Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon Meditations For The Year

Dark Lawyer said:
3. I don't know to what depth you need to go into the details. If I look at the moon from the window, or go outside and look at the moon from the yard, it is possible that someone can see/hear me. (And if I can't see the moon from any of my windows, I have to go outside.) I don't think you have to travel to a forest at night to do meditation. Idyelle wrote that at least 3 people should meditate at the same time. And it needs an eyeless, inverted pentagram. GoldenxChild1 wrote that at her location the moon will not be in Cancer at night, only during the day. (If I understand correctly.)

And so on. If I am wrong, please ask experienced members to correct me. Are the thousands of "technical details" really that important?

When I do THAUM to open my third eye then I can feel energy flow on the full face and behind the head as if there's an energy flow in the (Infinite Sign)

Energy Comes up from Sacral gland -> Right side of chest -> Right side of Throat -> Right Jaw -> Right side of head -> Crown -> (Then descending down from Left side of the head) -> Throat -> Left Heart -> Middle Heart -> Solar Plexus! (That's where the energy eventually go)
I can actually feel the heart beating slow down during this process to the point where I lose the sense of my body if I stay still.

My theory: Energy will eventually go into the Solar plexus. So strong the solar plexus faster the energy flow through Nadis and Chakras. That's the reason strong Solar Plexus is related to immortality.

Now when I did Necronomicon meditation last year (I did till throat chakra without any errors, there was an issue of me doing meditation wrong based on the wrong planet Venus/Mercury)

I couldn't feel energy Flow into my Third Eye or AJNA chakra during Necronomicon so I can't say much.

OhNoItsMook said:
[1] When it comes to the Jupiter square, we simply vibrate the mantra according to material or spiritual pursuits, according to the number indicated on each square sequentially, correct? Is an affirmation not necessary for these?

[2] From what I am hearing, the purpose of planetary squares is to empower the influence of that particular planet in our lives, and enhance the qualities over which it governs.

So, overly simply put, completing the Jupiter square grants a permanent stat boost to LUK and INT?

[1] - Yes the intention in you make in a particular chakra will help you towards the pursuits.

[2] - Square will empower your chakra.

Square will empower your chakra and empowered chakra will help your pursuits.

Take this an example -
Jet [Empowered chakra] vs Car [Unempowered chakra]

Which one do you think will take you to your destination fast?

Side note - I've heard the map on one's Hands can change. Does doing squares do that?
I can explain in more detail but when one's intensity of living changes then so does their choices which leads to a different outcome compared to when it's the same (Chakra vibrations, Empowerment using Squares and/or Runes)

Stormblood said:
TerKorian666 said:
Hi! Is there any importance on which hours to do these meditations?

It is best to do them specifically in the hour of the ruling planet for each chakra

Can you clarify if I need to continue these meditations for a certain number of days? Does it need to be a full 40 day working?

ModernMage said:
Stormblood said:
TerKorian666 said:
Hi! Is there any importance on which hours to do these meditations?

It is best to do them specifically in the hour of the ruling planet for each chakra

Can you clarify if I need to continue these meditations for a certain number of days? Does it need to be a full 40 day working?

You can do anywhere from 1 day [day that it should be done], 3 days, to if you want, starting from the proper date incorporate this in your Meditation Schedule for the next 40 days, or even months.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Thank you brother.

I also want to say that now is a good time to do Jupiter square, and it will be years before it is the right time to do it again. So people should be doing the Jupiter square as many times as they can.

I appreciate both of you bringing this to light, I will take advantage of this. Thank you and Blackdragon for informing all of us you guys.

Stormblood said:
kenny.meza said:
Hello to all.
I am confused about the days, I want to follow and do it properly. First thing to do is 3rd Eye and then the others, but the days are confusing me. I cant start 17th January (for 3erd Eye) and then jump back to January 15th for Throat?
Someone can help me understand please? How are you guys going to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Hey, you may want to re-read the original post. He says 15th of February, not January.
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER STORMBLOOD

Thank you brother.

I also want to say that now is a good time to do Jupiter square, and it will be years before it is the right time to do it again. So people should be doing the Jupiter square as many times as they can.

How do I do a jupiter square? I've been focused on cleansing and strengthening my aura so a bit lost in regards to this stuff.

Hey,

I see some members have asked if the third eye meditation can be done during the void moon, can someone answer this before Monday?

Because where I live, the moon goes void at 3pm-8pm. Sometime during 8pm it goes into Leo.

Should one do this during the day, during the void moon or not at all?

Also, if one is trying to start a moon square on Monday, this obviously can’t be started during the void moon. I would think that one should start it during the day time. So some can’t do this depending on where they live or what?

fairy666 said:
Thank you brother.

How do I do a jupiter square? I've been focused on cleansing and strengthening my aura so a bit lost in regards to this stuff.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Jupiter_Square.html

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Hey,

I see some members have asked if the third eye meditation can be done during the void moon, can someone answer this before Monday?

Because where I live, the moon goes void at 3pm-8pm. Sometime during 8pm it goes into Leo.

Nothing can be started on void of course. Do it before the void. There is plenty of time from dawn to the void.

Serbon said:
JeraOpus said:
Can someone please share the audio of Necronomicon Vibrations/Sounds
Wanted to ask the same.

I will try to post mine in 24 hours for other members to verify if I'm doing it correctly and others can follow it.
My energies are in IDA Nadi so my sun is not active and it's hard for me. There was a yogi who told me that with pranayama I can send my energies back into Pingala Nadi but I didn't take him seriously based on the corruption of knowledge that happened.

Jupiter will remain in Pisces till May 9th, 2022
After that, we'll see Jupiter in Sagittarius on October 22nd, 2030.

Only 3-4 months are left otherwise we'll have to wait for 8 years.

According to Blackdragon666 [JG] Jupiter will be in Pisces till Nov 24th, 2022 but my sources are telling me it will be till May 10th, Is there something wrong?

Also,
There is a lot of confusion between Mercury and Venus.

Can HP Cobra please confirm this:
Venus -> Middle Chakra
Mercury -> Throat Chakra

Or is it reverse?

JeraOpus said:
Serbon said:
JeraOpus said:
Can someone please share the audio of Necronomicon Vibrations/Sounds
Wanted to ask the same.

I will try to post mine in 24 hours for other members to verify if I'm doing it correctly and others can follow it.
My energies are in IDA Nadi so my sun is not active and it's hard for me. There was a yogi who told me that with pranayama I can send my energies back into Pingala Nadi but I didn't take him seriously based on the corruption of knowledge that happened.

Jupiter will remain in Pisces till May 9th, 2022
After that, we'll see Jupiter in Sagittarius on October 22nd, 2030.

Only 3-4 months are left otherwise we'll have to wait for 8 years.

According to Blackdragon666 [JG] Jupiter will be in Pisces till Nov 24th, 2022 but my sources are telling me it will be till May 10th, Is there something wrong?

Also,
There is a lot of confusion between Mercury and Venus.

Can HP Cobra please confirm this:
Venus -> Middle Chakra
Mercury -> Throat Chakra

Or is it reverse?

You can do a variation of the alternate nostril breathing: Close your left nostril and breathe only through your right nostril. Inhale, hold, exhale in a fixed amount.

Jupiter stay in a sign for around one year. It may also briefly retrograde of course, then come back into it.

The confusion was cleared up by HP Hooded Cobra recently. Both planets rule both chakra. These has been answered in this topic already too. You can use whichever. On a gland level, Mercury rules the thymus gland (middle chakra) and Venus the thyroid gland (throat chakra); on an organ level, Venus rules the heart (middle chakra) and Mercury rules the vocal chords (throat chakra).

So you can choose whatever you wish.

Can you do this meditation during the VOC ? I noticed that it says it must done at night yet it moves to the sign of Leo after the VOC is done. Anymore who could clear this up for me it would be most appreciated.

Stormblood said:
Hey,

Nothing can be started on void of course. Do it before the void. There is plenty of time from dawn to the void.

Yeah but doesn't it have to be done at night? In which the moon is void and then to Leo.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:
Hey,

Yeah but doesn't it have to be done at night? In which the moon is void and then to Leo.

It's better to do it during the day than during a VoC. VoC things have no effectiveness. Leo is not a good sign for this.

In order of importance:
1. Sign (and phase, in case of the Moon)
2. Day
3. Part of the Day
4. Hour

Note that the Moon can be fully visible during the day at times and completely invisible at night.

Also, some places still have sunsets around 3 or earlier, as it's common in the winter, especially the closer you are to the Poles.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

Question on third eye meditation. Do focus should be on third eye, or on sixth chakra? Cuz there is no meditation on sixth chakra, but it is the most important, 3rd eye is just an extension. So what about sixth chakra?

TerKorian666 said:
Question on third eye meditation. Do focus should be on third eye, or on sixth chakra? Cuz there is no meditation on sixth chakra, but it is the most important, 3rd eye is just an extension. So what about sixth chakra?

I believe you can do both. The proper one is actually the sixth chakra, I think

I am now extremely confused. Can I follow the schedule that was originally posted or does something need to change. It seems like people are saying this post was wrong. Can someone please clarify it or can the person that originally posted it fix it and repost it if it is wrong

Are we starting tonight or what? Third Eye lets go.
I hope the Moon is visible at my place tonight and shines its light through one of my windows. :lol:

Do 1 time of repetitions would have same effect as 40? Which option would have best effect? 1 repetition or 40?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=311503 time=1641115874 user_id=19170]
In this new year, it is going to be possible to do all the Necronomicon meditations for empowering the chakras as each planet will be well placed and in an order that allows the meditations to be performed in the right order. This is a schedule for those interested in adding this to their schedule for the year, as I will myself. I will also add that new people should avoid these.

The first chakra in the Necronomicon meditations is the third eye. The meditation must be performed on the night of a full Moon in Cancer or Taurus. On the 17th of January, the Moon will be almost full, in Cancer and on a Monday (full Moon will be on this Monday or on Tuesday depending on your location). Thus, one can begin do the Necronomicon meditation for the 3rd eye on this date. This is also a perfect date to start a Moon square.

The next chakra is the throat chakra. The Necronomicon meditation for this chakra must be performed with Mercury in Aquarius, Gemini or Virgo. Mercury should also not be retrograde. Although Mercury will be in Aquarius in January, it will go retrograde on 14th January and this date is before the date for the date for the third eye meditation. Since one has to do the meditations in order, the next ideal date will be from 15th February when Mercury will enter Aquarius again (Retrograde Mercury will have temporarily ingressed into Capricorn before going into Aquarius again). One can even do it on 16th February which will be a Wednesday if one wishes to be strict in that regard (Mercury rules Wednesdays).

The next meditation is for the middle chakra. Venus will enter Pisces on 5th of April. So one can do the Necronomicon meditation for this chakra anytime from then. It may be wise to do it before 20th April as the Sun will enter Taurus then and the meditation for the next chakra, the solar plexus chakra, requires the Sun to be well placed. For those particular on days of the week, there are two Fridays from when Venus enters Pisces to when the Sun enters Aries, on 8th and 15th of April.

The meditation for the solar plexus chakra can be done after one does the middle chakra one. 10th and 17th of April are good Sundays for that.

The next Necronomicon meditation is for the sacral chakra. Mars enters Aries on 25th of May, and Taurus on the 5th of July. This whole period is okay for the Necronomicon meditation on the sacral chakra, and those keen on days of the week can pick any Tuesday.

The next meditation is for the crown. Jupiter will already have entered Aries before Mars, so one is to wait until Jupiter retrogrades back into Pisces and then goes direct while in Pisces, which will be on 24th November. Jupiter will enter Aries again on 20th December, so this period between the two dates is okay for the Necronomicon meditation for the crown. Thursdays for those particular on days of the week for empowering chakras.

Finally, Saturn will be in Aquarius, its secondary rulership sign, throughout the year. The meditation can be performed any time after one has done the one for the crown.

again, thank you for this amazing guide. one question, if we are working on our third eye does that mean that we are simultaneously working on the sixth chakra( inside the head) as well? because i didn't see any meditation for the sixth chakra in this post and today when i did the third eye meditation i only focused on my third eye ( forehead). did i do something wrong?

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=311503 time=1641115874 user_id=19170]
On the 17th of January, the Moon will be almost full, in Cancer and on a Monday (full Moon will be on this Monday or on Tuesday depending on your location). Thus, one can begin do the Necronomicon meditation for the 3rd eye on this date.

I hope there is no problem in starting just before the full Moon (crescent Moon, in this case). In my location,the full Moon will happen at exactly the same time as a void Moon.

It's better to wait till October 11, 2022 for Necronomicon Meditations for this Year

Excited to begin, just finished my 3rd eye and I can feel a twitch.

I am not a "pro" in meditations and my energy levels have been really low (I m reseting my life...).

But I am glad I am making progress.

I ll try to be more active in the forums and make more friends and be much more reasonable in this account.

Thank you Guardian Black Dragon for the information and the schedule in this meditation, I am getting a bit excited for this commitment in this meditation.

It's OK you can do Third Eye Necronomicon around 1 am to 4 am today before void moon at 5 am, I I've seen the moon is full in - IST Time- it's full during this hours.

Amon Ra said:
It's better to wait till October 11, 2022 for Necronomicon Meditations for this Year

Please, do not use the name of our Gods as a username. It's disrespectful.

Also, when you make statements like that, you need to back them up with supporting reasons. BlackDragon is a very respected users, with years of advancement and contribution on his. Other users in the same situation have also vouched for this. You, instead, are here with one post and nobody knows anything about you. Do you think that one statement is sufficient to influence people?

Amon Ra said:

Coming out of the woodwork for this one.

First off, you are not Amon Ra so knock it off.

Second, many of us have been waiting for this day for years. We have done our calculations, we have consulted with our beloved gods on this. Who are you to say that dozens of advanced occultists are wrong?

You made your account today just to say we are wrong. Why? What evidence do you have to back up your claim?

To everyone else. Today is the day! Start your engines and GO! Get those meditations done.

Hail Satan!

It's void eastern time right now. Can it be done 5 hours from now. I was working and couldn't. Please let me know thank you.

SATchives said:
It's void eastern time right now. Can it be done 5 hours from now. I was working and couldn't. Please let me know thank you.

No, because Moon will be in Leo, not Cancer. You have to wait til next appropriate time.

SATchives said:

You can do it at night. Next day doesn't start until sunrise in the morning.

I felt so but Its such a sensitive working and I don't think it will be waxing by the time void is over so I was not sure

I attempted the third eye meditation earlier today, in the hour between sunset and the Void of Course Moon specifically, and I didn't feel the effects as strongly as I expected to. Is this a sign that I'm not ready/empowered enough for these workings and should drop them, or is it a sign that I should repeat it for a number of days like HP HoodedCobra mentioned?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can do anywhere from 1 day [day that it should be done], 3 days, to if you want, starting from the proper date incorporate this in your Meditation Schedule for the next 40 days, or even months.
Thanks

Stormblood said:
Amon Ra said:

Please, do not use the name of our Gods as a username. It's disrespectful.

Also, when you make statements like that, you need to back them up with supporting reasons. BlackDragon is a very respected users, with years of advancement and contribution on his. Other users in the same situation have also vouched for this. You, instead, are here with one post and nobody knows anything about you. Do you think that one statement is sufficient to influence people?

Yeah Everyone is waiting not yoy only. It doesn't matter who I am or what Gods names that I use made you very pissed off Is AMON RA PISSING YOY OFF, its not about you're going whining everyone to bug off, be patient when replying to everyone its not about throwing tantrums on nobodies, its about helping people, I'm posting here because everyone is asking here in the post, to be much more accurate, and I'm here since 2008 studying, not to be showing off my account here, I know who are the higher ones in this Ancient forums,

Anyway back to the topic, I reposted after I did my Session again but admin hasn't approved yet maybe, or it just didn't came here, NETWORKS THIS DAYS
SO
"EVERYONE" in my IST Time Full Moon occurred during 1-4 am if you're going to do before the void ... that's all!,
To do after the void is, the Moon will be in Leo

people using androids and stuff can use Simple VOC App and a Moon apps to be useful and flexing your gadgets for Lord Satan these days.

OK BYE SEE YOU SOON

HAIL AMON RA
HAIL LORD SATAN ETERNAL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back