Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Serbon said:
Protonmail sends all data to swiss agencies. They aren't that secure as they represent themselves.
https://youtu.be/I5vpnIel5lU
Implementing pgp on your astro related mails could be something worthwhile considering.

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for JoS members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
Hail Satan! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPHC to do this)

I've sent you an request email at. Thank you for doing these a lot.

[email protected]

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Protonmail sends all data to swiss agencies. They aren't that secure as they represent themselves.
https://youtu.be/I5vpnIel5lU
Implementing pgp on your astro related mails could be something worthwhile considering.
On the internet it says that Protonmail uses pgp automatically

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338651 time=1648386327 user_id=57]
Bone Dust said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61920&p=277671#p277671
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts SS on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

And here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

You'll understand my doubts.

Do you really think every single post and link is checked by the "someone" you are referring to? HP Cobra is to be trusted, anyone with any sense and/or intuition knows that. HP Cobra works for Satan.

No, Bonedust mentions we need to clean some nasty links that have to do with spammers etc. These have been deleted. These are the product of massive attacks on the forums relating to cybersec, but nothing really that could do any serious damage.

Unfortunately even Moderators might make mistakes, as these are too many. That's why we will have another moderator on top of everyone else soon. Further training and even manpower might be required. A new mod will also be appointed soon.

I don't think this was any legitimacy question it was more on the security side.

I am willing to verify that Serbon has worked for the JoS and has partook in projects that deal with JoS expansion.

Be aware, on whomever participates on sends data, that there could be a risk involved, although Serbon has never shown any visible signs of negative behaviour.

The wish here is that we will have high quality astrological services by many trusted members, who will be able to provide for others too.

Serbon said:
Protonmail encrypts emails sent from one Protonmail account to another Protonmail account, i.e. internal traffic is encrypted. Also, email folders are encrypted.

That does not mean you should not consider encypting sensitive data because technically Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own encryption.

Bone Dust said:

HP Cobra is the only person who can make posts into announcements, so that means that he was the only person you could have been referring to. Mods can only approve or disapprove posts.

The way your post read, it truly sounded like you were one of the usual people who accuse HP Cobra.

Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Protonmail encrypts emails sent from one Protonmail account to another Protonmail account, i.e. internal traffic is encrypted. Also, email folders are encrypted.

That does not mean you should not consider encypting sensitive data because technically Protonmail has the ability to decrypt their own encryption.
I will look into this more

Hi Serbon! Do you mind if I send my chart?

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated

May I suggest something?

Since it's basically a free service, a lot of people (yeah, including myself) will contact you.
Now I've never been an astrologer, but wouldn't it be ideal to put a limit on how many birth charts you can receive?

For example, announce "I will analyze about ten birth charts" or as many as you can handle. Once the limit is reached, suspend the service temporarily until you complete all of them. Finished, announce again that you will analyze others, and the amount you decide based on your free time and how you feel.

This is just to avoid being overloaded which will absolutely not benefit you.... Me with my basic experience staying hours after my birth chart drains me mentally, I can't imagine doing whole different birth charts. And sister Lydia has talked about this several times.

Just a thought.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338331 time=1648299121 user_id=57]
Serbon said:
Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for JoS members.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.

Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for SS for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)
How can I go about getting getting my chart done by you?

Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

Thunderbird, the email client, handles PGP effortlessly. All you need to do is import other people's keys and then activating encryption is just one click.

WinterWarrior666 said:

Also, do you still need the birthdate and location after the chart has been generated? I take those out for security but before I send such I wanna know if those are still important for the reading after the chart has been generated
Yes, I need either the location and the time of your birth or your astro key

I'm sorry if you have to wait for some time, I'm really in a rush with both my advancement, my school, my projects for spreading Satanism and this now, btw you are the next on the queue.
I won't put any limits since I want to read it for everyone that didn't have money to have it read by more advanced astrologers here, I've also seen that quite a few people that wrote me are really in need for this, so there won't be any limits. It may take some time but in the end it will be worth it.

Serbon said:
I'm sorry if you have to wait for some time, I'm really in a rush with both my advancement, my school, my projects for spreading Satanism and this now, btw you are the next on the queue.
I won't put any limits since I want to read it for everyone that didn't have money to have it read by more advanced astrologers here, I've also seen that quite a few people that wrote me are really in need for this, so there won't be any limits. It may take some time but in the end it will be worth it.

No look, you misunderstood me. Don't be sorry.
I would never complain about something offered for free. I might even wait a year or more.

It has nothing to do with me, it was just a general thought.
I really appreciate that you want to help everyone. Thank you.

Do what you think is best!

Serbon said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

What is the Astro Key? I've never heard the term before

Serbon said:
Hello everyone!

I sent an e-mail to you
[email protected]

Manik said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=338331 time=1648299121 user_id=57]
Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for SS for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)
How can I go about getting getting my chart done by you?
I've retired from astrology.

WinterWarrior666 said:
Serbon said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

It's an option to save the necessary infos for the natal chart, but I will be able to see them anyways with the astro key.

WinterWarrior666 said:
Serbon said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

It's a function of the JoS Astro website. Basically, you request your birth data to be turned into a cryptographic key so you don't have to input them again every time. Obviously, the website does not store your birth data but just translates your encrypted key each time.

Stormblood said:
WinterWarrior666 said:
Serbon said:

It's a function of the JoS Astro website. Basically, you request your birth data to be turned into a cryptographic key so you don't have to input them again every time. Obviously, the website does not store your birth data but just translates your encrypted key each time.

obviously, only share this via encrypted email. Never directly on the forum.

Serbon said:
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:

Congratulations to Serbon on such amazing progress and beginnings!!! People like you are the future of the Ministry!!! ❤️

Are you overburdened by the requests? If not, I would like if you can interpret mine.

Thank you in advance. Make a crypto tip jar, I know you are doing it for free right now, but people who feel generous can express their gratitude.

Larissa666 said:
Are you overburdened by the requests? If not, I would like if you can interpret mine.

Thank you in advance. Make a crypto tip jar, I know you are doing it for free right now, but people who feel generous can express their gratitude.
Feel free to send yours, no matter how much requests I get, I'll finish them all

I won't take any money from SS, I've told this a few people in email who wanted to donate me aswell. If someone would want to donate me, donate to JoS instead.

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Hey Stormblood, I have sent you an email about something :)

I'll have a look...

I wanted to reply to your latest message but my email is not working at all now since I tried to send my last message. I keep getting messages that I'm not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. Anyway, the answer is yes.

Stormblood said:
I wanted to reply to your latest message but my email is not working at all now since I tried to send my last message. I keep getting messages that I'm not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. Anyway, the answer is yes.
Okay, I've sent you it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back