Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Share Your Artwork

CinnamonCake said:
Kavya Shukra said:
Serbon said:
My recommendation to those of you who can draw nicely:
We don't have any drawing of Satan playing violin, this would be amazing if we had something like this. Another idea is to add Tartini listening to Satan play violin on this drawing too

Screenshot-20220318-194157-d69861e062f2821f00d6b38f4b252f2a.jpg

I drew this concept art for Satan. I had an idea that drew from different inspirations. The Sanskrit word for Aquarius, Kimbha, means womb as well, so I had the idea of a water pot also being a womb. Drawing Satan in this instance is tough, mainly because every time I try to draw men especially without facial hair, they always turns feminine. I need to work on that, but I tried my best on this one, on top of the waterfall is the world map in case you were wondering.

Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but whatever is on the vase in this picture looks like Soviet flag. Why?

It's not. It's the Moon crescent and Venus, which has it's origins in Sumerian and India. Aquarius in India is Kumbha which means Womb or Water Jug. I had the rose act as an umbilical cord. The world map is on the surface of the water. And Venus and the Moon is in Taurus near Orion, it's home sign and exalted sign.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hebi666 said:
I wrote this poem addressed to society before I discovered Satanism. I was brought up in a extremely Muslim family and country. Since childhood no matter how much my family imposed Islam on me, I could never bring myself to believe it. But I believed there's a god and it was frustrating not knowing the truth back then. I wrote this in said frustration. It's not a coincidence I discovered satanism, I was a satanist soul from start.

"bête noire"

When you are birthed into a traditional family of slaves, you age to believe you are one too,
Even holy water burns your mouth, when you are forced to shove a foul amulet down your throat,
What did God behest? None of you really knows. But there is holiness in every one of us,
I roar, “I will break my shackles, I will vanish from this phony heaven, I won’t compromise.”
The village priest chants, “The prophecy must be stopped, her father is turning in his grave.”
But mother, you are bound by assumptions of our fossilized ancestors,
And I am homesick for a place I cannot comprehend,
If I cannot spar alone, I will be sheltered by my army, fathered by the powers of darkness.
I love this and I totally get you. Being born in a muslim environment/family is the worst.
Thank you.

Kavya Shukra said:
CinnamonCake said:
Kavya Shukra said:

I drew this concept art for Satan. I had an idea that drew from different inspirations. The Sanskrit word for Aquarius, Kimbha, means womb as well, so I had the idea of a water pot also being a womb. Drawing Satan in this instance is tough, mainly because every time I try to draw men especially without facial hair, they always turns feminine. I need to work on that, but I tried my best on this one, on top of the waterfall is the world map in case you were wondering.

Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but whatever is on the vase in this picture looks like Soviet flag. Why?

It's not. It's the Moon crescent and Venus, which has it's origins in Sumerian and India. Aquarius in India is Kumbha which means Womb or Water Jug. I had the rose act as an umbilical cord. The world map is on the surface of the water. And Venus and the Moon is in Taurus near Orion, it's home sign and exalted sign.

Okay then.

Kavya Shukra said:
I drew this concept art for Satan. I had an idea that drew from different inspirations. The Sanskrit word for Aquarius, Kimbha, means womb as well, so I had the idea of a water pot also being a womb. ... on top of the waterfall is the world map in case you were wondering.
...It's the Moon crescent and Venus, which has it's origins in Sumerian and India. Aquarius in India is Kumbha which means Womb or Water Jug. I had the rose act as an umbilical cord. The world map is on the surface of the water. And Venus and the Moon is in Taurus near Orion, it's home sign and exalted sign.

I like this concept and symbolism :)

Kavya Shukra said:
Serbon said:
My recommendation to those of you who can draw nicely:
We don't have any drawing of Satan playing violin, this would be amazing if we had something like this. Another idea is to add Tartini listening to Satan play violin on this drawing too

Drawing provokes pure feeling of positivity, and symbolism encourages to identify meaning by pulling awarenes into this pic deeper, these vibrant colors very good fitting in their contrast to each other and are very suitable for this kind of symbolism. Very nice picture! Definetly peace of art.

Veritá_666 said:
Learn-the-Truth.png

What do you think?

Graphics are amazing, but the font has always been a bit much for me. It's like I'm looking at a medieval scroll 📜. Especially the T in Truth looks like a C. But that's me :lol:

Veritá_666 said:
Powerofjustice said:
Graphics are amazing, but the font has always been a bit much for me. It's like I'm looking at a medieval scroll 📜. Especially the T in Truth looks like a C. But that's me :lol:

Which font can I use?

I have no clue, this is your vision not mine.

I have decided to dedicate this work to BrightSpace666, thank you so much for your contributions!

I made two versions, they are quite simple but have a touch of elegance, I hope they will be appreciated.

IMG-20220515-115106.png

IMG-20220515-115420.png

Veritá_666 said:
I have decided to dedicate this work to BrightSpace666, thank you so much for your contributions!

I made two versions, they are quite simple but have a touch of elegance, I hope they will be appreciated.

IMG-20220515-115106.png

IMG-20220515-115420.png

They are not simple, they are very good. Thank you very much, I have kept them for myself. :D

Thersthara said:
Hi!

This still counts as art, am i wrong?

I drew these seals on wood for my wall. Don't worry, it's not in a circle, only the inside of the wood is ring patterned as natural.

These logs come from a thick branch of a dead tree. I didn't want this beauty to go to waste... so I cut it and sanded it into these planks

So what do you think? :)

IMG_3496.jpg

WAAA! You made that?! That is badass!! :D I love it its great

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
WOW THİS İS PERFECT ! 😯🥳

It's really a very successful drawing, good luck to your hands ^^

This looks great! I have yet to get good at drawing people :)

But I'm sure you'll be fine, sister. and we haven't spoken lately sister, how are you ?

Yeah we haven't :D. I'm good how bout you :3

Shadowcat said:
This is an artwork i made for my venus square about a week or so before i started the square and runic working
I'm still better at drawing cats :lol:
photo-2022-05-19-04-39-40.jpg

I see so much aliveness in this one, somehow you did it that special, that it seems to be living image..

TerKorian666 said:
Shadowcat said:
This is an artwork i made for my venus square about a week or so before i started the square and runic working

I see so much aliveness in this one, somehow you did it that special, that it seems to be living image..

Like my other drawings I worked with pencil pens and oil pastels. Then I enhanced the contrast, color, and other aspects digitally on my phone and PC to make it more high res so to speak :)

Shadowcat said:

Reminds me of Ronnie James Dio when he was young.

Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Reminds me of Ronnie James Dio when he was young.

I have no clue who that is

A couple of his songs that are my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z03ZRYh4GKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXs_a_K4gRg

Veritá_666 said:
Here are three versions of this work, when in doubt I published all three.
Please tell me what you think.

Progetto-senza-titolo-1.png

Progetto-senza-titolo-2.png

Progetto-senza-titolo-3.png

HAIL SATAN!
I like the background the best, because of the fire element symbols: the fire itself and the lightning,but the simple black background looks good too,but for me the best picture is the first one.
Although I think if the fire(flames) reaches the "Fight for" text,then it might look even better(my own thoughts).

Veritá_666 said:
IMG-20220623-230936.png

IMG-20220623-231023.png

A simple work dedicated to Andras.
I found a way to eliminate the backgrounds.
It's also nice to see that you put it as your profile picture. :D :cool:

In fact, I put your profile picture from before as a lock screen and wallpaper on my own mobile device.It looks great on my mobile device. :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

IMG-20220625-184530.png

IMG-20220625-184654.png

I did a couple of them on Astarte as well, the point is that online images are not always perfect and the statues left are not always completely intact, but I hope they are equally up to scratch.
I'll probably do some on Azazel as well.

Veritá_666 said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I appreciate the fact that you loaded the phone 100 per cent to take the screens.
I really very like this picture.I'm glad you appreciate this too,that I put up on my mobile. :D :D
Of course it's a fantasy picture, but it exudes so much positivity.Reminds me of a real Satanic(Pegan,Gentille) girl(woman),that is, it exudes a Satanic feeling(the whole picture).

Tell me, did you also edit this picture?
But I'm worried, don't tell me you have an altar in my honour at home? just kidding :lol:
Unfortunately, I don't even have an altar for Satan.Even ritual props are hardly.But I am not so attached to ritual props,because the will and the intention are more important than the ritual props.These ritual props are just a formality, I don't really consider them that important.
Unfortunately I live with my parents and they are still suspicious of incense, burning bowls, candles, etc.
Anyway, I find it very difficult to get along with them, my thinking and outlook on life is very different from theirs, I can't get on the same wavelength with them.I wrote more about this here.
Of course, they are not fanatical communists and xianists, but communism and xianism still permeate their thinking, especially since they grew up under communism.
As far as communism is concerned, you should be glad you were born in a country where there was no communism.
Hungary became communist after WW2 and it still has its aftermath.
But if you look at Germany, you can also see the differences between the former East Germany and West Germany, how far ahead the part of West Germany that was not communist, as opposed to the part that was GDR territory, is.
If you have been in these areas, you can see it with the naked eye.
Personally, I have been to the former GDR area, but I have never been further, to West Germany (not that I really wanted to).But my blood brother has been to West Germany and he said that can see the differences between the former GDR and West Germany.However, the whole of Hungary was communist.

Anyway, you have a good sense of humour, I appreciate that too. :cool: :cool: :D
Every time I talk to you, you almost always have a surprise for me. :lol: :D

I sorry for my story, I know that this is an artistic topic and I don't want to overwhelm with this inappropriate story, but I wanted to tell you this and I don't want to open a new topic,just because of this, thanks.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I really very like this picture.I'm glad you appreciate this too,that I put up on my mobile. :D :D
Of course it's a fantasy picture, but it exudes so much positivity.Reminds me of a real Satanic(Pegan,Gentille) girl(woman),that is, it exudes a Satanic feeling(the whole picture).
The only thing I changed was the quality and size, as the forum has limitations for profile pictures. So the image you have is of low quality.

I was basically looking for an anime image representing a Goddess with wings, but I came across an anime called Ishtar fate.

The character looked cute, so I looked for fan art (which usually always has a nice style).
I found a pretty good image, but then it didn't fit the forum because it looked like a hentei, so I kept looking until I found the one you see.
The image you have is different from the anime character in that it has some differences.

You can search online if you want, but be warned, this character is used a lot on hentai sites because of her feminine and pretty appearance (referring to fan art), apparently she is also used on hentei fetish sites because of a scene in the original cartoon.

I didn't choose that image because of the cartoon or anything revolving around it, I chose it because I simply liked it.

The positive energy could come from the fact that you associate it with me, as it was my profile picture, or it could come from the fact that that anime is dedicated to Ishtar (=Astarte).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back