol of rebirth as we are all born naked. When Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge they knew they were naked. The naked woman in the center is circled by a wreath that is both egglike and resembling a Vagina, from which all humans are born.

The Woman holds the same wand as the Magician, but two of them, perhaps telling us that this is the magician who has now completed the great work. The Figures on the four corners are the four fixed signs of the Zodiac (Aquarius the man, Scorpio the eagle, Taurus the bull and Leo the lion) and this also suggests that this person has balanced the four corners of her soul and all of the elements.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and do feel free to give feedback. I hope also that I have not come off as pretentious or a wannabe HP. Only a person who wants to share his opinions.

HAIL SATAN!

(1) - HPs Maxine
(2) - HP HoodedCobra666, a forum reply
(3) - An example can be found here https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/New_Testament.html

Not to be edgy, but death is one of my favourite tarot cards. It is almost never negative in context. I love reading people's individual meanings because I always end up finding new meaning for my own readings every time. Tarot is so beautiful and meaningful, I am so glad we have this means of divination for our use.

(PS. I don't mean to derail, the meanings are great. You (or anyone else) should know the rider-waite deck (where these pictures are taken from) is jewish in origin. there is hebrew on the wheel of fortune card, pomegranates (spiritual symbolic food used by jews) etc.)

Soul Wings said:
Not to be edgy, but death is one of my favourite tarot cards. It is almost never negative in context. I love reading people's individual meanings because I always end up finding new meaning for my own readings every time. Tarot is so beautiful and meaningful, I am so glad we have this means of divination for our use.

(PS. I don't mean to derail, the meanings are great. You (or anyone else) should know the rider-waite deck (where these pictures are taken from) is jewish in origin. there is hebrew on the wheel of fortune card, pomegranates (spiritual symbolic food used by jews) etc.)

It's not Jewish but it certainly has abrahamic symbolism as it is of western occultism, which is mostly Jewish. Still, the meanings are the same. Pomegranates are not Jewish lol, look to the Greek myths and see the same. I'm only using the rider Waite as it has preserved the alchemical meanings very well

Satanic Truth said:
Hello and happy Yuletide! To those who knew me before, I was the owner of the Instagram accounts under the name @satanic_truth , but Instagram has deleted my account and blocked all of my devices from creating new ones. Because I feel like some of my old posts may help some people, I am going to post a few here. If you enjoy this post, please do leave feedback! The following cards are in order.

Beginning of post

"Many of my readers will know, of course, that the word "tarot" does not mean a game of cards, serving mantical purposes, but a symbolic book of initiation which contains the greatest secrets in a symbolic form. The first tablet of this book introduces the magician representing him as the master of the elements and offering the key to the first arcanum"
~ Franz Bardon, Initiation into Hermetics.

The Major Arcana are the suit of the tarot that correspond with Akasha, the etheric "god principle" , the element responsible for all of creation.

The suits of the Minor Arcana on the other hand follow this correspondency: (1)
  • Swords - Air, mantra, vibration, the power of sound which can pierce like a sword
  • Wands - Fire, the spine, Kundalini, sexual energy, the phallus, the sorcerer's blasting rod
  • Pentacles - Earth, the physical reality, money, the flesh, the materialisation of a working
  • Cups - Water, the chakras (shaped like cups), sexual fluids, emotion, the holy grail and elixir of life

INITIATION
340px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

The fool card is not the first card in the Major Arcana, it is always numbered as "0" as it depicts the man in the foolish state prior to initiation or shortly after beginning the Magnum Opus. The Fool appears carefree and happy, but he is walking dangerously close to the edge of a cliff and will surely die if he does not awaken from his passive, "happy", state.

The sun is to his back and a sack is slung over his shoulder, implying the beginning of a journey and a call to adventure; the sack also representing untapped potential and knowledge. "ignorance is bliss"... until it leads to your demise. The white rose represents purity and innocence.

340px-RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg

The Magician IS the first card in the Major Arcana and depicts the one who has been newly initiated. He appears young and less mature than his wiser counterpart 'The Hermit'. The white robes could be said to represent inexperience and innocence, but around him is the red robes of passion.

Upon the table before him is the four Minor Arcana, showing that he has mastered the four elements; an important step in alchemical mastery as we all know. The double edged white wand represents the magician as a conduit between the higher and lower worlds. The Magician is aware of and understands the Hermetic Maxim: "As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without as shown in his hand gesture which mirrors the Baphomet and Shiva.

KUNDALINI AWAKENING

RWS_Tarot_06_Lovers.jpg

After the Magician comes four subsequent cards: the high priestess, the hierophant, the emperor and the empress. As you can see, these cards are male and female counterparts to each other, coming in two pairs. After these figures comes card number 6, The Lovers, which can be seen as an internal union between the prior male and female energies (High priestess, Hierophant, etc). In Yogic tradition, the SIXTH chakra is where the Ida and Pingala (female and male) serpents meet to unify into a single hermaphrodite energy, which is SOLAR.

Now look at the above image and you will understand the symbolism; the angel being the Shushumna risen consciousness which unites the two lovers at the sixth chakra. Also, notice how the man is looking at the woman while she is looking at the divine. In the story of Genesis (stolen allegory for Kundalini), Eve (Ida) is capable of speaking to the serpent and she acts as a guide to Adam who can not, directing him to eat from the tree of Knowledge. This is because the Shakti feminine energy is the spiritual, unconscious and occult half of the soul, which guides the logical and active male consciousness into action.

RWS_Tarot_07_Chariot.jpg

On the SEVENTH card comes the chariot, which in my opinion symbolises the Kundalini energy which rides up the spine, bringing enlightenment. The chariot rises after the union of male and female energy, and after the SEVEN major chakras are open. The Chariot drives between a black and a white sphinx, symbolising the Ida and Pingala Nadis that the shushumna energy travels through. (2)

RWS_Tarot_09_Hermit.jpg

The Hermit is a card which depicts the keenly spiritually mature individual. He is deeply introspective and cautious, a necessary skill when it comes to spiritual advancement (as our great High Priest is sure to remind us). He carries a large golden rod, symbolising the risen serpent energy up the spine. The 'staff of moses' carries the same allegory in the filthy bible.

This figure is like Rhadmanthus, a judge of the underworld in Greek mythology who's name literally means "lord of the rod" (2). The lantern is allegorical for bringing light and introspection to the darkness of the soul. While the fool looks to the sky carelessly, the Hermit carefully ignites the path ahead of him and watches the floor under his feet. The fool believes he knows everything, the Hermit knows that he knows very little.

NIGREDO// SPIRITUAL DEATH
RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg

The Hanged Man's face is one of deep entrancement, not suffering, as to show that he is there on his own accord. Just as Odin hung himself upon Yggdrasil for nine days and nine nights in order to achieve Knowledge, the alchemist prepares himself for the Nigredo stage of the Magnum Opus in which darkness will overtake his soul and he will "die" and be "reborn", metaphorically speaking.
There is a halo burning brightly above the man's head, depicting enlightenment and higher learning taking place. Indeed, death and rebirth is a very common theme in alchemy as it is present to some degree at all stages of advancement. No pain, no gain!

RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg

After the Hanged Man slays himself (symbolically speaking), comes spiritual death and true Nigredo. The Sun which was present in the Fool card is setting, the people are dying, death has visited the soul of the alchemist and Ragnarok has begun in his soul. This is the dying of the light, the death of Baldr, the beginning of the putrefaction process.

RWS_Tarot_15_Devil.jpg

The Alchemist confronts the shadow, the darkness of the soul. Just as Inanna, Heracles, and Persephone descended into the underworld, so too must the alchemist. He must confront the deepest recesses of his own consciousness and descend to the internal underworld before ascending to the bliss of heavenly risen consciousness. The Devil card, while being a deeply offensive depiction of Satan, does have some relevance. The horns, the fire, the goatish features, all of these are symbols of the base chakra that come to us from ancient times. This, however, has little to do with Satan.

RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg

The tower represents the human soul, with the crown on top further proving this (the crown chakra from which energy descends from, as shown by Zeus in mythology who does represent the crown). In the depths of Nigredo, the alchemist is faces with chaos and the descending energy of the crown chakra. The energy creates chaos, but once this subsides, the alchemist can move onto higher stages of advancement. This is one of a few allegories in the Tarot that I am not yet 100% in understanding of, due to lack of experience. Input very much welcome.

REBIRTH
RWS_Tarot_17_Star.jpg

Once the chaos of the tower settles, and the darkness reaches its peak, the light can begin to bloom again in the soul. The star symbolises the condensed energy which is circulated among the seven major chakras (the seven smaller stars you can see in the image above). While being something I scarcely understand, this is an allegory which HPS Maxine did speak of at length. (3)

340px-RWS_Tarot_19_Sun.jpg

Just as the sun sets in the card "Death", it has once again risen in the soul to give birth to a new golden age. This is symbolised by the rebirth of Baldr after Ragnarok, the building of the temple of Solomon, the temple of the sun, the diamond body of the east, etc. Spiritual light has returned to full glory. The child being naked and young symbolises rebirth. The sun is of course related to the holy grail, the Solar Plexus chakra which catches the elixir of life secreted by the pineal gland, ruled by the moon which was the previous card. The Solar Plexus chakra is the powerhouse of immortality.

RWS_Tarot_20_Judgement.jpg

In the Egyptian belief on the afterlife, a soul's highest goal would be that of rebirth into an immortal body. Before this, however, the soul would be judged in the hall of Maat by being weighted against a feather. If the soul was lighter than the feather, he would be reborn as an immortal in the hall of Osiris. "Weight" is an allegory for the purity of a soul. Negative energy, dross, hangups, karmic weights, personal flaws and lack of power all WEIGH on a soul and factor into the divine judgement we all face.

This "judgement of God" takes place every time we die, as the weight of our karma determines the quality of our next life. If the Egyptian soul was judged too "heavy", it would be fed to the Crocodile Goddess Ammit and devoured (destroyed due to lack of energy).

RWS_Tarot_21_World.jpg

The World is the final Tarot card in the Major Arcana and depicts the end goal of alchemy; rebirth. Nakedness is a symbol of rebirth as we are all born naked. When Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge they knew they were naked. The naked woman in the center is circled by a wreath that is both egglike and resembling a Vagina, from which all humans are born.

The Woman holds the same wand as the Magician, but two of them, perhaps telling us that this is the magician who has now completed the great work. The Figures on the four corners are the four fixed signs of the Zodiac (Aquarius the man, Scorpio the eagle, Taurus the bull and Leo the lion) and this also suggests that this person has balanced the four corners of her soul and all of the elements.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and do feel free to give feedback. I hope also that I have not come off as pretentious or a wannabe HP. Only a person who wants to share his opinions.

HAIL SATAN!

(1) - HPs Maxine
(2) - HP HoodedCobra666, a forum reply
(3) - An example can be found here https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/New_Testament.html

Oldsoul_magick here. Jewgram deleted my first account, then my second account, I was not spamming, not commenting much on any post. It is good for us, for if they crack down against "Antisemitism", more people will realize that the jews are censoring the truth.

Hello! I know you, I follow you on instagram. I took screenshots of some of your posts and translated them into my language and shared them on my instagram for others to see, but always indicating that they are yours.

I am eternally grateful to you for those posts.

Great!!!
I wanted to start studying Tarot next year!
Thank you so much for sharing! I will save your messages carefully.

Waa! I'm so glad you started posting! I recently bought my first deck and I'm anxious to explore it.

lybium666 said:
Could you upload the pictures again with the sermon, please?

No need to reupload the pictures of the Tarots, I have saved this sermon as a PDF.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnv39tj0gi9ax0u/The_Alchemical_Tarot.pdf/file

Nimrod33 said:
lybium666 said:
Could you upload the pictures again with the sermon, please?

No need to reupload the pictures of the Tarots, I have saved this sermon as a PDF.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnv39tj0gi9ax0u/The_Alchemical_Tarot.pdf/file

Thanx Brother! A great help! ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back