Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wtf?

Alexander447

i was looking up reverse torah ritual on youtube and found this guy… https://youtu.be/uKbM4JAf4sE
Weird

Alexander447 said:
i was looking up reverse torah ritual on youtube and found this guy… https://youtu.be/uKbM4JAf4sE
Weird
Delusional drug user.

There is a better channel in my signature.

Alexander447 said:
Weird
What I understood:

"I just did the coke in the bathroom and realized that the Jews are watching us, israel has so much power, but you know what?
You can't do anything about it, look my hair is blonde and it's lit, I'm protected and I'm the best.
Look at the coke in my nose, I'm the best warrior on earth."

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Henu the Great said:
Alexander447 said:
Weird
Delusional drug user.

I found it funny
The guy is on a downward spiral plus he brings negative attention to JoS. I think it's not funny at all.

FuckYu_666 said:
Alexander447 said:
Weird
What I understood:

"I just did the coke in the bathroom and realized that the Jews are watching us, israel has so much power, but you know what?
You can't do anything about it, look my hair is blonde and it's lit, I'm protected and I'm the best.
I will say.. wether he’s high or not.. at least he ain’t sitting around all day … he’s ACTUALLY physically doing something … so I say CONGRATS to his honor !!🍾

Henu the Great said:
Alexander447 said:
Weird
Delusional drug user.

I found it funny

At least he’s physically doing it… in which you guys should take note and get off your ass and fight for father satan !!

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:
Delusional drug user.

I found it funny
The guy is on a downward spiral plus he brings negative attention to JoS. I think it's not funny at all.
I was going to say jusy that, definitely not funny, what we do around here is very serious and this sort of thing makes a mockery out of the JoS and any outsider who happens to come across this could think we are just a bunch of crazy junkies. No doubt the individual is on drugs and possibly suffering from various mental illnesses.

He’s either on drugs or just trying to make us look bad. The JoS has warned against drug use how many times now? This is why.

956GOD said:
Henu the Great said:
Delusional drug user.

I found it funny

At least he’s physically doing it… in which you guys should take note and get off your ass and fight for father satan !!
The guy in the video is not a good example, he's just an idiot who talks about things he doesn't know and makes JoS look bad.
Doing activism physically is a dangerous thing, we fight spiritually or anonymously.
Are you willing to have your throat cut by a jew because he singled you out?

FuckYu_666 said:
956GOD said:
I found it funny

The guy in the video is not a good example, he's just an idiot who talks about things he doesn't know and makes JoS look bad.
Doing activism physically is a dangerous thing, we fight spiritually or anonymously.

I’m very famous in my city.. and rose to political power.. Daniel Flores Decilos is the name.. and I got lots of protection.. PHYSICAL.. one day it will be time to take land PHYSICALLY… (not violent)..

956GOD said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Alexander447 said:
Weird
What I understood:

I will say.. wether he’s high or not.. at least he ain’t sitting around all day … he’s ACTUALLY physically doing something … so I say CONGRATS to his honor !!🍾
GIven that you have demonstrated the same sort of behaviour on your now bygone twitter profile and considering that you have admitted to problematic drug and alcohol usage plus being a part kike then your post makes perfect sense.

It's just that what he and you are doing is giving JoS a bad image and misrepresent what and how we do things here greatly.

956GOD said:
FuckYu_666 said:
956GOD said:

I’m very famous in my city.. and rose to political power.. Daniel Flores Decilos is the name.. and I got lots of protection.. PHYSICAL.. one day it will be time to take land PHYSICALLY… (not violent)..

Why should I believe you?
A man with that kind of power intent on taking over the world wouldn't waste his time congratulating a useless junkie.
Also you must be very stupid to write your name on these forums, but you're probably a troll

Fanboy said:
Lol when he said the people were coming out of the helicopters I was like "mageson???"

Also "azaz dud, there's like a curse on your symbol bro"

This man is my spirit animal, what a beast. I don't know what Atlantic city is but at least one of us seems to think this guy is playing slots in Atlantis.

Clearly 3verything I know about life is bullshit and I need to go and follow this man's teachings right this second.

There's no doubt in my mind that this guy is truly
The most high

I nominate this man for Reich chancellorship, and urge for his promotion to the title of "General cobrah"

Another great Channel I visit at least once a year is SALEM BURKE he is just a treasure
Yeeeez, another great channel is snoop dog, he taught me how to use a bong, lol.
All jokes aside, stop talking rubbish, this guy is a useless junkie, it's salem got even worse.

SOL/LUNA said:
FuckYu_666 said:
956GOD said:

Why should I believe you?
A man with that kind of power intent on taking over the world wouldn't waste his time congratulating a useless junkie.
Also you must be very stupid to write your name on these forums, but you're probably a troll

type your name in Google, and your profile appears (although you suspended it) 100%🧼
If I change my name to something more generic I should be fine, if someone online is looking for "truth", I doubt if the joy of satan will appear.

FuckYu_666 said:
Yeeeez, another great channel is snoop dog, he taught me how to use a bong, lol.
All jokes aside, stop talking rubbish, this guy is a useless junkie, it's salem got even worse.

That "fanboy" account is the same as "bigcheese6million" the infiltrator. The fanboy account was basically created at the same time the big cheese account was banned, and they talk in the exact identical way. There have been many other accounts banned from this person before. The way this infiltrator works is to act innocent most of the time, build up some post history and try to be trusted, then write a lot of comments containing dangerous and subversive advice. Promotion of drugs, promotion of following cursed people like Salem, promotion of degeneracy.

SOL/LUNA said:
FuckYu_666 said:
SOL/LUNA said:
type your name in Google, and your profile appears (although you suspended it) 100%🧼
If I change my name to something more generic I should be fine, if someone online is looking for "truth", I doubt if the joy of satan will appear.

Sorry!
I didn't mean you.
The translator sucks
So...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back