Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Three Requierments Of Spiritual Satanism - The Proper Easy Way

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
While Spiritual Satanism isn't "easy" by the definition of self overcoming, it's very easy when it comes to what one must do to advance in it.

It's actually so easy to understand because it's a natural existence for a human being to exist in, provided one has understood the value of their existence and of course, that we exist and have a soul for good reason.

One must not burden themselves to go to extremes, nor become complacent and lazy to the point they get lost. Either way, exceeding either limit, is besides the point. Of course, more often than not, most people exceed the latter, but some people might even exceed the first.

Because Spiritual Satanism is natural, it doesn't need crazy rules or regulations to exist. There is no charter like the "613" mitzvot of the jews or anything that you must forcibly adhere to, or "burn in hell" for not doing it.

Do you meditate and try to advance on the daily? Yes. This can also involve studying, deprogramming the mind, and so on.

Do you do something for the Gods everyday? Be this fRTR or whatever of the sort, which also includes advancing which is what the Gods take a liking in someone doing? Yes.

Do you live your life, ie, exist and grow, but also have fun as Thoth intended? Spend time with family, pets, work, what have you, go to the gym? In Spiritual Satanism we do not forsake these matters in their entirety. We are FOR existence.

In general, everything we do for the Gods, somehow always returns to ourselves. This can be through learning, understanding, wisdom, positive attention etc. "For the Gods" includes ourselves too in return. Our paths are close. In Spiritual Satanism this is a mutual bonding situation.

If the above answers are yes, then that's all you need. We need not overly complexify matters. You are walking the path.

If you answer no to one of the questions above, this area needs some attention.

If you answered no to more than one of these simple three questions, it's time to make a check on the other two.

The full actualization of Spiritual Satanism results from applying all three.

If you do none, then you are not really taking this seriously and you are drifting into ignorance again. This path is a walking path, not a mere declaration of allegiance to Satan where one does nothing but stay idle and throw a show.

An approach like this cannot reasonably lead to further progress.

We can decide to go deeper in either of these three areas depending on level of development. As we go, priorities change a bit, and this depends on where we are and what we seek - so on, so forth.

As power, abilities and wisdom grows, and in regards to our allowance, we understand the important things in life and we want to do more. Between the three above, we might prioritize and so on, but we must not forsake these three pathways.

It's really that easy. In this simplicity there is also the beauty of it all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

What if our mistakes toward SATAN stop us from doing all this? Mistakes we weren't even aware of until we became aware of them. If you want to do something but you feel that it's too late? If you are so ashamed of who you are and what have you done that you are simply ashamed to meet the Gods? Should you consider yourself a loser who doesn't know what to do? Should you think you have nothing to do here? Or it's just a period and it will pass and you should just keep calm and continue. But what if it's all in vain? What if some mistakes cost you your whole life? Should I give up or continue?

Florina 22 said:
What if our mistakes toward SATAN stop us from doing all this? Mistakes we weren't even aware of until we became aware of them. If you want to do something but you feel that it's too late? If you are so ashamed of who you are and what have you done that you are simply ashamed to meet the Gods? Should you consider yourself a loser who doesn't know what to do? Should you think you have nothing to do here? Or it's just a period and it will pass and you should just keep calm and continue. But what if it's all in vain? What if some mistakes cost you your whole life? Should I give up or continue?

Unless we are talking of mistakes or desecration of the highest imaginable fashion, which would be unforgivable, then we are talking about mistakes that can be fixed.

If they can be fixed, and you know this, then all one has to do is fix them and not repeat them.

One can apologize to the Gods formally, but beyond that one must correct their mistakes and not repeat them.

It is not strange to be "ashamed" to meet the Gods as in being shy or anything of the sort.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:

Unless we are talking of mistakes or desecration of the highest imaginable fashion, which would be unforgivable, then we are talking about mistakes that can be fixed.

If they can be fixed, and you know this, then all one has to do is fix them and not repeat them.

One can apologize to the Gods formally, but beyond that one must correct their mistakes and not repeat them.

It is not strange to be "ashamed" to meet the Gods as in being shy or anything of the sort.

Thank you for the answer. I was talking about violating moral rules. Can this still be forgiven?

Florina 22 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:

Thank you for the answer. I was talking about violating moral rules. Can this still be forgiven?

In 99.99% of the cases, yes. The context of fixing the issue is the main thing. Not just being a victim of it and merely asking for forgiveness when one doesn't fix something.

We must walk towards growth. Mistakes and pitfalls will happen, that is unavoidable.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In 99.99% of the cases, yes. The context of fixing the issue is the main thing. Not just being a victim of it and merely asking for forgiveness when one doesn't fix something.

We must walk towards growth. Mistakes and pitfalls will happen, that is unavoidable.

Thank you for the answer.

Exactly what I needed to read at this moment. At the moment my list is spend more quality time with my family and partner, learn and apply my learning of Forex trading and meditate daily, working up to yoga as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you do something for the Gods everyday? Be this fRTR or whatever of the sort, which also includes advancing which is what the Gods take a liking in someone doing? Yes.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I am glad that you made this post HP HC!

Personally i have not been worried about my commitment to spiritual Satanism, but there were times where i was, i imagine that plenty of other SS do as well. What you wrote above is exactly one of the big hurdles that i was facing, being on a low plane of existence how could i not.

What you are saying here is that you are helping the gods by advancing, not specifically doing the fRTR. Doing warfare can take a lot out of you, especially when you are living on a lower plane of existence. In my experience i found that doing the fRTR's was holding me back from advancing, even tough i so desperately needed to get out of the pit that i was stuck in.

I been a fool in the past, hell i can still be a fool from time to time, but i have learned a lot from my guardian in the last 2/3 years. One of those things was that no matter what, i had to prioritize my advancement above anything else, for that was what i needed most, and that is what i still need today if you ask me. This however was hard for me, especially when i came onto the forums and read that every SS had to do warfare, it was that important. I was not ready for this, and because i was not, i felt like i did not contribute enough to the gods to receive any help, i felt like i was not worth their time because i could not do daily / regular warfare to repay them.

Today i believe that i, and humanity itself will pay the gods back a thousand fold in our next lives, the thing that is most important now is that we advance so that we can actually get to a stage where we are able to give back.

I know it is a bit of a taboo to say that you can't do warfare, but in my experience you can easily get overburdened by doing it. I am sure that plenty of other SS have this exact problem. Some might have quit altogether because they had the illusion that you had to do warfare, or you might not be a real or committed SS, this however is false so i am happy to see what you have written above.

Florina 22 said:

Spiritual Satanism, and all the solutions it provides us, is a part of natural human existence. Without the enemy, we would be born with the Kundalini risen; much more advanced by default.

So if you had made mistakes at some point in your soul's existence, after facing thousands of years of degeneration due to the enemy occupation of Earth, you probably should not hold this against yourself.

As a society, we expect people to solve their problems and grow from mistakes, but this cannot be done very easily without Satanic advancement. Furthermore, when you have advanced to a certain state, you will be able to make up for any problems you have caused, even by 5x as much or whatever is deemed necessary.

Beyond directly correcting your mistake, think of all the good you can do on Earth by being a good Satanist. You are here now, and able to solve your problems and move forward, not just for yourself for the entirety of humanity. Doing RTR's now, even as a beginner, will definitely help pay off any sort of punitive debt that you may have.

From the other posts you made, you are probably being way too hard on yourself. Whatever mistakes you made were probably clearly shown in your astrology anyway.

thank you for putting my mind at ease. though finding that "not lazy and lost, not overdoing it" point is tricky.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for the answer.

Thank you for the great sermon HPHC!

It's too easy for people to forsake things that make them happy for "the path" and I'm glad to know that these things have a place in it. Still, moderation is key.

I have a question about 'doing things for the Gods'. Sometimes I find myself struggling to keep up with RTRs. I always put research, meditation and self-care before it. Does self improvement/meditation truly count as offering services to the Gods?

To further this point, I have 2-3 day long visits with my dad every couple weeks. In these situations RTRs are not possible.

Can I attack "them" and "their curses" without RTRs or advanced black magic?

Sorry for so many questions.

sublimestatanist said:
Thank you for the great sermon HPHC!

It's too easy for people to forsake things that make them happy for "the path" and I'm glad to know that these things have a place in it. Still, moderation is key.

I have a question about 'doing things for the Gods'. Sometimes I find myself struggling to keep up with RTRs. I always put research, meditation and self-care before it. Does self improvement/meditation truly count as offering services to the Gods?

To an extent, yes. They want their people to get better and not waste their existence in full on entropy. By becoming more advanced, then your life, you, and your output will be raised. This reflects on everything.

sublimestatanist said:
To further this point, I have 2-3 day long visits with my dad every couple weeks. In these situations RTRs are not possible.

If you are good with schedules for 2 weeks straight, or doing your RTR's daily, then I don't see the reason why out of 14 days, it cannot be that 12 days you are doing good, and 2-3 days you stay out out of necessity of doing so. The problem is when people are out for 12 days and stay in for 2-3, not the opposite.

Relaxation is important. Even through official schedules, we take some breaks. Sometimes these are longer, and we just do the FRTR while at it on a daily basis. That is on purpose, so that everyone has time to relax and get other things in order.

sublimestatanist said:
Can I attack "them" and "their curses" without RTRs or advanced black magic?

If you still want to do something, then you can affirm and visualize the effects and outcomes of the RTR's. Imagination can on it's own have an effect. But in no way this can replace an actual ritual.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Like you, I aim to work 10 hours a day for myself, but how can I do that without burning my soul?

Besides developing and doing fRTR, is additionally, for example, creating something artistic for them, such as drawing, music etc., and spreading the truth about them count as doing something good/offering service for the Gods?

Thank you for the sermon.

Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:

Like you, I aim to work 10 hours a day for myself, but how can I do that without burning my soul?

I'll write a post, however, what I do definitely has had consequences, ones which I had accepted in prior. This has to do with our priorities in our life. In order to put let's say something like this as one's priority, then you must prioritize other matters first and put them in order, to be able to have another priority.

I'll explain how that is achievable and what comes with it.

Przebiśnieg said:
Besides developing and doing fRTR, is additionally, for example, creating something artistic for them, such as drawing, music etc., and spreading the truth about them count as doing something good/offering service for the Gods?

Thank you for the sermon.

Yes, it does. They also like it when what one makes, is presented to other people or it's for other people and benefits them.

The same goes for internet activism [disclaimer: do it anonymously] and giving other people the opportunity to become Satanists. They like all of this and they are fond of this.

They have very deep reasons they want to do us these tasks that look simple. One understands as we advance why it was so important for us and even them.

Posts of HoodedCobra666 always appears on time, I mean when I feel more attracted for a longer time on a subject which distracts me really a lot and when I almost become lost in it, your post appears exactly on time when I mostly need it, and it just makes my situation converted into words which always calms my spirit. Thank you again

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'll write a post, however, what I do definitely has had consequences, ones which I had accepted in prior. This has to do with our priorities in our life. In order to put let's say something like this as one's priority, then you must prioritize other matters first and put them in order, to be able to have another priority.

Thank you very much hp I'm trying to be financially free to devote my life to it. I have my own work schedule, so please write your own work schedule.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm hyped for that post.

Kebabguy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:

I thought only I was going through this

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Adrellis said:
sublimestatanist said:

Kebabguy said:

For those struggling with productivity, or who want even more, please read:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=327648#p327648

Hopefully, this will be of use. I am very curious to see HPHC's personal input and experience as well.

Florina 22 said:
Kebabguy said:

Another thing to keep in mind, especially for Florina, is that you may have negative karma pushing you towards obsessive perfectionism. This would be ok for pushing you to do better, but it can also severely stress you out when something goes wrong. If it makes you give up, then that would be obviously counterproductive.

In such cases as this, it would also make sense to do a Munka or Ansuz working to free yourself from any obstacles. I have done this geared towards freeing obstacles on my productivity.

Originally, I intended this to be for removing things like Neptune aspecting my Mars (which weakens it). However, it also seemed to dig up negative karma pertaining to what I talked about above.

What came up out of me were feelings of sadness pertaining to me or someone, in general, trying to do something as hard as possible and failing. What I believe this karma came from was perhaps an emergency scenario relating to this, where the failure resulted in severe trauma.

This trauma would then cause a reaction where the person would want to avoid this at all costs, resulting in obsessive or counterproductive feelings of perfectionism. This can be directed either at one's work or at personal attributes.

Removing the negative karma here would allow you to keep your productive drive, whilst removing any negatives that may be holding you back.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=327651 time=1645640497 user_id=21286]

For those struggling with productivity, or who want even more, please read:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=327648#p327648

Hopefully, this will be of use. I am very curious to see HPHC's personal input and experience as well.

Thank you for sharing this brother, I do have a lack of fire in my chart so i will keep it in mind. At the moment i am doing a Munka working, after this im going to focus more on doing RTR's for a while. I will also repeat opening the chakra's soon, its been years since i did this and there's a good chance i fckd it up back then. :lol:

As soon as i am done opening the chakra's i will look into doing a working with sowilo, thanks again.

Thank you for this post HP.

Sometimes I struggle with the feelings of "I'm not doing enough", "I lost a lot of time, so I need to catch up and work harder", but I know that would result in ovrdoing it and burning out.

I know my current limits, and despite doing everyday what I can do currently it's still hard to relax and feel it's ok. I understand that the whole point of growth and exceeding myself is to go steady but at my own pace, one step everyday.

As long as I know I'm not being lazy and actually doing what I can, I should probably take it easier on myself. I guess the real problem is the sense of guilt over having wasted a lot of time I could have used to improve before.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=327707 time=1645648945 user_id=21286]
Florina 22 said:
Kebabguy said:

Another thing to keep in mind, especially for Florina, is that you may have negative karma pushing you towards obsessive perfectionism. This would be ok for pushing you to do better, but it can also severely stress you out when something goes wrong. If it makes you give up, then that would be obviously counterproductive.

In such cases as this, it would also make sense to do a Munka or Ansuz working to free yourself from any obstacles. I have done this geared towards freeing obstacles on my productivity.

Originally, I intended this to be for removing things like Neptune aspecting my Mars (which weakens it). However, it also seemed to dig up negative karma pertaining to what I talked about above.

What came up out of me were feelings of sadness pertaining to me or someone, in general, trying to do something as hard as possible and failing. What I believe this karma came from was perhaps an emergency scenario relating to this, where the failure resulted in severe trauma.

This trauma would then cause a reaction where the person would want to avoid this at all costs, resulting in obsessive or counterproductive feelings of perfectionism. This can be directed either at one's work or at personal attributes.

Removing the negative karma here would allow you to keep your productive drive, whilst removing any negatives that may be holding you back.

Karma? I never thought it could affect me. And I thought that if you don't think something is affecting you then it won't affect you. Until I gave up. But in the end, I think it's just that I don't have the power to control my own mind. I have no control over what is heard in my head and I can't stop. And that condemns me. I am too weak and the only fear I have is my own thoughts. They are turning against me. And I don't know how to find a solution to that. These voices do not stop. Void meditation helps me stop them for 5 minutes. But then this voices comes back and hits harder. It's scream.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Florina 22 said:
Kebabguy said:

Or when I talk to someone or watch a movie, I don't hear anything. But if I start reading something or writing or I'm just alone. It is constantly heard and is not a very nice voice. IT tells me all sorts of miserable things, attacks everything I love, and even myself. This only happens when I do the things mentioned above. Now I can't waste my time with movies or talking continuously, anyway that won't solve your problem. She stays and I can't find a solution. Maybe I'm stressed and insistent and I shouldn't write all this here. Perhaps this problem has nothing to do with spiritual Satanism. It's just that I really don't know how to find peace. That voice hasn't always been here. It came out of nowhere and I can't stop it. Now I'm looking for explanations everywhere. Maybe it's just my problems and I shouldn't write them here. But I don't know what else to do. I do not know what is happening to me. I no longer understand anything. I apologize for writing this here if it has nothing to do with spiritual Satanism. It's just ... I just don't understand what's going on ... If I'm stressful or too insistent with questions just ignore them ...

Adrellis said:
thank you for putting my mind at ease. though finding that "not lazy and lost, not overdoing it" point is tricky.

Balance. You can achieve it through a variety of practice such as alternate nostril breathing, hatha yoga, and the twin serpent meditation. Obviously, affirming that you are reaching said balance. It may help to read this old sermon as well: https://archive.md/k2uKd

Balancing the channels achieves the kind of balance you seek, as the ida rules tamasic qualities (including relaxation) and pingala rules rajasic qualities (including activity). When tamas is overactive, relaxation turns into laziness and procrastination; when rajas is overactive, activity turns into overdoing things and nervous breakdowns.

From what I understand we are the masters of ourselves. The more we love each other, the stronger we will work for ourselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Florina 22 said:

Love the OP and this our HPHC bro

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Florina 22 said:
Kebabguy said:

Productivity is very simple in my opinion. But it's hard not to burn the soul. I'm working over 5 hours now, but if the target is big, 12 hours can only be enough.

Kebabguy said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Florina 22 said:

Productivity is very simple in my opinion. But it's hard not to burn the soul. I'm working over 5 hours now, but if the target is big, 12 hours can only be enough.
The principle is quite simple, actually. You build yourself up gradually over time. You can take measures to speed up this process and grow at optimal pace, but for this to happen you need to know what is what and how these principles and knowledge is applied.

To reach more than 10 hours a day surely can be done if it fits your lifestyle otherwise and so on. Just take your time and you will get there eventually.

Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

The principle is quite simple, actually. You build yourself up gradually over time. You can take measures to speed up this process and grow at optimal pace, but for this to happen you need to know what is what and how these principles and knowledge is applied.

To reach more than 10 hours a day surely can be done if it fits your lifestyle otherwise and so on. Just take your time and you will get there eventually.
Unfortunately, we're living in a bad time, and we haven't won the victory yet.Maybe we can lose the war.

Kebabguy said:
Henu the Great said:
Kebabguy said:

Unfortunately, we're living in a bad time, and we haven't won the victory yet.Maybe we can lose the war.
It may seem like that, but with our combined efforts we do win. It is simply by how much and watching as it unfolds.

Is there anything to help me solve problems with altered states of consciousness? Any meditation? I need a mind reset. How do I can eliminate everything that is miserable in my mind?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back