Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR - Synchronized Version

Soaring Eagle 666

I made a time-synchronized version of the 3-in-1 paintable Final RTR. It starts at 00:00:00 on the War Room clock, and it shows you progress bars on each letter as you go through the ritual. Everybody will see it happen at the exact same time.

Think of it like a big room where many SS are doing the Final RTR at the same time. It is like tons of sledgehammers hitting the enemy all at once, for each letter and every part of the 3 RTRs! And just in time to flatten them on 2/22/2022.

Final RTR 3-in-1 - Synchronized Paintable Version

(Backup Link on Tor)

Notes:
- Don't worry if you can't participate for some reason. Not everybody can schedule it at these times, and not everybody does the Final RTR at this particular pace. This version is just napalm over the already nuclear Final RTR!

- The webpage synchronizes to the correct time to within a second, even if your clock is wrong, and you have a laggy connection, and even over Tor! You can also save the .html page and use it offline, but then you must make sure your computer's clock is accurate.

- I made this version for the medium-speed way of doing the RTR. It takes about 20 minutes.

- The timings were tricky to get right, and it's not perfect, so feel free to suggest small tweaks here and there if something feels too short or too long.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=326760 time=1645432014 user_id=346]
I made a time-synchronized version of the 3-in-1 paintable Final RTR. It starts at 00:00:00 on the War Room clock, and it shows you progress bars on each letter as you go through the ritual. Everybody will see it happen at the exact same time.

Think of it like a big room where many SS are doing the Final RTR at the same time. It is like tons of sledgehammers hitting the enemy all at once, for each letter and every part of the 3 RTRs! And just in time to flatten them on 2/22/2022.

(Backup Link on Tor)

Notes:
- Don't worry if you can't participate for some reason. Not everybody can schedule it at these times, and not everybody does the Final RTR at this particular pace. This version is just napalm over the already nuclear Final RTR!

- The webpage synchronizes to the correct time to within a second, even if your clock is wrong, and you have a laggy connection, and even over Tor! You can also save the .html page and use it offline, but then you must make sure your computer's clock is accurate.

- I made this version for the medium-speed way of doing the RTR. It takes about 20 minutes.

- The timings were tricky to get right, and it's not perfect, so feel free to suggest small tweaks here and there if something feels too short or too long.

thank you for this, its absolutely brilliant

(Backup Link on Tor)

Notes:

I have a question I want to ask you
Something came to my mind about doing FRTR is it okay if I just reverse the letters and make an affirmation ? I don't know what the letters look like, so I can't visualize the disappearance of a letter, but I think I can do a reverse quiver and affirmation, do you think that's true ?

Baroness Blossom said:
Something came to my mind about doing FRTR is it okay if I just reverse the letters and make an affirmation ? I don't know what the letters look like, so I can't visualize the disappearance of a letter, but I think I can do a reverse quiver and affirmation, do you think that's true ?
That would work, but it's not as powerful as the normal version. Still much better than nothing. Even without seeing the shape of each letter, you can still send "blotting" energy toward a letter by focusing on sending it through the vibration. The vibrations themselves are reverse hebrew, so that already connects with them.

Here's a quote from HP Cobra:
Saying it mentally with intent and visualization. Works.

" post_id=326874 time=1645464159 user_id=346]
Baroness Blossom said:
That would work, but it's not as powerful as the normal version. Still much better than nothing. Even without seeing the shape of each letter, you can still send "blotting" energy toward a letter by focusing on sending it through the vibration. The vibrations themselves are reverse hebrew, so that already connects with them.

I was only able to make paintable versions but my family has limited search with technology, So I can't use the paintable version and my visualization skills are not very good and I don't know what the letters look like and I don't want to draw those obnoxious letters and spoil my energy that's why I asked

Even though it's not strong, I just want to fight because I can't FRTR for about 1 year because of my family And while you're fighting I just sit here and I can't help at all and it makes me sad

Sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical errors.

and thank you for answering my question

Have a nice evening ^^

Baroness Blossom said:
Baroness Blossom said:

I was only able to make paintable versions but my family has limited search with technology, So I can't use the paintable version and my visualization skills are not very good and I don't know what the letters look like and I don't want to draw those obnoxious letters and spoil my energy that's why I asked

Even though it's not strong, I just want to fight because I can't FRTR for about 1 year because of my family And while you're fighting I just sit here and I can't help at all and it makes me sad

Have a nice evening ^^
Do you have a smartphone? If so, have you tried doing the paintable version silently on your phone after your family thinks you've gone to bed? You can use a Private window or even install Tor Browser if you don't want to leave any history on the phone.

(Backup Link on Tor)

Notes:

Great! Btw, is https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html going to get updated?

Serbon said:

(Backup Link on Tor)

Notes:

Great! Btw, is https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html going to get updated?
Thank you.

Unfortunately I didn't make that Final RTR app, so I can't say if it will get updated. I think it was made either by Bigot Boy or Young Faith, but I don't remember for sure.

" post_id=326943 time=1645483061 user_id=346]
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice evening ^^
Do you have a smartphone? If so, have you tried doing the paintable version silently on your phone after your family thinks you've gone to bed? You can use a Private window or even install Tor Browser if you don't want to leave any history on the phone.

It's not mine, but my grandmother has it, but I already come here from her phone and she gets angry with me because I use her phone a lot during the day and if she gets angry more, she will be suspicious. She will tell my father and the baroness will either die or be sent to an Islamic country or thrown out on the street. And if I'm thrown out, I can't stand the living conditions and I will commit suicide unfortunately. My dad is retired and he's home every day and I'm so scared I'll get caught coming here . There is a limit between me and technology and I can only come here. It takes about 1 hour to make a painted RTR and I can't use it during this time. Even if I use it, there is quite a risk, for example, if I take the phone to my room to do RTR, the phone may ring and it will come out of my room, my father gets suspicious and examines the phone. One of the possibilities that I have mentioned to you will come true, so I gave you my opinion. I thought of taking it while my grandmother was sleeping, but the woman's sleep is very light, she hears everything, I thought of many possibilities until the idea I presented to you came to my mind.

I apologize for the translation and spelling mistakes.

Have a nice day

Baroness Blossom said:
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice evening ^^

It's not mine, but my grandmother has it, but I already come here from her phone and she gets angry with me because I use her phone a lot during the day and if she gets angry more, she will be suspicious. She will tell my father and the baroness will either die or be sent to an Islamic country or thrown out on the street. And if I'm thrown out, I can't stand the living conditions and I will commit suicide unfortunately. My dad is retired and he's home every day and I'm so scared I'll get caught coming here . There is a limit between me and technology and I can only come here. It takes about 1 hour to make a painted RTR and I can't use it during this time. Even if I use it, there is quite a risk, for example, if I take the phone to my room to do RTR, the phone may ring and it will come out of my room, my father gets suspicious and examines the phone. One of the possibilities that I have mentioned to you will come true, so I gave you my opinion. I thought of taking it while my grandmother was sleeping, but the woman's sleep is very light, she hears everything, I thought of many possibilities until the idea I presented to you came to my mind.

Have a nice day
Wow, that does sound like a hard situation. Your safety is more important than risking doing the Final RTR on her phone. Good for you to do it with visualization only. That does count. You can also focus on power meditations so that when the day comes when you have more freedom, you can make the most of it.

" post_id=327056 time=1645512902 user_id=346]
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice day
Wow, that does sound like a hard situation. Your safety is more important than risking doing the Final RTR on her phone. Good for you to do it with visualization only. That does count. You can also focus on power meditations so that when the day comes when you have more freedom, you can make the most of it.

it's like a lot because it's so hard my life is like a joke but it's not funny at all

As I said, my imagination is very limited and I do not know the letters and I do not want to risk myself and my energy because those letters are poisonous, if I carry those letters in my bag all day, the letters will exploit me.
So when I have more freedom like you said, doing it seems more of an option. Thank you for helping.

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Have a nice evening ^^

I was just comparing my timing with the Final RTR tutorial video (click here), and I noticed that on the Shattering RTR's groups of three, it shows:

LAH-EH YOH-HAH x6
***blot***
LEH-AH FAH-RR x6
***blot***
LEH-EER VAH-GG x6
***blot***

However, on my synchronized version, for each group of three it shows:

LAH-EH YOH-HAH x6
LEH-AH FAH-RR x6
LEH-EER VAH-GG x6
***blot all three***

Which is correct? I based mine on the instructions on the RTR:
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/DESTRO.html said:
After this, one moves into the first triad, which is to be done x6 times for each name [Lae-YOHA, Lae-Yoha etc, then Lea-Far, Lea-Far etc]. After these triads are completed, the letters are blotted out, and one proceeds to the next triad in the same way.
I've done the RTR both ways, and energetically it feels about the same, so this may not be important. But I'm still curious. Did HP Cobra ever answer this specifically, or is that ambiguous quote the only information on this?

" post_id=329055 time=1645941296 user_id=346]
I was just comparing my timing with the Final RTR tutorial video (click here), and I noticed that on the Shattering RTR's groups of three, it shows:

LAH-EH YOH-HAH x6
***blot***
LEH-AH FAH-RR x6
***blot***
LEH-EER VAH-GG x6
***blot***

However, on my synchronized version, for each group of three it shows:

LAH-EH YOH-HAH x6
LEH-AH FAH-RR x6
LEH-EER VAH-GG x6
***blot all three***

Which is correct? I based mine on the instructions on the RTR:
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/DESTRO.html said:
After this, one moves into the first triad, which is to be done x6 times for each name [Lae-YOHA, Lae-Yoha etc, then Lea-Far, Lea-Far etc]. After these triads are completed, the letters are blotted out, and one proceeds to the next triad in the same way.
I've done the RTR both ways, and energetically it feels about the same, so this may not be important. But I'm still curious. Did HP Cobra ever answer this specifically, or is that ambiguous quote the only information on this?

I have always done the second way but I don't think it matters.

(Backup Link on Tor)

Notes:

Hi, Soaring Eagle 666.
Thank you for your work.
Affirmations of the reversed tetragrammaton are a bit fast to me. Adding 1 or 2 seconds to each sentence would make easiest for me to perform them.

Xon said:
Hi, Soaring Eagle 666.
Thank you for your work.
Affirmations of the reversed tetragrammaton are a bit fast to me. Adding 1 or 2 seconds to each sentence would make easiest for me to perform them.
Yes, it was a bit fast. I just added 1 second to each sentence. :)

" post_id=330122 time=1646171219 user_id=346]
Xon said:
Hi, Soaring Eagle 666.
Thank you for your work.
Thanks!

Xon said:
Hi, Soaring Eagle 666.
Thank you for your work.
You probably forgot to update the Tor backup. I just noticed that it still lasts 20 minutes, while the updated version lasts 21.

Xon said:
Xon said:
Hi, Soaring Eagle 666.
Thank you for your work.
You probably forgot to update the Tor backup. I just noticed that it still lasts 20 minutes, while the updated version lasts 21.
You're right, thank you. I just updated it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back