Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Do you have to align your chakras every time before and after working on a chakra? Or just before or just after?

Hesffcs115 said:
Do you have to align your chakras every time before and after working on a chakra? Or just before or just after?

It's up to you. I don't really need to consciously align my chakras anymore, when I focus on any one of them they are the right way. I'm sure it'll be the same for you soon.

Hesffcs115 said:
Before, during the working, and after. You should always imagine your chakra as it is aligned, never like a sphere

on the 40 day program, if I fall asleep before completing the night meditation, should I start the whole program again or just start from the first day of the opening of the specific chakra I was in the process of opening?

ak052 said:
Please how does one locate the pineal gland .
It takes time to locate your pineal gland, especially if you're just starting out. It's near the 6th chakra.

Try vibrating Gaum in this area a few times. You'll start to feel it eventually. Be consistent and you will succeed.

ak052 said:
I am already doing this , but I think I need the cross section of human head .
bf5d4517fc301dbf3c47a59f77d9baef.brain-tumors.png

pineal-gland-br-image-credit-life-science-databases-lsdb-2009-september-20-br.jpg

Hesffcs115 said:
Is it ok to meditate on one chakra a day and on its specific day?
Yes, but remember that each chakra must be worked on daily.
You can put more emphasis on one chakra that day, taking care not to neglect any of them.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Has anyone come across this messaging app called Briar? It's supposed to be very secure.
Yes, I use Briar, it is the safest messaging app I have found. The messages are encrypted and decentralized they are stored only on your phone. It also operates in the Tor network. The app is not as user friendly as let's say WhatsApp or whatever, but it is definitely safe and does what it is supposed to do just fine.

https://briarproject.org/how-it-works/

Fuil said:
on the 40 day program, if I fall asleep before completing the night meditation, should I start the whole program again or just start from the first day of the opening of the specific chakra I was in the process of opening?
Pick up where you left off.

BlackOnyx8 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Has anyone come across this messaging app called Briar? It's supposed to be very secure.
Yes, I use Briar, it is the safest messaging app I have found. The messages are encrypted and decentralized they are stored only on your phone. It also operates in the Tor network. The app is not as user friendly as let's say WhatsApp or whatever, but it is definitely safe and does what it is supposed to do just fine.

https://briarproject.org/how-it-works/

It's got some cool features too. Like maintaining a personal blog and an option to create forums which is viewable only on the app and accessible only to our contacts on Briar.

What if I stop doing a square, will that have any negative effects on me? Like getting completely opposite results of that square? i.e. Doing a square for better health, than i stop doing it in the middle of it, and my health is getting worse. Is that possible?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm at the right place to post this.

I found the joy of Satan website a couple months ago, and I have been reading it a lot. But I still have a few questions about stuff that I just couldn't figure out by myself or am confused about.
(I am an extreme beginner)

I am quite confused about these different types of satanisms (if someone could explain I would be really grateful) but I guess if I stick to the things written on JoS, I should be fine. So a lot of people are talking about Baphomet, but who is that? I know satanist churches have statues of him(?) but I don't exactly understand why... One thing I am thinking about since I first read the initiation ritual, is that should I translate the prayers included in rituals or just use them in english?

One of the first demons/gods I got interested about is Lilith. I feel like there is so little information about her on the website (or I couldn't find her "detailed page") so anyone who knows more about her, I would like to hear everything.

Also, when is the appropriate time to start looking for your guardian demon?

I think those are all of my questions for now, thank you if you read it this far.
Hail Satan!

ocilott1 said:
Hello everyone! I hope I'm at the right place to post this.

I found the joy of Satan website a couple months ago, and I have been reading it a lot. But I still have a few questions about stuff that I just couldn't figure out by myself or am confused about.
(I am an extreme beginner)

I am quite confused about these different types of satanisms (if someone could explain I would be really grateful) but I guess if I stick to the things written on JoS, I should be fine. So a lot of people are talking about Baphomet, but who is that? I know satanist churches have statues of him(?) but I don't exactly understand why... One thing I am thinking about since I first read the initiation ritual, is that should I translate the prayers included in rituals or just use them in english?

One of the first demons/gods I got interested about is Lilith. I feel like there is so little information about her on the website (or I couldn't find her "detailed page") so anyone who knows more about her, I would like to hear everything.

Also, when is the appropriate time to start looking for your guardian demon?

I think those are all of my questions for now, thank you if you read it this far.
Hail Satan!
Baphomet is not a being, it's a symbol of duality.

The churches you are referring to, like "the church of satan" were created by the jews. Anton LaVey, the founder of this organization, was a jew. Their main symbol is a pentagram encircled with HEBREW letters. This symbolises Satans energy being bound by the hebrew letters.

About the ritual, if you understand it in english you can do it in english for sure.

Lilith is one of Satans wifes.

When you dedicate yourself. Not everyone has a Guardian Demon, since not everyone is on the side of our ancient Gods. Only those who are on their side, will be guided and protected from them, of course our families aswell.

Hesffcs115 said:

Up to you. It also helpful to align before performing witchcraft, unless you have good astral sight and can see it's already aligned. A proper alignment will help your spells.

As for chakra meditation, you need daily meditation on every major chakra (the seven mainly) and the pineal gland, if you want to make consistent progress. You can obviously do 1 a day but it's not recommended because you will have very little progress in comparison and your retention of progress will be affected too. Learn the physics of momentum to understand of daily work stuck. The very physics of "work", energy circuits and conservation of energy may give you a deeper insight, if you understand them.

I'm having a tough time finding information in the JoS concerning how to use runes for black magic.

Do you reverse the rune, as in, flip it upside-down? Or maybe flip it like how you would see the rune in a mirror image of it?
Or do you vibrate it backwards? (don't laugh at me, just help :lol: )

The JoS page on the Futhark also doesn't mention which pronunciations are more suited for internalization or externalization. (I guess one could experiment, but I'm trying to save time due to astrological placements)
It also doesn't give much info on what elements or colors are associated with each. I did a google search, but I know how we feel concerning outsider knowledge. For example, someone claims that thurisaz is of fire AND water element.
If anybody can direct me to information, please do.

In this case, I need to deal with a sephardic jew for several reasons (these parasites are indeed parasites).

I was thinking a revenge spell for the 22 of february,
Perhaps using Hagl and tiwaz to force the jew to pay for all of its crimes and evils it has committed against gentiles?

Invictus said:
I'm having a tough time finding information in the JoS concerning how to use runes for black magic.

Do you reverse the rune, as in, flip it upside-down? Or maybe flip it like how you would see the rune in a mirror image of it?

The JoS page on the Futhark also doesn't mention which pronunciations are more suited for internalization or externalization. (I guess one could experiment, but I'm trying to save time due to astrological placements)
It also doesn't give much info on what elements or colors are associated with each. I did a google search, but I know how we feel concerning outsider knowledge. For example, someone claims that thurisaz is of fire AND water element.

In this case, I need to deal with a sephardic jew for several reasons (these parasites are indeed parasites).

Perhaps using Hagl and tiwaz to force the jew to pay for all of its crimes and evils it has committed against gentiles?

We used to use runes all the time in group workings back in the yahoo group days. We kept the runes as they are. Same direction (not flipped or anything), and vibrate in whatever language you prefer, same as the regular method. But use negative energy color (dirty grey-red, or dirty black), and use your will and intent, and affirmation, as black magick.

Perhaps someone has additional information though.

I wanted to post on the General forum but I already posted something similar a while back. Never got a straight answer but that is okay I'll try my luck here.

Anyways basically:

1. Is there a way of removing squares from yourself? (IF I did a few squares regret it and want them removed, is that possible?)

2. If the affirmation used constantly, continuous, and permanently. What does that mean?

(I don't mean the obvious I'm just wondering if when Shael was a member before leaving after the situation. He/She mentioned to me in email(my mistake). And I used those words would that create an issue?)

Inasmuch I'm aware certain "power" words don't need to be used the mere raising of energy, programming, and metaphysical imprint i.e. visualization can produce those similar effects. The wording isn't a formality but sure is not needed ALWAYS. Unfortunately over the years of the previous decade I used a lot of permanent or whatever. Believing that ONLY through these words does the effect get pushed through permanently. I've liken to some members who keep affirmations so simple and just simply with a positive clause that there is no sight of power words.

3. Although I've quit meditation I plan on evaluating myself never got into the spiritual even trance and void(mindfulness) is beyond me.

But I want to ask. Since I don't feel comfortable nor sane doing meditations. These past few weeks have been a load off my shoulders especially after getting serious in 2016 when I realized JoS had an external forum.

My question is ignoring charkas, breathing exercises, vibration and others. Would things still manifest if I performed a ritual for material things? For example say I use a Rune or Runes to get the house I live in. Would it even manifest or is my soul so at a weaker level that it struggles to procure said effect?

This question is merely a theorycrafting I don't actually plan on doing it. Perhaps sometime in the future a few months or so on a proper date.

4. IF one of the aspects people use magick is stereotypical material possessions, money etc.etc. If I want stuff and want specific stuff and want something. Inasmuch when I perform the tools effects for generating that said item into my reality.

IF I have nothing to desire nor wanting anything does that mean magick is pointless?

Funny I want stuff but when I actually go ahead and desire the ritual my mind draws a blank or it fills me with so many problems I ask myself how can I or even want stuff what indeed do I want?

I guess as someone who thinks a lot(albeit thinking does not equal smart, far from it honestly. IF I truly was smart I'd truly be doing things).

But the thing is isn't it better instead of people wasting time and effort doing all this magickal kabalistic support this turbo/super-charged, dual charged aspect.

Isn't it easier just to out to the store or online or something and shop for it.

I do recall member Jack stating something similar with relationship. You can do magick and whatnot but you need to physically do it. Magick seems like I've increased my luck and backing to do it but time and time again I find myself buying something or getting something without all these magickal effects.

I guess you can say I'm doubting magick. Again like I said I'm merely theorycrafting I'm not necessarily doing it just to know for the sake of knowing.

5. How do people even know magick worked to get them their item? I mean it begs the question how someone can peer into the astral or whatever and say "Yup that's my working, it's working alright".

How do people know things occurred? Wouldn't it just be life circumstances and wanting something i.e. mental desire for something.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327038 time=1645510507 user_id=57]
Invictus said:

We used to use runes all the time in group workings back in the yahoo group days. We kept the runes as they are. Same direction (not flipped or anything), and vibrate in whatever language you prefer, same as the regular method. But use negative energy color (dirty grey-red, or dirty black), and use your will and intent, and affirmation, as black magick.

I believe reversing is more about cancelling the energy at this point, not really about cursing or attacking

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=327038 time=1645510507 user_id=57]
Invictus said:

Thanks for that information. I think that gives me enough info to get started. If the JoS has done it that way effectively, then that's how I will do it.

This might help some people so I'll put this here on AAQHNW.

I have ran into the large mega account found by one member who posses something like 110GB of data.

This is gonna sound silly but where do I start?

There are so many books and articles. I assume these are long books that it reminds me of my friend. In some cases people get delusional with books and realize their minds can't handle everything. They may even feel stupid believing they are smart when there is an entire World of books upon volumes of books.

It reminds me of a member who responded to me I think the reason why you study WW2 is to simply redpill yourself. No person is gonna be able to digest everything mentioned whether in video, books, or articles.

Indeed what is proper to study? I ran into the Houston book on Eugenics section unfortunately the person only has the 2nd volume not the first not sure if there is a 3rd.

I want to study something but when I get to it, it's like Where do I even start? How am I gonna digest all this material?

It might be out of topic, but Do anyone know good BTC mining site?
Which Im using is seems to be raided by suck coking jews.

Hey listen I love this knowledge and everything that comes with it but I don’t let people put limits on others,

Saying you can’t do certain abilities, in spiritual Satanism Satan strictly said there are no limits.

so why other put limits on other satanist,

just because certain people can’t do it,
Don’t make it ok to down talk people.

We know this forum full of infiltrator and etc but rest a sure that I am not one of them.

They did have other think that I am a satanist and the child of Satan the original gods.

We all are so now please don’t set limits
on me cause y’all don’t know me I don’t know y’all.

That’s all I’m saying no negativity just being real
I know things and I know all things or possible.

Nobody can’t tell me different not you not the gods nor even Satan himself.

This is no disrespect to the gods or Satan but they know who I am.

Satan created me and everybody who a real satanist on this forum.

Not this so called satanist who down talk other satanist.

Y’all just no help but all I’m Satan as satanist here y’all have no limits and don’t let nobody tell you different.

Hail Satan and the gods
Hail Lilith
Hail the gods

I am here to learn not to be limited by any one here

Not even the gods I am a proud warrior race
Of Satan his blood flow,

through me through all of us he create
Y’all saying it’s not about race but white satanist

Look down on others

I almost thought this is a religion cause y’all putting limit on us

Just like Christianity the hoax they are
Y’all saying we can’t do this and do that

Like the Bible said in they stolen verses,

Like y’all scared of us satanist to have true power

Y’all quick to tell us we can’t do this just like Jesus

How can I know if this forum trust worthy
How can I know if

Y’all really satanist if this not a religion
Why limit us

Because the laws of nature sound like the laws of the Bible to me

Bull shit don’t set limits on nobody

Cosmic6999 said:

Rather than making a baseless accusation, provide evidence of your claim so it can be understood what you are referring to.

Where has anyone put limits on you or whatever?

Understand as well, in reality everyone and everything is subject to limits. Your ability is limited by your present knowledge, power and understanding.

However the Joy of Satan doesn't enforce any limits on anyone. We do not advocate for anything harmful, destructive or criminal, however even those things nobody here can directly prevent you from doing anything of the sort, the choice there is up to the individual, and so are the consequences of all ones actions and choices.

Responsibility to the responsible.

Understand your own self, your limits, and advance on this path to expand your capability and understanding to slowly but surely move past limitations one is presently subjected to due to the nature of reality.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Rather than making a baseless accusation, provide evidence of your claim so it can be understood what you are referring to.

Where has anyone put limits on you or whatever?

Understand as well, in reality everyone and everything is subject to limits. Your ability is limited by your present knowledge, power and understanding.

However the Joy of Satan doesn't enforce any limits on anyone. We do not advocate for anything harmful, destructive or criminal, however even those things nobody here can directly prevent you from doing anything of the sort, the choice there is up to the individual, and so are the consequences of all ones actions and choices.

Responsibility to the responsible.

Understand your own self, your limits, and advance on this path to expand your capability and understanding to slowly but surely move past limitations one is presently subjected to due to the nature of reality.

Hail Satan!

I was talking about like limits to power y’all be saying something people can’t achieve,

Y’all make it seems like people can’t achieve a certain power,

Like everyone different you know

And as you have always done, you are doing nothing but slandering all of us and trying to create conflict where none exists. You are accusing us of placing limits on people, which is something that none of us have ever done. But we follow nature, if somebody has some extremely strange fantasy of some ridiculous thing, we will correct them.

Of course you provide no example or evidence of what you are saying because your only intention is to slander us.

And again you are being very racist and hateful and accusing all white people here of basically being evil. No white person here has ever done anything bad to anybody. And we try to help all members of every race, in every situation. Just like many white members here have spent years trying to help you. And it is not our fault that you have ignored all advice and not done much to help yourself.

The only thing I can think of that you could possibly be mad about is that there have been conversations before about crime statistics. There is absolutely nothing negative about this, with no emotions and no motivations attached to it. It is simply basic factual reality that the numbers are what they are. If a certain demographic is overrepresented in these numbers, it is only because a disproportionately large number of violent crimes is done by some people who are within that demographic. This is not saying that every person who is part of the demographic is a criminal, because there are many who are good honest responsible people. If you are upset that the number is disproportionately large, the way to solve this would be by trying to get them to not do these crimes. Decrease the number of crimes being done, the number in the statistic decreases the same amount, and any disparity in proportion will be removed. But there is absolutely no way that you could try to blame white people for the number of violent crimes being done by people who are not white. It simply has nothing to do with us.

All people of all races have a ability to advance to the highest levels. Not just white people. Nobody here has ever said that only white people can advance. Black, Asian, and mixed people all have full ability to advance to the highest levels.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
And as you have always done, you are doing nothing but slandering all of us and trying to create conflict where none exists. You are accusing us of placing limits on people, which is something that none of us have ever done. But we follow nature, if somebody has some extremely strange fantasy of some ridiculous thing, we will correct them.

Of course you provide no example or evidence of what you are saying because your only intention is to slander us.

And again you are being very racist and hateful and accusing all white people here of basically being evil. No white person here has ever done anything bad to anybody. And we try to help all members of every race, in every situation. Just like many white members here have spent years trying to help you. And it is not our fault that you have ignored all advice and not done much to help yourself.

The only thing I can think of that you could possibly be mad about is that there have been conversations before about crime statistics. There is absolutely nothing negative about this, with no emotions and no motivations attached to it. It is simply basic factual reality that the numbers are what they are. If a certain demographic is overrepresented in these numbers, it is only because a disproportionately large number of violent crimes is done by some people who are within that demographic. This is not saying that every person who is part of the demographic is a criminal, because there are many who are good honest responsible people. If you are upset that the number is disproportionately large, the way to solve this would be by trying to get them to not do these crimes. Decrease the number of crimes being done, the number in the statistic decreases the same amount, and any disparity in proportion will be removed. But there is absolutely no way that you could try to blame white people for the number of violent crimes being done by people who are not white. It simply has nothing to do with us.

No I’m calling on what I am reading on the forum
How they say this and that others think it’s a religion and what advice have people gave me explain to me??

Besides the 40 day program I did that and nothing
I ask people what’s the best way to strengthen my aura & soul out of foundation meditation or energy meditation I’m still here at the bottom I been trying and trying I only seen auras a couple of times from birds I even seen aura lines,

I am open minded too the point I am constantly getting abuse about different sources starseeds and other things I come across I come across a lot of information where I am at

And it seems some of y’all don’t know that I don’t know

We talking about this and that but Satan never ever came to me not even my guardian demon I ask for them nothing

I constantly see on this forum on blacks for Satan and they slander us

Also y’all have Jews in here how the hell is that even possible

Hoodedcobra how did y’all even came across to put this information on the site on the internet if

It’s forbidden???

I read the forum for motivation but I see hate among ss people fighting

Calling people dumb and etc we are fucking ss we not stranger well we is but not

I’m father and mother eyes
So why do this to other ss

Y’all need to figure out who really ss in this forum

If not they have a inside job person in here
Y’all got powers use them
Y’all can read
Matter fact y’all can ask Satan about me he could tell y’all who I am even the enemies know who I am obviously why you think the enemy don’t want me to advance

Cosmic6999 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

No I’m calling on what I am reading on the forum
How they say this and that others think it’s a religion and what advice have people gave me explain to me??

Besides the 40 day program I did that and nothing
I ask people what’s the best way to strengthen my aura & soul out of foundation meditation or energy meditation I’m still here at the bottom I been trying and trying I only seen auras a couple of times from birds I even seen aura lines,

I am open minded too the point I am constantly getting abuse about different sources starseeds and other things I come across I come across a lot of information where I am at

And it seems some of y’all don’t know that I don’t know

We talking about this and that but Satan never ever came to me not even my guardian demon I ask for them nothing

I constantly see on this forum on blacks for Satan and they slander us

Also y’all have Jews in here how the hell is that even possible

Hoodedcobra how did y’all even came across to put this information on the site on the internet if

It’s forbidden???

I read the forum for motivation but I see hate among ss people fighting

Calling people dumb and etc we are fucking ss we not stranger well we is but not

I’m father and mother eyes
So why do this to other ss

Y’all need to figure out who really ss in this forum

If not they have a inside job person in here
Y’all got powers use them
Y’all can read
Matter fact y’all can ask Satan about me he could tell y’all who I am even the enemies know who I am obviously why you think the enemy don’t want me to advance
Mate, how about you just do some self examination and be honest with yourself, how many years have you wasted, and how many more are you gonna waste with your baseless claims?
The only one that is limiting you is yourself and only yourself, because not one of your posts have ever been coherent. If you want help why don't you just ask for it? Instead of wasting this forum's space with your gibberish comments that often make it seem you're on drugs?
BE RESPECTFUL, BE HONEST, and there will be no reason for us to doubt you and respond negatively to you.
Where would you be if instead of your slander you had asked for help? You would be a much better person. Stop wasting time.

Hello am in Africa Kenya is there any joy of Satan ministry I can attend to and also I need a guidance in this journey please someone just whatsspp me and guide me in all this I love Satan Hail Satan 🤟

Massh said:
Hello am in Africa Kenya is there any joy of Satan ministry I can attend to and also I need a guidance in this journey please someone just whatsspp me and guide me in all this I love Satan Hail Satan 🤟
Nobody is gonna meet up with you, this is a individual path.
Read JoyofSatan.org

Massh said:
Welcome!
There is no "in real life" Ministry you can attend, for now, it's only online.
Please, do not share your personal information, like your WhatsApp (phone number) here, since the forums can have a lot of infiltrators (enemies) that can get your infos easier.
You should start by dedicating yourself to Satan, read joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back