Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Next Steps In This Russia/Ukraine War: THE LIKELY OUTCOMES OF THIS WAR [Updated 21 April 2022]

Understood. Everything you said was basically what I was thinking, but you put it in better words than I could, working with more information I have.

I've been extremely busy, and there's still other replies here in the forums I've procrastinated in making for a long time. Work has gotten hectic, but it's still not too physically demanding, just hectic.

I'll also briefly mention that I finally got my logistics together to start doing hatha yoga. It's been a long logistic struggle to even start doing that, my life is rigid. I have no leeway. It's sleep, or spiritual practice. I can't have both. I'm going to try to get better at doing my stuff and compact my routine down the best I can, so that I can do all I need to do and actually be able to sleep. My free time is rigidly short during the workweek.

I'm trying, I'm doing what I can. I am extremely stiff and inflexible, my hips and lower back are a straight plank, I have no ability to bend there at all. My whole body is rigid and inflexible, I've got a lot of yoga work ahead of me. I'm being careful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyone who has anything to add here, feel free. Reading further information, news etc, on this subject, is very important.

I am not adding any additional informatjion about news, but a personal feeling about mass hysteria, as a direct consequence of state of facts after Covid and right at the beginning of war.
Even driving in traffic has become a huge source of negative energies - I perceive negative flows of energies and excess of air elements in densely populated areas like never before, people are on the edge of aggression most often.
This is most likely aimed to develop and create localized mass hysteria, or insurrections, or whatever the enemy may see fit to further destabilize Western countries from the inside. I see, in a war, heavy destabilizing a Nation internally would absorb many resources and energies to manage problems inside, rather than outside.
This seems to be psychological side warfare running in parallel to mainstream brainwashing.
So I would ring a bell on this impending "bomb" that may explode. At least in areas with high population density.

I want to clarify a few things (translated by Google):

1. The Ukrainian army is not bombing itself. This is simply a shift of blame.

2. Biological and nuclear weapons are also part of the justification for the invasion.

3. Handing out weapons and resistance is OUR INITIATIVE. The Ukrainians are not going to capitulate. Stop writing this nonsense.

4. The Ukrainians have organized themselves and the Jewish president has nothing to do with it.

5. Our (((government))) and their criminal actions remain reprehensible among nationalists.

6. The anti-Semitism law that was passed in Ukraine is similar to the same laws in Russia and the EU (no surprise there).

7. In Russia, all NS and pro-Russian people were killed or imprisoned long ago. Alas, this is the fate that awaits people with similar views if Russia wins in Ukraine as well.

Separately, I would like to mention the atrocities committed by the denazifiers against the civilian population. They bomb homes, hospitals, etc. There were cases of rape of women by Chechen fighters (this is typical for Muslims).

P.S. I am lucky that I live far away from the front. Many of my friends and even SS are in the thick of things.

Wouldn't the reverse jewish blood sacrifice RTR be a good RTR to use, I'm already doing final RTR

The thing with China is technology and rare earth metals. All these agendas, the green stuff, digitalization, all tie to China. That is the Great Reset. The EU is the European Soviet Union. The plan is to enslave everyone with technology. That's almost implemented in China.
"Covid and the War made everyone poor and The Great Reset will save all. Here, get your wrist chip with your digital wallet. Bitcoin is not controlled by Big Brother rememba."
More technology in the West means more power to China. It's as simple as that.

Jack said:
What I see going through Scwabs mind is that before The United States is demolished as the Global World power, they have to overthrow the two Dictatorships of Russia and China and open them up to their control.

While they also hate America and the West ,they need the West and NATO to fight their opponents in Russia and China. Because otherwise they'll just sacrifice their own power without getting anything in return and Russia along with China and Southeast Asia will be the next superpowers.

Because while it seems that Jews are everywhere, still the different factions do not seem to be on the same page.

Bill Gates and Fauci seem to just want to be able to put different mRNA jabs inside people's bodies with impunity. I don't think Gates really cares about whose in power. Klaus Scwabb and his Jewish Financiers seems to want a One World Private Public Stakeholder Capitalism technocracy and the Dictator Xi Xingping does not seem to be willing to go along with this. Same with Russia. They seem to be wanting more like a Stalinist Dictatorship as opposed to a Technocratic Corporation control.

You should work on your third eye. This little circus show jews put up in front of the cameras pretending to oppose each other is a very old trick. You should be able to see through this kind of bs by now.

Jews all want the same thing, stop being a sheep. China just poisoned the world and gave jews the pretext they needed to forward schwab's psychotic designs and inject toxins into the masses. There is no such thing as jewish factions in opposition to each other.

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
What I see going through Scwabs mind is that before The United States is demolished as the Global World power, they have to overthrow the two Dictatorships of Russia and China and open them up to their control.

While they also hate America and the West ,they need the West and NATO to fight their opponents in Russia and China. Because otherwise they'll just sacrifice their own power without getting anything in return and Russia along with China and Southeast Asia will be the next superpowers.

Because while it seems that Jews are everywhere, still the different factions do not seem to be on the same page.

Bill Gates and Fauci seem to just want to be able to put different mRNA jabs inside people's bodies with impunity. I don't think Gates really cares about whose in power. Klaus Scwabb and his Jewish Financiers seems to want a One World Private Public Stakeholder Capitalism technocracy and the Dictator Xi Xingping does not seem to be willing to go along with this. Same with Russia. They seem to be wanting more like a Stalinist Dictatorship as opposed to a Technocratic Corporation control.

You should work on your third eye. This little circus show jews put up in front of the cameras pretending to oppose each other is a very old trick. You should be able to see through this kind of bs by now.

Jews all want the same thing, stop being a sheep. China just poisoned the world and gave jews the pretext they needed to forward schwab's psychotic designs and inject toxins into the masses. There is no such thing as jewish factions in opposition to each other.
The Jewish model has always been "Order out of Chaos" where they play different groups against each other and have the Victorius one come out in the end.

If it were true that Every faction is intricately aligned with each other ,then every region would have the same value system.

For example - China would be preaching anti natalism and transgenderism instead of being extremely anti western liberal ideologies.

For Example - Russia would be the same in that way instead of moving towards a Middle Ages type Orthodox Christian way.

Whether or not the leaders of these factions are somehow in bed with each other is irrelevant to the fact that the People are willing to do and kill in order for their side to win.

The soldiers in the Russian Army have been told that they are the last stand against the "Satanic New World Order. " They have this in their manuals.

The Chinese Communist scholar ,I forget what the Video was named but I think I posted it a long time ago. He said that he knew of the deep state in America and that the Chinese were in a battle of supremacy against the deep state.

The entire world is being manipulated by the world domination plan of Klaus Scwabb and his predecessors. They want a belligerent Russia and China because they want an excuse for a brutal war that will kill millions. And Depopulation has been the cornerstone of their agenda for a long time.

So what the leaders want may be on the same page (Depopulation and total control) but their followers are not aware of this and are driving the war that is emerging.

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

The Jewish model has always been "Order out of Chaos" where they play different groups against each other and have the Victorius one come out in the end.

If it were true that Every faction is intricately aligned with each other ,then every region would have the same value system.

For example - China would be preaching anti natalism and transgenderism instead of being extremely anti western liberal ideologies.

For Example - Russia would be the same in that way instead of moving towards a Middle Ages type Orthodox Christian way.

Whether or not the leaders of these factions are somehow in bed with each other is irrelevant to the fact that the People are willing to do and kill in order for their side to win.

The soldiers in the Russian Army have been told that they are the last stand against the "Satanic New World Order. " They have this in their manuals.

The Chinese Communist scholar ,I forget what the Video was named but I think I posted it a long time ago. He said that he knew of the deep state in America and that the Chinese were in a battle of supremacy against the deep state.

The entire world is being manipulated by the world domination plan of Klaus Scwabb and his predecessors. They want a belligerent Russia and China because they want an excuse for a brutal war that will kill millions. And Depopulation has been the cornerstone of their agenda for a long time.

So what the leaders want may be on the same page (Depopulation and total control) but their followers are not aware of this and are driving the war that is emerging.

The only reason the CCP doesn't poison the chinese people with the same poisons you see widespread in the west, is because the chinese people are already whipped into submission and completely dominated.

The poisons widespread in the U.S are the first stage of dividing, degenerating and weakening the population to then put them under a commie slave state.

China is already past this stage and the chinese people have already been reduced to ants. So why would they have need of these poisons when they already have achieved the mordor hell on earth state. China is the final stage of the jewish design, hell on earth where you do not have a voice and are not allowed to use your mind. Where the ruling class can legally take anybody off the streets and torture and kill them for entertainment.

China is the final product, the paradise of the jews and what they wish for the entire world to become. Schwab's plan is to turn the whole world into china. A communist slave state where the population are ants who are constantly monitored and own nothing. The fallacy in your beliefs and faith in china is your inability to see that china is the end goal of the jews and it's the only reason they don't poison it further. Because it's already perfect, there's no reason to weaken it with media poisons. You can spin it and say that the CCP has taken over from jews and are in opposition. But does it matter if they do everything just like the jews would. Gentiles who behave like jews are no better and no different.

Anybody who owns anything of value in china must be totally aligned with the state and even a whiff of the contrary and everything they own is confiscated and they disappear. Even in the highest echelons of wealth and power in chinese society you are still just a plaything to those in power and they can at anytime drag you to a cell and torture you to death for their own entertainment. China is hell on earth, the CCP is a terrorist organization that must be opposed with absolute, unflinching and focused hatred.

A slave state that is the wet dream of the jews, being run by gentiles doesn't make it any less of a slave state that is the wet dream of the jews. I don't think you see this man. And I don't think you understand how bad it really is to live in china.

Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:

The only reason the CCP doesn't poison the chinese people with the same poisons you see widespread in the west, is because the chinese people are already whipped into submission and completely dominated.

The poisons widespread in the U.S are the first stage of dividing, degenerating and weakening the population to then put them under a commie slave state.

China is already past this stage and the chinese people have already been reduced to ants. So why would they have need of these poisons when they already have achieved the mordor hell on earth state. China is the final stage of the jewish design, hell on earth where you do not have a voice and are not allowed to use your mind. Where the ruling class can legally take anybody off the streets and torture and kill them for entertainment.

China is the final product, the paradise of the jews and what they wish for the entire world to become. Schwab's plan is to turn the whole world into china. A communist slave state where the population are ants who are constantly monitored and own nothing. The fallacy in your beliefs and faith in china is your inability to see that china is the end goal of the jews and it's the only reason they don't poison it further. Because it's already perfect, there's no reason to weaken it with media poisons. You can spin it and say that the CCP has taken over from jews and are in opposition. But does it matter if they do everything just like the jews would. Gentiles who behave like jews are no better and no different.

Anybody who owns anything of value in china must be totally aligned with the state and even a whiff of the contrary and everything they own is confiscated and they disappear. Even in the highest echelons of wealth and power in chinese society you are still just a plaything to those in power and they can at anytime drag you to a cell and torture you to death for their own entertainment. China is hell on earth, the CCP is a terrorist organization that must be opposed with absolute, unflinching and focused hatred.

A slave state that is the wet dream of the jews, being run by gentiles doesn't make it any less of a slave state that is the wet dream of the jews. I don't think you see this man. And I don't think you understand how bad it really is to live in china.
I have much more hatred for Jews and the Western way of life created by Jews than the Chinese. I'm not going to support the Chinese but I certainly do not want other nations prying into China's internal problems to create some sort of revolution. The only countries and systems that needs to be overthrown is the West. China doesn't interfere in other countries internal matters so whatever is going on between their elites and common people is for them to settle out. I have no dog in that fight. My only enemy are the Jews and the ideologies that they've created and the plans of world domination they've concocted.

Jack said:
I have much more hatred for Jews and the Western way of life created by Jews than the Chinese. I'm not going to support the Chinese but I certainly do not want other nations prying into China's internal problems to create some sort of revolution. The only countries and systems that needs to be overthrown is the West. China doesn't interfere in other countries internal matters so whatever is going on between their elites and common people is for them to settle out. I have no dog in that fight. My only enemy are the Jews and the ideologies that they've created and the plans of world domination they've concocted.

Didn't take you for a guy to leave a job incomplete. Shit like the CCP has no place in Satan's world, in OUR world. They are another stain upon this beautiful world that must be washed out.

And besides, you can't trust them. We would forever live in fear of the CCP's ambitions. So yes, I'm unconvinced. The CCP is as much an enemy of mankind as the jews.

Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:
Jack said:

Doesn't interfere? You're kidding, right? China has no plans to stay in China. They are actively planning their expansion. Their agents are in the USA meddling in various affairs all the time.

I don't want the systems of the West overthrown. You have no idea how much effort and sacrifice it took to escape from the stranglehold of the jews into the Enlightenment Era and establish a system with values that are existentially opposed to jews. Just look at the American Bill of Rights, the Amendments - it's 100% opposed to jews, and much of it was written specifically to cockblock various jewish methods employed by their xian church state during the middle ages. This is why they hate America so much with a burning passion. The foundational freedom that America has (which also serves as its own origin story. I'll comment more about the importance of origin stories at the bottom here) is existentially opposed to jews in every way, and they so desperately want to rip it away from us and return us to a slave state like they had us in during the middle ages.

What needs to be removed from the West is the jewish leaders with their ZOG, and NOT the foundational system itself. Speaking mostly for America here, I don't know enough about European politics to comment on the situations of those countries specifically.

(The origin story is important. It has to do with what one is taught during their formative years about where they all came from as a species, the history of their people and nation, ideas of how they see themselves, etc... for example, every great past nation in the ancient world had a founding myth. The founding myth tells the people a narrative of where they all came from, how their nation started, and where they are all going in direction with their values and all. During the middle ages, xianity informed people that their origin story was being slaves in the garden to "god" and that they rebelled against him and were punished as a result so now they have "original sin" in their genetic legacy to always be passed down, and the only way to be "saved" is to bow down to jewsus and return to being slaves of the jews in the garden and not rebel anymore. Now we formed the USA, and our origin story instead became that all men are free and have unalienable rights given to them by God which are written in the constitution, and that our forefathers fought and bled and died to secure these freedoms for us. If someone is taught from an early age for their origin story that they are slaves then they won't ever feel as naturally free and entitled to freedom compared to being taught an origin story as children that they are free and have the expectation that they are free. It's because of this expectation that we're all free in America, this starting belief, that the jews can't do anything to us out in the open - and they hate us so much for this. This is why they want to destroy America so badly either through subverting and rewriting our origin story by destroying our monuments and burning our flag in public and calling the flag racist, and brainwashing the youth in school against their country and race... or straight out burning it down through war. Even if they make us financially dependent, they still need to destroy our origin story in order to enslave us. As long as people keep fighting in the spirit of America then the jews haven't removed it from people, and can't fully enslave them unless they make them reject the origin story.)

Jack said:

I'm not the one to say that all Chinese citizens are done for since none of us here know exactly how it is for each of them along with each class and so on but I have to disagree that China isn't doing what America has been doing. Every jewish ran nation with a big military does butt in in other nations' affairs. This includes China all the way. Look at what they're doing to Hong Kong and Taiwan. It's sad people have already forgotten about Hong Kong but I digress.

israel has been working with them even selling U.S. intelligence to them. They're in the same bed as most of our U.S. officials are. We have US officials saying that China has infiltrated every major sector of the United States and even Chinese officials bragging about it. Even if you don't take their word for it you can tell by just looking at politics and media and even to the mainstream sub-culturals. Even Spanish singers are tooting the CCP line.

---------------------
These next parts is just me putting my opinion in this topic.

Tim Pool recently made a good point in the case of being dragged into war in which I have to agree and went along the line of (and I'm paraphrasing here to fit my own view), I won't fight for America if it means fighting for the woke anti-white ideals but if the fight came to my front door then I'll be fighting for what this country's initial values that are still looked upon by other nations. It doesn't matter if the mainstream has thrown it away, many Americans still have those values in their hearts which is not seen in many other nations. Look at Canada. So many of those people never had any fight in them when it came to self preservation and free speech. There a few who do but the majority don't and we saw what happened thanks to their current ideals. They couldn't defend themselves in the end and the protest died quickly. Other citizens in other nations are the same to the point Americans are made fun of for having a freedom over security spirit.

I know social media and the media itself might make it look like most Americans are brainwashed enough and docile but I've been "around the block" many times, daily even, and what polls show isn't near the reality, at least not yet. When even leftist are buying big guns it tells me that even those weirdos aren't fully NPC yet and that's good.

Modern western values are trash but if it came to defending the western world against an incoming techno communist dystopia then I'll fight hard. I'm not ignorant enough to be "muh China bad" constantly but they are a threat with their current government which is heavily influenced by israel. israel has been working with them even selling U.S. intelligence to them. They're in the same bed as most of our U.S. officials are.

It's a difficult situation and should not be seen as black and white. Which is why my side is the side of the ancient Gods and I will not put my life on the line for any of these kike ran countries. Not the pinko faggot western nations nor the heavy surveillance nations that are just modern catholic/xian churches when they had full power in the dark ages.

I think this push back at you from others is coming from that it seems you're ready to be on the side of Russia or China just because they aren't publicly pushing modern degeneracy but they are pushing other crap that is just as bad like taking all people's rights away. Same coin, different sides. I know you don't care what others think of you which is good and I'm only saying this so you can understand that part at least.

jrvan said:
Jack said:
Dahaarkan said:

Doesn't interfere? You're kidding, right? China has no plans to stay in China. They are actively planning their expansion. Their agents are in the USA meddling in various affairs all the time.

I don't want the systems of the West overthrown. You have no idea how much effort and sacrifice it took to escape from the stranglehold of the jews into the Enlightenment Era and establish a system with values that are existentially opposed to jews. Just look at the American Bill of Rights, the Amendments - it's 100% opposed to jews, and much of it was written specifically to cockblock various jewish methods employed by their xian church state during the middle ages. This is why they hate America so much with a burning passion. The foundational freedom that America has (which also serves as its own origin story. I'll comment more about the importance of origin stories at the bottom here) is existentially opposed to jews in every way, and they so desperately want to rip it away from us and return us to a slave state like they had us in during the middle ages.

What needs to be removed from the West is the jewish leaders with their ZOG, and NOT the foundational system itself. Speaking mostly for America here, I don't know enough about European politics to comment on the situations of those countries specifically.

(The origin story is important. It has to do with what one is taught during their formative years about where they all came from as a species, the history of their people and nation, ideas of how they see themselves, etc... for example, every great past nation in the ancient world had a founding myth. The founding myth tells the people a narrative of where they all came from, how their nation started, and where they are all going in direction with their values and all. During the middle ages, xianity informed people that their origin story was being slaves in the garden to "god" and that they rebelled against him and were punished as a result so now they have "original sin" in their genetic legacy to always be passed down, and the only way to be "saved" is to bow down to jewsus and return to being slaves of the jews in the garden and not rebel anymore. Now we formed the USA, and our origin story instead became that all men are free and have unalienable rights given to them by God which are written in the constitution, and that our forefathers fought and bled and died to secure these freedoms for us. If someone is taught from an early age for their origin story that they are slaves then they won't ever feel as naturally free and entitled to freedom compared to being taught an origin story as children that they are free and have the expectation that they are free. It's because of this expectation that we're all free in America, this starting belief, that the jews can't do anything to us out in the open - and they hate us so much for this. This is why they want to destroy America so badly either through subverting and rewriting our origin story by destroying our monuments and burning our flag in public and calling the flag racist, and brainwashing the youth in school against their country and race... or straight out burning it down through war. Even if they make us financially dependent, they still need to destroy our origin story in order to enslave us. As long as people keep fighting in the spirit of America then the jews haven't removed it from people, and can't fully enslave them unless they make them reject the origin story.)
The only reason China is involved in various investments and various Investors from the US are invested in the Chinese is because of a concerted effort by the Anglo American Jewish establishment to deindustrialize America. You can't blame the Chinese for taking whatever policies and trade deals benefitted China overwhelmingly.

Imagine if someone came to you after taking the Gold from your neighbor and told you "Hey man here's some gold OK. Now - I'll protect you from the consequences and you'll have all the wealth. OK ? I'll keep bringing you the Gold until there's no left. The only thing you have to do is give up your Guns and we'll be Gucci." Are you saying that China should have morally rejected the Jewish free supportive trade policies and advancements given to them ? Because of morality ?

China not only advanced to a Technocratic society but it also did not give up their weapons as agreed and maintained their Autonomy separate from the Anglo American Establishment.

They used to praise Xi Xingping in all these big newspapers calling him a glorious man amd stuff. But suddenly after not aligning with the western needs and wants for an internal cultural change to change the country into a liberal country, George Soros calls Xi Xingping as the greatest threat to democracy ever.

Donald Trumo said it best. The problem isn't China - the Problem is the Middleman (Jews.)

Have you not figured out why Republicans and Conservatives always want to shift blame on China for everything ? It's because they don't have to NAME the JEW.

And on the concept of the Bill of Rights and constitution, clearly it wasn't strong enough to stop Jews from infiltration from within. Jews have since the beginning of the Country been involved in 3 brutal wars one after the other and have taken the Country off the Gold Standard and used America to violently Genocide millions of Third World and developing countries.

All of The Jewish plans of World Domination were carried out by the US in the most part.

The only society that could not be infiltrated from within was Nazi Germany and they had to be attacked from outside because of that. In principle I believe a Dictatorial Meritocracy based system is must more suited to Gentiles than Republics (which is what the US is.)

Jack said:
The only reason China is involved in various investments and various Investors from the US are invested in the Chinese is because of a concerted effort by the Anglo American Jewish establishment to deindustrialize America. You can't blame the Chinese for taking whatever policies and trade deals benefitted China overwhelmingly.

The Chinese citizens themselves don't make the policies and decisions - they're not in charge. They don't even have a say. I can and do blame the CCP for even existing as a communist regime in the first place. Communism necessitates expansion, it's inevitable.

Are you saying that China should have morally rejected the Jewish free supportive trade policies and advancements given to them ? Because of morality ?
I'm saying that China shouldn't even exist as a nation on the world stage in its current manifestation as a communist nation.

Donald Trumo said it best. The problem isn't China - the Problem is the Middleman (Jews.)
Middleman jews who control China. Should we not fight against puppets of the jews simply because they're not jews? Say we remove the alien jews from this world, but we leave China with its communist government the way it is right now while it is infested with jewish ideas and ways of existing... then we'll have gentiles carrying on the spiritual legacy of the jews, and we'll end up as slaves anyway. Great idea. Let's just get out of China's way and not oppose them and their communist plots, and just hope they don't conquer the whole world which is necessitated by the communist program. They seem nationalistic to you right now because they are being kept in check in their homeland. Well if they start expanding then they will still be "nationalistic" in your land, my land, and everyone elses' land. You may as well be suggesting that we respect their "nationalistic rights" and get out of their way as they take our territory, on that basis.

Have you not figured out why Republicans and Conservatives always want to shift blame on China for everything ? It's because they don't have to NAME the JEW.
That's irrelevant to this discussion.

And on the concept of the Bill of Rights and constitution, clearly it wasn't strong enough to stop Jews from infiltration from within. Jews have since the beginning of the Country been involved in 3 brutal wars one after the other and have taken the Country off the Gold Standard and used America to violently Genocide millions of Third World and developing countries.
Maybe I'll make up a post about the Bill of Rights soon to go more in depth when I have more time. I don't think you have the level of understanding of the documents that is necessary to fully appreciate them. The Founding Fathers were geniuses. It's within the nature and programming of the jewish soul to infiltrate, it's what they are designed to do as alien invaders. Nothing we can currently achieve is strong enough to stop them from infiltrating with where are now, and especially back then. The goal of the documents wasn't to stop them from infiltrating, and I'll go into detail about this if I make the post.

All of The Jewish plans of World Domination were carried out by the US in the most part.
Yeah because of how big and successful it is. If India encompassed the entire continent of Asia and was unified under a single leader and became the center of the global economy then the jews would be using India in the same way. They were planning to use Russia for WW2, but they got cockblocked so they had to switch plans and force the USA to get involved. Instead of crushing all of Europe under their communist boots, it became solely about crushing Germany - they were set back in many ways from their dreams of world domination since then. They've had to play the role of Germany's victim all this time instead of openly heralding the arrival of their new world order led by their messiah like they wanted.

In principle I believe a Dictatorial Meritocracy based system is must more suited to Gentiles than Republics (which is what the US is.)
I'd be all for a dictatorship, but we have to work with what we have right now. Getting rid of America is not the answer.

jrvan said:
Maybe I'll make up a post about the Bill of Rights soon to go more in depth when I have more time. I don't think you have the level of understanding of the documents that is necessary to fully appreciate them. The Founding Fathers were geniuses. It's within the nature and programming of the jewish soul to infiltrate, it's what they are designed to do as alien invaders. Nothing we can currently achieve is strong enough to stop them from infiltrating with where are now, and especially back then. The goal of the documents wasn't to stop them from infiltrating, and I'll go into detail about this if I make the post.

This is so interesting? What was the goal of the document if you can summarize it without a long post?

Anyway, I also think what happens in China is of great concern.

Sooo, you all know about (their) predictive programming movies. So I was watching this flick caled "In the shadow of the moon". I'll spoil this one for you so skip this part if you want to watch it :lol:

So what basically happens is that there is this chick (female power muh) being a sneaky killer that only kills every 9 years. She is also black (blm) and we later find out she is the niece of the protagonist who is white (interracial propaganda yey). Now, she only kills people that somehow created a great tragedy in the future to happen, we are shown some images with burnt down buildings and such. Turns out the folks from the future found a way to only kill a predetermined number of people that made that event possible. And she goes on to say that what if the Civil War could have been prevented and such. And the French Revolution maybe, right?

So, their big wet dream now is to use AI to mass-predict things that could lead to a revolution and break it in its infant stages. For this they need heavy surveillance, huge network (5g) and a shitload of human data. Which is what they are already doing in China.

So let's presume Jack's TV set or smartphone or smartwatch or somebody else's device catches him writing a nasty post on a site then beep beep the AI targets Jack as an enemy of the state and does some shitload of computations and comes to the conclusion there is a 60% chance his post will start a riot in California. So there you go mr. Jack, you may trip on your cat's tail and fall on your butter knife 60 times in a row and called a suicide because some AI originally perfected and developed in China that you don't care about said so :lol:

Having lived myself in a commie state I sort of know what that means. And that was without all this tech, they had to track you down by agents or by bugs in your house or tap your phone. But now, in a couple of decades you will have a bunch of drones flying around your head when you go to the shop and you'll have to scan the QR code to access your own bathroom. Let's add some weather manipulation in here and they'll just block out the sun so outside will be mostly rain and fog and voila you'll have your big gun in USA but when you go to the doctor they'll scan your iris at the door. Guns and freedom fighting ideals are nice to have, but ignoring the AI commie threat is madness. At least, we'll have to develop our own positive AI's or some other stuff to counteract theirs which they are already using it and testing it on human subjects (many of them).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not listen to any bullshitter that tells you this event is to be taken lightly or it doesn't matter. These people are literally clueless.

We will be affected as a globe from this event. The Gods will protect their own through this, but we must do the necessary steps. I write this as a disclaimer to get this out of the way, so that you don't read this in a worried state, but rather, with a focused mind instead.

If you saw a bullshit flu and it's influence in the globe, you can imagine how this event might affect life. Yes, it might not affect all Nations, but the climate of this world is going to change.

The climate in the West is that this is not going to affect us and so on. No, it will have a lot of damage, and much of this will also be reflected in regular people's lives. You have went to the Gas Station, or seen a Natural Gas bill in Europe, and you probably have seen how all prices could rise and so on.

As "Sanctions" and other things will be targeted in Russia, this will also backfire on the United States and the world at large. In fact, Western Nations who were not prepared of this, might experience meltdowns in some sectors because of these sanctions.

These are only first and primary symptoms of what might happen if this situation is kept on going. It appears the enemy wants, as a primary reason, to cause poverty and extreme fear in the globe. The "own nothing and you will be happy" will be made easier through the imposition of this level of poverty.

You will see this in everything I have illustrated in as early as November 2021. Clearly, it has come to pass. The reason you have a gallon of gas now costing 10 bucks in some places, is because of these artificial shortages due to the artificial price rising of oil, which is quintessential for wars and mobilizations.

Many people are also being kept in the dark, as with anything negative. The media, while they try to scare people, they aren't really warning them of anything at all. Governments on all times never warn people of what is to come, and people are left alone in disaster or shock when negative events occur.

In the Joy of Satan we say only facts about what is going to happen, so that we are prepared as individual Satanists and to be above these events. While these events affect the world, if one knows, one will guard and will therefore not be affected or guide their life in another direction, while many people that don't know might be devastated.

Imagine now living in Ukraine and you listened to Zelensky who was skiing 2 days before the invasion and didn't even guard the Nation by putting the military on high alert. These people now lost their lives because of negligence out of this jew.

Governments on the other hand, don't even give one damn to even warn their own people of impeding apocalypse.

There are three likely outcomes of this war that the enemy is creating over literally nothing, and they are as follows. I don't want to be a bringer of bad news, and as we have stated, we will adapt and overcome any of this on a personal or community level.

Ukraine has been picked as a sacrificial lamb in the Jewish agenda of ushering other plans such as a financial reconstruction and also our well known agenda of trying to impose the "Great Reset", since the Co-Vid situation was clearly lesser and not enough to cause these changes.

From all this, we will have people that will be displaced, people that will die, people that will struggle: Generally nothing on the end of a net positive.

1. WW3. This is the most further from reality scenario, but it is bad. This is the scenario the enemy wants, with the nukes and all of that. This is clearly a world devastation scenario, but it is the scenario most desirable by the enemy, and also the Greys who want to extinct humanity. While this scenario is by logical means the least likely, the enemy is also in a mode of insanity.

The likelihood here is low, as the enemy will also get extinct here, speaking of the Jews. The degree of chaos will be impossible to manage, and the enemy will likely perish with everyone else. Gentiles will however survive, because we are way more than them.

2. No WW3, but regional wars and torment for Russia's neighbours. That is medium likely. This, if left on it's own, might also escalate itself. If and how much more likely this will become, will depend a lot on things like the power of sanctions, if Putin is hell-bent on demilitarizing other neighbours, and what the Governments of these neighbouring countries like Finland are going to do.

If NATO and senile Biden also sit there and do nothing at all and NATO isn't on full readiness, chances are, the situation might get worse.

If the situation remains as is, Putin will likely not overextend on many fronts. But if you start hearing too much NATO friendly rhetoric in Finnish TV for example, then one must consider preparing to pack up for the next country.

If Putin feels like he can get away with anything, they might expand their attacks on other non-NATO Nations, which might be of lesser interest, especially if said Nations position themselves closely with NATO.

3. A New Cold War. That is a most likely scenario. Ukraine in this example might face territorial loss [permanently] and then the Ukrainian government will be replaced from the Comedian Zelensky to another shill that will be positioned, likely from Russia.

As in the crisis of Yugoslavia, bigger powers will pounce on Ukraine, and the Nation won't be the same as it was before, either if it wins or loses. It might take a decade until the Nation is again stable and functional in a normal way. A temporary or somewhat long lasting "stability" might arise in the Nation, but territorial losses and governmental changes, independent states, and other chaos will be the norm for a while.

This shifting of power balances will cause more effects, namely, a cold war and a period of extreme vigilance in Europe. This vigilance, will be for many years to come a deciding factor in how Nations will behave, so draconian measures of control, or a turn into militarism, might be the case. In fact, Nations might be left with no other choice but have to do this in order to maintain their existence.

For those who are a bit older, you remember the Cold War. A sheer war of ideological clashes between the Soviet Union and the United States, that was also coupled with other forms of wars, cultural, fiscal and proxy warfare. We might enter a period of a Cold War 2.0 after the situation "stabilizes" in Ukraine.

This will incur financially and culturally many brutal changes, which might extend far further beyond a physical war. Internet warfare, poverty or mass famine [this will affect ALL PARTIES INVOLVED, NOT JUST THE WINNERS], devaluations of currencies, all sorts of negative events will be accelerated from this.

The above, while the most "desirable" scenario, is NOT one without blood. Suffering is also involved in this one too.

4. As all of this happens, things like China and the Middle East, such as Taliban's new government, are going to get empowered, and grow in the shadows. That will be a devastating factor for global security, as Russia, EU and United States might be involved in a perpetual forms of hybridized warfare that will likely devalue all parties and empower things like China in the process.

A climate of global uncertainty will arise as a result. This uncertainty might trigger all sorts of security threats and issues for living citizens. That is already being opened now and it might escalate.

Klaus Schwab and others of his bunch like Billy Gates are of the idea that the United States must fall from being a primary world power, because this messes up their plans. Meanwhile, Klaus didn't really want a full blown war, but to enslave people through bogus pandemics and other large scale hoaxes, until they ushered their "Great Reset 2030 soylent china modern state" agenda.

This, in other words, might delay their plans, but it comes as a net cost of creating other conditions that Klaus and company might find as a good opportunity to abuse. Even if for example we exit this as a world with outcome 3, we will still have likely to deal with Klaus's dementia, new variants, or some sort of other bullshit they will come up with to continue on with Klaus's geriatric criminal reptilian agenda.

In other words, humanity has to wake up and we have to be vigilant over this too, not about the Ukraine crisis. It's doubtful the Globalists are going to let go after the recent failure of the Co-Vid situation.

In fact, what is the worse thing, is that if you put down Klaus's agenda, you will understand that the situation of this war is literally a by-product of the "Coronavirus" crisis [as explained in a previous topics, Nations enter wars because of the fiscal destruction]. We could effectively easily credit this too on Klaus's indirect causation.

Anyone who has anything to add here, feel free. Reading further information, news etc, on this subject, is very important.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Im kinda afraid to ask this question....but what do you believe will happen to Iran while this is all going down? Do you think the Taliban will stretch its claws further and claim Iran as well? We are already dealing with muslim dressed jews as the governors of this country. Not to mention the exhausting impossible economy and shitty state of life which has completely fucked up this society into turning Iranians only second to jews in terms of personality.... basically what i want to say is that Iran is already difficult enough to live in.

Immortal said:
jrvan said:

This is so interesting? What was the goal of the document if you can summarize it without a long post?

The goal was to give civilians freedom to breathe and develop in safety. The Founding Fathers lived through the tyranny of the church state, and they were very familiar with the jewish methods employed by the church authorities. There's an amendment that has specifically to do with not being forced to self incriminate, or in other words testify against yourself ("Plead guilty, witch!"). There is a part about having the right to face your accuser because back then they could encourage or force other villagers to testify against you even if it was false testimony, and then if you tried to confront them on the lies, they could just ignore you while knowing full well you were headed for torture and execution... their thinking was probably "better you than me." So the amendment allows you to face your accuser in court so they can't be a coward about it, and they have to answer for their words against you.

There's two examples, and if it's desirable then I can make the post to go over the 10. As you can see from this: even if the jews infiltrate, they are unable to do their usual deeds and employ their usual methods. They really hate not being able to treat us like that anymore, and America itself is seen like a taunt to them and their very nature; a middle finger of sorts.

jrvan said:
Immortal said:
jrvan said:

The goal was to give civilians freedom to breathe and develop in safety. The Founding Fathers lived through the tyranny of the church state, and they were very familiar with the jewish methods employed by the church authorities. There's an amendment that has specifically to do with not being forced to self incriminate, or in other words testify against yourself ("Plead guilty, witch!"). There is a part about having the right to face your accuser because back then they could encourage or force other villagers to testify against you even if it was false testimony, and then if you tried to confront them on the lies, they could just ignore you while knowing full well you were headed for torture and execution... their thinking was probably "better you than me." So the amendment allows you to face your accuser in court so they can't be a coward about it, and they have to answer for their words against you.

There's two examples, and if it's desirable then I can make the post to go over the 10. As you can see from this: even if the jews infiltrate, they are unable to do their usual deeds and employ their usual methods. They really hate not being able to treat us like that anymore, and America itself is seen like a taunt to them and their very nature; a middle finger of sorts.

I see, it was an insurance attempt so that the dark ages would never return. It never hurts to educate ourselves so sure it would be nice to hear the rest of the reasons. Thank you for your time.

Anyway, the whole system of law has now become a monstrosity with new laws appearing every day all over the world. Add this to the bureaucracy and the justice system looks like more of a stocks exchange market than anything. Sure, it is better to have laws than to have none, but they subverted most of this so now the justice is subject to interpretations depending on who is representing you, but that's another story I guess. Not to mention some trials take years to reach a verdict at least in my country they do until eventually the people die or the deed is prescribed ( I don't know if this term is accurate, it means there is a time limit for a crime to be punished if that limit is exceeded the law can no longer be applied to it, how convenient isn't it)

In the 2008 when the market was crashed and the triple A agencies covered the dirt no one was prosecuted and they just bailed out the banks. Yes, they can't pull the shit they used to do, but they still can bankrupt you just as easily. Just look at the vaxx victims, they are getting no compensations whatsoever. The law flickers, now you see it now you don't.

When the first SS will reach this area I guess they'll be in for a lot of headache.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=332114 time=1646730349 user_id=21286]
I am hopeful that even a few "normal" politicians will be able to stem the tide of craziness. Not that they can avoid global economic effects, but they will avoid leading their nation into obvious disaster. Safety and security is the primary concern, and if that can at least be guaranteed, then all will be ok for now.

If it means anything, it at least seems like Russia is taking heavy losses from their invasion. Trying to distinguish this from propaganda, it seems like their armored vehicles are getting hit left and right from missiles. I was even thinking the other day about how such a strategy (employing mass armored vehicles which are penetrated by modern arms), seems obsolete and detrimental.

It seems like everyone is trying to inflame Putin, goading him into taking some extreme action. So this situation could probably go badly even if NATO gets the advantage. It was NATO who largely pegged Russia as an enemy for no good reason, refusing to deal with them properly. So a statement of sorts is best.

Perhaps Russia, after securing Crimea and the oil/gas reserves or other objectives, will be tempted to peace out. On the other hand, if they do that, the remaining part of Ukraine will create itself as an enemy akin to what Russia was trying to avoid. So maybe they have to finish this entirely, but I cannot see how this conflict will die out soon, especially with the West agitating it.

It seems like if the situation tends towards peace, then we can expect more "natural" disasters like Covid, and subsequent economic punishment. While this is not as immediately devasting as physical war, it is easier to hide and play out without alarming too many people. Yet, a big enough war forces people to take action, whether they want to or not, rather than having the chance to think about anything.

If there is one positive outcome of this war, it is that more people should be clued in that they need to prioritize their basic needs. From there, it would be easier for communities to be prepared, not just one or two people. Even if such people are not necessarily aware of the enemy, they will be doing something constructive, against what the enemy wants.

Going forward, I hope everyone else is taking this situation, beyond just the coming year, extremely seriously as well. The time for being aimless is over. We have to be focused and diligent. No more wasting time on useless shit. This is something that has been on my mind recently.
High priest said that Taliban will grow in power....my country is almost adjacent to Afghanistan...do you think the Taliban will try to invade and take control of Iran? Iran is already governed by muslim dressed jews... the people are not only suffering extremely financially and economically....but they have become one of the worst society there is, everybody is extremely race mixed ( 80 percent of Iranians arent even Aryan anymore the look like jews ) , selfishness, cowardice, arrogance...theft...honestly i think the Mullahs ( title of those disgusting jews dressed in muslim attire ) will give iran for free to the Taliban motherfuckers....

CaspianTheDreamer said:
High priest said that Taliban will grow in power....my country is almost adjacent to Afghanistan...do you think the Taliban will try to invade and take control of Iran? Iran is already governed by muslim dressed jews... the people are not only suffering extremely financially and economically....but they have become one of the worst society there is, everybody is extremely race mixed ( 80 percent of Iranians arent even Aryan anymore the look like jews ) , selfishness, cowardice, arrogance...theft...honestly i think the Mullahs ( title of those disgusting jews dressed in muslim attire ) will give iran for free to the Taliban motherfuckers....

I don't think it is likely. Iran being Shia may have factional divides with the Sunni Taliban, so I doubt they will simply give up their country. Taking Iran by force won't be so easy for the Taliban. They won Afghanistan through insurgency, but an actual state conflict with a stronger country is much different. Beyond that, countries like China want Iran and Afghanistan as allies that they can make use of, which cannot be done if they destroy each other.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=339632 time=1648599994 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I don't think it is likely. Iran being Shia may have factional divides with the Sunni Taliban, so I doubt they will simply give up their country. Taking Iran by force won't be so easy for the Taliban. They won Afghanistan through insurgency, but an actual state conflict with a stronger country is much different. Beyond that, countries like China want Iran and Afghanistan as allies that they can make use of, which cannot be done if they destroy each other.
Yes, youre right. Thank you

Does anyone have any opinion or idea of the validity and/or reasons behind the supposed massacre in Bucha Ukraine that Russia has been accused of and is all over western media the past few days?

Russia of course claims the so called massacre is fake/staged by Ukraine, while Ukraine claims there have been around 300-400 civilians tortured and murdered in the small town of Bucha which is close to Kyiv.

The truth around this is difficult to verify, same as the actual number of deaths, the reason for the deaths, the actual people that were killed (there is enough evidence that at least a number of people have been killed there one way or another), etc.

Much of the western world is strongly condemning Russia for war crimes due this, zelinsky is calling it genocide, and Russia is denying all accusations, while on National
Chinese news it is also reported the massacre is staged by Ukraine.

Seems like there is a lot of strange propaganda being created around this from both sides, and as usual it is almost impossible to find any truthful or trustworthy sources for any information...

Especially as the reaction by most people is purely emotional hatred and one sided condemnation of Russia as all of it is taken straight at face value. Which makes it even more difficult to find anything truthful around this.

This sudden massacre seems like a strange thing coming from Russia, who has thus far seemed to do its best to avoid deliberate targeting of civilians for most of the war, though it is inevitable there are casualties amidst the devastation and fighting.

I do not know exactly what to think of this, but it is a big thing being strummed up in the western media, which is why I think it is worth bringing to everyone's attention.

If anyone has information about this, or similar news/events (like the siege of Mariupol), it would be helpful to share it here.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Also Giro555 has been instated. Commercials about "Donate to poor Ukraine".

And the news is becoming a tear jerker. Just yesterday they showed a video of an ukranian girl singing just to get reactions and responses.

The news is turning into a soap. One drama after another.

the tear-jerker thing is a well rehearsed strategy - they just move it from one country to another, from one conflict to another. If you observe the pattern of the way they work, it isn't surprising at all. Yes, humans suffer. And yes it is terrible. BUT, to allow oneself to be persuaded of the wisdom of being a sacrificial lamb, or cannon fodder in a greater conflict - that is simply idiotic.

VoiceofEnki said:
Does anyone have any opinion or idea of the validity and/or reasons behind the supposed massacre in Bucha Ukraine that Russia has been accused of and is all over western media the past few days?

It's 100% a hoax.

1. You can see plenty of corpses with white armbands, like in the photos below. And white armbands means pro-Russian collaborationists. Obviously, it is not the Russians who killed these people. It's the Ukrainians.

th

OIF.5BYTUaH8aTDcd6tSnYPBQw

2. The Russians withdrew from Bucha on March 30th/31st. The Ukrainian Army recaptured it immediately. However, they "found" the corpses that were just laying there, literally in the middle of the streets 3 days later! On April 4th... How weren't they able to see that there are corpses in the middle of the streets for whole 3 days?

3. Russia withdrew from this area due to an agreement, they weren't pushed from there by force, they withdrew. If hypothetically they did something like that, don't you think they would cover it up, and destroy all the evidence, instead of just leaving the corpses literally in the middle of the street?

DiscipleOfSatan said:
It's 100% a hoax.

1. You can see plenty of corpses with white armbands, like in the photos below. And white armbands means pro-Russian collaborationists. Obviously, it is not the Russians who killed these people. It's the Ukrainians.

th

OIF.5BYTUaH8aTDcd6tSnYPBQw

2. The Russians withdrew from Bucha on March 30th/31st. The Ukrainian Army recaptured it immediately. However, they "found" the corpses that were just laying there, literally in the middle of the streets 3 days later! On April 4th... How weren't they able to see that there are corpses in the middle of the streets for whole 3 days?

3. Russia withdrew from this area due to an agreement, they weren't pushed from there by force, they withdrew. If hypothetically they did something like that, don't you think they would cover it up, and destroy all the evidence, instead of just leaving the corpses literally in the middle of the street?

I found it fishy the moment I saw it. Far too convenient, and far too easy to push the blame on the Russian military that has occupied the place days before.

I just couldn't find the facts to justify the conclusion I made after seeing it being pushed by the media.

The moment I saw those pictures and read the supposed story, I noticed how the timing doesn't add up and the whole narrative makes absolutely no sense, and I suspected likely it was Ukrainians of some kind who murdered them after the Russian military withdrew (either mercenaries like the fake right wing groups armed to the teeth, or actual Ukrainian soldiers).

What stands out a lot to me when observing this conflict, the majority of the warcrimes and damages known so far have been committed by Ukrainian entities against the Ukrainian people, and subsequently scapegoated onto the Russian military since they are the big bad invaders here and the narrative is far too easy to manipulate in the media to put all the blame on them.

That said, I do not have enough facts to make an accurate judgement on much of this, as much as I would want to do so.

I've mostly avoided commenting about the situation because of that, even though there is a lot to say about everything.

VoiceofEnki said:
What stands out a lot to me when observing this conflict, the majority of the warcrimes and damages known so far have been committed by Ukrainian entities...

That's true, and it's much worse than most people imagine. Just a few examples.

Ukrainians shooting Russian POWS in the legs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDDjrmUU84&ab_channel=KrishnarajRao

Ukrainian medical official says he has ordered castration, or emasculation of Russian POWS. He says it live on TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Yi1aUngEc&ab_channel=Tofurious I did some research, and found that this wasn't just a threat, it was true. What's worse, they've been doing that for years with captured pro-Russian fighters from the war in Donbass that started 8 years ago. Of course, you won't hear a word about it in the Western Media.

Azov Battalion soldiers crucify Russian soldier. https://deepgoretube.site/azov-battalion-soldiers-crucify-man-from-novorossia-in-a-sadistic-video/

You can find many videos like these. Yet, literally not even a word about it on the western media. But they spew propaganda about obviously fake Russian war crimes 24/7.

jrvan said:

Reminds me complete of what the elite Soviet Jews did to Russia in the 1990s. Exactly what Trotsky promised, turned Russia into a desert, two times. First in 1917, then in 1990s.

Staged their own collapse, made the actual country of Russia poor, and left the goyim Gentile Russians to fend for themselves, while the Soviet kikes migrated into (gasp...Jew York City) or the European Union, which seems to me like a brainchild of the Soviet Union in its structure, given that the USSR wasn't even a country in its inception but an EU-type confederation.

At first I never knew much about the Russian Deep State, given that Russia's "outward" economy is nowhere near to level of the United States and European Union.

But it's just such a "pure coincident" that the United States' GDP doubled, and the European Union solidified right after the Soviet Union w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ "collapsed".

The Russian Deep State from everything I'm seeing doesn't even really operate in Russia as powerful as they are (of course, they couldn't care less what happens to the goyim Russians). United States, Latin America and the EU is their "new home". Now I'm now seeing why so many wealthy Jews in America and Israel come from Russian-speaking background and ancestry, or have Slavic-sounding last names.

From what I've heard, they do work hand-in-hand with the Chinese Deep State, and past whistleblower resources I paid attention to in the past claimed that people in Latin America, have seen Chinese, "Russian" (underground Soviet Jewish) and local drug militias holding hands. They still control the Knesset over in Israel.

Latin America is just a haven for both Soviet Jewish and Chinese drug and cabal empires. Of course, the regular people will NEVER share the wealth, let the people goyim eat cake.... :evil:

I am just scared for my family in Europe, just hope that father satan protects them. Is Europe gonna be affected?

Most are gone or have left. The shadows have prevailed for nearly 4 years now Afghanistan was test. We have no choice anymore none but to learn. The door leads to knowledge but not salvation.

ss member said:
I am just scared for my family in Europe, just hope that father satan protects them. Is Europe gonna be affected?

Yes, you should worry about your family in Europe - towards autumn many EU countries, probably Turkey too, could face famine - the sowing season in Ukraine has been disrupted and grain products from Russia will not be supplied to Europe due to the refusal of EU countries to pay in roubles. Stock up on food. Also in winter you may have to heat with firewood because Russia has cut off gas supplies to Europe. If your country borders Russia or Ukraine, try to get as far away from the border as possible, because there might be provocations, or accidental incidents with rockets or bombs, as was the case in Croatia. Russia will not retreat until it has achieved its goals and will go all the way!

Artanis said:
Sooo... whatever happens, if one lives in a neighboring country to Russia, one SHOULD make a plan already to leave to another country, like Sweden? Or the USA?
I love USA the best. Biggest, most powerful country. Almost all of us in the family can speak English. LOTS of patriotic people etc.
Yes, prepare to go to the US if things get worse. Biden is retarded but you will be relatively safe here. Just don't go to Illinois. I live there and 60% of it is "the hood" seriously though, there are wannabe gangsters and gangbangers everywhere. That's why I carry a concealed knife to school. Kids get jumped daily.

Personal Growth said:
The Convid Hoax disappeared and now the Media is only Russia/ Ukraine conflict. Such a fast disappearance of the last crises of the previous two years.
Yeah.. Not tryna be an ass or anything but Covid isn't a hoax. My grandparents died from it.

False flags in Ukraine. Have no doubt, Bidens handlers want this war.

"Mariupol Residents Accuse Ukraine Of Firing On Civilians"

https://rumble.com/v11pemp-mariupol-residents-accuse-ukraine-of-firing-on-civilians.html

Looks like they killed this guy Gonzalo who have been exposing the western intelligence propaganda in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSLzMDlCRc

Leucofan said:
Not only my Russian and Ukrainian brothers, but all my White Brothers...

Stay safe!

Seriously, don't give up, especially not now...

Fight, if the jews are sending their men to fight to kill you, fight to live!

How the hell can you call yourself a Satanist when you want to exterminate the black race

The economic crisis some countries may experience is a fruit of their own retardation. Why? Because outsourcing the majority of your economy to foreign countries is an extremely irresponsible thing to do. Only a maximum of 10-20% should be outsourced, while the rest should be kept neutral. Why am I saying people are retarded? Because the majority bowed their head and just accepted it, instead of boycotting it and buying only from local sources. If the majority was only buying local food, only one possible scenarios would have happened: the enemy ending excessive importation because it wouldn't have yielded enough profit. It would have been impossible for the enemy to eradicate all local sources to force people into submission as a punishment because people can just make their own farms and boycott them, like many are doing currently anyway.

Also, the USA is not the most powerful at all. Bring China into war and the USA is dead because the majority of its economy is owned by China. Moving to the USA is not going to save any European from any shortage because, if the situation were really to reach the point of famine in Europe, USA would meet the same fate unequivocally. Better to study the economy of all first- and second-world countries to find out which one is most convenient. I am not going anywhere. That's for sure. The Blessed Isles are my home and I will not abandon them just to save my own skin. The Gods have also not given me any instruction or sign to relocate again. So there's that for me too.

US American should make sure Trump (or someone better) is elected next term, so they can bring more human-friendly policies to their economy. Similarly, SS in other countries should do the same to do what's best for their country. Anyone who's been shunning spiritual warfare and information warfare for whatever reason aside from depletion/exhaustion should get their priorities straight, if you want to keep living and save your country. The more people participate, the more the enemy's pipes are squeezed tight, impeding their manifestation and tilting the scales in our favour.

One thing that I found hilarious is how the British Royal Navy is now advertising posts as propaganda specialist. They call it "Information Warfare Specialist" but everyone with half a brain knows what it means.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
VoiceofEnki said:
What stands out a lot to me when observing this conflict, the majority of the warcrimes and damages known so far have been committed by Ukrainian entities...

That's true, and it's much worse than most people imagine. Just a few examples.

Ukrainians shooting Russian POWS in the legs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDDjrmUU84&ab_channel=KrishnarajRao

Ukrainian medical official says he has ordered castration, or emasculation of Russian POWS. He says it live on TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Yi1aUngEc&ab_channel=Tofurious I did some research, and found that this wasn't just a threat, it was true. What's worse, they've been doing that for years with captured pro-Russian fighters from the war in Donbass that started 8 years ago. Of course, you won't hear a word about it in the Western Media.

Azov Battalion soldiers crucify Russian soldier. https://deepgoretube.site/azov-battalion-soldiers-crucify-man-from-novorossia-in-a-sadistic-video/

You can find many videos like these. Yet, literally not even a word about it on the western media. But they spew propaganda about obviously fake Russian war crimes 24/7.

As if the Russian soldiers haven't already been enough through training. They have one of the most brutal training, with seniors and superiors authorised to beat them up whenever they feel like. Their mind must have become so warped to think it's acceptable and to keep reiterating that behaviour generation after generation, year after year, block after block.

We live in a world of lies where logic is not used even as a joke, where we do not know what to believe and what not ... first the "great covid disease" so great that it disappeared in a few days, then this conflict appeared out of nowhere mysterious among these countries ... in my head I see this image: A farmer (the Jews) carrying a donkey (the gullible gentiles) from one meadow to another making them believe that it will be a better place, and the donkey follows him quietly although he see that every subsequent meadow and always worse, sometimes he has in his head the idea of running away but is stopped by the fact that he feels lost without this person and unable to manage his life alone. But I wonder, will these media be reliable sometime?

bnc7 said:
Looks like they killed this guy Gonzalo who have been exposing the western intelligence propaganda in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSLzMDlCRc

Luckily, they didn't. He is in custody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PulorgALjY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back