Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Dark Site Of Human Morality

What do we mean by morale? What concept would make sense of the commonplace, decadent tendency of humanity to take a mistaken moral view? When will we ever understand and recognise the sinful soul that roams this wonderful earth every day, and that is none other than man.

Is society ready to master the concept of what we call decadence? Mortal man is incapable of grasping the virtue in which he could share if he cut himself off from ignorance, but he is incapable of doing so in the light of the absence of Knowledge. For man's mental programming is full of scepticism, and this is the moral decadence of modern man.

It is surreal, it is uncanny to think of the below average moral level of the average person - and in this category, the person who categorizes himself as average but better than average, or above average, is no exception for me, thus digging a chasm under himself.

With which the essence of his existence tends to float to a low level, slowly falling, and he cannot see this in the light of his ignorance, in the rage of his decadence, because he lacks the value from which not only he, but all humanity suffers - the beautiful name of which is Knowledge.

Our souls vibrate at such a low frequency without nurturing that it is a headache to see this fact. And this is the seal of man's fate, the lack of Knowledge. Nihilism as a virtue.

Would we call this concept a virtue if we were concerned with the underlying content? Why does one become a nihilist? The answer to this is not difficult, it is all the easier to grasp because it gives an insight into understanding that brings us closer to the moral fact by which we understand the spiritual decadence of the mind of the decadent man.

Human society vomits out of itself that which does not suit it. The first phase has taken place, and in the light of its escalation has been transformed into the morality of the average man of today. It is not difficult to understand the human mind reeking of lies, contempt and decadence. The common man, who has lost hope, who is stabbed like a knife through butter, and who is held captive by madness.

Mankind, lost in virtue, stumbling in decadence, and understanding destruction.

Hopelessness, false joy, false ideals - these are the essence of the moral assumptions of the common man, and from these the majority tendency of humanity suffers. For what is man's existence without his quintessence?

The prodigal man, whose mind is full of assumptions and desires for improvement, but who ignores the monotonous identity of his life and, while walking the path of destruction, encounters concepts such as depression, paranoia, false ideals and intoxicating yet comforting thoughts of suicide.

In a moral crisis, the chance to repair life is given - one must come to a recognition of danger, a correction and a recovery of virtues. What is man without virtues? I am melancholy at the level of the moral state of humanity in which we live.

Where people give the appearance of being themselves, everyone wants to conform to the herd, and so they put on a mask to hide their true personality and virtues, projecting to the outside world a realistic image that captivates people. The programming of the human mind and soul is simple.

And those who know it manipulate people as and when they want. Because man is ignorant, and in the light of surreal delusions, a buyer.

Because what is man? Who is man and what is man's function? In our galaxy there are countless fleas, yet man lives off them, and ignoring this philosophical question we get the average, and from the average we get the decahedron.

The decadent that unlocks the door of nihilism with the key to the destructive door that lets it in. The door has no warning to hold it back. Where has he gone? Who did not put it out? Or perhaps who took it down? As soon as one sets foot in the nihilistic world beyond the door, one gets what one unconsciously craves: solitude, isolation, silence.

But all this comes at a price, and the nihilist does not realise this, because he is furious with the world that has despised him, that has cast him out, that has vomited him out of himself and set him on the path of nihilism. But then the question arises and is formulated in the mind - What is the world?

Perhaps it is the world we live in, or perhaps it is the world that is the world for us. For the deconstruction of the world takes many forms, and this includes man. As many people, as many minds, as many worlds. The world is different for everyone, and that is what distinguishes man from the rest.

Individuality, pride, idiocy. These three concepts are present in everyone's life, even if they don't know it. Let's start at the beginning - with individuality, because man is a special creature and there are as many different people as there are people on earth.

No two people are alike, because no two Earths are alike.

Pride - this feeling lurks in man, the cause of much good, but also of much evil.

It is not worth going into detail, but idiocy is. What do we mean by idiocy? An ignorant mind, wandering in a false world, unable to find the essence that would make it happy and in which it can cling. People despise and ostracise it. We often hear that man is a social being.

Has anyone ever wondered what this statement means? Man needs company, but he also needs solitude.

The two go hand in hand in one's life. Every good thing has a bad side. There is no virtue, physical phenomenon or concept that does not contain good and bad. This must be understood and accepted, for without it man will obsessively seek good, happiness, and will not be able to associate with evil, even when it happens.

In the morbid pursuit of happiness, man goes mad for a single evil and has the cornerstone to enter the door of nihilism.

For it is to mankind that the nihilist owes his condition, when suicide overcomes him, when he is possessed and held by the thought of anger at society, and sooner or later projected anger that gives us destructive "individuals" that are heartlessly capable of taking more, one might say innocent lives.

For man is not innocent - everyone has secrets and sins, and this is the inherent nature of humanity.

No matter how graceful, charming and humorous, cute and admirable a man is, if his soul has begun to decay and perhaps even to decline morally. The eye of man is easily deceived, and it is one of the many problems of man that he believes his eyes.

This quality keeps him away from and restrains him from the Force, and keeps him in the vibration of a low tendency of ignorance from which there is no escape, for after a time he himself forms his ignorance.

The greatest sin, which creates countless nihilists and decadents, is the propaganda organisation labelled "religion", which unfortunately is still in operation. This organisation twists the healthy human mind and replaces it with an inherently corrupt and unrecognisable 'entity' that can no longer be called human.

What makes a human being human? His mind, his soul, his virtues. These can no longer be called man, because the aforementioned concepts are absent from the being into which he has escalated and which has consumed him - Christianity. We don't need an organisation armed with false morality, stripped of human instincts, operating as a brainwashing cult, like Christianity.

This "religion" keeps the human mind ignorant of Truth because it has been filled over the centuries with monumental lies, rewritten history, fictitious entities, so that the human mind almost expects to receive evil. It is nothing but a false thought-form stored and fed by human ignorance.

And this is the dark side of human morality that so few talk about and so few understand.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I tend to read your posts as I imagine you are a friendly person who I could have an interesting conversation with about the topics that you write about.

I hope you don't mind me saying that I found this one a bit perplexing. I found it difficult to follow with little to grasp on to - almost like a philosophical speech within a Shakespearean play. Or, perhaps it has transcended me. I understood and agree with the conclusion however. Not sure if this is constructive enough, hopefully you find it of some help.

gnome said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I tend to read your posts as I imagine you are a friendly person who I could have an interesting conversation with about the topics that you write about.

I hope you don't mind me saying that I found this one a bit perplexing. I found it difficult to follow with little to grasp on to - almost like a philosophical speech within a Shakespearean play. Or, perhaps it has transcended me. I understood and agree with the conclusion however. Not sure if this is constructive enough, hopefully you find it of some help.

I will publish a book on some of my views and philosophies, which is currently in preparation. This work will be different from my other work (Spiritual Philosophy) because I will write about the moral level of society, ignorance and much more. I don't know when it will finally be ready, but I am working on it. I'm not very active on the forum lately, but I'm trying to fix it.

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, we are not all the same, we think differently about certain things, that's what makes us different. Thank you again.

BrightSpace666 said:
gnome said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I will publish a book on some of my views and philosophies, which is currently in preparation. This work will be different from my other work (Spiritual Philosophy) because I will write about the moral level of society, ignorance and much more. I don't know when it will finally be ready, but I am working on it. I'm not very active on the forum lately, but I'm trying to fix it.

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, we are not all the same, we think differently about certain things, that's what makes us different. Thank you again.

By the way, the piece I wrote is from this book, and the other parts are on a similar theme.

BrightSpace666 said:
I will publish a book on some of my views and philosophies, which is currently in preparation.
Many of these concepts about the andrapod mentality can be found around on the forum (mainly from HPHC's posts), but it's not bad if you reiterate them in your own order.

One thing that would be extremely useful would be methods to clear these mindsets, maybe you can provide some methods based on your personal experiences or something similar, in any case I'll be happy to read your book.

I've said this before to NakedPluto, but the solution to the false morality in society is currently unavailable to us. Even if we ripped xianity and xian based "morality" to shreds, we would still need to replace it with something. The problem then is "what?" What do we replace it with? We don't have an answer, and no one in the world right now is qualified to prescribe a new system of morality for society to follow, and even if they were qualified they would be asking millions of people to just trust them and take their word for it. I believe we won't have our ancient Pagan morality system back until the Gods return to our planet and reteach it to us. That's also why I recommend for people to develop their own personal moral codes as individuals, ideally through meditation - or even more ideally by learning ethics from the Gods.

Thoughts?

jrvan said:
Kids are sweet.
But they don’t have to be. You should read about how drug cartels make kids kill and dismember people to get them grown into it. If these kids were born “moral” and “innocent” they would have a serious problem with this and know that it was wrong, but for them it’s just everyday life because something doesn’t become “bad” or “immoral” until an adult tells them that it is.

Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Do you need help with something? If you want, I can help you with this project.

Thank you, but this is not a project we did with you and Shadow, it's a completely different project. It's like my last book, where I write certain things down.

BrightSpace666 said:
Veritá_666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Do you need help with something? If you want, I can help you with this project.

Thank you, but this is not a project we did with you and Shadow, it's a completely different project. It's like my last book, where I write certain things down.

Speaking of which how is that coming? Do you need any help from me further?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back