Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
And as you have always done, you are doing nothing but slandering all of us and trying to create conflict where none exists. You are accusing us of placing limits on people, which is something that none of us have ever done. But we follow nature, if somebody has some extremely strange fantasy of some ridiculous thing, we will correct them.

Of course you provide no example or evidence of what you are saying because your only intention is to slander us.

And again you are being very racist and hateful and accusing all white people here of basically being evil. No white person here has ever done anything bad to anybody. And we try to help all members of every race, in every situation. Just like many white members here have spent years trying to help you. And it is not our fault that you have ignored all advice and not done much to help yourself.

The only thing I can think of that you could possibly be mad about is that there have been conversations before about crime statistics. There is absolutely nothing negative about this, with no emotions and no motivations attached to it. It is simply basic factual reality that the numbers are what they are. If a certain demographic is overrepresented in these numbers, it is only because a disproportionately large number of violent crimes is done by some people who are within that demographic. This is not saying that every person who is part of the demographic is a criminal, because there are many who are good honest responsible people. If you are upset that the number is disproportionately large, the way to solve this would be by trying to get them to not do these crimes. Decrease the number of crimes being done, the number in the statistic decreases the same amount, and any disparity in proportion will be removed. But there is absolutely no way that you could try to blame white people for the number of violent crimes being done by people who are not white. It simply has nothing to do with us.

No I’m calling on what I am reading on the forum
How they say this and that others think it’s a religion and what advice have people gave me explain to me??

Besides the 40 day program I did that and nothing
I ask people what’s the best way to strengthen my aura & soul out of foundation meditation or energy meditation I’m still here at the bottom I been trying and trying I only seen auras a couple of times from birds I even seen aura lines,

I am open minded too the point I am constantly getting abuse about different sources starseeds and other things I come across I come across a lot of information where I am at

And it seems some of y’all don’t know that I don’t know

We talking about this and that but Satan never ever came to me not even my guardian demon I ask for them nothing

I constantly see on this forum on blacks for Satan and they slander us

Also y’all have Jews in here how the hell is that even possible

Hoodedcobra how did y’all even came across to put this information on the site on the internet if

It’s forbidden???

I read the forum for motivation but I see hate among ss people fighting

Calling people dumb and etc we are fucking ss we not stranger well we is but not

I’m father and mother eyes
So why do this to other ss

Y’all need to figure out who really ss in this forum

If not they have a inside job person in here
Y’all got powers use them
Y’all can read
Matter fact y’all can ask Satan about me he could tell y’all who I am even the enemies know who I am obviously why you think the enemy don’t want me to advance
Mate, how about you just do some self examination and be honest with yourself, how many years have you wasted, and how many more are you gonna waste with your baseless claims?
The only one that is limiting you is yourself and only yourself, because not one of your posts have ever been coherent. If you want help why don't you just ask for it? Instead of wasting this forum's space with your gibberish comments that often make it seem you're on drugs?
BE RESPECTFUL, BE HONEST, and there will be no reason for us to doubt you and respond negatively to you.
Where would you be if instead of your slander you had asked for help? You would be a much better person. Stop wasting time.

See now you think I am on drugs and I don’t do that I been asking for help why would you help me since can anybody help me

I have a simple request, Give me something about magic that is practical and quick to begin with. Please dont link me 600+ page magick books.I rode many so called ''magic'' books, they all same garbage
Just give me something that can be done right now. So that i can prove its not all just bs.

Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
No I’m calling on what I am reading on the forum
How they say this and that others think it’s a religion and what advice have people gave me explain to me??

Besides the 40 day program I did that and nothing
I ask people what’s the best way to strengthen my aura & soul out of foundation meditation or energy meditation I’m still here at the bottom I been trying and trying I only seen auras a couple of times from birds I even seen aura lines,

I am open minded too the point I am constantly getting abuse about different sources starseeds and other things I come across I come across a lot of information where I am at

And it seems some of y’all don’t know that I don’t know

We talking about this and that but Satan never ever came to me not even my guardian demon I ask for them nothing

I constantly see on this forum on blacks for Satan and they slander us

Also y’all have Jews in here how the hell is that even possible

Hoodedcobra how did y’all even came across to put this information on the site on the internet if

It’s forbidden???

I read the forum for motivation but I see hate among ss people fighting

Calling people dumb and etc we are fucking ss we not stranger well we is but not

I’m father and mother eyes
So why do this to other ss

Y’all need to figure out who really ss in this forum

If not they have a inside job person in here
Y’all got powers use them
Y’all can read
Matter fact y’all can ask Satan about me he could tell y’all who I am even the enemies know who I am obviously why you think the enemy don’t want me to advance
Mate, how about you just do some self examination and be honest with yourself, how many years have you wasted, and how many more are you gonna waste with your baseless claims?
The only one that is limiting you is yourself and only yourself, because not one of your posts have ever been coherent. If you want help why don't you just ask for it? Instead of wasting this forum's space with your gibberish comments that often make it seem you're on drugs?
BE RESPECTFUL, BE HONEST, and there will be no reason for us to doubt you and respond negatively to you.
Where would you be if instead of your slander you had asked for help? You would be a much better person. Stop wasting time.

See now you think I am on drugs and I don’t do that I been asking for help why would you help me since can anybody help me
No, I said that your rambling make it seem like you're on drugs. I know you're not on drugs as you have specified that already about 1 year ago?

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH? Be specific

Cosmic6999 said:

Can you write English? Most people can't understand half of what you're writing. So, please, make an effort to write in a way that is understandable to the people you're talking to. You could start from using punctuation appropriately and proofreading what you write before sending it.

Sometimes when I try to meditate I hear thoughts saying negative things like ''I hate you!'' ''b*stard!'' ''die die die!'' etc
is there a way to discern whether this is just my own thoughts or an exterior energy?

I have felt it the power of meditation as I dedicated my soul to Satan which ritual should I do next

hello everyone. I'm a newbie. May I ask, for a newbie, should I summon a demon so that they can guide me? And specifically, I haven't done the standard ritual to Satan. Thank you

Fuil said:
Sometimes when I try to meditate I hear thoughts saying negative things like ''I hate you!'' ''b*stard!'' ''die die die!'' etc
is there a way to discern whether this is just my own thoughts or an exterior energy?

Void meditation done daily will help. And surround yourself with Akasha element, this will block off enemy thoughts in your head. Visualize your aura filled with akasha/ether/quintessence, and if the thoughts stop, you know it was of the enemy.

^Both these are found in the meditation section of the JoS :)

Massh said:
I have felt it the power of meditation as I dedicated my soul to Satan which ritual should I do next
Start meditating.
Start the 40 days meditation programme by HPHC:
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

And btw, when doing the programme, after opening the third eye you should open your 6th chakra and not 7th chakra like it says in the programme.
Here is the order in which the chakras should be opened:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Ciara said:
hello everyone. I'm a newbie. May I ask, for a newbie, should I summon a demon so that they can guide me? And specifically, I haven't done the standard ritual to Satan. Thank you
If you have dedicated to Satan, then you already have a Guardian Demon, so there is no need for this.
If you haven't dedicated yet, then dedicate :)

Hello,
I was planning on writing a topic but I thought I would post here instead of writing a new topic for a couple simple questions.
So I'm planning on doing a working for an intelligence vibrating Mannaz 40 times for 40 days this is my affirmation I am intending on using:

In a safe and positive way, the energy of Mannaz is completely and permanently improving my mental learning and intelligence.
I am learning all physical and mental activities I engage in the fastest way possible for me.

I was wondering if this was a good affirmation? basically the point of the affirmation is so whatever I choose to focus on I will learn/comprehend much faster. If this is something that is not possible please let me know of any suggestion or alterations I can make to current affirmation.

and my 2nd question is: for visualizing what should I visualize? like imagining myself typing faster as if I've learnt whatever it is I am learning much faster?? sorry 100% confused on what I should visualize after I have done affirmation.

HAIL SATAN :smile:

Serbon said:
Ciara said:
If you have dedicated to Satan, then you already have a Guardian Demon, so there is no need for this.
i did dedicate my soul to Satan, but i wonder if should summon the devil as the website mentioned as a newbie...😢

Ciara said:
Serbon said:
Ciara said:
i did dedicate my soul to Satan, but i wonder if should summon the devil as the website mentioned as a newbie...😢
You should start meditating now.
I've sent links one message above my last reply to you, take a look :)

VortexOfLife said:
Hello,
I was planning on writing a topic but I thought I would post here instead of writing a new topic for a couple simple questions.
So I'm planning on doing a working for an intelligence vibrating Mannaz 40 times for 40 days this is my affirmation I am intending on using:

In a safe and positive way, the energy of Mannaz is completely and permanently improving my mental learning and intelligence.
I am learning all physical and mental activities I engage in the fastest way possible for me.

I was wondering if this was a good affirmation? basically the point of the affirmation is so whatever I choose to focus on I will learn/comprehend much faster. If this is something that is not possible please let me know of any suggestion or alterations I can make to current affirmation.

and my 2nd question is: for visualizing what should I visualize? like imagining myself typing faster as if I've learnt whatever it is I am learning much faster?? sorry 100% confused on what I should visualize after I have done affirmation.

HAIL SATAN :smile:
The affirmation is good, also, you should visualize yellow energy around you while doing the vibrations.
While you do affirmations, visualize that what you are saying.

Serbon said:
The affirmation is good, also, you should visualize yellow energy around you while doing the vibrations.

Thank you I am glad it's a good affirmation, I understand engulfing myself in yellow energy since one of the many properties of yellow is intellect and such but I am still confuse on what to visualize what I am saying, that's where most of my confusion is coming from.

Serbon said:
Ciara said:
Serbon said:
You should start meditating now.
I've sent links one message above my last reply to you, take a look :)
sorry but i don't see the link you said, and one more question when should i summon a demon for me please help me clear this up.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=329123 time=1645960759 user_id=57]
Fuil said:

Void meditation done daily will help. And surround yourself with Akasha element, this will block off enemy thoughts in your head. Visualize your aura filled with akasha/ether/quintessence, and if the thoughts stop, you know it was of the enemy.

^Both these are found in the meditation section of the JoS :)

It is productive to do 20-30 merkaba meditations a day. And is it still a good idea after the energy field has become permanent?

VortexOfLife said:
Serbon said:

Thank you I am glad it's a good affirmation, I understand engulfing myself in yellow energy since one of the many properties of yellow is intellect and such but I am still confuse on what to visualize what I am saying, that's where most of my confusion is coming from.
For example, when you say "the energy of Mannaz is completely and permanently improving my mental learning and intelligence", you should literally visualize how your intelligence and learning is improving with the energy you feel, for example, just imagine yourself in yellow energy learning faster than ever before, and being more intelligent

Ciara said:
sorry but i don't see the link you said, and one more question when should i summon a demon for me please help me clear this up.
Start meditating.
Start the 40 days meditation programme by HPHC:
https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

And btw, when doing the programme, after opening the third eye you should open your 6th chakra and not 7th chakra like it says in the programme.
Here is the order in which the chakras should be opened:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Ciara said:
Forgot to mention this in my other post. You summon a Demon when you need Him/Her, its explained on joyofsatan.com

Hello Satanists of this forum. I knew it satanism a few time ago and i have some doubts about it.

1) is there a duration time how long a protection aura can it last?(let's say you medidate everyday,at different times and you are a begginner)?

2)how to know if i medidated correctly a power medidation and it had effect? If i don't felt anything in medidation,is it a sign that medidation is weak to my level or it hadn't effect?

Hi I just joined several days ago, and would like to know how I can make a post on the forums, if that is allowed for new members? My post is an experience I wish to share with a poem I wrote. If this is allowed, please let me know how I can post, thanks so much.

EarthSeed said:
Hi I just joined several days ago, and would like to know how I can make a post on the forums, if that is allowed for new members? My post is an experience I wish to share with a poem I wrote. If this is allowed, please let me know how I can post, thanks so much.

Hello, this informative post will walk you through everything you need to know about how to make posts and so on :)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Noelle6627 said:
Hello Satanists of this forum. I knew it satanism a few time ago and i have some doubts about it.

1) is there a duration time how long a protection aura can it last?(let's say you medidate everyday,at different times and you are a begginner)?

2)how to know if i medidated correctly a power medidation and it had effect? If i don't felt anything in medidation,is it a sign that medidation is weak to my level or it hadn't effect?
1. It really depends on how advanced you are, but do it every day

2. You will feel the effects, and see effects in spells. If you don't feel anything, open up more, advance more

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:

No, I said that your rambling make it seem like you're on drugs. I know you're not on drugs as you have specified that already about 1 year ago?

Become sensitive I’m still on the basics,

I haven’t got no where by the looks of it

Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH.

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH.

I read this and could not stop laughing. "WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH"

Greetings! So, what is the difference between an open chakra and a chakra through which the Kundalini serpent has risen? Can't a chakra function if Kundalini hasn't yet pierced through it? Or is a requirement that the chakra is open before Kundalini does? What exactly does the rising of Kundalini add anymore to a pre-existing open chakra? And if a chakra is open, what does it take for Kundalini to rise? Does it happen automatically or does the person need to do something? And if after Kundalini rises through more chakras, someone gets a hang-up at their second, let's say, does the Kundalini get trapped again just below it? What happens if the Kundalini is stimulated and begins to rise but the chakra isn't open? Does it wait like this or does it descend after some time? Does the Kundalini rising through a chakra grant the perfecting of it and the domain which it governs? Or does it need to already be in its best form so Kundalini can pass through?
Someone clear this mental confusion please!

Is it efficient to make 20 merkaba meditation a day?Even if the energy field becomes permanent

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327038 time=1645510507 user_id=57]
Invictus said:
I'm having a tough time finding information in the JoS concerning how to use runes for black magic.

Do you reverse the rune, as in, flip it upside-down? Or maybe flip it like how you would see the rune in a mirror image of it?
Or do you vibrate it backwards? (don't laugh at me, just help :lol: )

The JoS page on the Futhark also doesn't mention which pronunciations are more suited for internalization or externalization. (I guess one could experiment, but I'm trying to save time due to astrological placements)
It also doesn't give much info on what elements or colors are associated with each. I did a google search, but I know how we feel concerning outsider knowledge. For example, someone claims that thurisaz is of fire AND water element.
If anybody can direct me to information, please do.

In this case, I need to deal with a sephardic jew for several reasons (these parasites are indeed parasites).

I was thinking a revenge spell for the 22 of february,
Perhaps using Hagl and tiwaz to force the jew to pay for all of its crimes and evils it has committed against gentiles?

We used to use runes all the time in group workings back in the yahoo group days. We kept the runes as they are. Same direction (not flipped or anything), and vibrate in whatever language you prefer, same as the regular method. But use negative energy color (dirty grey-red, or dirty black), and use your will and intent, and affirmation, as black magick.

Perhaps someone has additional information though.
What would be good runes for breaking a friendship, or like isolating a person totally from all people he loves (as friends)?

I thought of using Hagalaz + Isa + Nauthiz

I don't know tho how many times each rune should be vibrated for something like this? Also, do I vibrate it "Hagalaz Isa Nauthiz" let's say 9 times, or do I do "Hagalaz" x9 and then the other 2 runes 9 times?
And, I do this in the hour of Saturn, right?

Also, affirmation I thought of would be something like:
"[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of people's interests, affection and attraction in every way. [name of person]’s aura is full of disgusting grey energy that everyone hates and goes away from. [name of person] is alone with his disgusting and repelling energy, dying from sadness" (Maybe I took it too far? ahahhaha)

Also, how many times would I repeat the affirmation for this kind of a working?

Is it normal to feel tired after meditation? I can feel tried after meditation especially after warfare training, the visualization part and FRTR. And I hold breath unintentionally, thinking of pushing harder and concentrating more. It feel like brain’s nerves very intense.

homeraee said:
Is it normal to feel tired after meditation? I can feel tried after meditation especially after warfare training, the visualization part and FRTR. And I hold breath unintentionally, thinking of pushing harder and concentrating more. It feel like brain’s nerves very intense.

Hello, don't push yourself too hard, ease into it. Relax your breath. You will get the hang of it with practice, but definitely rest when you need to :)

Greetings! So, how many chakras are there? I've studied the diagrams regarding the minor/auxiliary chakras that's available on the site and my question is - is that the maximum of chakras we have? Don't we have anymore chakras that are not listed? So the rest of the organs that are not listed as being governed by any of the 7 principal chakras are being deal with using the minor chakras? I've read about the 144 000 nadis, so nadi can't be equal with "chakra", right?
And regarding the minor chakras, how do we open them? Do they open automatically after we open the major chakra that's next to them, or do they need meditations designed for them? Since there is less information available on them, as I see :?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! So, how many chakras are there? I've studied the diagrams regarding the minor/auxiliary chakras that's available on the site and my question is - is that the maximum of chakras we have? Don't we have anymore chakras that are not listed? So the rest of the organs that are not listed as being governed by any of the 7 principal chakras are being deal with using the minor chakras? I've read about the 144 000 nadis, so nadi can't be equal with "chakra", right?
And regarding the minor chakras, how do we open them? Do they open automatically after we open the major chakra that's next to them, or do they need meditations designed for them? Since there is less information available on them, as I see :?
We have 13 chakras. The first seven secondary,
2 extensions of the base chakra, 2 extensions of the heart chakra and 2 extensions of the 6th chakra.
It's important to open these main chakras. The secondary ones are not so important. Follow the meditations on JoS and it will be simple.

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you two questions, and I hope that authorized persons will answer these questions, if possible.

1) What do you know about the Empcoe plasma disaster, which is said to have affected the world for certain periods and will occur again in the near future? Do you think such a thing really exists? I really want to be sure of this, because I also have evidence of some disasters that have been hidden from us thanks to previously altered history. For example, if you delve into the deep archives, you can see the disasters that took place in the 1700s from the pictures drawn by the famous painter Pannini.

2) This question is about flat earth. I don't know if Eric Dubay is a Christian or a Jew, but I have to say that I have done research on flat earth from many sources other than eric dubay, examined old maps. I've personally met people who wrote that they went to Antarctica and crossed the borders of the known world. My question is; Are you sure the earth isn't really flat?

While the word "nasa" means "to deceive and lie" in Hebrew? Do the gods really confirm that the earth is not flat?

Sorry for the bad english (google translate)...

So I'm starting love working on 13th of March, Moon sign will be Cancer and hour Venus but I'm going to ask a stupid question :lol:
On JoS calendar, it says that I should start love working after the VoC but can I start before?
I see there will be Venus hour like one hour before VoC.
That okay?
Thanks all

Ardgion said:
So I'm starting love working on 13th of March, Moon sign will be Cancer and hour Venus but I'm going to ask a stupid question :lol:
On JoS calendar, it says that I should start love working after the VoC but can I start before?
That okay?
Thanks all

Do not start the working during the VoC. The "after the VoC" relates to the description of workings with Moon being in Leo. If you look before that, Moon is in Cancer, so you can begin the working on the same day but before the VoC, as both Cancer and Leo are good signs for love workings.

There is not enough room in each box to state everything, but if you look at the previous Friday, you will see "love" listed, so using common sense you can begin it on Sunday with Moon still in Cancer. There just isn't space to write descriptions for both Moon in Cancer and Moon in Leo for one day (Sunday), so people really need to use common sense when reading the calendar.

Alternatively, you can begin the love working on the Friday March 11.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=332504 time=1646824230 user_id=57]
Ardgion said:
That okay?
Thanks all

Do not start the working during the VoC. The "after the VoC" relates to the description of workings with Moon being in Leo. If you look before that, Moon is in Cancer, so you can begin the working on the same day but before the VoC, as both Cancer and Leo are good signs for love workings.

There is not enough room in each box to state everything, but if you look at the previous Friday, you will see "love" listed, so using common sense you can begin it on Sunday with Moon still in Cancer. There just isn't space to write descriptions for both Moon in Cancer and Moon in Leo for one day (Sunday), so people really need to use common sense when reading the calendar.

Alternatively, you can begin the love working on the Friday March 11.

Thank you for helping. I will start it on Sunday before VoC :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back