Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astral projection and gaining consciousness in dream state

ss member

for the past few days, i am experiencing these weird things, i have done astral projection every afternoon during my nap at the same time, every day, and i know its astral projection because i wake up after re-entering my body. however, the issue i am facing is i wake up in a dream state and then unable to move my body which is scary and this causes headaches neck pain back pain because i try hard to move my body. why is this happening? help me out pls idk how to deal with this. its a frightening experience.

ss member said:
for the past few days, i am experiencing these weird things, i have done astral projection every afternoon during my nap at the same time, every day, and i know its astral projection because i wake up after re-entering my body. however, the issue i am facing is i wake up in a dream state and then unable to move my body which is scary and this causes headaches neck pain back pain because i try hard to move my body. why is this happening? help me out pls idk how to deal with this. its a frightening experience.

Its normal for the paralyzing effect it means it was a good projection. The headache and neckpain is probably because of fear,stress and trying to force your body to move too quickly.

Take it easy and try and not be afraid. Why are you afraid if i may ask?

You wake up in trance, which in deep sleep if done , in and out of counciousness can result in the feeling of re-entering your body, your astral body can hover mildly above the material body.

If you do in day time, try to not fall asleep, as the buzz either from your astral body or trance will wake you up violently, which results in head aches and other pains. This is not healthy and if really disturbed from a very deep trance, it can lead you to real health issues.

Secondly when you are doing ap, the movement is made by intent not by any other mechanism. If the astral body has too much bio electricity you will not be able to move and you will be fixated above the body.

Please understand the difference of ap. And simple trance buzzing. Both can feel brutal yet are different. You can feel the trance buzz but you may not have the ap. Sidhhi developing yet.

Having too little bio electricity will lead you to not be able to travel far, and this is in terms of meters of a couple hundred before being snapped back in your body as the electricity runs out like fuel outside your body structure.

Anyway, either in trance or ap. Never stress yourself or tension your intent too hard. This will lead to build up energy that will remain static, either in organs or parts of the body. That's why if you meditate before sleeping I advise for circulation of energy right after. Sleeping fixated in a static way on energy will also amplify and fixate it. Energy must be moving and be alive, not static.

To practice successfully ap., you definitely must train at night, not day time and have the electric body established and really strong with no leaks. Naturally the overflow of bio electricity in sleep or meditation at night will snap you out of your body when the natural rising of currents in the body happen. You may learn by this indirect way to do it directly under your control.

To further point something of importance in ap, is also feeling the octaves of the bodies vibration along your body. From the base to the heart if you focus in the literal vibration and own soul engine, it will propel you outside to travel.

And to really make another point, when you leave the body in a full on ap. , it is absolutely no different than literally departing your body with all of your senses. You will also feel the nature of the material. The hardest thing is the shock of the mind which will return to your body. Having complete control also happens with experience in this, so it is not a simple development but something of training to be able to fulfil the use of this.

So its like something is causing me to astral project without my want, i cant astral project in night idk why i used to too but now i cant. But these days whenever i am done with my afternoon nap i will ap without realizing and then i will move around in ap but everything is so slow so far away but other times when with a demon it's very easy and simple. i am a little afraid since this is a very very new experience for me from the ap experiences i had in the past. I also have done lucid dreaming and i had 3 sleep paralysis experiences in the past. whenever i say to my self that i will return to my body i do and then i can offcurs wake up physically. But i dont understnad why soemtiems astral world feels so slow and far away while other times its normal. the demon said that its because i am not leaving my body fully also that i am too tensed. When i do relax it tends to get easier. Can you please tell me how to find out why i am leaving my body same time every afternoon after naps and how to control this?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
ss member said:

Its normal for the paralyzing effect it means it was a good projection. The headache and neckpain is probably because of fear,stress and trying to force your body to move too quickly.

Take it easy and try and not be afraid. Why are you afraid if i may ask?

so I am afraid because its all slow and very different feel to normal world but other times it's very pleasant idk how to digest this. And i also feel a force is pulling me towards it. Idk if this force is negative or positive. I have helped many spirits in the past so idk wht is going on with me doing ap with my acknowledgment. it has always happened naturally for me it has never been with my choice. only a few times maybe i did it with my choice. U know its so weird i have seen my soul get out of my body i have felt all of it i have seen my body lay on the bed and my demon lover standing next to. me. its a very powerful feeling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back