Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NEED HELP PLS - CHRISTIAN IN-LAWS

GoldenxChild1

Hello brothers and sisters, I need help. So my in-laws are very Xian and are persistent on getting my child baptized. It got very escalated today as I have been saying no for months.

I even felt a little unsafe.
How can I stop there insolence?

ISA or?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hello brothers and sisters, I need help. So my in-laws are very Xian and are persistent on getting my child baptized. It got very escalated today as I have been saying no for months.

ISA or?

Tell them that they have not a say in this.
They have no right to interfere with something this intimate, it is your family, your child, your blood, and your future. They have not a say in this, make them clear where the boundaries are.

I don’t know how big of a role they play in your kids life but you should cut them out of it gets too intense. I know it only takes you 20 seconds to cum but doesn’t mean you can’t be a man about this.

NinRick said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

Tell them that they have not a say in this.
They have no right to interfere with something this intimate, it is your family, your child, your blood, and your future. They have not a say in this, make them clear where the boundaries are.

I have but you know how Xians get. No doesn't mean no apparently.

GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?
Are you able to cut them off and never see them again? I wouldn’t let any Christians around my child even if they were related. Do they know you aren’t Christian? If you feel unsafe, you should get a legal self-defense weapon.

You could breathe in white-gold energy into your aura and affirm: “My aura is repelling, [inspiring fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________ far away from me at all times.” The Aura

Lord Satan warned about associating with Christians in the Al-Jilwah:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
“I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.”
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.
Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20210909002107/https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

The Outlaw Torn said:
I don’t know how big of a role they play in your kids life but you should cut them out of it gets too intense. I know it only takes you 20 seconds to cum but doesn’t mean you can’t be a man about this.

Please be appropriate brother. Thanks for the advice though.

Academic Scholar said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?
Are you able to cut them off and never see them again? I wouldn’t let any Christians around my child even if they were related. Do they know you aren’t Christian? If you feel unsafe, you should get a legal self-defense weapon.

You could breathe in white-gold energy into your aura and affirm: “My aura is repelling, [inspiring fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________ far away from me at all times.” The Aura

Lord Satan warned about associating with Christians in the Al-Jilwah:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
“I DO NOT ALLOW FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE.”
As for associating with those who are without, how many times have we read about or have been direct recipients of problems with Christians alone? Most Christians will try to convert us, especially if they know we are Satanists. Very few if any, will have a live and let live attitude towards a known Satanist. Nearly all will pray for us and this invites psychic harassment that can be more than just annoying. As for hard core Muslims, their practice has been if they cannot convert someone, they resort to murder. Many Yezidis have been murdered en masse by Muslims. In addition, the enemy works through Christians, Muslims and Jews to create upsets and problems for us and this can be serious.
Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20210909002107/https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

They are very close geographically and they are also close to my girlfriend. I can do something about it but I wanted my brothers and sisters advice so thank you for chiming in.

GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?
Isa will be fine, otherwise if things get worse you ask the gods for help.

I don't know if your son has already been born, but if so, put an aura of protection on him, your relatives will curse him, and know that as soon as they get the chance they will try to give him xianism.

Advanced xians are just channels where the bible manifests and spreads.

A work with the Berkano rune is also mentioned on JoS, but I couldn't tell you more.

GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

Isa with Destroying Jewsus directed on them for 90 days. Also perform Algiz with Berkano rune for the protection on your child.

GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

Why are you scared of them? Do they have significant power or influence over them? They are escalating because they feel powerless over your decision. Let them do that and make themselves look foolish in regard to others in your family. You should also be letting others know that you are feeling uncomfortable about this. Try to size up who is on your side, and who is not.

Yes, you should bind them from spreading any Christian influence to your child. Yet, it may be worth it to even detach from them completely. I cannot see how anything good can come from them. As soon as your back is turned, they would try to read the Bible to your kid, for example. You are better off avoiding them entirely.

This is not something to compromise on. You can even say this is not your choice, but the child's choice to make when they grow older. Yet, we don't need to pretend to be "objective", either. Many attempts should be made to make the child Satanic, such as putting blue energy on them, for example.

GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?
They absolutely cannot decide for your child.

The answer is NO, end of story.

It's absurd, they have no right to impose that. And if you say no, they can't do anything about it!

You have to be a strong and good father who will raise a strong and free child. As a Satanist you absolutely cannot accept that. Show them that you are strong and that YOU decide for YOUR SON. Until he grows up and can decide for himself at least.

Imagine when he grows up and is a dedicated SS of his own and asks you, Father, but am I baptised? With what face will you look at him when you say yes because of your in-laws' will?? When you are a SS and you know very well that we are born to be free and destined to stand by Gods side.

The situation may be complicated but try to truly oppose it.
I would follow everyone's advice, especially that of Ol argedco luciftias.

I see it as a matter of principle. In any case these stupid ceremonies have no real power against us. Many of us were baptised but now we are all here anyway.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=353336 time=1652257047 user_id=21286]
GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

Why are you scared of them? Do they have significant power or influence over them? They are escalating because they feel powerless over your decision. Let them do that and make themselves look foolish in regard to others in your family. You should also be letting others know that you are feeling uncomfortable about this. Try to size up who is on your side, and who is not.

Yes, you should bind them from spreading any Christian influence to your child. Yet, it may be worth it to even detach from them completely. I cannot see how anything good can come from them. As soon as your back is turned, they would try to read the Bible to your kid, for example. You are better off avoiding them entirely.

This is not something to compromise on. You can even say this is not your choice, but the child's choice to make when they grow older. Yet, we don't need to pretend to be "objective", either. Many attempts should be made to make the child Satanic, such as putting blue energy on them, for example.

I shouldn't say fear but more anxiety, my heart races, blood pressure rises, my stomach hurts. This is no different than any other situations of confrontation, I am trying to correct this through the lower chakras and their associated planets.

They know that I am Pagan but they do not know I am SS, nor would I even begin to try to explain to them. The problem is, my in-laws live in the same apartment complex as we do, so you can see the difficulties of avoiding them. I had NO idea they were Roman Catholic until recently.

And yes, my child was baptized Satanically on Satan's personal day last year.

GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

Hi there.

Cut them out of your life since they dont respect you at all.

I have learned from experience that Christians may stop bothering you after telling them to stop, but they'll come back again and again. They dont care about boundaries when it comes to their false beliefs. They'll push it if you give them a little permission to do so.

Block them and avoid them as much as you can. Dont talk to them anymore. Dont provoke them or give them anymore attention. I think you've done enough.

Dont be soft because it's family or scared that it will cause conflict.
Do what you must do that is best for the child and you!

Christians are persistent. They wont stop. Even if they say they'll stop and beg for forgiveness, they just do it again and again.

TheAbyss said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

It's absurd, they have no right to impose that. And if you say no, they can't do anything about it!

You have to be a strong and good father who will raise a strong and free child. As a Satanist you absolutely cannot accept that. Show them that you are strong and that YOU decide for YOUR SON. Until he grows up and can decide for himself at least.

Imagine when he grows up and is a dedicated SS of his own and asks you, Father, but am I baptised? With what face will you look at him when you say yes because of your in-laws' will?? When you are a SS and you know very well that we are born to be free and destined to stand by Gods side.

I see it as a matter of principle. In any case these stupid ceremonies have no real power against us. Many of us were baptised but now we are all here anyway.

Thanks for this reply. I suppose I just needed a pep talk to be honest. I have issues with confrontation which I am trying to correct.

I want Olympian strength and will. I always seem calm and cool on the exterior but internally it is a different story.

I'm always in fight or flight no matter what the conflict. I don't understand why I cannot be domineering.

You guys are all so supportive. This is exactly why this place is my home. My true siblings dwell here.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I shouldn't say fear but more anxiety, my heart races, blood pressure rises, my stomach hurts. This is no different than any other situations of confrontation, I am trying to correct this through the lower chakras and their associated planets.

They know that I am Pagan but they do not know I am SS, nor would I even begin to try to explain to them. The problem is, my in-laws live in the same apartment complex as we do, so you can see the difficulties of avoiding them. I had NO idea they were Roman Catholic until recently.

And yes, my child was baptized Satanically on Satan's personal day last year.

Then I think the situation is inflamed by your anxiety, not the actual circumstances. In reality, they cannot do anything directly, unless you think they will do something illegal. They could try to slander you towards the rest of the family, however, that is why I suggested talking about this with others now, rather than later.

In regards to a direct confrontation, as I said, they cannot do anything to legally change your decision. Even if you get super scared or something, you aren't obligated to change your mind. You could simply just stop talking and run away, even. In this case, it is them who are ruining their relationship with you, not the other way around. You don't owe them any compromise or anything, especially not on something so important.

If they bang on your door, you can complain to the apartment owner or police. Videotape their actions, and so on. Regardless, they will have to drop this eventually.

GoldenxChild1 said:
TheAbyss said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

ISA or?

Thanks for this reply. I suppose I just needed a pep talk to be honest. I have issues with confrontation which I am trying to correct.

I want Olympian strength and will. I always seem calm and cool on the exterior but internally it is a different story.

I'm always in fight or flight no matter what the conflict. I don't understand why I cannot be domineering.

Dealing with xtians may end up being more of a problem than you think later on. So keep strong with it. In some cases the only way to stop a computer virus trying to execute on your reality is to shut it down or block the program.

Meaning you have to be really strong and persistent. Give an inch they take your entire soul or in this case your childs soul. This is a lesson sometimes learned the hard way but it does not have to be. If you never give into things to begin with it's much harder to resist than to get out of something.

I think the best solution for this problem is to tie them up. But you would have to be sufficiently advanced to be effective.

I wanted to tell you something else. Don't do the binding spell that includes making a doll. The spell for this says that afterwards you have to hang the doll upside down in the open in a tree. The point is that there is a risk of someone finding the doll. Most people but also the authorities are incompetent in spirituality for the time being, but many people still believe and are afraid. Avoid physical traces. Of course, there are also traces in the astral, but there most people and the authorities are even more incompetent for the moment.

Sunny said:
I think the best solution for this problem is to tie them up. But you would have to be sufficiently advanced to be effective.

I wanted to tell you something else. Don't do the binding spell that includes making a doll. The spell for this says that afterwards you have to hang the doll upside down in the open in a tree. The point is that there is a risk of someone finding the doll. Most people but also the authorities are incompetent in spirituality for the time being, but many people still believe and are afraid. Avoid physical traces. Of course, there are also traces in the astral, but there most people and the authorities are even more incompetent for the moment.

Even if they found it, they wouldn't be able to do anything. Furthermore, nobody could prove who it was that put the doll there. You can pick any tree you want including ones secluded in the woods. It doesn't need to be in the backyard.

Also most people would think nothing of it anyway. They would just think a kid left their doll in a tree. There's no risk. The doll binding is perfect for what the OP is asking for. It will solve their problem directly, and they only need to wait for a full moon.

jrvan said:
Sunny said:

Even if they found it, they wouldn't be able to do anything. Furthermore, nobody could prove who it was that put the doll there. You can pick any tree you want including ones secluded in the woods. It doesn't need to be in the backyard.

Also most people would think nothing of it anyway. They would just think a kid left their doll in a tree. There's no risk. The doll binding is perfect for what the OP is asking for. It will solve their problem directly, and they only need to wait for a full moon.

Yes, it is a very good solution. I would recommend using specific gloves to avoid DNA traces.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back