Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does Satan think of queer ppl?

giselle08

Hello Satanists,

Firstly, praise be to Satan and his demons!
I wanted to ask what Satan thinks of queer people. Does Satan accept them?

All the horrible, disgusting religions like Islam, Christianity and Judaism ban homosexuality. Does Satan allow it, though?

Ex HP jake carlson once said Satan is bi.
But regardless of Satan's orientation its known that Satanism accepts Gay people.

From what I learned about the Cherokee Indians they simply viewed them in the same basic way they viewed males and females. Say there was an effeminate gay man, they would view him the same as a woman in the tribe. Not in a disrespectful way, just very matter of fact.

The Norse had some qualms against homosexuality, not necessarily with the act of homosexual sex, but rather they saw it as a potential character flaw if you were the bottom. They felt that you didn't respect yourself.

Then of course you have the Greeks and Romans fucking everyone and everything, but I believe that was after the empire's had been thoroughly subverted.

Overall I would say that Satan has nothing against queer people. Sexuality is what it is. Different strokes for different folks. I would say he has an issue with letting sexuality define and control you. And has an issue with breaching a relational / sexual arrangement you have with someone; some people are polyamorous and they should be open and honest about that when finding a partner.

I would say he has an issue with the absolute degeneracy we see in society today. People with no regard for their partner, cheating, pushing transgenderism on children, the absolute whoredom of Western women, it's all very detestable

If you mean "strange, unusual", then Satan probably thinks that they're strange and unusual. If you mean homosexuals, then He doesn't mind. I'm bisexual. Others here are bisexual or gay or straight. As long as it is consensual, then it's OK. Homosexuality has existed for thousands and thousands of years, since long before the jew and its faeces appeared here, and homosexuality exists today in thousands and thousands of species of Animal. Some would say that mixing Races, whether bi, straight or gay is OK, but Spiritually and otherwise, it is not OK. "There's no pregnancy in interracial homosexual sex", no but the Souls still intermingle with different Energies of both Races; we are to have pure, strong, healthy Souls.

If you mean gay or bisexual, this is not a problem and the gods do not care about this. This is a normal and natural way for some people to be.

Some people now say queer to mean transsexual, or thinking about maybe becoming transsexual. Thinking that a man can be a woman, or that a woman can be a man, or even that they are not anything. This kind of thing is a serious mental problem that is horribly damaging to people and they should not fall into the trap of this kind of mindset. If a man has a more feminine type of energy, this is perfectly normal and he is still a man. If a woman has a more masculine type energy, this is perfectly normal and she is still a woman.

From personal experience being gay, Satan treats me the same way he would've treaten any one of his followers, like family. The issue isn't even sexuality, because you have instances where the Chinese, Greeks etc. Have paintings and drawings on pots depicting gay sex and didn't have a problem with it and homosexuality was accepted. There were even instances in Japan where men in Noh theatre performances played as women. Outside this topic, you have to realize Satan's followers and some fellow Demons come from various different backgrounds, human and extraterrestrial alike, and had different lifestyles, and different cultures and different races all over the Universe, not just human races. Satan's army is as far as human understanding goes, the most diverse in history as far as us humans are aware because you have various types who follow and serve Satan, and who help us as well. So no, I don't think ones sexuality would matter to him.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you mean gay or bisexual, this is not a problem and the gods do not care about this. This is a normal and natural way for some people to be.

Some people now say queer to mean transsexual, or thinking about maybe becoming transsexual. Thinking that a man can be a woman, or that a woman can be a man, or even that they are not anything. This kind of thing is a serious mental problem that is horribly damaging to people and they should not fall into the trap of this kind of mindset. If a man has a more feminine type of energy, this is perfectly normal and he is still a man. If a woman has a more masculine type energy, this is perfectly normal and she is still a woman.

I have been watching some videos lately (mostly out of boredom) on someone who does an interview with x sexual.

Basicly: being gay/lesbian/bi/straight is normal and natural.
Being aromantic is (kind of) natural. This can be explained in ones natal chart.
I'd still consider pansexuality natural but the way the people behave towards others, kind of isn't. (Also to be fair it doesn't have to have its own name.)

What reeks of mental insanity is:
-Transgenderism
-Non-Binary people
-Asexuality (to some extend)
-"Otherkin"

There was also a video with autosexuals and I dont know what to think of that. That probably tends to be more on the insanity side too.

Also polygamy is fine, but remember we are law abiding. If you can get killed in your country for doing that, then don't.

Bunny said:
But regardless of Satan's orientation its known that Satanism accepts Gay people.

Totally false

Bunny said:

Jake Carlson was a very strange and confused person. He admitted later that he never did any meditations and never had any contact with the gods. Which I think is very strange because even beginner level people often develop contact with the gods. He basically just made up and invented whatever story he wanted, and then said it was Satan. And as a gay man who was also very confused, he invented a lot of strange gay stories about the gods. With no truth involved in them.

Luner Dance's comment is perfectly accurate and clear. Like her comments always are. :)

Jack said:
Bunny said:

Totally false
Not totally false. Non-heterosexuality is as OK as heterosexuality. You deliberately included that part of the quote, to say it is "totally false", when it is not. Your hatred for what you agree with "jesus" about - i.e. your hatred for non-heterosexuality and your hatred of love, that love is just chemicals in the Brain - does not make non-heterosexuality the only accepted sexuality, does not make love be only chemicals in the Brain like in the the Big Bang Theory quote I gave, and does not make Satan agree with you, either. Stop being a dick and stop being a troll. You need to get that stick from up your arse, and get something else up there instead - yeah, that was direct and deliberate.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Bunny said:

Totally false
Not totally false. Non-heterosexuality is as OK as heterosexuality. You deliberately included that part of the quote, to say it is "totally false", when it is not. Your hatred for what you agree with "jesus" about - i.e. your hatred for non-heterosexuality and your hatred of love, that love is just chemicals in the Brain - does not make non-heterosexuality the only accepted sexuality, does not make love be only chemicals in the Brain like in the the Big Bang Theory quote I gave, and does not make Satan agree with you, either. Stop being a dick and stop being a troll. You need to get that stick from up your arse, and get something else up there instead - yeah, that was direct and deliberate.
Totally False x 2

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Bunny said:

Totally false
I don't think anyone would contend the fact that no kind of Sexual Orientation is opposed in Satanism. That is just dumb and stupid. Your material Sexual life has nothing to do with a Spiritual process that is Satanism, I did not include that part of the quote deliberately. I'm just lazy.

People are just dumb and stupid in general. Ya you get bummed by other men. You want appreciation ? You want Acknowledgement ? You want a medal ? You want to feel special ?

Why don't I write stupid messages like "I like to have sex with women. I like to put my hard cock in a Juicy vagina and I like the feeling of doing it again and again. I like to pound it hard .Will God Emperor smite me ? Does he like it ? Does he not like it ? Am I excommunicated from practicing Yoga because I like Penis In Vagina Sex ?".

People always want to feel special or victimized through things they have no control over and make it their whole identity. They introduce themselves like "I'm proud I'm Gay" or "I'm proud to be trans". Like wut ? Is that an achievement ? Did you put in rigorous hours to become gay or trans ? Is that something you became through Grit ?

I've had it with stupid defenses of hypothetical scenarios. No one cares if you're Gay. No one cares if you're straight. Stop being dumb and focus on important things in life.

Jack said:
Totally False x 2
No, definitely not immature nor a troll. So Satan decides that everyone who learns the actual truth about Him and Satanism and Nature and the Universe... all must have a particular, chosen, pre-destined, forced sexual orientation, or else? Why is it doubly-false , or just merely false at all?

Jack said:
I don't think anyone would contend the fact that no kind of Sexual Orientation is opposed in Satanism.
You're fighting a lone battle there, then.

Your material Sexual life has nothing to do with a Spiritual process that is Satanism, I did not include that part of the quote deliberately.
You're not good at arguing, Jack. The quote is about sexual orientation, not material sex life. Stay on-topic.

I'm just lazy.
No, you're not. You're a bullshitter and a troll. You feel big and hard online. You have no friends in the Physical world, so you shit all over online instead.

Ya you get bummed by other men.
Do ah, bwoi? How d'ya not no am not top?

You want appreciation ? You want Acknowledgement ? You want a medal ? You want to feel special ?
Are you asking me or telling me? You know FancyMancy is a gRaMmAr NaZi.

Why don't I write stupid messages like "I like to have sex with women. I like to put my hard cock in a Juicy vagina and I like the feeling of doing it again and again. I like to pound it hard .Will God Emperor smite me ? Does he like it ? Does he not like it ? Am I excommunicated from practicing Yoga because I like Penis In Vagina Sex ?".
There were no results as to my Internet query.

People always want to feel special or victimized through things they have no control over and make it their whole identity.
Attacking others makes you feel powerful, and doing it online there are practically no consequences - other than that it feeds your soul more and more into that way, that direction, that karma. You interpret things however you choose to. Sexual orientations are not suppressed by Satan. Victimisation and identity is not the point; sexual orientation is. Sexual orientation does not define the person, no matter what (((movements))) may try and claim that it does. Your wishes, also, don't and can't change facts, nor does going off-topic.

They introduce themselves like "I'm proud I'm Gay" or "I'm proud to be trans".
Yeah, find the posts where I did exactly that; otherwise, stay on-topic.

I've had it with stupid defenses of hypothetical scenarios.
Yet it's perfectly OK to claim things directly and deliberately, then play it off as laziness and accidental. You're so lazy, but you can type long replies. Yeah, Jack. That works.

No one cares if you're Gay. No one cares if you're straight. Stop being dumb and focus on important things in life.
Being lazy is dumb. Stop being dumb, Jack.

You think love is merely chemicals in the Brain, as in when being on drugs - christians, doped-up with nonsense and delusion, that all that it is is "god" who "is" love, and we're just subject to, bitches and slaves of, this "love" notion, of which we have no control. Sexual orientation, which also guides at least one form of love, is not a choice. You wish to reduce all of life and existence down to mere numbers, so if there is more of this ingredient, then it must equal this; or more of that, then it must equal that. Logic cannot explain everything; hence why we also have a non-logic side of the Brain.

You think I am this, that and the other regarding my mum, because I did not tell you my private, personal life (but when I did not tell you my private, personal life before that time, you didn't think I was this, that and the other regarding my mum...), so you reply all troll-like and arrogant, that I am what you said in your reply, simply because you said it - that you proclaim everything is as you say it is and you hold to it steadfastly. You did the same here. You can argue as much as you want, though - and do; keep arguing as much as you want. I can't decide if someone made an account to over-the-toply flatter and troll you, that you are the most-accurate person on what it means to be a man, where I lolled and said I can't believe that thread; or if it was you yourself who made another account, to big yourself up in it, to further expand your conceit and pretend to try to hide your loneliness.

Sexual orientation, freedom and individuality have been attacked and suppressed for a very long time. We - both me as a non-heterosexual and others like me, and also Humans and our freedoms and individualities - don't need you to "accidentally" or "lazily" say something wrong, repeatedly, being passive-aggressive and enjoying your own swelling conceit. You aren't winning any trophies for doing that and being like that. You can try and play ignorance or idiocy or foolishness, you can act the goat, you're such an arrogant, cocky troll. You think you're such a dictator, but only you follow you.

Yes, notice my choice of words here. Notice what the words sound like, not just what they mean.

That's all I have to say. Have fun!

P.S. Whatever happened to Jack "the good" guy? Also - it's fine for you to state things out-right and absolutely; I thought I'd do it back to you for once.

I think one of the issues a lot of LGBH people have and even straight people. Is our food supply is contaminated with excessive products that produce feminization and other issues even diseases. Soy for example.

So the question becomes how can some people know their orientation? Are they oriented because they truly like XYZ or is it a chemical or plastic substance bleeding off in their system and altering their decision.

Sounds extreme but I would not be surprised if something affects the person in such ways as our consumption of food.

Or am I going too far? or not far enough?

Bunny said:

Jake Carlson was a very strange and confused person. He admitted later that he never did any meditations and never had any contact with the gods. Which I think is very strange because even beginner level people often develop contact with the gods. He basically just made up and invented whatever story he wanted, and then said it was Satan. And as a gay man who was also very confused, he invented a lot of strange gay stories about the gods. With no truth involved in them.

Luner Dance's comment is perfectly accurate and clear. Like her comments always are. :)

He admited not being in contact with the gods? I missed this part when was this?

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Totally False x 2
No, definitely not immature nor a troll. So Satan decides that everyone who learns the actual truth about Him and Satanism and Nature and the Universe... all must have a particular, chosen, pre-destined, forced sexual orientation, or else? Why is it doubly-false , or just merely false at all?

Jack said:
I don't think anyone would contend the fact that no kind of Sexual Orientation is opposed in Satanism.
You're fighting a lone battle there, then.

Your material Sexual life has nothing to do with a Spiritual process that is Satanism, I did not include that part of the quote deliberately.
You're not good at arguing, Jack. The quote is about sexual orientation, not material sex life. Stay on-topic.

I'm just lazy.
No, you're not. You're a bullshitter and a troll. You feel big and hard online. You have no friends in the Physical world, so you shit all over online instead.

Ya you get bummed by other men.
Do ah, bwoi? How d'ya not no am not top?

You want appreciation ? You want Acknowledgement ? You want a medal ? You want to feel special ?
Are you asking me or telling me? You know FancyMancy is a gRaMmAr NaZi.

There were no results as to my Internet query.

People always want to feel special or victimized through things they have no control over and make it their whole identity.
Attacking others makes you feel powerful, and doing it online there are practically no consequences - other than that it feeds your soul more and more into that way, that direction, that karma. You interpret things however you choose to. Sexual orientations are not suppressed by Satan. Victimisation and identity is not the point; sexual orientation is. Sexual orientation does not define the person, no matter what (((movements))) may try and claim that it does. Your wishes, also, don't and can't change facts, nor does going off-topic.

They introduce themselves like "I'm proud I'm Gay" or "I'm proud to be trans".
Yeah, find the posts where I did exactly that; otherwise, stay on-topic.

I've had it with stupid defenses of hypothetical scenarios.
Yet it's perfectly OK to claim things directly and deliberately, then play it off as laziness and accidental. You're so lazy, but you can type long replies. Yeah, Jack. That works.

No one cares if you're Gay. No one cares if you're straight. Stop being dumb and focus on important things in life.
Being lazy is dumb. Stop being dumb, Jack.

You think love is merely chemicals in the Brain, as in when being on drugs - christians, doped-up with nonsense and delusion, that all that it is is "god" who "is" love, and we're just subject to, bitches and slaves of, this "love" notion, of which we have no control. Sexual orientation, which also guides at least one form of love, is not a choice. You wish to reduce all of life and existence down to mere numbers, so if there is more of this ingredient, then it must equal this; or more of that, then it must equal that. Logic cannot explain everything; hence why we also have a non-logic side of the Brain.

You think I am this, that and the other regarding my mum, because I did not tell you my private, personal life (but when I did not tell you my private, personal life before that time, you didn't think I was this, that and the other regarding my mum...), so you reply all troll-like and arrogant, that I am what you said in your reply, simply because you said it - that you proclaim everything is as you say it is and you hold to it steadfastly. You did the same here. You can argue as much as you want, though - and do; keep arguing as much as you want. I can't decide if someone made an account to over-the-toply flatter and troll you, that you are the most-accurate person on what it means to be a man, where I lolled and said I can't believe that thread; or if it was you yourself who made another account, to big yourself up in it, to further expand your conceit and pretend to try to hide your loneliness.

Sexual orientation, freedom and individuality have been attacked and suppressed for a very long time. We - both me as a non-heterosexual and others like me, and also Humans and our freedoms and individualities - don't need you to "accidentally" or "lazily" say something wrong, repeatedly, being passive-aggressive and enjoying your own swelling conceit. You aren't winning any trophies for doing that and being like that. You can try and play ignorance or idiocy or foolishness, you can act the goat, you're such an arrogant, cocky troll. You think you're such a dictator, but only you follow you.

Yes, notice my choice of words here. Notice what the words sound like, not just what they mean.

That's all I have to say. Have fun!

P.S. Whatever happened to Jack "the good" guy? Also - it's fine for you to state things out-right and absolutely; I thought I'd do it back to you for once.
You're right ,I apologize. I'm being dumb. It's becoming more and more cringe as I continue to get into pointless arguments with people who are clearly not worth my time and feel as if they're identity is being attacked when I say Totally False to a random comment. Not everything I say references you.

FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:

There are two sentences here. I believe that Jack was focused on and referring to the first sentence when he said absolutely false. When I read the comment I was more focused on the first sentence too. The second sentence about Satan accepting gay people and not having any problem with that, this is something that all of us here have agreed with and said, including Jack.

You are mad because you are gay and you think Jack said Satan doesn't like gay people? But Jack didn't ever say this, and he did clearly say the opposite of this.

Bunny said:

Carlson guy: *claims Satan is bisexual because he forgot to take his schizophrenia pills*

Meanwhile Almighty Satan: https://youtu.be/YebMt5DDSF4?t=61

There are two sentences here.
All of which were quoted as one quote, with "totally false" in reply.

I believe that Jack was focused on and referring to the first sentence when he said absolutely false. When I read the comment I was more focused on the first sentence too. The second sentence about Satan accepting gay people and not having any problem with that, this is something that all of us here have agreed with and said, including Jack.

You are mad because you are gay and you think Jack said Satan doesn't like gay people? But Jack didn't ever say this, and he did clearly say the opposite of this.
"Total" means "all". It does not mean "All... in the first part of the quote" or "All... except the rest of the quote" or "All... of only one of the sentences in the quote". "Totally false" means "all false". Could you explain "Totally False x2" for all of my post which was quoted?

As for the parts I emboldened here - do you think that, or are you certain and claiming? Lazy, but can and does type long replies, along with the other points I made. Yeah, I believe that.

Maybe we shall try this -
FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:

There are two sentences here. I believe that Jack was focused on and referring to the first sentence when he said absolutely false. When I read the comment I was more focused on the first sentence too. The second sentence about Satan accepting gay people and not having any problem with that, this is something that all of us here have agreed with and said, including Jack.

Wrong!

That's fine, yes? :roll:

If you notice in history, ever since the 2 main horrible religions started to spread (xtianity and islam) gatekeeping of sexuality started for everyone under those enslaving religions regardless of their sexual orientation. They hate queer people, but they also hate straight people having sex outside of marriage or even in marriage. I was forced to attent xtian church school growing up and there were several religious ''teachers'' who told us that sex is just for procreation and should be used only for that cause and the rest of the time even a heterosexual married couple should live in ''purity''. Even as a kid I knew this was pure nonsense and made no sense. In my opinion those religions and their texts are a collective or the ideas of schizophrenics, other mentally ill people and some people with sexual trauma and unhealthy ways to process it. For example, imagine being a homosexual man married to a woman because you want children. She will expect you to have sex from her which you don't want to have because you are not attracted to women. So what do you do? A religious text appears that says that even married people should have sex just for procreation only so your wife cannot complain anymore and if she goes to xtian counselling they will tell her to stop sinning by thinking about sex.
And for people who read and may (normally say) ''Demonolater why do you write conspiracy theories under the post'' I will share something I discovered:

https://time.com/5896685/queer-monks-medieval-history/

This is xtianity for you. They have it all solved. All homosexuality is a sin unless ''god calls you'', you join a strictly male monastery with an endless supply of ''young beardless monks'' and then no one talks about it again. How convenient isnt it.

Other extremely mentally ill practices:

https://blog.discoursesofsuffering.org/2018/12/sadomasochism-and-christianity/

https://www.eatingdisorderhope.com/blog/fasting-history-anorexia-nervosa#:~:text=%2C%20DSM%2DI.-,Saints%20and%20Anorexia,devotion%20to%20God%20%5B3%5D.

Our Father Satan wants us to have our own free will and accepts us as we are. So if someone is attracted to a person of the same gender and they are in a loving, consensual relationship I believe that they would be accepted the exact same from our Gods. I understand that when we have been subjected to years of brainwashing about queerness being sinful and hated it makes sense to worry about those things, so I suggest giving time to yourself and meditating.

FancyMancy said:

You use your grammer nazi personality to purposefully misrepresent and ignore what people's actual intended messages are by taking every single word so completely literally and refusing to accept that it is possible for anybody to make a small mistake with a word, and that their intended message does not fit the exact robotic literal meaning of that one single word. Which this is something everybody does sometimes, it's called a small misunderstanding. But even after they write again to clarify what their intended message is, you purposefully ignore this because addressing their actual idea or opinion does not allow you to continue being mad or arguing. Because their actual opinion is agreeing with your own, so you don't get to argue. So ignore all clarification, ignore all further information, and pretend that it never happened. And keep yelling about the original misunderstanding. This will accomplish nothing.

In Jack's first comment, he was not perfectly careful or clear in what he meant. And it was this carelessness that he said was laziness. And it created some basic small misunderstanding. But he did completely clarify this, remove the misunderstanding, and state what he actually meant. Which is completely agreeing with all of us, and even completely agreeing with you. So you really have nothing to be mad about and it's just a mistake.

Jack said:
I don't think anyone would contend the fact that no kind of Sexual Orientation is opposed in Satanism. That is just dumb and stupid.

TheNewGuy said:
Then of course you have the Greeks and Romans fucking everyone and everything, but I believe that was after the empire's had been thoroughly subverted.

That is actually not true and is a very careful pseudohistorical manufacturing that doesn't even base itself on real sources, such as Alexander the Great.

It's some sort of Jewish Ritual because Alexander's Hellenism program was later adopted and almost converted the jews themselves into Hellenism, so they smear his image for aeons and they consider it a cultural necessity.

They were accepting and anyone had maintained his own opinion about their sexual norms. But it wasn't the type of party jews claim that it were.

Bunny said:

The day we decided with HPS Maxine that that was unbearable was the day that he literally said that the God Set did meet with him in BDSM attire or something, holding a whip.

This is on a whole other level of sexually repressed or even morbid lying, and that is not good. These cannot be factored in as Spiritual Experiences but are reflections of a stubborn or even diseased mind. He said just about anything to connect it forcibly with "homosexuality" or sexual vocations or whatever.

That is not a thing a real HP or any person who loves the Gods would do. It was not done on bad intention and he wasn't disloyal but that is totally sick.

Past a point it was that bad that it really enraged HPS Maxine and I couldn't help it but be enraged after excusing the situation too many times because I thought he would eventually understand this and stop. There was also not a single post that didn't mention or enforce homosexuality.

On another topic he had said that Satan would abandon anyone who didn't like homosexuals or something. Satan allows you to have your OWN opinion and to who you will like or not like, and you will be accepted as you are, and not abandonned if you hate "homosexuals" or whatever. Comments like this were the last straw for this.

After a rather indecent argument with HPS Maxine when he was called on this [I always defended him as I considered him a brother, but constantly emphasized what needed to happen to fix these things - this failed], he was booted out privately.

Alcoholism and other aspects which were left unrectified for years and years, and could easily be rectified as the Gods had indeed given clear instructions on what to do that we passed, all failed. After a point the comments was like reading things wrote by a madman and not a fitting High Priest.

Then I had to follow with the public procedures and clear up.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
I don't think anyone would contend the fact that no kind of Sexual Orientation is opposed in Satanism. That is just dumb and stupid. Your material Sexual life has nothing to do with a Spiritual process that is Satanism, I did not include that part of the quote deliberately. I'm just lazy.

People are just dumb and stupid in general. Ya you get bummed by other men. You want appreciation ? You want Acknowledgement ? You want a medal ? You want to feel special ?

People always want to feel special or victimized through things they have no control over and make it their whole identity. They introduce themselves like "I'm proud I'm Gay" or "I'm proud to be trans". Like wut ? Is that an achievement ? Did you put in rigorous hours to become gay or trans ? Is that something you became through Grit ?

I've had it with stupid defenses of hypothetical scenarios. No one cares if you're Gay. No one cares if you're straight. Stop being dumb and focus on important things in life.
The Gods may not care, but some people sure do. And when people care about something, it's common for them to drag their favourite deities into it.
Fred-Phelps2.jpg

"I may not be able to win a logical argument on the topic, but at least I've got my imaginary friend(s) on my side!"
It's complicated, because one's intuition can be a double-edged blade. Just as it can help people understand reality despite a lack of evidence or logical explanation, it can also prevent people from understanding anything in spite of mountains of evidence on the contrary. Because of this, hypocrisy is unavoidable.

Topics like this are pointless, because it's not matters of Truth or even the Gods that decide what is allowed, but people. Egalitarianism exists only for social outcasts to enjoy a sense of moral superiority, and righteousness is decided by a majority vote. It's not about whether these things are in some way objectively fine to do, only whether or not people can get away with doing what they enjoy, and whether they are fine with the consequences of their actions (for example in case of exclusive homosexuality, lacking opportunities to reproduce, which can be more or less of an issue depending on the individual and their family members' wishes).

I used to think there was more to it than that, but it turns out that's really all there is to it. That's why there's a simple strategy that works really well: just keep that shit to yourself. Doesn't matter if even if people wanted to go as far as to murder you if they knew what you're into, if they haven't got a clue.

Of course, being aware of how taboo one's tastes are will likely break a person's mind (especially if they are young), and being unaware can get them in serious danger depending on just how taboo it is. Whether it's nature or pyschology or planets or whatever that causes people to want the things they want, it doesn't make a difference. We all follow the dictates of our nature, whether that is the drive to survive, or arbitrary endeavours that the brain deems worthwhile, for reasons that have more to do with physical chemistry than efficiency or anything even remotely psychological or spiritual. Some people in xianity and Satanism alike seem interested in trying to transcend that, but I don't think that makes them superior or enlightened in any way. At the end of the day they're still simply doing what they want, even if that is to reject, repress or destroy some part of themselves because they deem it low or wrong.

My older brother often refers to homosexuality as an "unproductive hobby", yet still says he'd have preferred if I could've been happy simply as a gay guy because he doesn't like to see me hating myself or my body. Of course, if someone with intense, persistent homosexual desires tries to repress that for decades, they're going to end up suicidal sooner or later as their existence will feel empty even if their life is going well in every other regard, just as a person with strong heterosexual desires might feel frustrated or even depressed after going too long without a partner. If other people are fine with it, that makes things easier, but even if that isn't the case, it's still only natural for people to do the things they are inclined to (redundant, but regardless). Even if they have to hide it from everyone, and go as far as to deceive their own friends and family by pretending to have a partner of the opposite sex to avoid suspicion, it's still more natural and sensible to live like an undying, cunning cockroach, than to stick only to what some uppity, judgemental fools have approved of only to die after a repressed life full of regrets. Especially when it comes to things like this.

At least to me, to be born into this physical world means that I want to live, physically. No matter what it takes. What it means to "live" differs from person to person, and it's hardly something anyone decides for themselves; it comes down to how they're wired, whether you interpret that to be in the brain or in the Soul. Meditation, habits and trauma can change the wiring a bit, but only to a certain extent, and it's not like people are truly free. Things such as an ego, including sexual orientation and whatnot, are only a helpful construct to ground a person in order to work towards long-term goals, regardless of any deeper sensibilities.

If there was someone else that the OP looked up to besides Satan and His Demons, would he/she be asking for that person's approval instead? Regardless of if some higher-up will stand up for them or protect them, people should do what it takes to kindle the flames inside, to maintain their will to live; even if that is gay sex or straight sex or whatever. I dunno what others believe, but to me, doing the things that feel important to me, no matter what the reasons may be, is what it means to be human, and to be alive. That's something to celebrate and be proud of, but solely for one's own sake, and never to prove anything to others.

The world doesn't have to be nice or friendly in order to be able to live; one merely needs to have the right mindset.
Actually I should make a clear distinction because I may have inadvertently confused more people now.

Specifically you Meteor, you are mentally ill.

I apologize for putting comparisons of Gays along with Trans. There is no equivalence here.

I apologize for putting the same comparison between those two things.

FancyMancy said:
There are two sentences here.
All of which were quoted as one quote, with "totally false" in reply.

I believe that Jack was focused on and referring to the first sentence when he said absolutely false. When I read the comment I was more focused on the first sentence too. The second sentence about Satan accepting gay people and not having any problem with that, this is something that all of us here have agreed with and said, including Jack.

"Total" means "all". It does not mean "All... in the first part of the quote" or "All... except the rest of the quote" or "All... of only one of the sentences in the quote". "Totally false" means "all false". Could you explain "Totally False x2" for all of my post which was quoted?

As for the parts I emboldened here - do you think that, or are you certain and claiming? Lazy, but can and does type long replies, along with the other points I made. Yeah, I believe that.

Maybe we shall try this -
FancyMancy said:
Bunny said:

Wrong!

That's fine, yes? :roll:
I think I made it abundantly clear that I was being lazy in the moment when I made that first "Totally False" comment.

Then I clarified it in a long Comment about what I said. Now I'm going to clear even more doubts.

Also FancyMancy I don't think you understand how I word my posts.

When I said

I am referring to a hypothetical person,I'm not specifically referring to you. It's a figure of speech.

Like imagine a YouTube video where someone is making a point about Gay pride and you're watching the video. He says ,

"Oh yeah you get bummed in the ass .You want appreciation ? You want Acknowledgement ? You want a medal ? You want to feel special ?

In that way the person in the video is not referring directly to you, he's making a general point. It's a way of speaking where most people understand that he's not specifically referring to anyone and is making a General point.

For Further Clarification I will deconstruct my own Comment Paragraph by Paragraph so you can understand how I word my language.

As you can see I'm referring to Anyone meaning a General point not directed at anyone. And as I explained before "You X You Y" after that is a way of speaking.

Here also I'm referring to People, not directly to anyone. As as I've explained before "You" refers to a hypothetical person, and is generally understood as a way if Making a point.

[quote]People always want to feel special or victimized through things they have no control over and make it their whole identity. They introduce themselves like "I'm proud I'm Gay" or "I'm proud to be trans". Like wut ? Is that an achievement ? Did you put in rigorous hours to become gay or trans ? Is that something you became through Grit ?[/quote]
Again, referring to people in General then making a point through a figure of speech.

As from the free previous paragraphs one can see I'm referring to a hypothetical person as a figure of speech to make a point.

I don't understand how you can't understand this simple fact. I don't know who you are and what your personal history is. I'm sorry but I'm terrible at remembering names and personal histories of people, so I don't understand what your personal issue with me is and why you're attacking me with the assumption that I hate Gay people.

From your comments it seems like you think I hate love and I hate Gays ? If I hated love I would tell my girlfriend to fuck off and that I want to be alone like a Monk. I don't know how I could have ever come off like this. I have never spoken again Gays or Homosexuality. I don't remember any instances such as this.

I want you to clarify what it is specifically that you have a problem with me saying (specific points) and also if you have Autism or not. And no I'm not joking, I'm seriously asking you if you have autism or not. Or Aspergers. Or something where you don't understand figures of speech and ways of speaking that is commonly understood. This way while replying to you in the future I can make sure to word it so that you can understand.

My basic position about People asking "Does Satan accept or does not accept Gays" is simply

• People need to leave the Christian mentality of Judgment from a higher power for things that are outside of your control.

• It states in Ali Jilwah that Satan allows everyone to follow the dictates of their own nature.

• Satanism that is a Spiritual process has nothing to do with your dietary choices ,Sex life (Homosexual, Heterosexual etc.)

• My Philosophy on Sexual Orientation is in line with my Nietzschean philosophy of transcending Society's constructs and making your own reality through conscious actions.

• And in that sense nothing that is outside of your control can be a source of Victimization - Your Gender, Your Sexual Orientation, Your Economic status ,your bad childhood where you were bullied etc.

I think that my philosophy empowers individual Homosexuals to focus on their contributions to society and not at their Gender or other people's opinions that doesn't matter.

Gear88 said:
I think one of the issues a lot of LGBH people have and even straight people. Is our food supply is contaminated with excessive products that produce feminization and other issues even diseases. Soy for example.

Having Neptune or other water on one's Sun or Mars can make one become more effeminate, gay, or more "yin" in general. I suspect these pollutants do something similar. Beyond sexuality, the overall energy of the lower chakras seems to be diminished in the populace, compared to before.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323851 time=1644579336 user_id=21286]
Gear88 said:

Having Neptune or other water on one's Sun or Mars can make one become more effeminate, gay, or more "yin" in general. I suspect these pollutants do something similar. Beyond sexuality, the overall energy of the lower chakras seems to be diminished in the populace, compared to before.
There us nothing wrong with being feminine. If by feminine you mean the negative way wich is just being weak then okay. Like anything in life even these forces require balance but there will always be someone that has a more "passive" personality or a more "masculine" one and there is nothing wrong with it, ancient civilization accepted all of this and of course all the sexualities we know as long you were not "weak" for lack of a better word. Of course even if you were weak you could always become better.

Nowdays the enemy has removed spirituality and cursed them, no wonder people are so weak. There is no point for them to have strong enemies.

Father Satan's and our beloved Gods' sexuality is no one's business, nor should it be used in an argument to prove a point. Saying it's right or wrong that Satan is bisexual are both wrong statements because a) Nobody knows for sure, as you are not their personal confidante; b) It's none of your business.

~~~~~

Blitzkreig [JG said:

I have to disagree. Gay and effeminate are not the same thing. There are gays who are more masculine, gays who are more feminine, gays who tend more toward the middle.

Effeminate would be most LGBT freaks who are conditioned into behaving that, as their expression is so forced in nature that it wouldn't happen naturally if they were allowed from the very beginning to just be themselves instead of being conditioned.

TheNewGuy said:
[...]
The Norse had some qualms against homosexuality, not necessarily with the act of homosexual sex, but rather they saw it as a potential character flaw if you were the bottom. They felt that you didn't respect yourself.
[...]

The Norse didn't. This is again all fabrications by the xian monk Snorri and other xian monks who defaced Norse history.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bunny said:

The day we decided with HPS Maxine that that was unbearable was the day that he literally said that the God Set did meet with him in BDSM attire or something, holding a whip.

This is on a whole other level of sexually repressed or even morbid lying, and that is not good. These cannot be factored in as Spiritual Experiences but are reflections of a stubborn or even diseased mind. He said just about anything to connect it forcibly with "homosexuality" or sexual vocations or whatever.

That is not a thing a real HP or any person who loves the Gods would do. It was not done on bad intention and he wasn't disloyal but that is totally sick.

Past a point it was that bad that it really enraged HPS Maxine and I couldn't help it but be enraged after excusing the situation too many times because I thought he would eventually understand this and stop. There was also not a single post that didn't mention or enforce homosexuality.

On another topic he had said that Satan would abandon anyone who didn't like homosexuals or something. Satan allows you to have your OWN opinion and to who you will like or not like, and you will be accepted as you are, and not abandonned if you hate "homosexuals" or whatever. Comments like this were the last straw for this.

After a rather indecent argument with HPS Maxine when he was called on this [I always defended him as I considered him a brother, but constantly emphasized what needed to happen to fix these things - this failed], he was booted out privately.

Alcoholism and other aspects which were left unrectified for years and years, and could easily be rectified as the Gods had indeed given clear instructions on what to do that we passed, all failed. After a point the comments was like reading things wrote by a madman and not a fitting High Priest.

I missed all of this. Was not aware this was the case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bunny said:

Hello HP ^^

Because of Jack, won't there be a priest or something to represent gays in the future? it's sad, so it's not like lgbt which is Jewish corruption, but won't it be someone who will represent gays in a more satanic way ?

so I came up with such an idea. I thought that there might be someone in the future who can represent it better than jack and please don't be misunderstood I'm just asking my purpose is not to make lgbt propaganda or anything and I'm sorry if I caused it to be understood like that

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Have a nice evening ^^

luis said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Gear88 said:

There us nothing wrong with being feminine. If by feminine you mean the negative way wich is just being weak then okay. Like anything in life even these forces require balance but there will always be someone that has a more "passive" personality or a more "masculine" one and there is nothing wrong with it, ancient civilization accepted all of this and of course all the sexualities we know as long you were not "weak" for lack of a better word. Of course even if you were weak you could always become better.

Nowdays the enemy has removed spirituality and cursed them, no wonder people are so weak. There is no point for them to have strong enemies.

I didn't mean femininity in a gentle sense.

I meant being gay or some sort of sexuality. That wasn't supposed to be. For example a football player who consumes a shitload of feminizing products, eats whatever, exercises/practices but is secretly longing for homosexuality because he is dosing himself with soy products and other estrogenical substances altering his decision. At least subconsciously.

I meant it as food affecting the person. They might be straight and act straight but have this massive longing for same-sex relationship that it's falsified or aggrandized by their diet to the point of being a burden and even if they go through with it whether positively or negatively is that what they truly want.

Does the Mind, Body, and Soul have properties that make it override the alteration. For example I have a kitten who is about to reach 1 years old in Spring. Early on about a month or so after rescuing him. My family member decided to give him some pieces of red meat from the excess just to test him out see how far he's gotten. And he went crazy it was like we gave him cocaine or something. He just went crazy for about 10-15 minutes.

If animals respond to food same thing happened to the kitten when we gave him for the first time treats. Funny my family member was like is he old enough for treats maybe he goes crazy like the meat. Funny enough even though a while passed by when he grew a bit we gave him treats and there you go he goes berserk again for 10-15 minutes.

It's the same thing with the person. If they are consuming products harming their sexuality and continuously doing it to normalization. Maybe the first time you ate XYZ food it made you go crazy i.e. animalistic side of a person. But as soon as you began to grow up and have a bigger body you get used to the food rush. But in this rush that occurs your putting more products that are harmful into your body.

And especially for people who are not logical thinkers or do not think deeply. Especially airy signs, I've come to the conclusion that air head fits these people especially Libra. I'm aware Libra is considered one of the better or best side the non-animal sign but unfortunately my rapport with Libra especially as a deep thinker has been less than stellar if anything it's downright negative, he'll Virgo which pisses me off in one family member is better than interacting with this Libra person in some cases or certain properties.

I merely meant IF food is inserted into the body. To what degree is the food or substance trying to manipulate the person's decision?

In other words what is the baseline of Human/Humanity? If Humans are NOT and even many members of JoS are not at baseline. In fact many of the people who posted before are not at baseline or do not contemplate what a baseline is. Another possibility is even contemplating a baseline is foolish cause we have the Human baseline and the baseline being/beings of higher power laid out for us. For example I'm sure as hell Satan did not intend for 30-40-50% of the World's working force to be drinking 3-4 cups of coffee every day all day just to pass the day and be able to accomplish work. So then the question becomes what is the baseline of Humanity?

For example someone says I like sex act so and so. The question is do you truly like that or are you just saying that cause your in a chemical alteration of various sources impacting you into liking that.

For example many of you state degenerate this, degenerate that. Funny but talking about Neo-Babylon(Berlin) why did people in the pre-soon to be plastic revolution decide to be degenerates. In other words is degenerate another memetic name for a person who wishes to live their lives as simple as possible without thinking just living on base emotions. I'm horny let me dress up as a larping thing and go into the degenerate zones in Berlin and lets fuck around for a few hours like one of the beasts of the Earth do. Reminds me of seeing a duck fucking another duck the other ducks just hang around watching doing their own thing.

Basically what I and people are trying to state is at what point does the actions of sexuality affect the person because the person is said aspect. Ignoring external factors does the person truly want XYZ sexuality.

There's the scales extremes no one is talking about the middle ground. For example xtians hate gay people but that is because they are brainwashed i.e. extreme. The other extreme is also brainwashing cause accepting anything and everything is a violation of our discrimination organs and a violation of the individual. i.e. it's anti-Volkish.

So what is the Volksway of doing things. The middle ground, for example you have a tough ass mofo special forces guy. He is absolutely the queen of queers in his private life. He keeps his degeneracy to a minimum but is degenerate to a degree due to the times. But he defends the nations has killed people even blew up a few buildings and painted/laced a few targets with LGBU from a A-G aircraft dropping a few bombs.

Obviously this is the exception of the rule but everyone on this thread is talking about extremes. No one is paying attention to the middle ground. Not too gay your Neo-Babyloning(Berlining) it. But not too against your just being anti-Human and anti-Freedom.

There needs to be a balance. In all the years I've read JoS stuff and studied and whatnot from others. Every person eventually gets into the same discussion. The balance is the most important i.e. middle ground the true anti-semitic/anti-xtian property. And on top of that when if, how an entity advances to the higher levels if that is even possible. When the balance has been established and is eternal like the Gods state eternal making it eternal sure it has a beginning, middle, and end there is a scale of balance and it was created at some point within the eternal Universe. But once the balance surpasses the permanentalization phase it enters the eternal phase. Yes someone peering into your past will see it was never there eternally but rather you created it but the entire point is in the entire present and future which creates past. The eternal balance is there it's become eternalized.

THEN you can go extreme. For example balance having a Wife. Extremes either you go with same sex person or you have some women on the side.

For example not sure how real this is or how true but they state Satan has a favorite wife Lilith. But that implies he has other women as well. Well then that is an extreme One Man-One Woman but how can they have others?

In fact it's the polygamy debate. Oy vey fellow goys, Xtian larping as christarded. Have one wife only lulz. Why can't I have two or three or four I'm rich as fuck and want to have many children.

In other words it's the Himmler/SS conundrum since when is polygamy evil? I'm sure Himmler and a few other SS sorta like Mengele and his catholicity. In some cases after rational Human ground-level communication even people who may have been diehard xtians and are in the SS deprogramming. Would realize since when is polygamy evil? If the person in question can handle it then what is wrong.

I think the biggest problem with all of you is you failed to think of the balance in question the middle option. Simply think the middle way. We are not Gods, we don't have the Gods here, nor is Humanity going through any phase of Godly improvement. Simply we are creatures who are failable we are not infallible nor do we have beings of higher power peering eons into the future and being multi-dimensional and multi-faceted in seeing a path of improvement.

We are mortal, stuck on this planet, and simply Human for the sake of following the middle path. Balance. I'm not sure how the Egyptians studied the balance I'm not sure if the Sobekian trials are balanced heart/feather or if the feather is heavier it's superior or something. But ignoring my ignorance all I know is we certainly aren't following the path laid out by the Gods. We are still developing as a civilization IF anything we had to recreate everything. No wonder so many people have psycoholic madness. People are duped by the enemy into believing something, issues with food and water, resources, society, stupidity, retardation. And then the enemy comes in a saves them with fancy sexy sounding psychological properties and then they become Gods incarneth.

I'm sure if the enemy never did a thing when we back-engineer everything and the Gods are dumping massive databases on us. Oh the Weinstein psychological turmoil scale is called this, this, and that in the Greecian psychological properties and in the Indus valley section it's called this, this, and that. In essence both the Greeks and Indus valley area people engineered this Orion literary technology to define a mental illness turmoil scale of what happens when a civilization enters kosher supervision.

We are in enemies times. Some of the things you guys state make perfect sense from entities trying to disrupt the middle ground the balance and create extremes. Fuck xtians who say gays are the problems how can less than 8% of the population be a problem. Like feminist imaginary problems > real problems.

In essence the debate is imaginary problems > real problems. Look at HP.Cobra he replied the extreme sex of the old civilizations like Roma/Greek is imaginary concoctions as a smearing of civilization by the judeo-bolshevik communist species.

As Dr. Pierce said "The jews have been at war with the World for thousands of years".

If they are at War, we can't be at peace. If they are at war, we can't construct in peace. War them back.

The Gentiles have been at war with the jewish species for thousands of years".

Return the favor.

If your gonna debate sexuality might as well follow the Gentile approach the middle ground.

FancyMancy said:

You use your grammer nazi personality to purposefully misrepresent and ignore what people's actual intended messages are by taking every single word so completely literally and refusing to accept that it is possible for anybody to make a small mistake with a word, and that their intended message does not fit the exact robotic literal meaning of that one single word...
He's just a guy that tries really hard to look smart.

Gear88 said:
luis said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I didn't mean femininity in a gentle sense.

I meant being gay or some sort of sexuality. That wasn't supposed to be. For example a football player who consumes a shitload of feminizing products, eats whatever, exercises/practices but is secretly longing for homosexuality because he is dosing himself with soy products and other estrogenical substances altering his decision. At least subconsciously.

I meant it as food affecting the person. They might be straight and act straight but have this massive longing for same-sex relationship that it's falsified or aggrandized by their diet to the point of being a burden and even if they go through with it whether positively or negatively is that what they truly want.

Does the Mind, Body, and Soul have properties that make it override the alteration. For example I have a kitten who is about to reach 1 years old in Spring. Early on about a month or so after rescuing him. My family member decided to give him some pieces of red meat from the excess just to test him out see how far he's gotten. And he went crazy it was like we gave him cocaine or something. He just went crazy for about 10-15 minutes.

If animals respond to food same thing happened to the kitten when we gave him for the first time treats. Funny my family member was like is he old enough for treats maybe he goes crazy like the meat. Funny enough even though a while passed by when he grew a bit we gave him treats and there you go he goes berserk again for 10-15 minutes.

It's the same thing with the person. If they are consuming products harming their sexuality and continuously doing it to normalization. Maybe the first time you ate XYZ food it made you go crazy i.e. animalistic side of a person. But as soon as you began to grow up and have a bigger body you get used to the food rush. But in this rush that occurs your putting more products that are harmful into your body.

And especially for people who are not logical thinkers or do not think deeply. Especially airy signs, I've come to the conclusion that air head fits these people especially Libra. I'm aware Libra is considered one of the better or best side the non-animal sign but unfortunately my rapport with Libra especially as a deep thinker has been less than stellar if anything it's downright negative, he'll Virgo which pisses me off in one family member is better than interacting with this Libra person in some cases or certain properties.

I merely meant IF food is inserted into the body. To what degree is the food or substance trying to manipulate the person's decision?

In other words what is the baseline of Human/Humanity? If Humans are NOT and even many members of JoS are not at baseline. In fact many of the people who posted before are not at baseline or do not contemplate what a baseline is. Another possibility is even contemplating a baseline is foolish cause we have the Human baseline and the baseline being/beings of higher power laid out for us. For example I'm sure as hell Satan did not intend for 30-40-50% of the World's working force to be drinking 3-4 cups of coffee every day all day just to pass the day and be able to accomplish work. So then the question becomes what is the baseline of Humanity?

For example someone says I like sex act so and so. The question is do you truly like that or are you just saying that cause your in a chemical alteration of various sources impacting you into liking that.

For example many of you state degenerate this, degenerate that. Funny but talking about Neo-Babylon(Berlin) why did people in the pre-soon to be plastic revolution decide to be degenerates. In other words is degenerate another memetic name for a person who wishes to live their lives as simple as possible without thinking just living on base emotions. I'm horny let me dress up as a larping thing and go into the degenerate zones in Berlin and lets fuck around for a few hours like one of the beasts of the Earth do. Reminds me of seeing a duck fucking another duck the other ducks just hang around watching doing their own thing.

Basically what I and people are trying to state is at what point does the actions of sexuality affect the person because the person is said aspect. Ignoring external factors does the person truly want XYZ sexuality.

There's the scales extremes no one is talking about the middle ground. For example xtians hate gay people but that is because they are brainwashed i.e. extreme. The other extreme is also brainwashing cause accepting anything and everything is a violation of our discrimination organs and a violation of the individual. i.e. it's anti-Volkish.

So what is the Volksway of doing things. The middle ground, for example you have a tough ass mofo special forces guy. He is absolutely the queen of queers in his private life. He keeps his degeneracy to a minimum but is degenerate to a degree due to the times. But he defends the nations has killed people even blew up a few buildings and painted/laced a few targets with LGBU from a A-G aircraft dropping a few bombs.

Obviously this is the exception of the rule but everyone on this thread is talking about extremes. No one is paying attention to the middle ground. Not too gay your Neo-Babyloning(Berlining) it. But not too against your just being anti-Human and anti-Freedom.

There needs to be a balance. In all the years I've read JoS stuff and studied and whatnot from others. Every person eventually gets into the same discussion. The balance is the most important i.e. middle ground the true anti-semitic/anti-xtian property. And on top of that when if, how an entity advances to the higher levels if that is even possible. When the balance has been established and is eternal like the Gods state eternal making it eternal sure it has a beginning, middle, and end there is a scale of balance and it was created at some point within the eternal Universe. But once the balance surpasses the permanentalization phase it enters the eternal phase. Yes someone peering into your past will see it was never there eternally but rather you created it but the entire point is in the entire present and future which creates past. The eternal balance is there it's become eternalized.

THEN you can go extreme. For example balance having a Wife. Extremes either you go with same sex person or you have some women on the side.

For example not sure how real this is or how true but they state Satan has a favorite wife Lilith. But that implies he has other women as well. Well then that is an extreme One Man-One Woman but how can they have others?

In fact it's the polygamy debate. Oy vey fellow goys, Xtian larping as christarded. Have one wife only lulz. Why can't I have two or three or four I'm rich as fuck and want to have many children.

In other words it's the Himmler/SS conundrum since when is polygamy evil? I'm sure Himmler and a few other SS sorta like Mengele and his catholicity. In some cases after rational Human ground-level communication even people who may have been diehard xtians and are in the SS deprogramming. Would realize since when is polygamy evil? If the person in question can handle it then what is wrong.

I think the biggest problem with all of you is you failed to think of the balance in question the middle option. Simply think the middle way. We are not Gods, we don't have the Gods here, nor is Humanity going through any phase of Godly improvement. Simply we are creatures who are failable we are not infallible nor do we have beings of higher power peering eons into the future and being multi-dimensional and multi-faceted in seeing a path of improvement.

We are mortal, stuck on this planet, and simply Human for the sake of following the middle path. Balance. I'm not sure how the Egyptians studied the balance I'm not sure if the Sobekian trials are balanced heart/feather or if the feather is heavier it's superior or something. But ignoring my ignorance all I know is we certainly aren't following the path laid out by the Gods. We are still developing as a civilization IF anything we had to recreate everything. No wonder so many people have psycoholic madness. People are duped by the enemy into believing something, issues with food and water, resources, society, stupidity, retardation. And then the enemy comes in a saves them with fancy sexy sounding psychological properties and then they become Gods incarneth.

I'm sure if the enemy never did a thing when we back-engineer everything and the Gods are dumping massive databases on us. Oh the Weinstein psychological turmoil scale is called this, this, and that in the Greecian psychological properties and in the Indus valley section it's called this, this, and that. In essence both the Greeks and Indus valley area people engineered this Orion literary technology to define a mental illness turmoil scale of what happens when a civilization enters kosher supervision.

We are in enemies times. Some of the things you guys state make perfect sense from entities trying to disrupt the middle ground the balance and create extremes. Fuck xtians who say gays are the problems how can less than 8% of the population be a problem. Like feminist imaginary problems > real problems.

In essence the debate is imaginary problems > real problems. Look at HP.Cobra he replied the extreme sex of the old civilizations like Roma/Greek is imaginary concoctions as a smearing of civilization by the judeo-bolshevik communist species.

As Dr. Pierce said "The jews have been at war with the World for thousands of years".

If they are at War, we can't be at peace. If they are at war, we can't construct in peace. War them back.

The Gentiles have been at war with the jewish species for thousands of years".

Return the favor.

If your gonna debate sexuality might as well follow the Gentile approach the middle ground.
Well I don’t think food can influence sexuality, yes maybe estrogen can make you more feminine if you are male but being more feminine does not make you gay. What can influence your sexuality is brainwashing, sexual traumas and sexual repression.

Jack said:
You're right ,I apologize. I'm being dumb. It's becoming more and more cringe as I continue to get into pointless arguments with people who are clearly not worth my time and feel as if they're identity is being attacked when I say Totally False to a random comment. Not everything I say references you.
Says it's pointless to argue; continues to add irrelevances to reply in order to continue arguing.

FancyMancy said:

You use your grammer nazi personality to purposefully misrepresent and ignore what people's actual intended messages are by taking every single word so completely literally and refusing to accept that it is possible for anybody to make a small mistake with a word, and that their intended message does not fit the exact robotic literal meaning of that one single word. Which this is something everybody does sometimes, it's called a small misunderstanding. But even after they write again to clarify what their intended message is, you purposefully ignore this because addressing their actual idea or opinion does not allow you to continue being mad or arguing. Because their actual opinion is agreeing with your own, so you don't get to argue. So ignore all clarification, ignore all further information, and pretend that it never happened. And keep yelling about the original misunderstanding. This will accomplish nothing.

In Jack's first comment, he was not perfectly careful or clear in what he meant. And it was this carelessness that he said was laziness. And it created some basic small misunderstanding. But he did completely clarify this, remove the misunderstanding, and state what he actually meant. Which is completely agreeing with all of us, and even completely agreeing with you. So you really have nothing to be mad about and it's just a mistake.

Jack said:
I don't think anyone would contend the fact that no kind of Sexual Orientation is opposed in Satanism. That is just dumb and stupid.
Wrong X2.

Likewise, you have two sentences there (actually, more than two, obviously); also likewise, I didn't specify what I was replying to; I simply quoted it all because I'm lazy and then said it's wrong. Instead of shitting, people should use the forum features properly; there is also the option of deleting one's post, so that could have been done and any confusion, etc., avoided, but instead "I'm lazy (except for the fact that I type big replies)" so "OK, Jack. No problem. Everyone else is at fault; you're perfect."

I don't use "my gRaMmAr NaZi personality". The reason I started saying that about myself was because in another post someone said about there not being grammar nazis here; I was not mentioned (it was not said, "FancyMancy is the grammar nazi; that's who I am referring to") so it was implied by them and also left open to interpretation; therefore, I took it to mean that it was myself who was being called it. Why? Because for Sanskrit, we're all grammar nazis. When someone come and says "'Satan' means "evil" and He is the devil", users jump on our grammar nazi horses, swords first, to correct them. Deny that, if you want. I also don't know what people's actual intended messages are. There is ample opportunity to explain what is meant and intended. The forum has a Preview button deliberately, so as to... get this ...preview replies. Saying "Totally False" to a quote, means that which is quoted is false in totality. Replying and saying "Totally False x 2", after being corrected, as part of a full paragraph/reply, is showing immaturity and trolling behaviour - and I'm at fault here?

In Jack's first comment, he was not perfectly careful or clear in what he meant.
Maybe I am stupid, confused, robotic - you say you think (first bold above), then you say Jack does (second bold above), now you say he was not (here)...

If one can type long (not lazy) replies, then they can quote things properly and directly. I tend to stay out of drama these days, but I did see someone a little while ago saying that everyone hates Jack because reas0nz. Maybe Jack is the perfect example and not merely a wannabe (online) alpha male, so everyone else - including the Girls - are jealous and want to hassle him. "Jack's the Man all the Women want to be with; Jack's the Man all the Men want to be." Alternatively, maybe that's not the case. Lazy, typing long replies, incorrect quoting, immature and troll chan-like replies, being defended; others being blamed. Yep.

If Jack's reply was left as-is, then others coming here would see Jack saying that Satan accepting non-heterosexuals is "totally false". That was in the quote which was replied to. These people seeing that would love that intensely, and leave, and join (((LGBT))), instead, no? As I have done before - in other threads about things, since people tend to not check the entire forum for similar posts nor use the search function - I added a bit of a reply which had been mentioned numerous times before in other threads. In other words, repeating the same replies in multiple threads. Someone skimming the JoS666 area would see "What does Satan think of queer ppl?", open it, read it, and see Jack's reply to Satan Likes Gays as "Totally False" (yes, with capital initials in the immature, troll, chan 2nd reply). "So what - some Satanists say Satan is OK with gays, but others say Satan is not? I'd might as well go back to being a christian again". It was necessary to say that it is not totally false, but Jack Knows All, of course. Instead of clarifying originally, or deleting the post and posting it correctly, or posting it correcting originally, all what was replied was "Totally false" and "Totally False x 2". It was only after I pressed it that it was supposedly "clarified". I also asked about the immature and trolling "Totally False x 2" in a previous reply, but of course that was ignored because loving Jack so much and defend him so vehemently is more important.

Apparently, he clarified what he meant by simply replying "Totally False x 2"... until I replied again, then he "clarified" it after. Repeating that behaviour of nonsense and unhelpful replies about a serious and important topic, like an immature troll, is not clarifying, nor should it be defended. Maybe a demonstration should be in order. If everyone seems to have a problem with Jack, and Jack is in the middle of it many times (and by his own admittance, however sarcastically), and also Jack is defended so vehemently despite this, then maybe Jack loves it; he gets off on the attention, he thrives on it, he has agents, cronies. Jack right, Jack defended; therefore, everyone else wrong.

Jack said:
Bunny said:

Totally false
Everything which was quoted is, according to Jack, "totally false".

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Totally False x 2

Everything which was quoted is, according to Jack, "totally false" doubly so. No clarity, no lucidity, no help, no imparting personal opinion... just immature, troll, chan-board behaviour - again. How can this immaturity and troll behaviour be defended - and especially so on such a serious and important topic as this?

WiseDragon said:
FancyMancy said:
You use your grammer nazi personality to purposefully misrepresent and ignore what people's actual intended messages are by taking every single word so completely literally and refusing to accept that it is possible for anybody to make a small mistake with a word, and that their intended message does not fit the exact robotic literal meaning of that one single word...
He's just a guy that tries really hard to look smart.
Yeah, I call myself "Wise" in my username. I'm such a majestic mage. What, exactly, have I said to try really hard to look anything? Jack said "Totally false" to an entire quote, I countered what he said and he replied "Totally False x 2" so immaturely and troll-like as if he's on a shit-posting, piss-about forum - and I'm "trying really hard" when I am saying it's not false that non-heterosexuality is OK? Yeah, alright, then.

Bunny said being gay is OK. Jack said, quoting all of what Bunny said, that it's totally false; totally meaning all; all of what Bunny said, Jack said is false. I said it's not totally false in reply to Jack. Jack replied back to me, saying it's totally false x 2. Then Jack "clarified" that after I replied again, and he was defended by another member... despite having had many problems with many members here... many times (and by his own admittance, however sarcastically (and remember - a JoS Guardian also said recently that people don't know if Jack is being serious or not))... Oh, but yeah, it is me who is trying really hard.

I don't try really hard, nor hard at all, to look anything. Re-read this thread. Also again I will say -

FancyMancy said:
Check all of my posts on this forum, and check all of my tweets, and see the very low percentage of likes and re-tweets/praise/support/encouragement that I receive.
I don't expect to receive praise/support/encouragement for what I do online. In fact, I expect the opposite; I expect to not be praised/supported/encouraged; rather, that I'll be ignored; I have learnt that this is how it is. Very rarely do I get good feedback for my posts (e.g. - the post above; I link to this one because the entire, long OP was quoted; the only other one which comes to mind immediately is this one) and I am not used to it - but Jack is permitted to be an immature, chan-board troll and he and his replies are defended so passionately... and I am blamed for correcting him and pressing it so that he would... attempt to... reply properly.

-Gay OK
-Totally false
-Not false
-Totally false x 2
-You're such a troll and shit-poster
-He is good; he is fine; you're the troll.
-I clarify what I meant

Instead of clarifying, after being immature and trolling and shitting; saying it's all false; pretending to be lazy while making long replies... try harder to avoid drama instead of getting in the middle of drama all of the time. Please share where I have been trying really hard. Thanks.

Why is immature, troll, chan-board Jack being defended so much? It is not false that being non-straight is OK, no matter how much saying that it is false is defended and no matter how much the user typing such is defended. It still is not false that being non-straight is OK.

Notice how these things always resort to personal attacks. I am awaiting replies, e.g. "FancyMancy, this is not all about you, so stop making it be all about you". I am not. I merely replied saying it's not false, then an immature, troll, chan-board reply was replied back to me; which, both the reply and replier, were defended; then someone else said I try really hard. I did not make this about me; I said being-non-straight-is-OK is not false, to which "Totally False x 2" was the reply; the most mature, humane, reputable, respectable and diligent, knowledge-imparting, wisdom-injecting reply I have both ever seen and ever received. Yeah, I can be sarcastic.

This is going to keep on going round and round in circles forever, or until something else happens. So meh. Laters.

FancyMancy said:

Jack said:

Can you please tell me why you continue ignoring this message from Jack, and you keep pretending like he never said this. This is about as clear as it gets. This is Jack's message, which he clarified by directly writing this. I want you to please read this statement from Jack, think about if you agree with it. And if you want to address anything that Jack has said, address this one statement. Which is his statement of clarifying his opinion to remove past misunderstanding.

Mancy, I have always liked you. I think you're a good guy. But you are seriously looking insane in some of your comments just ranting forever. Just look at your comments again and see what it looks like. I think you must have some influence in your life right now that is making you react like this because you usually are acting completely different. You usually are much nicer and more patient.Maybe some astrological influence. I am trying to help you by showing you that this was just a misunderstanding and you have nothing to fight about. I am quoting Jack's message here so you can see what he is saying, and you just absolutely refuse to see it and continue yelling about the past misunderstanding as if it was truth.

And don't start whining about people taking Jack's side because it isn't even about Jack. None of this is personal. And if you do want to complain vaguely about "people defending Jack" you should be honest enough to confront me directly and ask me why it looks like I'm on his side, since I am the person who is doing it.

My answer is that when I see a clear misunderstanding, I usually try to correct it and restore order, regardless of who is involved. Most people know that Stormblood and I did not used to get along well, and did not like each other very much, but about a week ago I was "defending" Stormblood from Jrvan by trying to fix a misunderstanding between them. Even all the arguments and dislike between me and Stormblood were based on these exact same kind of stupid misunderstandings. All I am trying to do is remove and prevent worthless arguments by showing when it was just a misunderstanding and was really based on nothing.

FancyMancy said:
I don't expect to receive praise/support/encouragement for what I do online. In fact, I expect the opposite; I expect to not be praised/supported/encouraged; rather, that I'll be ignored; I have learnt that this is how it is. Very rarely do I get good feedback for my posts (e.g. - the post above; I link to this one because the entire, long OP was quoted; the only other one which comes to mind immediately is this one) and I am not used to it - but Jack is permitted to be an immature, chan-board troll and he and his replies are defended so passionately... and I am blamed for correcting him and pressing it so that he would... attempt to... reply properly.

The thing is that when you make one single comment that is like 10 pages long, where you individually quote and respond to many different people all within the same comment, it makes it nearly impossible to respond to you even when people want to respond. It also makes it very difficult for many people to read. In some of these, it looks like you have a hundred different individual quotes and responses to different people. By clicking the quote button to respond to you, it takes the quote of the entire thing, and the person has to try to look through the entire thing to find the one little segment that was actually addressed to them. All through the little text entry box that only shows a few lines at a time. It is so difficult that people think it is just not worth the effort and don't respond.

If you would write a comment response to somebody as an individual response to that one person, like everybody else does here, it becomes extremely easy to respond to because they can click the quote button and it gives them a direct continuation of your direct conversation with that one person. I write a paragraph, you quote it and write your own paragraph under it, then I quote it again and write my response under you. This is the efficient way of doing it.

And even when you are responding to just one person, you cut apart their entire message and put every single phrase and sentence in it's own quote box with your message mixed in between. This creates the same problem I talked about above and just makes everything very messy and difficult. And there is no need to do this when you are responding to a comment that is only like 1-4 paragraphs anyway. I promise you every one of us has the comprehension to be able to follow a conversation one response at a time instead of one phrase at a time. And if there is any question, the person's comment would be quoted in the top of your comment so we can just scroll up a little bit and see what it was.

Baroness Blossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bunny said:

Hello HP ^^

Because of Jack, won't there be a priest or something to represent gays in the future? it's sad, so it's not like lgbt which is Jewish corruption, but won't it be someone who will represent gays in a more satanic way ?

so I came up with such an idea. I thought that there might be someone in the future who can represent it better than jack and please don't be misunderstood I'm just asking my purpose is not to make lgbt propaganda or anything and I'm sorry if I caused it to be understood like that

(I apologize if there are any mistakes in translation and spelling.)

Have a nice evening ^^
There is absolutely no need for a gay rapresentative, and the reason for that is that a gay is no more important than a heterosexual, it's literally just a sexuality, and it doesn't make you any special.

FancyMancy said:

Jack said:

Can you please tell me why you continue ignoring this message from Jack, and you keep pretending like he never said this. This is about as clear as it gets. This is Jack's message, which he clarified by directly writing this. I want you to please read this statement from Jack, think about if you agree with it. And if you want to address anything that Jack has said, address this one statement. Which is his statement of clarifying his opinion to remove past misunderstanding.

Mancy, I have always liked you. I think you're a good guy. But you are seriously looking insane in some of your comments just ranting forever. Just look at your comments again and see what it looks like. I think you must have some influence in your life right now that is making you react like this because you usually are acting completely different. You usually are much nicer and more patient.Maybe some astrological influence. I am trying to help you by showing you that this was just a misunderstanding and you have nothing to fight about. I am quoting Jack's message here so you can see what he is saying, and you just absolutely refuse to see it and continue yelling about the past misunderstanding as if it was truth.

And don't start whining about people taking Jack's side because it isn't even about Jack. None of this is personal. And if you do want to complain vaguely about "people defending Jack" you should be honest enough to confront me directly and ask me why it looks like I'm on his side, since I am the person who is doing it.

My answer is that when I see a clear misunderstanding, I usually try to correct it and restore order, regardless of who is involved. Most people know that Stormblood and I did not used to get along well, and did not like each other very much, but about a week ago I was "defending" Stormblood from Jrvan by trying to fix a misunderstanding between them. Even all the arguments and dislike between me and Stormblood were based on these exact same kind of stupid misunderstandings. All I am trying to do is remove and prevent worthless arguments by showing when it was just a misunderstanding and was really based on nothing.
I have 2 replies. I can't decide which to post, so I'll post both.

1) I am not ignoring that. I said that... again... that "Totally wrong" is not exactly clear and explanatory, and Jack's fans are cool with that. Also that "Totally Wrong x 2" is a shit-posting, piss-taking, troll reply to fuck around on here, and the fans threw their knickers at him on stage. After I pressed it, Jack only then made a fuller reply, and supposedly "clarified" it - in what you are emphasising here. He could have made full sense, maturely and respectfully straight away; instead, he replied stupidly and you (I didn't want to point fingers) keep/kept defending him.

2) I am not ignoring that. We'll all just ignore the stupid posts, which were unhelpful and just troll shit-posts - or more so, the second one in reply to me, that Jack posted initially, then...

Something has been happening... I don't quite know what. It seemed to come on subtly, hardly able to detect it. I lost my cool with others who I interact quite amicably, even 'sillily', silly-ly, with frequently. Separately from that I was out shopping minding my own business and someone, a complete stranger, decided to be a big and hard dickhead to me for no reason; I hadn't said or done anything to them or regarding them whatsoever. Usually I do not go to that shop and I was looking to buy something which I wouldn't buy usually. I actually went away from that shop and then want back to it, which is also highly unusual for me; if I decided to not try to buy that item (which I couldn't find anyway), or just not go to that shop at all, or if I went there earlier or later... this wouldn't have happened. So cOiNcIdEnCe or whatever, it just happened to happen... Another thing is that I have to go through something slowly, this is related to another bunch of stuff... but for a part of it it is regarding someone else's choices and well-being, etc., and I have to wait. I have been impatient while trying to be encouraging and supportive (not very successfully, unfortunately) and it's fucking frustrating... (a positive, though, is that regarding this person's choices and understandings, they seem to be coming on-board with SS; they are into Paganism already and know jew shit is shit, and seem to agree with NS; they've tried meditating a bit, as well, so that's all cool; I can't push any or all of these things, and this is part of the frustration (but not the only thing))... but losing my cool with those others, and the shop incident, and this thing are all in the Physical World.

As for online... I don't know. Maybe I needed to vent... along with what I meant, which is as noticeable as can be seen in forum posts, a particular member seems to hate non-heterosexuality (and also adding in other examples I added) that it seemed, along with the retarded shit posts, trolling and immaturity, as if he was taking the piss in the hopes a new user would accept the non-heterosexuality hatred. Maybe I let my guard down and I got stuck in a web of tangled drama... which usually I avoid. Regardless of my personal thoughts, feelings, opinions, understandings and misunderstandings, etc., sorry to Jack, to Oly, HPS Maxine, HPHC, others reading/visiting, Satan. I suppose, perhaps, most-importantly, I should apologise to myself for not seeing the banana peel on the floor... Some who are sceptical or cynical might think, "Fancy's apologising in the hopes that he'll be selected as a JoS Guardian soon!". I say this because (it might be an illusion on my part, but...) I seem to have noticed that some members changed their behaviour after the first Guardians were announced. (Sorry for my own cynicism). As for me "maybe being a Guardian" - no. Far from it. I think I mentioned before, or if I didn't then I mean to, that I wouldn't mind being a non-HP mod, since I have experience with that from elsewhere, but I'm not holding my breath. If this forum and these sites were not as serious and important as they are, I might be much more interested in being a... whatever role member/staff, but I can't allow myself to be so on such a serious and important movement as this; I (don't mind saying that... usually, I) am more silly and playful about things, rather than being good for higher role or higher tier things, or at least I consider myself to be like that. Other things, in a more calmer way, should be fine, though. I like to try and be silly (not all appreciate my humour, unfortunately!) and hopefully I make people smile if not laugh. I am not all-silly, though. The things I share, such as j/news, my long pic/vid thread, other long pic threads, my collection of same-topic things threads... I take very seriously (the pic/vid thread includes some jibing against christianity, etc., of course!) I'm not apologising for lip-service or empty words/text, iN tHe HoPeS of being selected. Some might still doubt my words, that I am apologising solely for that reason. That's understandable; I'd do the same. I think I might have let too much cynicism grab ahold of me and it came out on here, based on (admittedly only bits of) information/posts I have seen and can remember, and I pieced them together in whatever ways.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

Jack said:

I have 2 replies. I can't decide which to post, so I'll post both.

1) I am not ignoring that. I said that... again... that "Totally wrong" is not exactly clear and explanatory, and Jack's fans are cool with that. Also that "Totally Wrong x 2" is a shit-posting, piss-taking, troll reply to fuck around on here, and the fans threw their knickers at him on stage. After I pressed it, Jack only then made a fuller reply, and supposedly "clarified" it - in what you are emphasising here. He could have made full sense, maturely and respectfully straight away; instead, he replied stupidly and you (I didn't want to point fingers) keep/kept defending him.

2) I am not ignoring that. We'll all just ignore the stupid posts, which were unhelpful and just troll shit-posts - or more so, the second one in reply to me, that Jack posted initially, then...

Something has been happening... I don't quite know what. It seemed to come on subtly, hardly able to detect it. I lost my cool with others who I interact quite amicably, even 'sillily', silly-ly, with frequently. Separately from that I was out shopping minding my own business and someone, a complete stranger, decided to be a big and hard dickhead to me for no reason; I hadn't said or done anything to them or regarding them whatsoever. Usually I do not go to that shop and I was looking to buy something which I wouldn't buy usually. I actually went away from that shop and then want back to it, which is also highly unusual for me; if I decided to not try to buy that item (which I couldn't find anyway), or just not go to that shop at all, or if I went there earlier or later... this wouldn't have happened. So cOiNcIdEnCe or whatever, it just happened to happen... Another thing is that I have to go through something slowly, this is related to another bunch of stuff... but for a part of it it is regarding someone else's choices and well-being, etc., and I have to wait. I have been impatient while trying to be encouraging and supportive (not very successfully, unfortunately) and it's fucking frustrating... (a positive, though, is that regarding this person's choices and understandings, they seem to be coming on-board with SS; they are into Paganism already and know jew shit is shit, and seem to agree with NS; they've tried meditating a bit, as well, so that's all cool; I can't push any or all of these things, and this is part of the frustration (but not the only thing))... but losing my cool with those others, and the shop incident, and this thing are all in the Physical World.

As for online... I don't know. Maybe I needed to vent... along with what I meant, which is as noticeable as can be seen in forum posts, a particular member seems to hate non-heterosexuality (and also adding in other examples I added) that it seemed, along with the retarded shit posts, trolling and immaturity, as if he was taking the piss in the hopes a new user would accept the non-heterosexuality hatred. Maybe I let my guard down and I got stuck in a web of tangled drama... which usually I avoid. Regardless of my personal thoughts, feelings, opinions, understandings and misunderstandings, etc., sorry to Jack, to Oly, HPS Maxine, HPHC, others reading/visiting, Satan. I suppose, perhaps, most-importantly, I should apologise to myself for not seeing the banana peel on the floor... Some who are sceptical or cynical might think, "Fancy's apologising in the hopes that he'll be selected as a JoS Guardian soon!". I say this because (it might be an illusion on my part, but...) I seem to have noticed that some members changed their behaviour after the first Guardians were announced. (Sorry for my own cynicism). As for me "maybe being a Guardian" - no. Far from it. I think I mentioned before, or if I didn't then I mean to, that I wouldn't mind being a non-HP mod, since I have experience with that from elsewhere, but I'm not holding my breath. If this forum and these sites were not as serious and important as they are, I might be much more interested in being a... whatever role member/staff, but I can't allow myself to be so on such a serious and important movement as this; I (don't mind saying that... usually, I) am more silly and playful about things, rather than being good for higher role or higher tier things, or at least I consider myself to be like that. Other things, in a more calmer way, should be fine, though. I like to try and be silly (not all appreciate my humour, unfortunately!) and hopefully I make people smile if not laugh. I am not all-silly, though. The things I share, such as j/news, my long pic/vid thread, other long pic threads, my collection of same-topic things threads... I take very seriously (the pic/vid thread includes some jibing against christianity, etc., of course!) I'm not apologising for lip-service or empty words/text, iN tHe HoPeS of being selected. Some might still doubt my words, that I am apologising solely for that reason. That's understandable; I'd do the same. I think I might have let too much cynicism grab ahold of me and it came out on here, based on (admittedly only bits of) information/posts I have seen and can remember, and I pieced them together in whatever ways.

To doubt yourself is to yield. Everyone you were defending are the ones who will be let down. Even if others shame you for engaging in drama, it was important to you, right? If it's important to you then you aren't mistaken for your course of action.

If you want to stand tall for others then the cruelest thing you can do to them is to doubt yourself and give in to others. They will fall off your back.

There's nothing wrong with calling out assholes and holding them accountable for what they say, especially when it's something that matters to a lot of people. For all you know there could be a lot of people in the background who were glad you spoke up.

If you can look back and see that something changed as a result of the drama, or something positive came from it like people gaining better understanding - then it was worth it. Not all drama is pointless drama, and sometimes even if drama seems pointless we just can't see the point of it yet. A big picture perspective reveals a lot.

Jack has proven that he doesn't give a shit about any of us, and he doesn't think of us as family. He said that one should be sensitive with their family but not others, and he mocks people here for being sensitive. That means we're not considered family by him. He's just here to troll and get a rise out of people for his own amusement like you said. That's his great purpose on Father's forums... trolling. What a legend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back