Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SEARCHING for Cyber Security members

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

Hail Satan!

JoS Cyber Security said:
We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

Hail Satan!

I'm actually preparing to take my COMPTIA A+ Certification, and afterwards I was going to branch off into security.

I'd like to say I am interested for sure!

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

GoldenxChild1 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

I'm actually preparing to take my COMPTIA A+ Certification, and afterwards I was going to branch off into security.

Great! Contact HP HoodedCobra: [email protected]

RED DAWN said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

Hey! No problem if you dont trust me, please contact HP HoodedCobra if you want to join: [email protected]

JoS Cyber Security said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

I don't think I should email cobra unless he said to himself. I'm a little skeptical about your validity no offence.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Those of you who want to join, i recommend that you create a new email account (https://protonmail.com/).

Hail Satan!

I am weak in technology. Can you tell me how to create account in protonmail?

Shiva666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
Those of you who want to join, i recommend that you create a new email account (https://protonmail.com/).

Hail Satan!

First go to this page: https://protonmail.com/
1.Click SIGN UP
2.Click FREE
3.Click SELECT FREE PLAN
4.Choose your Username and Password
5. Type your email address or click on Skip
6.Click Select plan in "Free" option
7.Click "I am human"
8. Wait for few seconds

Your protonmail account has been created :)
I hope it helps.

GoldenxChild1 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I don't think I should email cobra unless he said to himself. I'm a little skeptical about your validity no offence.

HoodedCobra allowed me to write his email here on this topic so people will contact him. He also told me i should get as many new members as possible.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Shiva666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

First go to this page: https://protonmail.com/
1.Click SIGN UP
2.Click FREE
3.Click SELECT FREE PLAN
4.Choose your Username and Password
5. Type your email address or click on Skip
6.Click Select plan in "Free" option
7.Click "I am human"
8. Wait for few seconds

Your protonmail account has been created :)
I hope it helps.

Thank you I am done. I have mailed him . Thank you .

JoS Cyber Security said:
RED DAWN said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

Hey! No problem if you dont trust me, please contact HP HoodedCobra if you want to join: [email protected]

I have no further interest in working with the Joy of Satan. Good luck though.

RED DAWN said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

Yeah, he's a troll. In HP cobra's latest post he wrote that in his dream Satan had told him that we lost the war because we haven't done enough RTr's .... I think he has written that in order to demoralize some of the members here.

Nero said:
RED DAWN said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

Yeah, he's a troll. In HP cobra's latest post he wrote that in his dream Satan had told him that we lost the war because we haven't done enough RTr's .... I think he has written that in order to demoralize some of the members here.

I didnt wrote that to demoralize you. I wrote it because i was worried, i wanted to motivate people to do even more FRTRs. This is nothing bad. If you dont understand this than it is your problem.

Nero said:
RED DAWN said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

You shouldn't have written such things even if Satan have told you that ( which I highly doubt). I'm not the one who you can demoralize but it can definitely demoralize new members who are inexperienced and tend to believe every piece of shit that is written here by the trolls like you...

Nero said:
Nero said:
RED DAWN said:
You shouldn't have written such things even if Satan have told you that ( which I highly doubt). I'm not the one who you can demoralize but it can definitely demoralize new members who are inexperienced and tend to believe every piece of shit that is written here by the trolls like you...

I have seen people avoid doing spiritual warfare because they claim we have already won, so negative outcomes can come from both demoralization and excess optimism. The important part is what we do with this information.

It is worth keeping in mind that Red Dawn is a jewish troll and actual infiltrator, so disregard everything he says entirely.

Nero said:
Nero said:
RED DAWN said:

I wanted only good for us, i had that dreams, first i thought it was from Satan, now i think it couldnt be, i wont write things like that again, you should know im sorry and that my intentions were not evil.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=435999 time=1681275251 user_id=21286]
Nero said:
Nero said:

I have seen people avoid doing spiritual warfare because they claim we have already won, so negative outcomes can come from both demoralization and excess optimism. The important part is what we do with this information.

It is worth keeping in mind that Red Dawn is a jewish troll and actual infiltrator, so disregard everything he says entirely.

I didn't know about Red Dawn, thank you. I was talking about the other guy who is "Jos cyber security" and who says that Satan came to him in his dream and told that we had lost the war... Is that even possible? I clearly remember how Maxine said that we had won the war a few years ago. And that was reported to her by Lilith... Why would the Gods who are very advanced and can predict the future contradict themselves?? One day they say we have won and the other day they say we have lost... That's strange to me and illogical... That's why I called the guy a troll because I don't trust his words .

Nero said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Nero said:

I didn't know about Red Dawn, thank you. I was talking about the other guy who is "Jos cyber security" and who says that Satan came to him in his dream and told that we had lost the war... Is that even possible? I clearly remember how Maxine said that we had won the war a few years ago. And that was reported to her by Lilith... Why would the Gods who are very advanced and can predict the future contradict themselves?? One day they say we have won and the other day they say we have lost... That's strange to me and illogical... That's why I called the guy a troll because I don't trust his words .

Well i made a mistake cause i said that, it can happen to anyone. It was the first time for me to have such a dreams, it looks like they werent real, i dont want to argue, if i hurt your feelings im sorry.

Nero said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Nero said:

Astral communication like telepathy, and conversing with the Gods can be difficult.

This is an advanced skill and one is subject to certain miscommunication and input that is completely "off" even if they are an experienced Spiritual Satanist.

No one is really "immune" to this, we just have to learn what is real and what is miscommunication, and grow to an extent to where we manage these forms of communication properly.

It can take years. Decades even to attain high levels of mastery in this.

JoS Cyber Security said:
Nero said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Well i made a mistake cause i said that, it can happen to anyone. It was the first time for me to have such a dreams, it looks like they werent real, i dont want to argue, if i hurt your feelings im sorry.

Excuse me for calling you a troll. I actually don't know if you are a troll or not. But if you're not then take my apologies. I don't want to be rude to you brother especially if you are a true SS and have good intentions. It's your words about what Satan has told you that made me a bit angry ... because I clearly remember how Maxine told us that we had won the war ... and then you say that Satan has told you the opposite ... That made me a bit confused because I want to know the truth.

If I made you uncomfortable with my words , take my apologies...

serpentwalker666 said:
Nero said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Astral communication like telepathy, and conversing with the Gods can be difficult.

This is an advanced skill and one is subject to certain miscommunication and input that is completely "off" even if they are an experienced Spiritual Satanist.

No one is really "immune" to this, we just have to learn what is real and what is miscommunication, and grow to an extent to where we manage these forms of communication properly.

If our HPs get such detailed meditations and rituals from the Gods then I guess they have no problems with communicating with them and getting clear messages?

Nero said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Nero said:

If our HPs get such detailed meditations and rituals from the Gods then I guess they have no problems with communicating with them and getting clear messages?

Yes, but this takes time to get to that level of advancement.

Nero said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
Nero said:

Excuse me for calling you a troll. I actually don't know if you are a troll or not. But if you're not then take my apologies. I don't want to be rude to you brother especially if you are a true SS and have good intentions. It's your words about what Satan has told you that made me a bit angry ... because I clearly remember how Maxine told us that we had won the war ... and then you say that Satan has told you the opposite ... That made me a bit confused because I want to know the truth.

If I made you uncomfortable with my words , take my apologies...

It's ok.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!

Is this still a thing? And what is this thing? I was always into security, if this still is a thing, can you give me further information via email?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back