Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Day that never comes

F_For_Flamingo

A important heads up: I am writing this minutes after I had this insight, so while evereything I wrote makes sense for me, for you it might come off as incoherent gibberish.

The past few months went by like in a dream. Time was moving so fast. I have been meditating daily but something felt off. So many synchronicities were happening around me and even though I witnessed them and logicaly understood that they were happening I could not feel them. It was as if I was not there.

Tonight it became clear to me where the issue was. I was living in the future constantly.

The term "living in the moment" is something that has been on my mind for years. Never could I truly understand what it meant, I "lived" that sensation from time to time, only for a few minutes and sometimes it were seconds but it felt like a blissful eternity. But now when I was unable to feel it I finally understood it.

I was not present when doing the Rtr's, while i was doing them i was thinking of the returning curses rituals, while I was doing the returning curses rituals I was thinking of going to my job, when I was at my job I was thinking of the Rtr's I had to do when i came home, and so on and so on in a continuous endless loop.

But now im present. Evereything im doing im trying to focus on it. My mind is trying to wander off somewhere else, but I bring it back every time. Time is moving "normal" again and I feel alive.

This was deffinetley influenced by the fact that I recently incresed the lenght of my vibrations from 2 seconds to 7-8 seconds( a big thanks to Demonic, Lydia and Stormblood as the thread they were writing on helped me make the change), forcing me to be more present while chanting.

I am off to meditate now to try to cement this understanding.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
A important heads up: I am writing this minutes after I had this insight, so while evereything I wrote makes sense for me, for you it might come off as incoherent gibberish.

The past few months went by like in a dream. Time was moving so fast. I have been meditating daily but something felt off. So many synchronicities were happening around me and even though I witnessed them and logicaly understood that they were happening I could not feel them. It was as if I was not there.

Tonight it became clear to me where the issue was. I was living in the future constantly.

The term "living in the moment" is something that has been on my mind for years. Never could I truly understand what it meant, I "lived" that sensation from time to time, only for a few minutes and sometimes it were seconds but it felt like a blissful eternity. But now when I was unable to feel it I finally understood it.......
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Happy to be of help. Keep up the good work. I understand exactly what you mean. I was like that once. Still am on some days,working on it.

Best advice i can give you from my experience is that you DO NOT stop doing void meditation. 2-3 days after stopping void it feels normal but then the mind becomes so scattered and restless during anything,also dont overdo it as well.

A month of void,2-3 sessions of 5 minutes daily scattered throughout the day makes huge difference, much better control over your brain and this "grip" on present is much better. Increase void as you advance.

Also,its not gibberish at all. ;)

I was making a reference to The day that never comesI guess the mods have never heard of that.

https://youtu.be/dkNfNR1WYMY

F_For_Flamingo said:

The term "living in the moment" is something that has been on my mind for years. Never could I truly understand what it meant, I "lived" that sensation from time to time, only for a few minutes and sometimes it were seconds but it felt like a blissful eternity. But now when I was unable to feel it I finally understood it.

I was not present when doing the Rtr's, while i was doing them i was thinking of the returning curses rituals, while I was doing the returning curses rituals I was thinking of going to my job, when I was at my job I was thinking of the Rtr's I had to do when i came home, and so on and so on in a continuous endless loop.

But now im present. Evereything im doing im trying to focus on it. My mind is trying to wander off somewhere else, but I bring it back every time. Time is moving "normal" again and I feel alive.

This was deffinetley influenced by the fact that I recently incresed the lenght of my vibrations from 2 seconds to 7-8 seconds( a big thanks to Demonic, Lydia and Stormblood as the thread they were writing on helped me make the change), forcing me to be more present while chanting.

I am off to meditate now to try to cement this understanding.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Thank you, this helped me to realise it fully now.
Just recently I was thinking something very similar, and acted, but this helped a lot.

Hail Borthers and Sister!

Thank you for your time that you took to read this, and thanks for your insights. Il keep walking forward.

And yes the name of the post is linked to the song, as i was listening to it i came to a deeper understanding of this :D

Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back