Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shadow people are reptilians

One Wire Phenomenon

Hi guys our towns power when't out for a few days.Sorry i haven't replied to anyone's posts yet.

I found something interesting.We have been talking about shadow people recently and this video came out 3 days ago. It not long but its a heads up.Shadow people could be or are reptilians!!

https://youtu.be/r1ba5VYSqIU

I also want to say i had tremendous success in opening my pineal gland or third eye im not sure which one. I was doing flame meditation for two days and last night the fame turned into a bright blue flower. The most beautiful blue i have ever seen. My focus is very good. I can focus for about 3 min on the flame without it moving in any direction. I can move it at will and change its shape,form and colour but witb those not always at will it just happens. The trick is it seems when one focuses on its detail it becomes as a real lazer dot even with eyes open but then it moves,if you bring it back the whole time by just not focusing on it anymore and looking at the center where you started it moves back up again. I did this for hours and hours because i had nothing to do because the power was off.. Im very good now.
Infact im excellent... Within two day only 🤯

One Wire Phenomenon said:
of the true light said:
I remember HPS Maxine saying that shadow people are enemy elementals.

Thanks for telling me

:)

On a video audio or what?
In a sermon or a sermon reply on the old forum years ago If I recall correctly.

It was a long time ago.

I was fascinated because I have seen them too.

I remember seeing one in my backyard around that time.

She said as we advance sometimes we will see them as they are enemy elementals spying on us.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
of the true light said:
I remember HPS Maxine saying that shadow people are enemy elementals.

Thanks for telling me

:)

On a video audio or what?

I heard that from someone to that they may be thoughtforms or something, elementals though I wouldn't doubt it either,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back