Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giving up & comitting suicide

Dahaarkan

Every now and then, a broken soul comes asking questions on this, wishing for a quick release of whatever hardships plague them. And view the Satanic path as an insurmountable task that is beyond them, and suicide being the easier answer.

Indeed for some, to take their own life may seem an easier, more comfortable solution to their problems and their pain. But understanding the intricacies of the soul and reincarnation, one might start to understand this is no solution, and that the scars you refused to heal will remain on your soul and plague your next life.

But perhaps your desire to end it all extends beyond this life, and you are so overwhelmed by your struggles that you desire peace above all, and crave the destruction of your soul so that you may fall into the eternal silent embrace of the void.

The reality of this may disappoint you. Because while you may take your own life in a split second with the pull of a trigger, your soul is tremendously resilient. And the destruction of your own soul is a long process which will take several lifetimes.

In short, if you intend to destroy your own soul, you must give yourself to spiritual decay, and allow this to happen until your soul is so dim that you cannot reincarnate again. And you slowly dissipate into nothing. This is not like going to sleep, not at all.

As your soul decays, all manner of suffering, hardships and illness will plague you. You will experience lifetimes of constant and ever increasing turmoil, pain, suffering and hardship. That only gets worse each time.

So ask yourself if you are truly ready to give yourself into this process. Because to end yourself, you will have to continue to endure all the hardships you are already enduring, only getting worse and worse the more you reincarnate into this long torture.

The truth of the matter is that healing yourself, growing, elevating and liberating yourself, and fighting through your hardships and pain to a better life and a better you, is a much easier process than to end yourself.

Because the more you walk this path the better things will get. To attempt your own destruction is the opposite, things will only get worse and worse. And you won't be free from your pain anytime soon if you go down that path.

So you have two choices of how you will deal with your pain and hardships. You can choose to suffer for what will feel like an eternity, and achieve permanent silence. Or you can choose to walk the Satanic path to liberate and heal your soul and have a joyous existence.

Dahaarkan said:
Every now and then, a broken soul comes asking questions on this, wishing for a quick release of whatever hardships plague them. And view the Satanic path as an insurmountable task that is beyond them, and suicide being the easier answer.

Indeed for some, to take their own life may seem an easier, more comfortable solution to their problems and their pain. But understanding the intricacies of the soul and reincarnation, one might start to understand this is no solution, and that the scars you refused to heal will remain on your soul and plague your next life.

But perhaps your desire to end it all extends beyond this life, and you are so overwhelmed by your struggles that you desire peace above all, and crave the destruction of your soul so that you may fall into the eternal silent embrace of the void.

The reality of this may disappoint you. Because while you may take your own life in a split second with the pull of a trigger, your soul is tremendously resilient. And the destruction of your own soul is a long process which will take several lifetimes.

In short, if you intend to destroy your own soul, you must give yourself to spiritual decay, and allow this to happen until your soul is so dim that you cannot reincarnate again. And you slowly dissipate into nothing. This is not like going to sleep, not at all.

As your soul decays, all manner of suffering, hardships and illness will plague you. You will experience lifetimes of constant and ever increasing turmoil, pain, suffering and hardship. That only gets worse each time.

So ask yourself if you are truly ready to give yourself into this process. Because to end yourself, you will have to continue to endure all the hardships you are already enduring, only getting worse and worse the more you reincarnate into this long torture.

The truth of the matter is that healing yourself, growing, elevating and liberating yourself, and fighting through your hardships and pain to a better life and a better you, is a much easier process than to end yourself.

Because the more you walk this path the better things will get. To attempt your own destruction is the opposite, things will only get worse and worse. And you won't be free from your pain anytime soon if you go down that path.

So you have two choices of how you will deal with your pain and hardships. You can choose to suffer for what will feel like an eternity, and achieve permanent silence. Or you can choose to walk the Satanic path to liberate and heal your soul and have a joyous existence.

You are on the path of personal evolution, since walking on this path you have grown much and you can not even imagine to just throw it all away, as things become better and better as you advance more and more. Altho suffering is part of our existence.

The sad fact about the evolution of Humanity as a whole is, that most will not make it and perish. Either because they simply stay and decay, or because humanity will receive a large blow and only stronger soul will reincarnate. Simple truth is, that many people who suffer, will not understand you and never will. They actually want to break out of this never ending cycle what we call life.

This is of course the wrong way to break out of the loop, the proper way is to advance and follow the path of personal evolution, but many will not understand this.

Forced reincarnation is extremely cruel and violates the supposed “free will” that Satan gives us. If I want to not reincarnate and have my soul fade into nothingness that should be my choice if not then the Gods are sadists for allowing such a pained existence to continue.

This i so fucking true!!!

I tried to end myself.Not physically but spiritually was the worst thing i could ever do!!

i don't think anybody experienced what and how i did.

Spiritual death IS giving yourself to the abominations of darkness that are totally the opposite of what Satan is and what your soul can handle. (This is something that even the Gods warns about)
And i cannot express it enough.

Im plagued by it to this day.It sits DEEP in the subconscious far into astral realm.

Its as you say the soul resists death.It will reincarnate and thank goodness for that it somehow knows that death is not a option.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Forced reincarnation is extremely cruel and violates the supposed “free will” that Satan gives us. If I want to not reincarnate and have my soul fade into nothingness that should be my choice if not then the Gods are sadists for allowing such a pained existence to continue.

How are you going to achieve this soul destruction? You ARE going to do it yourself, right? Otherwise you would be insisting upon the Gods destroying you themselves, and it's not right or fair to force them to basically point a gun at you, their own creation, and pull the trigger on your soul. It's also ridiculous to try to force such a thing on the Gods in the first place when they have no obligation to do this for you. If you want to destroy your soul then do it yourself.

Of course, when someone simply meditates on it, and imagines doing spell workings with intent and affirmations to destroy their own soul... actually, I won't spoil it. What reaction do you have? ;)

Can you imagine yourself going through with it? Are you going to go through with it? If no, then don't ask the Gods to do it for you because you are too lazy/scared/whatever to do it yourself.

jrvan said:
How are you going to achieve this soul destruction? You ARE going to do it yourself, right? Otherwise you would be insisting upon the Gods destroying you themselves, and it's not right or fair to force them to basically point a gun at you, their own creation, and pull the trigger on your soul. It's also ridiculous to try to force such a thing on the Gods in the first place when they have no obligation to do this for you. If you want to destroy your soul then do it yourself.

Of course, when someone simply meditates on it, and imagines doing spell workings with intent and affirmations to destroy their own soul... actually, I won't spoil it. What reaction do you have? ;)

Can you imagine yourself going through with it? Are you going to go through with it? If no, then don't ask the Gods to do it for you because you are too lazy/scared/whatever to do it yourself.
I could (hypothetically) destroy my own soul, why not? If I can kill myself physically it should be possible astrally as well. You’re right the Gods should not have to do anything which is why they also should not get in ones way or try to stop it via reincarnation it if this what they choose for themselves.

This is just a little moral discussion.

NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:

You are on the path of personal evolution, since walking on this path you have grown much and you can not even imagine to just throw it all away, as things become better and better as you advance more and more. Altho suffering is part of our existence.

The sad fact about the evolution of Humanity as a whole is, that most will not make it and perish. Either because they simply stay and decay, or because humanity will receive a large blow and only stronger soul will reincarnate. Simple truth is, that many people who suffer, will not understand you and never will. They actually want to break out of this never ending cycle what we call life.

This is of course the wrong way to break out of the loop, the proper way is to advance and follow the path of personal evolution, but many will not understand this.

that sounds really saddening are you sure most will not make it as in not reincarnate? and are you saying MOST PEOPLE want to die?

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:

I could (hypothetically) destroy my own soul, why not? If I can kill myself physically it should be possible astrally as well. You’re right the Gods should not have to do anything which is why they also should not get in ones way or try to stop it via reincarnation it if this what they choose for themselves.

The Gods don't force beings to reincarnate. Take it up with your higher self, or something.

jrvan said:
The Gods don't force beings to reincarnate. Take it up with your higher self, or something.
It was my understanding that reincarnation is forced if you are not powerful enough to sustain yourself on the astral. Maybe this only applies to unadvanced people that don’t have a chance to begin with.

The Outlaw Torn said:

You misunderstand the process of reincarnation. This occurs naturally. The gods at times will prevent a soul from reincarnating because they may have plans for that soul to carry out another time.

The JoS explosion of members is an example of the above. Souls they knew would find their way back to them, "Satanic" souls if you will, were all held and then reincarnated in a time frame close to each other. We were all flung into the earth at this critical time for a reason.

You may be shocked if you look at the ages of a majority of the real dedicated Satanists. I'm willing to wager most of us belong to the same or similar age group. This is when and how the gods manipulate the natural process of souls reincarnating into a new body.

Outside of this which is a rare occurrence, a soul will naturally reincarnate into a suitable body. Like water flows through any suitable pathway. I imagine it takes effort on their part to bind a soul still and prevent it from reincarnating, so I doubt they would do that just so you can let your spirit rot until it dissipates.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:

that sounds really saddening are you sure most will not make it as in not reincarnate? and are you saying MOST PEOPLE want to die?

Most souls are very young and do not want to advance spiritually. Their souls are weak.

One mass dying would result in them to perish forever, even their souls.

NinRick said:
Most souls are very young and do not want to advance spiritually. Their souls are weak.

Maybe, but at the same time our Creators can prevent perishing if they decide to do so.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

Maybe, but at the same time our Creators can prevent perishing if they decide to do so.

Why would they? This is a test for humanity.

This is the natural path of evolution. Evolution is cruel, the survival of the fittest.

NinRick said:

This is the natural path of evolution. Evolution is cruel, the survival of the fittest.

??

What we are experiencing is not a natural evolutionary event. Nor is it a "test" from the gods or nature. It is a fabricated disaster created by enemies of our gods.

There is a great effort on the part of our gods to keep us afloat and preventing everything from collapsing. Were it not for their intervention humanity would have fallen already. The natural order is harsh, but not cruel. Never cruel.

The jews who have basically hijacked this world made it cruel.

If this was a "test" we would have already been destroyed. It is because of Satan's intervention that we are still here. Survival of the fittest is also bs. Even animals understand they must support each other when they can. And if survival of the fittest was a thing Satan would have abandoned us to our fate long ago.

And He wouldn't be giving the weak and the lost a chance and the means to elevate themselves and become strong. YOU would have been left to your fate to rot and decay with no spiritual knowledge if "survival of the fittest" was something Satan is about. Instead here you are, learning, growing and elevating yourself.

Satan accepts you in your weak state and gives you what you need to become strong, he protects you until you are able to protect yourself. If Satan had this "survival of the fittest" mentality of yours, you'd likely be dead already.

This poison in your mind. I wonder from where it originates.

NinRick said:

Ask them. I am simply stating a possibility.

if your life is bad just do a spell to change it, ask for help from the gods an do what you can to change it, if you commit suicide you will just have to begin again, look at all you have gained all you have worked for that you did with your hands don't just give it up, work for a better feature, as hoodedcobra said "you have the cheats to life" change it for the better no excuses, don't give in to disrepair don't give up

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

??

What we are experiencing is not a natural evolutionary event. Nor is it a "test" from the gods or nature. It is a fabricated disaster created by enemies of our gods.

There is a great effort on the part of our gods to keep us afloat and preventing everything from collapsing. Were it not for their intervention humanity would have fallen already. The natural order is harsh, but not cruel. Never cruel.

The jews who have basically hijacked this world made it cruel.

If this was a "test" we would have already been destroyed. It is because of Satan's intervention that we are still here. Survival of the fittest is also bs. Even animals understand they must support each other when they can. And if survival of the fittest was a thing Satan would have abandoned us to our fate long ago.

And He wouldn't be giving the weak and the lost a chance and the means to elevate themselves and become strong. YOU would have been left to your fate to rot and decay with no spiritual knowledge if "survival of the fittest" was something Satan is about. Instead here you are, learning, growing and elevating yourself.

Satan accepts you in your weak state and gives you what you need to become strong, he protects you until you are able to protect yourself. If Satan had this "survival of the fittest" mentality of yours, you'd likely be dead already.

This poison in your mind. I wonder from where it originates.

I agree. If it was about the survival of the fittest, we wouldn't even be here anymore. We'd be enslaved by the enemy.

The Gods took the initiative to help us, even if we are weak and so behind when it comes to spirituality. We cannot pull this concept on our own kind - there is a difference between ensuring that people will be stronger in the future and refusing to give gentiles that are weaker spiritually a chance.

The Outlaw Torn said:
jrvan said:
It was my understanding that reincarnation is forced if you are not powerful enough to sustain yourself on the astral. Maybe this only applies to unadvanced people that don’t have a chance to begin with.

The gods may guide our reincarnation. Placing us into a specific situation or opportunity that we can use to create ourselves into an improved version. But reincarnation is a natural process, and there really is no way to stop it. The only way to be able to stop from reincarnating is to become a god. And in the process of becoming a god, you would have removed whatever problem it was that originally made you want to not reincarnate.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

Our world is cruel because knowledge is being kept secret, which allows the not-so-fit to have an advantage over the fittest. All those that want to keep knowledge secret are fearful because they know that they are not fit.
The jews banded together and killed anyone that had knowledge. Through sheer numbers, the unfit managed to kill the fit. An individual, no matter how powerful, will lose if attacked by a large group of mongrels.
The jews, the unfit, managed to convince half the population to kill the other half and keeps us fighting each other constantly, while the jew profits.
Once people wake up, it's over for the parasite class.

I agree with everything you said in this post.

I have also had thought of ending my life in the past, but being aware of how difficult it is for the soul to die (difficult as it requires a lot of time and a lot of pain for that to gradually happen), it seems like going forward and advancing is the easiest solution. :p

I personally lack the courage... or maybe not "courage" but the decision to struggle in order to survive. As life truly is a struggle (until it eventually gets better, hopefully, as we strive for a better life both physically and spiritually).

But either way, suicide is not a viable solution for all the reasons you mentioned.

Yagami Light said:
I agree with everything you said in this post.

I have also had thought of ending my life in the past, but being aware of how difficult it is for the soul to die (difficult as it requires a lot of time and a lot of pain for that to gradually happen), it seems like going forward and advancing is the easiest solution. :p

I personally lack the courage... or maybe not "courage" but the decision to struggle in order to survive. As life truly is a struggle (until it eventually gets better, hopefully, as we strive for a better life both physically and spiritually).

But either way, suicide is not a viable solution for all the reasons you mentioned.

By the time someone is even half way there they could have an absolutely wonderful life with very few problems if they focused on actually making it better and advancing. So this isn't worth it.

It will take our souls longer to die than the average people too due to our meditation. A lot of stuff to experience we wouldn't want to if we choose this.

Nazista lunar said:
Dahaarkan, this is a very good text. Could you post it in the Portuguese Forum?
Thanks.

I'll translate it later down this week.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back