Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Next Steps In This Russia/Ukraine War: THE LIKELY OUTCOMES OF THIS WAR [Updated 21 April 2022]

bnc7 said:
False flags in Ukraine. Have no doubt, Bidens handlers want this war.

"Mariupol Residents Accuse Ukraine Of Firing On Civilians"

https://rumble.com/v11pemp-mariupol-residents-accuse-ukraine-of-firing-on-civilians.html
Wow. I thought this was the case, when I saw footage of the bombed apartment buildings and so on, I just knew it had to be an inside job and not Russia. There was simply no way Russia could do that and leave the places they would want to bomb (government buildings, etc) intact. Why would they bomb civilian apartments... they wouldn't. Ukraine would, to make Russia look like war criminals.

And the fact that Ukraine soldiers were suddenly finding killed civilians in the main streets days after the Russians had left, why not immediately? Because Ukraine likely did it.

Also, some of the footage I've seen, doesn't look like reality. They look CGI.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=347296 time=1650690939 user_id=57]
Also, some of the footage I've seen, doesn't look like reality. They look CGI.
Yes, staged videos to garner support for the war effort by Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSLzMDlCRc&t=307s

I saw it said on a social network that Putin "does this to end Nazism". I replied that it is a lie, because Volodymyr Zelensky is Jewish, they almost argued with me. I deleted the comment so they wouldn't accuse me of Nazism, because it's a crime in my country, but at least I showed the truth. I wonder if this person is worth keeping friends with, he supports Jewish ideas even though he sees the truth, he is far left and even supports the ideas of Karl Max.

I knew from the start that the whole Ukraine/Russia war was a scheme the Jews play on both sides. You were well aware of this.

I used to lurk on this thread before I registered as a member. I read all your posts and came to the solution that the source of all the tyranny in the world are the Christian churches, the Islamic mosques, and the Jewish synagogues and all of them must be destroyed. Every single one of them.

I would HAPPILY be on board for destroying every religious building, but the law is a fucking double-edged sword, and that's one of the reasons why I won't such a thing now. Even on Social media, all I hear is the same old "There is good in everyone" cop-out. I got sick of it.

It's like the Jews are so good at discovering loopholes it's damn near impossible to deal with them the legal way, something I've been telling people on social media. It's their hopes are being exploited.

I... I just wanted to vent. People are so blinded by the false hope that it feels like they're "on loop."

DisillusionedCitizen said:
I would HAPPILY be on board for destroying every religious building, but the law is a fucking double-edged sword, and that's one of the reasons why I won't such a thing now. Even on Social media, all I hear is the same old "There is good in everyone" cop-out. I got sick of it.
Spiritual warfare will make it so that one day those buildings will indeed be destroyed or at the very least their current function would be changed to something else.

You do not need nor should do any physical damage. That will be handled by the masses or even by forces of nature.

Im from Poland and Im have been interested in these events from the very beginning, the Polish government is doing everything it can to get the country into war
The scale of absurdity created by the Jews exceeds all norms
mateusz morawiecki Polish prime minister is a fucking Jew bankster with dual citizenship, so I don't need to say anything else

Dexeus said:
Im from Poland and Im have been interested in these events from the very beginning, the Polish government is doing everything it can to get the country into war
mateusz morawiecki Polish prime minister is a fucking Jew bankster with dual citizenship, so I don't need to say anything else

About my own country,if you are interested:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=350788#p350788

Dexeus said:
Do not use your own picture as a profile picture as this can be used against you in ways you might not even understand at this point! So for your own safety, please remove the picture if it is you..!

Dexeus said:

if that picture is you you better remove it theres rabbis and others who would love to use that against you....

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:
I do not believe that the Russia-Ukraine war started from the superficial financial ruin of kosher-19. This is an old war that has only intensified at present for some reason. It is not unlikely that those evil infiltrated witches in Russia, have been chanting and shooting some curses from their bearded asses.

The situation with Ukraine and Russia is as old as the two countries. If you look only at them, you might think that this was a continuation of previous disputes. But would this have erupted if everything wasn't on the red edge to begin with? Maybe not.

The timing here, "Directly" at the end of the Co-Vid, is just uncanny and obvious. Some go as far as to say this event has occurred only for people to be forced to forget the "Coronavirus".

The "Financial Ruin" from Co-Vid hasn't really arrived yet [it was postponed by infinite printing] and a war is the perfect coverup for let's say, a failing Euro, or a failing Dollar, or an artificial scarcity and depression.

The US has incurred wars only to save the petrodollar and have excuses to enforce policies that would back-pedal inflation. Now, all Nations have been tense through these, and it's no doubt that a contributing factor for these governments, instead of blaming their own self about these events, would be to start something like a bogus war or start a bogus cold war.

Even the Co-Vid was a simulation of a bogus war fake "war" against a virus. The policies of printing, new infrastructure, how people behaved, force quarantines, were basically a form of literal "war". Apparently this nonsense wasn't enough so here everyone goes for more.

My grandmother has received a msg in the mail to come get a second booster jab just last week or last monday or so.

Not a single word in the media.

Both my dad and the rest of the family as far as I am aware, are being super brainwashed towards this. Say one piece of info that proves x is wrong, they've forgotten it within the next 24 hours or they come up with counter reasoning.

I am sick of the fearmongering within my family and I am afraid they will force my little cousin to take that crap too.

it is also hard to nearly impossible to argue with doctors who have been in the field for decades.

Wifes dad is on his 5th might be same as second mate or 3rd crzy hes over 80 add in his flu shot for good measure. terrible.

This Ukraine thing great Op as per HPHC, im getting mixed news on twitter etc saying oh there is no war maybe normal in kiev but what are you meant to believe.

News from here is the one.

as aquarius said we have been warned to stock up by HPS maxine years ago now.

Good luck my people hope you all good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back