Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling "Yes/No" During Astral Communication (Method)

HPS Lydia

This is a method I came up with Lord Set when I was new, perhaps it will help those of you who struggle with astral hearing. I still use it sometimes when hearing isn't clear, I just quickly tell the God I am communicating with about it and they will use it with me. Side note, we do not have to explain in paragraphs and details when it comes to communicating with them. Our Gods are highly psychic, we can communicate to them with feelings, images, and words, like a combination of everything, in a few seconds instead of long sentences of speech.

Here it is, super simple:

A pushing sensation in the chest, the heart center, the upper torso (that general area) from the front, means "yes" from them. It feels like energy is being pushed against this area of the body/soul.

A pulling sensation from the solar, the stomach area (that general area), means "no" from them. It feels like energy is being pulled from this area of the body/soul, not drained of course, more like the energy in the middle of that area is being pulled towards the front.

I hope this helps any of you :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks this is very interesting and I'm going to translate it with the new sermon. :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351590 time=1651850830 user_id=57]
This is a method I came up with Lord Set when I was new, perhaps it will hep those of you who struggle with astral hearing. I still use it sometimes when hearing isn't clear, I just quickly tell the God I am communicating with about it and they will use it with me. Side note, we do not have to explain in paragraphs and details when it comes to communicating with them. Our Gods are highly psychic, we can communicate to them with feelings, images, and words, like a combination of everything, in a few seconds instead of long sentences of speech.

A pushing sensation in the chest, the heart center, the upper torso (that general area) from the front, means "yes" from them. It feels like energy is being pushed against this area of the body/soul.

A pulling sensation from the solar, the stomach area (that general area), means "no" from them. It feels like energy is being pulled from this area of the body/soul, not drained of course, more like the energy in the middle of that area is being pulled towards the front.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

thank you so much for this, Lydia. you're a champ. i use Tarot for yes/no questions and even though it works (i guess) , it is still very frustrating. i will look forward to trying this. Hail Satan.

Egon said:
Thanks this is very interesting and I'm going to translate it with the new sermon. :)
Thanks Egon :)

(Btw you have a typo in your bottom link in your sig, you wrote "maga" instead of "manga" the first time.)

CaspianTheDreamer said:
thank you so much for this, Lydia. you're a champ. i use Tarot for yes/no questions and even though it works (i guess) , it is still very frustrating. i will look forward to trying this. Hail Satan.
I hope this works better for you, with no frustration :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=351602 time=1651852754 user_id=57]
(Btw you have a typo in your bottom link in your sig, you wrote "maga" instead of "manga" the first time.)

Thank you lol make anime great again :lol:

Lydia [JG said:
I am using this opportunity to tell you that you have a typo in the first sentence of your OP. :D

Henu the Great said:
Lydia [JG said:
I am using this opportunity to tell you that you have a typo in the first sentence of your OP. :D

:oops: :lol: I'll fix it, lol the irony.

Thank you very much for this. Initially when I was knew I used a candle for yes and no answers. Which gave mixed results. I think I was talking to much. I wasn't aware you could use more simpler feelings or emotions instead. I will try this next time .

Hail Sister!

Thank you for your wonderfull post!

I allways had the feeling that intent is also enough for the Gods to understand us. Not even thinking but just intent.

Offcourse the majority of the time i still use words, but the most connected i felt with the Gods was when i used intent and when i got a "instinctive" anwser(can't explain it better).

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

I wish I had known before. Thank you, Sister Lydia, you are the best. 💙

Lydia [JG said:
This is a method I came up with Lord Set when I was new, perhaps it will help those of you who struggle with astral hearing. I still use it sometimes when hearing isn't clear, I just quickly tell the God I am communicating with about it and they will use it with me. Side note, we do not have to explain in paragraphs and details when it comes to communicating with them. Our Gods are highly psychic, we can communicate to them with feelings, images, and words, like a combination of everything, in a few seconds instead of long sentences of speech.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Thank you for this Lydia it is quite helpful. Another thing i have noticed or try to experiment with is something along the lines of a pendulum, but ones own body. The body starting to sway from side to side, in circles or back and fourth ect is from rise in bioelectricity and kundalini. there is times when i have asked questions in my mind thinking during yoga or just zoning out sitting still and i would either sway back and fourth all of a sudden or side to side...it felt like someone was telling me yes or no. As a result i have tried using it but don't take it for granted 100 percent, but i notice that this can be sort of how a pendulum works. I wonder if you or anyone else has worked with this or experienced it ?

Its not just for Yes/no answers. When youre reading something thats bullshit you also get pressure feeling in stomach and feel brain "squeezing/closing itself".

Shining Force said:
Thank you very much for this. Initially when I was knew I used a candle for yes and no answers. Which gave mixed results. I think I was talking to much. I wasn't aware you could use more simpler feelings or emotions instead. I will try this next time .

I've tried candles as well, the thing is they are too easily influenced by any breeze, or randomly based on the wick and the wax. This method I posted has always been fool-proof with me :)

Hello, yes they can feel and know our intent :)

Przebiśnieg said:
Thank you :)

I have experienced swaying of course, but never thought it could be related to that, I'll have to think about it.

BlackJackal said:
Its not just for Yes/no answers. When youre reading something thats bullshit you also get pressure feeling in stomach and feel brain "squeezing/closing itself".
I sense bs a bit differently, but you are correct :)

This seems pretty cool! I will try this out just for fun, maybe it will become a new method that I will keep using (hopefully)! Thank you for sharing Lydia!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Przebiśnieg said:

Hey prez, i'm in a bit of a dilemma with something. Would you mind shooting an email if you care to? you can find it in the search function.

Shadowcat said:
Przebiśnieg said:

Hey prez, i'm in a bit of a dilemma with something. Would you mind shooting an email if you care to? you can find it in the search function.

Sure, I sent you a message.

Lydia [JG said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

With this method I was able to talk to Bechard and finally discovered my guardian demon, it works very well.

Melvin said:
With this method I was able to talk to Bechard and finally discovered my guardian demon, it works very well.
I'm so glad my method helped you :)

Darkpagan666 said:
This seems pretty cool! I will try this out just for fun, maybe it will become a new method that I will keep using (hopefully)! Thank you for sharing Lydia!

HAIL SATAN!!!
:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back