Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Interpret & Understand The Messages Of The Gods

Elas Qilar said:
Does anyone knows if the fifth (throat) is crucial for astral hearing? I am thinking of doing a (spiritual) Venus Square for this purpose, and I would like to know if it might be worth it.

The sixth chakra rules clairaudience and clairvoyance, but doing any powerful working for the throat chakra can benefit them as well, especially if you include it in the affirmation.

Venus or Astarte can help with awakening these senses. However, I think Mercury square is more relevant, since Mercury/Thoth rules psychic communication.

I can relate to this totally. We can achieve more and more but in order to do that, we have to be patient.
The messages i received by the Gods were through my dreams. The first of all was when i asked Satan who was my guardian demon. In that very same night, my Guardian Demoness revealed Her name to me. I remember i woke up in the middle of the night remembering Her name vividly. In the next morning, although i didn´t know anything about the names of the Gods, i looked up on the JoS website and there was my Guardian Demoness. The last message i received was from Baal-Zebul and through my dreams also. I asked for help to my Guardian Demoness and instead of Her answer me, was the great Baal-Zebul that helped me. He told me to look some important information on a specific place, and when i went there, there was what i was looking for. To be true, i also received a message by Lilith although i couldn't understand the meaning of it.. And that lack of understanding it´s because my own fault. I have to grow in knowledge..

Cobra said: "Before any actual examples of true, sound and healthy astral communication, the above issues have to be set in order. To set the above issues in order, your instructions are in the Joy of Satan website, with all the tools given there."

We have all the tools here in order to evolve. The Gods are very patient with us, but we have to do our part too.

Hail Satan!
Hail my dear mother and Guardian Astarte!
Hail Baal-Zebul!
Hail Lilith!

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:
Arcadia said:
From day one of my spiritual progression, I've always gone out of my way to "talk" with the Gods. I've always allowed myself to be vocal and communicative in my relationship with the Gods. I acutely remember, back in the day, a lot of newer forum members saying things like "oh you shouldn't hassle the Gods. In fact, don't speak to them at all, they're scary/busy/other dumb reasons", and other spurious claims like you're hogging a one-way phoneline. Throughout my entire progression, this has never been the reality I've experienced. On the contrary, the Gods have shown me they are better, more patient listeners than any mortal person I've known, by leagues and miles, and my vocality with them has been the backbone of how well they've guided me over the years.
I can very much relate to what you wrote. This is exactly what I wanted to share. Many people on this forum, including advanced members, think we should not waste the Gods' time by trying to speak with them or that speaking with them, in any method possible, is a super-heroic achievement.

The Gods have sent me messages in my dreams many times. In one of those dreams, there was a petrified serpent. My guardian Demon analyzed this vision and said that energy is getting trapped inside my body because I was skipping hatha yoga. "Don't waste time. Go home and practice hatha yoga," I heard him say in my mind.

As for seeing recurrent numbers, I have been frequently seeing the number 33, too often for coincidence. Osiris told me what it meant; it was indeed trying to tell me something.

My clairaudience is slow at evolving. After months of opening my 17 clairaudience chakras, sometimes I can hear subtle things telepathically, other times such messages are more direct and audible. Currently I most often decipher the messages of the Gods through some sort of inspiration, as in claircognizance, or a soft voice in my head like an afterthought. I once breathed the "666" breath into each one of my psychic chakras then chanted Inanna's name 88 times, repeating a relavent affirmation eight times; I thereafter heard Astaroth's voice. This was one of the rare experiences that I've had. Her voice gave me goosebumps. It was very soft, like a brilliant flute full of sweetness and purity.

Sometimes I speak with a certain deity, such as Europa, Lilith, or even Satan. When I focus on hearing them, I sometimes hear nothing but get strong shivers instead. This means they have put a spell on me for protection or something else.

Hermes/Thoth is the God who rules psychic communication. Chanting Hermes (the H is airy and guttural, as in the Arabic ح. Herm-Eh-SS) can empower the clairaudience and clairvoyance. Thoth can guide us into opening these senses. Doing the above mentioned Inanna meditation everyday, should, I believe, also empower our psychic hearing and sight to an advanced level.

This is a good post. A few months ago I was annoyed that many members are afraid of and reluctant to speak with the Gods, thinking it is a rare privilege exclusive to a few. That is harmful, because Satan does lead through a book, as it were, but through direct communication with those who reach for him. Many meditations are incomplete, which one's Guardian Demon is supposed to elaborate and correct, and much information is not shared to the public. The best thing that JoS can offer us is guidance into reaching this level of communicating with the Gods, which is a nightmare of the Jews'.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. You have given me a different perspective for communication with the Gods.
Btw is the S hissed while chanting Hermes?

My pleasure. Yes, it is pronounced HHH (guttural, as "haram" in the sun sqaure mantra) ŒŒŒ (as Noeush, rune of Nauthiz) RRR MMM ÉÉÉ ( eh ) SSS

I feel that I have made it more complex with these examples 😂
Anyway, experiment with it until it vibrates best

Osiris Silvio said:
Elas Qilar said:
Does anyone knows if the fifth (throat) is crucial for astral hearing? I am thinking of doing a (spiritual) Venus Square for this purpose, and I would like to know if it might be worth it.

The sixth chakra rules clairaudience and clairvoyance, but doing any powerful working for the throat chakra can benefit them as well, especially if you include it in the affirmation.

Venus or Astarte can help with awakening these senses. However, I think Mercury square is more relevant, since Mercury/Thoth rules psychic communication.

Really? I've thought that the Jupiter square was the most suitable square for psychic communication due to the nature of the seventh (crown) chakra.

Thanks for writing this, as a follow up to my other post, in regards to communication with the gods, I guess this doesn't necessarily mean it has to be to the point where you can hear them like you would a physical person right next to you, although I assume that point to be the end level stage/goal.

And also in regards to communication being a "positive" experience, by definition as nothing harmful or hostile, but there are some things you may not like to hear or see and it should be stressed that one should not have a tendency to be biased or project what they assume to conform to their ways. Of course, I have displeased the gods at times, especially the way I sometimes poorly initiate things with others and not truly express the point I wanted to make, but my heart is always in the right place and I know I am in the right on some things.

I've also had the mentality of doing things myself and self sufficiency/dependency, but I hate to admit that I could barely do anything by myself without relying on others but perhaps it's just too soon to come to that.

There's also the issue of acknowledging what's what, until after it happens, then you realize oh I should have listened and vice versa.

Describing the phenomena of thought based communication, it's a feeling like you heard someone say something your brain translates into thoughts that recognize its meaning but without actually hearing someone say anything. Basically, the "universal language" that once you become familiar with, you can also project something similar onto others or animals and sometimes get an interesting effect.

And then random visions, like a long time ago I had a vision of my succubus pointing at her wrist like someone asking what time it is, then I knew for a fact she was telling me I need to adjust my sleep and time schedule appropriately. Sometimes, the gods may even hide or tone down their presence, which may explain some things due to external factors and other shit we all know is going on "out there", which is why one really needs to adjust their expectations but at the same time be vigilant.

Osiris Silvio said:
Elas Qilar said:

Since the moon rules the 6th chakra, dont you think it would be best to use a moon square for this?

Osiris Silvio said:
My pleasure. Yes, it is pronounced HHH (guttural, as "haram" in the sun sqaure mantra) ŒŒŒ (as Noeush, rune of Nauthiz) RRR MMM ÉÉÉ ( eh ) SSS

Anyway, experiment with it until it vibrates best

Hey no this is great, I got it. Like you said I will keep vibrating till I get it right. Thanks for this brother.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Hey no this is great, I got it. Like you said I will keep vibrating till I get it right. Thanks for this brother.

It is my pleasure ⛧⛧⛧

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Osiris Silvio said:
Elas Qilar said:

Since the moon rules the 6th chakra, dont you think it would be best to use a moon square for this?

Yes, I think that the moon square is also crucial for opening the psychic hearing and clairvoyance

Specter said:
Of course, I have displeased the gods at times, especially the way I sometimes poorly initiate things with others and not truly express the point I wanted to make, but my heart is always in the right place and I know I am in the right on some things.

Not to say I'm entirely at fault on some things, there's in both sides, however, you'd be surprised to learn "the other guy's" side of the story. But I didn't want to bring anymore of that here as enough is simply enough. Also after that vision of Agares, it wasn't mentioned that when I explained my reasoning she was also sympathetic to my side and perspective and what they were doing. Some just need to look themselves in the mirror.

I'm without doubt in the clergies contact and affairs with demons to be legitimate. I've always gotten the most accurate answers at the right time, to the point it might even be a bit scary lol. I remember during me first 2-3 years on the group I lost my keys, and since old habits die hard, I desperately asked Satan to help me find my keys. I found them, but later that day Maxine made a post about something about Satan only to be inquired about important things, then she also coincidentally gave instruction on how to find lost keys by visualizing gold energy and affirming item is finding its way to you.

Maybe kind of comical, but I never doubted her capabilities after that day.

Hi everyone, I have a question how to know the symbolic numbers of the demons. eg numbers of IPOS, PURSON and VINE ?

I dont know where else to post this. But I want to comment on the "Exposing Kabbalah" article.
I had studied the kabbalah in the realm of magic and the occult back in the 80s, and studied many other things' one was the work of Christopher Hills and his book supersensonics which was about consciousness and dowsing and the human brain. Christopher hills showed that we have seven brains. Brains 1,2,4 and 5 are singular brains and brains 3,6, and 7 are hemispherical brains each brain has varied functions. the interesting thing was the way the brains are, fit perfectly with the diagram of the kabbalah. Mr Hills also had a work book that went along with the brains it to show how to make the energy flow up through the 7 brains, they correspond with the 7 chakras, as above so below. the brain was a smaller version of the body. Christopher hills did not mention the Kabbalah........ I would like to now take the 18 futhark Runes and fit them into the kabbalah diagram to correspond with the brain functions or energy qualities that each section has, for possibly a recreation of some of the lost knowledge regarding all this.
1brain1.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back