Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JOY OF SATAN LIBRARY : FULLY UPDATED! [4th JULY 2022 - CENSORED NATIONS? NO: WE NEVER GIVE UP!]

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=355309 time=1652727037 user_id=346]
tabby said:
" post_id=355050 time=1652663968 user_id=346]

Excellent! Thank you. :D

Does the orange [MP3] and red [PDF] text contrast look ok in the night mode? Do the colors still look different enough?

On mine, yes, it does. It seems the shade of the orange is slightly more to the "yellow" side of the spectrum rather than red, so in nightmode it warms to a nice rich orange color, and the red is still bright. The eyes pick up on it well with and without nightmode. :)

The yellow of the title names warms to a nice light golden orange and still provides nice contrast to the document labels as well.

For [Link], it turns to a more washed blue/grey kind of color (though nice and bright when not in nightmode), and the [video] turns to a more wine burgundy shade. Though not as bright as the other two labels when in nightmode, the contrast of the colors still makes it easy to pick up on them.

Figured I'd mention the other ones, though they weren't part of your original question.
Wonderful, thank you. During testing, one member's phone had a weird night mode that makes the red and orange look identical, but I knew that shouldn't happen in a properly implemented night mode, so thank you for testing it.

Yes, the [Link] color will change in night mode. There are only so many colors available, so I had to choose a blue of some kind, but as you discovered I made sure that even in night mode it's still distinguishable.

No problem, happy to be of help.

Blues are tricky in nightmode, since the orange light of nightmode is the opposite color to blue, so it ends up muting it when mixed. You've definitely done a great job getting around that. :)

Please keep up the good work.Very happy to hear this news.Please tell me if I can help.I have some experience of working with sql databases.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Baalzebul!!!!

Beautiful and decent posts from other members will also go there too. Maybe we could open a thread for which posts the community considers good and valuable, so we can enrich it. This is after all for Satanists to be able to go there and read.

This is awesome cause some posts are pure gems!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With a lot of happiness I am here to announce that the New Satan's Library has been fully updated. In a sense, the current ongoing eclipse, fits this change: A full eclipse has taken place in the Library.
Grand work, congratulations to everyone involved. The contrast of colours is very nice. Everything works and looks perfectly both from mobile and computer for me.

balo666 said:
I have tons of free time

I speak Spanish and English, how can my skills help? please let me know

I want to thank everyone who sent e-mails and is willing to help! That is very good to see. Also, the more people, the less workload and the more joyous will be the work for everyone involved.

Soon everyone who has volunteered [let me know at [email protected]] will receive e-mails in regards:

1. The next project we are doing in the Library [the more people, the better]. This requires only good knowledge of English, and some willingness to edit some mistakes of punctuation etc from already existing PDF's.

Then, we will update just with new PDF's from members [the community will choose] and we will put my own new PDF's there too.

2. The other language Libraries. That will take a little time, as we are organizing another way so that those who can use the sites of their own language, has full control of it's own library and can update these on the spot. This means that the job of translators will be greatly accelerated, and everything will go smoother from now on.

Of course, the main JoS will be able to look into any issues there are and help with any of this. Please give us only a few days time, we are working on this alongside other matters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great work!

I could do a de-noise pass and re-encode on videos and audios, if there’s interest.
They would sound much better. Videos would take half the space and audios about an eighth.

The text could also be made to take less space.
Each PDF is compressed and impossible to compress further.
Putting multiple PDFs together does not improve compression.
By converting them to HTML and putting multiple HTML files together, the compression ratio could be very high. 1 GB of PDFs could be turned into 100 MB (or less) in HTML format.

To the usual trolls : if you are going to complain about me asking if there's interest, I've already done work in the past that got ignored. Fuck you.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great work!

I could do a de-noise pass and re-encode on videos and audios, if there’s interest.
They would sound much better. Videos would take half the space and audios about an eighth.

By converting them to HTML and putting multiple HTML files together, the compression ratio could be very high. 1 GB of PDFs could be turned into 100 MB (or less) in HTML format.

To the usual trolls : if you are going to complain about me asking if there's interest, I've already done work in the past that got ignored. Fuck you.

Unfortunately, we cannot remove the PDF's as it's a very popular format. About the videos, they are already saved externally in most cases, and therefore that is not a cost problem.

But you could assemble all of this into a HTML/Videos package that is small and compact, and we could definitely put this on the Library. We are currently having a HD version of this all with the PDF's, that will be many GB's in size. So a compact one that you recommend is definitely needed as an "All in one" package.

Just contact me in my e-mail and we will put this there, as I think a tiny package like this is good to be kept for people who have space woes in their phones etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The compactness would benefit mostly Tor users (which should be everyone). It takes forever to download something through Tor.
It would improve security as well since the more one downloads through Tor, the easier it is to correlate the traffic.

It would be beneficial to those that may want to distribute the library in the form of throw away USB drives.

It would also be beneficial to those that want to hide the content using steganography. The smaller the size, the less likely that the content is overwritten by something else on the disk.

Right now most MP3s contain a very loud background noise. Most of them can be de-noised by an automated process but a quarter will have to be done manually. Plus I'd have to check every single one for proper de-noising. This would take quite a bit of time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The compactness would benefit mostly Tor users (which should be everyone). It takes forever to download something through Tor.
It would improve security as well since the more one downloads through Tor, the easier it is to correlate the traffic.

It would be beneficial to those that may want to distribute the library in the form of throw away USB drives.

It would also be beneficial to those that want to hide the content using steganography. The smaller the size, the less likely that the content is overwritten by something else on the disk.

Right now most MP3s contain a very loud background noise. Most of them can be de-noised by an automated process but a quarter will have to be done manually. Plus I'd have to check every single one for proper de-noising. This would take quite a bit of time.

Please proceed, that is a very good project that you can take on. HPS Maxine's voice is on the mp3's as well, so clearing it out would be a very good thing. It does not need to be perfect, just better.

Thank you thank you thank you! So excited for more information to read. Love to read sermons and articles and feel chills in my spine.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good idea, that would be very handy!

Most of the size of the PDFs is the embedded images. So, you can shrink it way down if you convert to text only, and yes, the HTML format is more efficient than PDF, but the biggest advantage is that HTML is uncompressed, which means that the archive format (like 7z) can actually compress files together, which is a huge advantage!

I experimented with audio de-noising and compression a few years ago. The noise on HPS Maxine’s audio is mostly 60Hz hum, which is easy to remove with a high-pass filter, which won't affect her voice. There is a lot of potential to shrink the size, but as expected for lossy encoding, the quality degrades noticeably just by re-encoding even at the same size. However, I found that the quality is still sufficient to understand her at about 1/3 of the current size, and the best results are if you switch to the AAC format and you merge the stereo to mono.

I never did much on this, because after all my work, I still preferred the original audios, with the noise, because they had no quality loss on her voice from re-compression.

However, I had not considered a super-compressed all-in-one zip. That would be very handy, and the quality loss of re-compression is actually expected there, so you could crank it to the max!

I'll send you an email soon to help you get started!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The library looks great. I look forward to seeking more knowledge and advance. Thanks to every SS who made this possible.

I'm proficient in English literature so let me know if there's anything I could do to help.

" post_id=355441 time=1652754350 user_id=346]
However, I found that the quality is still sufficient to understand her at about 1/3 of the current size, and the best results are if you switch to the AAC format and you merge the stereo to mono.
I prefer the Opus codec to the AAC codec. It offers more quality and less file size per bitrate.

It's so nice to see so many other members wanting to help! This teamwork is essential for the JoS to expand.

Yes, many times I had to give up downloads for later, as my internet is often slow and using Tor. This would be great to have it compact, and as mentioned, for those who want to share it easily for promoting the JoS. Thank you for doing this :)

Titąn said:
" post_id=355441 time=1652754350 user_id=346]
However, I found that the quality is still sufficient to understand her at about 1/3 of the current size, and the best results are if you switch to the AAC format and you merge the stereo to mono.
I prefer the Opus codec to the AAC codec. It offers more quality and less file size per bitrate.
Yes, you're right, Opus is better than AAC. (As I said in my post, it was years ago when I tried it, and back then Opus was brand new and I didn't have a player installed.) He is going to be using Opus. Even though support is still poor on some platforms, that's less important in this case because there will still be regular MP3s on the library for people who can't get Opus to work. The Opus files will be maximally compressed for people with a slow internet connection. As a result of the extreme compression, the quality will be noticeably worse than the MP3s, but as a trade off for a much smaller size.

Fanboy said:
I like the static background hum, it's very relaxing and it makes her sound really magical and ethereal.

I would have to ask that the voice files are left as they were when she made them. For sentimental reasons. Maxine is so cool please don't change it
I agree. I like the background hum too, hence why I abandoned the project of removing it years ago. In addition to simply liking the sound, I also like a small bit of background noise to let me know that it's still playing even during long pauses.

Unfortunately it does bloat the file size, so it must be removed for the highly compressed version. However, there will still be normal MP3s on the library too. It will be HP Hooded Cobra's decision whether we de-noise the MP3s too, but I'll make sure he is aware that some people do like it.

" post_id=355443 time=1652754984 user_id=346]
There is now a ZIP with all the PDFs on the library: (It's pinned in the Featured section at the top.)
All English PDFs - Satan's Library - May 16 2022 [367 MB]
(The MP3s take about 4GB without even including the videos, so just the PDFs for now.)

Thanks, that saves a lot of time. Perhaps you could do updates to the ZIP every few months so it doesn't become a hassle to constantly update it.

" post_id=355443 time=1652754984 user_id=346]
Sure. I didn't provide an all-in-one zip because I personally have no use for them. They're almost always out of date (because it's not feasible to update a 4GB file every time 1 PDF is added), so I always just use a mirroring program like HTTrack.
However, if people want it, I'm happy to make an all-in-1 zip.

Do e-readers not support PDFs? I thought just about everything does.

They do, but I heard some don't work that great with pdf files. Especially because e-readers are not as powerful as tablets unless you go for the higher end ones with 2gb+ RAM. EPUB offers more compatibility as well. Anyways, doesn't really matter as there's actually a few epub converters out there.

" post_id=355309 time=1652727037 user_id=346]

SagittarianMage said:
Excellent news! It looks clean and efficient! I especially like how the Jewtrix Documentary and video links are at the top for all to see with ease!
Hail Satan!
Bless SS!
Curse israel...
Yes, all the featured items are there that were at the top of the old library. I added the Exit the Jewtrix documentary because that's my favorite. :)
Mine too! :)
Out of all the documentaries I've seen, that one will be forever remembered as one of the most useful, necessary, and a gift to me.
I look forward to reflecting upon the first time I saw it when humanity realizes the jewish dickleech for what it is.
My gratitude to the clergy always!
Bless SS!
Bless the Gods!
Victory for Satan!

" post_id=355705 time=1652825049 user_id=346]
Fanboy said:
I like the static background hum, it's very relaxing and it makes her sound really magical and ethereal.

I would have to ask that the voice files are left as they were when she made them. For sentimental reasons. Maxine is so cool please don't change it
I agree. I like the background hum too, hence why I abandoned the project of removing it years ago. In addition to simply liking the sound, I also like a small bit of background noise to let me know that it's still playing even during long pauses.

Unfortunately it does bloat the file size, so it must be removed for the highly compressed version. However, there will still be normal MP3s on the library too. It will be HP Hooded Cobra's decision whether we de-noise the MP3s too, but I'll make sure he is aware that some people do like it.

The majority of the planet watches TikToks, not unknown audio files from a lost USB drive.
The main bottleneck on HPS Maxine's content is not the content itself, but rather the accessibility of it for or to the masses.

As far as static or whatever, yes it should all be removed, but there are higher priorities than this. Remember, we are already SS. We don't need to listen to an audio file telling us that Satan is good. Yet, there are billions of others who need this, and getting this message to them involves delivering pleasing and high-quality content.

Ideally, a high-quality version of her speech would be pasted on top of a video. The video itself can either include a transcription, picture/video content, or both. This would be similar to HPHC's videos, with the best example at about 9:24 of https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/_Exit-The-Jewtrix_---The-Most--Dangerous--Youtube-Movie-Documentary:d

The above is one end-product of JOS content, which is more work than just fixing the audio itself. With a goal like that in mind, or with other projects ongoing, be efficient with any time invested into this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great work!

Unfortunately, we cannot remove the PDF's as it's a very popular format. About the videos, they are already saved externally in most cases, and therefore that is not a cost problem.

But you could assemble all of this into a HTML/Videos package that is small and compact, and we could definitely put this on the Library. We are currently having a HD version of this all with the PDF's, that will be many GB's in size. So a compact one that you recommend is definitely needed as an "All in one" package.

Just contact me in my e-mail and we will put this there, as I think a tiny package like this is good to be kept for people who have space woes in their phones etc.

I know this is off topic but I have a question can Father Satan aka God and the gods take your spirit out of your body if you are not open spiritually all the way?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Update: 19 May 2022

Pretty soon, we will update the Library for ALL languages to be as sleek looking and functional as the main English Library. The prototype for the Italian Library has been made already, thanks to Soaring and Cfecit:

https://josita.org/BIBLIOTECA.html - PS: JoSITA.org is also an additional domain for the Joy of Satan Italian website, officially owned by Joy of Satan.

[...]

Thank you, as you rightly pointed out, it is still at the prototype stage, let's say it's at the alpha version, there is to arrange the content etc, so we will still use the old link for a while (see below in my signature), until everything is ready with the new version.
I want to thank Soaring Eagle 666, one of the greats!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Pretty soon, we will update the Library for ALL languages to be as sleek looking and functional as the main English Library. The prototype for the Italian Library has been made already, thanks to Soaring and Cfecit:

https://josita.org/BIBLIOTECA.html - PS: JoSITA.org is also an additional domain for the Joy of Satan Italian website, officially owned by Joy of Satan.

Additionally, we need more participants in for the next project, so anyone who has time, knows how to use Microsoft word or Open Office, can join us to edit posts so that we update and put more things in the JoS Library.

We have already quite a few SS who will work in this, but the more people, the better, and less workload for anyone involved. One can assume as much responsibility as you can, even if this means doing a few things.

Please do mail at [email protected] to receive an invitation to the project.

I've sent an email. I used to work in a publishing house part-time and I have experience with translating, proofreading, and editing.

As the community expands the forum function is no longer sufficient considering the sheer volume of activity that occurs on a daily basis. Many useful articles, posts, advice and insight is basically lost in this disorganized fashion.

Likewise as a result people tend to post articles very similar to articles that have already been written as a result of this information not having it's own permanent place. Basically repeating the same information. We are basically hemorrhaging knowledge.

This is not a critique it's simply to be expected as the group grows and activity continues to rise. I think it is time to expand your staff not just in terms of clergy and forum moderators, but also consider deciding on one or more persons to be responsible for the library.

Call them a librarian if you'd like. But going forward this needs to be addressed. There are many articles written by members that should be saved, archived and added to the library. You should consider having someone in charge of sniffing out useful articles and posts made by members. And compiling them into tidy PDFs that you can then add to the library.

This person should also combine articles of a similar nature into single articles that combine all the useful information into a single file. Essentially cleaning up and organizing the knowledge that is scattered in these forums and is lost otherwise.

It's heartwarming to think that we have reached a stage where we need a more diversified staff besides just clergy and mods to manage the Joy of Satan collective. It is a sign that we are growing and evolving quite a bit.

Dahaarkan said:
As the community expands the forum function is no longer sufficient considering the sheer volume of activity that occurs on a daily basis. Many useful articles, posts, advice and insight is basically lost in this disorganized fashion.

It's heartwarming to think that we have reached a stage where we need a more diversified staff besides just clergy and mods to manage the Joy of Satan collective. It is a sign that we are growing and evolving quite a bit.

Yes, there will be a Librarian for every section of foreign languages, and many editors and translators. I have already appointed many, but details will be forthcoming. Every language, their own librarian and so on. This has been done before this too.

This has been ongoing in many directions, not just the library.

Also, you could collect this information and these posts [without bias in regards to what one likes, but rather, their function, and even if they are repetitive], which later could be worked together with the English Librarian or person in charge of the Library, and an editor, and you put these up to improve the library? There is a vacancy here, and this work is really important. And only people with a certain standing in the community could do this for obvious reasons.

Pammy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Additionally, we need more participants in for the next project, so anyone who has time, knows how to use Microsoft word or Open Office, can join us to edit posts so that we update and put more things in the JoS Library.

We have already quite a few SS who will work in this, but the more people, the better, and less workload for anyone involved. One can assume as much responsibility as you can, even if this means doing a few things.

I've sent an email. I used to work in a publishing house part-time and I have experience with translating, proofreading, and editing.

Greetings Pammy, thank you. Have you received my e-mail with the invitation to the project?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pammy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Greetings Pammy, thank you. Have you received my e-mail with the invitation to the project?

No, I just checked and the inbox is empty as well as the spam folder. [email protected] is another email address I created recently and have yet to use. If the previous one doesn’t work, please try this one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dahaarkan said:

Yes, there will be a Librarian for every section of foreign languages, and many editors and translators. I have already appointed many, but details will be forthcoming. Every language, their own librarian and so on. This has been done before this too.

Also, you could collect this information and these posts [without bias in regards to what one likes, but rather, their function, and even if they are repetitive], which later could be worked together with the English Librarian or person in charge of the Library, and an editor, and you put these up to improve the library? There is a vacancy here, and this work is really important. And only people with a certain standing in the community could do this for obvious reasons.

Please accept the job if you can, Dahaarkan. I trust your judgement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dahaarkan said:

I'll glady help with this. I'll be sending you an e-mail shortly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pammy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey HP, I also emailed you and am awaiting your invite!

You guys know you are awesome, thank you it's always a joy we make further progress. I would have liked to have helped more but since I do not know English well for the moment I am committed to the spiritual part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back