Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Share Your Artwork

Serbon said:
My recommendation to those of you who can draw nicely:
We don't have any drawing of Satan playing violin, this would be amazing if we had something like this. Another idea is to add Tartini listening to Satan play violin on this drawing too

Screenshot-20220318-194157-d69861e062f2821f00d6b38f4b252f2a.jpg

I drew this concept art for Satan. I had an idea that drew from different inspirations. The Sanskrit word for Aquarius, Kimbha, means womb as well, so I had the idea of a water pot also being a womb. Drawing Satan in this instance is tough, mainly because every time I try to draw men especially without facial hair, they always turns feminine. I need to work on that, but I tried my best on this one, on top of the waterfall is the world map in case you were wondering.

https://imgur.com/a/IDJFTcH

https://imgur.com/a/PYNXp2w

https://imgur.com/a/c3tEAWW

HAİL SATAN!!!
HAİL MARİA ORSİC!!!

Lüjiter Mchegnjini said:
https://imgur.com/a/IDJFTcH

https://imgur.com/a/PYNXp2w

https://imgur.com/a/c3tEAWW

HAİL SATAN!!!
HAİL MARİA ORSİC!!!

Those are beautiful pictures.

sketch1647911897506-01.png

This is my concept art for Set and Azazel. Saturn is actually one of my favorite planets, and I wanted to do one based on the two main Saturnian deities.

In first there is Gremory written if you can’t see it instantly.

https://i.ibb.co/3v1cZdh/1-DBFD5-E1-E188-4-C21-8-DD1-26-B188-D71-E1-C.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/W3V1XHn/D673066-A-D3-F4-4301-853-E-A435-BA9-BC7-B6.jpg

Kavya Shukra said:

This is my concept art for Set and Azazel. Saturn is actually one of my favorite planets, and I wanted to do one based on the two main Saturnian deities.
??
Set isn't black.

Powerofjustice said:
Man, you are amazing. How did you get it so perfect with just pencil and paper?
I only used the ruler in a few places too, Baalzebul's seemed more difficult to do, but it was actually easy.
The rest came by itself.
I might think about making some more, although the ones with the curves are more difficult.
As soon as the ritual for Azazel comes out, I'll make his sigil as well.

Lydia said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Thanks

mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:

??
Set isn't black.

The Daemons section according to HPS Maxine described Set with dark complexion.

Kavya Shukra said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:

??
Set isn't black.

Dark complexion mostly means for lots of Gods they are tanned. Set is Satan's son I think. I am not trying to be offensive but I highly dislike this artwork.

mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:
mercury_wisdom said:
??
Set isn't black.

Dark complexion mostly means for lots of Gods they are tanned. Set is Satan's son I think. I am not trying to be offensive but I highly dislike this artwork.

I apologize then.

Kavya Shukra said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:

I apologize then.
It's okay. You will get better. It's honorable you are trying to praise the Gods in your own way.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I apologize then.
It's okay. You will get better. It's honorable you are trying to praise the Gods in your own way.

Hail Satan!

Thanks. I'm currently trying to improve on my art skills. Drawing White people is harder than I thought. Anybody can tell you that you need to master the color palette. Because depending on lighting and shadows, skin tones, levels of blush, tanning etc. You may end up using every single color just for the face alone.

I wrote this poem addressed to society before I discovered Satanism. I was brought up in a extremely Muslim family and country. Since childhood no matter how much my family imposed Islam on me, I could never bring myself to believe it. But I believed there's a god and it was frustrating not knowing the truth back then. I wrote this in said frustration. It's not a coincidence I discovered satanism, I was a satanist soul from start.

"bête noire"

When you are birthed into a traditional family of slaves, you age to believe you are one too,
Even holy water burns your mouth, when you are forced to shove a foul amulet down your throat,
What did God behest? None of you really knows. But there is holiness in every one of us,
I roar, “I will break my shackles, I will vanish from this phony heaven, I won’t compromise.”
The village priest chants, “The prophecy must be stopped, her father is turning in his grave.”
But mother, you are bound by assumptions of our fossilized ancestors,
And I am homesick for a place I cannot comprehend,
If I cannot spar alone, I will be sheltered by my army, fathered by the powers of darkness.

My latest artwork. Please feel free to use this in your gallery or as you wish. We are all family here. Sieg Heil!!!!

satanflag_by_the_infernal_gallery_df4re5j-pre.jpg

Mephistopheles X said:
My latest artwork. Please feel free to use this in your gallery or as you wish. We are all family here. Sieg Heil!!!!

Do you know why the Pentagram on the JoS website doesn't have circles around it?

The circles are synonymous with binding. Therefore placing the pentagram, or a sigil of the Gods in a circle is disrespectful as that would be synonymous with binding the energies of the Gods, or the Satanic energies, which is of the enemy.

With the circles, it is unfortunately not representative of the Gods and is a disrespectful way to portray the pentagram that came from the old grimoires of the enemy.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Mephistopheles X said:

Do you know why the Pentagram on the JoS website doesn't have circles around it?

The circles are synonymous with binding. Therefore placing the pentagram, or a sigil of the Gods in a circle is disrespectful as that would be synonymous with binding the energies of the Gods, or the Satanic energies, which is of the enemy.

With the circles, it is unfortunately not representative of the Gods and is a disrespectful way to portray the pentagram that came from the old grimoires of the enemy.

Hail Satan!

Yeah. Well that is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I have been an Occultist for 40 years and what you just said to me is laughable. Not to mention that you come off as an asshole.

Mephistopheles X said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Mephistopheles X said:

Hail Satan!

Yeah. Well that is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I have been an Occultist for 40 years and what you just said to me is laughable. Not to mention that you come off as an asshole.

Perhaps you should consider the advice on your profile picture.

If that's the level of knowledge you gathered in 40 years I don't even know what to say, also VoiceofEnki could not have been any kinder to you.

[/quote]

Hail Satan!
[/quote]

Oh wow thank you. I didnt know that. I am still in the beginning stages of my journey. Thank you.

HS!

VoiceofEnki said:
Mephistopheles X said:

Hail Satan!

Okay so I did some reading at your website. You guys are misleading people by calling what you do Satanism. Satanism is a philosophy/Religion founded by Anton Szandor LaVey in 1966 and codified by him in 1969 in the Satanic Bible. You guys actually believe in a sentient devil. You are not Satanists you are just Devil Worshipers. Actually you are just buthurt Christians. We on the other hand do not believe Satan to be real. He is a symbol, an archetype of personal achievement. A force of nature no doubt but not the Father of Mankind. So it seems i have found myself in the wrong place. So my apologies to you. I have no further business here so please delete my profile. I wish you well.

Mephistopheles X said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Mephistopheles X said:

Hail Satan!

What he said is true, you were an occultist where?

Circles are synonymous with imprisonment and binding, anyone with an affinity for perceiving energies can confirm this.

Mephistopheles X said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Mephistopheles X said:

Hail Satan!

The only one coming off as an asshole is you. VoiceofEnki was just stating facts. If you cant handle the truth blame yourself, not us. Be respectful if you disagree.

GD. said:
I don't usually paint much, but I've seen Satan recently, clearly for the first time, and felt like putting what I've seen on a clean sheet of paper, trying to transfer, in some way, the same kind of energy I felt from Him, and make it look as much as possible like Satan.
Now... I'm not gonna say I failed completely, but I can't recreate the beauty of His appearance, and I tend to believe I'll never be able to. However, I think I caught the essence.. at least enough for me to look at this painting and remember the mightiness of our Father.

So.. here's my "little" painting (literally little, as I've done it on a A5 and His face is about 1cm length):

IMG-20220308-215450.jpg

IMG-20220308-215134.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo quality tho lol. I just felt like sharing this here. When I painted it, I had to constantly close my eyes and recall in my mind every single detail I saw, and I think this is what makes it special for me.. no other reference used except Satan Himself, and above all, connecting to Satan's energy every time I recalled that image in my mind or visualised it already on paper.
This is indeed very beautiful. Well done

Mephistopheles X said:
Okay so I did some reading at your website. You guys are misleading people by calling what you do Satanism. Satanism is a philosophy/Religion founded by Anton Szandor LaVey in 1966 and codified by him in 1969 in the Satanic Bible. You guys actually believe in a sentient devil. You are not Satanists you are just Devil Worshipers. Actually you are just buthurt Christians. We on the other hand do not believe Satan to be real. He is a symbol, an archetype of personal achievement. A force of nature no doubt but not the Father of Mankind. So it seems i have found myself in the wrong place. So my apologies to you. I have no further business here so please delete my profile. I wish you well.

Yeah, this is where we draw the line.

As can be clearly read on our website, Spiritual Satanism is on an entirely different dimension than the bogus and defamatory lavayan Satanism, which was nothing more than a reverse xianity which doesn't understand the essence of our Gods or of Satan in any way whatsoever.

Spiritual Satanism as we practice and know it, is pieced together from the ancient spiritual knowledge that had been lost for thousands of years, and pre-dates xianity, occultism, lavayan crap and all else by literally over 10.000 years.

Whether you believe that or not, is of no consequence to us, however we know what true Satanism is better than anyone on the planet.

It is laughable to come here after reading what Spiritual Satanism is from our website, to then still try and explain to us our beliefs as known and taught to the gentile people for thousands of years through our own pagan heritage and the literal Gods who we know (and can be understood through personal experience) to be real living extraterrestrial beings.

How ignorant and mindless one must be to equate Spiritual Satanism and our teachings, spirituality and work both spiritually and intellectually to xianity.

Not even our actual enemies, xians, jews, and all of them in between would ever say something as mindlessly ignorant as that.

I almost cannot believe these words came from the mouth of a living and breathing human, for it is stupidity on the absolute lowest order.

Even if you do not believe it yourself, you should be aware of the fact that by believing the idiotic ideas of lesser and useless bogus "Satanism", you are putting yourself opposed to a 500.000 year old literal immortal God, and by perpetuating these lies here even after reading our website and understanding what we are and what we stand for, are no different than our enemies, and by extension His enemy.

There is nothing good in life that comes from doing so, however Satan, all the other Gods and his people are unlike the vile entities of the enemy and won't persecute a person over these things, as the belief in those lies itself leads only a dead end in life and offers no single form of absolution or development into the higher spheres, which by itself is the karmic result of holding on to such false beliefs.

Nature runs its course and weeds out the worthy from the dross. Holding onto these ideas and beliefs even after finding and reading the Joy of Satan website makes one part of the latter.

Of course, such ideas are so far behind your own you will only think it nonsense or not even understand a single word of it, as these things pass over your meager consciousness, however the subconscious mind registers them and perhaps may yet give you an avenue that leads to a glimpse of understanding at a later point in life, however it is likely to be too late at that time for someone such as yourself.

Perhaps in your next life, after the world has drastically transformed under the beginnings of the Satanic age, due to our spiritual work to absolve the enemy and restore the glory and understanding of the Gods to the gentile consciousness, you may see the worth, and then wonder how you could ever have been so foolish to hold onto the mindless ignorance in your past.

Hail Satan!

Hebi666 said:
I wrote this poem addressed to society before I discovered Satanism. I was brought up in a extremely Muslim family and country. Since childhood no matter how much my family imposed Islam on me, I could never bring myself to believe it. But I believed there's a god and it was frustrating not knowing the truth back then. I wrote this in said frustration. It's not a coincidence I discovered satanism, I was a satanist soul from start.

"bête noire"

When you are birthed into a traditional family of slaves, you age to believe you are one too,
Even holy water burns your mouth, when you are forced to shove a foul amulet down your throat,
What did God behest? None of you really knows. But there is holiness in every one of us,
I roar, “I will break my shackles, I will vanish from this phony heaven, I won’t compromise.”
The village priest chants, “The prophecy must be stopped, her father is turning in his grave.”
But mother, you are bound by assumptions of our fossilized ancestors,
And I am homesick for a place I cannot comprehend,
If I cannot spar alone, I will be sheltered by my army, fathered by the powers of darkness.
I love this and I totally get you. Being born in a muslim environment/family is the worst.

Kavya Shukra said:
Serbon said:
My recommendation to those of you who can draw nicely:
We don't have any drawing of Satan playing violin, this would be amazing if we had something like this. Another idea is to add Tartini listening to Satan play violin on this drawing too

Screenshot-20220318-194157-d69861e062f2821f00d6b38f4b252f2a.jpg

I drew this concept art for Satan. I had an idea that drew from different inspirations. The Sanskrit word for Aquarius, Kimbha, means womb as well, so I had the idea of a water pot also being a womb. Drawing Satan in this instance is tough, mainly because every time I try to draw men especially without facial hair, they always turns feminine. I need to work on that, but I tried my best on this one, on top of the waterfall is the world map in case you were wondering.

Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but whatever is on the vase in this picture looks like Soviet flag. Why?

mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:
mercury_wisdom said:
??
Set isn't black.

In deathofcommunism.com someone who wrote article about science stated “I am sure there are also Gods who are very dark skinned, resembling what we today call the Black Race” and I believe it was H.P. Maxine Dietrich

TerKorian666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Kavya Shukra said:

In deathofcommunism.com someone who wrote article about science stated “I am sure there are also Gods who are very dark skinned, resembling what we today call the Black Race” and I believe it was H.P. Maxine Dietrich
Yes, there are black Gods and Godesses. But Set isn't one of them. An example for a black Goddess is Lady Vapula.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back