Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

Quicksilver

Ok so. I am 99.8% white. I have a very small percentage of black in me but I have black family members. I feel so obligated to family to accept this so what am I supposed to do about family interracial marriages? Mixed kids?

Quicksilver said:
Ok so. I am 99.8% white. I have a very small percentage of black in me but I have black family members. I feel so obligated to family to accept this so what am I supposed to do about family interracial marriages? Mixed kids?

How can you be 99.8% white?
Are any of your ancestors black?

Quicksilver said:

Just marry another mixed. We don't promote interracial marriage here due to it dilluting both of the races blood.

Quicksilver said:

Is this from a DNA test? Ive heard they can be faulty at best

Quicksilver said:

I mean like ancestry or other online services anyway. Im sure not all DNA testing is inaccurate

Cynthia said:
Quicksilver said:

I mean like ancestry or other online services anyway. Im sure not all DNA testing is inaccurate

I'm not sure if it's faulty? Because I'm 99.8% white that comes from Ireland, Scotland and England and the other small 2% is from blacks. My mom did say a long time ago that my family did marry a few blacks. I don't look mixed, but I am blond hair blue eye.

Quicksilver said:
Cynthia said:
Quicksilver said:

I'm not sure if it's faulty? Because I'm 99.8% white that comes from Ireland, Scotland and England and the other small 2% is from blacks. My mom did say a long time ago that my family did marry a few blacks. I don't look mixed, but I am blond hair blue eye.

Im not really sure. It can be. I would trust family more though so maybe that is the case that you are a small percentage black

Cynthia said:
Quicksilver said:
Cynthia said:

Im not really sure. It can be. I would trust family more though so maybe that is the case that you are a small percentage black

Yeah I'm not worried about it I stick to the fact I'm white but apparently some infiltrators in these forums are nitpicking at that fact that I'm not full white? They go on to say JoS tolerates mixed people and Jewish. Only reason why I know this some of those I did consider friends inform me of it. Well at least I know someone on these forums are playing two sides. Dumbasses.

Cynthia sorry yeah my family back then had married blacks.

Quicksilver said:
Quicksilver said:
Yeah I'm not worried about it I stick to the fact I'm white but apparently some infiltrators in these forums are nitpicking at that fact that I'm not full white? They go on to say JoS tolerates mixed people and Jewish. Only reason why I know this some of those I did consider friends inform me of it. Well at least I know someone on these forums are playing two sides. Dumbasses.

I feel the need to clarify something here. When "family marries blacks", it does not necessarily mean that your ancestry has blacks. It could be that one of your ancestors had a sibling who married a black, which would mean that you have distant cousins with black ancestry, but not you particularly.

I had this issue come of with a relative of mine, who thought they were part aboriginal due to a great -grandfather's brother who married an aboriginal person. You ancestry is only your direct lineage, not the siblings or cousins of your direct lineage.

This could be the same case for you.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=343367 time=1649584957 user_id=57]
Quicksilver said:
Quicksilver said:

I feel the need to clarify something here. When "family marries blacks", it does not necessarily mean that your ancestry has blacks. It could be that one of your ancestors had a sibling who married a black, which would mean that you have distant cousins with black ancestry, but not you particularly.

I had this issue come of with a relative of mine, who thought they were part aboriginal due to a great -grandfather's brother who married an aboriginal person. You ancestry is only your direct lineage, not the siblings or cousins of your direct lineage.

This could be the same case for you.

This is a good point.

IMO, just as there is no such thing as 70% white, there is no such thing as 99.8% white.
If it's not 100% then it's mixed.

Would you drink a cup of coffee with just 0.2% of shit mixed in it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back