Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serbo-Croatian Translation Thread

Serbon said:
https://mega.nz/folder/pZgkUIZK#WZEuUUJpN5fyxR2cIYD4ig

I have translated Satans Absolution Ritual now.
The "Multilingual Joy of Satan Websites Index Updated 21/11/2021" from your description should be updated with the link above as the link for RTRs and Rituals in ex-yu languages

Thanks. I update the document periodically, it will take a while until I upload the updated version and put it in my signature.

The Alchemist7 said:
https://trecirajhss.wordpress.com/

The link above is the whole "Satanism and the Third Reich" section translated.
---
https://mega.nz/#F!f99GQAYC!M7KKBl4tzvNfGSnM2eWsZQ

The above is some of the older translations we havent found yet, there are many texts in there

Serbon said:
That's great, I will add it.
As for the second (mega) link, we need to see what exactly from JoS is translated there and how good the translation is, so it won't be neccesary to translate that again into ex-Yugoslavian.

I tried to get us all on the same page regarding ex-Yugoslavian on whether we translate JoS into all 3 dialects or under the main language but throwaway88 didn't login since last month as he was not agreeing with this. I think in this case we shall continue under the main unique language. Anyway is not big difference, for example if he's translating the Meditations section it would stand as the only translation for ex-Yugoslavian so if he translates it in Croatian it won't have to be translated again in Serbian and Bosnian since it's more or less an identical translation. What is currently being translated and what is translated already should remain as only variants for the entire ex-Yugoslavian as long as the translations are accurate and are updated with the latest JoS updates.

Therefore in this case I think I will also change my documents and unite Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian into `ex-Yugoslavian` and only use the latest and most accurate translations, irrespective of what `dialect` they are. So if one of the translations will not agree, they can also translate from JoS in their dialect if it hasn't been translated already.

The Alchemist7 said:
Serbon said:
As for the second (mega) link, we need to see what exactly from JoS is translated there and how good the translation is, so it won't be neccesary to translate that again into ex-Yugoslavian.

I tried to get us all on the same page regarding ex-Yugoslavian on whether we translate JoS into all 3 dialects or under the main language but throwaway88 didn't login since last month as he was not agreeing with this. I think in this case we shall continue under the main unique language. Anyway is not big difference, for example if he's translating the Meditations section it would stand as the only translation for ex-Yugoslavian so if he translates it in Croatian it won't have to be translated again in Serbian and Bosnian since it's more or less an identical translation. What is currently being translated and what is translated already should remain as only variants for the entire ex-Yugoslavian as long as the translations are accurate and are updated with the latest JoS updates.

Therefore in this case I think I will also change my documents and unite Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian into `ex-Yugoslavian` and only use the latest and most accurate translations, irrespective of what `dialect` they are. So if one of the translations will not agree, they can also translate from JoS in their dialect if it hasn't been translated already.
I will check the mega link, then post here what exactly which part of the link is.

And yeah, about the dialects I agree with you

The Alchemist7 said:
https://mega.nz/folder/f99GQAYC#M7KKBl4tzvNfGSnM2eWsZQ/folder/ShViQYCT

1. file
In the first folder, the first thing is "Daily Routines - Dnevne Rutine", in there we have several things: 40 days meditation program (it needs to be updated, it has outdated info), the second thing is Asanas + Mantras, then hatha and kundalini yoga programs.

2. File
This is "Demons" section of the JoS. It aswell needs to be updated, since HPC is updating the english version rn, so this one will need it aswell.

3. file
This is the "Satanic rites and celebrations" section. It needs update, because its again full with "enochian" stuff.

4. file
This is the "Azazel's Astrology for Satanists" section. As I see, it needs no updates.

5. file
They named this "Power meditations part 2 (reffering to the intermediate section I think)". It needs updates, it has some outdated infos

6. file
"Power meditations part 3" I noticed the first part is a copy paste of the Part 2, it gives some outdated infos and such

7. file
This is the witchcraft section, I think we already have it saved, so no need to add this on the list

8. file
The first pargraph is "Satanic Meditation Information"
The second paragraph is "Important Information Concerning Power Meditation"
The third is "ABOUT THE MIND"
The fourth is "Detailed information about the mind power" (I couldnt find this one on the website)
The fifth is Satanisgod.com link

9. file
This is the main website
It has some funny words but its understandable

10. file
"Power meditations part 1"

11.file
This one is very very controversial, since here they are claiming that south slavs are illyrians and I dont think it would be clever to upload this one to the website

The Alchemist7 said:
Serbon said:

I'm translating the page in order and right now I'm at the hieratic information for Azazel. I should be done with the demons section by the end of today and after that all that's left is the witchcraft section, so I think I might finish this by sunday if I keep up this pace. Completely manually translated the traditional academic way. I will post it as a PDF book and word document including all the images and stuff since there is no word around how it's going to be hosted as a webpage etc. If someone wants to use the book and just copy the translations into HTML they are welcome to do so. As of right now a PDF book will be much more readily available than waiting for the webpage to get hosted and dealing with the eventual outages and attacks etc.

throwaway88 said:
I'm translating the page in order and right now I'm at the hieratic information for Azazel. I should be done with the demons section by the end of today and after that all that's left is the witchcraft section, so I think I might finish this by sunday if I keep up this pace. Completely manually translated the traditional academic way. I will post it as a PDF book and word document including all the images and stuff since there is no word around how it's going to be hosted as a webpage etc. If someone wants to use the book and just copy the translations into HTML they are welcome to do so. As of right now a PDF book will be much more readily available than waiting for the webpage to get hosted and dealing with the eventual outages and attacks etc.
That is very good. Actually the whole JoS will most likely need to be re-translated into ex-Yugoslavian language(s) as the already existing versions are most likely severily outdated and lack many updates.

Serbon said:
Alright is mostly the main JoS there. The files are from middle of 2019 apparently. Throwaway88's translations should replace the sections that he is translating from there and for the rest if the translations are good they might be used for the new JoS in ex-Yugoslavian, unless they were updates, which is the case probably. It is likely that the whole main JoS will need translated into ex-Yugoslavian, or the translations in that folder can be updated and verified for quality., although they need to be converted first into an editable format.

https://mega.nz/file/AslTFYTa#VtEOxBZp5PtrGXO4B4RnobX0VErqzTVA5iuMCUurK-E

Here is the completed Croatian JoS ebook
A few slight changes were made, it contains about 95% of the site (excluding the sermons).
Since it was pretty unclear on how translating for a website works etc., the translation files were no longer available for download, and it's super confusing to just edit a text document this large, I decided to do an ebook instead like I said earlier. The main reason I decided to do it in this format is 1) an ebook is immediately available for download, distribution and doesn't depend on website uptime and 2) It can easily be used as a basis for the website.
Apart of the sermons, the Azazel's Astrology part is missing (It looked somewhat outdated, the Astrology PDF from the forums has better info and that looks like a better translation project), the article about specific stars is missing, and the exposing Christianity parts are missing. Since my original contribution was the complete meditation page, I included translators notes, mainly for older articles which weren't updated later on. Another thing I included in the translators notes was widespread knowledge from the forums, an example of this are included examples of affirmations for planetary squares, the amount of repetition that's appropriate, and I also included the latest advice on how to fix a square if you mess up the daily repetition count (from the latest sermon). This translation was written off the up to date website, so the Hieratic information pages are fully translated as well. When I gave my own personal advice or opinion, it is also clearly explained and marked as well as the reasoning why. My email provided is open for any corrections that need to be made or in case someone wants a specific page or sermon translated, in that case I will update it and add it to the mega link.
The reason why I tagged HP Cobra here is simply for permission/endorsement. Let me know if you have any questions about this translation.

throwaway88

throwaway88 said:
Great. Exposing Christianity is already translated, it will be included in the website when it will be created. What needs to be done now is to translate the missing sections and articles. If you no longer have time for it or no longer want to translate is fine maybe someone else can translate them when they will join.

throwaway88 said:

Exposing Kabbalah:
https://razotkrivanjekabale.wordpress.com/

Exposing Christianity (old):
https://razotkrivanjekrihriscanstva.wordpress.com/

Firstly I want to thank the old member of the JoS ex-yu community, Talgondon, for giving me all these old links.

So, what I recommend is, since we now have 2 Exposing Christianity translates, is that we can include both in the future website.

And Alchemist, what is still missing except of the sermons?

Serbon said:
throwaway88 said:

Exposing Kabbalah:
https://razotkrivanjekabale.wordpress.com/

Exposing Christianity (old):
https://razotkrivanjekrihriscanstva.wordpress.com/

Firstly I want to thank the old member of the JoS ex-yu community, Talgondon, for giving me all these old links.

So, what I recommend is, since we now have 2 Exposing Christianity translates, is that we can include both in the future website.

And Alchemist, what is still missing except of the sermons?
Ok Kabbalah Exposed is already translated, so what I got missing in my files is:
- Black Sun 666
- The Third Reich and Satanism
- Death of Communism
- The Real Holocaust
- White Death of Islam

Some of them might be translated already and I don't have them.

Third Reich and Satanism:

----

Btw, I have found translated sermons.
Sermons by Mageson (idk if we should include these tho):
https://mega.nz/file/i80SgA5R#GEZfJPe8p64e98FDimCVM-koK442jYm79XaF1G9iWxI

Sermons by HPS Maxine:
https://mega.nz/file/fk1FWCIT#2_04m8uVF_sBe2Tx49x-fGEcKmjxkut6nzdqSOf88nk

By HPHC - Torah, jews, yhwh, allah exposed:
https://mega.nz/file/3h9EVILB#X1sYg7RtrmVz0YRQc_4Fhezvjbqeveal11e4M2RU5W8

----
So what needs to be done is:
- Black Sun 666
- Death of Communism
- The Real Holocaust
- White Death of Islam

throwaway88, what are you going to start translating of those above?

throwaway88 said:

A few slight changes were made, it contains about 95% of the site (excluding the sermons).
Since it was pretty unclear on how translating for a website works etc., the translation files were no longer available for download, and it's super confusing to just edit a text document this large, I decided to do an ebook instead like I said earlier. The main reason I decided to do it in this format is 1) an ebook is immediately available for download, distribution and doesn't depend on website uptime and 2) It can easily be used as a basis for the website.
Apart of the sermons, the Azazel's Astrology part is missing (It looked somewhat outdated, the Astrology PDF from the forums has better info and that looks like a better translation project), the article about specific stars is missing, and the exposing Christianity parts are missing. Since my original contribution was the complete meditation page, I included translators notes, mainly for older articles which weren't updated later on. Another thing I included in the translators notes was widespread knowledge from the forums, an example of this are included examples of affirmations for planetary squares, the amount of repetition that's appropriate, and I also included the latest advice on how to fix a square if you mess up the daily repetition count (from the latest sermon). This translation was written off the up to date website, so the Hieratic information pages are fully translated as well. When I gave my own personal advice or opinion, it is also clearly explained and marked as well as the reasoning why. My email provided is open for any corrections that need to be made or in case someone wants a specific page or sermon translated, in that case I will update it and add it to the mega link.
The reason why I tagged HP Cobra here is simply for permission/endorsement. Let me know if you have any questions about this translation.

throwaway88
I have read a bit your translations, and noticed you use "Sotona" instead of "Satana".

It is really important to use "Satana" instead of "Sotona", the old translators aswell never used "Sotona"

Read texts on the origin of the name Satan, and then I think you will understand why I am so concerned about this

throwaway88 said:

throwaway88
Hello there, I have noticed a couple of grammatical problems while reading your translation. (I fully speak Croatian)

Firstly, I do not understand what does ''poigravanje sa sotonizmom'' mean in chapter 678.4.3

Secondly, ''poravnavanje čakri'' should be ''ravnanje'' because it is hard to understand for those who do not speak fluently and those who are new to SS, because it might be a problem for them to understand.

Thirdly, they are not songs, they are poems (4.3), they aren't ''pjesma'' they are ''poemi''.

Fourthly, it is not ''pogan/poganski'' it is ''pagan/paganski'', ''pogan'' is a derogatory term meaning that something is wrong/unclean.

Fifthly, ''sigil'' should be translated to ''pečat''.

Sixthly, ''Nema vatrene oči ili kožnata krila'' should be translated to ''Nema vatrene oči ili kožna krila''. (2.SOTONA)

Seventh of all, your writings on Astaroth as important titles is not correct, it contains the word ''Gospa'' which is a Christian term and should be replaced with ''Dama, or Gospođa''.

Eighth of all, it is not ''Božica'' it is ''Boginja''.

Serbon said:
I have read a bit your translations, and noticed you use "Sotona" instead of "Satana".

It is really important to use "Satana" instead of "Sotona", the old translators aswell never used "Sotona"

Read texts on the origin of the name Satan, and then I think you will understand why I am so concerned about this

I have never seen Satana used in Croatian. According to the Croatian language Satana only has a hebrew origin, the page indirectly says that the other form is correct (v. Sotona)
https://hjp.znanje.hr/index.php?show=search_by_id&id=dldvWhQ=
on the other hand Sotona has a latin, old slavic and greek root
https://hjp.znanje.hr/index.php?show=search_by_id&id=d1xmXBU=

Liojedi said:
Hello there, I have noticed a couple of grammatical problems while reading your translation. (I fully speak Croatian)

Firstly, I do not understand what does ''poigravanje sa sotonizmom'' mean in chapter 678.4.3

Secondly, ''poravnavanje čakri'' should be ''ravnanje'' because it is hard to understand for those who do not speak fluently and those who are new to SS, because it might be a problem for them to understand.

Thirdly, they are not songs, they are poems (4.3), they aren't ''pjesma'' they are ''poemi''.

Fourthly, it is not ''pogan/poganski'' it is ''pagan/paganski'', ''pogan'' is a derogatory term meaning that something is wrong/unclean.

Fifthly, ''sigil'' should be translated to ''pečat''.

Sixthly, ''Nema vatrene oči ili kožnata krila'' should be translated to ''Nema vatrene oči ili kožna krila''. (2.SOTONA)

Seventh of all, your writings on Astaroth as important titles is not correct, it contains the word ''Gospa'' which is a Christian term and should be replaced with ''Dama, or Gospođa''.

Eighth of all, it is not ''Božica'' it is ''Boginja''.

1. poigravanje = dabbling. More commonly used in Serbian.
2. poravnati is the active form, regular Croatian word. You can call it either.
3. pjesma - "1. knjiž. djelo manjeg opsega što mu je temelj izražavanje, skladno se koristi jezičnim glasovima i ritmovima te bogatstvom slika; književna tvorevina u stihovima [lirska pjesma; epska pjesma] " Poema is more specific and refers to a more epic as opposed to lyrical poem.
4. agreed, pagan can be corrected since the latin paganus is the origin word
5. agreed
6. kòžnat "1. koji je nalik na kožu ". Leathery = kožnata, leather = kožna.
7. The reason for using the term is precisely to reference to Christians who the real "Queen of Heaven" is, by using the same form commonly used in their rituals which most of us have experienced. The word 'Gospa' is just the archaic more formal form of Dama / Gospođa.
8. agreed

throwaway88 said:
I have never seen Satana used in Croatian. According to the Croatian language Satana only has a hebrew origin, the page indirectly says that the other form is correct (v. Sotona)
https://hjp.znanje.hr/index.php?show=search_by_id&id=dldvWhQ=
on the other hand Sotona has a latin, old slavic and greek root
https://hjp.znanje.hr/index.php?show=search_by_id&id=d1xmXBU=
I am in contact with some old translators, also Croats, who aswell used "Satana" in old translations, because it is indeed the more correct one, and it is really important to keep the "a" in the word.

In the holy sanskrit terms and mantras, examples: Satnam, Sanat, Satanama, Sat, Satya,....
There is always "a" and no "o"

From the site that you sent:
Etimologija
✧ lat. Satan, stsl. Sotona ← grč. Satȃn, Satán, Satanȃs ← hebr. cātān: protivnik

So, "Satana" is indeed the root of the word, and not "Sotona" in greek and latin.

Only to notify you, I have finished translating "The Real Holocaust". Either I or ogika666 will send the final link of it when ogika666 finishes the html version.

Also, I am now starting to translate the "Black Sun 666" page.

So, throwaway88, if you are still translating, what still hasn't been translated (excluding "Black Sun 666") is:
White Death of Islam
Death of Communism

Real Holocaust in Serbian:
https://mega.nz/file/oI5wlKxJ#Kln55TGEpS5GUiLKPDQOAsTREd_18sR9TcWcIFL1sHc
---

Alchemist, what you still didn't add in the ex-yu translation (not including Real Holocaust from above) index is:

Kabbalah Exposed- https://razotkrivanjekabale.wordpress.com/

Third Reich and Satanism - https://trecirajhss.wordpress.com/

Also, add this another translation for Exposing Christianity - https://razotkrivanjekrihriscanstva.wordpress.com/
(this translation is ijekavian (Croatian) dialect, my translation we already have in the index is ekavian (Serbian))

Also this should be added too:
JoS Sermons -
https://mega.nz/file/i80SgA5R#GEZfJPe8p64e98FDimCVM-koK442jYm79XaF1G9iWxI

Sermons by HPS Maxine:
https://mega.nz/file/fk1FWCIT#2_04m8uVF_sBe2Tx49x-fGEcKmjxkut6nzdqSOf88nk

By HPHC - Torah, jews, yhwh, allah exposed:
https://mega.nz/file/3h9EVILB#X1sYg7RtrmVz0YRQc_4Fhezvjbqeveal11e4M2RU5W8

Serbon said:
Alchemist, what you still didn't add in the ex-yu translation (not including Real Holocaust from above) index is:
Thanks. Yes the document was last updated in January, it needs some updates which I will to at a certain point.
Edit: The archive containing the Real Holocaust doesn't work apparently. First time it didn't let me to open it, and then it opened but it was empty. I tried to extract it and was saying `Extraction not performed`. I changed the extension to `zip` and the files became visible but it still doesn't let me extract or open them. Try compressing in zip if you can or it might work if you change the extension and then upload it on mega, or try uploading the translations in folder format, uploading the folder straight away and not compressing it as mega allows folder upload.

The Alchemist7 said:
Serbon said:
Thanks. Yes the document was last updated in January, it needs some updates which I will to at a certain point.
Edit: The archive containing the Real Holocaust doesn't work apparently. First time it didn't let me to open it, and then it opened but it was empty. I tried to extract it and was saying `Extraction not performed`. I changed the extension to `zip` and the files became visible but it still doesn't let me extract or open them. Try compressing in zip if you can or it might work if you change the extension and then upload it on mega, or try uploading the translations in folder format, uploading the folder straight away and not compressing it as mega allows folder upload.
Did you open the file with WinRAR archiver? It works for me

Serbon said:
Please ignore what I said above about the archive not working. It was my system since it couldn't read rar files, is all sorted now. The archive is working.

The Alchemist7 said:
Serbon said:
Please ignore what I said above about the archive not working. It was my system since it couldn't read rar files, is all sorted now. The archive is working.
Okay bro :)

Hey Alchemist, since I've got a few groups for spreading Satanism, I've now got two Macedonian buddies who offered themselves to make a few translations of the few most important texts on JoS, and then with this, we could create a little section for Macedonian on the ex-yu website.
What do you think of this idea?

Serbon said:
Hey Alchemist, since I've got a few groups for spreading Satanism, I've now got two Macedonian buddies who offered themselves to make a few translations of the few most important texts on JoS, and then with this, we could create a little section for Macedonian on the ex-yu website.
Hello. Surely yes, or a new thread can be opened for Macedonian if is a distinct language.

The Alchemist7 said:
Serbon said:
Hello. Surely yes, or a new thread can be opened for Macedonian if is a distinct language.
It is a distinct language, Slovenian too. That's why I first initiated the website to be called Serbo-Croatian (In Yugoslavia, in "Serbo-Croatian" also so-called Montenegrin and Bosnian languages were included), but everyone was against the idea so I just stuck to ex-yu one, since it's still better than dividing it totally.

Hello, I am one of the people who work with Serbon on translations and other projects.
I am writing because I want to appeall about the "ex yu" problem name too. Serbon has already written earlier why this name is problematic.

To sum it up, the problem is that it will cause confusion.
"Ex yu" language doesn't exist. In ex-Yugoslavia, there were 3 languagues:
Serbo-Croatian (Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia)
Slovenian (Slovenia)
Macedonian (Macedonia)
And these 3 languages are distinct.

Let's look at another websites, how did they solve this "problem"? I'm taking now Wikipedia as an example.
There is NO "ex-yu" Wikipedia, but you know what there is? There is the Serbo-Croatian Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo-Croatian_Wikipedia
https://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srpskohrvatska_Wikipedia

So, we can solve this too. We already have the Macedonian translation thread, so it indeed does not make any sense to have both Macedonian and "Ex yu" one. So, what needs to be done is to rename this one into Serbo-Croatian.

ogami said:
So, we can solve this too. We already have the Macedonian translation thread, so it indeed does not make any sense to have both Macedonian and "Ex yu" one. So, what needs to be done is to rename this one into Serbo-Croatian.

Hello. We did have a long talk about this indeed. As far as I understood, naming something after some `countries` would upset the other `countries`. We relied on the fact that Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin and Bosnian are extremely similar to each other so `ex-Yugoslavian` would have been a fit term to encompass all of them in one thread. Serbon said Macedonian is distinct to the other languages, which is why a thread on its own was opened. If this thread would be named `Serbo-Croatian` it would exclude Bosnian and Montenegrin which are just as similar as far as I understood from the whole discussion. For example we all probably know there was a JoS website in Serbian and there was another one in Bosnian. I don't understand why there where two different websites since the text was more or less identical on both of them. Renaming the thread is not a problem but solving this matter is quite problematic. Another members here also wanted to treat Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian into separate languages and translate JoS into each one, which wouldn't be very wise if they are nearly identical.

Serbo-Croatian doesn't exclude Bosnian and Montenegrin. Just look at the language demographics of these countries and everything will be clear to you. The confusion about languages was made by communists and we shouldn't continue it. Montenegrin, Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian are 1 language - Serbo-Croatian. The whole language, most of which rules were made by a linguist Vuk Karadzic, was agreed upon at the Vienna Literary Agreement already in 1850; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Literary_Agreement (in the time, it was called Serbo-Croatian too, communists started creating confusion with "Bosnian" and "Montenegrin", which at the time were only geographical names)

Hello, I went through accounts of the people that were active here before, and it seems that you are the only one that is still active.
Are you still up for doing the translations?

All of the WordPress websites that were made before, and all of their pages have been archived now:

https://web.archive.org/web/20211120095519/https://josbosnia.wordpress.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20210528123911/https://razotkrivanjeislamawordpresscom.wordpress.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20210911032107/https://razotkrivanjekabale.wordpress.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20210910003832/https://razotkrivanjekrihriscanstva.wordpress.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20210911032111/https://trecirajhss.wordpress.com/

Serbon said:
All of the WordPress websites that were made before, and all of their pages have been archived now:
How did you add them to internet archive? I read I think over a year ago that is not possible to "upload" websites on the internet archive anymore.

The Alchemist7 said:
Serbon said:
How did you add them to internet archive? I read I think over a year ago that is not possible to "upload" websites on the internet archive anymore.
When you get on archive.org, in the top left corner you will see this
unknown.png

You need to click on "WEB", and there's the option "Save Page Now"

Hi guys just now I have seen this thread and I wanted to ask, what languages are you working on and if you need help? (Although for the moment I will not be able to give my best)

Darkspirit said:
Hi guys just now I have seen this thread and I wanted to ask, what languages are you working on and if you need help? (Although for the moment I will not be able to give my best)
It's in the thread name, Serbo-Croatian

Would you like to help with HTML or the translations?

Serbon said:
Darkspirit said:
It's in the thread name, Serbo-Croatian

Would you like to help with HTML or the translations?

Look Serbian I would be interested for the translations but there is one thing, in the previous messages we spoke of ex Yugoslavia so as mentioned I would be interested in the translation, but of the Macedonian language, I do not know if this Thread is suitable for this job since is speak more of Sebo and Croatian.

Serbon said:
Hello, I went through accounts of the people that were active here before, and it seems that you are the only one that is still active.
Are you still up for doing the translations?

Hey, yes, I am. Sorry I wasn't so active last few months, had a baby so my life has been upside down for a bit.
Just give me a text and a due date, that's how it works best for me 😀

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back