Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 22 January 2022]

I am starting to put together as much money as I can, this year is going to be financial economic chaos, everyone better get ready, the good thing is that we are very close to entering the age of aquarius.

Speaking of the crypto crash... yeah, it even caught me by surprise how low some coins (layer 2 and sidechains included) have DRAMATICALLY dropped in their market cap. I'd like to say "buy the dip" but it may actually dip even further :lol:

I guess with the fed planning on raising interests rates a few times throughout the year, the crash might go on a bit longer.

Invictus said:

I guess with the fed planning on raising interests rates a few times throughout the year, the crash might go on a bit longer.

They don't have a choice. The inflation is out of control, and the Co-Vid printing fiscal situation is where the US would be at wartime under other circumstances, minus the stock market which has most of the printed money sitting in it currently.

Raising rates will most likely happen as it's the only way they can respond to this situation. It's not guaranteed this will work either. When Biden understands how this will reflect on him, he might force this, despite of what this might cause to the economy.

Instead of cryptocurrencies, how about paper and metal money with chips inside that contain cryptocurrencies that match in the banks' databases?

Even with this you can avoid and solve inflation but there is a disadvantage. When you send money abroad, the money also has to travel physically.

I've been thinking about this for a while and this is what came to mind. Money files don't convince me and I don't like them very much. What do you think of my idea?

Master said:
Instead of cryptocurrencies, how about paper and metal money with chips inside that contain cryptocurrencies that match in the banks' databases?

Crypto is the place where people can lose their fortunes or if they know what they are doing, make one. Currently this space is undergoing a change that many don't want to accept as they have memories from previous years where it was different.

Oftentimes people have no clue whatsoever what they are doing, they just buy something and hope it goes to 1 trillion or something. These people become cannon fodder for those who know.

Most Crypto people are only kids who got money once in their life and think they know everything now. They are gullible and experienced market people can manipulate them to no end.

Generally, most people lose there. The safest method in this is to buy, keep buying, and not selling, over extended periods of time and on trusted projects. Think longterm.

It's not something people will sit into if elongated periods of chaos break in. If seriously negative unforeseen events happen, people will evacuate these places, as nobody really relies on these.

It's good to have a little of one's net worth there, or allocate as one can handle risk and what one can afford to see vanishing. Gold, Silver, etc, people will sit into even in crisis.

About more serious investments, metals are good, necessary minerals [best to buy before crisis does arise], buying into "Essential" companies that would even survive a crash but go upwards and so on. Not investment advice, do your research.

It is almost certain that the FED will raise rates within the year 2022. If no measures are taken at all, it might be due to Biden wanting to ruin the economy only to try to get a better term, handing it broken to the next successor, hoping it will be someone else.

If Biden's election is certain, they will try to repair it within reasonable limits with raising and lower rates through the next year or so. That will be good for the longterm and necessary to balance the economy after the Co-Vid bullshit fake money printing.

This will have an effect of the economy and potentially drive certain stocks down. Cash or ready for deployment money, is also relatively safe despite of what billionaires say, without liquid assets and liquidity, you will be a wanker. You cannot eat stocks or crypto.

Not financial advice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:

Crypto is the place where people can lose their fortunes or if they know what they are doing, make one. Currently this space is undergoing a change that many don't want to accept as they have memories from previous years where it was different.

Oftentimes people have no clue whatsoever what they are doing, they just buy something and hope it goes to 1 trillion or something. These people become cannon fodder for those who know.

Most Crypto people are only kids who got money once in their life and think they know everything now. They are gullible and experienced market people can manipulate them to no end.

Generally, most people lose there. The safest method in this is to buy, keep buying, and not selling, over extended periods of time and on trusted projects. Think longterm.

It's not something people will sit into if elongated periods of chaos break in. If seriously negative unforeseen events happen, people will evacuate these places, as nobody really relies on these.

It's good to have a little of one's net worth there, or allocate as one can handle risk and what one can afford to see vanishing. Gold, Silver, etc, people will sit into even in crisis.

About more serious investments, metals are good, necessary minerals [best to buy before crisis does arise], buying into "Essential" companies that would even survive a crash but go upwards and so on. Not investment advice, do your research.

It is almost certain that the FED will raise rates within the year 2022. If no measures are taken at all, it might be due to Biden wanting to ruin the economy only to try to get a better term, handing it broken to the next successor, hoping it will be someone else.

If Biden's election is certain, they will try to repair it within reasonable limits with raising and lower rates through the next year or so. That will be good for the longterm and necessary to balance the economy after the Co-Vid bullshit fake money printing.

This will have an effect of the economy and potentially drive certain stocks down. Cash or ready for deployment money, is also relatively safe despite of what billionaires say, without liquid assets and liquidity, you will be a wanker. You cannot eat stocks or crypto.

Not financial advice.

Thinking further about this, I have come to the conclusion that digital money is a more advanced means of exchanging value, not inferior and less secure than material money, because in addition to being more advantageous, it also involves matter and not just energy.

Now I realise that the idea I have told you is superior to material-only money but inferior to digital-only cryptocurrency money because it involves major disadvantages and limitations.

The only problem with digital cryptocurrency money is more secure and stable storage, which will obviously be achieved with more sophistication. This is possible. I would like to share with you something very interesting about neurons. The axons of neurons have a special electrical insulation that in addition to other functions, no matter how long the electrical impulse passes from one neuron to another, it is not at all dispersed and corrupted but is transmitted intact as it was at the beginning.

Thank you for your advice Commander.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is inflation a necessary concept in your opinion? Can't we just get rid of it in the future, as it's helping no one, only destroying people's wealth by undermining its value? It seems to me like it's jewish concept that doesn't fit a SS society or a normal human society anyway. It doesn't fit any concept of advancement and growth, only gradual weakening and destruction.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is inflation a necessary concept in your opinion? Can't we just get rid of it in the future, as it's helping no one, only destroying people's wealth by undermining its value? It seems to me like it's jewish concept that doesn't fit a SS society or a normal human society anyway. It doesn't fit any concept of advancement and growth, only gradual weakening and destruction.

Yes, it can be necessary alongside forms of scarcity to maintain and keep existence going financially. It is however, like induced scarcity, extremely dangerous, and either of these growing rampant, can create ruin or negatively affecting situations in a civilization.

The idea of inflating any currency is not to be used as a weapon to, for example, fortify the select few. Because this shrinks the powers of the many to buy.

On the other hand, if there is enforced scarcity, you also create the same inequality path through not inflation but deflation [which empowers those who hold the bigger number of the ever-deflating currency or store of value]. Both can be used in their own respective ways to cause negative outcomes of a society.

Between the two, deflationary finances seem very good, but the actualization through the method is not here yet. The idea of Bitcoin was the start of this from a financial perspective, but we need more than this to go into a "Growth based" model.

I believe eventually it will be as clear as day that we need this. Still, inflation in some way or an expansion of the pool of currency, will be necessary, but not at this crazy extent it's done now. Even if this extent is also crazy, it's even worse when this infinitely inflated supply is given to only a very few.

Inflation is deadly because it reduces value through increasing the number of something. This reduces scarcity. Yet, the ever increase of scarcity creates also a damning situation where most people after a point cannot even partake in a system and where people who have much of the "scarcity" aspects have too much for any participation of the latter to even matter.

Perpetual deflation creates a situation that is equal to inflation, through the inverse of holding an ever-decreasing amount of appreciating things, causing the same outcome as perpetual inflation in lowering the ability of most people to operate in a balanced way in the financial system.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, it can be necessary alongside forms of scarcity to maintain and keep existence going financially. It is however, like induced scarcity, extremely dangerous, and either of these growing rampant, can create ruin or negatively affecting situations in a civilization.

The idea of inflating any currency is not to be used as a weapon to, for example, fortify the select few. Because this shrinks the powers of the many to buy.

On the other hand, if there is enforced scarcity, you also create the same inequality path through not inflation but deflation [which empowers those who hold the bigger number of the ever-deflating currency or store of value]. Both can be used in their own respective ways to cause negative outcomes of a society.

Between the two, deflationary finances seem very good, but the actualization through the method is not here yet. The idea of Bitcoin was the start of this from a financial perspective, but we need more than this to go into a "Growth based" model.

I believe eventually it will be as clear as day that we need this. Still, inflation in some way or an expansion of the pool of currency, will be necessary, but not at this crazy extent it's done now. Even if this extent is also crazy, it's even worse when this infinitely inflated supply is given to only a very few.

Inflation is deadly because it reduces value through increasing the number of something. This reduces scarcity. Yet, the ever increase of scarcity creates also a damning situation where most people after a point cannot even partake in a system and where people who have much of the "scarcity" aspects have too much for any participation of the latter to even matter.

Perpetual deflation creates a situation that is equal to inflation, through the inverse of holding an ever-decreasing amount of appreciating things, causing the same outcome as perpetual inflation in lowering the ability of most people to operate in a balanced way in the financial system.

Do you think that this concept has parallelisms to spirituality? I have seen too many people thinking that just increasing the numbers in a working or meditation will 100% be better in all cases, while I have found the opposite to be true: that the numbers have particular meaning and lower reps don't necessarily correlate to something being worse but it can actually be better in some cases. Also, that with some things you are supposed to stick with a specific number that relates to the meditation or practice, rather than keep increasing just because a couple of times you are not feeling stimulated or because you know a next number that is holy but doesn't necessarily relates to what you're doing.

What do you think?

Master said:

Even with this you can avoid and solve inflation but there is a disadvantage. When you send money abroad, the money also has to travel physically.

I've been thinking about this for a while and this is what came to mind. Money files don't convince me and I don't like them very much. What do you think of my idea?

This is a bad idea. Never trust the (((banks))).

Paper money ( Fiat currency ) sucks, it can be used by the jews to destroy us.

If you don't like superior technology, it is because you are incapable of understanding superior technology.( no offence )

Read this : https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Nazista lunar said:
Master said:

If you don't like superior technology, it is because you are incapable of understanding superior technology.( no offence )

The banks are not the problem but the infiltrating jews, the same goes for governments, businesses and everything else.

It's not that I don't understand or like superior technology or advancement. It's not that material money is indestructible but for the moment virtual money is not very secure.

In fact digital money is more advanced. It is primitive for money to travel physically to shop online and transfer money far away. However, even digital money if it were simply printed there as vain numbers or files, it would be in the same condition as paper money currently is. So cryptocurrencies are an excellent and very fair thing.

I will read the document you linked, thank you.

Master said:
Nazista lunar said:
Master said:

The banks are not the problem but the infiltrating jews, the same goes for governments, businesses and everything else.

It's not that I don't understand or like superior technology or advancement. It's not that material money is indestructible but for the moment virtual money is not very secure.

In fact digital money is more advanced. It is primitive for money to travel physically to shop online and transfer money far away. However, even digital money if it were simply printed there as vain numbers or files, it would be in the same condition as paper money currently is. So cryptocurrencies are an excellent and very fair thing.

Actually, the banks are a problem. They were created by the kikes and did not exist before. With them, they also invented interest, which is legalised usury.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Nazista lunar said:

Actually, the banks are a problem. They were created by the kikes and did not exist before. With them, they also invented interest, which is legalised usury.

I mean, are you going to keep all your money in your smartphone or in your computer?

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:

I mean, are you going to keep all your money in your smartphone or in your computer?

That's unrelated to the fact the enemy created them. Money the way the are right now are basically just numbers on a digital screen. So, yeah, you can keep them whenever. And before the kikes, criminality rates were close to nil, so there was no problem in having physical storage with gold, salt, grain or whatever commodity. A transition system will have to be implemented, probably with Gentiles running banks temporarily and not stealing money and not betting money they are not their own.

Master said:
Nazista lunar said:
Master said:

I think the real problem is paper money. Inflation only exist because the jews will print money and fuck with everyone.
Mankind is being forced to use paper money.
Bitcoin is totally safe and It cannot be hacked, controlled or stolen.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Nazista lunar said:

Interest is a normal situation that takes place when lending takes place between strangers.

If someone gives you 2 bags of coins, keeping it from themselves for future storage of use, so you can use it for yourself or whomever, the normal thing to ask to incentivize the act, is that it's returned to them with some premium. The idea of the interest is based on the idea that you are a productive person that can pay this back, plus some extra.

If you two are strangers, what is the incentive to even give you anything or the borrower and lender situation? Because of his mother's good heart and to gain her blessing? That's not how it works between strangers or institutions.

The idea behind interest is normal. The idea behind exponential or crazy interest is abnormal. Jews incentivized this idea and used it for control and destruction.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:

Interest is a normal situation that takes place when lending takes place between strangers.

If someone gives you 2 bags of coins, keeping it from themselves for future storage of use, so you can use it for yourself or whomever, the normal thing to ask to incentivize the act, is that it's returned to them with some premium. The idea of the interest is based on the idea that you are a productive person that can pay this back, plus some extra.

If you two are strangers, what is the incentive to even give you anything or the borrower and lender situation? Because of his mother's good heart and to gain her blessing? That's not how it works between strangers or institutions.

The idea behind interest is normal. The idea behind exponential or crazy interest is abnormal. Jews incentivized this idea and used it for control and destruction.

Thanks for the explanation. There is no point in doing services or favours without earning anything.

Nazista lunar said:
Master said:
Nazista lunar said:

I think the real problem is paper money. Inflation only exist because the jews will print money and fuck with everyone.

Cryptocurrencies are better but even paper money can work well if the jews do not infiltrate to deceive and enslave us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:

In fact, I am against loans in general, unless it's a family member you are borrowing from. Still doesn't sit very right even in that case too, as it's not money I earned.

In the case of government loans, while I don't like them, I believe they shouldn't have interest either. They come from taxpayers' money, so from contributions already made by people. They are the people's money. Sure, they need to be given back of course, but not with a fixed interest rate plus RPI. That doesn't really benefit the borrower, and the lender is not a physical person, so it shouldn't stand to benefit.

Regarding education, it should be subsidised based on household income, and then the lowest income bands should also receive a grant, not a loan. Tuition fees in extortionate places like the USA and little Britain should receive a drastic cut too, as education needs to be affordable, not put someone in debt for decades before they even start working. Still in higher education, royalty and the highest income bands should not be entitled to any form of financial support, as they can afford to pay for the low amount that will remain once the cut is done.

In terms of higher education finance, most European countries have much better and more humane system than the aforementioned countries, that respect the right to learn instead of turning it into privilege of the wealthy and financially smart.

That's my opinion.

I much prefer a system of patronage to a system of loans and debts.

Master said:
Nazista lunar said:
Master said:

Cryptocurrencies are better but even paper money can work well if the jews do not infiltrate to deceive and enslave us.

The major negative of Crypto is that if anything was to ever happen to the electricity grid or some major catastrophic event, you are still back to the stone age. There are many things into this. It's a more advanced way of payments and more developed for sure, for better or for worse.

Digital currency is also where the whole thing is going, because of technological development. Paper currency or Gold etc could go-exist alongside this, there doesn't seem to be any problem in this, except of course the enemy being agitated and wanting to have extreme overview of all transactions, which is basically what they want.

Personally I even consider the transparency factor a non-negative. For example, theoretically, less Governmental corruption could exist. But that's only in theory and adaptation to these is going to be a no brainer since people haven't inherently changed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Master said:
Nazista lunar said:

The major negative of Crypto is that if anything was to ever happen to the electricity grid or some major catastrophic event, you are still back to the stone age. There are many things into this. It's a more advanced way of payments and more developed for sure, for better or for worse.

Digital currency is also where the whole thing is going, because of technological development. Paper currency or Gold etc could go-exist alongside this, there doesn't seem to be any problem in this, except of course the enemy being agitated and wanting to have extreme overview of all transactions, which is basically what they want.

Personally I even consider the transparency factor a non-negative. For example, theoretically, less Governmental corruption could exist. But that's only in theory and adaptation to these is going to be a no brainer since people haven't inherently changed.

I agree, it is safer to have both digital and physical money. Digital has great value but it cannot replace the physical. Humanity is currently focusing a little too much on the digital and we know why.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If anything happens to electricity grid we are going back to stone age no matter what currency we are using - a lot of people keep their money in banks anyway, so they will not have cash at hand. But money is the last problem in times like those. There won't be much clean water, if there is any water at all as without power, filters and pumps won't work.

Neophyte said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If anything happens to electricity grid we are going back to stone age no matter what currency we are using - a lot of people keep their money in banks anyway, so they will not have cash at hand. But money is the last problem in times like those. There won't be much clean water, if there is any water at all as without power, filters and pumps won't work.

I don't believe it would ever get that far. Regardless, it's to where most States or Nations don't even keep paper records. At any such event, one couldn't even prove that their house is their own house - the push to go "Fully digital" is extremely dangerous, and it's promoted on all frontiers, including money and even information.

One can only imagine that an advanced AI, without paper history books for example, could easily be used to alter even human history or anything else. The dystopian factor is present in full digitizing of life. A mix between the two, material and physical should exist.

Over-digitalizing has major prospects but also has one point of failure. I wouldn't doubt this type of technology we use has existed in the past. The issue is that if certain things go sour, it's as good as none unfortunately.

Basically it doesn't take much effort to read the news and understand that everything said in this topic was a necessary call. Stay strong during these times, they will more than likely pass.

But it might take one or two years for a full financial recovery. Unless of course, there is a plan for more "Great Resetting" down the road which will readily upset everything. More than likely there is, the recent Russia ordeal was one pointer that they are itching for global chaos.

However, it might be a while until this whole ordeal is past, only because it merely started to be recognized in early 2022. We warned earlier than this.

It's just that however only when the Stock Market started going a little crazy those in power started to recognize the real problems in the economy, and they were deflecting these to protect themselves from scrutiny and judgement in regards to the whole pandemic nonsense spending and so on, which has many economies in turmoil mode.

So, we'll live soon in Soylent Green, the movie that in some country is named 2022: The Survivors? (Note the international title).

Nimrod33 said:
So, we'll live soon in Soylent Green, the movie that in some country is named 2022: The Survivors? (Note the international title).

Haven't seen this movie. I receive from the title it's some sort of dystopian situation?

Well, we'll do our part not to.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

Haven't seen this movie. I receive from the title it's some sort of dystopian situation?

I have read from some old sermons from Maxine that she apparently knew about it. Anyway, yes, it is a dystopian movie. And the situation is very bad in that universe: cities are overpopulated, pollution is everywhere, most people are poor, electricity is almost gone and natural food has almost been replaced by the Soylents (cubes that contains soy and lentils). I have only watched half of it, but it is a very scary reality that we could end up in it if we don't fight for preventing it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

There was no food. Everybody was forced to eat this green slime instead of food. Then they found out in the end that the soylent slime was really made of blended up people.

Then in real life some jew thought it was funny and he made his own drink called soylent. Supposed to be able to replace food, but it is all made of soy so just makes people sick.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

Maxine has commented about it, basically a future in which most people are mongrels[race mixed], and meat is basically a complete rarity, the most eaten food is called soylent green which Is all vegetables and the main protagonist finds out that soylent green is made of people and he's then put in a mental hospital because of finding out these truths and sharing them.

Nimrod33 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

I have read from some old sermons from Maxine that she apparently knew about it. Anyway, yes, it is a dystopian movie. And the situation is very bad in that universe: cities are overpopulated, pollution is everywhere, most people are poor, electricity is almost gone and natural food has almost been replaced by the Soylents (cubes that contains soy and lentils). I have only watched half of it, but it is a very scary reality that we could end up in it if we don't fight for preventing it.

im off to do my fking RTRS

today ill do shattering, FRTR, killing enemy bs thoughform.

From another topic:

"And about America. The US is in trouble. India buys oil from the Russians for rubles, Saudi Arabia would accept yuan for oil sold to China. The dollar is gone, and so is America as we know it. Of course, it will drag on for a while. China has halted exports of electronics under the pretext of covid. Russia does the same with fertiliser, which is made from natural gas. It does the same with wheat and corn, which is used to make bread. And it does the same with the energy that makes electricity and fuel. In short, the real great powers have just told America to fuck off.

(Restricting international trade in agricultural raw materials is a threat to humanity as a whole: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/world-population-supported-by-synthetic-nitrogen-fertilizers?country=~OWID_WRL)"

If you do RTR and believe in it, keep doing it. Because it seems that one of the greatest famines in modern history is coming. If the trend continues, and it looks set to do so, basic foodstuffs will disappear from shops this winter. It is likely to be tough in Europe too. But the US, for example, has a 35-day supply of propane. And half of US agriculture and food production is powered by propane. But not only will there be no electricity, there will be no crops. Because there will be no fertilizer made from natural gas. Perhaps the war is a distraction.

Biden clearly talks about it: https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1507074994748399616

Already in 2015, the federal government in Washington and other organisations ran a simulation of what is now planned.

" 'Food Chain Reaction: Two Minutes in the 2020s' [November 2015]

6 years ago, Washington DC policymakers simulated a 'New Normal' of skyrocketing food prices, famine, & climate migration.

Predictably, the end result was a UN Global Climate Government body & a global carbon tax."

https://twitter.com/echo_chamberz/status/1520955112063062017

I live in an area with lots of small farms so I am going to start a barter/purchase network so members can buy direct from farm to table, and take action to counter the created food shortage. Might be a good idea in other areas. just go to farmers markets and pass out brochure and collect contact info and available produce for sale or trade. Maybe create a small catalog.

https://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=4410859&x=-89.849631&y=44.059004&z=14

How many food establishments, shops and markets have been damaged "accidentally" recently.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When the jews were attempting to take down Rome, they had a vizier to a Roman Emperor [infiltrator Jew] and this jew was creating a well machinated famine to wrestle the Roman Emperor to do his will and manipulate him in wars and stealing of the Roman Treasury.

Other jews were going to sell grain to Rome at excessive prices, and they also almost took down the Emperor by artificial famine. Eventually the constructors of this hoax, were found out and they were executed, but quite a while after the jew had almost manifest his plan. Damage was already caused. The Emperor was already hated, even by many of his own people.

Is this about Marcus Aurelius?

In 03.07.2022 more then 300 decares of wheat were burned in Bulgaria.. Two days later they burned more than 100 hectares of wheat in Romania.. Not to mention about the Ukraine wheat..

Meanwhile there are food shortages and massive protests in Netherlands because of the new environmental rules to cut nitrogen emissions..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back