Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m not jewish! Hooray!

Balvraz

Haha! :lol: I just found out that none of my DNA is jewish! :p The majority of my DNA is made up of 51% Eastern European countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan), while all of the rest of my DNA is 19% Balkan, 12.5% Baltic, 10% Finnish, 3% Central Asian, 1.5% Inuit, 1% Chinese and Vietnamese, 1.5% Nigerian, and 1% Mesoamerican and Andean! Woohoo!! :mrgreen:

Hail Satan and the Demons! Hail Hitler! Siege Hail!

That's cool, but what if they had lied to you like they have lied to many others? There have been cases when uncertain people have freaked out by inaccurate or tampered results from tests

Anyone having success on this path is not a jew, which is more certain measure.

Henu the Great said:
That's cool, but what if they had lied to you like they have lied to many others? There have been cases when uncertain people have freaked out by inaccurate or tampered results from tests

Why would “Heritage DNA” lie?

Just know that if it is something like 23 And Me or Ancestry, they are lying all the time. They purposefully lie that jews are not jews, and they also purposefully lie that white people are part jew or part black. They both admitted to doing this.

And the way they work is by taking DNA samples from many people in that country, then comparing with you to see if you are similar. But they do not take from people who are actually from that country. In a European country, they take DNA samples from every black and jew people they can find, then they write down that this is the DNA of that country.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just know that if it is something like 23 And Me or Ancestry, they are lying all the time. They purposefully lie that jews are not jews, and they also purposefully lie that white people are part jew or part black. They both admitted to doing this.

And the way they work is by taking DNA samples from many people in that country, then comparing with you to see if you are similar. But they do not take from people who are actually from that country. In a European country, they take DNA samples from every black and jew people they can find, then they write down that this is the DNA of that country.

“My Heritage DNA” is the one I used but thanks for the info.

Balvraz said:
Haha! :lol: I just found out that none of my DNA is jewish! :p The majority of my DNA is made up of 51% Eastern European countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan), while all of the rest of my DNA is 19% Balkan, 12.5% Baltic, 10% Finnish, 3% Central Asian, 1.5% Inuit, 1% Chinese and Vietnamese, 1.5% Nigerian, and 1% Mesoamerican and Andean! Woohoo!! :mrgreen:

What's the purpose of your post other than to promote race mixing?
There's no way that you have so many different races. Sounds like you made it up to promote race mixing.
If it were true, such a composition would also be unique in the world and now you've exposed your identity.
You also left out the 2% jewish, which I think is more likely 20%, plus another 20% of lying jew DNA, for a total of 40% jewish DNA garbage.

Balvraz said:
Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test

When you mail your saliva sample, you are giving away most or all of your rights to your genetic information. This is highly sensitive and can also be used to infer genetic information of your family (parents, children, siblings). If not now, perhaps in the future - under different laws.

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/10/what-dna-testing-companies-terrifying-privacy-policies-actually-mean/

Balvraz said:
A person who has any amount of jewish DNA is a jew. Even if it was a grandfather a thousand years ago.

Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test plus not to mention Hitler himself came to me in a very recent dream of mine to tell me that I’m much more Aryan than jew so what you said here is kinda not all that truthful….so you may wanna watch what you say as you could and probably have already offended and turned away a great many people whom have read this post here. :|

How did you go from believing you were 2% Jewish to being 0% Jewish in just a few hours? Don't these DNA tests take weeks? Or was it the suggestion from Ol argedco luciftias (in the other thread) that these test results are rubbish - is that the reason you are now suddenly celebrating 0% Jewishness? It surely must be a relief.

Are you a newly dedicated satanist, or have you been here before? :?:

Henu the Great said:
Balvraz said:
Could be many reasons.

So he took two tests one after another, spaced less than a day apart and "Heritage DNA" told him he was a kike on the first and not a kike on the second?
How is he not banned? Why are long time members trying to protect an obvious jew? Has this forum been taken over or was I duped from the beginning?

Balvraz said:
I don't know yet the reason but they certainly do, for example this case:
Man sends lizard saliva to 23andMe for DNA testing, exposing total fraud of company’s claims of human ancestry

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59866&p=264238

According to Christianity the entire humanity comes from two jews Adam and Eve (characters which in reality are stolen from pagan religions), so if these DNA tests are intended to trace ancestry back to Adam and Eve, then you can expect to get results that have nothing to do with reality. There is a sort of competition in genetic science between pro-christians who claim they have evidence to prove that the entire humanity is genetically related to the biblical Adam and Eve and there are the atheist scientists who claim that this is a scam and humans evolved naturally from monkeys, both of which theories are false. The thing is, for an European for example, there is no way one can part part African or Chinese or Indian or I don't know what given that until couple decades ago Europe was fully White (except for the jews in Europe). I don't yet understand how can anybody have a so diverse racial and national background like you posted although all DNA tests are like this. There is no way one can get genuine and 100% realistic results when the genetics field is so messed up with scientists still trying to prove whether we come from Adam and Eve or monkeys.

Another article on the forums about DNA testing:

The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19034&p=76430

AgainstAllAuthority said:
There's no way that you have so many different races. Sounds like you made it up to promote race mixing.
I think all DNA tests are like this. Irrespective of where one is from, they will get similar results with DNA from all over the world, which doesn't make a lot of sense and most likely is not realistic.

gnome said:
Balvraz said:
A person who has any amount of jewish DNA is a jew. Even if it was a grandfather a thousand years ago.

Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test plus not to mention Hitler himself came to me in a very recent dream of mine to tell me that I’m much more Aryan than jew so what you said here is kinda not all that truthful….so you may wanna watch what you say as you could and probably have already offended and turned away a great many people whom have read this post here. :|

How did you go from believing you were 2% Jewish to being 0% Jewish in just a few hours? Don't these DNA tests take weeks? Or was it the suggestion from Ol argedco luciftias (in the other thread) that these test results are rubbish - is that the reason you are now suddenly celebrating 0% Jewishness? It surely must be a relief.

Are you a newly dedicated satanist, or have you been here before? :?:

Maybe I shouldn’t have told you guys this if all you guys are going to do is harass me about it. Thanks guys. I thought that you all would be proud and happy for me not having any jewish DNA in me. Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here! I know you guys are playing it safe but come on, if someone says they are not jewish and gives you proof that they are not, then maybe they aren’t and they are telling the truth about themselves! Ever think about that!? Plus it not my fault for having such mixed DNA! It’s just who I am no thanks to the race mixing that went on before I was even born so don’t blame it on me! Plus, guess what!? I hate that the races were mixed up too! It shouldn’t have happened!

Stop pushing people away from your cause by saying trashy things unto others like this because that’s all you guys are doing!

The Alchemist7 said:
I think all DNA tests are like this. Irrespective of where one is from, they will get similar results with DNA from all over the world, which doesn't make a lot of sense and most likely is not realistic.

I did a test as well and only 2 races showed up. 3% of one and 97% of another, both European.

The Alchemist7 said:
Balvraz said:
I don't know yet the reason but they certainly do, for example this case:
Man sends lizard saliva to 23andMe for DNA testing, exposing total fraud of company’s claims of human ancestry

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59866&p=264238

According to Christianity the entire humanity comes from two jews Adam and Eve (characters which in reality are stolen from pagan religions), so if these DNA tests are intended to trace ancestry back to Adam and Eve, then you can expect to get results that have nothing to do with reality. There is a sort of competition in genetic science between pro-christians who claim they have evidence to prove that the entire humanity is genetically related to the biblical Adam and Eve and there are the atheist scientists who claim that this is a scam and humans evolved naturally from monkeys, both of which theories are false. The thing is, for an European for example, there is no way one can part part African or Chinese or Indian or I don't know what given that until couple decades ago Europe was fully White (except for the jews in Europe). I don't yet understand how can anybody have a so diverse racial and national background like you posted although all DNA tests are like this. There is no way one can get genuine and 100% realistic results when the genetics field is so messed up with scientists still trying to prove whether we come from Adam and Eve or monkeys.

Another article on the forums about DNA testing:

The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19034&p=76430

Thank you for the info plus being really kind and helpful towards me here. I just wonder how can I truly find out whom I am without taking any DNA tests.

Smite said:
Henu the Great said:

Are you trying raise his suspicions again. The only way one can find out if they are jew or not is by dedicating to this part, if they progress with the meditations then they are not jews if they don't automatically they will be drawn to the jewish part.
No need to raise their paranoia again by telling them their dna test may be lying. It makes them worry the more.

To the OP don't worry if you are jewish, if your heart is in the right place, to advance spiritually and helping humanity then you probably are not

Thanks for standing up for me plus for all of my life I’ve been drawn towards Satan and the Demons and I have helped out in any way that I can throughout my life even if it has been really hard. That is why I came here, to learn more and everything so that I can hopefully open up other people’s eyes unto the truth in the future as well.

I'd like to point something out for all SS of the forum. Pay attention to how this person writes. Compare it to the recent infiltrators we've had.

They always act the same.

Not to take me wrong and take this as me definitively branding him an infiltrator, however pay attention to it.

To the OP, I'd like to remind you the same thing as others have already done. Continue your progress on the Spiritual Satanic path.

Do your void meditation to empty your mind and ease your paranoia and worries which distract you, meditate to empower your chakra's and establish communication with the Gods.

Don't waste your time being reactionary on the forum. You have some extremely serious delusions as I've noticed in other topics, on the level of borderline clinical insanity.

If it's all real (the delusions brig real, and not some jew insanity or nonsense) and you've really messed up your mind due to years of delusion and falling to the confusion of the enemy, surrounded by negative and deluded people as well as jews completely wrecking your psyche, take this chance seriously, focus on your meditation, do void meditation at least 15 minutes everyday and talk to Satan and the Gods about your thoughts.

Ask them to guide you, ask
Satan to deliver you from all past error and delusion.

Ground yourself and open up to the Gods.

If you do that for a few months, and you are a gentile, a huge transformation will be blatant for everyone here to see in the next few months.

If nothing changes at all and the kvetching continues perpetually, it shows either you are not cut out for this, or you are of the enemy.

Follow the Spiritual Satanic path. Either you can absolve all your delusions, paranoias and shortcomings, which will show major improvement within a few months if you are a gentile, or nothing changes and your nonsense keeps degrading worse and worse. Everyone should know by now what the latter means.

If you also show you are unable to follow even basic advice, such as the advice of people here to follow the SS path to help heal your mind from all the confusion and delusions you have, advice to apply the spiritual practice of the Joy of Satan, etc, that tells me enough already because the only people I have seen in over 7 years on the forums who act like that are fake SS and jews who really do not give a damn about SS and are only here to waste time and ruin the atmosphere of our Spiritual Satanic temple.

They never apply, always continue to present the same stories asking for help, after which they act butthurt perpetually when people call them out on their issues and tell them to pick themselves up and apply the knowledge of the JoS, then they post random topics about how miserable they are for weeks on end and then some random insanity, etc, to confuse people and to get people to empathize with their worthless ass, etc.

As I said, I'm not suggesting you are one of those worthless things, however you need to apply the knowledge of the JoS and work on yourself seriously with the intent to improve on all levels as a person.

We've listened to your paranoia, and your sob stories, we've advised you.

Now it is up to you to show you are serious on this path and the advice and time spend on you by people here is deserved.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
I'd like to point something out for all SS of the forum. Pay attention to how this person writes. Compare it to the recent infiltrators we've had.

I also think he might be OWP. Lol.

That’s why I ignore him completely.

VoiceofEnki said:

Not to take me wrong and take this as me definitively branding him an infiltrator, however pay attention to it.

To the OP, I'd like to remind you the same thing as others have already done. Continue your progress on the Spiritual Satanic path.

Do your void meditation to empty your mind and ease your paranoia and worries which distract you, meditate to empower your chakra's and establish communication with the Gods.

Don't waste your time being reactionary on the forum. You have some extremely serious delusions as I've noticed in other topics, on the level of borderline clinical insanity.

If it's all real (the delusions brig real, and not some jew insanity or nonsense) and you've really messed up your mind due to years of delusion and falling to the confusion of the enemy, surrounded by negative and deluded people as well as jews completely wrecking your psyche, take this chance seriously, focus on your meditation, do void meditation at least 15 minutes everyday and talk to Satan and the Gods about your thoughts.

Ask them to guide you, ask
Satan to deliver you from all past error and delusion.

Ground yourself and open up to the Gods.

If you do that for a few months, and you are a gentile, a huge transformation will be blatant for everyone here to see in the next few months.

If nothing changes at all and the kvetching continues perpetually, it shows either you are not cut out for this, or you are of the enemy.

Follow the Spiritual Satanic path. Either you can absolve all your delusions, paranoias and shortcomings, which will show major improvement within a few months if you are a gentile, or nothing changes and your nonsense keeps degrading worse and worse. Everyone should know by now what the latter means.

If you also show you are unable to follow even basic advice, such as the advice of people here to follow the SS path to help heal your mind from all the confusion and delusions you have, advice to apply the spiritual practice of the Joy of Satan, etc, that tells me enough already because the only people I have seen in over 7 years on the forums who act like that are fake SS and jews who really do not give a damn about SS and are only here to waste time and ruin the atmosphere of our Spiritual Satanic temple.

They never apply, always continue to present the same stories asking for help, after which they act butthurt perpetually when people call them out on their issues and tell them to pick themselves up and apply the knowledge of the JoS, then they post random topics about how miserable they are for weeks on end and then some random insanity, etc, to confuse people and to get people to empathize with their worthless ass, etc.

As I said, I'm not suggesting you are one of those worthless things, however you need to apply the knowledge of the JoS and work on yourself seriously with the intent to improve on all levels as a person.

We've listened to your paranoia, and your sob stories, we've advised you.

Now it is up to you to show you are serious on this path and the advice and time spend on you by people here is deserved.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for helping me out here and I’m doing the best that I can. It’s just that I don’t like people not believing in what I say because that has pretty much been the story of my life which causes me to spiral out of control. Plus I have autism (fuck autism I wish I didn’t have it) which just makes it all the more worse. So thank you for understanding me and all and I will do the best that I can.

Henu the Great said:
Balvraz said:
Could be many reasons.

So he took two tests one after another, spaced less than a day apart and "Heritage DNA" told him he was a kike on the first and not a kike on the second?
How is he not banned? Why are long time members trying to protect an obvious jew? Has this forum been taken over or was I duped from the beginning?

Except that I didn’t take two DNA tests. I simply rechecked my results.

Smite said:
Balvraz said:

If it were true, such a composition would also be unique in the world and now you've exposed your identity.
You also left out the 2% jewish, which I think is more likely 20%, plus another 20% of lying jew DNA, for a total of 40% jewish DNA garbage.

Balvraz said:
Um, excuse me but I recently learned that I myself have only 2% jew DNA/blood in me via doing the heritage DNA test
Maybe his ancestors really traveled places and did things you know.

I unfortunately don’t know anything about my birth family (I was adopted) so don’t ask. Thank you.

NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Whoever that guy is, I can assure you, I’m not them.

Smite said:
Are you trying raise his suspicions again.
I will not sugarcoat the issue. Reality is reality.

The only way one can find out if they are jew or not is by dedicating to this part, if they progress with the meditations then they are not jews if they don't automatically they will be drawn to the jewish part.
No need to raise their paranoia again by telling them their dna test may be lying. It makes them worry the more.
I was basically saying the same thing... Adding that the tests are unrealiable, and more realiable way would be to advance on this path.

Balvraz said:
Like what? Give me some examples.
Money and power.

Balvraz said:

If this is true, then you are a jew. A mixed jew is a jew. And you could say whatever bullshit you want about a dream but a dream is not true and is not any kind of message. This dream was made from your own mind and your own wishful thinking, and it is not a message from any god.

Is that actually true? According to jewish law a person is jew if they have a racially jewish mother but there is no law to tell how far back in their ancestry they have to have a jew in order to be considered jewish. This is what means to be 3.125% jewish:
fhjg.png

I find it hard to believe that one is a full on jew and cannot be a Spiritual Satanist because they had some random jew as grand+++ parent some 300 years ago or more. One cannot mix 30 grams of tomato juice in 1.5 kg apple juice and then say that is 100% tomato juice. It doesn't make sense, is same thing here.

However if by natural processes of reincarnation only jewish souls reincarnate in bodies that contain whatever percent of jewish DNA, then yes one would be right to say that such people are jewish and cannot be SS. But when a jew mixes with a gentile, isn't the soul mixed as well? What about the next generations of the half jew person? I think here lies the issue, in the dinamics of the soul and not in the physical racial mix. According to you if a gentile mixed with a jew then the entire bloodline is ruined forever and all offsprings irrespective of what generation they are, they cannot be Spiritual Satanist anymore. I doubt nature works this way. This is something that was not elaborated in depth before so we cannot speak using proper evidence but only assuming that it must be true since jews are allien souls. The situation stands the same nonetheless, he should do the dedication ritual and do the meditations and RTRs to figure it out.

Balvraz said:
Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here!
Well the DNA test is not evidence to show that you are jewish or you are not. The best way to tell is if you do the dedication ritual, you can start doing meditations and RTRs. These should normally be harmful for jews because they have a different soul as they were created by a different species. The spirituality they use to curse humanity was stolen from ancient Egyptians, Greeks and everywhere they infiltrated and they modified this spirituality to fit to their own soul so they can safely curse humanity. However in a thread you said you have 2% jewish ancestry and then the very next post you said you have none, based on the same DNA test, therefore you confused some members which to some extent rightfully reacted the way they did as they weren't sure what to believe anymore. So as stated by others as well if you are dedicated then start doing meditations and RTRs, not to see if you are jewish but to start being a Spiritual Satanist since that's what we are mainly doing.

I did a test as well and only 2 races showed up. 3% of one and 97% of another, both European.
Do you mean two countries showed up? There is only one native race in Europe, the rest are invaders or immigrants and they cannot be called European. In my opinion the only way DNA testing can trace back someone's ancestry with 100% accuracy is only if the institution carrying on the testing has a database with the DNA of all humans that ever existed on Earth. In this way they can genuinely match one's DNA with the DNA of his ancestors and trace it back as many generations as they want. Otherwise as far as I can tell all they do is matching up someone's DNA with the ancestry of the local area of that person based on other DNA samples collected from the same area.

NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Just to make clear, I'm fairly certain this person is not actually owp, despite the similarities.

Which is why I said to take note of how this person acts, as there is overlap and you can see similarities not only with owp but with many infiltrators over all the years, however sometimes the difference in behavior between a person suffering from extensive and severe delusions and negative mental programming (for a lack of a better way to put it) and that of a jew is so small they are almost indistinguishable.

There are Gentiles who came here confused and severely delusional similar to this person, struggling to make sense of things and constantly being under attack from remaining programming of the enemy stuck on their mind.

They need to apply to knowledge of the Joy of Satan, read the website thoroughly and connect with the Gods, making the best out of this opportunity to improve themselves and detach completely from past error and delusion.

If they do, there will be a noticeable improvement in a few months. There always is. If nothing changes at all, there is no need to speculate whether they are a jew or not anymore. They may or may not be, but that is besides the point as I explained in my post.

It will show if they are fit to be SS or not, which almost all Gentiles who come upon this path can make something of it and benefit so long they stick to this path responsibly and don't senselessly experiment with random things they do not understand.

The Alchemist7 said:
Balvraz said:

If this is true, then you are a jew. A mixed jew is a jew. And you could say whatever bullshit you want about a dream but a dream is not true and is not any kind of message. This dream was made from your own mind and your own wishful thinking, and it is not a message from any god.

Is that actually true? According to jewish law a person is jew if they have a racially jewish mother but there is no law to tell how far back in their ancestry they have to have a jew in order to be considered jewish. This is what means to be 3.125% jewish:
fhjg.png

I find it hard to believe that one is a full on jew and cannot be a Spiritual Satanist because they had some random jew as grand+++ parent some 300 years ago or more. One cannot mix 30 grams of tomato juice in 1.5 kg apple juice and then say that is 100% tomato juice. It doesn't make sense, is same thing here.

However if by natural processes of reincarnation only jewish souls reincarnate in bodies that contain whatever percent of jewish DNA, then yes one would be right to say that such people are jewish and cannot be SS. But when a jew mixes with a gentile, isn't the soul mixed as well? What about the next generations of the half jew person? I think here lies the issue, in the dinamics of the soul and not in the physical racial mix. According to you if a gentile mixed with a jew then the entire bloodline is ruined forever and all offsprings irrespective of what generation they are, they cannot be Spiritual Satanist anymore. I doubt nature works this way. This is something that was not elaborated in depth before so we cannot speak using proper evidence but only assuming that it must be true since jews are allien souls. The situation stands the same nonetheless, he should do the dedication ritual and do the meditations and RTRs to figure it out.

Balvraz said:
Plus to top it all off I don’t even look jewish or act jewish to begin with so I’m getting mighty sick and tired of your blatant racism against another white person here!
Well the DNA test is not evidence to show that you are jewish or you are not. The best way to tell is if you do the dedication ritual, you can start doing meditations and RTRs. These should normally be harmful for jews because they have a different soul as they were created by a different species. The spirituality they use to curse humanity was stolen from ancient Egyptians, Greeks and everywhere they infiltrated and they modified this spirituality to fit to their own soul so they can safely curse humanity. However in a thread you said you have 2% jewish ancestry and then the very next post you said you have none, based on the same DNA test, therefore you confused some members which to some extent rightfully reacted the way they did as they weren't sure what to believe anymore. So as stated by others as well if you are dedicated then start doing meditations and RTRs, not to see if you are jewish but to start being a Spiritual Satanist since that's what we are mainly doing.

Do you mean two countries showed up? There is only one native race in Europe, the rest are invaders or immigrants and they cannot be called European. In my opinion the only way DNA testing can trace back someone's ancestry with 100% accuracy is only if the institution carrying on the testing has a database with the DNA of all humans that ever existed on Earth. In this way they can genuinely match one's DNA with the DNA of his ancestors and trace it back as many generations as they want. Otherwise as far as I can tell all they do is matching up someone's DNA with the ancestry of the local area of that person based on other DNA samples collected from the same area.

Finally a voice of reason! Thank you!

Protect? I was just saying how things are without making a statement about the lineage of this person.

The Alchemist7 said:
Is that actually true? According to jewish law a person is jew if they have a racially jewish mother but there is no law to tell how far back in their ancestry they have to have a jew in order to be considered jewish.
It's jewish from according to our law. Who cares what the jewish law says.
Would you drink a cup of coffee with just 0.1% of shit mixed in it?

The Alchemist7 said:
I find it hard to believe that one is a full on jew and cannot be a Spiritual Satanist
Are you a jew yourself?

The Alchemist7 said:
Do you mean two countries showed up? There is only one native race in Europe, the rest are invaders or immigrants and they cannot be called European.
Yup, two countries.

NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:

That was what I was getting at as well

Smite said:
The Alchemist7 said:
One cannot mix 30 grams of tomato juice in 1.5 kg apple juice and then say that is 100% tomato juice. It doesn't make sense, is same thing here.
Yes but if you mix 30 gram of tomato juice in 1.5 kg of apple juice it's no longer 100% apple juice is it?
A jew is a jew wether it is 1% jew or 50% or 100% they can never serve in the gentile nation. As long as you have jewish blood in you you can never be 100% gentile. So in that case you are still hostile. Maybe not like the 100% jews but still.

Yup. Once we get to power we'll be doing proper genetic testing on everyone. No jew will remain hidden for long.

The Alchemist7 said:
Is that actually true? According to jewish law a person is jew if they have a racially jewish mother but there is no law to tell how far back in their ancestry they have to have a jew in order to be considered jewish.

Yes it is true. The shape and structure of the jewish soul and the gentile soul are completely different from each other in every way. There is no possible way to mix them together. Somebody who has any amount jewish DNA has the jewish soul structure. Shown in the pictures below. And the thing about the mother being a jew is a myth, it is if either parent is a jew not just the mother.

The reason that the jewish culture has that rule about that low percentages of DNA is for their own eugenic and health reasons. It is not healthy to mix races, and it gives an enormously higher risk for physical deformities, mental problems, and genetic diseases. So they try to discourage their people from mixing like this to try to prevent this from happening.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html

This is the shape of the chakras in the Gentile soul.
Spine.gif

Diagram_666.gif

Model.gif

Chakras_Alignment.gif

This is the shape of the chakras in the jewish soul

Do not try to read these things in this picture, and do not focus on any parts of this. It is all horrible curses, and they are harmful if they connect to you.

TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

52408f9482b42c94972b4870ec9b2860.png

Shattering_Diagram.png

The Alchemist7 said:

Yes, it is true that having some Jewish ancestry makes you a Jew as well. The best way to think about it is that the Jewish ancestor resulted in their child being Jewish, and that process simply continued until the present day.

One is either Jewish or not, as a different species entirely. It is only because they hide behind Gentile flesh that it becomes confusing. Instead of viewing this as a situation of mere genes mixing, view it as two separate soul groups, each growing separately.

However, this is certainly not common by any means. People don't just randomly have Jewish ancestors. It is not something that one needs to worry about, realistically. One does not become accidentally corrupted by Jewish genes; you either are birthed into existence as a Jew, under the Jewish racial family, or not at all. If all Jews had a red mark on their head to show this, it would be easy to follow.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=350165 time=1651518519 user_id=21286]
The Alchemist7 said:

Yes, it is true that having some Jewish ancestry makes you a Jew as well. The best way to think about it is that the Jewish ancestor resulted in their child being Jewish, and that process simply continued until the present day.

One is either Jewish or not, as a different species entirely. It is only because they hide behind Gentile flesh that it becomes confusing. Instead of viewing this as a situation of mere genes mixing, view it as two separate soul groups, each growing separately.

However, this is certainly not common by any means. People don't just randomly have Jewish ancestors. It is not something that one needs to worry about, realistically. One does not become accidentally corrupted by Jewish genes; you either are birthed into existence as a Jew, under the Jewish racial family, or not at all. If all Jews had a red mark on their head to show this, it would be easy to follow.
Hello dear Blitzkreig. I asked this from others but they didnt reply. Is it true that if a jew does the FRTR on themself for a week or so, that their health will begin to deteriorate? And if this is true does that mean that the jewish soul is made out of their alphabet?? Sorry this sounded really silly to say but im just curious. Cuz if yes then doing FRTR would be a surefire way to tell if youre jewish or not. Even more authentic than whatever the fuck " DNA tests" are now.

Balvraz said:
NinRick said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Your style and expressions are very differently from his, but you both share some similar views and character traits.

NinRick said:
Balvraz said:
NinRick said:

Your style and expressions are very differently from his, but you both share some similar views and character traits.

Ok

It's jewish from according to our law. Who cares what the jewish law says.
Would you drink a cup of coffee with just 0.1% of shit mixed in it?
That is one point, we don't have a `law` to say jews are jews and gentiles are gentiles. If anything we have `unwritten spiritual laws` to support this. Also I wouldn't drink coffee at all but I got what you said.

Are you a jew yourself?
After being helped by the Gods directly and after years of doing RTRs and meditations no, there is no way I can be jewish. I have never done a DNA test but my very recent ancestry that I know about also goes back to two European countries. By the way is easy to mislead others with your quote when you take only half of the sentence and therefore miss the whole point of it. You made it look like I find it hard to believe that jews cannot be SS, which is not what I said.

Smite said:
Yes but if you mix 30 gram of tomato juice in 1.5 kg of apple juice it's no longer 100% apple juice is it?
A jew is a jew wether it is 1% jew or 50% or 100% they can never serve in the gentile nation. As long as you have jewish blood in you you can never be 100% gentile. So in that case you are still hostile. Maybe not like the 100% jews but still.
That's essentially the point I raised, racially a person can have a percentage of jewish DNA but when it comes to the soul there are no percentages.

Yes it is true. The shape and structure of the jewish soul and the gentile soul are completely different from each other in every way. There is no possible way to mix them together. Somebody who has any amount jewish DNA has the jewish soul structure. Shown in the pictures below. And the thing about the mother being a jew is a myth, it is if either parent is a jew not just the mother.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=350165 time=1651518519 user_id=21286]

That was the point so basically what I wrote in the second paragraph is applicable. The body can be part jewish part gentile but it will receive a fully jewish soul, therefore the same happens with generations that will follow from that half jewish half gentile couple as the body mixes but not the soul. Is still strange that when the soul is created, the gentile part is completely supressed, although it can still manifest physically as Oi Argedgo said by abnormal genetic of physical conditions. It makes sense nonetheless. Anyway there are not many cases of mixed jews in any country since the jewish communities mainly procreated among themselves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back