Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best ritual for destroying angelic energy?

Pierce666

I've seen the ritual posted on the website but was curious if there was a stronger ritual. I've been dealing with some strong alien beings lately and they even affect my mediation. Thanks guys, all help is appreciated.
Hail satan!

Jesusisalie said:
I've seen the ritual posted on the website but was curious if there was a stronger ritual. I've been dealing with some strong alien beings lately and they even affect my mediation. Thanks guys, all help is appreciated.
Hail satan!

You do have to understand that this is not likely the same thing or even related at all. Angels are thoughtforms created by the Jews and a certain type of energy and Magick used by the Jews. Mostly these are not intelligent beings with a mind of their own. They are programmed thougtforms. So no doing the shattering or whatever your talking about that is a ritual against angelic energy is not likely going to stop this type of attack since the two things are not related on an energy level.

I suggest the Satanic blue fire thing. I know with some things it's going to take a long time for some people but it actually works eventually even if it takes hours. Affirm this blue fire is burning or incinerating the entity sometimes.

Secondly if you want try to fight stab the entity throw it around get mad just keep going till it gets weaker. Eventually it will leave or get weaker by dissipating on an energy level and not be able to attack anymore. This is what some people call killing an entity (but I doubt this harms it in the physical wherever these things are)

No, these beings are actual beings known as the "Grey's," atlests that's what I am dealing with.

As we know that aliens are the soul feeding entity's they are, they have been affecting me by just giving alot of strange energy into my Chakra and I have to actually stop and clean my Chakra every so time it happens. I need to have a satanic rosary. I believe personally that the aliens are the helpers towards jews using magick.

slyscorpion said:
Jesusisalie said:
Hail satan!

You do have to understand that this is not likely the same thing or even related at all. Angels are thoughtforms created by the Jews and a certain type of energy and Magick used by the Jews. Mostly these are not intelligent beings with a mind of their own. They are programmed thougtforms. So no doing the shattering or whatever your talking about that is a ritual against angelic energy is not likely going to stop this type of attack since the two things are not related on an energy level.

I suggest the Satanic blue fire thing. I know with some things it's going to take a long time for some people but it actually works eventually even if it takes hours. Affirm this blue fire is burning or incinerating the entity sometimes.

Secondly if you want try to fight stab the entity throw it around get mad just keep going till it gets weaker. Eventually it will leave or get weaker by dissipating on an energy level and not be able to attack anymore. This is what some people call killing an entity (but I doubt this harms it in the physical wherever these things are)

could you elaborate more on what you said? if the shattering isn't destroying the defenses and the angels of the jews then what does it do? im pretty sure that during that ritual we are reading the name of angels like Uriel in reverse, and in one of the affirmations we have to say 3 times" all protective angels and thoughtforms of the jews are now permanently destroyed"..... im a bit confused, can you explain more?

Jesusisalie said:
As we know that aliens are the soul feeding entity's they are, they have been affecting me by just giving alot of strange energy into my Chakra and I have to actually stop and clean my Chakra every so time it happens. I need to have a satanic rosary. I believe personally that the aliens are the helpers towards jews using magick.

I am thinking that besides protection and cleaning meditations you can try the banishing working https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:
Jesusisalie said:
Hail satan!

could you elaborate more on what you said? if the shattering isn't destroying the defenses and the angels of the jews then what does it do? im pretty sure that during that ritual we are reading the name of angels like Uriel in reverse, and in one of the affirmations we have to say 3 times" all protective angels and thoughtforms of the jews are now permanently destroyed"..... im a bit confused, can you explain more?

It does destroy the defenses of the angels and Jews as well as the angel thoughtforms. What I am trying to say here is angels and greys are two separate things. Despite the fact it is well known that greys have tried to appear as angels in the astral before to plenty of people. Angels and protective energy of the Jews is not the same as the Greys.

Greys is a separate enemy.

If you do think they are attacking you related to a connection to angelic energy or thoughtforms then once or twice focus on yourself and your own soul inside you do the shattering into yourself. When done with this cleanse the energy out. The final rtr and reverse blood sacrifice rtr (maybe the Tetragramaton but not sure on that one so don't mark my words there) does more against the greys than the shattering though.

Jesusisalie said:
No, these beings are actual beings known as the "Grey's," atlests that's what I am dealing with.

Fortunately, then, we have an experience of the subject. When I was a beginner, the greys used to fuck me when I felt an "angelic" presence, which was very negative.

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

It does destroy the defenses of the angels and Jews as well as the angel thoughtforms. What I am trying to say here is angels and greys are two separate things. Despite the fact it is well known that greys have tried to appear as angels in the astral before to plenty of people. Angels and protective energy of the Jews is not the same as the Greys.

Greys is a separate enemy.

If you do think they are attacking you related to a connection to angelic energy or thoughtforms then once or twice focus on yourself and your own soul inside you do the shattering into yourself. When done with this cleanse the energy out. The final rtr and reverse blood sacrifice rtr (maybe the Tetragramaton but not sure on that one so don't mark my words there) does more against the greys than the shattering though.

Thank you

I could swear I read about Grey's being angelic enemy's on the exposing Christianity tab.

I've decided my best option is a banishing ritual along with a satanic rosary. What I don't understand my brothers and sisters in satan, is why do these beings try so hard to cause this when I already know what the truth is? When I already know what a beautiful, caring and nursing father we have?
I can't express in words the feeling of how powerful fathers love is. When I feel that warmth growing in my soul and heart and I just know it's him. I wish everyone knew the truth, and it hurts me alot to see Satan's name being bashed and disrespected. I get very angry at times when I think about things of this nature or hear conversation on it I almost want to resort to knocking someone the hell out. It's really not the fact of the blasphemy, but more of the ignorance of truth. Anyways, I'm glad you guys are hear.

Jesusisalie said:
I could swear I read about Grey's being angelic enemy's on the exposing Christianity tab.

The greys like to play the angels as do reptilians and others who want to decieve people on the astral. It's easy target with the average person this way unfortunately.

But that's different than the angellic realm. Please someone join in with me explain this if I am wrong I am wrong I was under the impression angellic realm was something kind of separate from the normal Hebrew curses and more like a thoughtform realm and their occult stuff.

I think this is related to the barrier thing (tetragramaton) the way I experienced seeing it on the astral before and the way this came out a bit after we started the tetragramaton ritual.

Angels = Protective energies and thoughtforms of jews. I heard Jesus was an aspect of the Angel Michael thoughtform before. I don't know how true it is because magesun wrote that but they didn't remove that sermon.

I however don't think greys are related to the angels nor reptilians nor any of that. They feed off these same energies. The only thing this could do against them is remove a feeding source and slow down the attack.

I think greys and reptilians and many of the enemies are kind of useless without feeding off energy from somewhere. They can attack but it's weak. Many of the souls that were with Satan for a long time wouldn't feel much off them if anything while I think some of the weaker people still can be attacked somewhat.

That's an improvement. It used to be they were really powerful people didn't used to be able to stop reptilian attack at all without being close to ascended or something I remember. Now just about anyone can fight them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back