Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

NinRick said:
This was very nice information!

Are you sure „Mein Führer“ would not be better?

You might be right. Mein Führer does feel more personal and respectful, which I think he would appreciate.

Ok so since my post got reported then where do I send it? Or big picture does know one want me taking over where Trent EvilShadyman left off

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
No, I said that your rambling make it seem like you're on drugs. I know you're not on drugs as you have specified that already about 1 year ago?

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH? Be specific

Become sensitive I’m still on the basics,

I haven’t got no where by the looks of it
WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH.

With my meditation and growing in power and guidance

GoldenxChild1 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I read this and could not stop laughing. "WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH"

Need guidance and help with my problems like how come I haven’t felt my energy yet am I doing some wrong

Cc9976 said:
Ok so since my post got reported then where do I send it? Or big picture does know one want me taking over where Trent EvilShadyman left off
Depends what you want to post about. If you have a question, you can post in this thread, or make a new thread from the new topic button. Your post got disapproved most likely because it made no sense or something similar, just as your second part of your post here is mostly gibberish.

Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Do the beginner energy meditations on the meditations section of the website. And do Hatha yoga and stay still for 10 minutes afterwards feeling the buzz.

Can someone please explain this to me?
"Hook up to an energy line"

"Satan has asked every dedicated Satanist to participate in spiritual warfare. We must work together as a team and like a battering ram, relentlessly attacking the enemy through psychic means."

"Everyone can do at least one ritual or hook up an energy line and/or direct destructive energy towards the enemy."

Is it what i think it means like connecting to the SS Votex of Energy and just directing it to the enemy and withour doing a ritual?

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:

Do the beginner energy meditations on the meditations section of the website. And do Hatha yoga and stay still for 10 minutes afterwards feeling the buzz.

Ok thanks ima work with that

If you are spiritually open and someone thinks of you in an obsessive way can you know this (whether the person who thinks of you is open or not)?

SRK said:
If you are spiritually open and someone thinks of you in an obsessive way can you know this (whether the person who thinks of you is open or not)?

If your senses are open or if you have this gift, you will know. Usually you can tell when someone is thinking about you because suddenly, out of the blue, you suddenly think about them. You may feel a strange, irrational attachment/affection for them. However, this is also true in reverse - if you are more evolved and you think about someone, the other person will sense it too.

Hi guys, I have just started yoga hata and, I have found a tingling in my throat, is this something negative? Am I doing things correctly?

Luana Stoicea said:
If you change your last name should you repeat the initiation ritual or another ritual?
No, the ritual goes beyond the superficial and is a ritual of initiation to the path regardless of your name. Yes, the name is signed in the blood, and this is symbolic for the most part, but also binding your life force. Changing name does not affect this and thus there is no need to redo the dedication ritual.

Darkspirit said:
Serbon said:
Darkspirit said:
Hi guys, I have just started yoga hata and, I have found a tingling in my throat, is this something negative? Am I doing things correctly?
This is good

Ok thanks bro, because that seemed a little early ... I'm happy :)

Tingling means that your vril (bioelectricity) is activating, I‘d say.

Darkspirit said:
Serbon said:
Darkspirit said:
This is good

And some people advance incredibly fast. You have all types of people, those who just advance pretty fast, and ppl who get stuck.

NinRick said:
Darkspirit said:
Serbon said:
This is good

And some people advance incredibly fast. You have all types of people, those who just advance pretty fast, and ppl who get stuck.

Thanks also to you NinRick :) for the answers, I love the uniqueness that each of us has, and I hate the enemy's propaganda so much that we are "equal", a lie that would be immediately exposed if individuals stop thinking what they are told to think, I don't want to go into much detail anyway.

MiniMe3388 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Can I send you an email?
Only for serious things, please.

I was half way through my first Jupiter square mantra for the day when I stopped, because someone came near my door and I didn't want them to overhear it. Once they had gone, I whispered to myself "The mantra that I just began is now invalid" three times, as well as "The mantras that I am just about to begin are valid" three times as well. I then did all of the mantra repetitions for the day. Did I mess up my Jupiter square, or is it still valid?

Person said:
I was half way through my first Jupiter square mantra for the day when I stopped, because someone came near my door and I didn't want them to overhear it. Once they had gone, I whispered to myself "The mantra that I just began is now invalid" three times, as well as "The mantras that I am just about to begin are valid" three times as well. I then did all of the mantra repetitions for the day. Did I mess up my Jupiter square, or is it still valid?

You're good imo

Hi guys...i was wondering if satanic covens are still a thing or if we have dropped the idea completely. I was reading some pdfs from JoS on covens and how useful they can be. Can you join a long distance coven? If so then can you guide me on how to join one please, thank you.

Person said:
It is valid. Stay calm.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Hi guys...i was wondering if satanic covens are still a thing or if we have dropped the idea completely. I was reading some pdfs from JoS on covens and how useful they can be. Can you join a long distance coven? If so then can you guide me on how to join one please, thank you.
Yes covens are still a thing (Beelzebub has recently guided me about this topic). You shouldn't join covens of people you don't know good, covens are something that binds people in it together, since the goal of the coven is doing rituals together.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

We are more or less a coven already. Aside from numerically being much larger than 13 members we do all the same things, Group Rituals, Advancement, etc.

NinRick said:
Does anyone knows what the word „Druid“ literally means?

This may be of interest to you: https://www.etymonline.com/word/druid. Also, correlate it with the Oak tree being one of Baal-Zevulon's divine symbols. Considering its relation to the crown chakra and thus the Brahman, you can understand better what the Druids were about.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Does anyone knows what the word „Druid“ literally means?

This may be of interest to you: https://www.etymonline.com/word/druid. Also, correlate it with the Oak tree being one of Baal-Zevulon's divine symbols. Considering its relation to the crown chakra and thus the Brahman, you can understand better what the Druids were about.

Thank you!

Does any one know what religions were present in the area of the dead sea and middle sea (south eastern corner), at around the year 1000 - 1300 ?

I started a spiritual Jupiter square to eliminate the bad karma of a specif House, using an Affirmation like:"The energy of the Jupiter Square remove and destroy all of the bad karma of my - house".

My question is, can I do a Jupiter Square to free from bad karma, not only about an House, but of the entire chart? what Affirmation should I use?

Also, can I do a spiritual Jupiter square to fix some bad placements about my love life?
Using an affirmation similiar to: "The energy of Jupiter Square remove and destroy bad karma about love and sex completly and totally"

Is just a Jupiter Square energia to fix specif problems about Karma or I should more of them.
Like, is a Jupiter Square on one of my Houses enough to sublimate it completely?

Serbon said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Yes covens are still a thing (Beelzebub has recently guided me about this topic). You shouldn't join covens of people you don't know good, covens are something that binds people in it together, since the goal of the coven is doing rituals together.
Yes you are right thank you, i will have to make some close friends here😂. Is there a thread or something in this forum that is designed for covens? Something like people giving out requests or something?

I found a book called psychic witch and he explains a lot about meditation manifestations and magick and teach about more and how come
People got stronger on that also how come us as as well me as a ss it’s taking to long is that idk man

Cosmic6999 said:
I found a book called psychic witch and he explains a lot about meditation manifestations and magick and teach about more and how come
People got stronger on that also how come us as as well me as a ss it’s taking to long is that idk man

Stick with JOS material. Everything you need to reach your Daemon is here.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Stick with JOS material. Everything you need to reach your Daemon is here.

I been doing that

Serbon said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Is there a thread or something in this forum that is designed for covens? Something like people giving out requests or something?
No, I don't think so

Oh...its ok. Thank you. But i also rember in the pdf i read that the leader is a High Priest/ess....does that mean the actual high proests that we have in the JoS ministries? Like Shannon and Hoooded Cobra?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back