Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Henu the Great said:
Florina 22 said:
Do you think it works if I try the method hypnotize others on myself? I know I could do self-hypnotize but I can't get into a trance and I need so much to fix my mind, is too sick. Would the only solution be to try the method hypnotize others on myself would it work or just waste time?
Firstly you would need someone with 100% trust for the task. Secondly you would need to be receptive for being hypnotized.

It is safer to self hypnotize, but you can choose someone else to hypnotize you. I can not overstate the importance of trust in such case. You are opening a door to your psyche for another person. Choose wisely.

No I don't trust anyone, sometimes I don't trust myself either. But I thought that maybe it would work if I use the method of hypnotizing other people on myself if I record this method with statements and listen to them while I sleep?

Sabazios said:
Florina 22 said:
Do you think it works if I try the method hypnotize others on myself? I know I could do self-hypnotize but I can't get into a trance and I need so much to fix my mind, is too sick. Would the only solution be to try the method hypnotize others on myself would it work or just waste time?
If the actual problem is getting into a trance, I suggest to listen to HPS. Maxine cd's
https://blacksun.deathofcommunism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/15-Minute-Meditation.zip
This is the link, just follow her instrunctions and you will definitely get into a trance. Might be a light trance, but after entering one going forward (for a deeper one) will be easier.

Another trick I figured makes it easier to enter a trance, is programming yourself with affirmation when lying down (like "I'm relaxing", "the tension in my body is dissipating" etc).

Also, ig you can't really call it "hipnotizing others" if you do it on yourself :? You could record yourself "hypnotizing others" and listen to it, but it might be much harder.

Thank you for the link. I hope that help me

I think it would be easier if someone else could hypnotize you but it would have to be a 99.99% trusted person because your psyche would only have to play the role of the hypnotized and not also the role of the hypnotist - but that person whom you choose must be well-versed in hypnosis!
If you don't find someone and can't hypnotize yourself then try to enter trance in other ways - I recommend the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce http://bucurialuisatan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Robert-Bruce-Astral-Dynamics.pdf (originally intended for astral projection) in which this man speaks about energy work (just replace "primary energy centres" with major chakras and continue to follow the meditations on the JoS page.) Doing this kind of energy work, plus falling effect caused by visualisation are very effective methods (at least for me)

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Why is there the mention of Trans-Sexual people as being the core of Ancient Satanism? - here https://web.archive.org/web/20151016052911/http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
quote: Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, and Trans-sexual Gentiles, properly known as the Third Sex, have always served as a creative force for Gentile Pagan [Satanic] civilizations. The Jewish poisons of Judeo/Christianity, Islam, and their twin, Communism, have destroyed all of this to the point that many of today's modern Third Sex people have no recollection of their sacred Satanic past or have any idea of their future roles in rescuing our Gentile peoples from Jewish world domination.
Because we had a jew and a dumb dude in the priesthood and they tried to promote degenerate stuff in here[they got removed of course], you might want to avoid anything written by jake carlson. and if something isn't on these forums or Satan's library chances are that it's not good stuff.

Florina 22 said:
No I don't trust anyone, sometimes I don't trust myself either. But I thought that maybe it would work if I use the method of hypnotizing other people on myself if I record this method with statements and listen to them while I sleep?
When you are asleep you are not actively engaged into the activity compared to your waking state trance. The brain is in similar state than trance during sleep yes, but the downside is that you are processing all sorts of info on top of of the recording, recovering from your day and so on which means that you would have suboptimal results, at best.

Using recordings by other people has its risks, but it can work. One link was already provided to you and I hope you can make it work, if not, then I guess you should look around. The risks that are involved are similar to letting other people hypnotize you: You are opening your psyche to someone else, and not everyone has good intentions with their recordings, putting subliminals in them, or worse.

I have seen Brother Blitzkreig linking self hypnotizing material in the past. I will quote him here so that maybe he has something to say about the subject.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" user_id=21286]
Hello!

Greetings. Suppose there is a child whose parents are 1 Gentile and 1 Jew, which side in the war would they take? Or, were they capable of choosing one and sticking to it? Would their soul allow them the ability to hypothetically practice both, regardless of what they'd choose?
And a Gentile, love partner with a Jew. Do they have chances of waking up?
The offspring will be jewish, and a jew will never be of Satan.
As for the gentile with a jewish partner, sure, always possible but very difficult honestly, mostly because these people are clouded by delusions and it would be hard for them to accept that they fucked with an alien species.

homeraee said:
In this way, should Satanists be cautious about using such square to attract the certain person? Wouldn't that connection also bring about negative energy of the affirmed one? Since they are outsiders, they have much dross.

Any non-SS will have spiritual problems, yes. You should be careful about who you connect with, both as friends and romantic partners, especially if you are sensitive and could be negatively influenced by them. There are plenty of spiritual solutions you can take to reduce your sensitivity to negative influence, of course.

In the short term, cleaning yourself and keeping up an AOP will protect you from others. However, closer connections can bypass the AOP. Because of this, you would want to make use of longer workings, such as Nauthiz to help block negative influence from peers, Mars/Aries, or fire to make sure you have a strong sense of self, or also removing negative karma from poor water placements, such as Neptune aspecting the Sun or 1st house (which can harm your sense of self).

Yet, when you are doing these sorts of workings, you are intending on getting someone who is positive for you. Ideally, they would be Satanic, or as close to Satan as possible. If not that, then at least they would be supportive of your choices, and supportive and loving of you in a general sense.

If you have the time, you can even do basic cleaning for them as well. Although ideally, you would work to make them a self-sufficient Satanist, such as through removing energy curses and connections, plus restoring their proper knowledge/idea of the Satanic path.

All of this would reduce the negativity that could come with interacting with spiritually stagnate people.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This article, The House of Satan, shows what we are all about here :D
https://mega.nz/#!rktBlAAK!iaqFLdjNBkQ98FYuBHdmP2lZscosx0rZZvLGwqYRiLk

Here is a 6 month meditation program, similar to the 40 day one
https://mega.nz/#!a09XAAYI!CNrSCTL_4GfLFJAsyUsWQyhPk_f8ZZ1LP6CwxemmyO8

Here is a PDF version of the Joy of Satan website. To make it easier to read the whole thing. But this pdf is old, there is more information on the website that has been updated
https://mega.nz/#!Pk0zTAwa!K7a-WsG0tIwxveuYYRdz0y1nBh9B3zlc5wwbUEnCABE

Here is a copy of the page for doing the Final RTR
https://mega.nz/#!f99B1SLK!h9j4FR5CgVopqrX1x1jGHihni8-Lmo2vqbwXELy8uGE

Here is instructions for Kundalini Yoga
https://mega.nz/#!bg1hmCIT!7QreO_VHJKZB6okgzEgmjaY76zQAsWnO0nnyIlTNS70
And instructions for Hatha Yoga
https://mega.nz/#!3klX1QxY!3qY0ifowHoNVMwMgDjjlH5Hk7aTLpsZl4ZgfBr5rdcs

Here is the Chronos XP Planetary Hours program. So you accurately know when to plan your workings according to planet influences.
https://mega.nz/#!ftUzXCjR!HMhFXTi5YKixQ17BvXCPgUfBW_0urQDbMzH8LW_sLUE

:D :D :D

Hi, Im new here. I'd to learn from Hatha Yoga and the 6 months meditation but the files doesnt work anymore.

Thank You

Masterj810610 said:
Hi, Im new here. I'd to learn from Hatha Yoga and the 6 months meditation but the files doesnt work anymore.

Thank You
Yes, those old links are not working anymore. But everything that I was talking about you can find inside this link.

Good luck. :D

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

I didn't meditate or do rtrs for a few days(which I regret) , I was wondering if its fine to start doing them now or would it be better to wait a few days when the moon is waxing

Thank You

Fuil said:
I didn't meditate or do rtrs for a few days(which I regret) , I was wondering if its fine to start doing them now or would it be better to wait a few days when the moon is waxing

Thank You
No need to wait. Better to start right away.

If you have a specific working in mind that is best begun during waxing Moon then that would be an exception, otherwise best not to skip days on your routine.

Masterj810610 said:

Thank You
Yes, those old links are not working anymore. But everything that I was talking about you can find inside this link.

Good luck. :D

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

Thank you

Aquarius said:
Greetings. Suppose there is a child whose parents are 1 Gentile and 1 Jew, which side in the war would they take? Or, were they capable of choosing one and sticking to it? Would their soul allow them the ability to hypothetically practice both, regardless of what they'd choose?
As for the gentile with a jewish partner, sure, always possible but very difficult honestly, mostly because these people are clouded by delusions and it would be hard for them to accept that they fucked with an alien species.

Well, to be more precise, they would be part-jewish.

We call them Jewish, as they are no gentile anymore.

However, they worth nothing for the top kikes behind everything.

In other words, those mixed kikes, don’t really have a side if we are all honest. And it doesn’t matter which side wins, they are doomed to perish.

My mind is full of thoughts, hence giving me difficulty in void meditation.
What can I do to remedy that?

And maybe a working for more free time?

Ludwick said:

Greetings! I'm not an expert but I know that the void meditation is in itself the way to still a mind - and that it's normal, until someone advances, for their mind to wander (even more actually because challenging yourself not to think makes you think more). You have to redirect it back. People practice void meditation when their mind starts cluttering (not only).
So if the void meditation haven't yet worked for you, I believe that it will in the end, when you master it. If your life conditions make you overthink, then void meditation is an even bigger challenge for you - but it's still the remedy, if you come to do it correctly, it's just harder. Try to do the void meditation when you begin to overthink as it will most probably stop the process before it takes ground on your mind.
But yes, more free time and a more relaxed life-style definitely helps. Especially spending timei n nature.
Meditations on the main JoS website, apart from their spiritual utility, are also very good for relaxation because they help induce trance.
Hope it helps. Good luck Brother!

Ludwick said:

I face the same problem. My advice would be not to stress because you will intensify them. I ended up thinking I was crazy because of my thoughts. And I was hurting myself because I was stressed out that I couldn't keep my meditation void. I intensified these thoughts and at one point I came to a step of medication. Just keep calm, ignore your thoughts, don't upset yourself if you can't have total control because it's normal. Over time, practicing void meditation every day will help you gain control of your mind and thoughts.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

In other words, those mixed kikes, don’t really have a side if we are all honest. And it doesn’t matter which side wins, they are doomed to perish.
All jews are doomed to perish regardless of what side they are in, you think their reptillian overlords will grant them the earth as their little jewish heaven?

Ludwick said:

There are several methods of Empty Meditation, but in each of them you need to follow the relevant rule to stay calm. Not succeeding because the thoughts keep coming? Start again. Keep going and don't stop.

Void meditation takes more time to master. It is not as easy as you might think. But with the right willpower you can do it, just don't give up on your goal.

Go into a deep trance state, it will help you calm and quiet your mind. Then, if you succeed in trance, try a lower trance state, and finally try without trance.

Don't worry, just do it!

Ludwick said:

I can relate to that also. Running and doing physical yoga as well as other physical excercises is of great help for me to afterwards calm my mind down, so that's a major thing to consider. Physical workout can definetly be seen as a preparation for meditation, yoga asanas especially. The harder workout the more effective preparation. Orgasm is also a good preparation but too much of that will drain you of energy.

Listening to some meditation music can also help. My favorite to use is "Holosync". It's a combination of tibetan bells and rain which I think is very soothing. I know some people here are only for silent meditation, but for me it sort of helps my mind to remember what it's supposed to do at the moment. Breathing slowly and relaxing the whole body is also of course necessary. It can take some time to have the body and mind fully relaxed.
Sometimes my cat jumps up on me in the middle of a session when I'm about to get really relaxed, which can be annoying. I don't know if anyone else here have that problem.

Ludwick said:

Florina 22 said:
I face the same problem. My advice would be not to stress because you will intensify them. I ended up thinking I was crazy because of my thoughts. And I was hurting myself because I was stressed out that I couldn't keep my meditation void. I intensified these thoughts and at one point I came to a step of medication. Just keep calm, ignore your thoughts, don't upset yourself if you can't have total control because it's normal. Over time, practicing void meditation every day will help you gain control of your mind and thoughts.

As far as I remember for those who are just beginning with it, the void meditation from JoS was giving two `aids`: Focus on and `observe` your breath and look still at an object around you during the meditation, this makes it a bit easier to keep your mind empty as you are not focusing on your thoughts anymore. You don't have to do void meditation for 5-10 minutes from the beginning, you can start with 1 minute and keep adding one minute everyday for about a week, after which you should be able to do it for as long as you like.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

All jews are doomed to perish regardless of what side they are in, you think their reptillian overlords will grant them the earth as their little jewish heaven?

Nah, we will even take care of that. :p

Greetings Satanic family!!
so so joyous to have found you all

i have a few questions regarding this page..
https://kabbalahexposed.com/OneGod.Html

1:“”"Ultimate Creator of the Cosmos and perceived reality””"….. .satan is creator of the cosmos.. is this all the stars and planets we see?

2:“””"In short, you have to correct your relation to Nature, and how you understand it, work with it's laws etc. If this is not upheld, then people are punished”””. What are they punished by?

3:“”"Satan was the only one that gave a damn to save these petty monkeys on this abandonned planet, and to him we owe our existence.””” Abandonned by what?

thanks you for your guidance

Hail Satan, and all the demons of hell <3

Does a weak Jupiter mean a weak crown chakra? Can I strength the natal Jupiter by empowering crown chakra? I want to try square but I am not sure if I can do it.

Artoria Pendragon said:

1:“”"Ultimate Creator of the Cosmos and perceived reality””"….. .satan is creator of the cosmos.. is this all the stars and planets we see?

2:“””"In short, you have to correct your relation to Nature, and how you understand it, work with it's laws etc. If this is not upheld, then people are punished”””. What are they punished by?

3:“”"Satan was the only one that gave a damn to save these petty monkeys on this abandonned planet, and to him we owe our existence.””” Abandonned by what?

1) No, altho some say that Satan and the Gods created the moon for us. I am very sure they have the capability to do so, but I am not sure whether or not they actually did this.

2) We are all part of this world, this reality and nature; so we have to abide it‘s laws and live in harmony with nature. If you do not live with nature, you will get punished by your bad decisions.

For example if you do not meditate; your soul will become weak, and if this stagnation and degradation of the soul continues, your soul will perish one day. You reap what you sow, you got punished, but only by your own decisions. You can apply this for everything.

3) He just wanted to express, that Satan is our Father and the only one who really cares for Humanity.
Abandoned in the sense of being alone, weren’t it for Satan.

homeraee said:
Does a weak Jupiter mean a weak crown chakra? Can I strength the natal Jupiter by empowering crown chakra? I want to try square but I am not sure if I can do it.

Does your Crown feel weaker than the other chakras?

Astrologers welcome. I ask for help with my astrology chart and how to read it any verified astrologers Directly from HP HC. if you have the time i ask for your help.

NinRick said:
homeraee said:

Im still trying to feel my chakras. So I don't know

SatanIsRealAndAGod said:
Astrologers welcome. I ask for help with my astrology chart and how to read it any verified astrologers Directly from HP HC. if you have the time i ask for your help.

It is a good idea to make your own topic in here to ask about this.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=8

And you can ask Lydia about it by putting a quote with her name.

Because this subject could get very large so this topic is not the best place to put it.

homeraee said:
NinRick said:
homeraee said:

Are you meditating on a daily basis?

homeraee said:
NinRick said:
homeraee said:

If you want you can mail me ans send me your chart, I will try to help you, because you should have been at the point where you are much further. 😅

NinRick said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

1) No, altho some say that Satan and the Gods created the moon for us. I am very sure they have the capability to do so, but I am not sure whether or not they actually did this.

2) We are all part of this world, this reality and nature; so we have to abide it‘s laws and live in harmony with nature. If you do not live with nature, you will get punished by your bad decisions.

For example if you do not meditate; your soul will become weak, and if this stagnation and degradation of the soul continues, your soul will perish one day. You reap what you sow, you got punished, but only by your own decisions. You can apply this for everything.

3) He just wanted to express, that Satan is our Father and the only one who really cares for Humanity.

Thanks for your reply!

1) What is meant by the cosmos? “”"Ultimate Creator of the Cosmos and perceived reality””" its from here https://kabbalahexposed.com/OneGod.Html. im Feeling like making planets and stars would be quite easy for satan

2) ok so its nature that punishes us, like natural karma? rather than the god's judgement

3) ok, so no one abandonned us

thanks <3

greetings, here is an excerpt from

https://kabbalahexposed.com/Lucifer.Html

""Lucifer/Satan is basically the conduit from which the infinite unexpressed light gets an expression into existence. Rightfully so some people take this and say that Satan is the Creator God of the universe, but this is allegorical. Satan is one with this force and there is no division, and consequently comes the statement of Satan being everywhere and anywhere, which many people took and named him as a 'force' later.""

I'm wondering how did the Jews come to be...?

One question that came to my mind is the importance of mindset in the moment of death. I've heard Sahdguru speak about this, and that it's important to die with a peace of mind. If death occurs due to suicide or murder the limbo situation will be much longer. He said that when you die you loose your discriminatory mind, and thus the ability to cope with bad feelings etc. Makes me think of all the witches and sorcerers who were burned at the stake, and how long it must take for them to reincarnate, perhaps by intention there?

He also said the death state is similar to the dream state we have as living beings, which was interesting. I know yogi Bhajan mentioned in a clip I saw that he never dreams during sleep. That's a sign of having dealt with psychological issues and trauma I guess, with help of meditation. I tend to like dreams though, a bit.

hello, i wanted to ask what do you think about the christcucks that say that jewsus was aryan and not a kike and that the original isrealites were white europeans and that modern jews are edomites/khazars/caananites/babylonians and basically whatever but actual jews. also what do you think about the christcucks that say that the vatican was enemy of the jews until the second vatican council when they claim it got infiltrated with jews, i think this makes no sense because from what i've seen the catholic church was always full of kikes but some catholic christcucks always bring up this when i am having arguments with them along with the other topic i mentioned earlier, i try to refute them but they always leave me with second thoughts so i want to know what you think of this.

SatanIsRealAndAGod said:

It is a good idea to make your own topic in here to ask about this.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=8

And you can ask Lydia about it by putting a quote with her name.

Because this subject could get very large so this topic is not the best place to put it.

I thank you for redirecting me to the forum that is about Astrology. I give my fullest gratitude

Artoria Pendragon said:
NinRick said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

Thanks for your reply!

1) What is meant by the cosmos? “”"Ultimate Creator of the Cosmos and perceived reality””" its from here https://kabbalahexposed.com/OneGod.Html. im Feeling like making planets and stars would be quite easy for satan

2) ok so its nature that punishes us, like natural karma? rather than the god's judgement

thanks <3

Even before Satan existed, nature was forming all the world you can see, from Planets, to Stars, to Solar Systems, Galaxies, and universeres.
Lord Satan is a result of harmonic evolution with and out of Nature.

I am pretty Sure he can create Planets, and maybe even stars, but I am not certain of this.

You punish yourself by not abiding natural laws. Karma is another story, also other people can curse you and natural energies from the Planets for example, can also work against you at certain times.
But ultimately, you punish yourself if you do not live according to nature.

Look at the Xians for example and the Priests, they go insane, have sex with children, and fake every emotion they have. They are not natural, they are plastic to the core. They damn their own lifes and souls, and on top of that, they get cursed and abused by their very own „religion“. I have witnessed this.
Their religion is anti nature and thus anti life.

No no, nobody abandoned us. We have Satan and the Demons at all times :)

NinRick said:
Artoria Pendragon said:
NinRick said:

Thanks for your reply!

thanks <3

Even before Satan existed, nature was forming all the world you can see, from Planets, to Stars, to Solar Systems, Galaxies, and universeres.
Lord Satan is a result of harmonic evolution with and out of Nature.

I am pretty Sure he can create Planets, and maybe even stars, but I am not certain of this.

You punish yourself by not abiding natural laws. Karma is another story, also other people can curse you and natural energies from the Planets for example, can also work against you at certain times.
But ultimately, you punish yourself if you do not live according to nature.

Look at the Xians for example and the Priests, they go insane, have sex with children, and fake every emotion they have. They are not natural, they are plastic to the core. They damn their own lifes and souls, and on top of that, they get cursed and abused by their very own „religion“. I have witnessed this.
Their religion is anti nature and thus anti life.

No no, nobody abandoned us. We have Satan and the Demons at all times :)

how very true i'm sure making planets would take an obviously extreme amount of time.

xians are really sad i'm friends with a few of them and they seem really lost with a lot of problems though the mudslimes are worse though and the kikes(gypsys are even worse than that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) are just born to be a pestilence no matter how nice they seem

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back