Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“But What Does Yoga Actually Do?”

ak052 said:
But lydia I feel very very weak ,after doing Kundalini yoga and I don't known what to do .

Check a few things: your physical health, if you have any issues there. Check your diet, perhaps you are lacking in certain nutrients. And perhaps you have parasitic people in your life who drain your energy? This happens sometimes. Strengthen your aura and chakras, remove anything that may be draining you.
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Username said:
It is not written in Hatha Yoga Pdf or Kundalini Yoga PDF that you can affirm. Even though it was said that you could affirm and possible affirmations themselves were suggested, it was never written explicitly that you always have to affirm after yoga unless you are raising it for a specific spiritual working or warfare. I only read a post stating that unless your chakras are fully clean, the energies you raise should always be directed. Otherwise, if they are not clean, the energies you raise will manifest negative things.

There are two assumption I want to put forward.

1. Your chakras are clean -- You raise energy -- You can rest easy even if you don't affirm now and don't have any specific purpose for the raised energy.

2. Your chakras are unclean -- You raise energy -- You better affirm now if you don't have any purpose to which you can direct the energies through affirmations and don't want negative manifestations from the raised energy.

Is the above two correct ? I ask you to clarify the above. I do not want to spread misinformation in the forums as the above is definitely an attempt to do so. However, I do think that the above question should be addressed by high ranking members as you.

You don't necessarily have to program your energy after doing yoga, is it not mandatory. The energy raised increases your baseline bioelectricity levels.

However, what you mention in point 2 is why it is so important that people clean their chakras. We have more dates for the purification Witch's Sabbat coming up in April, I will be making a reminder about this closer to the date.

A general affirmation for energy raised from doing yoga is like what hailourtruegod wrote, affirm that it is empowering your soul, or something like that. You could also affirm that your physical body is increasing in flexibility, as another idea.

Hello Lydia, nice post as always.
I have two questions:
1) Is it normal to feel energy flow in the spine after finishing the last kundalini yoga exercise (Sat Kriya)? What does it mean? Sometimes I feel it stronger or weaker.

2) What is your opinion on the Egon's program of Asanas + Mantras? (https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=75677&hilit=yoga#p75677)

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=330672 time=1646308664 user_id=57]
ak052 said:
But lydia I feel very very weak ,after doing Kundalini yoga and I don't known what to do .

Check a few things: your physical health, if you have any issues there. Check your diet, perhaps you are lacking in certain nutrients. And perhaps you have parasitic people in your life who drain your energy? This happens sometimes. Strengthen your aura and chakras, remove anything that may be draining you.
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Username said:
It is not written in Hatha Yoga Pdf or Kundalini Yoga PDF that you can affirm. Even though it was said that you could affirm and possible affirmations themselves were suggested, it was never written explicitly that you always have to affirm after yoga unless you are raising it for a specific spiritual working or warfare. I only read a post stating that unless your chakras are fully clean, the energies you raise should always be directed. Otherwise, if they are not clean, the energies you raise will manifest negative things.

There are two assumption I want to put forward.

1. Your chakras are clean -- You raise energy -- You can rest easy even if you don't affirm now and don't have any specific purpose for the raised energy.

2. Your chakras are unclean -- You raise energy -- You better affirm now if you don't have any purpose to which you can direct the energies through affirmations and don't want negative manifestations from the raised energy.

Is the above two correct ? I ask you to clarify the above. I do not want to spread misinformation in the forums as the above is definitely an attempt to do so. However, I do think that the above question should be addressed by high ranking members as you.

You don't necessarily have to program your energy after doing yoga, is it not mandatory. The energy raised increases your baseline bioelectricity levels.

However, what you mention in point 2 is why it is so important that people clean their chakras. We have more dates for the purification Witch's Sabbat coming up in April, I will be making a reminder about this closer to the date.

A general affirmation for energy raised from doing yoga is like what hailourtruegod wrote, affirm that it is empowering your soul, or something like that. You could also affirm that your physical body is increasing in flexibility, as another idea.

As I read not long ago, HP Maxine said that it is very important to always direct the energy after raising it, preferably to something that points to your goals, here is the excerpt from where I support https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68705

I wanted to share a few things which could improve the effectiveness of doing yoga.
Suggestions shared below are not compulsory. You can do Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga in any proper way you want and you will always benefit even if you don't do what is advised below.

1. Always breathe from your diaphragm at all times when you do Hatha yoga. This is not compulsory and if its too uncomfortable then you can breathe in a way that's comfortable. However, I do recommend to stick to this breathing method. The way to breathe from your diaphragm is to breathe as slowly as your are able to and without your breathing making any kind of sound. You should not hear any noise from your nose if you are breathing from your diaphragm.

Benefits of breathing from your diaphragm:
https://odysee.com/@DrBerg:4/stop-asthma-symptoms-once-and-for-all:6

For Kundalini Yoga, you can forgo this breathing method for spinal exercises but one can apply these for everything else. I call it a breathing method. However, I am more inclined to say that it is not a method but a natural and healthy way of breathing. I try to breathe like this at all times.

2. Do not count in your head after a certain period of doing yoga. Do it until you get a feel of duration of time that you should be holding a certain yoga position for but you should make plans to stop counting in your head when you do yoga. The reason is that while you count in your head, a certain portion of focus goes on to counting and not to yourself. A portion of focus which could better be directed to being aware of your whole body as you breathe slowly. This way you can actually be more in tune with your body and be at more peace with yourself while you do yoga instead of stressing about counting.

3. One should stay properly hydrated with water and salt throughout the day. One quick method of replenishing your body of salt is to have a pinch of salt dissolved on your mouth until all of it turns liquid before drinking water. Do not do this if you are low in salt in the first place as it may cause disorientation if you suddenly start taking salt orally. Start gradually and drink both water and salt as they are complementary. Drinking water without salt or taking salt orally without water is injurious to your health.

I recommend reading the below:
https://www.watercures.org/water-cures-protocol.html
https://www.watercures.org/why-didnt-my-doctor.html

Pure water is a poor conductor of electricity. However, it becomes a good conductor if it if salt is added.
I presume the same theory applies to bioelectricity.

3. Do not count in your head after certain period of doing yoga. Do it until you get a feel of the duration of time that you should be holding a certain yoga position for but you should make plans to permanently stop counting in your head at some point. The reason is that while you count in your head, a certain portion of focus goes on to counting and not to yourself. A portion of focus which could better be directed to being aware of your whole body as you breathe slowly. This way you can actually be more in tune with your body and be at more peace with yourself instead of stressing about counting.

This applies to hatha yoga mostly. I was thinking of finding a way to not count during KY. I know its kind of hard if you don't count during KY.

4. Revisit the PDF's of both Hatha Yoga and PDF yoga. Revisit those and try to see if you missed something or are doing a certain yoga position wrong. This applies for even the long term members as people generally can't learn everything at once. They learn by constant reinforcement and by constantly improving from their mistakes.

That is all.

balo666 said:
As I read not long ago, HP Maxine said that it is very important to always direct the energy after raising it, preferably to something that points to your goals, here is the excerpt from where I support https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68705

Yes I know, but when people get too rigid in "you have to do this, you have to do that" I like to remind people that you can just chill every now and then. Otherwise the mind gets bogged down.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=331309 time=1646486931 user_id=57]
balo666 said:

Yes I know, but when people get too rigid in "you have to do this, you have to do that" I like to remind people that you can just chill every now and then. Otherwise the mind gets bogged down.

I rarely direct my energy after Hatha Yoga, I just feel the buzz and over time many afflictions often resolve themselves.

Practiced Yoga for 2 hours a day (most days) for a period of 6 months, minimal spiritual advancement, flexibility increased. Stopped yoga and did a parasite cleanse with colloidal silver, Alkaline ionized water, as well as ozonated water and other anti parasitic herbs, healed a chronic fungal infection I was having as well as a lung tumor and started feeling the energy rise up my spine and enter my brain, 2 hours of yoga was not enough anymore, got lost in a trance of asanas and mantras many hours daily in meditation.
My point is Yoga is great but you need to be healthy and in homeostasis for it to be maximally effective. (Parasite eggs in vaccines, be careful who you have sex with as they are transmitted to weaken the population. Or just make some colloidal silver at home and wipe them out). Diet, water quality, nutrition etc... All play a part. I grow my own vegetables in my garden and I feel satiated from them, I don't eat meat however I do eat eggs from my own chickens and wild spirulina. Yoga is a key part of the puzzle but its still just a piece.

Sister Lydia, I have a question about group Yoga. It seemed from some of your past comments that you have experience with it.

I just wanted to ask if there are any sort of red flags in your experience which you have learned to watch out for with Yoga instructors? I mean, I suppose the most obvious one would be to leave if there is a jew attending the group Yoga sessions. But like specifically with the Yoga teacher's instruction - are there typical things they do or say that I should be aware of, and be prepared to recognize?

I've never attended group Yoga, and even though I do Yoga just fine privately, I thought maybe it would be beneficial in a number of ways for me to try attending group Yoga sessions. The social element to aid in that area of health, the guided help from someone who is formally trained, and maybe other benefits as well are all reasons why I have been considering this.

I just want to know what to expect, and how to identify potential red flags with instructors or corrupted teachings, and anything else really to watch out for.

I used to go to Hatha Yoga classes four times a week and was very flexible.

Just tried some Yoga. And I've found after years of not stretching that it's something you can lose.

From being very flexible you can become very stiff.

Don't worry I will be persevering. There was a nice hot energy buzz lying down afterwards.

And I thought that's where spiritual energy flow is at.

What is the Merkaba in yoga? Is it just some visulization technique, I've heard a lot about it. Intereted in how to use it

Darkpagan666 said:
Kebabguy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329876 time=1646116097 user_id=57]

I had previously linked a video. This is accurate, as shown in the pictures by Yogi Bhajan on pinklotus. All of this women's videos are accurate demonstrations of the kriyas on pinklotus, with the exception of some modifications which are still effective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmO1igrgyc

Thanks for the input. It is quite common for people to cry and let out emotions during practice, until the problems are resolved and cleared away.

There is no need for that. Just like there is no need to do merkaba 20x a day, as you have mentioned before.
I just want to improve quickly. By constantly doing a powerful meditation. I thought this was merkaba

Spiritual practice have many forms. They correspond and stimulates the soul in different respects. Yoga, power breaths, merkaba, vibration on the chakras using words of power, all increase the bioelectricity, strengthens and empower the soul and mind, but in different manners. The way to achieve power and strength is not in just one singular way, they are many. Yoga is one way, but one has to include other forms of spiritual practice as well. This is mandatory for safe and steady advancement of the human soul. Yoga alone can only do so far as advancement is concerned. Yoga combined with words of power and power breaths, now that's something else. This boosts advancement and much more.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I rarely direct my energy after Hatha Yoga, I just feel the buzz and over time many afflictions often resolve themselves.

A lot of people find this to be true. It would be best to add an affirmation though, as perhaps any afflictions can be resolved quicker and more directly.

jrvan said:
Sister Lydia, I have a question about group Yoga. It seemed from some of your past comments that you have experience with it.

I just wanted to ask if there are any sort of red flags in your experience which you have learned to watch out for with Yoga instructors? I mean, I suppose the most obvious one would be to leave if there is a jew attending the group Yoga sessions. But like specifically with the Yoga teacher's instruction - are there typical things they do or say that I should be aware of, and be prepared to recognize?

I've never attended group Yoga, and even though I do Yoga just fine privately, I thought maybe it would be beneficial in a number of ways for me to try attending group Yoga sessions. The social element to aid in that area of health, the guided help from someone who is formally trained, and maybe other benefits as well are all reasons why I have been considering this.

I just want to know what to expect, and how to identify potential red flags with instructors or corrupted teachings, and anything else really to watch out for.

Hello. I actually do not have a lot of experience with group yoga, I usually do it alone.

But generally, if you ask about the class before attending, to make sure it is entirely yoga and not with meditations and "sermons" then you will be fine. Just go for the yoga, do your corpse pose after (and state any affirmations mentally), then go home and do your own meditations.

If they open and close with chants, this is fine to follow along with, or you can stay silent and think your own thoughts or whatever. It shouldn't be a problem. Most yoga classes avoid too many meditations and sermons in order to attract people from all backgrounds. Some are very... strange, from what I have read, but you will be able to easily find out simply by inquiring before attending any classes.

Personal Growth said:
I used to go to Hatha Yoga classes four times a week and was very flexible.

Just tried some Yoga. And I've found after years of not stretching that it's something you can lose.

From being very flexible you can become very stiff.

Don't worry I will be persevering. There was a nice hot energy buzz lying down afterwards.

And I thought that's where spiritual energy flow is at.
Yes, flexibility needs to be worked on consistently. You'll get back into it though :)

samsin369 said:
What is the Merkaba in yoga? Is it just some visulization technique, I've heard a lot about it. Intereted in how to use it
Hello, there is a meditation of the MerKaBa on JoS, here is the link:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Star_of_Astaroth.html

GoldenxChild1 said:

I just direct them to general spiritual growth. When I do a session for a specific chakra I use Satanama mantra and the affirmation 'My [...] chakra is healthy and strong in the most positive and happy way for me'. When I combine asanas for all chakras I use the solar mantra (I like the feeling) and the affirmation 'My energies across all my body flow smoothly and continuously, without interruption, in the most positive and happy way for me'. Keep in mind I use them in my natal language and this english adaptation could not be the best

samsin369 said:
Practiced Yoga for 2 hours a day (most days) for a period of 6 months, minimal spiritual advancement, flexibility increased. Stopped yoga and did a parasite cleanse with colloidal silver, Alkaline ionized water, as well as ozonated water and other anti parasitic herbs, healed a chronic fungal infection I was having as well as a lung tumor and started feeling the energy rise up my spine and enter my brain, 2 hours of yoga was not enough anymore, got lost in a trance of asanas and mantras many hours daily in meditation.
My point is Yoga is great but you need to be healthy and in homeostasis for it to be maximally effective. (Parasite eggs in vaccines, be careful who you have sex with as they are transmitted to weaken the population. Or just make some colloidal silver at home and wipe them out). Diet, water quality, nutrition etc... All play a part. I grow my own vegetables in my garden and I feel satiated from them, I don't eat meat however I do eat eggs from my own chickens and wild spirulina. Yoga is a key part of the puzzle but its still just a piece.

You're more likely to get a parasite from eating food across which numurous animals came as opposed to getting it from a vaccine ...

Also making colloidal silver at home.. seriously??? who has the time and money to buy al the equipment, set up a lab, make numerous batches to see if any of them are actuallt useable.. etc etc.
Bad idea.

TerKorian666 said:
I can’t find how to create a new topic, can someone help please.

Here, this guide has pictures and arrows and shows exactly how to do things in the forums:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=332792 time=1646911790 user_id=57]
TerKorian666 said:
I can’t find how to create a new topic, can someone help please.

Here, this guide has pictures and arrows and shows exactly how to do things in the forums:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Thanks.

Darkpagan666 said:
Kebabguy said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329876 time=1646116097 user_id=57]

I had previously linked a video. This is accurate, as shown in the pictures by Yogi Bhajan on pinklotus. All of this women's videos are accurate demonstrations of the kriyas on pinklotus, with the exception of some modifications which are still effective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmO1igrgyc

Thanks for the input. It is quite common for people to cry and let out emotions during practice, until the problems are resolved and cleared away.

There is no need for that. Just like there is no need to do merkaba 20x a day, as you have mentioned before.
I just want to improve quickly. By constantly doing a powerful meditation. I thought this was merkaba

Spiritual practice have many forms. They correspond and stimulates the soul in different respects. Yoga, power breaths, merkaba, vibration on the chakras using words of power, all increase the bioelectricity, strengthens and empower the soul and mind, but in different manners. The way to achieve power and strength is not in just one singular way, they are many. Yoga is one way, but one has to include other forms of spiritual practice as well. This is mandatory for safe and steady advancement of the human soul. Yoga alone can only do so far as advancement is concerned. Yoga combined with words of power and power breaths, now that's something else. This boosts advancement and much more.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. Kundalini yoga is our path. What you call "other forms of spiritual practice" are YOGA. Yoga is made of 8 branches, not just the physical poses and kriya. It is the eightfold path of Lady Inanna:

1. Asanas
2. Pranayama
3. Dhyana
4. Mantra
5. Mudra
6. Yantra
7. Bandha
8. Maithuna

All those are branches of yoga. So, yeah, yoga covers the full spectrum of advancement.

@Lydia: awesome post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjxSGLpTeD4

Colloidal silver is actually quite easy to produce, a couple 9 volt batteries and some silver wire, silver is not toxic and there are no risks involved, just like all of the NOBLE metals, because they are for the Elites, every King had an alchemist back in the day. (Now we are told alchemists were crazy fools who tried to turn lead to gold lol).

Lunar Dance 666 said:
samsin369 said:

You're more likely to get a parasite from eating food across which numurous animals came as opposed to getting it from a vaccine ...

Also making colloidal silver at home.. seriously??? who has the time and money to buy al the equipment, set up a lab, make numerous batches to see if any of them are actuallt useable.. etc etc.
Bad idea.

samsin369 said:

Colloidal silver is actually quite easy to produce, a couple 9 volt batteries and some silver wire, silver is not toxic and there are no risks involved, just like all of the NOBLE metals, because they are for the Elites, every King had an alchemist back in the day. (Now we are told alchemists were crazy fools who tried to turn lead to gold lol).
Noble metals are called noble because they are for the most part unreactive towards other elements.

The statement about turning lead to gold is symbolic for spiritual process of mastering your soul.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329563 time=1646052603 user_id=57]...

You've been such a help to so many, not just in your posts but in your responses as well.

I'm finding it difficult to motivate myself to do any form of exercise at home. When I'm in my room my mind focuses on meditation, learning and entertainment.

I'm thinking of going back to the gym (after years of avoiding it) and doing stretches there and perhaps a few yoga classes to get a feel for it. After that I'll motivate myself to get a yoga mat and do some poses at home.

My question for you: what is it that sets (physical) yoga apart from working out and stretching? I know my mind is trying to make excuses to avoid it for some reason. Still, from a physiological point of view I can't see it offering further benefits when compared to other methods of exercise. In your experience does it improve energy strength/flow more than HIT with regular stretching? (Note - there's probably more stretching involved and I'm not very flexible, hence the possible mental avoidance).

Thanks and sorry for all the weird questions. :roll:
I don't mean to undermine your post.

samsin369 said:

It's quite easy to produce something that is not colloidal silver but ionic silver and similar and that gives you argyria.

Alchemists had never anything to do with physical metals or anything physical. It's about the soul and the spirit. Let's not confuse alchemy with chemistry, please.

Ionic silver is actually the MOST effective form of silver to consume in regards to the surface area and ability to inhibit anaerobic cellular respiration, as well as DNA and enzyme inhibition in such organisms, science doesnt fully understand how it works but it does. (Aids, Cancer, Candida, Biofilms, Virus, Bacteria etc...)
"Argyria", a government psyop is the result of drinking excessive concentrations for years and years in non distilled (chlorinated) tap water, upon ionization positively charged Ag+ ions connect with Cl- in the water creating silver chloride which is in fact the real cause of argyria, silver also binds with chloride in your body but in much less amounts. I would do a duckduckgo search to get more info as the jewgle blocks quite a lot of information and not negative sources.

Regarding Alchemiest not having to do with anything physical or metals please provide some source of where you got this information, from my understanding the true purpose of Alchemy before it was corrupted was the transmutation of the mind body and soul through different elixirs, compunds and rituals.

What is Gold and Silvers role in the production of technology? They are excellent conduits of electricity among other things, that doesnt logically correlate to that being the case in the body, but in fact it does work like that. They increase the bioelectricity and intracellular electrical communication. IQ and mental clarity as well as meditation and third eye stimulation definitely goes up with gold and vigor stamina and health returned with silver ions.

I would do some of your own research on the matter as I could be wrong xD, I just share what my experience is.

Stormblood said:
samsin369 said:

It's quite easy to produce something that is not colloidal silver but ionic silver and similar and that gives you argyria.

Alchemists had never anything to do with physical metals or anything physical. It's about the soul and the spirit. Let's not confuse alchemy with chemistry, please.

Your first statement seems like something my chemistry teacher would say xD
The second statement I agree with, but mastering the physical body is also a way to master the soul as they are connected in this hologram. :D

Henu the Great said:
samsin369 said:

Noble metals are called noble because they are for the most part unreactive towards other elements.

The statement about turning lead to gold is symbolic for spiritual process of mastering your soul.

Stormblood said:
samsin369 said:

Chemistry came from Alchemy. They are the same expect chemistry has no spiritual aspect to it, only materialism.

samsin369 said:
Ionic silver is actually the MOST effective form of silver to consume in regards to the surface area and ability to inhibit anaerobic cellular respiration, as well as DNA and enzyme inhibition in such organisms, science doesnt fully understand how it works but it does. (Aids, Cancer, Candida, Biofilms, Virus, Bacteria etc...)
"Argyria", a government psyop is the result of drinking excessive concentrations for years and years in non distilled (chlorinated) tap water, upon ionization positively charged Ag+ ions connect with Cl- in the water creating silver chloride which is in fact the real cause of argyria, silver also binds with chloride in your body but in much less amounts. I would do a duckduckgo search to get more info as the jewgle blocks quite a lot of information and not negative sources.

Regarding Alchemiest not having to do with anything physical or metals please provide some source of where you got this information, from my understanding the true purpose of Alchemy before it was corrupted was the transmutation of the mind body and soul through different elixirs, compunds and rituals.

What is Gold and Silvers role in the production of technology? They are excellent conduits of electricity among other things, that doesnt logically correlate to that being the case in the body, but in fact it does work like that. They increase the bioelectricity and intracellular electrical communication. IQ and mental clarity as well as meditation and third eye stimulation definitely goes up with gold and vigor stamina and health returned with silver ions.

I would do some of your own research on the matter as I could be wrong xD, I just share what my experience is.

You contradict yourself. You say that ionic silver is the most effective form to consume for health purposes, then you say that ionic silver binds with ionic chlorine to cause argyria. Which is it? Also, wrong topic. Open your own topic if you want to discuss chemistry. This topic is about yoga.

Source of alchemy: the Gods.

Spiritual alchemy is done through meditation. The metals are allegories for the chakras. Gold is the manipura chakra (Solar plexus chakra) and silver is the indu chakra (sixth chakra) and the pineal gland. Gold also stands for the energy of the Sun itself, while silver also stands for the energy of the Moon itself. The elixir are produced autonomously by the pineal gland is the female part and is collected by the solar plexus chakra; the male elixir is produced by the sacral chakra and then sent to the solar plexus chakra to mix with its masculine counterpart. In other cultures, these chakras are called different. For example, Celtic mythology calls them cauldrons, and Chinese mythology calls them dan tians. All elixirs and compounds refer to specific process that happen in the soul through spiritual/internal means, not physical/external means. Alchemy as a term has its origin in Ancient Egypt, which practiced this for more than 50k years old. Sumerians practiced it too, as did Vedic people. Ultimately, all three cradle civilisations had a common origin.

You shouldn't take things too literally. Only modern people write things literally. Our ancestors codified things in allegories. This is all accepted knowledge and comes from our main websites, though communication with the Gods and people who have more decades (and lifetimes) of spiritual experience compared to you. If you want to discuss it and challenge it, open an appropriate topic, instead of polluting Lydia's topic with off-topic statements.

Also, we don't live in a hologram. Try meditating and getting more experience before debating things. You need to verify things with experience for a long period of time. This is not a NPC forum where we talk about air-headed hypothesis that have not been verified (or debunked) by experience, when it comes to spiritual matters.

Argyria is a government ploy to keep you from using it, the amount you would need to consume for that is insane , and in order for silver chloride to form there needs to be free ionic cl in the water, so chlorinated tap water. The amount of free cl ions in the body in very low and should not cause problems. Everyone has a different perception of what real and fake is, what may seem real is just empty space and energy condesnsed into a vibration, a phantom of the universal mind. And I agree with what you say about experienceing something first before talking about it. I personally healed from a stage 3 lung carcinoma using Ozonated water , Alkaline Water and Colloidal silver in about 2 weeks.
I think it is quite interesting your take on Alchemy as a symbolism for soul power, Im going to do some more reading on it.

Stormblood said:
samsin369 said:

You contradict yourself. You say that ionic silver is the most effective form to consume for health purposes, then you say that ionic silver binds with ionic chlorine to cause argyria. Which is it? Also, wrong topic. Open your own topic if you want to discuss chemistry. This topic is about yoga.

Spiritual alchemy is done through meditation. The metals are allegories for the chakras. Gold is the manipura chakra (Solar plexus chakra) and silver is the indu chakra (sixth chakra) and the pineal gland. Gold also stands for the energy of the Sun itself, while silver also stands for the energy of the Moon itself. The elixir are produced autonomously by the pineal gland is the female part and is collected by the solar plexus chakra; the male elixir is produced by the sacral chakra and then sent to the solar plexus chakra to mix with its masculine counterpart. In other cultures, these chakras are called different. For example, Celtic mythology calls them cauldrons, and Chinese mythology calls them dan tians. All elixirs and compounds refer to specific process that happen in the soul through spiritual/internal means, not physical/external means. Alchemy as a term has its origin in Ancient Egypt, which practiced this for more than 50k years old. Sumerians practiced it too, as did Vedic people. Ultimately, all three cradle civilisations had a common origin.

You shouldn't take things too literally. Only modern people write things literally. Our ancestors codified things in allegories. This is all accepted knowledge and comes from our main websites, though communication with the Gods and people who have more decades (and lifetimes) of spiritual experience compared to you. If you want to discuss it and challenge it, open an appropriate topic, instead of polluting Lydia's topic with off-topic statements.

Also, we don't live in a hologram. Try meditating and getting more experience before debating things. You need to verify things with experience for a long period of time. This is not a NPC forum where we talk about air-headed hypothesis that have not been verified (or debunked) by experience, when it comes to spiritual matters.

Could you send me some links please on the topic? I would greatly appreciate it.

Stormblood said:
samsin369 said:

samsin369 said:
Everyone has a different perception of what real and fake is, what may seem real is just empty space and energy condesnsed into a vibration, a phantom of the universal mind.

Most New Age philosophies, which it sounds like you come from, are very heavy on the "dreamy" aspects of spirituality, represented by Pisces, Neptune, and the Crown Chakra. As you know, people who are not spiritual may be overly grounded, and also stereotyped as cynical, depressed, etc. This is represented by Saturn, which rules grounding and the base chakra.

Through Satanism, we make use of both energies, which are positive when used correctly, so that we can understand the full truth of something. Through Pisces (element of water, sensitivity) we can intuit facts, but it is Saturn (element of earth, rules limitations) that we can sense the true "boundaries" of something.

Crown Chakra Source
Neptune Source
Water Element Source

Saturn Source
Base Chakra Source

Earth also helps us assign values, mostly represented by Taurus, which rules the 2nd House of Finances and Values. Through the earth element, we are able to properly value the world around us, such as through beauty, safety, comfort, convenience, utility, etc. Taurus itself is ruled by Venus, which shows how we relate concepts, and also rules the balancing of the soul through the heart chakra.

Besides balancing Pisces energy, Earth also balances the air element and throat chakra. This is seen physically when someone with high air gets anxious without the earth to ground them. Such a person could also have unrealistic thoughts or even feel detached from their body in a worst-case scenario.

Earth Element Source
Venus Source
Heart Chakra Source

Throat Chakra Source
Air Element Source

So you can see that we are supposed to balance and empower the entirety of our soul and all the aspects within it. Also, keep in mind that the Planetary energies represented in your soul are related to, but not interchangeable with their related chakras.

In other words, you would still need to do separate work on a weakened Saturn placement of your soul, besides just empowering the base alone.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=333519 time=1647086286 user_id=21286]
samsin369 said:
Everyone has a different perception of what real and fake is, what may seem real is just empty space and energy condesnsed into a vibration, a phantom of the universal mind.

Most New Age philosophies, which it sounds like you come from, are very heavy on the "dreamy" aspects of spirituality, represented by Pisces, Neptune, and the Crown Chakra. As you know, people who are not spiritual may be overly grounded, and also stereotyped as cynical, depressed, etc. This is represented by Saturn, which rules grounding and the base chakra.

Through Satanism, we make use of both energies, which are positive when used correctly, so that we can understand the full truth of something. Through Pisces (element of water, sensitivity) we can intuit facts, but it is Saturn (element of earth, rules limitations) that we can sense the true "boundaries" of something.

Crown Chakra Source
Neptune Source
Water Element Source

Saturn Source
Base Chakra Source

Earth also helps us assign values, mostly represented by Taurus, which rules the 2nd House of Finances and Values. Through the earth element, we are able to properly value the world around us, such as through beauty, safety, comfort, convenience, utility, etc. Taurus itself is ruled by Venus, which shows how we relate concepts, and also rules the balancing of the soul through the heart chakra.

Besides balancing Pisces energy, Earth also balances the air element and throat chakra. This is seen physically when someone with high air gets anxious without the earth to ground them. Such a person could also have unrealistic thoughts or even feel detached from their body in a worst-case scenario.

Earth Element Source
Venus Source
Heart Chakra Source

Throat Chakra Source
Air Element Source

So you can see that we are supposed to balance and empower the entirety of our soul and all the aspects within it. Also, keep in mind that the Planetary energies represented in your soul are related to, but not interchangeable with their related chakras.

In other words, you would still need to do separate work on a weakened Saturn placement of your soul, besides just empowering the base alone.

Thanks for all that you do in these forums, Blitz :)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=333519 time=1647086286 user_id=21286]
samsin369 said:

Crown Chakra Source
Neptune Source
Water Element Source

Saturn Source
Base Chakra Source

Earth Element Source
Venus Source
Heart Chakra Source

Throat Chakra Source
Air Element Source

I respect you Blitz and I took notice of a reply you made on a post by HP Hoodedcobra666 that was about meditation, where he was introducing other Meditations such as the Ascension and consciousness. In that post you talked about unsteady gains, and I could notice from HP Cobra's reply that you were vast in meditation, I quickly started going through most of your posts and I confirmed it. Soon later, you were made a Guardian and that's truly deserved.

In light of my Acknowledgement of your skill and status here, I ask you, "Are you advising doing a Saturn Square?".
I asked this, because of my bad experience with this Square, which I have been managing the effects waiting for an opportunity to do the Sun Square, because I've been suffering /enduring is a better word to use. Despite that I affirmed it, yet I have experienced the following ; muscle issues, possible Athritis, brokenness[hardly having money, and in debt], really have to work so hard for shit. Well my affirmation was for me to work hard, that 1 square made everything hardluck also coupled with the fact that I haven't been affirming my spiritual sun squares since I joined the JoS in 2016, because of a common misunderstanding that it wasn't necessary to affirm spiritual squares. I did this saturn square in 2019. Since then my finances started becoming wack. I naturally have a strong sun, I always had 99% gambling success, but after that Saturn square, I had to stop, because I became really down on luck. So far I'm happy about the new corrections on most things, HP HC has been a leader to wish for.
Recently I started doing yoga again, which I stopped for years now and it has been helping in the muscle thing and joint issues, I have been doing Jupiter Spiritual square for luck and on the second one with the same Affirmations, yet I feel that only a Sun Spiritual Square can offset the influence of this Saturn.
So, what is your guardians on this? Are you advising to do a Saturn square, or is there a way to do this safely.

Thank you for your guardiance

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329563 time=1646052603 user_id=57]
Yoga means yoke, to unite – specifically, the body, mind, and soul. Yoga works these 3 areas, bringing harmony, increased awareness, and increased self-control. It also allows for the fullest expression of one’s highest self, and the individual personality, in the best and healthiest possible manner.

Thank you Lydia! I cannot express my thanks to you enough, you are immortalized to me as one of my greatest heros!
I have some research I was working on last year that I did not complete or share.
I will spend more time on this research.
----
Compiled Research on Yoga
Goal: Develop an understanding of how yoga positiviely affects Musculoskeletal Health/Development.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22592178/
24 sessions in 8 weeks
Each yoga training session consisted of 90-minute standardized supervised postures performed in a heated and humidified studio.

Isometric deadlift strength, handgrip strength, lower back/hamstring and shoulder flexibility, resting heart rate and blood pressure, maximal oxygen consumption (treadmill), and lean and fat mass (dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry) were measured before and after training. Yoga subjects exhibited increased deadlift strength, substantially increased lower back/hamstring flexibility, increased shoulder flexibility, and modestly decreased body fat compared with control group. There were no changes in handgrip strength, cardiovascular measures, or maximal aerobic fitness. In summary, this short-term yoga training protocol produced beneficial changes in musculoskeletal fitness that were specific to the training stimulus.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32955841/
The 6-month HYG program involved a progressive series of Vinyasa Flow poses performed 3 times/week for 60 minutes.

The CG participants did not undergo any physical training or education. Health-related fitness parameters included measures of pre- and post-training: body composition, muscular strength and maximal voluntary isometric torques of elbow flexors and knee extensors, cardio-respiratory fitness, lower back and hamstring flexibility and a static-dynamic balance.

Results: Two-way mixed design ANOVA revealed significant main effects for all the indicators of H-RF. Tukey post-hoc tests confirmed that the HYG demonstrated significant improvements in every variable tested. Examples of the benefits achieved include (all P<.001): an average loss of 1.03 kg and a 4.82% decrease in body fat, 14.6% and 13.1% gains in isometric strength of the knee extensors and elbow flexors respectively, an increase in relative VO<inf>2max</inf> of 6.1% (33.12±5.30 to 35.14±4.82 mL/kg/min), a 4-cm or 10.4% increase in their MSAR, and an average improved Balance Index of 5.6 mm/s. Reversely, the CG showed non-significant changes in H-RF variables (all P>0.05; percent range from -1.4% to 1.1%).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29202204/
8-week yoga programme

At 6 months, electronic staff records showed that yoga participants(39 people) missed a total of 2 working days due to musculoskeletal conditions compared with 43 days for usual care participants(30 people).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6935718/
were currently or previously enlisted in a branch of the United States Armed Forces (or taught yoga specifically to groups of active duty military or veterans); and 3) have taken (or taught) 5 or more yoga classes in the last 2 months.

Many of the participants’ personal stories included examples of how practicing yoga seemed to reduce pain intensity/frequency for conditions such as arthritis, lower back pain, migraines, and headaches. Statements on reduction of pain also frequently correlated with additional comments on achieving a calmer mental state, of which both instructors and students insisted was helpful in falling asleep and staying asleep for longer durations of time through the night.

Improved physical functioning with respect to muscular strength, body flexibility and balance/coordination were repeatedly cited as positive outcomes among students.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29131728/

Response Times (RTs) in the yoga group were significantly faster than controls (p < 0.05) and there was also a trend towards greater accuracy for the Yoga group (p = 0.073).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31126545/

Our review shows that yoga has a positive effect on learning rate, speed and accuracy of a motor task by increasing attention and decreasing stress through a better control of sensorimotor rhythms. Yoga also seems to improve sensory awareness and interoception, regulate autonomic input, increase parasympathetic activity and promote self-regulation. Yoga was also shown to reduce the threat signal, increase pain tolerance, decrease pain unpleasantness and decrease the anxiety and distress associated with pain. Those changes are associated with the recruitment of specific brain areas such as the insula, the amygdala and the hippocampus.

sublimestatanist said:
You've been such a help to so many, not just in your posts but in your responses as well.

I'm finding it difficult to motivate myself to do any form of exercise at home. When I'm in my room my mind focuses on meditation, learning and entertainment.

I'm thinking of going back to the gym (after years of avoiding it) and doing stretches there and perhaps a few yoga classes to get a feel for it. After that I'll motivate myself to get a yoga mat and do some poses at home.

My question for you: what is it that sets (physical) yoga apart from working out and stretching? I know my mind is trying to make excuses to avoid it for some reason. Still, from a physiological point of view I can't see it offering further benefits when compared to other methods of exercise. In your experience does it improve energy strength/flow more than HIT with regular stretching? (Note - there's probably more stretching involved and I'm not very flexible, hence the possible mental avoidance).

Thanks and sorry for all the weird questions. :roll:
I don't mean to undermine your post.

Your post here got buried, sorry for the late reply.

Going to a gym is very helpful for a lot of people, very few seem to have internal motivation to stick with exercising. You could try Natuhiz rune or Mars square to get motivated for exercise though.

To answer your question, there are a lot of people who develop strong muscles in a well-balanced way from yoga alone. I am female, I do not gain muscle easily, yet I have very strong abs simply from yoga. Ignore the stick-thin yogis who look like cancer patients, most are vegans and fast all the time.

Yoga improves enduring strength, HIIT is great too for quickly getting in shape, but yoga will help round everything out and prevent injury.

And increasing flexibility will make your life easier as you age. Stiffness leads to injury and accidents. As your flexibility increases, you will feel younger and more mobile :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334516 time=1647345016 user_id=57]
sublimestatanist said:

To Lydia

Thank you, Lydia, for your kind words in another reply to me. I was coincidentally getting stressed out before that.
I appreciate your contributions here as well, with this thread itself being a prime example. I believe people really need help with the basics, and then they can make progress on their own.

I didn't mean to stress you out when I hyped up your position doing astrology readings. I later realized you can still contribute this same knowledge within smaller posts, not by doing back-to-back full readings for people. The astrology calendar is also another excellent tool that allows people to really learn and apply astrology.

-----------------------
Using Nauthiz/earth for quick results

To both Lydia and sublime: The main difference between yoga and traditional stretching, like Lydia explained in the OP, is the influence of yoga directly on the Nadis and soul. Regular stretching does not do that in any meaningful manner. Sometimes it is not always clear why or how certain activities help us, but we have to follow the directions of the Gods, and we will learn eventually.

Nauthiz is the correct answer here. Mars is more useful where someone is genuinely lacking in energy. However, if you are in a situation where you have plenty of energy, even doing some other activity in place of another, then this is clearly a regulation failure: aka earth failure. However, both fire and earth complement each other for productivity.

The problem though is that it is not always useful to do a full Nauthiz working for something like regular exercise. The workaround to this is something I have been trying lately:
-Inhale 5 or 10 breaths of shiny black (like obsidian) energy, then program it to now improve your discipline and productivity for a specific activity, in a positive manner.

You can intend this to act over a few hours, for example. The point is that a much smaller and more focused working can give you the immediate results you need. In this case, it only takes about 5 minutes or less.

-----------------------
Being efficient with your time

As SS, we have to be working efficiently, as time is usually everyone's biggest obstacle. I would not support going all the way and back to the gym to do some regular exercise, simply for that reason.

Stormblood was right when he talked, in the past, about using weights or other normal workouts, as these could imbalance the body. For muscular development, the best system would therefore be a short calisthenics or other bodyweight routines. HPS Maxine had written positively about the strengths of bodyweight exercise as well.

You can find online various full-body routines which take approx 30 minutes per day. Doing anything more is wasteful because this should be plenty for your musculature when supported not just by yoga (which takes 1st priority), but also working with Sun and Mars energies.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=334839 time=1647439222 user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334516 time=1647345016 user_id=57]
sublimestatanist said:

Brother, you know better than me but you may want to read this HPHC's message about black color's effect if you have missed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's generally a color that deals with reduction of things, not increase.

I was imagining that my aura is black when I do self-discipline working. Since it's about reduction, shouldn't I? And if it's the case, what do you suggest, HP?

If it works and you feel good, go ahead. But you better not maintain the visual of a black color permanently on your aura, only temporarily to get the feel of it and tune into the discipline factor, or for a working, etc. Black can help with discipline as it can reduce the overstimulations and things like overthinking etc.

That's also why the meditation mentioned above is done by Taoists. Naturally the mind falls under calmness when there is black color, as stated. I would personally avoid black into the soul and would avoid it at all costs, as it can factor in with illness.

Inquire also with your Guardian Demon and apply your own views and experience to this knowledge. I just related some necessary things to answer the question.

Manofsatan said:

For most people, I would say no, and this is due to what exactly the Saturn Square does: it increases the strength of Saturn that is currently in your soul, which can prove negative, especially in the case where you don't affirm it positively. Basically what you did is tighten the chains of your natal Saturn placements.

Although Saturn can be positive by forcing you to get better at something, it can also hurt you in the same way. What you need to do before you strengthen Saturn's grip, is to first remove any of its negatives on your soul. For example, a positive example of Saturn is that it can grant endurance to your body, whereas a negative one is that it wears you down (as it limits positive elements from acting as well).

---------------

A Sun Square can help here, especially if you direct it entirely towards removing negative Saturn influences. This may be a good option since you already have a strong Sun. You can do this with a similar affirmation, and in addition to, the working found below.

Alternatively, you should use Munka and/or Ansuz in a freeing working to remove any negative elements of Saturn, in a positive manner. This can be started on March 27th, for example. For example, (Munka + Ansuz) x90 , with 9x of an affirmation positively removing any negative, natal Saturn influences. Since you are dealing with a stronger Saturn, this may take a decent amount of time to fully rid yourself of any Saturn influence, perhaps 80-120 days depending on your power.

Deep cleaning can be used in conjunction with this working to mitigate karmic backlash, especially if you direct it towards cleaning your natal Saturn energies.

---------------

HPHC has mentioned that Nauthiz can be used safely for creating positive Saturn-like aspects, and I have found this to be the case as well. You can use in place of a Saturn square, with the only downside being that it may take longer. This July, the Esbat returns to Capricorn, providing a good opportunity then.

samsin369 said:
Argyria is a government ploy to keep you from using it, the amount you would need to consume for that is insane , and in order for silver chloride to form there needs to be free ionic cl in the water, so chlorinated tap water. The amount of free cl ions in the body in very low and should not cause problems.

This is true. That one guy purposefully turned himself blue as a way to try to become famous and try to make a lot of money selling books and going on tv. He was making it with salt water, so the Cl from the salt was all directly made into AgCl. 100% of the silver ions were directly made into AgCl. And drinking enormous amounts of this AgCl every day for 30 or 40 years. And also purposefully rubbing all over his body with AgCl every day to stain his skin.

This is not a realistic example of anything. Colloidal silver is a medicine, and like any medicine that the pharmacy has, it is meant to be used rarely and in small amounts. Not to be used often. And in these small amounts, the risk of argyria is zero. Actually the biggest problem with the colloidal silver is that it does not discriminate in which bacterias and viruses it kills. It kills both the harmful ones and the beneficial ones. And the death of the beneficial bacterias can often cause other health problems including even emotional problems.

The best way to use colloidal silver would be to directly put it onto an infected area. Like if you have an infection in your throat or your nose. Or put it on anywhere that a lot of skin was broken. This will kill the bad bacterias and prevent any infection from being created. If you just drink it, most of what it does will just be to kill the good bacterias.

But if you use it correctly, it could be a good medicine to have. And the best thing about it is that anybody can make their own for very little money. Just the high purity silver wires, like 9999 grade purity, which are like $20-$30, but those will last forever and will never be completely used up if just making small amounts.

Another important thing to have, which really is more important than silver, is garlic. Always have a lot of fresh garlic. The Allocen chemical in the garlic, which is the same thing that gives the burning taste, is an extremely strong antibacterial and antivirus drug. Crush it and let it sit for a few minutes to form the largest amount of allocen, because not much is formed if you slice it. You can also soak the crushed garlic for like 45 minutes in a small amount of water to dissolve all of the allocen into the water. Then you can use this in a similar way as colloidal silver, either drinking it or putting it directly on infected areas. I believe that this is a stronger effect than the silver or at least similar. And the best part is that there is no bad effects from it. It makes the immune system stronger. I have completely cured some of the worst throat and sinus infections I've ever had just by applying the garlic water in the back of my throat and in my nose. Did this a couple times per day for a few days, and on the 3rd day I was already mostly healed. When I know that the other way to fix it would be by getting antibiotic pills from the doctor, and those pills would have taken more than a week to fix it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=337266 time=1648044300 user_id=21286]
Manofsatan said:

For most people, I would say no, and this is due to what exactly the Saturn Square does: it increases the strength of Saturn that is currently in your soul, which can prove negative, especially in the case where you don't affirm it positively. Basically what you did is tighten the chains of your natal Saturn placements.

Although Saturn can be positive by forcing you to get better at something, it can also hurt you in the same way. What you need to do before you strengthen Saturn's grip, is to first remove any of its negatives on your soul. For example, a positive example of Saturn is that it can grant endurance to your body, whereas a negative one is that it wears you down (as it limits positive elements from acting as well).

---------------

A Sun Square can help here, especially if you direct it entirely towards removing negative Saturn influences. This may be a good option since you already have a strong Sun. You can do this with a similar affirmation, and in addition to, the working found below.

Alternatively, you should use Munka and/or Ansuz in a freeing working to remove any negative elements of Saturn, in a positive manner. This can be started on March 27th, for example. For example, (Munka + Ansuz) x90 , with 9x of an affirmation positively removing any negative, natal Saturn influences. Since you are dealing with a stronger Saturn, this may take a decent amount of time to fully rid yourself of any Saturn influence, perhaps 80-120 days depending on your power.

Deep cleaning can be used in conjunction with this working to mitigate karmic backlash, especially if you direct it towards cleaning your natal Saturn energies.

---------------

HPHC has mentioned that Nauthiz can be used safely for creating positive Saturn-like aspects, and I have found this to be the case as well. You can use in place of a Saturn square, with the only downside being that it may take longer. This July, the Esbat returns to Capricorn, providing a good opportunity then.

Thank you Blitz. Your knowledge and writings hv a positive effect on me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back