Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I've got large itch on me

What is the original language of the human race and any way to speak it fluently? (Human example pictured below)
nordic+aryan+blond+boy+man.jpg

"Contrary to what his clothes might suggest he is not jewish, as there are various photographs of him wearing liturcial outfits from different religious confessions." - Original Poster
(I had to address this before it goes out of hand and as an apology for the hebrew, the same man in different attire)
NuevoImagendemapadebits3.jpg

And how about some detailed instructions on procuring some of that advanced German technology?
nazi-ufo-570x377.jpg

I do believe the Germans (of Germanic descent) to be highly intelligent even making quantum leaps in science and technology.

The Germanic people have fascinated me and has also inspired in me the desire to learn about genetics and how to manipulate them and more, unfortunately my time doesn't allow me that luxury but I hope someone sends me a link to something I could take a look at.

In closing of what I am nervous about posting as a man in a rookie's position, I did dedicate my soul to Satan and I have no flippin' clue who my Guardian Demon is.

What is this? When I try to meditate with my eyes closed, white circles of light or light spectrums appear to me, sometimes the feeling (or maybe I really can see) that I can see inside my body. What is this? .

Greetings. I have 2 requests/questions :)
1. The famous sermon of our dear HPS Maxine, stating that our Gods are coming back in 20 years When the Gods will be here, will it be a public thing? Will people understand what is happening or will the Gods re-attain formal control of the planet and simply present themselves as "high governmental positions replacing the old governments" so people aren't afraid? I mean, when do you think it will be the time when they uncover things, when the Gods explain to the entire population (and they understand) what has been going on and actively changes its destiny through the Gods' revealed involvement? When will it be a world of Satanists, and each person living on Earth will know Satan's name for what it truly means and will meditate daily and celebrate again our Esbats and Sabbats etc, and get in un-censored contact with other civilisations and truly become a master of their destiny and become Demons? Do you think it will be much from their arrival on Earth until shedding light onto the population? And do you think they will personally come or will they send some representants of their own here?
2. I have read some posts about the so-called published natal chart of (heil) Adolf Hitler but was unable to find any :? Could someone post it on a thread please? I don't trust the sources online, especially the interpretations

Ludwick said:
I've got large itch on me

What is the original language of the human race and any way to speak it fluently? (Human example pictured below)
nordic+aryan+blond+boy+man.jpg

"Contrary to what his clothes might suggest he is not jewish, as there are various photographs of him wearing liturcial outfits from different religious confessions." - Original Poster
(I had to address this before it goes out of hand and as an apology for the hebrew, the same man in different attire)
NuevoImagendemapadebits3.jpg

And how about some detailed instructions on procuring some of that advanced German technology?
nazi-ufo-570x377.jpg

I do believe the Germans (of Germanic descent) to be highly intelligent even making quantum leaps in science and technology.

The Germanic people have fascinated me and has also inspired in me the desire to learn about genetics and how to manipulate them and more, unfortunately my time doesn't allow me that luxury but I hope someone sends me a link to something I could take a look at.

In closing of what I am nervous about posting as a man in a rookie's position, I did dedicate my soul to Satan and I have no flippin' clue who my Guardian Demon is.

That guy is a kike. We already discussed this in another topic. The dead-fish look, the eyes itself, something about his face shape that makes him look like a reptile, and his aura also.

Also, you don't need to be nervous. Experience and asking questions will slowly move you away from "rookie" status.

Stormblood said:
That guy is a kike. We already discussed this in another topic. The dead-fish look, the eyes itself, something about his face shape that makes him look like a reptile, and his aura also.

Also, you don't need to be nervous. Experience and asking questions will slowly move you away from "rookie" status.

If I have been absolutely deceived, then please link the evidence so I can extrapolate for myself and others that have also succumbed to the illusion.
Is there picture/s of the most ideal Human out there? I would really love to know.

Good evening. I need help with the 40 day program.
I just reached the point where you open the third eye. I noticed the meditation to open the sixth chakra isn't anywhere on any of the following days and the next one in line, the crown chakra, requires both the sixth chakra and the third eye to be opened already. The program instructs to begin opening the crown directly after the third eye and no mention of the sixth is made so I got a little confused.

The sixth chakra takes seven days, so I can't begin now unless I stop the 40 day program. Do I continue the program normally and open the sixth later or should I pause it and resume after opening it?

Greetings. I don't think I understood Races correctly. So, all 3 Human Races (Black, Yellow, White) descend from Satan and the Demons aka The Nordics, but only the White Race is the Aryan Race aka the Race with the DNA most similar to theirs? Or in order to be Aryan you need to have more common DNA aka have great height, blonde hair and blue eyes-that meaning that only a part of the Whites are Aryan ? Or literally every human descended from Them is Aryan (meaning each human of any of the 3 Races)? :geek:

Greetings. I have a question - by now it is clear that the jewish elite is the head of all bad things here on Earth.And I know that monstruos characteristics and tendencies are embedded in their Race and that, when the opportunity comes, they are inevitably awakened in each one of them, following their sick nature and their "best" judgement. But, does the regular jew on the street consciously use these instincts or know about the world conquest plan? Does literally every regular jew support the agenda and pretend they know nothing towards the Gentiles? And by that I mean jews that live a life other people would call "normal" - the jews that seem ignorant and only seem to preoccupy themselves with the mundane concerns of human life . I dont want to underestimate them. Does every living jew just pretend on this?
Thanks.

Gʳᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳˢ! Dᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿʸ ᵛᵃˡⁱᵈ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵒˡᵈᵉʳ ᵖᵃᵍᵃⁿ ᵖʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿᵉʳˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵘⁱᵈˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵉˡᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵘⁿᶜᵒʳʳᵘᵖᵗᵉᵈ ʳᵉˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉˢ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵗᵘᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ᵏᵃᵇᵃˡᵃʰ (ᵉᵍʸᵖᵗⁱᵃⁿ ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿ)?
Thank you.

Blacklight 666 said:
I just reached the point where you open the third eye. I noticed the meditation to open the sixth chakra isn't anywhere on any of the following days and the next one in line, the crown chakra, requires both the sixth chakra and the third eye to be opened already. The program instructs to begin opening the crown directly after the third eye and no mention of the sixth is made so I got a little confused.

The sixth chakra takes seven days, so I can't begin now unless I stop the 40 day program. Do I continue the program normally and open the sixth later or should I pause it and resume after opening it?

Follow the program. To do the basic opening of the crown, does not require the 6th (Ajna) chakra to be open. The 40 day program by HP HoodedCobra is designed to ease you into your spiritual practice.

Opening the 6th chakra can bring very strong effects, which a novice meditator might not be ready for, therefore the program goes through the other chakra's first to prepare the soul for the opening of the 6th chakra, so the soul remains in good balance after the opening of the 6th.

Working too much on the 6th chakra can cause imbalance on your soul, which can open you up to delusions and other issues of the mind which will impede your growth.

By opening the other chakra's first in a descending order the 6th chakra won't cause any imbalance when it is opened, alleviating any risks or effects beyond the control of the practitioner as the other chakra's of the soul keep the energy in balance, and allow the energy to flow through the soul unobstructed so no energy can get stuck within the sensitive 6th chakra.

To further work on the crown and fully activate and empower it, will require your 6th chakra to be open and empowered first, however that is for later after you have build a foundation with your practice on which to advance further.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Follow the program. To do the basic opening of the crown, does not require the 6th (Ajna) chakra to be open. The 40 day program by HP HoodedCobra is designed to ease you into your spiritual practice.

Opening the 6th chakra can bring very strong effects, which a novice meditator might not be ready for, therefore the program goes through the other chakra's first to prepare the soul for the opening of the 6th chakra, so the soul remains in good balance after the opening of the 6th.

Working too much on the 6th chakra can cause imbalance on your soul, which can open you up to delusions and other issues of the mind which will impede your growth.

By opening the other chakra's first in a descending order the 6th chakra won't cause any imbalance when it is opened, alleviating any risks or effects beyond the control of the practitioner as the other chakra's of the soul keep the energy in balance, and allow the energy to flow through the soul unobstructed so no energy can get stuck within the sensitive 6th chakra.

To further work on the crown and fully activate and empower it, will require your 6th chakra to be open and empowered first, however that is for later after you have build a foundation with your practice on which to advance further.

Hail Satan!

I see. Many thanks.

Hail Satan!

Ludwick said:
Stormblood said:

If I have been absolutely deceived, then please link the evidence so I can extrapolate for myself and others that have also succumbed to the illusion.
Is there picture/s of the most ideal Human out there? I would really love to know.

I don't remember the title of the topic. I remember Lydia and Ol Argedco Luciftias also commented in it.

What do you mean by "most ideal human"?

Here's a picture with most human phenotypes. Some are missing, some are wrongly put under the White section (anything after the first "Eastern European" line is not White).

6Ckdcc7.jpg

Here's a picture with most White phenotypes:
lcQJDho.jpg

If you mean the most ideal White man, it's very subjective in my opinion and it depends on race. The only objective parameter could be similarity to Lord Apollo, since Lord Apollo/Azazel was considered the epitome of male beauty.

As far as I am concerned, the most handsome White men are Anglo-Saxon, Hallstatt Nordid, and Trønder

I have a question: are people with disabilities accepted in Satanism?
(Sorry if I posted this more than once. I remember asking this question before, but I don't remember if I wrote it in English or my native language, so I'm posting this question again.)

apolo.souza said:
(Sorry if I posted this more than once. I remember asking this question before, but I don't remember if I wrote it in English or my native language, so I'm posting this question again.)
Yes.

apolo.souza said:

Yes. Spiritual Satanism gives you the tools to overcome them.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
pettyespaca said:
Hi! I looked at a page about demons a couple of months ago. They also had a description and a picture / drawing based on the description. Does anyone know which page this is? I didn't find it within JoS. Thank you!
Hey, can you give me the link for that? I too am trying to figure out what my Gaurdian demon is. My gut keeps telling me its Lilith but I highly doubt that. Also, how do you know what your Gaurdian demon is?

Hi! I don't know who my Gaurdian Demon is yet. Here is the link I was looking for:
https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gods/

Maybe it can help you.

How do we learn to vibrate? How would I can check if I vibrate correctly? I'm referring to meditations that don't have audio recordings? How do I know if I vibrated correctly or not? .

SRK said:
How do we learn to vibrate? How would I can check if I vibrate correctly? I'm referring to meditations that don't have audio recordings? How do I know if I vibrated correctly or not? .

You know you vibrated correctly if the area you are vibrating your mantra in starts vibrating or feeling pressured. For example, if you are vibrating Thaum correctly in your third eye, that portion of your forehead will start vibrating or feeling a pressure. If it doesn't, you adjust the frequency/pitch and try again.

Heyman342 said:
I'm wanting to use the affirmation at the bottom of this website about overcoming obstacles :

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Overcoming_Obstacles.html

What rune would be good to use with the affirmation?

Ansuz, although Uruz and Thurisaz have destructive properties for negative karma. Dirt on the soul is a form of negative karma, not just negative astrological placements or other energy, so make sure to deep clean frequently as well.

Blacklight 666 said:

I asked the same question last year. I didn't get an answer, so I simply added 7 days to the 40-day program (before opening the crown chakra). I did not experience any inconvenience.

SRK said:
There's basically a vocabulary of pronunciations you have to learn here, over time you will know how to pronounce every syllable, if you have doubts you can ask here on the forum.

Dark Lawyer said:
Blacklight 666 said:

I asked the same question last year. I didn't get an answer, so I simply added 7 days to the 40-day program (before opening the crown chakra). I did not experience any inconvenience.
It is 40 day program by design. The 6th chakra can be opened later because for most newbies this would cause overcharging of the nervous system.

There can be many reasons why you had no adverse effects, but to err on the safe side, it is best no to modify the program. It is after all a program for newcomers, most of which are not so enduring.

Henu the Great said:
It is 40 day program by design. The 6th chakra can be opened later because for most newbies this would cause overcharging of the nervous system.

There can be many reasons why you had no adverse effects, but to err on the safe side, it is best no to modify the program. It is after all a program for newcomers, most of which are not so enduring.

Last year I finished the programme before Christmas. Is it possible that the adverse effects will not appear until later? :|

On 29 August last year I asked the question about the sixth chakra in this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=278421#p278421

No answer.

On 1 September I asked again: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=278975#p278975

No answer.

Then I typed this:

"I found a topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29587

"The 40-day guide is kinda outdated back in 2018 the chakra webpage was updated to include 6th chakra done after 3rd eye awakening. Before 6th was done last or at some point later on since it was so powerful but seems like information changed.

So really modify it for your self to include the updated chakra guide of awakening."

So I really need to change the Programme. The question is where to fit in the 7 days."

I wrote a third time, but still no one warned me that it was dangerous. They let me do it... :|

Why did the moderator approve this 2019 response if it is dangerous?

"The 40-day guide is kinda outdated back in 2018 the chakra webpage was updated to include 6th chakra done after 3rd eye awakening. Before 6th was done last or at some point later on since it was so powerful but seems like information changed.

So really modify it for your self to include the updated chakra guide of awakening."

In the quoted "40 days programme" topic, several old forum members have commented. But none of them have corrected this post. Why not?

Dark Lawyer said:
Last year I finished the programme before Christmas. Is it possible that the adverse effects will not appear until later? :|
Most likely you have not stimulated your chakras enough to get to the state of overstimulation. For that to happen you would have to breath and / or vibrate into chakras an amount that your body is not used to in a short period of time. You have said to complete the initial opening meditations, but no active chakra work beyond that.

Another thing to take into consideration is individual tolerance to increased bioelectricity. More fit bodies can handle more bioelectricity. Earth placements do give grounding as well.

There are many reasons posts get through, and there is no filtration like you might think there is. Not everything is combed down line by line analyzing the content and its correctedness in the context.

There is no danger, but rather, potential danger by overstimulating the chakras. This has not been your case so do not worry.
But none of them have corrected this post. Why not?
You would have to take into account that not everyone has the same level of discernment as to what advice is good to give, and how to give. Nontheless, we do grow and learn as time goes by. Also, time constraints do not allow to read and reply each and every reply.

The program is fine as is. 40 days relates to the cycle of 40 days for permanence.

Dark Lawyer said:

Here is a response about it from HPHC:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41031&p=163318&hilit=40+day+cobra#p163318
] "The 3rd eye being an extension of the 6th chakra said:
Evidently it is best to work on the sixth chakra at the end of the program however....

I don't understand why some members here even the advanced ones are so restrictive about the number of days in the program. This is not a typical 40 day fixed magic work, it's more to give a base to your daily meditation routine. The program as well as it can last 40 days can also last 3 months. It all depends on how you feel and the individual soul. The important thing is not to overdo it and give your body time to get used to it, even if this means lengthening the number of days.

In fact, this is also stated in the program: https://web.archive.org/web/20160619225351/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf
] Meditations need NOT be rushed said:
IF YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED, ITS NOT NESSESCARY
FOR THE PROGRAM TO LAST 40 DAYS- TAKE YOUR DAYS TO CATCH UP AND
DO AS IT FEELS RIGHT AND COMFORTABLE!!!![/b]
The instructions are very clear.

In conclusion, if you have extended the program by 7 days, it is fine. If you have not had any negative response to the opening of the sixth chakra after the third eye you are fine, do not worry.

Henu the Great said:

Thanks for the correct reply, you always help with information. If your time allows, I have posted some questions in the "alcohol addiction" topic. (It hasn't appeared yet.) I asked about the technique suggested by Blitzkreig, because I occasionally post on an alcohol help forum, and people in need there might find the technique useful. (I got rid of alcoholism 3 years ago.) Blitzkreig doesn't always get notified of replies, I think. If you have time to read and can comment, I'd appreciate it.

"Alcohol addiction" topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53012

Dark Lawyer said:
Henu the Great said:

On 29 August last year I asked the question about the sixth chakra in this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=278421#p278421

No answer.

On 1 September I asked again: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=278975#p278975

No answer.

Then I typed this:

So I really need to change the Programme. The question is where to fit in the 7 days."

I wrote a third time, but still no one warned me that it was dangerous. They let me do it... :|

In the quoted "40 days programme" topic, several old forum members have commented. But none of them have corrected this post. Why not?

In my case, I didn't comment because I didn't read. I only read posts based in inspiration, not all posts. I was focused on Loki88 the troll.

I told someone on the forum other times that the 40 days programme serves a specific purpose that goes beyond just the opening of the chakras and should not be changed without approval from its author. 47 also doesn't mean much in the way of numerology. 40 is sacred number and it relates to habit and permanence, among things. I doubt the programme will have a random number of days when updated. It will always be a meaningful number by design.

Other than that, it doesn't matter whether you open the sixth chakra before the crown or after all main chakras. Before 2018, the order in the page was identical to both the 40-days programme and the Spiritual Warfare Training programme (another programme, which is older but of pivotal importance for everyone to do, for example, after the 40-day programme). Nobody died by doing the sixth chakra last. The sixth chakra was later moved because there was experimentation and it turned out that for some people it worked better if it was opened sooner rather than later.

The most important thing is to keep a descending pattern, with the root chakra opened last. Opening the chakra in a bottom-up order ends in clinical depression in most cases, which is not something that can be overcome with the flick of a wrist like some happy-go-lucky people without experience of REAL mental health issues claim. This happens because doing vibrations on the root chakra stimulates the kundalini, which will release waves and start wreaking havoc because the soul is closed (meaning the energy channels and centres are obstructed). The root chakra will also not be opened properly if it's the first chakra you work with, because you need the energy to already be circulating in the meridian system.

Stormblood said:
Dark Lawyer said:

I also would not put too much weight on the words of beginner-level members like Gear88 who admitted not meditating much. Instead, more focus should be put on the words of members who have proven themselves such as Lydia, BlackDragon, Ol Argedco, Henu, NakedPluto, VoE, etc. For a quite a long while, Blitzkreig as well. If you read our very brief exchange in the topic you linked and you read all of his posts for more than a year, you will notice the difference that made him qualify for the position he holds today. I didn't even remember we ever had that kind of exchange because in my memory his contribution has been outstanding all of the time.

Dark Lawyer said:
Henu the Great said:

No answer.

No answer.

Then I typed this:

It will be updated.

Hi ! I have three children, I work irregularly, we live with my parents, I have little private space, and it is unpredictable when I can meditate, so I don’t currently have the opportunity to do the 40-day program. Can you suggest something to improve me anyway? Thank you for your answers!

hello guys i have a question about demons, how do you build a relationship with a demon ?

HAIL SATAN

Several greetings,
Ala (Proto Indo European)
Hallo (German)
Salve (Latin)
Namaste (Sanskrit?)

Been getting responses, I will use my free time wisely to reply to some.

Dagr666 said:

Wait, wasn't Proto Indo European the first language spoken by the Human population?
The way I perceive it, the general consensus in that PIE is the first language.
Please elaborate.

To eliminate the potential confusion, when I say Human I actually mean Nordic since I believe them to be the most Human phenotype on earth.

--And now for my questions--

I have a confusion about Cro-Magnons that suddenly appeared 40,000 years ago (helping me conclude that "pleiadeians" made us) and the Nordic gods founding civilization on earth around 100,000 years ago, I need elaboration on that.

I heard you are assigned a guardian demon on dedication or even before such an event.
If that's true, how do I find out who he/she is?

The latter parts of this question is inspired by this: http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-ideal-aryan-family-a-goal-to-strive-for-a-life-to-live-for/
I'm considering starting a family in the future (that notion may change due to my current circumstances) so is there some kind of homeschool curriculum that rivals the old German colleges? (to enter German colleges 150-90 years ago, you had to be well cultured)
Yes, that question could be a too big of a stretch. . . . It could be my subconscious urge to start my own civilization haha.

I am a man who is very curious about advanced technology, especially what was made by people like Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger, and the German (National Reich) scientists/engineers.
I have that itch to build such advanced craft like those rumored flying saucers or "foo fighters" and even fly it/them.
I have tried and and almost succeeded in looking for schematics for such things when I was younger, I would love to know that I could build such a thing if I ever get enough resources like materials and most importantly- time. Manpower is an issue I have yet to figure out, or even to decide whether I work alone or not.
But as it is, I only have free time for meditations and planning for my "retirement". (no, it's nothing sinister)
If anyone could turn up a result regarding instructions for building such craft, I would be more than happy to look it over.

To tell you about that "mad scientist" in me, I have a fascination with genetics and exponential evolution.
I do tell you I aspire to learn things like how to manipulate genetics, and do things that many will consider crazy but let me assure you, I have no evil plan regarding this.
Due to how I use my free time and the fact that I am not spiritually advanced enough to fashion a fascinating ability called biokinesis, I would love it of someone were to give me some good content to examine.

It's generally bad idea to post this in a place that can be accessed publicly but, I expect few of those I hope never to encounter will know of this post due to the fact that JOS literally uses the name Satan, a name that has repelled many due to literal centuries of talmudic gaslighting.

I've had this mysterious attraction to things related to the occult from a very young age which may or may not have brought me here, and my parents were either ignorant of that or due to the fact that they were very loosely christian, just ignored it.
(I do think average people are loosely christian, but this is just from my day)

My mind has bordered on great aspirations, but from your perspective I'm probably crazy and I am almost willing to accept such a view of me because in this era, today is a good day to go beyond the average western-like consensus of "sanity" which generally benefits the malevolent.

Inspired from the gods?
Having seen this link https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/gods/ as I was scrolling, I naturally checked it out and found that some of the gods looked like certain characters from movies or other simply looks heavily befitting of a certain time and setting, almost like they inspired the characters resembling them.
Those resemblances reminded me of a post I read a while ago that goes by the title of "The Gods live in the children"
Is it just me, or have other people felt this way?

Due to how long it takes to actually get a post out there, I have organized the words in my posts rather remarkably the way I think a newspaper article does so, even proofreading before "publishing" which I hope isn't too awkward.

In closing of this post,
I've somehow wanted to post all this despite the potential consequences.
Also hoping I didn't put my own foot in my mouth writing this "article".

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. According to the Gods, how many Races of Gentiles are there? 3 - white, black and yellow? Then Hispanic/Latino people, and people that unfortunately have parents of different Races - where do they fit? Is it correct to judge Races based on skin colour and no other physical attribute?
2. I understand the importance of not mixing Races and our NS spirit but still I wonder - what if a person, not necessarily driven by sex, falls in love with another of a different Race. Should they not be together? Can't both people continue their specific bloodlines by procreating with others from their own Races, but be together as lovers?
Thank you! :geek:

apolo.souza said:
A mixed-race person can be a spiritual satanist?
Every Gentile (non jew) has the capacity for spiritual development under the guidance of Satan and other Daemons / Daemonnesses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back