Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary squares karma

Cynthia

Long story short, I feel like every time I do a planetary square crap hits the fan for a while before things get much better. Is this normal? Do I need to clean my aura better? Anyone else have similar experiences?
Thanks for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Clean your chakras more, look into HP Cobra's Witches Sabbat purification. Cleaning your chakras cannot be emphasized enough, Surya is great for cleaning them.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=323585 time=1644493150 user_id=57]
Clean your chakras more, look into HP Cobra's Witches Sabbat purification. Cleaning your chakras cannot be emphasized enough, Surya is great for cleaning them.

hello sister lydia

I have a question about witches sabbat Is there anything else we can do besides clear the witches' sabbat? E.g. destroying a thought form or protection spells ?

Have a nice day ^^

Baroness Blossom said:
hello sister lydia

I have a question about witches sabbat Is there anything else we can do besides clear the witches' sabbat? E.g. destroying a thought form or protection spells ?

Have a nice day ^^

Hello :)

Banishing and destroying thoughtforms yes, but protection would be best started on suitable days. Like day of Sun, Moon, Venus, Jupiter.

Cynthia said:
Long story short, I feel like every time I do a planetary square crap hits the fan for a while before things get much better. Is this normal? Do I need to clean my aura better? Anyone else have similar experiences?
Thanks for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Its like puss being drawn from an infection, yes. As Lydia mentioned better cleaning can help with this, which is also why it is advised to sufficiently clean properly also before starting any empowerment to minimize the worst manifestations of any dross. Cleaning as we go is thus also a must.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=323585 time=1644493150 user_id=57]

Thank you! I appreciate your advice. I need to be better about cleaning my aura and chakras then.

Shadowcat said:
Cynthia said:
Thanks for your time
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Its like puss being drawn from an infection, yes. As Lydia mentioned better cleaning can help with this, which is also why it is advised to sufficiently clean properly also before starting any empowerment to minimize the worst manifestations of any dross. Cleaning as we go is thus also a must.

I like your analogy. I want to try dedicating more time to cleaning my aura. It is good to know all this is probably for a reason. Its been a rough couple of weeks (mom still in hospital after seizures and medically induced coma, sudden negative feedback at work after previously mostly positive feedback, issues with my bank, boyfriend having to work 15 HR days to finish a project, wrong oil filter for car, etc) and Im feeling pretty overwhelmed. Anyway, thanks for your help

Thersthara said:
Does making 2-3 or even 4 separate planetary squares at the same time (with time between them of course) make the work ineffective as they say?

I think that you can do two planet squares at one time if it is for two different planets. With some time waited in between them. But if you start doing more like 3 or 4, I think your energies are going to be scattered and depleted. I do not think it will work well, and will not be anywhere near as strong as doing just one or maybe two. The focus you can achieve by doing one working can end up being a stronger force than trying to do multiple things at once.

And I think also it is very rare for 3 or 4 planets to all be in their own very good sign at the same time. So it will be unlikely to have the right oportunity to do squares for 3 or 4 planets anyway.

Cynthia said:
Thank you! I appreciate your advice. I need to be better about cleaning my aura and chakras then.

In my opinion, you should do the Visuddhi cleaning that Lydia posted. You don't need to spend as much time visualizing afterward; even doing a simple version with a few minutes after will work very well. It may feel like a bunch of shit is dumping out of your soul.

I try to do it daily due to how good cleaning is for your advancement. You will definitely feel a surge in power afterward, so it is definitely empowering as well.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=323634 time=1644508299 user_id=57]
Baroness Blossom said:
hello sister lydia

Have a nice day ^^

Banishing and destroying thoughtforms yes, but protection would be best started on suitable days. Like day of Sun, Moon, Venus, Jupiter.

Hello Sister Lydia ^^

I got it, thank you for your help sister lydia. seriously, talking to you and answering my questions makes me feel relieved. ^^
I'll ask something, I've put a little weight on yoga for the last 2 days because I wanted to be hunched over and I thought hatha yoga might prevent it , but now sometimes sometimes I have pain in my back, but when I do yoga, it goes away but I'm worried if it might increase, do you think I should quit?

Have a nice day ^^

Thersthara said:
Hi Lydia!

Does making 2-3 or even 4 separate planetary squares at the same time (with time between them of course) make the work ineffective as they say?

I've overlapped 3 squares before no problems at all. Another SS wound up overlapping all 7 squares, this was years ago and I don't remember if they were for similar purposes (like chakra empowerment) or varying purposes. It can be hard with time management though, which is why I try to avoid it, but if necessary, then go for it.

Baroness Blossom said:
Hello Sister Lydia ^^

I got it, thank you for your help sister lydia. seriously, talking to you and answering my questions makes me feel relieved. ^^
I'll ask something, I've put a little weight on yoga for the last 2 days because I wanted to be hunched over and I thought hatha yoga might prevent it , but now sometimes sometimes I have pain in my back, but when I do yoga, it goes away but I'm worried if it might increase, do you think I should quit?

Have a nice day ^^

Do you mean that you used something to add weight to yoga postures? That can cause pain. It's best to ease into yoga postures and not force them.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=324186 time=1644680556 user_id=57]
Baroness Blossom said:
Hello Sister Lydia ^^

Have a nice day ^^

Do you mean that you used something to add weight to yoga postures? That can cause pain. It's best to ease into yoga postures and not force them.

I didn't use anything and I didn't force myself but I still have pain sister lydia and what I meant by weight loss was to concentrate a bit more.

I'm sorry, I don't know much English, so I use goggle unfortunately. so that's why it might be translating it wrong if Sorry if you misunderstand what I wrote. ☹😔🥺

Have a nice evening ^^

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323849 time=1644578745 user_id=21286]
Cynthia said:

In my opinion, you should do the Visuddhi cleaning that Lydia posted. You don't need to spend as much time visualizing afterward; even doing a simple version with a few minutes after will work very well. It may feel like a bunch of shit is dumping out of your soul.

I try to do it daily due to how good cleaning is for your advancement. You will definitely feel a surge in power afterward, so it is definitely empowering as well.

Thank you! I remember there was a post on that at one point. I will try it. Ive been trying to clean my aura more times throughout the day when I get the chance.

Baroness Blossom said:
I didn't use anything and I didn't force myself but I still have pain sister lydia and what I meant by weight loss was to concentrate a bit more.

I'm sorry, I don't know much English, so I use goggle unfortunately. so that's why it might be translating it wrong if Sorry if you misunderstand what I wrote. ☹😔🥺

Have a nice evening ^^

Ok I understand now. Don't stretch too much, just easily. It takes years to build up flexibility, be kind to your body.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=324760 time=1644838808 user_id=57]
Baroness Blossom said:

Have a nice evening ^^

Ok I understand now. Don't stretch too much, just easily. It takes years to build up flexibility, be kind to your body.

Okey Sister Lydia , Thanks for the help. ^^

Cynthia said:
Thank you! I remember there was a post on that at one point. I will try it. Ive been trying to clean my aura more times throughout the day when I get the chance.

Cleaning your aura is different from cleaning your chakras, and all of that is still different from cleaning the entirety of your soul, as you would during a deep cleaning session. While parts of the aura and certain chakras may be related to certain planetary energies, they do not represent the whole of that planetary energy within your soul.

In other words, there may still be dirt on you that comes out when you go to do a Sun square, for example. Don't think that aura and chakra cleaning doesn't help, because it does. However, if you are getting negative events, then you should clean even deeper.

For example, you could even focus the energy of a deep cleaning towards cleaning your entire Sun energy within you. If you look at the planetary page for the Sun or another planet, this can help you get a better idea of where the energy is to be focused.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336790 time=1647937413 user_id=21286]
Cynthia said:

Cleaning your aura is different from cleaning your chakras, and all of that is still different from cleaning the entirety of your soul, as you would during a deep cleaning session. While parts of the aura and certain chakras may be related to certain planetary energies, they do not represent the whole of that planetary energy within your soul.

In other words, there may still be dirt on you that comes out when you go to do a Sun square, for example. Don't think that aura and chakra cleaning doesn't help, because it does. However, if you are getting negative events, then you should clean even deeper.

For example, you could even focus the energy of a deep cleaning towards cleaning your entire Sun energy within you. If you look at the planetary page for the Sun or another planet, this can help you get a better idea of where the energy is to be focused.

Thank you again for your advice. This made me think about it differently. I have been doing the 108 aura cleaning (vibrating vissudhi) each night and have seen an improvement for the most part but I feel like something is still there. I still have days where I feel really depressed or feel like something terrible is about to happen. I try not to let myself focus too much on this and make it worse. Maybe I have been cleaning too generally and I really need to focus and deep clean where the issues actually are. I did the opening chakras meditations a long time ago but really havent put much time into them individually since (aside from when cleaning aura, chakra spin). Thank you for the link. Ive been frustrated by my stagnation. Ive been meditating for about 2 hours a day and although it helps I feel overwhelmed by negativity at times. A new way of cleaning is helpful.
Thank you again!
Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336790 time=1647937413 user_id=21286]
Cynthia said:

The solar plexus chakra does align with my low blood pressure and fatigue. And Ive had really low self confidence. This may be a good place to start

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=337189 time=1648022541 user_id=21286]
Cynthia said:
The solar plexus chakra does align with my low blood pressure and fatigue. And Ive had really low self confidence. This may be a good place to start

Yes, in addition to Sun and Mars Squares, Saulo, etc.

Last night I focused on healing my solar plexus chakra and felt a high I havent felt in a long time. I truly felt happier. Thank you again! This is the change I needed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back