Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Have you ever seen a ufo

I am going to say once yes. I really have no idea if they were friendly beings or enemies though. It was triangular shaped kind of low to the ground and I could tell massive by how big it was in comparison to the apartment complex I was near when seeing it. It made absolutely no sound at all and had a bunch of lights on it some that flashed if I remember some different colors. It also stopped and kind of faded from vision into the stars in the background (might have realized I was looking at it standing there)

Some others saw it too the newspaper put out something about a military base testing new aircraft nearby and that it wasn't a ufo a couple days later. However I kind of believe it was nothing I know of humanity has can do things like this.

I saw them in the past two years a few different times. It looked just like a star in the night sky just sitting still, but you could also tell it looked a little different. It was also lower in the sky than I realized at first. Then it started moving, and that's when I knew. It looked like a star moving side ways, up, down, and then finally took off in the sky and disappeared. This wasn't like any other known craft or celestial object. It wasn't a plane, a satellite, or anything like that. It was like a very bright white star.

Bunny said:
Have you ever seen a ufo
Yeah, but I think it was a Chinese fire lantern.

Did it signal to you?
Well, it was burning/flashing, so...

I wish people would state if they mean a UFO or if they mean "I think alien spacecraft". UFO =/= alien spacecraft; UFO means UFO!

jrvan said:
I saw them in the past two years a few different times. It looked just like a star in the night sky just sitting still, but you could also tell it looked a little different. It was also lower in the sky than I realized at first. Then it started moving, and that's when I knew. It looked like a star moving side ways, up, down, and then finally took off in the sky and disappeared. This wasn't like any other known craft or celestial object. It wasn't a plane, a satellite, or anything like that. It was like a very bright white star.
That is exactly what I usually see!

jrvan said:
That is exactly what I usually see!

slyscorpion said:
I am going to say once yes. I really have no idea if they were friendly beings or enemies though. It was triangular shaped kind of low to the ground and I could tell massive by how big it was in comparison to the apartment complex I was near when seeing it. It made absolutely no sound at all and had a bunch of lights on it some that flashed if I remember some different colors. It also stopped and kind of faded from vision into the stars in the background (might have realized I was looking at it standing there)

Some others saw it too the newspaper put out something about a military base testing new aircraft nearby and that it wasn't a ufo a couple days later. However I kind of believe it was nothing I know of humanity has can do things like this.
I never saw anything like this.

slyscorpion said:

I've heard some conspiracy theories that the triangular UFO is a secret military craft, That kind of triangle is called “TR3B”.Of course, just heard :roll:

I have a similar experience, I copied this from my diary:
15/06/21
Sightings

Like last year, in warm weather it is easier to see stars moving across the sky. I'm guessing it's not the Starlink satellites that would be moving one behind the other in a line. These moving stars are always single and have no upward motion. They do not emit sound. Like real stars they have varying magnitudes. in one night you can really count a lot of them, lying out in the open. This year there seems to be more of them than the last year. In May I was outdoors between 9:30 PM and 10:30 PM and saw at least 5 per night.

One of the first sightings in mid-May was peculiar, this time the objects had a different shape and seemed much closer to the ground than the "moving stars", it was a group moving like a flock. I had been told a few days before that Starlink satellites had been sighted a few nights before, but the ones I saw were not moving in a row but in a V shape like flocks of birds, parallel to the ground. They were very fast and they were not stable, some of them were swinging and then they were going back in the trajectory like birds in a flock.

Another unusual sighting was towards the end of May, a moving star that was crossing the sky disappeared as it passed through the section of the sky between two stars above my head, as if it had dived into the void. Immediately afterwards one reappeared behind it, I could not tell if it was really another "star" or if it was always the same one. However it too dived into the void where the other one had dived, and immediately afterwards one appeared behind it that similarly disappeared, then one more and one more. The next day between 10 and 10:30 PM I saw another one disappear in the same section of sky, but no others appeared behind it.

These "stars" as mentioned have variable size but also speed, perhaps this depends on their distance from Earth.

I can't tell if they are alien spaceships or something like that, sometimes I stared at them intently and asked them to turn off the light and suddenly they became invisible, other times I tried to do the same but the light remained on, so it could have been a coincidence when they turned off on command. But if they could turn the light on and off why would they make themselves visible if they were really aliens?

Xon said:

15/06/21
Sightings

Like last year, in warm weather it is easier to see stars moving across the sky. I'm guessing it's not the Starlink satellites that would be moving one behind the other in a line. These moving stars are always single and have no upward motion. They do not emit sound. Like real stars they have varying magnitudes. in one night you can really count a lot of them, lying out in the open. This year there seems to be more of them than the last year. In May I was outdoors between 9:30 PM and 10:30 PM and saw at least 5 per night.

One of the first sightings in mid-May was peculiar, this time the objects had a different shape and seemed much closer to the ground than the "moving stars", it was a group moving like a flock. I had been told a few days before that Starlink satellites had been sighted a few nights before, but the ones I saw were not moving in a row but in a V shape like flocks of birds, parallel to the ground. They were very fast and they were not stable, some of them were swinging and then they were going back in the trajectory like birds in a flock.

Another unusual sighting was towards the end of May, a moving star that was crossing the sky disappeared as it passed through the section of the sky between two stars above my head, as if it had dived into the void. Immediately afterwards one reappeared behind it, I could not tell if it was really another "star" or if it was always the same one. However it too dived into the void where the other one had dived, and immediately afterwards one appeared behind it that similarly disappeared, then one more and one more. The next day between 10 and 10:30 PM I saw another one disappear in the same section of sky, but no others appeared behind it.

These "stars" as mentioned have variable size but also speed, perhaps this depends on their distance from Earth.

I can't tell if they are alien spaceships or something like that, sometimes I stared at them intently and asked them to turn off the light and suddenly they became invisible, other times I tried to do the same but the light remained on, so it could have been a coincidence when they turned off on command. But if they could turn the light on and off why would they make themselves visible if they were really aliens?
Me too this is what ive been seeing in the sky!

Xon said:

15/06/21
Sightings

They seem to toy a bit too. The first one I ever saw was just like jrvan described. It was stationary, kinda looked like a star and when I stopped to look at it, it started moving.

slyscorpion said:

It's funny how they always say something like it's a balloon or something, an try to explain it away, but if it was an aircraft worked on by humans, I can see why they would want to keep it secret, but with the reptilian jews I'm sure they already know, an those useless mindless people helping the jews are like (wes must bes helpses jews they bes choosen by jewish godses)sad most of those aircrafts will probably be used against Gentiles , by the reptilian jews/or useful mindless idiots

jrvan said:
That's exactly what I saw. Interestingly enough I saw it for two days straight in a summer evening. First time it was moving and looked completely like a star but it was closer to earth, then just vanished. The other time there was this odd star in the sky that wasn't moving at all, I was looking at it and it just disappeared in front of my eyes. The boring hypothesis is that these are satellites, the fun one is that these are alien spaceships, which I doubt.

Aquarius said:
jrvan said:
That's exactly what I saw. Interestingly enough I saw it for two days straight in a summer evening. First time it was moving and looked completely like a star but it was closer to earth, then just vanished. The other time there was this odd star in the sky that wasn't moving at all, I was looking at it and it just disappeared in front of my eyes. The boring hypothesis is that these are satellites, the fun one is that these are alien spaceships, which I doubt.

One of the ones I saw looked way too low in the sky to be a satellite. I couldn't believe how low it was, and it was just like the other time. I've seen them with Tabby at least three times now on walks, and the first couple of times I couldn't believe my eyes. This was the first time in my life that I ever saw anything like this, and I only started seeing it after I joined the JoS, and ironically it was really short after reading a post at the time by the High Priest about people spotting UFOs left and right because the aliens were freaking out and had to check on things during the lockdowns. This was the same time that I was having trouble accepting some of the JoS topics about aliens even though I accepted everything else as fact because I recognized it as the truth. For some reason though I just couldn't bring myself to accept aliens until I saw that damn thing in the sky. Funny that my one hangup was aliens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back