Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered

For point 4 about mispronounciations, what if I'm doing a jupiter square, and while vibrating "Guruave" I try to roll the "R" but the roll doesn't happen, what should I do in this case?

I assume the answer would be stop trying to vibrate the word once the roll doesn't happen and try to vibrate the word "Guruavae" again from the beginning as if the screwed-up attempt at vibrating it never happened?

Ex: "Aaauuuummmm... Ggguuurrr-pfft... Ggguuuu"rrrr"aaavaaaaeeeee..." ?

thanks high priest
actually i cancel moon mantra on Monday
for the reasons of being doubt on the numbers of repetition and i vibrate some time forgetting rolling the RR
i ask my GD and it was okey
but i got so skeptical so i decided to cancel and start next Monday the moon will be on cancer
i felt grateful when seeing this post it's really come on time
you answered all questions about this
i think it's a sign for me that everything is on SATAN PLAN
GOD BLESS YOU AND BLESS ALL SPIRITUAL SATANISM BROTHERS AND SISTERS
HAIL TO YOU HOODEDCOBRA666

For example, if I make 23 instead of 22.
Then at the end, instead of the original confirmation, I say, for example, 9 times that "this - - - - square is invalid" .
Then in an hour I might as well do that day's square?
Which I messed up.

Fanboy said:
slyscorpion said:
If someone wanted to do a spiritual or material square on someone else for whatever reason (obviously only focusing on something positive and that you would not mind connecting to or done to yourself as this wouldn't be safe for you otherwise I do know that) is it less effective or more effective if the person doing the square on someone is more powerful than the person it's being done on. Does this work.

You must have a good friend if he's stronger than you and you still want to help him like that. I'm sure they really appreciate you :)

The actual point is saving and advancing as many people as possible. Even if they do not choose to do it themselves. Since this is actually one thing that can make quick changes to a person if you can figure out where someones problem is it's useful you want them to be freed to advance and live a higher level of existing.

The other thing is reading their subconscious mind and reversing exact the block or programming with runes similar to the way. Rtrs work but more personal. This kind of thing will work on anyone but it may take awhile. So choose target carefully.

Fanboy said:
slyscorpion said:
If someone wanted to do a spiritual or material square on someone else for whatever reason (obviously only focusing on something positive and that you would not mind connecting to or done to yourself as this wouldn't be safe for you otherwise I do know that) is it less effective or more effective if the person doing the square on someone is more powerful than the person it's being done on. Does this work.

You must have a good friend if he's stronger than you and you still want to help him like that. I'm sure they really appreciate you :)

But it goes without saying I thought so I didn't say it but not sure everyone actually knows before trying this method you should one have their chart and know what the planet you want to use rules and where it is and two target something actually likely to help not make worse the situation and 3 be able to pick up on a person's thoughts feelings and emotion better still would be the actual subconscious thoughts and feelings know how to use that to your advantage.

1. Person with a lot of Jew or xtian energies not a good target for this.

2. Know how to write a reverse affirmation reversing the program but not have it affirm anything negative for the target as the opposite extreme of a block or Hang up is often just as bad as the hang up. Balance is happiness.

Ok scorpion shared some stuff with you that might work. Not everyone is going to be able to Read people like this but they can try to Learn I have Scorpio Pluto conjunct sun in 8th house that is where I get this ability.

And I'm so glad that I don't have to wait for one square[say the spiritual] to be over before I start the material. Because sometimes I have to wait for weeks.
I have a question on the SVAHA and Nama. Since the SVAHA is the spiritual and Nama is for a material manifestation, which brings me to the Money Spell given. Is the SVAHA not suppose to be Namah. Or is it that one is to do SVAHA for like an empowering of money energy then do the Nama for a material manifestation? Because I also saw online someone post this mantra with the exchange of SVAHA to Nama

SeguaceDiSatana said:
I don't know how to thank you, HP, for this very useful post. I was making some squares and this post was very useful and will be very useful.
Just one question, similar to the one they have already asked you, please: can you perform two squares of the same planet in the same period (with different statements of course) but BOTH with material purpose (Nama)?

Yes you can, cos I think u got power to do whatever you want, but that's not the answer.
The Answer is No. U can't do same material square twice at the same time. Makes no sense..

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So I wanted to answer quickly some really popular questions about the squares. The Kabbalistic Squares are not the easiest of workings, but they can be the real keys to make functional changes in life.

For those who might be newer and don't understand yet what this post is about, refer to this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Can we end the affirmation with "AUM" and a big Hail Satan?
Also, what to do with the paper after the square is finished?
Is it okay to burn it at the next corresponding day and hour?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So I wanted to answer quickly some really popular questions about the squares. The Kabbalistic Squares are not the easiest of workings, but they can be the real keys to make functional changes in life.
That is great information to know. I think something similar should be written about the RTRs. Questions like:
- Is the RTR still effective if we did not vibrated/chanted the letters the exact required number of times?
- Is the RTR still effective if we said the affirmations a wrong number of times?
- Is the RTR still effective if we cannot loudly chant/vibrate it?
- Does the RTR still count for that day if the letters were vibrated/chanted a wrong number of times?

And similar questions. I think the RTRs are still very effective irrespective of what minor mistakes are done but such post might clear up potential confusion.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Also, if any programmer is reading, I had a problem with bigot boy's desktop app two days ago: it doesn't load anymore. It just shows the initial godot logo, then shuts down. Maybe Windows did something about it. Thankfully, I remember perfectly where I am at with each square and the affirmations, and could make a spreadsheet to make up for it temporarily. Do you know if there is a way to revive it without uninstalling and reinstalling? Or at least how to salvage the current squares and progress from the malfunctioning app's code?
I found that Master Squares saves the progress into a folder. The path is: [username]/AppData/Roaming/Godot/app_userdata/MasterSquares/Saves

I don't know if the software will recognize the save file automatically when you enter it into that folder with a new installation.

Thanks. I will have a look

I'm sorry to be talking about something besides the squares but you see I'm unable to start a new topic. What am I missing? I can't see the "start a new topic" option anywhere. I know I've started them before and I've got things to share with everybody.

Is it okay to complement planetary squares with other workings?
For example doing a mercury square to increase intelligence and doing a separate working with mannaz also for intelligence using the same affirmation as the planetary square?

OhNoItsMook said:
Yeah, I forgot an affirmation for my material Jupiter square. I'm already halfway in. I didn't see that piece of text, as I went off of the Satan's Magickal Squares pdf and ctrl+F'd straight down to Jupiter.

If I make an affirmation now, it should still be fine, right? From what I'm guessing, all the energy raised up until now would direct properly once an affirmation is established.

Oh my, that's a true question and I have experienced this too. I too would like to know what to do in this case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Dear HP,
I wanted to ask you for an opinion. Once, after completing a solar square, I had a physical collapse, that is, I was not well ... in your opinion what could have happened in that case? thank you

I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time about planetary squares and natal planets. I've read here somewhere that if some of one's natal planets is on a bad degree, doing its square is just going to make it "explode", i.e. make things for worse for one.
For example, one has Mars on a really sh*tty degree and as a ruler of the 8th house. Is it dangerous for that person to do the Mars square or one can "turn it" into something positive with the right affirmation?

HS!

Lightningsnake said:
Then at the end, instead of the original confirmation, I say, for example, 9 times that "this - - - - square is invalid" .
Which I messed up.

You don't affirm the square "invalid", you can just say no affirmation or say "this energy is cancelled for today" or something like this, move on with your day, wait for about one hour or hours [before the day passes], and restart on the correct number of vibrations for the day, then doing the actual affirmation for the square correctly.

Aquarius said:
For example doing a mercury square to increase intelligence and doing a separate working with mannaz also for intelligence using the same affirmation as the planetary square?

Yes, it definitely is OK to do this.

But it's good when your output for a working is big like this, to not fail the Square, because it will cause a gap in the energy of the working, for example.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is great information to know. I think something similar should be written about the RTRs. Questions like:
- Is the RTR still effective if we did not vibrated/chanted the letters the exact required number of times?
- Is the RTR still effective if we said the affirmations a wrong number of times?
- Does the RTR still count for that day if the letters were vibrated/chanted a wrong number of times?

And similar questions. I think the RTRs are still very effective irrespective of what minor mistakes are done but such post might clear up potential confusion.

I have answered most of this but understandably the answers are burried beneath a heap of too many replies.

Q1. Yes, it is effective.
Q2. Yes, it is effective.
Q3. Yes, it can be done mentally or silently, but it's better to be heard/audible. But it works silent or even in your mind, for sure.
Q4. Yes, it does.

It's actually more "lax" than the squares, because too many of us are doing it on a daily, and we have done it, so it's a given mass work now.

I think the RTRs are still very effective irrespective of what minor mistakes are done
- yes, absolutely.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For those who might be newer and don't understand yet what this post is about, refer to this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

Can we end the affirmation with "AUM" and a big Hail Satan?
Also, what to do with the paper after the square is finished?
Is it okay to burn it at the next corresponding day and hour?

Q1. Yes, no issue here. Do as you feel.
Q2. You can burn the paper or even better bury it. Burial is better. You can even shred the paper. The paper square is not a sigil, it's just an instruction manual for the number of reps.
Q3. Yes, you can burn it.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60932

Another topic addressing questions about the RTR's too.

Do extra repeats ruin the working? In Turkish website, there is some extra information about squares, which says "If you had lose the count, you can do extra repeats, this does not ruin the working." Should I remove this part?

fatherschild138 said:
I'm sorry to be talking about something besides the squares but you see I'm unable to start a new topic. What am I missing? I can't see the "start a new topic" option anywhere. I know I've started them before and I've got things to share with everybody.
Here is a forum guide:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Bright Truth said:
Do extra repeats ruin the working? In Turkish website, there is some extra information about squares, which says "If you had lose the count, you can do extra repeats, this does not ruin the working." Should I remove this part?

Yes, because it is wrong and mistranslated. Be accurate with what is on the JoS and said here, correct if needed. Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, because it is wrong and mistranslated. Be accurate with what is on the JoS and said here, correct if needed. Thank you.

I never add some extra information. It was an old translation, I removed that part now. Thanks for your correction, Commander!

FaboanDeAdonai said:
I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time about planetary squares and natal planets. I've read here somewhere that if some of one's natal planets is on a bad degree, doing its square is just going to make it "explode", i.e. make things for worse for one.
For example, one has Mars on a really sh*tty degree and as a ruler of the 8th house. Is it dangerous for that person to do the Mars square or one can "turn it" into something positive with the right affirmation?

HS!

I would also like an answer to this question if possible. It's extremely important to me for targeting specific problems in my chart which could be potentially life saving.
High Priest, I will also quote you in my thread for the astrology subforum and humbly request a reply when you have time.

extremely, extremely informative and helpful as always. Thank you so much for this clarification H.P. Cobra.

Andromedus117 said:
extremely, extremely informative and helpful as always. Thank you so much for this clarification H.P. Cobra.

Oh darn it, I posted this and then immediately thought of a question about the squares I didn't realize I had, So I apologize for the split post here.

I wanted to ask actually if you could provide some more insight into what a planet's "detriment" or "fall" is specifically. I can infer it's when the planet is working in it's weaker or opposite capacity, but I wanted to know specifically why this should be avoided. Is it because it will be ineffectual? or is it because it's actually working it's opposite intentions?

I made the sort of startling realization today that I was beginning squares in the past on the date the proper sign was with the moon, rather than the planets actual date for itself. So I am wondering that I may have in the past preformed a square during its fall or detriment by accident. I do not know for certain these past squares "dates" because they were several years back.

Should I be concerned about having possibly done squares during a fall or detriment? If I have, what can I come to expect from the experience (could this be a reason for negativity in my life?), and what can I do to heal/ rectify the situation properly? (other than just, preforming them correctly in the future.)

So sorry, and I really must say I can't thank you H.P. Cobra and everyone here for your very dedicated responses, answers and patience. Thank you all very much for your help.

jrvan said:
FaboanDeAdonai said:

HS!

I would also like an answer to this question if possible. It's extremely important to me for targeting specific problems in my chart which could be potentially life saving.
High Priest, I will also quote you in my thread for the astrology subforum and humbly request a reply when you have time.
I have done some squares for planets in a bad degree. Nothing 'exploded'. You can sublimate bad stuff with better stuff. It's almost like overwriting old files with new ones. The amount of work needing to be done is situational.

Quoting you too here.

Henu the Great said:
jrvan said:
FaboanDeAdonai said:

HS!

I have done some squares for planets in a bad degree. Nothing 'exploded'. You can sublimate bad stuff with better stuff. It's almost like overwriting old files with new ones. The amount of work needing to be done is situational.

Quoting you too here.

If that's the case then I will focus on doing it that way. I was limiting myself to thinking in terms of removal, but if overwriting in that way works then my problem is solved. Thank you, Henu.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...message ping...

Is this possible?

Gear88 said:
I've asked before but I want a more official answer from a higher up. I'm sure others have had such thought.

Can we (remove) squares from our system? Or are the squares once done it's over, your stuck with it permanently?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, it definitely is OK to do this.

But it's good when your output for a working is big like this, to not fail the Square, because it will cause a gap in the energy of the working, for example.
Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lightningsnake said:
Which I messed up.

You don't affirm the square "invalid", you can just say no affirmation or say "this energy is cancelled for today" or something like this, move on with your day, wait for about one hour or hours [before the day passes], and restart on the correct number of vibrations for the day, then doing the actual affirmation for the square correctly.

Thank you.

I have saved this article and the answer for myself.

Andromedus117 said:
Andromedus117 said:

Oh darn it, I posted this and then immediately thought of a question about the squares I didn't realize I had, So I apologize for the split post here.

I wanted to ask actually if you could provide some more insight into what a planet's "detriment" or "fall" is specifically. I can infer it's when the planet is working in it's weaker or opposite capacity, but I wanted to know specifically why this should be avoided. Is it because it will be ineffectual? or is it because it's actually working it's opposite intentions?

I made the sort of startling realization today that I was beginning squares in the past on the date the proper sign was with the moon, rather than the planets actual date for itself. So I am wondering that I may have in the past preformed a square during its fall or detriment by accident. I do not know for certain these past squares "dates" because they were several years back.

Should I be concerned about having possibly done squares during a fall or detriment? If I have, what can I come to expect from the experience (could this be a reason for negativity in my life?), and what can I do to heal/ rectify the situation properly? (other than just, preforming them correctly in the future.)

So sorry, and I really must say I can't thank you H.P. Cobra and everyone here for your very dedicated responses, answers and patience. Thank you all very much for your help.

Yes, detriment and fall are hard aspects and works in the opposite fashion. This corresponds to the more "negative" energies of the planet. The energies are ruthless, bold, and may bring misfortunes. Meaning, great obstacles may arise and will not be satisfactory or positive for you.

Stay with the plantes home- and exalted signs. These are when the planets have their strongest and finest energies, that works in your favor. The kabbalistic squares also corresponds better to these signs (I think).

Manofsatan said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
I don't know how to thank you, HP, for this very useful post. I was making some squares and this post was very useful and will be very useful.
Just one question, similar to the one they have already asked you, please: can you perform two squares of the same planet in the same period (with different statements of course) but BOTH with material purpose (Nama)?

Yes you can, cos I think u got power to do whatever you want, but that's not the answer.
The Answer is No. U can't do same material square twice at the same time. Makes no sense..

Oops I used the verb To Make instead of the verb To Do. I got distracted. I read and reread everything before sending it, but I was wrong to write this time.
However I meant: for example to start a Square of the Material Sun for wealth and a Square of the Material Sun for popularity. But in the same period.

Ah ok that makes sense, I appreciate the information and answer thank you. =)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Sanskrit mantras provided are energy raising mantras, not affirmations.

Both squares require their own separate affirmation.

Even the Spiritual Square might require an affirmation that it does empower X chakra, or X thing.

HP Cobra, i started a Jupiter Square yesterday but i did not use an affirmation as i started the Square for general spiritual purposes related to Jupiter ("empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Jupiter, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to Jupiter").

I too thought that i didn't have to use an affirmation for Squares for spiritual gain before reading your post. Today im continuing the Square with an affirmation. I wanted to check with you if my working is still going to be valid since i did not use an affirmation on the first day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back